Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help completing a collection...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Werner Wehrmact

Werner Wehrmact

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Face

Help completing a collection... Empty
PostSubject: Help completing a collection...   Help completing a collection... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:25 pm

Okay, over the years I am collecting ALL live action movies based on video games. I'd like to say that all have been either picked up or "on my radar" But where do I need the help? Well after buying Bloodrayne 3: The Third Reich. I found a Japanese film; Onechambra: Zombie Bikini Squad. Its been out for a while and I did not know it existed. WHAT ELSE AM I MISSING?!?

Key haves: Double Dragon, Alone in the Dark 2 (WHY???), Far Cry, House of the Dead 2, and aware of In The Name of the King 2. (Again, WHY?)

Keep in Mind, if it showed up in the theater I probably already own it or already going to be bought. I DO count CGI film such as Final Fantasy and the Capcom Resident Evil CG films. (Obviously, I own both REs, and FF: Advent Children and Spirits Within)

ALSO OF NOTE: I will pay for a copy of the TV series Mortal Kombat: Konquest. I can not find this on DVD on a region 1 or 0.
Back to top Go down

Help completing a collection...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: Games & Graphics :: Fun & Games-
Jump to: