Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Axle Vengeance [vs.] Steel Angel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Axle Vengeance [vs.] Steel Angel Empty
PostSubject: Axle Vengeance [vs.] Steel Angel   Axle Vengeance [vs.] Steel Angel I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:09 pm

Should be a hell of a debut for Axle Vengeance! Let's see if he can make a name for himself against the High Impact champ!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Axle Vengeance [vs.] Steel Angel   Axle Vengeance [vs.] Steel Angel I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 10:30 pm

OOC: Sorry for the lack of story depth, I just could not find any motivation plus was kinda sick and busy with other shit. I'll be sure to make up for it next show (which is the ppv if I recall.)

Steel Angel is seen with Marley looking at something on the IWF match card site, judging from their expressions they seem very concern.

Marley
Am I.......reading this right?

Steel Angel
Parker Wayde vs. Hostyle Jones main event........strange no one said anything about him returning.

Marley
But Yuko this can't be right! I mean we both thought he's-

Steel Angel
Dead I know.........seems the guy took a page from my half brother's book and somehow found a way to return back from the afterlife.

Marley
So he is alive........brother.

Steel sits up from his chair and moves over to where the camera is watching him, from the far end Marley is still looking at the screen where Hostyle's name is seen. He takes a minor glance at that and returns his attention to the camera.

Steel Angel
So after months without any calls, any emails, any sign or hint on his exact whereabouts, Hostyle finally managed to get his shit together and return back. That's just dandy, you have any idea just how worried Marley is man? Hell she feared for the worse and so have I, when they sent you to that one hospital and didn't bother to let either of us in we were lead to belive that you drew your last breath. Well I would love nothing more than to welcome you back into the family but you'll have alot of explaining to do with your little sister whenever you decide to show yourself.

He sighs and looks up for a moment.

Steel Angel
But I can't just worry about the return of one half of the Human Highlight Reels, I got a huge challange before me in the form of Axle Vengence. Huh Axle.......with a name like that I would see you and me and Griffin in a rock out concert jamming out guiltars to the amusment of the fans. But this ain't a concert and I doubt you'll be interested in seeing me with a guiltar in my hands......not that I ever play an instrument before but I digress. The only thing you got going right now is that I know very little about you aside from what I heard from the people that came from UECW. Now take a few names if you will: Griffin Hawkins, Alexander Remington, Jack Savage and Stygian. Three of those names I'm now getting familer with, heck I'm actually becomming a friend to Griff or so I would imagine. Remi I've never really seen in person and Jack I barely know anything about. Stygian is the only person that I know very well or at least well enough to know what i expect from the rest of the group that came from the place that he did. I'm sure you know Stygian very well, likely fought against him at some point but we're not here to talk about that. We're here to talk about you and me, now clearly management sees alot of potential in you because they got you fighting against me. Now you may not have heard of me but if you've seen my matches and done your homework you'll know that I'm not some easy fodder for you to just chew up and spit out. I'm a fighter Axle, you can ask any person in that locker that fought against me and they can tell you the same thing. Sure people like Corey and Stygian will downplay me since they see themselves as higher up on the totem pole but they can't deny the fact that I'm one of the toughest men in this company today. Ever since the first day I started from the very bottom of the barrel and skyrocketed to higher ground. I've also have alot of history here, first ever New Blood Champion and the first ever triple crown champion being the only person to hold the New Blood title, the High Impact title and the Heavyweight title. Back that with an impressive record and you can see that I mean it when I say I'm one of the best young stars here. I don't just say it Axle, I show it; every time time I go out in that ring I always give it my all. I don't back down and I don't take kindly to trash talk from people who don't deserve it. I mean I've already mentioned the likes of Cody Taylor and Robbie Hart and how I always made those ego drivin numbskulls look like complete rookies. You on the other hand I can't say much really, I'm not at all concern about who you are but rather what kind of challange you bring into the table. See I didn't just call myself the Steel Angel for show, I earned that title by being a champion, by fighting anyone that stands before me and winning no matter what. It's what I do, I don't waist time with formalities, I just go out there expecting a good fight and see wheather or not I'll be dissaapointed. So spare me your macho man like speeches or your flashy lights or your ego. You call yourself the Greatest but really now? I've beaten many people who had similer claims to that, people like James Shark and Aric Voss to name a few. You can't be the greatest because you haven't done anything yet that would make you the greatest, sure you're fighting against me and if you win that would be a step in the right direction but that's the key word now is it? IF you beat me and trust me when I say that doing so will be much easyier said than done. I lay down for no one Axle, not you nor the Empire or Stygian or anybody. I don't have to call myself the Greatest, I just go out there and become it and I do that by beating people in the ring. Dosen't matter if knock em out with my finishers or make them tap out or pin their shoulders for the magic number, I fight to win Axle and you'll have to have the desire to do the same if you want to have any chance against me! Take your eye off the ball for one moment and you'll left staring at the lights with an image of me standing over you.

He walks back to where Marley is sitting and looks over to what she is watching, the camera centers on them for a moment before it fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

PostSubject: Chapter 1: Finding Myself Again   Axle Vengeance [vs.] Steel Angel I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:50 pm

Axle Vengeance [vs.] Steel Angel Gif
Chapter 1: Finding Myself Again

Axle Vengeance [vs.] Steel Angel RPSpacerAV

Axle Vengeance [vs.] Steel Angel AVsmallAxle Vengeance [vs.] Steel Angel DJAxle Vengeance [vs.] Steel Angel BigPPAxle Vengeance [vs.] Steel Angel AshV
Storyline Characters

Flashback

“This match has been hellacious ladies and gentlemen both men are battered, exhausted and beaten to a bloody pulp. It’s matches like this that define men.”

Those words would echo and stand the test of time, a legendary phrase to describe a legendary match in professional wrestling history. Two men battled and tore each other apart that night. They fought tooth and nail until the bitter end.

“I think he’s got it, this could very well be the end of Axle Vengeance as we know it!”

Reaching up high a man became the victor. Clasping a cherished prize in his hands holding it tightly to his chest letting out a resounding scream of accomplishment. Blood flowing from his face the war was over and he was the winner.

“Alexander Remington has retired Axle Vengeance from UECW for good.”

Lying on my back looking up at the lights and rafters of the arena the crowd was cheering and still on their feet after we went to hell and back. This was it. Everything was over now. My career had been finished and my body felt it. There was no coming back from this and my disregard for my opponent had cost me the ultimate price. A big part of myself had died that night. As the crowd cheered and clapped loudly I picked myself up off the ground. My whole body was in pain from head to toe as I hunched over limping. The EMT crew rushed over to me ready to give me medical attention but I shoved them away. By no means was I in any mood to hear from doctors about my condition or take any tests for concussion symptoms. Yelling to them I made my way unassisted to my locker room.

“I’m fine…just leave me be.”

Feeling defeated and like I had nothing left I sat alone in my locker room. Leaning back on the wooden bench with a towel draped over my head I couldn’t gather my thoughts. Everything was running through my mind at a million miles an hour. Just then Michael Nelson popped his head into my locker room.

“Hey man that was awesome, you guys brought the house down. It’s been an honor having you work for this company.”

After an awkward moment of silence Nelson tapped his hand on the doorframe before exiting. Yeah sure it was fun while it lasted but I guess I wasn’t ready for it to be over. Just when things were starting to get going again here I was about to call it quits. The reign of Vengeance had come to an end. The championship runs and the undefeated streak it was all finally over. I hadn’t lost a match in UECW period. This feeling I had deep down inside was almost like a mix of anger and anxiety. Fuck it. I needed a pick me up. My iPhone began to ring from my locker and I slid the button over to answer it. It was almost too good to be true. Later that point would serve purpose.

“What’s up?”

“Not much bro, tough loss. Where you at?”

“I’m in my locker room.”

“Be there in a second I’m walking into the building right now.”

“Later…”

Hanging up I let out a large sigh trying to shake off the shit feeling running through my body. About a minute later my understudy Dean Judas joined me. The tattooed youth strolled in wearing a tank top with his name and graphics blasted on it…he loved the self-promotion as much as I did. His skinny jeans tattered and torn along with his black vans he looked like he just got offstage from performing a concert.

“You look like shit…”

“Thanks I feel like shit, not even just the physical injuries but the mental and emotional injuries from tonight will last me a lifetime. It shouldn’t have ended like this.”

“Bro we need to go out, get your mind off of it. Just get so plastered that tonight will feel like a blur.”

“Sounds like something I’d say.”

“Well hell you’re the teacher.”

“Let’s go and get out of here.”

We headed out of the locker room and exited the arena as quickly as possible. I refused to be hounded by fans screaming for autographs shouting obscenities at me begging for pictures…fuck that. Hopping into Judas’ Dodge Charger we pealed out of the parking lot and headed downtown to get shit faced.

Flashback

Pounding music echoed through the club as numerous people grinded against one another. As the dubstep music intensified so did the amount of sweat leaking from the dancer’s pores. The place was packed and everyone was vibing on the music and atmosphere. Sitting in the VIP longue I had a bottle of Johnny Walker Black just about downed and my nose was starting to burn from the abuse I put it through earlier in the night. Rubbing my nose I drank from the bottle when Dean strolled in from the dance floor with two beautiful females to join us.

“Lookie what I got…”

Grinning I was very pleased with his selection. Sure I was seeing Ashley Valance but hey tonight was about letting go of all inhibitions and not giving a FUCK. There was a blonde and a brunette and me being partial to blonde motioned with the curl of my index finger for the blonde to come sit with me. She smiled and shyly walked towards me. Her long slender legs crossed over strutting like a model. Slowly she sat down beside me. Placing my arm around her I whispered into her ear.

“Wanna have some fun tonight? Blow for blow, know what I mean?”

Laughing softly in her ear I was teasing her. I pointed to my pocket letting her know to reach into it. Pulling out the bullet she dumped herself a bump and snorted one for each nostril. Tilting her head back and letting it drip into her throat I knew she’d done this before. Still grinning I watched her closely awaiting her approval.

“Wow that’s pure…you don’t mess around do you?”

“Only the best shit for the best baby.”

“I wonder what else I could find in that pocket.”

“Reach in and find out…”

Taking the vile she placed it back into my pocket and grabbed onto my member not too hard like some sort of arm wrestler and not too soft like a girl shy and unsure of herself. She was going to be fun later and that’s all I was thinking. Looking to Dean I nodded my head as if hey lets take them back to the hotel. Leaning over to the girl once more I whispered to her.

“Hey lets get out of here.”

I was pretty hammered and so was she, bad decisions were about to be made. Climbing into Dean’s car we all started drinking more. He slid open the sunroof and his bitch stood up like she was at her prom again or something. Hanging out of the sunroof drinking from the bottle of Grey Goose we all just sort of laughed at her. In my current state of mind I hadn’t thought much about the consequences of our actions or the attention she would be drawing to herself either. Shaking her ass it was hanging out of her dress with her thong tucked between Dean leaned over and bit her ass cheek lightly. We all laughed as she yelled out still standing out of the sunroof.

“WOOOHOOOO we’re DRUNK BITCHES!!!”

As Dean pushed the gas we sped around a corner almost drifting to the right we blew right past a pair of Los Angeles’ finest. The lights flashed red and blue and right then and there I knew we were fucked. Dean pulled over as the cops exited their vehicle. They forced us all out of the car and put Dean and I in handcuffs. Searching my pockets they found the coke. How could I forget about it? Now I was really fucked for violating my parole.

“You have the right to remain silent anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law. You have the right to an attorney if you cannot afford one, one will be provided for you. Do you understand your rights?”

“Yes…”

Axle Vengeance [vs.] Steel Angel AVmugshot
Axle Vengeance's Mugshot

Axle Vengeance [vs.] Steel Angel TwinTowers

Flashback

Jail was nothing new to me. This was just another walk down memory lane. People knew me, some had my back, and besides everyone knew me as a recluse that wouldn’t hesitate to put someone down if needed. Strolling through the prison with my jumpsuit top pulled down tied around my waist showing off my chest and tattoos. Holding my food trey I sat down next to some whites and began to eat my shit meal. Scanning the area for potential trouble everything was chill and there was no problems today. Finishing my grub I was headed out to the yard to lift weights with the blacks and my new bro Tyson Bishop. I didn’t side with races fuck that. I was all about me and everyone else could eat a dick. Before I could exit out to the yard a guard grabbed me and said I had a phone call. Yeah I got special treatment and people knew that, I was a celebrity in jail did people actually think I wouldn’t have it easier?

“Who is it?”

The guard shrugged his shoulders not sure as to who called me. We walked down the hall to the phone. Placing the phone to my ear I could hear sniffling on the other end.

“Hello?”

“Um he…hey. It’s m…me.”

Ashley’s voice sounded like she had been crying her eyes out for hours. She was sniffling and her words were breaking up due to her deep breaths. I was immediately worried about her.

“What’s the matter?”

“We’re brr…bro…BROKE!”

Bursting out into tears again I couldn’t believe what I just heard come out of her mouth. We were broke. I thought I had more than enough money saved up to last us while I was inside until I could get out and get a job to support our family.

“Ashley babe, how?”

“I…I…don’t know. We’ve still got bills to pay and the electricity bill was due yesterday I don’t know how long it’ll be until they shut it off. Alex I’m so worried about everything. I can’t handle the pressure and stress of dealing with all of this and trying to raise Aiden.”

“I’ll make some calls and see what I can do. Just don’t worry about it alright? Stay strong and take care of our son.”

“I’m trying. If you weren’t in jail we wouldn’t have this problem.”

“Are you serious! Ashley you’re going to blame this on me? I made a mistake and I’m human.”

“You’ve been making mistakes all your life.”

“Fuck you!”

She hung up on me immediately after I said that to her. My blood was boiling. Cocking back I punched the wall as hard as I could knocking some plaster off but mainly causing my knuckles to turn purple and swell up. That wasn’t worth it. My hand was throbbing. Now I’d have these financial problems on my mind inside the joint. For a long time now I had been waiting on things to go my way. When I was locked up inside I found out Ashley was pregnant and that got me fucked in the head. We also got engaged and then married, all of these problems one after the other continuously beating me down. The birth of my child I had missed weighed heavily on my mind. There were positives to look forward to when I got out but while I was trapped and confined to a cell they would haunt me.

Making my way back to my cell I hung my head in shame. What had I done to deserve this? Who was I kidding there were plenty of things I had done throughout my life to deserve being here in this current position. Lying in my bunk looking up at the cracked deteriorated ceiling I had wondered how we could’ve possibly lost all of our money. Ashley was managing the money and with the help of my agent Preston Poppycock I couldn’t see how it was possible. I needed to do something and do something quick.

Flashback

Rising up from my slumber I sprang to my feet falling in line as the guards filled us prisoners into the dining room. One by one we marched and they waited for someone to get out of line so they could swing their batons. As we finished filing in I headed to the payphone. Preston was the man I needed to speak to about everything. Ashley was being irrational and wouldn’t answer my calls so it looked like I’d be turning to him for help. The off the wall bubbly Brit would for sure resolve any issues for me, I mean that’s what I paid him for. Ringing and ringing I awaited his answer.

“Ello ews this?”

“Hey Preston is Alex calling on the payphone in jail. How’s everything?”

“Bloody good to ‘ear from you mate. It depends on what you mean by ows everythin goin.”

“My money Preston what’s going on with my money?”

“Well you see…uhhh…”

“PRESTON!”

“Ashhasacokeproblemandthemoneywentup‘ernosemate.”

“WHAT!!!!???”

“Sorry mate but you pressured me and I cracked.”

“Are you kidding me man? You let her get to that? I told you to keep an eye on her and everything, I trusted you. What happened?”

“Well I’m not too sure to be quite ‘onest. Went over there the otha day she asked me for money I checked the accounts you guys were bone dry. ‘Er nose was red and she was consistently rubbin it.”

“That doesn’t mean she has a coke problem Preston. What if she just had allergies or wasn’t feeling good.”

“Yeah that’s true never really thought about that.”

“You’ve got to be FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT!? Preston do you not realize what this is doing to me while I’m stuck inside here?”

“Oh no mate trust me she ‘as a cocaine problem. I know it.”

“HOW?”

“I saw a pile on a mirror in ‘er bedroom.”

Letting out a sigh I don’t know why he couldn’t have just told me that from the get go instead of going round and round with him. That was Preston though he was full throttle and extremely strange. He always looked out for my best interests despite his methods and that’s why I’d always trust Preston. I just couldn’t believe that Ashley had started doing blow. We’d done some lines together before when we partied by ourselves occasionally but she always said she never liked it that much, it was more my thing.

“Well I believe you Preston, do me a favor pay my electric bill and a few others and I’ll pay you back as soon as I get out.”

“I gotcha mate, don’t worry.”

“Just don’t give her any money I don’t trust her right now.”

“Fair enough mate, like I said I’ve gotcha covered.”

“Thanks Preston I owe you.”

“Not a problem at all my good man, now get back to covering your ass…in more ways then one am I right?”

“Hahaha yeah sure thing.”

Hanging up the phone I was sure things would get taken care of financially. Preston was on top of it but now my worry had switched over to Ashley’s wellbeing. She was falling down the rabbit hole a similar fate of mine. I just needed her to be there for Aiden and take care of my boy. Why was she being selfish and wallowing in her own self-pity? She was supposed to be stronger than that. The bottom line was I needed to get the fuck out of prison.

Present Day

“You know the last act of a desperate man sometimes causes him to do things he wouldn’t normally do or perhaps things he wasn’t comfortable doing.”

Walking down the streets of Chicago the weather was partly cloudy and pretty chilly; hell anything below 60 was cold to this California boy. My pea coat buttoned up over my v-neck had bundled me up enough to keep me warm but wearing skinny jeans with tears in them wasn’t the brightest idea. As I stepped over a puddle making sure not to get my black TOMs wet the camera man was in hot pursuit getting every motion, every word and even every little gesture of mine on film.

“Look at me all IWF official now. Let the good times roll. My privacy has officially ended as my career with IWF begins. So I know a lot of you were disappointed in me not showing up to Battlegrounds last week but I do have my reasons. I was actually meeting up with an old friend that was in the area. We had a few drinks and discussed the future. Without giving too much away lets just say in the very near not so distant future a dark omniscient cloud will hover over the IWF. I can just picture the little Internet nerds running over to their laptops typing in my name and the words meets with friend. Everyone blogging and tweeting there was always lines of communication opened. If I wanted to let the cat out of the bag right now Twitter would explode. Axle Vengeance and his mystery accomplice would trend world wide.”

Chuckling at the thought of millions of people dying to know whom I ate and drank with. That was my business for now and sure when the time was right they along with the rest of the IWF world would know. Opening the door to the left I wanted to grab a cup of coffee before heading to the Enterprise Arena. I needed a little pick me up…what else was new right?

“Give me a grande breakfast blend with a double shot of espresso.”

The kid behind the counter rang me up and I swiped my Denver Broncos bank card through the reader entering my pin.

“Easy there camera man no need to get my fuckin pin number on film.”

I shielded the camera with my back so they couldn’t film my pin. The nerve of this guy to even stand that close to me while I was doing that warranted an ass beating but I wasn’t in the mood to fight just yet. He did however deserve a warning…

“That’s strike one, keep it up.”

Shaking my head I softly sipped the cup of coffee before dropping in some French vanilla creamer to sweeten it up a bit. As we headed back out onto the cold streets I lit up a cigarette exhaling after the first puff.

“My debut, weird thing saying that after how long I’ve been doing this. I haven’t had to actually debut somewhere for ages now. UECW has been my home for quite sometime. Most people here had either heard of me or directly competed against me. An influx of talent was left over when UECW took a shit and well a lot of them ended up here at IWF. Smart move by IWF I’d say. But the biggest name of all that they’ve signed didn’t come directly from UECW following their close. No it came in the form of a free agent enjoying retirement. It came in the form of the MOTHER FUCKING GREATEST…Axle Vengeance. There isn’t a single soul in this God forsaken place that doesn’t fear me…FACT. I’m a legend at my craft, a true pioneer of the sport and more importantly I’m the champion of champions…greatness personified.”

Sipping my coffee and continuing my stroll through Chicago my iPhone chirped letting me know I had received a text message. Quickly I pulled out my phone to read the text. Smirking while reading I didn’t feel as though I should let people in just yet.

“Well it looks as though ever since word of me signing with IWF got out that my phone has been extremely busy. The big man calling me, the wiry pupil texting me, the blonde haired monster even showing up to my hotel room giving his best wishes…being as famous as I am came with a lot of friends over the years. But only a select few would I remain in contact with. Now I joined IWF with a purpose in mind and that purpose being vengeance…how appropriate indeed. Let’s say I was made an offer I couldn’t refuse much like a scene right out of The Godfather…an offer to redeem myself for past mistakes, an offer to reclaim my rightful throne as the GREATEST. Some have said I’ve fallen off and that my career has been tarnished with the way it ended. Well those assumptions would be right. My career was tarnished and so was my name. I refuse to be remembered for that night in Los Angeles where mistakes were made and I gave into my demons. This is a fresh start for me but that fresh start can’t be complete until one man pays for what he’s done to me. That one man being Alexander Remington.”

Approaching the arena I opened the door nodding to a few staff members as I headed to the main floor to check everything out. It was as empty as could be just the goofy camera crew, empty seats, the ring and me. I sat down in the cheap seats looking down on the ring.

“You see Alexander Remington and I have unfinished business. He knows it and I know it too. Look when I released the YouTube video who was the first to reply and within a timely matter? It was Alexander Remington. I blasted him and talked of his joke of a team, which is fucking true. Apparently it struck a nerve. The thing about Remington is he’s all about HFF. That’s it. He only knows the Axle Vengeance that ran amuck in UECW with his band of misfits. He doesn’t know about Axle Vengeance when he waged wars in CFW having some of the greatest battles with Joey Reyes and Drake DeMarco. I didn’t have an HFF then and I don’t now. While your short career may be the reason for your limited knowledge about me and mine it makes you sound foolish. Everyone still remembers the Ruler of CFW, the bloodshed and viciousness of having three matches in one night. I’ve competed in some of the most prolific matches in the history of this sport. So for you to come out and SHIT on my legacy leaves a sour taste in my mouth. It’s time someone taught you about history. It’s time someone reminds you exactly who you are FUCKING WITH! I am Axle Vengeance. I set the tone and I change the game. You haven’t done SHIT you little insignificant piss ant. I can’t evolve? Or compete with someone like you? Who are you Remington? Besides a man that’s made his name off of beating me in another one of those greatest matches in history…besides that who are you? Are you just another rich guy that learned some wrestling and decided to be a pro? Thought to himself one day, hey I can do a suplex and a few arm drags take some bumps I got this. Newsflash friend you don’t have ANYTHING…NOTHING AT ALL. What’s going to happen when that claim to fame you have of beating me becomes irrelevant?”

Smiling to myself I looked down to the ground and then back up directly into the camera. I wanted the final question to sink in nice and good before continuing.

“Let me tell you what’s going to happen Remi. You’ll fade to oblivion along with all the rest that have tried to oppose me. We can take you and your career and throw it in the back with William Hung, Myspace, and Pogs and anything else that’s now irrelevant. Face it Alexander you need me. As long as you have that carrot to dangle people pay attention to you. Once I’ve taken that carrot and beaten you to within an inch of your life with it you’ll be nothing. My path to erasing you from the books begins with Steel Angel.”

Getting up from my seat and stomping on my cigarette I walked into the ring glancing around all of the empty seats that would soon be packed to capacity. Holding my arms up I bounced a few times and couldn’t help but smile. The urge came over me and I ran off the ropes once. Damn the feeling was surreal.

“It’s gonna be good coming back into this ring and I’m sure there’s going to be people out there booing me to no end screaming their lungs out and others will cheer for me. I’ll get the welcome backs and the fuck you Axle chants too. But it makes no difference. It never has and it never will. I’m a professional that shit doesn’t faze me. Do you think the GREAT Kobe Bryant gets fazed when he walks to the line at the TD Garden and hears the ruthless chants and boos? Fuck no he sinks those two free throws like its just another day at the office. That’s exactly what it’s going to be for me at Battlegrounds…just another day in the office. You see this won’t be a war hell this won’t even be a decent wrestling match. This is going to be nothing more than a statement match for yours truly, a match where I get to walk in and showcase my abilities.”

Pacing about the ring and talking with profound passion and aggression I hopped up on the turnbuckle taking a seat.

“Steel Angel I’m sorry to be the one to tell you but you mean nothing to me. I know I know this is difficult to hear. I’m sure you thought to yourself oh fuck I actually get to wrestle with the legendary Axle Vengeance. I get the chance to put on an incredible match with the GREATEST. Sorry to disappoint but I’ll be looking to make a clear statement against you. I plan to make the match short and sweet proving that you’re nothing…not just nothing to me but nothing period. Heaven’s Guardian…HA! I laugh at the thought of you being anything other than a guardian of mall. Yuko Isamus from Toky…wait San Diego California. Honestly I just assumed you were a Jap. The whole guardian thing and angel shtick plus the fact that your real name is Yuko it just made sense to me. God’s favorite Asian/White son. Interesting really…interesting…”

Scratching my head and looking a bit annoyed, disgusted or maybe just confused I didn’t know what to think of this guy. He had no rhyme or reason to him. One thing I knew for sure is that he was a fuckin do-gooder as I had said before.

“So you’re parents fell in love with the Asian culture. Oh yeah lots to love about a bunch of stiff uptight Remington type of fuckers in suits. They have such a rigid language too, nothing they have appeals to me. Maybe your mother being COCKasian had her confused. Turning Japanese I think she was turning Japanese I really think so. I asked the doctor to take a picture so I could look at her from inside as well…I’m sure they exist from when she was bleeding out on the hospital table.”

Laughing loudly I tilted my head back obviously amusing myself with my little Turning Japanese tirade there. Surely the lyrics might’ve pushed the limits a bit with me talking about seeing inside his dead mother. I’m Axle Vengeance though my moral compass is nonexistent.

“You see Yuk, can I call you Yuk? While you might be this ultimate heavenly creature of sorts…you’ve never faced someone as deranged as I am. Someone with so much pain and anger in his heart as I have. You’ve never seen a real evil like me before. Someone who is so lost and hell bent on vengeance that he’ll go to any lengths to accomplish his goals. You stand in my way Yuko. You stand in the way of me regaining my crown. I will not lose to the likes of you. I will not FAIL. I’ve never felt this motivated and this alive. Axle Vengeance is back and he’s better than ever. There is no fear let alone feeling left in this blackened heart. I’ll be damned if someone like Steel Angel brings a sense of fear out of me…someone that has tasted defeat as often as he has will not make me fear them. I refuse. Call me arrogant or cocky but this should be a walk in the park. His career has been meaningless much like the belt around his waist. Now tell me why in the world would a man of my stature fear a weak pathetic fool like Steel Angel? It’s just not possible.”

Hopping down off the turnbuckle I stood eye to eye, face to face with the camera staring a hole right through it.

“I know the games because I’ve played them too. I’ve yet to hear a word from this so called Heaven’s Guardian. He sits there quietly awaiting the counter. Trying to work any angle he can to his advantage but what happens when the bell rings and everything becomes real. There are no more words only actions. My actions will speak much louder than my words and if you can imagine how loud that actually is then I assure you your heart rate is rapidly increasing and maybe a little piss is starting to roll down your leg. I’m a BEAST…a MONSTER in the ring Yuko. You can’t defeat this evil. It cannot be suppressed. I will decimate you beyond all recognition. You want to judge people. I’ll be your judge, jury and executioner at Battlegrounds. One thing is for sure Yuko, you’ll never be the same after this match and that isn’t a threat but a promise. It’s about to get brutal on Monday night…Oh the blood, oh the blood, oh the MASSACRE!”

Grinning from ear to ear I could just feel the hatred running through my veins. I had developed a hatred for this man Steel Angel. In my mind he was already a bloody, battered and beaten mess…he just didn’t know it yet. Turning my back to the camera I raised my right arm up in victory as the camera crew cut the cameras off ending my statements.

>-|END|-<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Axle Vengeance [vs.] Steel Angel   Axle Vengeance [vs.] Steel Angel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Axle Vengeance [vs.] Steel Angel
Page 1 of 1