Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skip Skip Skip Blah Blah Whoops!

Go down 
+2
Lazy Zane
Blyss
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Blyss

Blyss

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 14-11-1
Alignment: In Between

Skip Skip Skip Blah Blah Whoops! Empty
PostSubject: Skip Skip Skip Blah Blah Whoops!   Skip Skip Skip Blah Blah Whoops! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:15 pm

Blyss Lockhart is backstage of the arena and while waiting for her match, she's skipping through the hallways with a jump rope, almost hitting other people as well. Then she hears someone say "Whooooooaaaaaaooooouch!" She cringes and turns around, biting her lower lip.

TBC by anyone.
Back to top Go down
Lazy Zane

Lazy Zane

PostSubject: Re: Skip Skip Skip Blah Blah Whoops!   Skip Skip Skip Blah Blah Whoops! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:26 pm

When walking through the halls, Jaci was looking down at her phone responding to her twitter. Even though she found it amusing and a good way to communicate to people she couldn't help but hate the additiveness that came with it. Before she knew it though she made a wrong turn and SMACK!

A rope came crashing down on her head and then knocking her phone right out of her hands and crashing to the floor.

Jaci: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?

She yelled through her clenched teeth as she rubbed her head. Turning she saw Blyss, a current ex-employee of the Empire standing before her looking at her like a guilty five year old.

Taking a deep breath she picked up her phone and straightened out the jacket she was wearing.

Jaci: Now I am all about having fun while you work out, but jumping rope through narrow halls? not the smartest move unless it's near the Empire's locker room.
Back to top Go down
Blyss

Blyss

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Skip Skip Skip Blah Blah Whoops!   Skip Skip Skip Blah Blah Whoops! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:42 pm

Blyss looks at Jaci and smiles sheepishly.

Blyss Lockhart: I am soooooo sorry! Are you okay? I didn't see ya there.
Back to top Go down
Lazy Zane

Lazy Zane

PostSubject: Re: Skip Skip Skip Blah Blah Whoops!   Skip Skip Skip Blah Blah Whoops! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:54 pm

Smiling, it was all she could do really since she just got hit in the head with a jump rope. A jump rope, of all things.

Jaci: I'm fine, it just took me off guard. Besides I was tweeting so it was my fault for not paying attention.

Looking at Blyss she couldn't help but be taunted by the jump rope in her hand. Her adult voice was saying "this is n;t the time for fun and games." as her kid voice who was now spreading it's wings were saying "go ahead it won't kill you... well it might but at least you'll have fun."

Jaci: A... do you mind if... I try?

She asked gesturing to the jump rope with her hand.

Must seem weird to have some one tell you, you shouldn't do something and then ask to do it themselves.
Back to top Go down
Blyss

Blyss

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Skip Skip Skip Blah Blah Whoops!   Skip Skip Skip Blah Blah Whoops! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:07 pm

Blyss raises an eyebrow then grins. She holds up a finger.

Blyss Lockhart: Wait just a moment...

Like lightning, she dashes around the corner and back to where Jaci is. She carries another set of jump rope and offers it to her.

Blyss Lockhart: Let's go... SKIPPING!

Her mouth hangs open as if to squeal in delight, waiting for Jaci's response.
Back to top Go down
Lazy Zane

Lazy Zane

PostSubject: Re: Skip Skip Skip Blah Blah Whoops!   Skip Skip Skip Blah Blah Whoops! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:18 pm

As Jaci watches Blyss go, she was more then just confused. "what is she up to?" she wondered as she waiting for Blyss' return. She didn't have to wait long as Blyss dashes back into view carrying not on, but two jump ropes. This made Jaci even more confused wondering if she had planned this the whole time. Doing something like this to see if any one would join her.

Hesitantly, she took the extra jump rope out of Blyss' hand now thinking how foolish she was going to look skipping down the hall jump roping. But then she looked at Blyss, she didn't seem one bit that she was doing so out of the norm and she seemed so excited to have Jaci join her, how could she pass this up?

Turning around, she sent out a quick tweet, before putting it in her pocket and taking off her high heels.

Jaci: I haven't done this in awhile, so bare with me...

Laughing lightly to her self she gets ready.

Jaci: Lets go skipping
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Skip Skip Skip Blah Blah Whoops!   Skip Skip Skip Blah Blah Whoops! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:09 am

Brandon Macdonald, who is riding a llama, turns around the corner to see both girls skipping down the hallway. He scratches his head, and then looks down and realizes he is riding a llama. Brandon is confused.

Brandon Macdonald
This is confusing

Brandon pulls out his bag of illicit drugs and other such illicit things, and looks inside. He takes one sniff, before realizing that it's really just crushed up Sweet Tarts. There's only one man who could have done such a dastardly deed

Brandon Macdonald
TIM!

Brandon rides off on his llama, looking for the locker room of Tim Patrick, who no doubt switched his drugs again
Back to top Go down
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Skip Skip Skip Blah Blah Whoops!   Skip Skip Skip Blah Blah Whoops! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:15 am

Tim Patrick is sitting on the toilet
Skip Skip Skip Blah Blah Whoops! 3_185
and overhears a crazy animal noise.

NAAAAAAHHHHH

Tim Patrick:
What the hell was that?
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Skip Skip Skip Blah Blah Whoops!   Skip Skip Skip Blah Blah Whoops! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:20 am

Brandon Macdonald approaches Tim Patrick's locker room

But then he smells and smell that no man should ever smell

He immediately passes out, as does the llama
Back to top Go down
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Skip Skip Skip Blah Blah Whoops!   Skip Skip Skip Blah Blah Whoops! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:24 am

Tim Patrick walks out of the bathoom and looks at the passed out llama

Skip Skip Skip Blah Blah Whoops! Iarka
Tim Patrick:
Did I eat that?
Back to top Go down
Blyss

Blyss

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Skip Skip Skip Blah Blah Whoops!   Skip Skip Skip Blah Blah Whoops! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:29 am

In the middle of skipping, Blyss smells something... peculiar. Wrinkling her nose, she quickly skips away for dear life.

Blyss Lockhart: Silly boys!
Back to top Go down
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0

PostSubject: Re: Skip Skip Skip Blah Blah Whoops!   Skip Skip Skip Blah Blah Whoops! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:49 am

-Libby runs down the ring and looks around at everybody-

Sean Libby:.......TURN IT UP!

-Lights go out and then when they do Sean has a hat over his head and dances around with it-

-Sean does a Worm-

Skip Skip Skip Blah Blah Whoops! 3742911_o

Back to top Go down
The Propaganda

The Propaganda

Wrestler Stats
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Skip Skip Skip Blah Blah Whoops!   Skip Skip Skip Blah Blah Whoops! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:36 am

What a world of wackiness that Figgy finds himself walking into. There was a passed out man and a passed out Llama, a horrible stench and some random dude doing the worm. A shake of the head as he walks away from the stench. Flipping out his gameboy he resumes his greuling game of pokemon.

Figgy: "I keep joining weirder and weirder companies"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skip Skip Skip Blah Blah Whoops!   Skip Skip Skip Blah Blah Whoops! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skip Skip Skip Blah Blah Whoops!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Interactive :: Character Development :: Behind the Scenes :: Backstage-
Jump to: