Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What would you like to see in WWE 14

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MMessiah

What would you like to see in WWE 14 Empty
PostSubject: What would you like to see in WWE 14   What would you like to see in WWE 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:16 pm

With it dew out in Oct. Name some things you would like to see in WWE 14?

1.More people on screen then 6. WWF Smackdown 2 a PS1 era game had 9 at once so did Royal Rumble on Dreamcast. I think a PS3 era game could handle it it would make for more fun Royal Rumbles and SSeries matches. I know what you will say but Online will lag. Well online limit it to 6 but offline let us have 9!!!!!!!!!

2.Women vs Men. Again I know you will say WWE don't want violence against women. 2012 Royal Rumble had a woman in it. So let us have our Men vs Women. Also one of the hardest acheivements ever in a WWE game was use Mickie James to beat Khali on hard. I want that challenge again.

3.More CAW spots. Fire Pro had 500 CAW spots and it was PS2 era. I don't even want that many just more then 50. 60,75 or maybe 100 would make me happy.

4.Give us 100% control in Universe or bring back GM mode. I want to do everything from arena size,to town I run in,to how much the wrestle gets paid. I want it all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in WWE 14   What would you like to see in WWE 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:32 pm

1. The ability to play online matches regardless of downloaded content: This always ticks me off because either A. I can't play a match with someone because I dont have the content they have or B. Someone can't do a match with me for the same exact reason. If you're gonna make us download content just so we can do online matches make sure the content is something worthwhile and not have us get crappy characters or stupid pointless attires.

2. Less glitches and no modded movesets: While they sorta address this issue with 13 by introducing "fair play" matches there are those that still resort to using modded movesets and or glotches that give them an unfair advantage in online play. What you guys need to do is flesh out the content and fix any bugs and such, because I dont know if I'm the only that notices this but I find more glitches with each new installment and what's more, many of these glitches end up being distracting and some even screw up the gameplay. You guys need to really hammer this problem or if you can't eliminate it completly, try and remove as many of these glitches as possable and get rid of any mods and such so that more people can actually enjoy the online gameplay and not have to resort to having a modded moveset in order to score a win. Gameplay should be decided by who plays better, not who cheats more.

3. GM mode: Yeah we really need to bring back the GM, this whole Universe bullshit is repeitive and plus those random ass segments that they sometimes play inbetween matches really dosent make any sense and introduces moment that you would almost never see in RL. For example can you imagine seeing Undertaker join with DX or hell John Cena turning heel after he attacks a top face? (Not that I wouldent mind seeing that but I would like to be the one to make it so and not have the game decide for me whenever it's convenient.) Point is I would like to make these segments occur when I want, however I want them, get rid of the created story mide cus hardly anyone really uses it. Instead if you're gonna have us make our own storyline, then just remake the whole Universe mode where we CAN ACTUALLY do that!

4. Bring back create a title and have actual online title matches: Ok 13 was kinda going in the right direction when it reintroduced the create a title but you're mainly just using premade models of belt designs that are already being used on existing titles. All you're doing is just adding diffrent color and giving it a name and that's pretty much it. In SvR 06 you had like full control on how you wanted your belt to look like, choose from several differnt designs and even apply stuff like diemonds, plates and even have the athlete's name inprinted on the title plate. Also on the note of bringing back the create a title we need to also have actual title matches online. Can you imagine? Making a title you've spent so much time and effort on and then putting on the line against someone else only to lose it to said person? Think of the possablilties that this could bring.

5. Treat CAWs more like actual athletes: What do I mean by this? Let's go back to Day of Reckoning where the announcer for the created athlete actually announced the character's weight and hometown, like he's an ACTUAL PERSON! I understand that CAW dont exist but COME ON! This is game and the idea of having CAWs is insert yourself into the wresling world. Now they had introduce methods such as create a finisher, create an entrance and of course create a movesset for your CAWs but when it comes to actual gameplay and such, do you feel like your character is really interacting with other characters in the game? Like is he/she involed with actual storylines and rivalries and such? WWE is getting better at giving us more freedom with our characters but I woulden't mind them taking a page from DOR's book and have the announcer's announce the character's weight class and such.

Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in WWE 14   What would you like to see in WWE 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:51 pm

they should make it so that I can fight Tim Patrick using a gorilla in a toilet stall brawl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in WWE 14   What would you like to see in WWE 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:30 am

Brandon Macdonald wrote:
they should make it so that I can fight Tim Patrick using a gorilla in a toilet stall brawl

They have a gorilla suit for that exact purpose.
Back to top Go down
Jack Savage

Jack Savage

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in WWE 14   What would you like to see in WWE 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 4:56 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in WWE 14   What would you like to see in WWE 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see in WWE 14
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: Games & Graphics :: Fun & Games-
Jump to: