Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chillaxing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

Chillaxing Empty
PostSubject: Chillaxing   Chillaxing I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 8:34 pm

Relaxing after the last few weeks, Griffin decides to play it casual and just sit backstage, it was rare that he had some time to himself with his matches and media appearances hyping IWF...he needed a release. He was dressed in casual clothes, a Marilyn Monroe T-Shirt and blue Ripped Jeans. He sat on one of the pieces of backstage equipment and strung his guitar...but he was interrupted by someone off camera.

"..Yes?"

TBC by anyone.
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

Chillaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:10 pm

Another week another match. I walk through the backstage area, and as I round a corner I see Griffin Hawkins. I approach him as he looks up and sees me.

Gordon Fury: Hey Griff, what's happening man? How are you holding up after... well, everything.
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

Chillaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:43 pm

He puts his guitar aside and focuses on Gordon Fury.

"Well...you know the old saying what doesn't kill you makes you stronger?...Well, I'm not dead yet. Any other person would've given up by now..but I don't believe in running away from my problems..not anymore anyway."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chillaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chillaxing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Interactive :: Character Development :: Behind the Scenes :: Backstage-
Jump to: