Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Steel Angel [vs.] Ethan Cage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Steel Angel [vs.] Ethan Cage Empty
PostSubject: Steel Angel [vs.] Ethan Cage   Steel Angel [vs.] Ethan Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:18 pm

After weeks of stalking Steelio, the man who was dead but has since risen from the grave, Ethan Cage, is finally ready to make his IWF Return!!!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Steel Angel [vs.] Ethan Cage   Steel Angel [vs.] Ethan Cage I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:27 pm

=Steel Angel: Another side, Another story.=
-The truth is out.-

Yuko sat there on the round table, taking note of the custom made tarot cards that Marley made for him, her talent in drawing proved helpful and it showed with these cards, each one depicting one of the items that was left inside the coffins during each week. He looks at the first card, it has a belt in the center with the front surface plastered in gold.

Yuko Isamu
The New Blood title, he must have dug deep into that closest of discarded items to pull this hunk of junk.

Marley
How long has that belt been inactive?

Yuko Isamu
Almost a year or so, as you know I am the first person to hold this belt, then Aric took it from me and he in turn would lose it to Alison.

Marley
He lost it to Alison?

Yuko Isamu
Don't ask, it was some kind of undressing style match, dress vs. Tux I think, she would lose it to Ashley who then lost it to Anna who then retired the belt to promote the Queen of Wrestling title.

Marley
And to think it still exist.

Yuko Isamu
It's not like they just threw it away, it was simply moved into one of their many storage rooms until it was needed again.

He then flips over the second card, this one showing a black short sleeve kimono with crimson lines running across it and a black scythe in the background behind it, one looking at it would think this is some outfit the grim reaper would wear.

Yuko Isamu
Love the scythe by the way.

Marley
Thanks.

Yuko Isamu
I wonder how he got this though and in such good condition.

Marley
You used to wear that outfit right?

Yuko Isamu
Long time ago, as the Dark Archangel.

Marley
Dark what?

Yuko Isamu
Don't ask, it's a long story.

Not really, Yuko after losing his New Blood belt would feud with the team of Death Angel and Robbie Hart who broke off from the Succession and reformed into the Death Valley Rebellion. Yuko would score key wins over both men in the following weeks, at some point facing Death Angel's more psychotic persona Syco Angel in a glass table match. After power bombing him through the table, Yuko was taken in and told that Death Angel is his half brother which in turn allowed his power to surge into his mind, this in turn created a alter ego known as the Dark Archangel, the exact opposite of Steel Angel. The gimmick however nearly destroyed Yuko's career as he faced Corey Casey in a Double Caged Horror match which would spell the end for the gimmick and the creature that was spawned from that gimmick. The attire was torn and shredded from the grueling match and Yuko made no efforts to patch it back up, instead preferring to discard said attire and replace it with a warrior tunic that he has since then wore into battle. The kimono would fade into obscurity and was never seen nor mentioned again........until recently when it appeared before Yuko after his match with Johnny and Christian James.

Yuko Isamu
And behind door number three.......

He flips the third and final card, this one containing a briefcase with the Battle Grounds logo printed on the center. This was what lead Yuko to see that it wasn't Death Angel who would cause these mind games.

To this very day he never would have suspected that it was Ethan this whole entire time.

Yuko can see why though, after all during their first encounter Yuko mopped the floor with Ethan who clearly showed too much confidence and thought he was going to have an easy time with Yuko, he expected him to just lay down because he was just that damn good. But Yuko being the nice guy that he is, did the exact opposite: He destroyed Ethan and left him in the dust.

That's when the hornet's nest was disturbed.

In comes Devlin Reign who tries to take Yuko out with a cheap shot only for him to fake him out. Then comes the rest of the crew: First Ryan Apollos, then some black man who went in to pick up the pieces. Like vultures picking on a corpse, they beat down on Ethan long after his body was broken by Yuko, merely just crushing what little there is left, stripping off the remains of the flesh while it's still warm and fresh, simply kicking a dead horse.

All it took was a grim reaper to send Ethan to a one way ticket straight to hell.

Yuko was the Angel of judgment who passed the sentence to Ethan and Crimson Skull was brought in to carry out that sentence.

