Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ryan Apollos [vs.] Johnny Cage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Ryan Apollos [vs.] Johnny Cage Empty
PostSubject: Ryan Apollos [vs.] Johnny Cage   Ryan Apollos [vs.] Johnny Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:51 pm

Can Cage stand in the way of the Legend Slayer?
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Ryan Apollos

Ryan Apollos

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record:
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Apollos [vs.] Johnny Cage   Ryan Apollos [vs.] Johnny Cage I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 11:05 pm

Expect The Unexpected
Part 5

Ryan's POV

I stepped into my second child hood home, I was so fucking dirty from the sex I had only an hour ago with Kristen, she was holding my hand, and she led me in.

Mrs. Hamilton was the sweetest woman I've ever known, she nodded for me to go upstairs if I liked. Mrs. Hamilton took Kristen's hand and led her into the kitchen as I walked upstairs, I expected nobody to be in the house, I called Mrs. Hamilton and told her I would like to stay the weekend at a familiar place, she agreed.

I walked by Sydney's room, I loved the smell of it. I wanted to remember one thing about her, but when I walked into the room and saw her and Nate, my heart sank.

Sydney's POV

Nate quickly unwrapped his arms from me, my head turned to see Ryan standing there with no shirt on, Nate quickly perked up a bit and had a determined face on.

"Apollos…" His voice roared,

"Evans." John replied back, I was frightened for my life.

"What the hell do you think you're doing here?" Nate demanded,

"I don't know, maybe cause my best friend lives here," Ryan stepped up and looked Nate in his eyes.

"Is that so?" Nate said,

"Yeah, while I was here I thought maybe I could fuck her too," Ryan smirked,

"Son of a bitch!" Nate said, but I grabbed him before he could even throw one single punch at Ryan.

"Both of you, cut it out!" I screamed and looked over at Ryan, "What are you doing here?" I started,

"I asked your mom if I could stay here for the weekend," He said,

"Okay, both of you, are not to talk to each other. My mother is very big on non violence. We all have to sleep in different rooms, Nate, you're in the guest room, Ryan you're in my brother's old room before he went off to the military," I said,

"Why can't we stay in the same room?" Nate said while looking at Ryan, "We love to sleep together naked,"

Ryan looked angry for some reason, but he tried not to show it and Ryan said, "Actually, I brought a guest with me, so, she'll get the guest room, I get your brother's old room, and Randy bunks on the couch,"

"You think you’re so funny, Apollos?" Nate asked,

"I think I'm quite fucking hilarious, Evans," Ryan snapped back.

"Really, you won't look so fucking funny with a broken nose," Nate said,

"If you do that, your girlfriend will be my nurse, and I'll fuck her again," Ryan smirked,

Oh crap, Ryan brought out the grenade, I was trying to ignore this from the day Nate and I became an item again. My stomach was in a twist, I was awaiting Nate's reaction while Ryan just smiled.

Nate chuckled a bit, I wasn't expecting that reaction, he left the room. I couldn't believe Ryan did this to me, he almost just fucked up the only relationship that actually had a chance in my life.

Ryan's POV

The rest of the afternoon was silent, I sat in Adam's room. I looked around the walls and knew that wasn't my kind of space. Adam Hamilton was Sydney's cousin, she called him her brother because he grew up with her all her life. Her other brother, Marcus had been in Canada the past couple of years and was nowhere to be seen.

The blow out with Nate was the last thing on my mind, I hadn't talked to Kristen for four hours. I saw her outside with Mrs. Hamilton as she showed her the garden. Dinner would be in an hour Mrs. Hamilton said.

The Hamilton's would eat dinner in whatever they are wearing usually until Mr. Hamilton died. Every Sunday they would dress up and eat dinner in memory of their father, so I knew I had to dress up.

I wonder to myself what Kristen would be wearing tonight, Kristen might be slutty but she is a sweet girl, if she knows how important this day was, she would dress up beautifully.

I was bored, hell, I was ready to slam my head against the wall. The TV wasn't playing anything worth watching. I knew the door next door had Nate in it. I got up from Adam's bed and headed for the shower across the hall way.

Nate had gotten out 10 minutes ago, I turned on the hot water and saw a bra and panties laying on the ground next to Nate's basketball shorts. I became angry inside because I knew Sydney wears those types.

I scratched the back of my head and went into the shower, the water hitting my body, I couldn't help but think about my future, will Sydney be a part of it? After I was finished, I got dressed in my dress pants and shirts and headed downstairs. Mrs. Hamilton put a picture of Mr. Hamilton in front of the head of the table.

He used to sit there all the time, she sat in her seat while Sydney sat across from her, next to Sydney was Nate. Kristen wasn't downstairs yet, but I didn't exactly know if Sydney knew that Kristen was here.

Sydney's POV

My white dress had stockings underneath, my hair was curled. My hand was rubbing Nate's leg under the table to keep him calm as Ryan entered.

"So, are we ready to say grace?" I said,

"No, that sweet girl isn't here yet, she has the greatest attitude in the world, she knew the names of all my flowers outside. You really should meet her, Sydney," My mother said,

I was confused, I thought Ryan was alone, but that was when I saw Kristen enter the room, my eyes bugged out of my head when she sat down in between my mother and my best friend.

I rubbed the back of my head, it was awkward in the room. I stopped rubbing Nate’s leg and I looked at my mother once more and said, "Now shall we?"

"Continue, dear," My mother gave me the go ahead,

"Dear God, Thank you for this glorious meal, and thank you for letting us all be here today in celebration of my father, I know Adam cannot be here with us and Marcus is M.I.A but thank you for letting my mother and I still be able to be here today," I said with great care,

"Amen," I said,

Ryan was silent, I was kind of getting pissed off by him always looking over at Kristen and smiling. My mother acted so fond of the bitch that was taking over my life.

"Well," I said, "Nate, can you get me a glass of wine?"

"Anything for you, baby" he said while getting up,

I moved my eyes towards Kristen, "Kristen, can you help Nate? He has a hard time with wine,"

"Sure!" She said as she got up and ran out of the room,

"Mom, may you get the chocolate chip cookies and ice cream?" I said,

"Of course, dear," She said as she got up and left the room.

Once everyone left the room, I got up and grabbed Ryan by his collar and said, "Don't you dare embarrass me in my own home, Ryan!"

"Embarrass you? You brought that asshole here! Kristen and I are now a couple, you're gonna have to get over that I have no feeling for you at all, understood? You are the gum at the bottom of my shoe," Ryan said,

"Really? You didn't say that the last time you were pumping in and out of me!" I screamed,

"I also never told you I loved you," Ryan looked at me dead in my two eyes.

My heart shattered and I took a step back when Nate walked in with a glass full of wine, my eyes were full of tears. Ryan didn't take his two eyes off of me either, he looked at me angrily.

Nate looked at both of us, "What the fuck did you do, Apollos?" He whispered to Ryan,

My mother would be returning from taking the cookies out of the oven soon, I had to make sure this wouldn't turn into some sort of brawl out. My mom would kill me if she found out I slept with Ryan behind Nate's back.

"I told her the damn truth, Evans," Ryan roared,

"What's the truth then?" Nate looked curious

Before Nate got his answer, my mom came back into the room with the cookies and ice cream, we all sat in silence and ate. It was weird for me and Ryan to be so silent. Before all the drama with us, we would be screaming and laughing.

I got up with confidence and I walked up to my room, still thinking about the words Ryan said to me at dinner, the words that will change my life, forever.

Ryan's POV

I laid down in Adam's bed, it was 3 am, I was half asleep. I considered it weird that I was sleeping in another man's bed, but Adam didn't even live in the house anymore, there were new sheets on the bed that were clean. It was basically my bed.

My mind was drifting somewhere else, I was thinking about what said to me in the kitchen today. His words sounded so dark. He was so angry at me. I never did tell him the truth. The dessert was delicious, Sydney was silent, while Kristen talked up a storm with Mrs. Hamilton.

A loud knock came on my door, I looked over at the clock, 3:19 AM, my lips departed. I got up from the bed and answered it.

"Evans?" I said with my eyes blinking from the light.

He made his way in the room with his basketball shorts on and a plain white t shirt.

"Ryan, what did you do to this poor girl?" He asked while looking at me,

I wondered what the hell he was talking about, but my mind spoke for my heart, "Nothing, I didn't do anything, She put this on herself," I said,

"Apollos!" Nate snapped at me,

"What!?" I yelled back,

"What is the TRUTH?" He roared,

What I told Sydney wasn't actually the truth, but I had to lie to save my ass in this situation, "That I don't love her, I never did love her."

Evans looked at me, the fear he had in his eyes suddenly went away, I sort of wondered why this would happen. "You don't love her?" Nate asked me,

"Nope, I don't, not one bit," I answered,

Evans squinted as if he was testing me, he surely knew how to push my buttons because he said, "Do you have any condoms? Sydney and I went through a whole pack,"

This was my test, I showed no jealousy, no anger, I showed tiredness. I walked over to Adam's draw and pulled out two whole packs. "Knock yourself out," I said while throwing them to him, "They're glow in the dark,"

Nate squinted once again, he turned and left the room.

I laid back down in my bed, the ground was shaking the whole night and the bed was slamming against my wall. It was the most pain I've ever been in.

Sydney's POV

I woke up in Nate's t shirt, my body was directly next to his. He was sound asleep, I looked at the clock, 9:12 AM. I smelt my mother's breakfast downstairs. I also heard Nate's voice. I hoped out of my bed and made my way down the stairs.

Ryan was talking to Kristen by the front door, he gave her a kiss and sent her off. That's when I remember, ‘Oh shit, is that today?!’ I ran upstairs quickly and went to my calendar on my cell phone.

I clicked "April 12" I scrolled to see my plans, "Alexis' family,"

I slapped myself on the forehead, I wanted to die inside. Alexis' family invited Ryan and I to stay at their place for the week, they are rich people and loved their only daughter insanely much.

I took the quickest shower I could possibility take, I ran downstairs with my jeans half way up.

Ryan and I acted like our conversation never happened yesterday, My mother looked at me pissed off a bit.

"Sydney," She said with a angry voice,

I was pulled out of the room by my ear and she said, "What did I say about sex? I told you NONE of that!" She screamed,

I sighed a bit and said, "Mom, I'm really sorry, he showed up in my room at 4 AM, I couldn't turn him down,"

My mother looked at me dead in my eye and handed me my suitcase.

"What's this?" I asked,

"Well, since you forgot. I got it for you because I knew you would forget to pack since you rather screw your boyfriend in my house," My mother snapped,

"Why is it that when I slept with Ryan here you didn't care?" I asked,

"Ryan was different, I approved more," She said,

Nate walked downstairs with his suitcases, he would be returning to Chicago for a game, he seemed so excited to go.

He walked up to me and gave me a kiss in front of Ryan's face and he whispered, "Be safe,"

I nodded and watched him as he left. My mother gave me a Ryan both "doggie" bags on the road.

I climbed into the front seat of his car, this 5 hour drive is going to seem like a 3 day drive. I took a breath and looked at Ryan. "Here we go," I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Werner Wehrmact

Werner Wehrmact

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Apollos [vs.] Johnny Cage   Ryan Apollos [vs.] Johnny Cage I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 11:55 pm

We start with Becky Valiant in the Carnage Express Locker Room. And I know what you long-time Express fans are thinking. "Carnage Express Locker Room? Is Frankie Chavez coming back?" That answer is still no. He still has not yet fully recovered from Corey Bull's chokeslam on the barricade. But Becky Valiant is back in her managerial role. But she has not yet abandoned her dreams...

[on phone, mid conversation] Becky: No, my problem is that the IWF brass here holds women back just like those bastards back in Iowa. They would not give me the proper opportunities.

???: Is that why you declined the active wrestlers contract and resumed your role at Johnny's side? You know your better then this. Why didn't you go somewhere where you would get the respect you deserved?

Becky: Because I honestly thought that things might have changed. Maybe see if IWF would grant my rematch clause to win back the UECW Omega Championship. Maybe I thought that with the way the aggressively sought Tiffani Micheal's contract that they would give us Vixen's what we truly deserve. But here we are wasting away...

???: Then quit. Go somewhere that will give you what you want.

Becky: Contracts... stupid.... fucking... contracts...

Scene cuts to the one and only, Johnny Cage.

Cage: This weekend, Johnny Cage will face in what will amount to his toughest one on one match up in many years. The time has come to forget about the John Tollys and the Jack Savages. Gone are the triple-threats and fatal fourways. In that ring there will only be the greatest martial artist ever to set foot in a wrestling ring facing one of so many self proclaimed Legend Slayer. Johnny Cage versus Ryan Apollos. The Hollywood actor versus a beer swilling, lazy, can't seal the deal when it really matter dirtbag.

Johnny gives a cock-eyed look at the camera.

Cage: And why do I give Apollos such harsh treatment? You could say it is because I feel a little burned by the results of last month Pay Per View. After all, I was not the fans choice to enter that ring and face Baron Tompson and Griffin Hawkins in the Hawk's Nest match. But, that I can understand. While I was wasting my time trashing the pieces of shit in this company, Ryan Apollos continued to build his resume. The good fans of IWF is not the target of my wrath. The just did not know the true worth of my talent, only my history in film and martial arts. My ire is aimed at the people who truly deserve it, and there are two.

He gives a shake of the head.

Cage: The first being is the idiots running this company. After all, could they make it any more obvious that they loaded the balloting last month? I mean seriously. Any moron, much less the esteemed fans here, knew from the get go what we where to receive in those matches. Case in point, while we are on the subject of morons. Jack Savage versus Phillips Joseph. The choices were: First Blood, Last Man Standing, Barbed Wire Massacre. Gee let me think here for only five seconds. Why stop the match at First Blood. You all want your moneys worth. And Last Man Standing? That's just a glorified knockout. Now Barbed Wire? Now THAT sounds a lot more interesting. Just like the voting for my potential match. I was already buried under mediocrity. And Crimson Skull? We all knew he was back on the way into oblivion. We did not even get the courtesy to battle each other the Battle Grounds beforehand to assist the fans into making a better choice.

The annoyed look on Cage's face continues to get more pronounced.

Cage: And on top of all that, like with everything else Ryan Apollos has done, he failed. He didn't just fail, he failed miserably in that match. Why they call you a Legend Slayer when you couldn't even defeat UECW's finest and another one of management's lap dogs is beyond my comprehension. It's like one of many nobodies out there calling themselves Dragon Slayers because they used a virtual army to get Stygian to lay still for three seconds. But I will tell you this Ryan. I might not be a legend... yet. But I am a bit of a big deal. You don't have the army. You don't have the drive. You will not, shall not beat the one and only Johnny Cage. The problem is that I just have way too many weapons for you to handle.

Confidence begins to rise in Johnny's voice.

Cage: You should ask yourself. Should I prepare for Johnny's martial arts and his Carnage Kick? You do that, and I come at you with technically sound grappling and submission maneuvers. And instead of the Carnage Kick to the side of your head, I slap on my Cross-Face Chicken Wing and you will begin to frantically slap that mat like a little girl. Then the follow up question will be, do I prepare for his wrestling skills and hope to exploit his training? I warn you, that won't work either. I have Grecko Roman training to fall back on, or maybe I can use the Hardcore style of wrestling.

Johnny Cage allows a light laugh.

Cage: The point of this exercise to show that I am just too well trained in too many styles to be beaten. You try one thing, I counter with something out of left field. When I tell my opponent to "Prepare Yourself," I do so as a warning because I can not be prepared for. But so many people, like Ryan Apollos, can EASILY be prepared for. And that is where my manager Becky Valiant comes into play. You see, she is much more then pretty face. We are not dating or romantically involved in any way. What else is there? A lot, I warn you. On top of being the toughest woman I have ever met, she has one the best wrestling minds in the business. It is here research methods and scouting that has allowed me to have one of the most unlikely but successful careers in professional wrestling. She finds out information in the darkest corners, finds the most obscure weaknesses in the thickest of armors. And I assure you Ryan, that you be no exception to that. In other words, your screwed.

The world famous grin spreads across his face.

Cage: Despite the lack of good it will do for you, it would still be best to Prepare Yourself. For what it will be worth, Prepare Yourself for the Express Train. The Express Train is coming kiddies... Listen to it Scream!
Back to top Go down
Ryan Apollos

Ryan Apollos

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record:

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Apollos [vs.] Johnny Cage   Ryan Apollos [vs.] Johnny Cage I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 11:57 pm

=The Match=

The scene opens to a dark room where the only light is the flashes of lightning on the outside of the building. A flash of lightning illuminates a figure in the middle of the room, the figure has his hands behind his back and he is staring at the ground.

"Johnny Cage, Johnny Cage, Johnny Cage. Who do you think you are? Just some punk who thinks he'll be able to handle me? You were a literal punching bag for all three guys you went up against last week, and I was one of them. You're being thrown into the den of the beast and you won't be able to survive the onslaught."

"You can't even begin to comprehend just how much danger you are in. You are placed in a match with a guy you can't prepare for. You are in a match against someone who is unpredictable. You are going up against someone who deserves to be World Champion. You are facing me."

A flash of lightning reveals the figure to be Ryan Apollos.

"I deserve to be champion moreso than any of these pea brain bozos that walk around the back with their masks of intimidation. But the truth is, there is no intimidation. No one knows what true intimidation is. Words do not intimadate me. Actions don't intimidate me. No one intimidates me. I am intimidation. I am the fear that haunts people's dreams. I can end your career if I wanted to and trust me, you wouldn't like it if I wanted to end your career. At New Year's Evil, it's game over for you Cage. Prepare for the Slayer."

One last flash of lightning fills the room to reveal that Apollos has disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Apollos [vs.] Johnny Cage   Ryan Apollos [vs.] Johnny Cage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryan Apollos [vs.] Johnny Cage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: IWF LIVE :: Pay-Per-View Roleplays-
Jump to: