Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pondering

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Pondering Empty
PostSubject: Pondering   Pondering I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:17 pm

.: The backstage is kind of hectic, with the live evnt go on. The crews backstage are doing their best to keep the show going, most of the wrestlers are running around backstage going over whats to happen at the event, getting their ring gear repaired, and some are just watching whatever current match is going on. In the distance, on one of the heavy duty equipment cases, sits the mysterious and very quiet Erik Reigns, wearing a black short sleeve under armour shirt, black cargo pants, and black sneakers and still in his chains, sitting and reading a book. The book can not be seen, but it has his attention. Just as he is turning the page, the sound of footsteps can be heard. Erik continues reading as he addresses the person apporaching him :.

Can I help you with something?
Back to top Go down
Blyss

Blyss

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 14-11-1
Alignment: In Between

Pondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pondering   Pondering I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:48 pm

Blyss Lockhart is walking around backstage. She's feeling slightly wary of her surroundings since what happened on the last Battlegrounds but she's still here nonetheless. Rounding the corner, she spots Erik Reigns sitting on one of those equipment boxes. She approaches him.

Blyss Lockhart: Hey there, Erik. I don't think we've properly met yet. I'm Blyss. What book are you reading?

She flashes a smile and holds out a hand.
Back to top Go down
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Pondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pondering   Pondering I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:09 pm

Tim Patrick makes his way down the halls of the New Orleans Arena. A crew member comes up to him.

Crew Member: Hey, Tim. What are you doing here this week? I didn't think you were booked...

Tim Patrick: I needed a week off to figure things out for myself. But, I come where the action is. Have you seen Blyss?

The crew member directs him to Erik Reigns' dressing room.

Tim enters.

Tim Patrick: Hey Eric, I like your style. Maybe we can work together in the ring, soon.

Tim turns his attention to Blyss

Tim Patrick: Blyss. I hope you're feeling better. I'm going to do what I can in the coming weeks to avenge what happened. If anybody bothers you or you feel unsafe, come see me. Before I was a freak who bled for a living, I was a gentleman.
Back to top Go down

Pondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pondering   Pondering I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:16 pm

.: Erik otices the lovely lady as he hears her name as Blyss, seeing her hand out, he sets the book down to show his cuffed wrists and is able to shake her hand gently. He lifts the book back up and shows to Blyss, the book is 'A Farewell To Arms'. He continues to read the book as he replies to Blyss :.

It is a pleasure to meet you Blyss, Sorry if it seems like I am not paying attention. I just happen to like being to myself. How can I assist you?

.: Erik notices Tim Patrick apporaching and hears his comments :.

It's what I do, Mr. Patrick, can I assist you in anything as well as Ms. Blyss?
Back to top Go down
Blyss

Blyss

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 14-11-1
Alignment: In Between

Pondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pondering   Pondering I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:31 pm

Blyss notices Tim Patrick walking over to them. When she hears what he said, she smiles again and gives him a hug.

Blyss: Thanks, Tim. I appreciate that. And yeah I'm feeling better. Also, I do want my own revenge as well...

Turning back to Erik, she acknowledges the book he's reading.

Blyss: Oh I've heard about that but never read it. Sorry if I'm bothering you. Just wanted to say hello. So... I heard you traveled the world for wrestling. What made you come to the IWF?
Back to top Go down

Pondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pondering   Pondering I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:27 pm

.:Suddenly realizing he has been sort of rude to the young lady, he folds the corner of the page he is reading and closes the book. He sets it down and looks at Blyss. He exhales and then inhales and replies to her question:.

Sorry, for my rudeness, where I come from I wasn't very talkative with people. I came here to IWF cause I was hired to take care of some kind of problem here in IWF, my new employer hasn't idenitfied himself yet, but is paying me very well for it. So I figured while I wait for the next assigned target so to speak, I'll have a little fun wrestling. What brings you here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pondering   Pondering I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pondering
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Interactive :: Character Development :: Behind the Scenes :: Backstage-
Jump to: