Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DEADLINE - EVERYONE READ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

DEADLINE - EVERYONE READ Empty
PostSubject: DEADLINE - EVERYONE READ   DEADLINE - EVERYONE READ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:00 am

Alright so we have a few matches this week that need clarification for voting.

We've had people ask this in the chatbox before, so I'm just going to clear it all up. For tag team matches, it is still BEST TWO RPs scored. These two RPs DO NOT have to be one RP each tag team member. One tag team member can post the best two RPs and still win for their team. If Wrestler AAA and Wrestler QQQ are a tag team, and Wrestler AAA posts two RPs that are both better than Wrestler QQQ's, you can use both Wrestler AAA's RPs as the best two that are scored. If this is the case, please make a note of it when you send in votes. It will be reflected in the results.

Secondly, the Ascension ladder match. There need to be 4 winners of this match (1 for each title briefase). Here is how they will need to be scored. Do not just send us a winner. W

9th: Wrestler P
8th: Wrestler C
7th: Wrestler 7
6th: Wrestler Batman Symbol
5th: Wrestler U
4th: Wrestler Q
3rd: Wrestler A
2nd: Wrestler T
1st: Wrestler B

Correction:

The Ascension Ladder match actually requires a ranking of ALL NINE competitors. Rank them in order, 1-9, with 1 being the guy you felt wrote the best this week, and 9 being Damien Drake, who is the only one who didn't show.

RANK ALL NINE.

I CANNOT EMPHASIZE THIS ENOUGH. RANK EACH MEMBER OF THE LADDER MATCH, 1-9, BEST TO WORST.

You ARE allowed to vote your own match.

IF YOU DO NOT VOTE FOR THE LADDER MATCH, OR YOU DO NOT RANK ALL NINE COMPETITORS, I WILL NOT COUNT ANY OF YOUR VOTES FOR THIS WEEK, FOR ANY MATCH.

THIS IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE.

RANK
ALL
NINE
COMPETITORS
IN
THE
ASCENSION
LADDER
MATCH.

Thank you.

If you have any questions, please ask me or another admin in the chatbox. Do not reply to this thread.

Also, please send your votes in ASAP. This is a big show and we want to get a start on it immediately. Thank you.

Last edited by Brandon Macdonald on Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: DEADLINE - EVERYONE READ   DEADLINE - EVERYONE READ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:07 am

Correction:

The Ascension Ladder match actually requires a ranking of ALL NINE competitors. Rank them in order, 1-9, with 1 being the guy you felt wrote the best this week, and 9 being Damien Drake, who is the only one who didn't show.

RANK ALL NINE.

I CANNOT EMPHASIZE THIS ENOUGH. RANK EACH MEMBER OF THE LADDER MATCH, 1-9, BEST TO WORST.

You ARE allowed to vote your own match.

IF YOU DO NOT VOTE FOR THE LADDER MATCH, OR YOU DO NOT RANK ALL NINE COMPETITORS, I WILL NOT COUNT ANY OF YOUR VOTES FOR THIS WEEK, FOR ANY MATCH.

THIS IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE.

RANK
ALL
NINE
COMPETITORS
IN
THE
ASCENSION
LADDER
MATCH.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: DEADLINE - EVERYONE READ   DEADLINE - EVERYONE READ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:12 am

FYI

GORDON FURY AND MEGAN ANDREWS' RP'S WERE POSTED BEFORE DEADLINE AND COUNT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEADLINE - EVERYONE READ   DEADLINE - EVERYONE READ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DEADLINE - EVERYONE READ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: IWF LIVE :: Pay-Per-View Roleplays-
Jump to: