Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nervs Can Get The Better Of Ya

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lazy Zane

Lazy Zane

Nervs Can Get The Better Of Ya Empty
PostSubject: Nervs Can Get The Better Of Ya   Nervs Can Get The Better Of Ya I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:41 pm

Jaci sat out side the women's locker room against the cool brick wall. She flexed her fingers of her left hand making sure the black tape she wrapped around them were tight enough. She honestly couldn't believe she was putting her self through this again. Smiling slightly she began to wonder if she had some sort of death wish or pain fetish. But like she admitted this business was like a drug and it was very hard to give up especially when you find out you may not be able to do it again.

Looking up at the time, she knew that in a few hours she would be making her entrance. Rather that entrance will make as something new or the end has yet to be known. But Jaci knew that she would at least be enjoying her self.

Standing up, she looked at the women's locker room door. It wasn't something she was used to sharing a locker room. She usually had her own so she didn't have to deal with the stares. The stares of people not trusting you, hating you before knowing you. Then again she quite enjoyed knowing she was already getting under people's skin.

Laughing to her self she began to walk down the hall and without looking where she was going she bumped into some one.

Jaci: I'm sorry I wasn't watching where I was going.

Looking up a the person she showed that she was indeed sorry and she was willing to take any responsibility for anything that she could have caused. In her younger days she would have just pushed the other person out of her way and blamed the incident on them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nervs Can Get The Better Of Ya   Nervs Can Get The Better Of Ya I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:52 pm

Jaxx had been walking around backstage before the show he was relaxed and at ease because going out there in front of a crowd cheering your name was just another day. Hell he had free jumped from the Statue of Liberty the day before so what was it to go out in front of thousands of fans. His mind wondering Jaxx rounded the corner and ran smack into one of the female wrestlers. As he looked down he noticed it was Jaci one of the new hires here in IWF. As she apologized a smile crossed his face.

Jaxx: No worries Jaci completely my fault I should have been paying attention. Names Jaxx Ryder Newbie here as well.

Jaxx offered his hand to the young lady.

Jaxx: So nervous about your match?

Back to top Go down
Lazy Zane

Lazy Zane

PostSubject: Re: Nervs Can Get The Better Of Ya   Nervs Can Get The Better Of Ya I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:12 pm

looking in Jaxx's eyes it was nice that she at least bumped into some one who was polite and looking in her eyes instead of other parts of her body. Smiling she shook his hand.

Jaci: I would introduce my self but apparently you already know who I am.

Letting go of his hand she feels like her hands are a bit sweaty and wipes them off her silver metallic tights.

Jaci: Surprisingly enough I am a bit nervous. I remember having my first match in another promotion and not being nervous at all. You might say I'm a little worried about making a good first impression. Ring rust and all.

Jaci then looked at him a bit questionably.

Jaci: Do you have a match tonight?

She asked noticing how relaxed he seemed. It was like he didn't have anything to worry about.

Jaci: Cause if you do you seem pretty collective.

TBCB: Jaxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nervs Can Get The Better Of Ya   Nervs Can Get The Better Of Ya I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:24 pm

Jaxx could tell that Jaci was nervous but he also so the confidence in her stride and noticed that glint in her eye that she was ready to tackle the world. His easy smile seemed to be a perfect fit for his face as his eyes shone with an expectant light forgoing any nervousness he felt.

Jaxx: Yeah first one up tonight got a three way dance with a couple other new guys, and honestly after standing on a stage in front of rock fans getting in that ring is easy.

Leaning against a stack of equipment boxes Jaxx flashes his thousand watt smile.

Jaxx: I don't think you should worry about ring rust though I have a feeling once you get out there you'll find your grove quickly. So who are you up against tonight?
Back to top Go down
Lazy Zane

Lazy Zane

PostSubject: Re: Nervs Can Get The Better Of Ya   Nervs Can Get The Better Of Ya I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:41 pm

Letting out a soft laugh she found it sort of weird getting a "pep" talk from a complete stranger. Usually it would be her cousin Matt giving her a speech about life and it's plan... yeah, some times his encouragement was not welcomed.

Jaci: Yeah I'm sure once I get in there I'll do fine. Wrestling to me is like riding a bike. Once you learn *smiling* your not ever going to forget.

Talking to Jaxx was like a breathe of fresh air. Usually when the opposite sex talked to her they are either trying to charm her to dinner or making it obvious that they wanted to get in her pants. So just talking without wondering what the next pick up line was going to be was really nice.

Jaci: But I will be going up against Diana and Rhiannon tonight. Diana has been here for awhile but Rhiannon is new just like my partner Molly who is a rookie.

Just the tone of her voice let Jaxx know she wasn't to thrilled about having a rookie as her partner.

Jaci: I'm sure she will do fine though. Huh, with all these debut matches you would think they would have advertise tonight's event with a theme surrounding us, the "newbies".

TBCB Jaxx

Last edited by Jaci Sovereign on Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: Nervs Can Get The Better Of Ya   Nervs Can Get The Better Of Ya I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:52 pm

?: It would at least put attention of people who deserved it.

Both people turn and look out of shot as Gordon Fury walks into view, the High Impact championship sitting on his shoulder.

Gordon Fury: Jaxx Ryder right? Saw your performance at Rising Monarchy, solid effort. And I see another attractive young lady has joined the ranks of the insurgeny. Nice to meet you both. I look forward to seeing what both of you can do tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nervs Can Get The Better Of Ya   Nervs Can Get The Better Of Ya I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 9:09 pm

Talking to Jaci was easy and nice he liked her and she was smokin hot but he didn't feel the need or rush to hit on her. He was one of those guys that knew when to push things and when to just let things work out. He was about to reply when a voice around the corner spoke. Turning Jax watched Gordon Fury walk around smiling at the two newbies.

Jaxx: Yeah thanks Gordon its good to meet you, and I was just thinking the same thing. Seems a huge influx of Newbies coming in and you would think that they would see that up in the front office. Yet you have Cory Casey running things and Empire will keep getting the shots.
Back to top Go down
Lazy Zane

Lazy Zane

PostSubject: Re: Nervs Can Get The Better Of Ya   Nervs Can Get The Better Of Ya I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 9:20 pm

Turning around Jaci smiled politely just trying to not let his comment get to her. It bugged her that he could compare her to the other women here but apparently to who ever was standing in front her all women were the same no matter if they were all different in their unique ways. Besides what couldn't he say another talented instead of attractive?

Ignoring him, she looked over at Jaxx as he spoke and as soon as he mentioned Casey and the empire she rolled her eyes.

[b]Jaci: [/b]Don't get me talking about Casey, I knew I couldn't trust him as soon as I met him and as for Empire? It has Alexander Remington in it, so it is bound to end. He is too self centered and soon people will realize that the only reason why he is in group is for insurance that he doesn't lose that title of his. Every one is just a pawn, being used and manipulated. It will back fire you'll see.
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: Nervs Can Get The Better Of Ya   Nervs Can Get The Better Of Ya I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 pm

Gordon notices the woman's fists briefly clence up slightly after he speaks, assumeing it was something he said. Wouldn't be the first time he accidentally made a shit first impression. He didn't mean any offense by it, but has a habit of being shit at compliments. Still working out the kinks. He lefts both of them speak before he does.

Gordon Fury: I am glad you two feel that way. I have put up with the Empire the entire time they have been around, and quite frankly am sick of their shit. And although its a tie for "biggest piece of shit in IWF" between Remington and Corey Casey, every member of that group has shown that they can't make it on their own, and don't deserve to be here.

Gordon feels himself getting worked up over it, as his fists are balled up. He relaxes and takes a deep breath
Back to top Go down
The Propaganda

The Propaganda

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Nervs Can Get The Better Of Ya   Nervs Can Get The Better Of Ya I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 9:35 pm

Our hero turns the corner, a conversation of three others was all he could register for the ear buds were buried deep into his ears. He decides to stop by a nearby vending machine to get a bottle of water before wandering over to the group. Popping out his ear buds he hears a conversation about the empire. Honestly he's never paid attention to the group the entire time he was here.

Figgy: "Well, hey there, Yall waiting on your matches too?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nervs Can Get The Better Of Ya   Nervs Can Get The Better Of Ya I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 9:51 pm

Watching Jaci tense up after Gordon approached he could tell she was bothered by what he had said. Jaxx listened to the two voice their opinions about The Empire and felt that connection when you hated with a passion the same thing of course a new person joined their little back stage gathering.

Jaxx: I think we all agree the Empire is one nudge away from Implosion I mean that many large egos in one group will break up faster then the Titanic after hitting that iceberg.

Nodding at the new member of the little group Jaxx couldn't help but be a little smart ass. Smiling at the new guy.

Jaxx: Waiting on matches? You mean this is a wrestling show? I thought we where at a fetish convention for people who like wearing spandex and getting oily.

A laugh escapes as Jaxx shakes his head slightly.
Back to top Go down
The Propaganda

The Propaganda

Wrestler Stats
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Nervs Can Get The Better Of Ya   Nervs Can Get The Better Of Ya I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 9:58 pm

Jacob darts his gaze left to right, getting a good view of the room around him. he didn't seem too doubtful, he's seen wierder fetish clubs.

Figgy: "IF you see a leather clad woman named Matilda, you didn't see me, ok?"

His sharp green eyes peered intensely at Jaxx for several seconds, his tone of voice dead serious. Then he cracks a smile and chuckles.

Figgy: "No really we buried the hatchet on that ordeal"
Back to top Go down
Lazy Zane

Lazy Zane

PostSubject: Re: Nervs Can Get The Better Of Ya   Nervs Can Get The Better Of Ya I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:03 pm

Scratching her head Jaci cleared her throat as she tapped Jaxx on the shoulder and sort of whispered.

Jaci: Actually that one of the top reason's why men become wrestlers.

When he and the other look at her she shrug her shoulders.

Jaci: Hey some guys are into some kinky stuff. It would be worse though if this was an all male promotion though. But any way I have to get going I need to go clear my head and no offense but standing in a middle of a sausage fest is not how I am going to do that. It was nice meeting you Jaxx, Goblin, and you would be?

She asked the guy who joined their circle.
Back to top Go down
The Propaganda

The Propaganda

Wrestler Stats
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Nervs Can Get The Better Of Ya   Nervs Can Get The Better Of Ya I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:23 pm

Jacob chuckled at the sausage fest comment and stepped aside to allow Jaci passage.

Figgy: "Jacob Figgins, you can call me Figgy. And Jaci, Right? I remember you beating my on and off tag partner Sullivan in some gauntlet years ago...Good work. Can't wait to see what you do here"
Back to top Go down
Lazy Zane

Lazy Zane

PostSubject: Re: Nervs Can Get The Better Of Ya   Nervs Can Get The Better Of Ya I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:35 pm

Jaci:He put the challenge out there I nearly accepted it and did what I do best no need to praise me but it is appreciated. And thanks, can't wait to see what you can do Figgy.

Smiling Jaci made her way down the hall and away from the men. At least two out of three of them didn't comment on her looks and one even knew some of her history was a plus though she hopped he didn't know her full history.
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: Nervs Can Get The Better Of Ya   Nervs Can Get The Better Of Ya I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:24 pm

Gordon watches the woman walk away as he chuckles to himself.

Something tells me she didn't like me.

What on earth gave you that idea? Goblin Fury does have a good ring to it though.

Oh well, add her to the list of people I have pissed off.

That is a loooooong list of people Gordo.

Don't I know it. I turn to the other 2 guys.

Gordon Fury: Well boys it was nice to meet you both. Good luck tonight.

Gordon then turns around and walks out of shot.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Remington

Alexander Remington

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 00-00-00
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Nervs Can Get The Better Of Ya   Nervs Can Get The Better Of Ya I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:38 pm

Just about this time, Alexander Remington walked past the women's locker room, peering in as he saw Jaci Sovereign for the first time since their breakup. He stood there for a moment, turned, and walked away. In the distance, one could hear the sound of a television smashing against the wall as well as the sound of another human body being smashed against the floor. Then, Remington was gone.

Goodbye, Remington.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nervs Can Get The Better Of Ya   Nervs Can Get The Better Of Ya I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:22 pm

.: Before the man could answer, the rattling of chains could be heared as well as many voices. The voices are kind of clear, but one can be heard saying "Why would a wrestling company want this lunatic?". The camera pans down the hallway as there are a few armed police guards, dressed in riot gear, are surrounding a musclar male, decked out in all black, military special ops gear to be exact, long black hair. The visible chains and shackles around his wrist and ankles show he must be highly regarded as a violent man. Just as the past everyone, he lifts his head and stares at the lady :.

"Pretty lady, haven't seen one of those in a while."

.: After saying it he shoved from behind to move ahead from the guards behind him. The one guard stops and looks at the lady :.

"Excuse me, Ma'am, can you direct me to the office of one Chuck Matthews?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nervs Can Get The Better Of Ya   Nervs Can Get The Better Of Ya I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nervs Can Get The Better Of Ya
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Interactive :: Character Development :: Behind the Scenes :: Locker Room-
Jump to: