Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moseying About..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

Moseying About.. Empty
PostSubject: Moseying About..   Moseying About.. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 2:27 pm

Griffin had just arrived at the arena, dressed quite nicely in a long sleeved black button down shirt and blue ripped jeans. The cross around his neck gleams as he is carrying the New Insurgency Belt around his shoulder. He says hi to the backstage crew members, shaking a few of their hands as he comes through the hallway, in direction of his locker room. He then stops and notices someone off camera. A sly smile comes across his face.

"...Well, this sure is a surprise, I didn't think I'd run into you today.."

TBC by anyone
Back to top Go down

Moseying About.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moseying About..   Moseying About.. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:56 pm

.: As Griffin comes from where ever it was he was coming from, He runs into the vey quiet and chained Erik Reigns, dressed in all black as usual, he is just standing against the wall as he looks away from Griffin :.

"So we meet again Little Man, this time you have gold on your shoulder....Congrats to you."

.: Erik grins as he grabs his chains and pulls on them :.

"And I'm still in chains, .:Slight laugh:. So how does it feel to hold that gold?"

Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

Moseying About.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moseying About..   Moseying About.. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:04 pm

He looked up at this mountain of a man. Some would be intimidated by this hulking brute looking down at them like a Lion looking for its next meal...but he didn't feel any fear whatsoever. He smirked up at Reigns confidently.

"The name ain't "Little Man" chief..it's Hawkins. But to answer your question..it feels damn good."

He adjusted the belt on his shoulder.

"After going through so much turmoil in the last few weeks, it feel quite rewarding to hold this belt over my shoulder. I got what I wanted..and Remington got what he deserved. Course..that doesn't mean its over between me and him.."
Back to top Go down

Moseying About.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moseying About..   Moseying About.. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:07 am

.:A small yet devilish grin appears on the face of Erik Reigns, who has his eyes fixated on the brand new IWF Heavyweight Championship title and shakes his head, as if he was in a trance and was getting out of it. He looks back at Hawkins and replies to his statement:.

Well, Hawkins after seeing the beating Mr.Remington took, you'll won't have to worry about him for awhile, which means many hungry predators in this jungle are going to be hunting you and that lovely title. If my current situation wasn't present I'd be one of them

.:Tugs on the chains really quick to control his hunger and rage:.

You can bet I'd be one of them, but till my current situation is taken care of, I'll just have to wait for my fun with my chance to dance with the champion. So till then, keep it shiny for me will you?

.:Erik smiles as if he knows within a matter of seconds he could beat Hawkins to become the IWF Champion:.
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

Moseying About.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moseying About..   Moseying About.. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:32 am

A small chuckle escapes the mouth of the Champion as he takes off his shades and adjusts them around the cross around his neck.

"So that's what this is all about isn't it? The title. I knew the minute I won this belt..there would be many banging on my door for a shot...including you. But that's okay, I welcome a good challenge..and a good fight. Although I want to clear something up for you big man...I know that look in your eyes..you think no one can touch you...no one can beat you. You know how many times I seen that look in the eyes of my opponent? Too many times to count. You see..in the last decade of my career...I have beaten people just like you. People who think they are three hundred pounds, 6'10...Seven feet tall...whatever whatever...that they are unstoppable and unbeatable. But you know what always happened to them?...they end up lying face down and bloody by the time the bell rings. See..I just gone through the most brutal match of my career with my sworn enemy. I was tossed 15 feet off the cage and onto the tables below. Alexander Remington tried to kill me...I am still sore right now..but I survived and I am the Champion. Now..if I can survive possibly one of the most brutal matches in Insurgency history...what makes you think I won't survive...you? So whenever you find your balls and get this "situation" cleared up...whichever comes first..I'll be in that ring waiting. Until then...don't talk about how sadistic and brutal you are...prove it."

He looked into his eyes, not looking to back down from him.
Back to top Go down

Moseying About.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moseying About..   Moseying About.. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:43 am

.:A smile comes across the smile of Reigns:.

"Little man, you may not show fear now, but when the time comes you will. And as far as sadistic and brutal and proving it....:Another chuckle:. You must not have seen me practically end Mr.Styles career. That was mere Child's Play, just think of what will happen when I decide to show my full strength."

.:Erik turns around ,but stops and looks back at Griffin:.

"By the way, I heard from a little birdy, you may meet a blast from your past real soon. Someone who thinks you owe him something"

.:Erik laughs and stares at Hawkins:.
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

Moseying About.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moseying About..   Moseying About.. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:21 pm

Griffin simply brushes a strand of hair out of his face, making sure he can see Reigns.

"Old face huh?..Well I look very....VERY forward to meeting this person. But until then you need to do more than what you did last week. Because beating some scrub within an inch of his life and ending his career...doesn't impress me..or anyone in the back. But I want to tell you something Reigns.."

He strokes his chin as he reminisces.

"You're just like Caid..before his demise, I shared the ring with him. And he said the same thing you are saying now. See..just like you..he continued to bite off more than he could chew. He was handed lots and lots of title shots against me and each time..I sent him home dejected and defeated. And it's not just against me. He tried his luck with the other big dogs such as Alexander Remington and Tiffani Michaels..and they beat the hell out of him. Hell...his only big win to date was over Tiffani which he only won due to outside interference because he knew he couldn't beat her by himself. Do you really want to follow in his footsteps?..think about that. If there is no other business to discuss, I politely ask you..to step aside"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moseying About.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moseying About..   Moseying About.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moseying About..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Interactive :: Character Development :: Behind the Scenes :: Backstage-
Jump to: