Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eric Steel [vs] Ethan Cage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Eric Steel [vs] Ethan Cage Empty
PostSubject: Eric Steel [vs] Ethan Cage   Eric Steel [vs] Ethan Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 12:59 am

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric Steel [vs] Ethan Cage   Eric Steel [vs] Ethan Cage I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:20 pm

Scene 001: Simple similarities

I, Eric Steel appear to have a decision to make. I have to choose between The Empire, which I’m a current member of or The Order. This is all because Corey Casey didn’t meet his fulfillments. He couldn’t offer me anything so I decided to take it upon myself to see what’s on the table to take. Ya see, people are pestering me asking me what my decision is. Well I have an answer for you. I’ll decide when the time is right. You see the truth is, I never needed to be in a faction. The truth is, Corey Casey signed and scouted me and made me an offer that I couldn’t refuse. Little did I know, I wouldn’t get everything that was offered to me. I realize that I’ve been in this company for a very short time but in a short time I made an impact. And I will continue to make impacts even if I’m not in The Empire or The Order. On one hand I want to be in a faction that respects me and pretty much lets me do what I want. I do however have a great deal of respect for Corey Casey. So it’s still a very hard decision to make. I just hope there will be better offers up on the table.

You people won’t like the decision I make either way so why should it matter… Anyway I’ve been losing quite a bit lately, and at the pay per view, I walked out on the Steel Cage Scramble. I did that simply because I wanted a one on one match. I didn’t want to be in a damn scramble match. I swear, Jessica Matthews has got to be the worse type of person. Look, she’s confused and she doesn’t belong in this business. She’s inexperienced and Chuck hasn’t learned a damn thing about how terrible of a job she’s doing. I’ve never met a person who was so afraid and scared of wrestlers in my life. If she’s so afraid of wrestlers or if she hates wrestling then why the fuck is she even in the business to begin with. It doesn’t make an ounce of sense. She does not have business smarts. She probably got to where she is because Casey was stupid and blind to see how fucked up this would be. Jessica Mattthews fears stars for no particular reason. I’m guessing she thinks she’ll get hurt. Oh she won’t have to worry about that for now. But eventually, it’ll happen sooner rather than later. She thinks she can control the Empire’s actions… Well, that’s one thing she’ll never be able to do.

Tonight, I face the oh so electrifying Ethan Cage. He has been pretty impressive for the last couple of weeks but here’s the thing. He has never faced anyone who could match up to him in speed as well as in skill. I’m just as talented and flashy as he is, if not better. I’ll give the man credit when credit is due he’s a entertaining wrestler. But he has never set foot in the ring with me. When he steps in the ring with someone like me, the inevitable will happen. What’s going to happen is I’m going to defeat him in the ring. But before I pin his ass to the mat, I’m going to kick his ass. I’m going to show him and the entire world that him and people like him can’t hold a candle to me. The Golden Prophecy is great whether you want to believe it or not. You can say whatever you wish about me but at the end of the day, what’s going to happen is that he’s going to have a very embarrassed look on his face. Let’s face it, Ethan Cage may be talented but I’m more skilled more athletic, more agile than he could ever CLAIM to be. Trust me, when this is all over…You won’t recognize his face because I would’ve stomped his face so hard he’ll look disfigured.”

OOC: best I could come up with, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Ethan Cage

Ethan Cage

PostSubject: Re: Eric Steel [vs] Ethan Cage   Eric Steel [vs] Ethan Cage I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:48 pm

Eric Steel [vs] Ethan Cage Img_0439

-Press Start-

The camera comes in on Ethan Cage, once again, as he walks through the backstage area, sometime after beating Ryan Apollos. His face is one of concern as he took out Apollos far quicker than expected, sort of a fizzled win for such a build, but who's fault is it that Ryan Apollos was that easy to beat. His hoodie vest over his shoulder, the last chapter of his leave long gone behind him now, he walks to the general locker room, as he is not a name or a champion yet, he doesn't have his own dressing room yet. Ethan grabs his bag, the sweat from his match still dripping down his body. Ethan takes in the fact this this is a pay per view and this is where he should succeed, be in the bigger matches but this match today was personal, he even put a little extra stank on this "Hit the Lights", so much so, he felt Ryan's skull reverberation through his entire body and that feeling was a great feeling. Ethan Cage is back, Ethan Cage is in the IWF and there is no one that is going to stop him from achieving the goals he's set forth in front of him, titles and titties, that's all he's here for. He grabs a towel and wipes himself off, he goes into his bag for his change of clothes, the rest of the pay per view doesn't matter because it doesn't concern him, when the time comes, he will deal with whomever he has to. Now, where to go from here, his personal revenge matches are behind him. Will he go for titles, will he look forward to number one contender matches that will lead to title matches, all is in management's hands, but management has always been good about taking care of their hidden star. Ethan Cage isn't the name he was when he left of such a new roster who don't know or much less give a shit about Ethan Cage, and such as before, Ethan is going to make that change, because they will know exactly who Ethan Cage is. Because sooner or later, Ethan going to step on someone's toes, its inevitable, hell its embedded in his personality. Ethan grabs a pair of jeans and a shirt, reading himself for a shower when in walks his agent, Bobby Ball. In his power black suit and crimson tie, his thinning hair held back by a pony tail. A smile on his face the size of Texas as his client just won his match, he walks over to Ethan's dedicated area within the locker room and pats his back.

Bobby: How's it goin'?

Ethan: Ask Apollos.

Bobby laughs.

Bobby: Did you see his face when you hit the lights?

Ethan: No, I was sort of upside down when I was doin' it.

Bobby: And then the moonsault off the top of the fuckin' cage?!

Ethan: Bobby, I know...I was there.

Bobby: What's up kid, you just had a phenomenal match out there.

Ethan: Yeah, no I hear you. You see when I had the briefcase, I had a goal, when I come back to avenge my departure from IWF, I had a goal and now what is there to do?

Bobby: The Uprising title, The High Impact title, I'd say tag titles but you can't stand anyone and much less can they stand you.

Ethan: Yeah, it really eats at me.

Sarcasm is laid on thick.

Bobby: And there's the World title to be decided amongst Remington and Hawkins tonight.

Ethan: Right, no I get all that, I just need to be on a track.

Bobby: You could always join The Empire or The Order.

Ethan: Yeah, but then I'd have to get a libotomay to be stupid enough to join one of them and then be okay with taking orders from people.

Bobby: You'd also need to remove your spine, so that you're spineless.

Ethan: Good point, I'm going to need my spine.

Bobby: See, this is why you pay me Ethan, you pay me to worry about these things, your job is to go out there and just be you. Steel Angel, Damien Drake, Alexander Remington, you beat the god damn World Champion of this company Ethan, believe me you on a lot of people's radars.

Voice: Especially mine.

Ethan turns around to see Rayne.

Bobby: Well, you know how I said no one could stand you, you and Rayne for the tag belts?

Ethan: Bobby.

Bobby: Mind my own shit, got it.

Rayne: I'm a mommy now Bobby, those days are gone.

Bobby: Rayne versus Diana Logan, Rayne versus Tiffani Michaels, the list is endless.

Rayne: Well, thank you Bobby, I'll take it into consideration.

Bobby shakes his head.

Bobby: A fuckin' MOONSAULT off the cage, what will he think of next?

Bobby leaves the room.

Rayne: Hey.

Rayne wraps her arms around Ethan's waist.

Ethan: Hey.

Rayne: That moonsault was pretty amazing.

Ethan: Well, you're with a pretty amazing guy.

Rayne: And me?

Ethan: Eh...you're alright.

Rayne punches his arm and Ethan laughs. They kiss, and the kiss grows to an intense level.

Voice: Ahem.

Ethan: Please tell me that's not Kotex.

Rayne turns to see who it is.

Rayne: I'd say it's not, but I'd be lying.

Ethan: What do you want Kotex?

Semtex: Well, I was thinking I'd like to do my job, the one you hired me for.

Ethan: And that already came back to bite me in the ass.

Semtex: Oh come now, here in the locker room, you two wouldn't have-

Ethan/Rayne: ....

Semtex: Oh. Okay, I can come back.

Rayne: It's okay Passy, I was just leaving.

Rayne turns to Ethan.

Rayne: I'll be outside, hurry your gorgeous ass up, we have a flight to New Orleans to catch.

Ethan: Is New Orleans marked off?

Rayne pulls out a sheet.

Rayne: Louisana is not marked off.

Ethan smiles and Rayne blushes, before she leaves.

Semtex: Marked off?

Ethan: The states and major cities we've had sex in.

Semtex: And she keeps a paper?

Ethan: We've had sex in a lot of places.

Semtex: Like in the back of a Volkswagon?

Ethan: You said you had questions?

Semtex: Oh yeah, well it would seem your return back to the IWF is in full force, I heard from outside that you are a little concerned with what might come next-

Ethan: Eavesdropper, what you don't know is that it doesn't matter what comes next, I'm going to excel and I'm going to do what I do best and that's win. I know a few people that are seen that have my number, such as Griffin Hawkins, he's beat me twice and it still iritates me to this day but he earned it. I slacked off a bit and I chose to not take him as serious as I should've and there are plenty of dangerous men on this roster and I look forward to facing them and becoming a champion within the company. This company is my second home, and I'm laying down the path for my son AJ for when he comes to IWF in twenty years. He will walk into this company as royalty, but first I need to build that path for them, and I will. I was concerned simply because while I train, I like to know and see in my head my enemy.

Semtex: Well I know who you're facing next week?

Ethan: And that'd be?

Semtex: Eric Steel.

Ethan: Eric Steel...well it doesn't surprise me that I would get a throw away match like Eric Steel, seeing as I just nearly ended Ryan Apollos' career. It makes sense that they wouldn't give me a name, because I'd take them out and IWF would lose another star. And for months, this place had to deal with IWF television without Ethan Cage. And when I came into this company, it was to make a statement, to make sure I accomplished much more than I did, and somewhere down the line, I lost sight of that. It won't happen again, because win or lose, I will be a champion in this company and sooner or later, I will be THE champion in this company.

Semtex: Ethan, tonight was one of the quicker matches-

Ethan: I know right, I mean after Ryan has been here for so long, you'd think he'd put up more of a fight. I mean he talked about how I ran away from him and yet, in a cage where I couldn't run anywhere, he loses but due to me he lost in an incredible fashion. And to him I say you're welcome Ryan, I'm glad that I once again made you legacy one of a losing matter. Ryan, I told you that I'd never be collateral damage in a feud, and after tonight, I made sure you paid for ever touching me. I am the god amongst men and I've proven that, I did more in our four minute match than most will having hour long matches. And that's because the Ethan Cage you see, will only grow bigger and better than you will ever realize. And you can tell that to Eric Steel.

Ethan: That's right Eric, you think you can take me, why, because of a few wins. That's got your confidence all built up does it. Well, you're going to get what you're asking for and I'm going to make sure you regret ever getting into the ring with me. Because once you see what I can do, you're going to wonder why you are even in this business. To know someone is as good as me, and to know just how mediocre you are, you're going to go home and search the classifieds and look for other things you can suck at but be less noticeable. I'm hyped, and after winning this last match, I just want to keep this momentum going, and I will. Eric, just be glad it's not a pay per view and be glad that you do suck. You see, because you sucking, at least you have a reason or excuse of why you're going to lose to me. I mean we're heading to New Orleans, one of the biggest party cities of all time and it means that after I beat the living shit out of you, I can go out and hand out beads and have some drinks, a reward for kicking your ass.

Ethan: I know how you're thinking right now, you coming into this company in December, you just want to make an impact and you think here is this guy returning, he may have ring rust and here's your chance to get a win over me. But if you've seen my matches, you'll know that I don't have any ring rust Eric. I'm in the IWF myself to make an impact, to go out, ALL out because I've missed some time here in the IWF. I want to make up for that time, and remind these people who I am. And you're going to help me with that, because beating you and in the way that I beat you, it's going to tell these people the dominance I hold, is just amazing. I do things out there that no one else can or are even willing to do. I love this business, hell it's the only thing that can harness my ego minus being a Hollywood star. But you know, I'm real, I'm not buried into myself, in shallowness, I work harder than anyone else in research and in that ring. I earn my ego, have you, I mean you talk the big talk and I was in the back when I saw you talk down to Chuck Matthews like he works for you. You're living high because the Empire wants to keep you and the Order want you, and I bet that strokes that thin ego of yours, and that's why you're waiting for the anniversary show to announce your alliance, because you think that's going to align the importance of your choice with the importance of that show. You've only been here since December and you think you're that great, you think your decision is worth that sort of importance...I don't. You're a bus boy, you're a shit stain, and as soon as you realize that, you'll be out on your ass, join another company and you'll be spouting off the very same shit you said here.

Ethan: You will travel until you find a company hurting for a valid roster, you will find a roster that is somehow worse than you and you'll finally become something, and you'll live on a happy life of being the best of the special needs group. But you'll ignore it all because you'll be their champion, but you'll never last in a place like this, the competition is too thick and see it's more for people like me. You see I'm in heaven in a place like this, a place that is actually going to make me work for my wins. I would rather be the king of the best than the king of a bunch of no time wrestlers, no time to promote matches, and no time to be a wrestler. The Empire may have their people and yeah, they have a few good people, and Corey has brain washed every one of them and there will be a day when they each wake up and regret ever being a part of that group. You stood up for yourself and said that you can earn title shots on your own, and then went back and said that you're going to make your choice on which you're going to join, which sort of tarnishes you trying to stand up for yourself. I'd say I admire your moxy kid, but you're just as blind as you are stupid. And I don't see you lasting here for much longer, you'll leave like those before you have. The Order, well I've seen other attempts at ending The Empire, and other attempts at Chuck trying to stay as important as Corey Casey. I've been gone and the more things have changed, just as equally, they've stayed the same. I have to admit, I never would've thought the Empire would've lasted this long, but you see, so many walk in through those doors and they want instant fame and actually take to the Empire because they think it would get them that instant fame. But there were those before you that thought the same thing, and there were those on Chuck's side that thought being the enemies of The Empire would get them that fame, and soon after everyone realized that it was just a big fuckin' waste of time and breath. That's why The Empire and the Order are full of a bunch of mid carders, because the main eventers knew that those two groups only hinder your career, but for guys like you, it's a step up from oblivion. So you say you'll announce where you'll go on the anniversary show,...and I say, so fuckin' what?

Ethan: What was weird is that you went to the Jessica Matthews office to see what the Order could offer you, and then when Chuck wants to know where your alliances lie, you go ahead and treat him like shit. I mean you even got that title shot that you begged Jessica for. You tell Chuck that you can get title shots for yourself, and then you go to the ladies office and beg like a dog for it. Come on, you're supposed to be a bad guy, no you're a spoiled brat that is wanting his way, has only been here since December is already demanding title shots and on the record you have here in the IWF, are you fuckin' nuts?! You see, there has to be some sort of middle ground, because I took losses in my career as a slap in the face, and it pulled at my heart strings like you wouldn't believe, and then there's you who really only beats people who don't promote their matches or barely do, you're a bottomfeeder, and you have the never to ask for title shots, and then you get those title shots you don't deserve and lose. You're not one to do something with the opportunities handed to you. You're one to beg and beg for title shots until you get lucky. And you may get them Eric, but it's only to add another body to the chaos, it is not because they actually feel you have a chance of winning. No one cares about you Eric, no one cares about you in the Empire. You're looking to leave because you see that you're just a number, you're not being helmed like Axle, Ace or Remington. You told Jessica that Corey is there to make sure you keep certain people "kept" down in order to keep the well being of the IWF, have you noticed that this act includes you. If you're made to keep people down, when do you rise, the answer is never. Also, you should know that you're doing a horrible job at keeping people down.

Ethan: Now they say that they found Ashe Corvin unconscious in his hotel room, room number 317 on the south end corner, oh wait they never revealed his room number. Well let me say that it wasn't me and it wasn't because of something he said to me in the locker room that week. I'd like to say that I'm completely innocent of these accusations, and him not being able to compete was not due to a television slammed into his head nine times and it certainly had nothing to do with a ddt atop a bolted down nightstand, I mean if you were to ask me how it happened and it happened to be exactly the way I said it, you can't deny me that it was absolute coincedence.

Semtex: Um, excuse me Ethan?

Ethan: Semtex, not now.

Semtex: Excuse me sir, I think you're going to want to see this.

Ethan: What is it?

Semtex: It's Eric Steel, he's walking out of his match.

Ethan: What?

Ethan walks to the monitor.

Semtex: Maybe they'll show a replay. Yup!

((Jaxx in turn, moves towards Eric Steel. He runs, leaping in the air and taking Eric down with a hurricanrana. Eric manages to keep his footing, but stumbles towards the cage, smashing facefirst into the steel wall. Jaxx gets to his feet, throwing his arms out. The crowd cheers.

Johnny - Jaxx Ryder showing off for the crowd.

Matt - This is going to be a one-man highlight reel!

Eric gets to his feet, and shakes his head, heading up the ramp.

Johnny - Is Eric...walking out on this match?))

Ethan: Let's move along now that I proved I'm innocent. And you tell Jessica to hand you over the Uprising title, how fuckin' sickening is that, you think being Corey's gopher makes you worthy for a title. And being that you're in the Empire, you went to the enemy to beg for a title shot. You couldn't even go to your own boss and ask for a title shot, you had to go to the enemy. What does that tell you, does that not tell you what the boss thinks of you. I think that's a hint and a half for your ass. And when Jessica gave you the title shot, even you couldn't believe it, and that's because in your heart of hearts, you know you don't deserve it. You expected to be treated like a whiny bitch, and when Jessica made the decision to do it, you were surprised that your whining worked on someone. But know this, that job is still new to her, which means she's going to make mistakes like that, but the more knowledge she gains, her emotions will harden up and those mistakes will no longer benefit you. You lost your chance, hell, you even walked out of the match you were begging to be a part of. What does that even say about you, you turned your back on the Empire, and you disrespect this company by walking out of a match that you begged to be apart of. I'm shocked that either group would even THINK of wanting you in their silly groups. See, I don't see Chuck and Corey as leaders of groups, I see them as baby sitters to a bunch of mid carders that don't even appreciate the place they are in now. Because they thought their alignment with the bosses would get them fame, titles and recognition, not realizing that each member of both group are expecting the very same thing. Through promises if they do their job they'd get those promises, but here's the deal, they can't win you those title shots, and two, both sides already have their favorites, and believe me Eric, whatever side you end up on, you will not be it.

Ethan: And besides, the same night you beg for that title shot, you lost to the man I just beat in one of the fastest matches in this company's history, I mean it almost replicated how fast I beat Ryan Apollos tonight, but here's the difference sport. I won my match....you didn't. Ryan's move, is called the shut up bitch, and well, in your own words, it seems like you're now his....personal bitch.

Ethan walks off camera.

Scene 2
Eric Steel [vs] Ethan Cage 1336032283_French-Quarter-New-Orleans

The camera comes in on Ethan Cage in the French Quarter, standing as if he owns all of New Orleans. This place even still recovering from the hurricanes and floods of years ago, but to look at these people, to feel the electricity around this place, you'd never know it.

Ethan: So we have a new Uprising Champion, Gordon Fury keeps his title, as does Tiffani, and Axle and Ace and we have a new World Champion. From man who used my briefcase to cash in, and therefore I'm announcing that when the Battle for the Briefcase comes around again, I'll be involved in that and be the only two time winner of the battle for the briefcase. Until then, well everyone enjoy your fuckin' title reigns.

Ethan: My concern is more about this week, no because I can't let my future come at the cost of my present, so Eric Steel, you have my full attention and since hearing the news of facing you, I've gone ahead and done some research, I know your style, I know your work and hell, thanks to your hotel receipt, I even know what you ate this morning. Eric, you're going up against a man that is far better than you in every way. I am a man made for this business, because I do exactly what it takes to get to that next level. While you and guys like you like to blame everything around you for your failures. And after researching you, I know for a fact that I exceed you in every positive way there is.

Ethan: Come on, the Golden Child?....That's Eddie Murphy.

Eric Steel [vs] Ethan Cage Golden_Child_CP32325342

Ethan: You're so interested in nicknames that your inring work suffers. Sure, you beat Ashe Corvin on your debut but what did that do, did that make you the Golden Savior, no it made you an acceptable wrestler but nothing more. You will save nothing, you are no prophet, you're barely even a man. Your self importance is not warrented, but I'm going to show you exactly what you need to know. You're a 24 year old kid who thinks he has the world at his feet, but the reality is that you're just a scared little bitch. You're scared that these people are going to see you for what you are, a sham.

Ethan: You're 6'2 and 232, so we're pretty even on that end, and you think you're some sort of bad guy because you have a pseudo chip on your shoulder, and yet you're begging for acceptance by the Empire and the Order. You are not a bad guy, you're just a child in a man's world. Always talking about how you'll make people your personal bitch, well, not me and not this week, because you see, I'm feeling good these days Eric. And besides, after you walking out on a title match after taking a hurricanrana from Jaxx, well I guess we know who the REAL bitch is. Hell, when I was going through the bad times, you might have even been one of those people who would've taken me out for the months I was gone, but not these days. You're going to have a hard time pulling my boot out of your ass.

Ethan: Now, I wasn't the only one who beat Ryan Apollos, you've beat him once along with Johnny Cage...no relation, and Ashe Corvin. Now that's up to two wins, and that's got your boasting about yourself, and I can understand that. I mean you have to be feeling good about yourself beating a bunch of hacks like those three. But what happens, you see my first matches were in the battle for the briefcase and it was a battle I fuckin' won, I went from being a nobody to within four weeks carrying a briefcase. Now, being that this was the case, I wasn't handed title shots because I had a World Title shot anytime I want, and therefore in my career, I've never had a title shot match, because if I had, I'd have held a title in the IWF by now. You on the other hand, well three weeks in and you're handed a title shot, against the man you beat two weeks in a row, and when it counted, you lost. Now what prophecy does that make you, as you thought you were better than those hacks, in one loss you put yourself in a lump with them. I mean Ashe Corvin went on to achieve his goal, and that was through you, because of your ineptitude. Someone else became a champion because you couldn't get the job done. And now they are in the IWF record book as a former champion and you, well you're just hangin' around aren't ya? It's a good trade off though, I mean you as a champion is just too much of a laughable thought, and you'd lose the title instantly.

Ethan: I mean, in what three weeks of being back I am made to face the now former World Champion and I beat him, and yet, Mr. Golden Child, you tap out to his Roots of Evil move. You went for your little cutter and it got turned around on you and you tapped like again, the bitch you are. I've been telling you those whole time, your little ego is for someone who is better than you are. Oh but wait, you beat Sean Libby, but wait so did I in my second week here in the IWF as a matter of fact, and it was the second round in the battle for the briefcase, which I won, did I mention that?.

Ethan: And then you lose to Steel Angel, my first win back in the IWF, I'll admit it though, I did lose to him when I was feeling sorry for myself, then again, it's been said that I died and came back, so really, that's how fuckin' bad ass I am. Moving along, do you see the pattern of you sucking against people of actual worth. You see you're going against someone of worth this week and you're going to lose. You were made to only get to a certain point in this company, and stay there. I'm not saying you wouldn't ever get the lowest title on the totem pole but I feel very confident in saying this company will never count on you, you will never be the World Champion. You are just not World Championship material, Eric. You're plain and simple and very easy to figure out, as you see today. I'm telling you how it is and this is our first week facing each other. I called you a throw away match because that's exactly what you are, when you are against someone like me, I am the man who raises anyone I'm facings level. But the best part is that you don't know how good I am because you are going off of what's been said about me backstage. You see, I'm not Christian James who is just going to sit there and take it, I'm going to break you Eric. Wait, I'm still chuckling about Eric Steel versus Steel Angel, that's a lot of steel. And what's the deal with all the golden shit when your move is Steel Cutter, would you be the Steel Child, or Steel Prophecy, I don't know, I guess if you're not going to put much thought into your gimmick, I won't either.

Ethan: Now, in recent weeks, it would seem you lost to a man with a move called the Combo Breaker, and here I thought the video game references would end with Johnny Cage. My bad for overthinking it, anyway Matt Stone kicks your ass and I guess Corey's plan was to NOT keep Matt Stone down because he beat you, is that what I am to gather from your job in the Empire. No wonder you're looking to get out of the Empire, you're not even doing what you've been hired for, and have the nerve to be pissed that you're not gaining title shots through Casey. That's fuckin' amazing when people think their self importance is thought of as a universal feeling. As if the importance you hold for yourself is transcended onto others, and believe me Eric, you're in that boat alone.

Ethan: And so Eric, this has all been about your actual worth to this company and yes, I know, you didn't expect to get ripped apart like this, especially when I didn't even go this far for Ryan Apollos, I mean he got short promos and you know why. Ryan Apollos is the most boring man alive, the most interesting thing about him is his hair, and that's just something to laugh at. Eric, you may be wondering why a man who doesn't know you personally can spit such venom in your direction, and feel such a hatred towards you, well let me say that I've seen so many of your types walk through those doors and you're just a clone of who they are.

Ethan: Look how you acted when Ryan beat you, you told the people that they thought it was funny, and that they were easily amused. You ragged on the people for you losing your match, and really what sense does that make. You go as far as to call Chuck's sister a bitch and say she was stupid. You know you say you make this company a better place, and that you should be holding the title, well is any of the things I said tonight or the other night instances of you earning that title. You talk about how hard you work and walk out of a pay per view match, are you fuckin' serious with this horse shit. You should be fired, you should be taken to the back and beaten with a club. Those people that you came down on, they bought the pay per view to see someone win that Uprising Championship and with what you've done WITH a title shot, what makes you think you're ever going to get one again, and Eric, what makes you think that anyone will much less care that you're even in the match. You see what you did this week is going to stay with you forever. It's now a part of your history that is going to follow you forever. And as long as I'm around, any footing you get in this company, I'm going to make sure I remind you of the time you walked out on a title shot. As for this week, you ain't walking out on me, I am the retribution for disrespecting this business, because when you disrespect this business, the very thing ...hell the only thing I've ever dedicated my life to, you're disrespecting me, and now it'll be time to face me. If you thought my words were harsh, the real pain will set in. But no worries, you can come up with more excuses of why you lost...I'm sure you have a bucket full.

Ethan: After this week, get ready to fall further down the ladder, that is if there is even anything lower than where you are now. While you think you have your foot on the world, know this, a so called ant,...is coming to take you down and then...you'll be under my foot. Oh and Eric....the only thing golden about you....is the showers you take.

Ethan jumps over the balcony and lands on top of crowd that was ready to catch him, they then take him off camera, he's even handed a mixed drink.

-Black-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric Steel [vs] Ethan Cage   Eric Steel [vs] Ethan Cage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric Steel [vs] Ethan Cage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Battlegrounds :: IWF Battlegrounds :: Battlegrounds Roleplays-
Jump to: