Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Neon Exodus

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Neon Exodus Empty
PostSubject: Neon Exodus   Neon Exodus I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:24 pm

NEON EXODUS

*Name: Neon Exodus
*Nickname(s): "The Lucky One" "Mr. Paradox" "The Un-Orthodox Priest of ION" "The Founder of Freakshow" "The Human Illusion"
*Catch Phrase(s): "Up, Up, and Away we Go!"
*Hometown: The Island Of Neon "ION"
*Resides: Baltimore, Maryland
*Height: 6'0
*Weight: 225 Lbs
*Alignment: Face/Tweener
*Style: High Risk/Un-Orthodox
*Specialty Match: Steel Cage
*Specialty Weapon: Steel Chair, Wrapped in Barbed Wire
*Pic Base: Kizarny/Sinn Bodhi
Neon Exodus 4317531768_d33e9cf561_z
*Appearance: Neon dresses unusual. His basic Attires are usually Tights, of different color Variations, and logos. He also wears Pants, Ties, Body Suits, Wrestling Trunks. He usually wears make-up and the variations are endless. His basic face paint style is in the pic base.
*Entrance Theme: SOAD-Deer Dance Remake

*Entrance Description: The cymbal/bass playes over the AP System, and the lights are flickering all over. The music speeds up, stobe lights hit, and Neon comes walking out to the beat. In his hands, his Signature Steel Chair, with Barbed wire Wrapped around it. Instead of climbing into the ring, Neon sits on the steel steps, and awaits his opponent(s).
*Bio/Background: Neon was born in a fictional Island, named Island of Neon. Commonly called "ION". Noone knows exactly where he is from, and he does't tell anyone. Since he was Young, Neon was weird. He moved to a small town outside Balrimore, and struggled to find friends. After a few years, he met his friend Adam, who introduced him to Punk Music, and Wrestling. Although he was not a cross-dresser, sometimes he would wear dresses to High School. Known as a goof ball, nerd, or outsider, Neon was never at the top of the social hierarchy. With a grade point average of a 4.0, Neon was extremely intellegent. He claims that his intelligence comes from the Aliens, that supposedly visited him when he was 10 years old. He moved to Boston Massachusetts, so he could go to school at Massachusetts College of Art and Design. For Fashion, Painting, and Sculpting. After Massart, he moved back to Baltimore, to meet up with his old friend Adam, who was running a wrestling school. Neon started by doing banner design, and advertisement, but soon found himself at the top of the promotion. He was recently hired by Insurgency Wrestling Federation.
*Moves:
Hurricanrana
Moonsault
German Suplex
DDT
Armbar
Head Lock
Swanton Bomb
Elbow Drop
Running Knee
Monkey Flip
Rolling Thunder
Second Rope Leg Drop
Drop Kick
Boston Crab
Crotch Kick
Chokeslam
*Signature(s)
Spike Piledriver-Dry Luck
Neon Exodus Piledriver
*Finisher(s)
Double Moonsault-Time Warp!
Neon Exodus Double-moonsault-o

**GIMMICK: Neon Exodus, "The Unorthodox Superstar" has sculpted his own style, and gimmick throughout his years in the ring. While most superstars would be classified under titles such as Technical, Brawler, Heel, Face etc, Neon is nearly impossible to label. From his weird attire, to his pippy attitude, Neon is as original as they come.

Neon is from the Island of Neon. An Islad that he recall's as paradise. According to Neon, 17 People live on the Island of Neon, not including himself. He describes it as a "Cult", in which he is High Priest. Although he resides in Baltimore, Maryland, he does not visit Baltimore, and barley ever stays there. He visits I.O.N frequently, and makes sure he never reveals its location.

Neon has wrestled all over the world, incorporating thousands of styles into one. He lives by the code of Exodus, which could be referred to as a lifestyle.

Code Of Exodus

1)Come Original-Be Yourself. Do not change your self for any other soul.

2)Respect the Past-Remember, and Learn from your past.

3)Forget the Future-Do not think of the future, Live in the present. So when the future comes, the present shall be past, and therefore, you learn from it.

4)Stay close to Love-Stay Loyal to the things you Love.

5)Exceed your Enemies-Do not focus on destroying your Enemies, but Exceed them. Learn from your enemy, and use it to your own advantage.

Last edited by {Kit} Neon Exodus on Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:17 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Neon Exodus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neon Exodus   Neon Exodus I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:18 am

APPROVED!!!

Welcome back Kit!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

Neon Exodus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neon Exodus   Neon Exodus I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 3:21 pm

I figured bring something new.
Back to top Go down

Neon Exodus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neon Exodus   Neon Exodus I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 6:10 am

Changed Theme
Back to top Go down

Neon Exodus Empty
PostSubject: Update**   Neon Exodus I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 7:24 pm

Changed Reside.

Changed Specialty Weapon.

Changed Biography.

Added Gimmick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Neon Exodus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neon Exodus   Neon Exodus I_icon_minitime