Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IWF News Source

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

IWF News Source Empty
PostSubject: IWF News Source   IWF News Source I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:54 pm

Alright so we did this a while back, but the guy who did it kept vanishing. So I'm gonna do this now. This is a place where I will post news stories about things going on around IWF.

Most of them will relate to Battlegrounds and IWF such as firings, suspensions, injuries, etc.

However there will be others that relate to IWF outside of the world of Battlegrounds, for example, if someone got arrested, or someone from IWF fighting in another federation, etc

So with that being said, if anyone wants me to post news stories about their character, all you have to do is PM me all the details. I'm not going to write anything fancy or elegant, just quick news stories. So if all you send me is "My guy got arrested", I'm not going to write anything. Instead send me all the details about his arrest and such, and I'll quickly sum it up in a news story and post it.

So yeah, if you want me to post a news story about your character, PM me details. Pretty simple and straightforward

Remember, everything in here is in the IWF universe. Even if it completely contradicts something happening in real life, it can go here, because IWF universe and real life are two completely different places
Back to top Go down

IWF News Source
Page 1 of 1