Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ashe Corvin

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ashe Corvin Empty
PostSubject: Ashe Corvin   Ashe Corvin I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:33 am

* Wrestler Name: Ashe Corvin

* Nickname: The King of Darkness

* Hometown: Los Angeles, California

* Weight: 245lbs

* Height: 6'6"

* Favorite Specialty Match: Crusade Match (No rules, anything goes match. To win you have to pin your opponent and then they get a ten count to get up or lose)

*Specialty Weapons (IF ANY): Machete(more for intimidation), Baseball bat

* Entrance Music: "Bombs Away" By B.o.B. ft. Morgan Freeman

* Alignment (face/heel): Mega Heel

* Years Wrestling: 12

* Quote: Optional:

* Finisher: Decent into Darkness

* Finisher Description: Blue Thunder Driver

* Bio/Backround: He made his debut 12 years ago in XIWO and then the NBWF. He had little success in those federations. He then went on to the EIW and won the World Heavyweight and Intercontinental titles. He then took some time off and then joined the ICW where he won the Intercontinental title. He then joined the VCW and won its World title. He lost it nine days latter to his best friend and then quit the Company. He found himself in DCW where along with his long time friend Forgotten and his younger brother Eric Lee he was able to once again able to claim gold. This time as half of the DCW Tag Team Champions with Forgotten. After some time off he went to the XWE where He sold himself out to gain a chance to hold a World Title again. He was “screwed” out of the title and he came back to exact Judgment on the XWE. His judgment has been issued and he held what he was destined to hold, the XWE World Heavyweight Championship. He held the title for about 3 months straight, undefeated, and holds the record for the longest reigning champion in XWE. He is also the winner of the Best of the best tournament and is one of the two members of XWE’s hall of Fame. He bounced around for a few years before he landed in PAW where he claimed not only their second tier title, the Toxic Title, he also claimed their Tag Team Title. After that company went under he landed in eWo. He was able to claim their Tag Team titles with Felice before the company went under. He then took some time off to spend with his family. Things beyond his control happened and he got a divorce from his wife. Now, on his own once again he comes out of retirement to prove that he is the greatest wrestler ever.

* Attire: Black wrestling boots, tape around his wrists and hands, his tights have a white tribal pattern on the sides and the color around it is purple and the base color of his tights is black.

* Fighting style: Smash Mouth Bully/ Well Rounded

* Wrestler's Favourite Moves (As Many As You Feel Are Neccessary):
Common Moves:
[1] Reverse STO followed into The Touch of Pain 
[2] Arabian Press (Slingshot split-legged moonsault)
[3] Cut-throat goriconoclasm 
[4] Springboard moonsault 
[5] Charging high knee on cornered opponent 
[6] Death valley driver 
[7] Exploder suplex
[8] Enzuigiri 
[9] Standing side slam
[10] Sidewalk slam
[11] STO 
[12] Top rope sidewalk slam 
[13] Springboard plancha 
[14] Double knee gutbuster

Signature Moves:
[1] Decent into Darkness (Blue Thunder Driver)
[2] Damnation (Flying Crucifix Cradle)
[3] The Abyss (Rolling Cutter)
[4] Via Crusis (Crucifix Powerbomb)
[5] The Gloifier (Double underhook sit out face buster)

Picture Base: Christopher Daniels

Career Accomplishments – eWo Freedom Champion (longest reigning Champion), 4x eWo Tag Team Champion, XWE World Heavyweight Champion (Longest Reign and also undefeated)

ENTRANCE -

The arena lights dim down as purple lighting rises. The intro to “Bombs Awa” By B.O.B. Starts to play. Suddenly the arena is filled with the voice of Morgan Freeman.

Morgan Freeman:As the war between light and darkness continues
Heroes and villains become harder to identify
Kindred spirits separated at birth
Fighting for their place in time to be solidified
The clock ticks faster and faster
While time runs a marathon in this babylon
But see, the end is only the beginning
The beginning of the calm before the storm

Fog fills the entrance as the silhouette of a man can be seen through it. A few shots of gold pyro go off as Ashe Corvin steps out. He holds his arms out to accept the praise he KNOWS will becoming from the fans. Instead he stands there with a cock y smirk of his face as the fans pour hate onto him. He chuckles and shakes his head as he heads to the ring. He talks trash to the fans as he does.

B.o.B.: I used to dream of success, now success is inadequate
It seems the bigger I get, it's the more they get mad at me
Cause it ain't no rules inside this fight that we battlin'
And it ain't no leftover scraps, you only eat if you capture it
And I swear it's like a fucked up reality
But creation needs a devil, the devil needs an advocate, I guess
And I ain't too big on duality, but
You think you know me? You ain't seen the half of me

Once in the ring he stands dead center and once again raises his arms. As he stands with his arms outstreatched Purple Pyro erupts from the ring posts.

Any Other Notes -

Last edited by Ashe Corvin on Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Ashe Corvin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashe Corvin   Ashe Corvin I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:12 am

accepted, welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Ashe Corvin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashe Corvin   Ashe Corvin I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:29 am

APPROVED!!!!!

Welcome to IWF, mate!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

Ashe Corvin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashe Corvin   Ashe Corvin I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:25 pm

Updated Entrance and Theme:4/3/2013
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ashe Corvin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashe Corvin   Ashe Corvin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashe Corvin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: Administrative :: IWF Alumni-
Jump to: