Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets go "Skiing"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shooter Davis

Shooter Davis

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 1-1-0
Alignment: Heel

Lets go "Skiing" Empty
PostSubject: Lets go "Skiing"   Lets go "Skiing" I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:49 pm

Philips walking through the halls an finds a bag that reads "Property of Hostyle Jones"

Pj: Didnt he get fired?

Philip opens it an finds a bag of white powder he opens it an tastes it an gets a grin on his face.

Pj: I know who will like this.

Philip walks the halls an stops at. Locker room that reads "Axle" he knocks.

Pj: Yo open up I got something for you.

Tbc Axle
Back to top Go down

Lets go "Skiing" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets go "Skiing"   Lets go "Skiing" I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:14 am

[[Still getting used to this place, I am walking down the halls like a straight bad ass. Rick Grimes has nothing on me. I am shirtless, with not a scratch on me, because I beat the shit out of Storming Raven like the typical Indian he was. Stopping I approach cautiously.

HOLY FUCK IT'S PHAT WIKKA WIKKA PHIL!!

Before he can hide his, mid-90s Marky-Mark boom box that's playing Lil' Wayne I straight channel some english git.... Charging I field goal punt that boom box and the "muzik" stops. Phil looks confused, I snatch the bag of straight Columbian nose candy, open the door and close it leaving Phil outside.]]
Back to top Go down
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Lets go "Skiing" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets go "Skiing"   Lets go "Skiing" I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:26 am

I could hear Ace and Philip outside my locker room. Ace pushes through and the door slams behind him. He slams down the bag of coke snorting it half up the right and half up the left. He tilts his head back allowing the coke to drip into the back of his throat feeling the numbing sensation.

"Looks like good shit, where'd you get it from?"

Ace shrugged his shoulders rubbing the residue from the line along his gums twitching and tingling.

"Bro, I'm glad you've been acting normal again the fuck...now we can handle business."
Back to top Go down

Lets go "Skiing" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets go "Skiing"   Lets go "Skiing" I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:46 am

[[DID I JUST DRINK 85 REDBULLS?? This was a feeling i have not felt in such a long time. Whoa! It was like the first time I seen Tristian Moore's little ching chong snatch. Cutting a line for Axle...]]

"Feels good to be back, Sucks we had to drop the tag titles. I guess the TV sensors didn't like us. Sucks the bookers took the titles off us the way they did. Fuck that shit.. We're a cohesive unit ain't no man holding us down. The IWF will see... Now we take over."

[[I cut the line for Axle, hearing a knock at the door I get up to answer it. Opening the door I see Phat Phil standing there.]]

"Cool"

[[I reach in back pocket and pull out my wallet. Pulling a 20 out, I hand it off as the "Chipotle" delivery guy hands me a bag. Looking at Phat Phil.]]

"What do you want stupid??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lets go "Skiing" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets go "Skiing"   Lets go "Skiing" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets go "Skiing"
Page 1 of 1