Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Echo-Rain-India-Killer Rain-Echo-India-Giant-Nevada-Sierra

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Echo-Rain-India-Killer Rain-Echo-India-Giant-Nevada-Sierra Empty
PostSubject: Echo-Rain-India-Killer Rain-Echo-India-Giant-Nevada-Sierra   Echo-Rain-India-Killer Rain-Echo-India-Giant-Nevada-Sierra I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 8:38 pm

.: The hallways are just being cleared out as the cameras can pick up IWF staff being asked to be moved aside. Coming down the hall are a bunch of armed security guards in full military riot gear, about seven or eight men, in the middle the sounds of chains can be heard clanking together smacking slightly off the ground. Not much can be seen of the person in the middle, a trace of long black hair, the rest covered by a hood, a black military gear, worn especially by those of a special ops unit. The security guards make a sudden stop as they are met by someone:.

Security: "Could you please step aside it is important this man does not stay in one spot"

TBCB: Anyone
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Echo-Rain-India-Killer Rain-Echo-India-Giant-Nevada-Sierra   Echo-Rain-India-Killer Rain-Echo-India-Giant-Nevada-Sierra I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 9:10 pm

I smirk as I look past the security guards at the man in shackles and hood. It looked so familiar....I have a brief flashback of the time I was brought before the Salinas Federal District Court and then brought to the Salinas Mental Institution

Corey Casey
I am aware of the dangers of men like this...and I can assure you, that I am not at all worried about this man
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Echo-Rain-India-Killer Rain-Echo-India-Giant-Nevada-Sierra   Echo-Rain-India-Killer Rain-Echo-India-Giant-Nevada-Sierra I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:17 pm

.:The man in chains raises head slightly as he looks at this man blocking the way, a slight chuckle can be heard as the guards behind him tug on his chains. The man turns his head just enough to look at the guards as he lowers his head back down. The security guard in front walks over to the man in the way:.

Security Guard: "Sir, I don't think you understand who we are transporting. The man there is a highly trained former special ops soilder with one nasty attitude. You must have heard of him on the news at some point. They called him The Nightmare. He was lockdown for using his special ops training during a wrestling match, almost got someone killed. Please for your safety please step back"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echo-Rain-India-Killer Rain-Echo-India-Giant-Nevada-Sierra   Echo-Rain-India-Killer Rain-Echo-India-Giant-Nevada-Sierra I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Echo-Rain-India-Killer Rain-Echo-India-Giant-Nevada-Sierra
Page 1 of 1