And now Ethan wants payback, redemption from the humiliation that he received at the hands of Yuko. To this end he went out of his way to distract Yuko by bringing up items of his past life, a life he had long since abandoned, a life he no longer considered to be relevant to the here and now. Yuko had grown so much from the years he shed the skin of the past, much like when he shed the skin of his kimono and donned the warrior tunic, his own character had shed itself and emerge into something greater, something better than anything of before. While Yuko talks of the achievements of his past life, he does so with the understanding that history will at some point repeat itself, that he would soon enough be holding onto a world title, this time for sure. An actual win, not some cheap cash in like last time, no longer will Yuko allow himself to resort to such tactics as they are beneath him. Much like Ethan's tactics and also beneath him, having hardly any effect aside from him suspecting his half brother is up to his old bag of tricks. Thinking back now he is glad to see that he was wrong in making that assumption.

He surveys the tarot cards on the table, each one consisting of the items that Ethan brought to him, what reason did he have to do so? Aside from the completely obvious Ethan is trying to get his attention and for the most part he did.

Yuko Isamu
Ethan is going to try everything in his power to make sure I'm buried six feet under. Well that is where he is wrong, kinda sad really, he just came back from the dead only for me to send him back complete with gift wrap.

Marley
Yuko.....I'm worried.

Course she is, after all the conditions for this match is not without it's dangers and indeed, Ethan couldn't have picked a more fitting one then the casket match.

Yuko Isamu
No need to be, Ethan failed before, this is just me finishing the job.

He leaned back and thought this through, Ethan Cage......the man behind the coffin scheme......going for a second trip.

=Steel Angel=
-The Shoot-

The name's Isamu..........Yuko Isamu asshole.

Yeah I know what you're going to say: "Hahhah fooled ya didn't I?" not really though I'll admit I originally thought it was my half brother but even he wouldn't be this predictable. You had your fun Ethan and know that I hadn't forgotten that chair shot to the head from last show either.

Let me just tell you this: Hope that coffin is comfy because you'll be sleeping in it when I pile tons of dirt on your grave.

You don't see me ripping off scenes from Constantine just to show how clever I am, I don't need to scavenge into some old junk like some obsessed fan just to pull out some items of my idol.

You wanted my autograph or something? Sorry I don't have any paper or a pen to write.

However tonight you made a mistake of challenging me, last match didn't teach you anything did it? You slapped me in the fact and that was all the offense you got from me, the rest of the match I crushed you like a bug. For someone who claims to be all great and all awesome you sure fell like a bitch when you stepped up to real greatness.

And now you'll see a repeat of that right here in this very ring.

You'll wish that you never came back from the dead, if anything I wasn't the one who sent you to hell in the first place, all I did was break you then left your worthless carcass for the buzzers who were never shy in picking your scraps off the floor.

Well looks like I get to break you again and this time you wont come back, lock me in a casket will you? Not in your life pal.

Even if by some brief miracle you do somehow manage to beat me and bury my body, it wont be the end of Steel Angel, not by a long shot.

But I digress, there's no way you can win this, it's not me bragging, it's fact you lost to me badly before and when you step up to the plate you're going to lose badly again, the humiliation you tasted will be bittersweet and I'm just going to smile and move on.

Your games don't effect me Ethan.

Tonight I tend to make you pay for your defiance.

Last edited by Steel Angel on Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ethan Cage

Ethan Cage

PostSubject: Re: Steel Angel [vs.] Ethan Cage   Steel Angel [vs.] Ethan Cage I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:35 pm

Steel Angel [vs.] Ethan Cage AJ-STyles-Pele-Kick

-Press Start-

The camera finally comes in on....Ethan Cage. After months of missing out on Ethan's antics, there is indeed an IWF camera on our icon. Ethan was well on his way to becoming something, something more real, but one day it would seem hell had come to claim him. And when Ethan "took his ball and went home", well, he had always said he was the devil's favored son. After visiting the locker room at shows, visiting old friends, it would seem a contract was presented. Management wasn't so mad at him, his colleagues were more concerned than mad, and others watching this promo have no idea or care that Ethan's back. But they should care, they should care a whole lot because their world is about to get a whole a whole lot smaller, and their chances at getting a title belt have gotten that much smaller as well. Ethan in his mind felt he was heading towards a fate, a fate he saw unfit. Ethan was not meant to be fed to the lions, instead, he's meant to lead the herd. Ethan at home watching with his child had seen that he was being used for bragging rights, like some kind of merit badge. And it irked him, because that is not the way Ethan was to leave his IWF home, in watching this new roster of victims. The thoughts run through his head as he is backstage at Rising Monarchy, after just attacking Steel Angel. His return finally realized, the journey back was one long one, does Ethan still have it in him to be the man he left, nay, better. If you ask him, he'd give you the finger for even doubting him. He stands in a white v-neck shirt, jeans and a black hoodie vest. Ethan walks through the backstage area, the random staff look on as Ethan walks these halls without a care in the world, he walks with that strut that only he can do, that's right ladies and gentlemen, the man that's in this game for "titles and tits" is back. He walks passed everyone not even bothering to look anyone in the face because he just doesn't give a damn about their reaction. This dead man is very much alive with that breath of fresh air filling his lungs more and more with every breath. There is nothing that can keep this man down. A staff member runs towards Ethan to stop him, without batting a eyelash Ethan grabs the guy by the collar and throws him into the equipment crates, a paper falls to the ground. Glancing at it, Ethan sees his name on it, Ethan smirks and bends down to get it. Ethan sees Ethan Cage versus Steel Angel written in pen, as if just written in. The rumors from PWTorch.com about Ethan coming back were all right, a lot of the surprise ruined but that surprise turned into one of anticipation. The look on Steel Angel's face was priceless and all because he doesn't know why, Ethan chose him. And truth be told, the match with Steel Angel, one of this company's main stays, one of it's names was not to go down like that, it was to be one of the most unbelievable matches of all time. Steel Angel protects his name well, does anything to save face, and claims to have been one of the men to end Ethan Cage, and wears that win over Ethan like it further establishes himself. Ethan has come back to continue where he left off. A match this early wasn't in the cards but it is now. Ethan is rea-

Voice: So the rumors are truth?

Ethan turns and sighs to see Pasquale Semtex.

Ethan: Pussy Kotex,

Semtex: The pussy part is new.

Ethan: Why do I feel that is not the first time you've said that?

Semtex: Well, I guess I should go now.

Ethan: Ain't you gonna interview me kid?

Semtex: I no longer work for this company.

Ethan: What are you talking about?

Semtex: Downsizing, something about me not having the "right look", my services are no longer needed.

Ethan: Is that right?

Semtex: I just asked to come backstage to see if it was real and now I see you, and you're real.

Ethan: Real as I ever was, kid. So who are the interviewers now?

Semtex: Some pretty boy named Javier Sanchez-

Ethan: Remember him.

Semtex: And some bald muscle monkey named David Lester.

Voice: You know, there's a lot of new faces here in the IWF.

The camera turns to see after months, now blonde, Rayne. Ethan smirks, and nods knowing where Rayne is going with this.

Ethan: You're going to be my personal interviewer, you'll interview me and fill my agent and myself in on all that's been going on in the IWF while I was gone.

Semtex: But I have this nifty job at Subway.

Ethan: Rayne?

Rayne: Yes my love?

Ethan: Does he think this is up for discussion?

Rayne: Yeah, but I'm sure he'll get onboard with the Ethan reclamation.

Ethan: I like that....because I've come back to reclaim my spot here in the IWF.

Ethan takes a deep breath.

Ethan: Home...it's good to be back.

Rayne opens the door and in the distance they hear sirens. A confused look passes Ethan's face when he sees the staff member he threw into the popcorn machine holding his head and his cell phone with a smile on his face.

Ethan: Well, Kotex, it's been real. I'll see you next Sunday.

Semtex: How will you know my answer?

Ethan: Meet me at the IWF headquarters at two-ish.

Semtex: But that's Superbowl Sunday.

Ethan: Yeah and your World of Warcraft tournament is going to have to wait because there is no way you're watching the Superbowl. If you ain't there, I'll know your answer.

Rayne: Baby?

Ethan: Yeah?

Rayne: Cops.

Ethan: Right. Kotex, give me your water bottle.

Semtex hands him the water bottle, still full. Ethan throws the water bottle at the staff member hitting him directly in the face.

Ethan: Thanks.

Ethan rushes out of the garage door when his agent's limo pulls up.

Bobby: Jesus Ethan, cops on your first day back?

Ethan and Rayne get into the limo.

Ethan: What can I say, it got lively.

The camera fades out.

The Takeover

The camera comes in on the IWF headquarters. The camera scans the big building until it comes to the glass door entrance. Ethan steps into the door and walks within while the camera follows close behind until he gets to the secretary.

Ethan: Hello.

Secretary: Hello.

Ethan: My name is Ethan Cage, and I'm here to see Corey Casey.

Secretary: Well, Mr. Cage, it's Superbowl Sunday.

Ethan: Then why aren't you at home watching it?

Secretary: Because Mr. Casey doesn't believe in days off.

Ethan: Well, you can watch it with us.

Secretary: Excuse me?

Ethan whistles and after doing so, several people come in through the doors. People holding coolers, girls in bikinis, rough looking dudes and I do mean several people come in through those doors. The secretary's mouth is open as she is completely stunned.

Secretary: I'm afraid I can't let this happen.

And in walks through the doors is Pasquale Semtex, confused by all these people.

Ethan: You showed.

Semtex: What is this, I thought I was coming to get an IWF microphone.

Ethan: We are.

Semtex: You have four guys carrying, what's that a 70" television?

Ethan: 71.

Semtex: What is this?

Ethan: Well, we're going to watch the Super Bowl.

Secretary: And where do you expect to watch the Super Bowl?

Ethan: As I said, ...I'm here to see Corey Casey.

Ethan smiles.

Secretary: Oh no, you're not all going to fit in there even if you could.

Ethan: Oh, we'll make room.

Secretary: I'm going to call security.

Ethan: "No days off"...while he's at home with his family or with his mistress watching some football game he doesn't care about, while you're here answering the phone. All we want to do is watch the game. Come on, what's the worst thing that can happen?

Secretary: Does that guy have a grill?

Ethan: It's a George Foreman, doesn't count really?

Secretary: I think Chuck has a pretty big screen too, whoever can't fit into Corey's office, can go in there.

Ethan: That's cool.

Secretary: I'm probably getting fired for this.

Semtex: I'm not going in Corey Casey's office.

Ethan: What are you afraid of, Kotex...he can't fire you again.

Semtex: Oh yeah.

Rayne walks in leading in Hooters girls.
Steel Angel [vs.] Ethan Cage Hooters

Rayne: So what she say?

Ethan shrugs and looks at the secretary.

Ethan: Hooters girls.

Secretary: Uh huh. Well we've come this far. Let's party.

The crowd goes crazy. The secretary leads the crowd to Corey Casey's office and opens the door, the crowd spills into Corey's office, and of course Ethan takes Corey's seat.

Man: Hey E. Where are we going to put the radio?

Ethan clears off the desk, papers, pictures, schedules all go to the ground.

Ethan: I think here will due.

They bring in the huge flat screen into the room and set it up. Rayne sits in Ethan's lap. Some people even brought in their dogs. In the hall, there are men throwing a football back and forth, once in a while the football knocks down a random picture in the hallway.

Rayne: Corey is going to be so pissed.

Ethan: Then he shouldn't have resigned me.

Rayne: I'm surprised the Empire is still around, I thought that'd be a passing thing.

Ethan: Yeah, after watching the beginning of Rising Monarchy, it would seem I've come just in time.

Semtex: Look what I found in Chuck Matthew's office!

Semtex brings up an IWF microphone.

Ethan: Nice.

Semtex: As you were saying Ethan, why was it the perfect time for you to come in?

Ethan: It was right at that point where people would have forgotten about me, I mean I know I'm fuckin' awesome, but this audience does have that out of sight out of mind reaction to everything. Besides, Corey is the one who "buried" me.

Semtex: What do you mean?

Ethan: Much like Bret Hart to McMahon, I went to him and told him that I'd be leaving the company and that Steel Angel would be my last match, and after that match...well you saw what happened. Therefore, to sit there watching the roster call him M' Lord, and wait on him hand and foot, FUCK that. That will never be me, and that is all about to go bye bye.

Semtex: Why did you want to leave?

Ethan: Because I felt my career was beginning to serve others, to build up another man. I took this too personally instead of keeping my head in the game. That is the one thing I do apologize for.

Semtex: Whoa, Ethan Cage apologize?

Ethan: Yeah, and it ain't going to happen again. Felt like a vomit burp coming up. But as I was gone, my heart kept pulling me back to see some familiar faces. And it was more about how this place was a part of me, it made me what I am today. Sure, I never won a belt and someone else has my briefcase but it's what needed to happen. I don't miss it, what I did miss was working.

Semtex: And the rumors of you working elsewhere under a different name?

Ethan: I had to go out and see the way it was elsewhere to realize what I had.

Semtex: You were in the tournament for the World contendership.

Ethan: Yes, I won that, but in there, was another company bought it out and made it that the contest was all for naught due to it wanting a fresh start. And I wasn't going to have a fresh start and all my hard work go to waste, not again, that's what I just left. So I came back to finish what I started instead of a "fresh start". Being champion there wouldn't have meant as much as it would've had it been here.

Semtex: And the rumors of Jason Hawk versus you one day.

Ethan: That's just something you'll have to wait and see.

Semtex: What are you plans for IWF?

Ethan: This time, no matter if I fail or how many times, I will be getting that World title belt. I don't care if I have to start from the bottom to the top. I'm here to be what I sought out to be, one of this company's hall of famers. I saw Brandon Macdonald do it. So it's time I put in the work to get that accolade.

Semtex: You were well on your way to being a World Champion having that briefcase, do you regret it?

Ethan: Absolutely, but I don't think I would've realized it had I not left. This was the right place and the right time.

Semtex: And now?

Ethan: I've got guys who claim to be the beast, or the main attraction, and other nicknames that don't mean shit. What I came here to do, is show Casey that yes, I will make this company money once again, but also to remind him just who the fuck he hired. I am Ethan motha-fuckin' Cage, and I've come back to bring back this smirk, this wink, the five star matches. To level the playing field and be the master of the ring that I left here as. That last match you saw me in, that is not the way I want anyone to remember me, therefore I'll have to bring my A game twenty times so that people forget it. I will live out my dream here in the IWF, whether I have a briefcase or not, I'm going to prove that I didn't need it all along. There was a time I held that briefcase and was seen as the next up and comer, I was feared, and people that crossed me, that meant your ass that week. It's time to get back to that, it's a brand new year, and it's a new and improved Ethan Cage.

Semtex: The people are tearing up Corey Casey's office, do you fear repercussion?

Ethan: His flunkies can do whatever they want, but I sit here in his "throne" as he calls it and I find myself quite comfortable. I've always been able to handle myself, and I've always been able to outlast, outwit and outfight any man.

Semtex: What about Steel Angel and Griffin Hawkins?

Ethan: That's part of why I came back as well, it's time to even things up.

Semtex: I think I'm going to like working for you, anything to get back at that jerk for firing me.

Ethan: On to bigger fish...

Ethan looks directly at the camera.

Ethan: How ya doin' "boss"? I took the liberty of borrowing your place to show the big game, didn't think you'd mind. Well, I am back, as you've heard, seen and now felt. Now I know my apology comes off a little shallow especially since we are currently destroying your office, but I want you to know I meant it. But see, it wasn't to you, it wasn't to Chuck, it wasn't to our audience, it was to the IWF itself, the company. You see that's the one thing I did respect, from the day I hit the moonsault DDT on my first opponent Porter Macleod to winning a huge tournament like Battle for the Briefcase, to my feud with Baron and Griffin, those experiences were amazing, and I didn't see them for what they were. I see it now, and IWF's glory boy Hawkins, is going to become IWF's glory hole Hawkins. The man, the myth has come here to become the legend, and it's only in your company that I can achieve that. I've come to create the chaos, to bring back the carnage, to bring back the class, and the competition that only I can bring. I am who you signed all those months back, the guy management took a chance on, and I'm going to start on Steel Angel to prove that.

Ethan: Let's move on to him, shall we?

Ethan clears his throat.

Ethan: Yuko, you have a win over me, as shallow as it is, you can claim it as much as you want. Everyone knows the truth of it, and those that don't, they are going to find out what would've happened that fateful night. Because you see, I may have been a victim of my own success but trust me Yuko, there is so much going on within this body that I will not allow you to win again, you got your one and I hope you lived it up because I've come back to get what's mine. My legacy wasn't going to die like this, especially to you, I will not be a footnote to this company. I have earnt the respect and I will get that back. You see, this is God's favorite child versus the devil's favored son, and this is no book where the good guy rolls off into the sunset. I will come in there to beat you and leave you in the wake of my return. You are a challenge, that I don't doubt, but bitch please, I'm Ethan Cage.

Ethan: The weakness is gone, your chances are over, and I will not be someone's merit badge, Griffin Hawkins may have earned his wins, but you didn't. Therefore, I've come for your head first. You think you're this iconic being in this company, that you were made for main event level, but you're mid card at best. You don't have the personality to be above the rest, you're too busy wanting to be this company's best boy scout, worried about image, about what you represent, while I am stopped by nothing. I don't give a shit what people think of me, I go out there to win and this time you face the real Ethan Cage.

Ethan: They will all ask how can you be Heaven's Gladiator when you can't even protect yourself. The man with the best finisher ever, I guess in the four years you've been wrestling these were the best you could come up with, I understand, a man with your lack of brain power needs much more time to come up with gimmicky nicknames to define yourself. Also, at 21 you still have a lot of stuff going on, I mean there's all kinds of things on your mind like what's happening on Buckwild, who's going to win on the Voice, things that don't really matter in the long run, much like your career, as your track record has proven. You wrestle one week, then you don't, then you do, what kind of message are you sending to your so called fans, that sometimes you feel like getting your ass kicked and sometimes you don't? Well, I'm glad I arose something in you that made you want to fight me, because Steel Angel I've been wanting to fight you since coming into this company. And not the way it went down last time, no, this time it's going to be much different. By the way, you have to be the oldest looking 21 year old I've ever seen, then again, Pauly Shore played a teenager in Encino Man and everyone bought it.

The Hooters girls walk passed the camera, the camera man follows , once he realizes that he's working, he goes back to a smirking Ethan.

Ethan: I know, I can't wait to get back to the party myself. At 6'0 and 220 pounds, you walk to the ring with the self confidence of knowing that you once beat me and think that the outcome will be the same. Please come to that ring with that attitude, please make that mistake so that I can make you pay for it. You tell the world to get ready for extreme awesomeness, like it's going to come from you, I'm the one that Hit the Lights off a cage, off a ladder, you may think you're awesome but let's get put labels where they deserve. This match is my welcome back, but you and I both know that we both like to one up each other and that's a must. This match will be better than it deserves to be on a Battle Grounds because it's time for people to get reacquainted with me.

Ethan: So Yuko, "gentle and superior" in translation, I am not so gentle. I'm actually quite the opposite, that's a fact you'll find out very soon. What about you is real, let's see your parents were a tag team that boned each other out of boredom, out of the fact that they were too lazy to find anyone else, and too ugly. They get married, change their last name because they went to visit Japan and were so overtaken that they changed their name. How easily influenced is your family, I bet I could come up with a pyramid scheme, and they'd be my best sellers, I can't make it too good, they might change their last name to the name of my business. Sure we can talk about how you have a girl's name but come on, I'm sure you got your ass kicked plenty in high school, no need to go down that road. But what would help when you have a girls name is not dress like you should have a matching purse to go along side yourself. You're taking "gentle" to a whole new height. Your last name came from a fake warrior that never existed, and it's one of those stories where the story is better than the reality, because you've taken the name, it's got to be a let down to see what the name actually produced. I mean for parents that did everything together, I mean they even died together, and I guess that really made those coffin visits a bit morbid. Hell, I guess it makes this whole casket match sort of morbid. I didn't pick the stipulation but hey, things just tend to work out that way. Well, their son is about to meet up with them, because it's about that time. You're going to see what I saw when that Reaper dragged me from that ring while you watched and did nothing. You are no angel, you are a pathetic excuse for a human being. You see Yuko, you're supposed to be better than me, in personality anyway. You don't work for God, you work for yourself, and you just cover it all up with your God talk.

Ethan: You have things under your belt Yuko, and I accept that, High Impact, New Blood, and even the World Championship for a whole month, no one has doubted that you're able to get there, it's not the man that makes it to the champion, it's how the champion does while he holds the belt. And you never really were championship material, you always looked better going after the belt than actually holding one. You were such a forgettable Heavyweight Champion. And I'm glad you had your fun in that last match squashing me like you did, and basically ruining everything I worked so hard for. But hey, you beat a broken man, you beat the man that questioned himself, but not this time Yuko. This time I come to rip your throat from your body and dance on it. You see, not even hell can stop me from getting what I want in life. And right now, my legacy means more than anyone could ever know.

Ethan: They call you the human highlight reel, is that right, well we're going to find out just how much of a highlight you are when you're lying on that mat looking up at me having my arm raised. You see when I left I thought that was it, that I'd erase the IWF from my mind, but that was just something I couldn't do, I don't know if it was curiousity, but I found myself back. And I know it is because there was stuff that just wasn't finished here in the IWF and my soul wasn't about to rest knowing that the IWF saw me get squashed by a jackhole like you. You think I think I'm God's gift, yet, you call yourself God's favorite son. Well, that's a bit of the pot calling the kettle black, but you talk out of your ass anyway. I wasn't fit to have my match with Griffin due to the injuries I sustained at the hands of the Grim Reaper, as well as some dickstick Gambino and Ryan Apollos. And that's fine, Griffin can have that briefcase knowing that it truly belongs to someone else. Besides, after last week at Rising Monarchy, he's got a lot on his plate. That is, if he's woken up yet. You see, I went through the trials of being a nobody, of week by week gaining the momentum and ultimately won that briefcase and much like you, Griffin is going to take it as his own and possibly get the title. That WAS my story, but my road is going to be a little different, he's on his way to the title on my dime. Perhaps, like you, he'll have it for a month and it'll be just as forgettable as your reign.

Ethan: As things were a bit hazy for me, during most of my departure from the IWF, I did a bit of research, and two week after my "death", do you know what I see, you and Griffin talking about my briefcase like a couple of frat bros. Now that was a complete act of disrespect, almost a laughter at me and like I didn't matter to the IWF, well I may not have been here since 2011, but I did matter. I suspect you loved that your chances at success were that much more since I was gone, since when I was here I completely outshined you and anything you did prior. And then you two were so busy kissing each other's ass that you never thought that I'd ever come back. That I would truly step away from this company, and truth be told, I thought that myself, but see, you are the cowboy with the white hat, you would think that you'd think of someone besides yourself. You are a fuckin' joke, you pander to the crowd because you are nothing without them. You don't have the talent or the charisma to stand on your own. You need those people's approvals, you need those cheers and you need to beg for them like some two nickeled whore. I am the real, I am what you pretend to be, I am selfish, I am narcassistic but I am truthful.

Ethan: But at that same Battle Grounds I went to sleep easy, I was at rest, I didn't feel like I needed to get angered, because during my research I fast forwarded the tape and got comforted by watching you tape out to Parker Wayde while he had you locked up in the JTO. It's funny how things work out, isn't it. I know I laughed, you have a right to feel like you've made something of yourself, to see everyone else as a visitor, being that you were here since day one, but don't you for once think that I won't knock you on your ass. Because you've lost your fair share of bouts and that's given your light schedule. This isn't about who has been here longer, it's about who can go out there and get the job done, and kiddo, that's this man you're looking at right here. I am the fuckin' man in that ring, and you have an astronomical amount of payback coming for you. Because I haven't forgotten a damn thing when it came to the night I left this company.

Ethan: You took tapping out fairly rough.

Man: Yo E. How do you want your burger?

Ethan: Medium. Can you throw me one of them beers?

The man lobs a Corona to Ethan, to which he catches. Rayne takes her keys out and opens the beer, she takes a drink and then puts it in front him. Ethan smiles as if in complete control of everything around him.

Ethan: Why do I think you took tapping out pretty hard, well the very next week you pull a Montreal Screwjob on Devlin Raine. Now that's a me move if I've ever seen it, but hey, you're the guardian of heaven, right, well what was so heavenly about that. It looked more like a bratty child trying to make things on even ground because you know tapping out to the then World Champion would come back to bite you in the ass. Well that, and you getting hit with the Lobotomy by Axle Vengence, well after he hit the Breakthrough, pinned you, picked you up right before the three count, then hit the Lobotomy and then pinned you for real. If you are God's favorite son, why does he let you get so embarrassed by tapping out or being played like a rag doll. I guess he was busy that day.

Ethan: Just like he was busy the day he allowed Gordon Fury to take your High Impact title all while stealing your moves to do it. Now that was something to watch, I saw that Divine Cutter something like seventeen times in a row when it was hit on you. Ah well, it's another belt under your ...uh belt that you can claim for the rest of your career and remind us all that you once had it, because believe me we're going to forget. After seeing that, and watching you announce to the world that you won't be going for the rematch, you'll instead be going for the World title. Which I have to say I find interesting, because you had just faced a World Champion and well, slapped the mat harder than I slapped your girl's ass while you were on the road.

Ethan smirks.

Ethan: The truth is, you've been a champion of convenience, every time you get it, it's because someone's leaving, you've beaten some weak champion, or management just needed to put the belt on someone to keep that belt alive. And come on, since 2011 and your best accolade is that you were the World Champion for a month. No worries though, it was the same way Parker Wayde became the champion in the first place. I mean you've looked down on Gordon Fury for "cutting corners" and really that's what you've been doing all your life. I know this week, you're actually going to try, I know that the last thing you want is for me to walk in here and diminish whatever light you think you've made for yourself here in the IWF. Well, the time has come for the real rise, from the ashes steps a man that is ready for what will come. A man that will accept his fate of becoming one of the IWF greatest wrestlers to set foot in the ring. There were rumored big plans for me, I don't know if those are all done for, but if they are, rest assured they will be replaced with new plans, better plans. You're right, I am a shit talker, and you might've beaten a shit talker like me to get your own briefcase, see, a form of cutting corners, ...people who live in glass houses Yuko, anyway, you may have faced a shit talker like me, you didn't face me for my briefcase. So before you compare to these freaks, make sure you got your story straight. Right now as I stand, you have a win over me and I've come to rectify that, by punch my fist through your face.

Ethan: You have spent your time facing people who will only make it so far in this business, look at some of the people you've faced and note that some of them aren't even here anymore. Yuko, the first time I set foot into an IWF ring, it was to face a self proclaimed legend in this business, who thought I was nothing. Well, when I pulled my boot from the back of his skull, it really became quite another story, didn't it. All the time I was coming up you and I had never crossed paths, and that was the best thing going for you, because I would've taken you out all the way back then, but as luck would have it, your time is now. Because God's favorite son is about to go home to meet his "father". My horrors will be shared, and your little squabble with Devlin will not save you this time. This time, YOU leave in the casket, and I will leave you behind. Don't worry, you can cry and be as excuse making as you were with Gordon Fury beating you. By the way, that shit makes you look pathetic, and even though you claim it doesn't bother you, you've brought it up multiple occassions as if you wish to convince yourself and others about your failures. You're not able to retain your High Impact title but you want to try for the World title. How does that make sense. What you're doing is not taking the rematch because should Gordon beat you again, it's a finality. You would have nothing to make excuses for, therefore if you leave it the way it is, you can always make the claim that things shouldn't have counted and blah, blah, blah. What's truth is that you lost, and you're going to lose again this week upon the return of IWF's true king. As weird and childish as it is,much like Simba who ran away, came home to be the King he was always meant to be. Now that doesn't make me sound like a bad ass referencing a Disney movie, but I don't give a fuck, the reference stands. I was meant for greatness, and just because that got derailed doesn't make it so. I'm still coming for mine, and not even an angel is going to stop me.

Ethan: I heard your words the week you were facing Axle Vengence with your shallow threats, like you knew you were going to lose. Really was pretty sad. At Battle Grounds it will be my hell brought to you and I'm going to break every bone in your body and I'm going to outwrestle you until you're just a standing rag doll waiting for me just to end it.

Ethan takes a drink of his Corona.

Ethan: Yuko, it's time to answer for your own sins, you better start working on your excuses now on how you left Battle Grounds in a casket, because you're going to need that excuse. You tell the world that you make the ego driven look like rookies, and yet you have one of the biggest egos of all of us. The truth is, your father was so unimpressed with himself, with his life, that he chose a Japanese folklore to be named after, since he couldn't make a name for himself, he decided to just buy a name that meant something. Because he and his wife would never amount to anything, and in the end, they really didn't. I mean they had a son that won the World title but he lost it in a month and look who you lost it to, Chad Mason. What a fuckin' laughing stock that guy turned out to be in the end. You are generic as they come Steel, you are a dime a dozen wrestler, whether you're a white boy with a Japanese name or a Japanese guy that's named Richard Smith, it really doesn't matter. You're a clone, and the real star is about to burn you out.
Man: Hey guys, the games about to start.

Rayne kisses Ethan's cheek.

Ethan: Well, it's about that time, how about this, I'll give you a hint of how powerful I am, and the powerful friends I have. During the Superbowl, I'll make a little dedication to you, it'll have to do with the lights, believe me, I think you'll know what it is. It'll just be a reminder of what you're going to see in that casket, as you're being wheeled out. Oh, and do yourself a favor, when I'm slamming that casket shut....watch your fingers.

Ethan: You only thought your judgement was final....but trust me asshole, I'm going to have the last laugh.

Ethan smirks and remembers how it feels and how good it feels to be back, he snaps his fingers and black, but not before we hear something made of glass breaking.

Ethan: I'm not paying for that.

-Black-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steel Angel [vs.] Ethan Cage   Steel Angel [vs.] Ethan Cage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steel Angel [vs.] Ethan Cage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Battlegrounds :: IWF Battlegrounds :: Battlegrounds Roleplays-
Jump to: