Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ascension

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Ascension Empty
PostSubject: Ascension   Ascension I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:24 pm

A barren wasteland. Fire burns what few remaining trees are left on the open field. Skeletons and broken bodies lie everywhere. A battle ground.

One of the bones shifts. Slowly, the bones reconnect, and skin and muscle stretch over them once more. The figure slowly stands, the camera showing him from the back as the flesh stretches across his spine, covering him up, completing the body. The figure looks up, showing the face of Aries Armadaist.

Across the field, a soldier uses his gun to prop himself up in a seated position. He looks down at his chest, riddled with bullets. Slowly, the wounds begin to close, the bullets squeezing out and falling to the ground. The figure removes his ski mask, revealing Tim Patrick.

A ways away, Flex Johnson lies, his body severed in two at the waist. He crawls towards his mangled legs, inching forward with his arms. He reattaches the limbs, which heal as seamlessly as the first two. Ethan Cage is seen, a sword penetrating through his abdomen. He pulls the blade from his body, letting it fall to the ground as the wound seals up. Cassidy Smith watches with a grin as flakes of seared flesh chip away and fall from his burned body, revealing fresh new skin, as though the injuries had never existed. The men look to a ladder that slowly rises out of the ground, reaching towards the sky. The men all look to the heavens as the clouds part, revealing the IWF Championship, sunlight glinting off the gold plate. The sun dims just enough to show the engraving on the belt. The camera zooms in on the title.

"ASCENSION."

The show intro begins.

Ascension IWFAscension2_zps8e751471

Fireworks erupt, music plays through the speakers, and the cameras take in a few signs.

"FUCK PHILIP" "DIVORCE COREY. MARRY ME!" "PHUCK FILIP." "END THE EMPIRE" "FUKPIL" "IT'S ELECTRIC!" "I BELIEVE THE CHAP KNOWS AS PHILIP SHOULD BE ANALLY PENETRATED."

Johnny - WELCOME one and all to IWF Ascension!

Matt - We are LIVE from Houston, Texas, broadcast around the world on MEN TV!

Johnny - Tonight...the Ascension ladder match headlines the show!

Matt - A Jessica Matthews-Casey Original, the Ascension ladder match will take the premier new talent in IWF, and throw them all in the ring. Four shots at the titles of IWF, to be taken during IWF's World Tour. Nine men, but only four winners...and ONE man will earn a shot at the IWF Championship in three weeks's time!

Johnny - JESSICA IS A GODSEND.

Matt - Let's get this show on the road!

The camera cuts to Heather Thompson, who stands in the middle of the ring, ready to announce the first match of the night

Heather Thompson – The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a handicap match.

The lights in the arena dim as unstoppable by kat deluna begins to play over the PA. System.

You can talk all you want
but my skin is really thick
I’m the leader of the crowd
And my game is really slick

Pink lights fall on the entrance ramp as A white spot light appears on the entrance before the pink lights go back up and begin to go across the screaming fans.

I’m Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Jaci walks from behind the curtain and into the spotlight with a smirk on her face as she extends her arms out on either side of her, palms up, and her elbows slightly bent in a cocky fashion. When she reaches the peak of the ramp, her smirk becomes some sort of a smile as she begins to walk down the ramp slapping some of the fan's hands that are desperately reaching over the barricade to touch her.

Heather Thompson - Introducing first, from Burlington, North Dakota, weighing in tonight at one hundred and twenty pounds...Jaci Sovereign!

When she approaches the ring, she walks up the steel steps, and slowly walks on the outside of the apron, as her left hand glides over the top rope. When she stops near center, she looks around at the crowd as she wipes her feet off before entering the ring over the second rope slowly.

Once inside the ring, Jaci walks over to a turnbuckle and climbs up to the second rope holding up her arms mimicking what she did before.Hopping down, she then moves her hair from off her shoulders and walks over to the announcer’s side of the ring and begins to warm up as she waits for the bell to sound.

Johnny - Jaci looks ready to go here

Matt - She's got her work cut out for her this week, in this two on one match!

"Animals" by Nickleback starts plays, and the crowd stars booing. As they continue to boo, a single purple light glides to the middle of the entrance stage, sitting there as the chorus starts playing over the speakers. Once the chorus starts, Megan pushes the curtain away and walks onto the stage, smirking as she stands in the center of the purple spotlight. She leans forward, bending at her waist as she blows a kiss to everyone in the crowd, smirking as she straightens up and they continue to boo her. She begins to sashay down the entrance ramp, the smirk staying on her face as she got closer and closer to the ring. Upon reaching the ring, Megan hops onto the ring apron and does a bit of light bouncing, getting herself psyched up a bit before stepping between the middle and top ropes, standing there for a moment to shake her ass before straightening up in the ring. As she walks around the ring with her arms raised in the air, Megan can be heard shouting, "I'm the Burning Star, bitches!" at the fans as they continue to boo her.

Heather Thompson – And her first opponent, weighing in at one hundred and twenty six pounds, from Seattle, Washington, here is Megan Andrews!

'Stronger' by Kelly Clarkson hits the loud speakers.

Roxy May makes her way to the ring, ignoring fans in the process. She climbs into the ring and poses to the crowd.

Heather Thompson – And her partner, weighing in at one hundred and eight pounds, from Boston, Massachusetts, here is Roxy May!

Johnny – We're ready for this one!

Matt- That's right, this handicap match is about to start!

Ascension Match
Jaci Sovereign [vs.] Megan Andrews & Roxy Kay

[Ding Ding Ding!]

The match is on. Jaci Sovereign and Megan Andrews start off the match first. They lock up. Jaci Sovereign puts on a headlock. She grinds it in. From there she puts on an arm bar. She takes her down by twisting her arm. Megan Andrews is down on the mat, screaming in pain. Jaci Sovereign puts a knee on Megan Andrews's arm and Megan Andrews drops to the mat. Jaci Sovereign lifts her up and gives a couple of clubbing blows to the arm. Megan Andrews screams more in pain. Megan Andrews manages to scratch Jaci Sovereign's eyes, breaking the hold.

Johnny – Megan manages to get out of that one!

Matt – Yes but the damage is done!

Megan Andrews shakes her arm in pain. She then gives her a roaring elbow. Jaci Sovereign stumbles into the corner. Megan Andrews gives her a shoulder ram to the gut. She gives her a few more. Jaci Sovereign is hurt bad. She stumbles out of the corner. Megan Andrews grabs her by the head and gives her a bulldog. She goes for the cover.

-1-

-2-

Jaci Sovereign quickly kicks out after two

Johnny – She almost had her!

Matt – Yeah, I thought it was over!

Megan Andrews makes the tag to Roxy Kay. Jaci Sovereign goes right after her. She grabs Roxy Kay and irish whips her in the ropes. Roxy Kay comes off and is given a big back body drop. She bounces off the ropes and gives Roxy Kay a flipping leg drop. Jaci Sovereign poses to the crowd. She then goes for the pin. The referee is in position and begins the count

Johnny - Jaci was all over Roxy there, she stood no chance!

-1-

-2-

Jaci Sovereign pulls up Roxy Kay, breaking the pin. She poses to the crowd as Roxy Kay quickly gets to her feet and runs to make the tag. Megan Andrews suddenly jumps off the turnbuckle, refusing to be tagged in. Roxy Kay stares at herfor a moment, before being spun around by Jaci Sovereign, who lifts Roxy Kay up and gives her a snap suplex. Jaci Sovereign grabs Roxy Kay and suddenly delivers a huge Sovereign Siren. Jaci Sovereign drops down and covers Roxy Kay

Johnny - Sovereign Siren! This one is all over

Matt - Why would Megan leave her partner like that? I don't understand

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner, Jaci Sovereign!

The referee grabs Jaci Sovereign's hand and raises it to the sky. Jaci Sovereign celebrates in the ring as Megan Andrews sneaks up behind her. Jaci Sovereign turns around and immediately ducks under an attack from Megan Andrews. Jaci Sovereign quickly grabs Megan Andrews and delivers another Sovereign Siren

Johnny - That's what happens when you try to do your attacking post match!

Matt - Jaci Sovereign gets to leave her with her head held high! Even though she didn't pin Megan, she got the last laugh in the end

Jaci Sovereign climbs out of the ring and high fives a few fans, before walking up the ramp to the back, as the camera fades to a shot backstage. Gordon Fury and Blyss Lockhart are shown in front of Jessica Matthews' office. They knock on the door of the general manager.

Jessica Matthews
It's open!

The two step in. Jessica smiles wide when she sees them.

Jessica Matthews
What's up?

Blyss Lockhart
Gordon and I were talking, Jess.

Gordon Fury
We'd like you to make a change to our match.

Jessica frowns.

Jessica Matthews
What sort of change?

Blyss opens her mouth, and closes it.

Gordon Fury
We'd like it to be no disqualifications, and no countouts.

Blyss Lockhart
If we win tonight, we want it to be legitimate. I don't want Molly getting herself counted out or disqualified just so she can hold the title a little longer.

Gordon nods. Jessica looks at the two of them.

Jessica Matthews
You're sure?

The two nod.

Jessica Matthews
Okay, then. A no-DQ match it is.

Blyss smiles, and the two leave the room. The show fades out to a video package hyping The Los Angeles Earthquake upcoming League season.
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats

Ascension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascension   Ascension I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:20 pm

We return with "Not Afraid" as it plays throughout the pa system as the crowd boos the song, realziing who's coming. Eric Steel comes from the curtains, walking with a little swagger to his step. He smirks as he continue to stroll along with a chip on his shoulder. He walks up the stairs, raising his right arm in the air. He paces back and forth, waiitng for his opponent.

Heather Thompson - The following match is set for one fall and it's for the Uprising Championship! Making his way to the ring first from Toronto, Ontario, Canada weighing at 232 pounds Eric Steel!

Johnny - Eric I would imagine is chopping at the bit for his chance at the Uprising title, a belt that would certanly skyrocket his carreer.

Matt - Well he's been on a slump in the recent weeks, this match could be the turning point he needs.

"Evacuation Code Deciphered" Blasts onto the P.A. system when Figgy appears from behind the entrance curtain. He looks left to right then over his back, hoping the FBI isn't following him. Jumping onto a nearby barricade, he throws off his hood to reveal his features. Figgy proceeds to slap hands with nearby fans, finally traveling toward the ring he takes the time to jump onto the other barricade and exchange with more fans. Before finally tossing off his hoody and casting it into the crowd. Figgy hops off the barricade making a mad dash for the ring. Hopping onto the barricade, he hooks as arm about the top rope. His free arm pumping a fist into the air. Hooking both arms about the top rope, Figgy leans back far, flipping himself into the ring. Quickly hopping onto a turnbuckle to flail his head about, hopping off he lands in the center of the ring, boucing on his feet while awaiting the bell.

Heather Thompson - And from Kansas City, Missouri weighing at 235 pounds he's the current reigning Uprising Champion The Next Conspiracy Jacob Figgins!

Matt - Jacob has so far been holding his own in the world of IWF, but can he handle what Eric brings to the table?

Johnny - Doubt it, knowing Eric he's going to do whatever it takes to come home with that belt on his shoulders.

Ref takes the belt and raises it for all to see, he hands it to the time keeper and checks on the two men before calling the bell.

Ascension Match
Ascension Championship
Uprising Championship
Jacob Figgins [vs.] Eric Steel

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Eric and Figg meet in the center and lock horns, then Figg goes low with a knee to the gut then a couple of stiff punches in the jaw that take Eric off his rocker for a moment. Figg takes a wild swing which Eric ducks under and nails a spin kick to the gut of Figg which causes him to double over. Eric runs towards Figg with a running ddt that Figg blocks and pushes Eric towards the ropes causing him to rebound back to Figg who floors Eric with a shoulder block. Eric scrambles back to his feet as he staggers back and Figg moves in with a few swings at his face which Eric barely has time to defend against. Eric backs Figg with a shot to the gut then charges in with a clothesline that Figg counters with a powerslam.

Matt - Some back and forth action early in the match.

Johnny - Right now Eric needs to find somewhere to get Figgins off his base, he clearly can't match striking power with this guy.

Figg pulls Eric to his feet and attempts a suplex but Eric flips himself over while holding onto Figg's neck and drops him down with a reverse neckbreaker. This gives Eric enough time to get and running start as he nails Figg in the jaw with running knee and rebounds only to have Figg take him back down with a quick discus clothesline. Figg then covers.

-1-

Eric kicks out.

Johnny - Come on now this fight is just getting started.

Matt - Eric is really being put to the test here tonight going against the champion.

Figgs grabs Eric with both hands by the throat and lifts him back up but Eric manages to break his grip and throw a nice hook that takes Figg back a step then goes low with a dropkick to the knee. Eric dosent waiste any time as he rebounds off the ropes once more and runs in with a spinning heel kick to the forehead. Eric then hooks the leg.

-1-

-2-

Figgs forces the shoulder up.

Matt - Not even close.

Johnny - I woulden't say that, he almost had him there.

Eric rolls to his feet and ducks under a clothesline attempt, catching the arm and rolling through with a spinning neckbreaker. He motions for Figg to get to his feet and signals for the Steel Cutter. He makes the leap but Figg grabs Eric's waist and throws his back with a german suplex pinning his shoulders to the mat!

-1-

-2-

Eric barely gets the shoulder up.

Johnny - Wow that was way too close.

Matt - But what a counter from Figg able to find a way out of the Steel Cutter.

Eric staggers back to his feet and Figg is ready for him as he charges in and nails Eric with the Revolution Lariat that knocks him right into the ground!

Matt - Figgins with the Revolution Lariat!

Johnny - Dammit Eric!

Figg buries the forearm to the mush of Eric as the ref counts the pins.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here's your winner and still the Uprising Champion Jacob Figgins!

Matt - Wow Eric tried to get back into this match but seems the slump continues.

Johnny - Sigh......just my luck, well props to Figgins for a job well done.

Figgins is handed his belt as he poses to the crowd, he smirks as he leaves the ring while Eric shakes the cobwebs while he stirs. We take a close up shot at Figgin's smirking face as we cut backstage where medical personnel rush by, yelling and pointing to a body lying down the hall. The cameras race down to see Jaxx Ryder, laid out in the hallway, bleeding profusely.

EMT
Get some help down here!

Crew Member
What happened here?!

The EMTs load Jaxx onto a stretcher, carefully checking for any major injuries and ensuring that he leaves safety. The gurney passes by a large figure leaning against the wall, looking at the carnage.

???
Well...that's unfortunate.

He steps away from the wall, looking at the camera. He smirks.

Parker Wayde
Parker is back.

The show fades to commercial with that shot.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ascension Tumblr_lconlrRnl01qenrajo1_400

Remember this Equation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show returns from commercial with a shot of Matt and Johnny at the announcer's booth

Matt - Well as we found out just a moment ago, Jaxx Ryder was severely injured in the back. We don’t have an further information at this time.

Johnny - We’re being told that Steel Angel isn’t coming to this fight alone.

Heather Thompson - Ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall and is for the IWF tag team championship! Introducing first from San Diego, California…STEEL ANGEL!

The lights fade out as the sound of a bell tower rings throughout the arena, a few more moments fly by before...

"Unleash the warrior within!"

Pyro sets off from both sides on the entrance ramp in the form of a pair of angel wings with the words "Heaven's Gladiator" appering in crystal blue letters on the titantron. A single platform can be seen being lowered at the ramp revealing a lone figure standing at the center. He is wearing a white and blue warrior tunic with angel designs decorated on the back and a gold cross shape tapestry on the front. His long black hair flows in the air revealing his face as he stares at the crowd before him.

They fall in line, one at a time
Ready to play
(I can't see them anyway)
No time to lose, we've got to move
Steady your helm
(I am losing sight again)

Steel Angel jumps off the platform and bows before fans as they shower him in cheers. Steel Angel then walks slowly towards the ring every step with purpose, every movement loose and flowing.

Fire your guns
It's time to run
Blow me away
(I will stay, in the mess I made)

After the fall
We'll shake it off
Show me the way

Steel Angel then stops at the end of the ramp where he brings his hands together with the middle and index fingers joining together pointing straight out with the other fingers curled together overlapping one another. He then moves
his hands while in this symbol up, down, left and then right in the form of a cross before bringing both middle and index fingers to his lips and kisses them. He then separates his hands as he points to the sky unleashing blue pyro from the entrance ramp.

Only the strongest will survive
Lead me to heaven, when we die
I am the shadow on the wall
I'll be the one to save us all

Steel Angel then walks around the ring slapping high fives with some of the fans before climbing through the second rope and enters the ring.

There's nothing left, so save your breath
Lying in wait
(Caught inside this tidal wave)
Your cover's blown, no where to go
Holding your fate
(Loaded I will walk alone)

He smiles as looks around the ring, he then poses which causes the fans to cheer some more.

Fire your guns
It's time to run
Blow me away
(I will stay, in the mess I made)

He then removes the tunic and takes it off showing his ripped features to the ladies in attendence some of whom scream in delight. He is also wearing gold karate style pants with white flame like designs on the ankles and the words "Steel Angel" writtin in black latin like writting on the sides.

After the fall
We'll shake it off
Show me the way

He then stands at the center of the ring and forms the same hand gesture he did at the end of the entrance ramp. This time as he ends the gesture by pointing to the sky that white pyro erupts from the corners.

Only the strongest will survive
Lead me to heaven, when we die
I am the shadow on the wall
I'll be the one to save us all

Wanted it back
(Don't fight me now!)

He then tilts his head from side to side and he gets ready for his match.

Matt - We’ll see who Steel Angel has chosen for his partner!

The cameras cut to the back as Ace Static is storming around backstage pushing doors open. Wearing his ring attire and tag team championship around his waist he’s looking into each door as he passes by.

Ace Static
Axle! YO AXLE! Where you at?

As he continues looking for him Damien Drake marches alongside looking unsure as his eyes surveyed the situation. Shrugging his shoulders Ace boots the fuck out of a trashcan in his path.

Ace Static
Fuck it let’s go, I can handle it. If he shows up he shows up.

Pissed off Ace walks through the halls with Damien. Pushing through the crowd at the concession stands. Fans start to mob the members of HFF only to be ignored. Ace and Damien approach a tunnel and suddenly.

Static cuts through the arena as the lights black out in the arena. As fans get on their feet knowing what's coming the ones that went to the concession stands rush back scrambling through the crowds to not miss what happens next. As everyone recognizes the familiar sound of static a British woman's voice comes over the speakers.

"T Minus 3...2...1!"

As her voice initiates a countdown of sorts. The countdown completes and Children of Cybertron starts to blast over the speakers as the lights in the arena begin to strobe. Bright white lights flashing throughout the arena mixed with the mayhem of the guitars presents a chaotic scene.

"We are unstoppable"
"We are unbreakable"

HFF appears in the crowd standing together. Ace Static and Damien Drake standing side by side ready for war. The crowd begins to boo MASSIVELY and fans around HFF blast middle fingers at them shouting obscenities. With grins plastered on their faces they look out onto the crowd making their way through.

"How much more proof"
"Do you want"
"You can't fuck with us!"
"You can't fuck with us!"

Storming through the crowd with a purpose HFF climb over the barricade as Ace slithers into the ring. Damien Drake cracks his knuckles pacing on the outside staring down Steel Angel. Ace stands atop the turnbuckle spitting water in the air with a maniacal look on his face.

"We are unstoppable"

Ace hops down and stands in his respective corner ready for the match to begin and the violence to ensue. He looks down at Damien explaining something to him.

Matt - HFF wasn’t about to wait any longer for Axle and Ace was pissed. He even cut off the unveiling of Steel’s partner.

Johnny - That’s Ace Fucking Static that’s why.

Matt - Well no more time to waste…who’s it going to be?

Before the music hits Ace Static attacks Steel Angel from behind in the middle of the ring. Knocking Steel to the floor Ace demands the referee start the match as he removes his tag team championship belt from around his waist. The referee swings his arm and starts the match.

[DING DING DING]

Ascension Match
Ascension Championship
IWF Tag Team Championship
Hollywood’s Fucking Finest [vs] Human Highlight Reels

Steel climbs back up to one knee placing his palm on it for leverage to stand. Ace places his boot against Steel’s cheek and shoves forwards knocking him to the mat once again. The crowd boos in disapproval. Ace grins pacing around Steel like a vulture prepared to scrap the bones.

Matt - Well this tag match has gone from being a standard tag team championship match then Jaxx Ryder gets injured but Steel has a partner. Now Axle is missing, Steel’s partner hasn’t arrived and it looks like this singles match is going to stay that way unless someone else shows up!

Ace starts to stomp furiously on Steel in the corner as the referee steps in to break it up. Steel rolls out of the ring to catch a breath and a moment to focus. Damien grabs Steel’s arm and whips him into the steel steps sending him tumbling over in what looked like a car wreck.

Matt - Damien with a little help, the ref needs to turn around and pay attention.

Johnny - You get by with having me on commentary. If I had my way you'd be replaced.

Ace walks around the ring his arm his held high practically licking his chops. Damien rushes Steel and takes his head off with a vicious clothesline. Ace claps in approval while brushing past the referee and climbing down out of the ring holding just the top rope to vault himself over. Standing in front of Steel he holds his cheeks and slaps his face over and over.

Ace Static
You don’t even deserve to be in this match!

Grabbing a handful of Steel’s hair Ace rolls him back into the ring breaking up the ref’s ten count. Rolling back into the ring Steel is getting up to his feet as Ace rushes towards him. Steel blocks Ace’s punch and returns with a kick to his midsection. Steel cracks his right fist back connecting to Ace’s jaw sending him staggering back.

Matt - Steel Angel with some fight left in him!

Steel knees Ace in the midsection keeling him over before dropping down to uppercut him. Ace is back against the ropes and Steel bounces off the opposite ropes turning and charging towards Ace. Damien grabs Ace’s ankles and pulls him out of harms way as Steel topples over the top rope to the outside. Ace staggers up to his feet inside the ring pulling on the ref’s shirt turning his back away from Damien. Taking queue Damien lifts up Steel as if he was going for a choke slam. DD forcefully drills Steel’s back against the ring post. Steel winces only to be swung and then driven into the outside mat.

Matt - MY GOD! Damien Drake with so much POWER and FORCE!

Johnny - Steel Angel is OUT! OUT COLD!

Damien rolls Steel back into the ring and cuts his throat with his thumb telling Ace he’s done. Static pushes the ref out of the way once again. Shaking his head snapping back he pushes Steel against the turnbuckle and climbs a top it. Landing rights and lefts a few members in the crowd count off with each strike. Reaching ten Ace jumps up and crashes down with a final double hammer fist to the top of the head. Jumping down off of the turnbuckle Ace grins and casually strolls with his arms up loving the heat from the crowd.

Matt - HFF, cold and calculated. Even when things seem to be going against them they just never fail to execute.

Johnny - Gotta hand it to em.

Suddenly the lights begin to flicker and the words PARKER WAYDE blast across the screen as Never Scared by Bone Crusher blares of the PA. The crowd jumps to their feet screaming loudly.

Matt - COULD IT BE!!!!

Johnny - PARKER WAYDE!?

Ace stands with one foot on the bottom rope leaning out over the ropes staring at the ramp waiting for Parker Wayde to come down to the ring. A commotion comes from the crowd as Parker storms trough with a steel chair in hand. He leaps over the barricade and cracks Damien Drake in the skull dropping him flat. Blood trickles from Damien’s forehead as he lies still face down on the outside. Parker quickly tags Steel’s hand and climbs through the ropes. Ace swings at Parker but he ducks out of the way.

Matt - Parker Wayde is Steel Angel’s partner!

Johnny - Well no shit!

Parker starts rocking Ace with punches before throwing him against the ropes. Ace runs back as Parker leaps up in the air hitting him with the PAYDIRT! Parker with a big smile on his face shakes his head as the crowd goes nuts. With the wag of his finger he’s not done yet.

Steel Angel comes to his senses and walks towards Parker. Parker extends the offer for Steel to get some work in. Steel lifts up Ace onto his shoulders flinging his body and connecting with a perfectly timed cutter. Ace bounces up his eyes rolling back.

Matt - DIVINE CUTTER!

Parker scoops him up and nails him with the Instant Impact. Ace looks to be out cold as Steel holds his arm up Parker slowly drops down placing one hand over the immobile Ace Static.

Matt - VICIOUS INSTANT IMPACT! GAME OVER!

- 1 -

- 2 -

- 3 -

Heather Thompson - Here are your winners and NEW IWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS…STEEL ANGEL AND PARKER WAYDE!!!!

Parker and Angel are celebrating with the newly won championships. Steel and Parker both hold up Ace’s tag team title since Axle hadn’t come out for the match. Parker and Steel head up the ramp as from behind the curtain Axle Vengeance appears. Vengeance unstraps the championship from around his waist and hands it to Parker Wayde.

Matt - Vengeance is out here! He's handing his title over to Parker!

Johnny - Well they did lose, that's what happens when you lose a championship match Matt. You have to give the title to the winner. Amateur.

Matt - *Cough*GOFUCKYOURSELF*Cough*

Johnny - Huh?

Matt - Vengeance is clapping now even! Static is furious!

Clapping his hands the two new champions appear confused but head to the back with their belts. Vengeances stands atop the ramp clapping his hands while Ace Static tries to pull himself up on the ropes clinging to the middle rope putting his body weight on it. Vengeance smiles and continues to clap as Static stares him in the eyes with a look of malice. Static spouts off at the mouth practically foaming. Vengeance’s eyes narrow in as he backpedals to the back of the arena disappearing. The show fades backstage where IWF Champion Griffin Hawkins is at the refreshment table with the belt around his shoulder, getting some fruit. He looks over the Apples and Bananas and Grapes. He grabs an Apple and smiles down at it. He looks off camera at someone and sighs.

Griffin Hawkins
Really? You again?

The camera pans over to none other than Ethan Cage. He has his arms crossed as he glares at Hawkins.

Ethan Cage
Surprised?

Griffin Hawkins
What more do I have to do to you? Jesus Christ...how many times do I have to deal with you huh? I've beaten you again and again, I've beaten you all over the goddamn world...I beat you last week, yet here you are in my face again. Don't you get it yet? I'm done with you.

Ethan Cage
No No here's the thing Griffin...it's not over between us. Win lose or draw..it will never be over. You'll never be through with me, as long as you have that belt, it will never be over.

Griffin Hawkins
One problem sunshine boy..I beat your ass last week..there's no doubt who the better man between us is.

Ethan Cage
That match didn't even count Hawkins, it was nothing more than a throwaway match. Not to mention you attacked me right before the match even started..I didn't even hear the bell ring.

Griffin Hawkins
Man, you're just full of excuses aren't you? I'll tell you what, how about I...

Ethan Cage
How about you shut the fuck up you little bitch?! I am sick and tired of hearing your mouth. You see, I came back to reclaim what is rightfully mine.

Griffin Hawkins
Let me guess...my title.

Ethan Cage
You catch on quick. You see..I don't know who you're fucking in management to get all this special treatment, but everyone in the back knows and everyone out there knows its me who should be Champion..not you.

Griffin Hawkins
How do you figure? I've beaten you what...three times now? You're barking up the wrong tree shithead..you want a shot at me..then I suggest you get in line with all the other contenders to get a shot at me..and this belt.

Ethan Cage
That's where you're wrong. Because tonight I have the chance to earn myself a title shot at you any time I want. I have the chance to get back everything you stole from me. So you better pray to almighty God that I don't win the World Championship Briefcase..because if its you who retains tonight..I'm coming to take what should have been mine in the first place.

Griffin steps up to Ethan, not backing down.

Griffin Hawkins
...I'll be waiting.

Ethan says nothing. He simply smirks arrogantly at Hawkins and walks off as he glares after him. We go back to the ring where Heather Thompson is waiting.
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats

Ascension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascension   Ascension I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:29 pm

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is a no countout, no disqualification, winner take all tag team contest!

The titantron glows a crimson red when "Star in the City" by Kevin Rudolf plays on the loudspeakers while Baron "Blaze" Tomson emerges from the curtains wearing his black trench coat with red flames lining from the sides and the back is the word "Blaze" written in fiery letters. He stands in the center doing his pose which ignites red pyro from the sides.

Everyday I'm a star in the city, walk these streets like a wanted man.
All the time got my shine looking pretty
Motherfuckers all know who I am
Every day feel the heat in the city
Like the barrel of a smoking gun
Read the signs, see the lights, they're so pretty
You're the one now turn me on.

Baron "Blaze" Tomson starts walking down with an arrogant swagger while he constantly points at the audience from the sides and shouts insults at them.

Heather Thompson – Introducing first…from Trenton New Jersey…weighing two hundred fifty six pounds…Baron Tomson!

(Hey) give it all up for me
City boy life.

He then stops at the end and leaps to the nearest corner and climbs up to the top turnbuckle where he's perched there. He looks around with a very cocky smirk etched in his face.

Every day I'm alive in the city
She's a fire that lives by the sun
On the street looking fine, looking pretty
She sucks the heat off my - gun
I will eat you alive in the city
While they pull up in fancy cars
Drinking wine, wasting time, you are pretty
Politicians, movie stars.

Baron then leaps off the turnbuckle and wonders around the ring before removing his jacket which he tosses to the time keeper.

City boy life.

He tilts his head from side to side and hops around the ring a bit as he gets ready for the match.

The lights in the arena dim as Save the World begins to play over the loudspeakers in the arena. A spotlight appears on the stage as USC cheerleaders rush out from backstage dancing to the song. The cheerleaders make a line down the ramp and a single spotlight appears at the top of the stage. Molly Reid walks out in her cheerleading outfit, bouncing around with a smile on her face. She blows kisses to the crowd as she walks down the ramp, cheering with her cheerleaders.

Heather Thompson – And his partner…from Los Angeles California…weighing one hundred twenty four pounds…she is the current Queen of Wrestling champion…Molly Reid!

Molly Reid gets to the ring and walks up the steps, as the referee walks over and holds the ropes open for him. She smiles at him before ducking through the ropes and walking to one of the corners of the ring. She climbs onto the second rope and removes her cheerleading top, showing off her wrestling top. She throws the shirt into the crowd, and retreats to her corner, removing her skirt to reveal her wrestling shorts underneath. She stands in the corner awaiting the start of the match.

The arena dims and as the music starts, lights start flashing on and off like crazy all over the place until the vocals kick in and the lights go to normal with Blyss popping out of the curtains and jogging down the ramp. She yells at the crowd to get them pumped and hops onto the apron, hanging off the rope with one hand as she poses for the crowd/camera. Then she jumps over the ropes and runs up the turnbuckle, bending down and then slowly straightens herself just as the music screams “I won’t bow to weakness!” She smiles and poses before jumping back down and waits for her opponent.

Heather Thompson – And their opponent…from Chicago Illinois…weighing one hundred twenty pounds…Blyss Lockhart!

The opening double kick drums and guitar riffs of “Honest Eyes” by Black Tide blast through the arena speakers and the fans all get on their feet in anticipation. As the intensity increases at the second intro riff, the fans cheer loudly as Gordon Fury walks through the entrance curtain, High Impact title draped over his left shoulder. He flicks his hood back and riles up the fans from the stage, getting an even louder response.

"HATE!"

On that word Gordon fist pumps out in front of him, queuing a blast of pyro from behind him.

"I'm filled with hate,
And you will regret!
How did I get so lost?"

"FIGHT!
I’ll win this fight,
Pull Myself out!
Save myself at all cost!"

Gordon pulls the title off his shoulder with his right hand and holds it as he slaps hands with the fans on his way down the ramp, constantly on the move, going to both sides of the ramp.

Heather Thompson – And her partner…from Mackay, Australia, weighing in at 210 pounds, he is the current IWF High Impact Champion... Gordon Fuuuuurrrrrryyy!

"Give me my,
My life back!
I will take what’s gone..."

Gordon gets to the ring and climbs the ring steps, before stepping onto the apron, turning so that he is facing away from the ring.

"How?
How'd we come this far?
Why did we survive?
I'd rather live my life through Honest Eyes!"

Gordon turns and leaps in one motion, landing straight on the second turnbuckle. He then hoists the High Impact title high in the air, causing an uproar of cheers.

"Where did we go wrong?
What did we not see?
I'd rather live my life through Honest Eyes!"

Gordon then leaps off the turnbuckle and goes across the ring to the opposite corner, jumping up to the second turnbuckle, and riling up the fans again by holding the title up in the air. He jumps down from the turnbuckle and hands the High Impact Championship to the referee before taking off his hoodie and throwing it into the crowd. He then measures his opponents as the song fades out.

Johnny – I’ve got goosebumps for this one

Matt – I can’t wait! No matter what, a new champion is being crowned!

The referee takes both title belts and hands them to Heather Thompson. Blyss Lockhart and Molly Reid look to start things off as the referee calls for the bell.

Ascension Match
Ascension Championship
High Impact Championship vs Queen of Wrestling Championship
Mixed Tag Match
Winner Take All
Gordon Fury & Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Molly Reid & Baron Blaze

[Ding Ding Ding!]

As soon as the bell is rung, Baron Tomson reaches over the top rope and smacks Molly Reid on the shoulder, tagging himself in. Molly Reid turns around as Baron Tomson smiles at her. The referee runs over and forces Molly Reid to leave the ring. She does, never breaking her stare with Baron Tomson, who turns around and runs right into a kick to the stomach from Blyss Lockhart

Johnny – I guess Baron wasn’t going to let Molly start this match

Matt – Probably because if she did, Baron would never even get a chance to enter!

Blyss Lockhart begins to rapidly kick Baron Tomson in the stomach and side. Blyss Lockhart grabs onto Baron Tomson and tries to whip him into the ropes, but Baron Tomson reverses it and instead whips her into the opposite ropes. Blyss Lockhart rebounds and ducks under a clothesline attempt by Baron Tomson, and jumps up onto the second rope, before springboarding back towards Baron Tomson and taking him down with a flying crossbody.

Johnny – Blyss Lockhart is all over Baron Tomson as we start things off in this match

Matt – This is identical to last week when Blyss beat Baron. He’s really going to have to change something up if he wants a different result.

Blyss Lockhart gets to her feet and walks to her corner, tagging in Gordon Fury. Baron Tomson slowly gets to his feet as Gordon Fury runs at him and begins to kick and punch him in the stomach, slowly backing Baron Tomson into a corner. Gordon Fury takes a few steps back before running and clotheslining Baron Tomson in the corner. Baron Tomson falls to the mat as Gordon Fury begins to stomp on his back. Gordon Fury jumps and drops a knee right to the spine of Baron Tomson. Gordon Fury drops down and locks Baron Tomson in a headlock.

Johnny – Gordon, Blyss, it doesn’t matter, Baron is still getting his ass kicked early on

Matt – This match could be over before Molly even gets a chance to get in the ring

Gordon Fury keeps the headlock on tight, as Baron Tomson begins to get to his knees. He manages to get to one knee, before standing up while Gordon Fury still has him locked in the headlock. Baron Tomson grabs onto the legs of Gordon Fury and lifts him up in the air, before slamming him backfirst down to the mat. Gordon Fury rolls around in pain as Baron Tomson crawls over to him and begins to punch him hard in the face. Baron Tomson begins to land punch after punch to the face of Gordon Fury, who desperately tries to block it.

Johnny – There we go, finally a bit of offense for Baron

Matt – He needs a lot more of that to win this match

Johnny – Give him time, we’re still early in this match Matt. He’s got plenty of time to get things going.

Gordon Fury eventually manages to block some of the punches and rolls away from Baron Tomson. Gordon Fury hops back up to his feet and narrowly sidesteps a charging shoulder block from Baron Tomson. Gordon Fury runs and jumps up onto the shoulders of Baron Tomson, wrapping his legs around Baron Tomson’s neck and spinning around, before taking Baron Tomson down with a huge reverse implant hurricanrana.

Johnny – Wow what a move by Gordon!

Matt – And just like that, all of Baron’s momentum is gone

Gordon Fury stands up and runs to his corner, tagging in Blyss Lockhart. Gordon Fury walks back and holds up Baron Tomson’s face. Blyss Lockhart runs and delivers a huge shining wizard to the head of Baron Tomson, knocking him flat on his back. Blyss Lockhart runs and bounces off the ropes before dropping a leg across the neck of Baron Tomson. Blyss Lockhart stands up and begins to stomp on the body and face of Baron Tomson. Blyss Lockhart eventually stops and walks over to the ropes. She bounces off of the second rope and backflips towards Baron Tomson, looking to hit a moonsault. Baron Tomson rolls out of the way at the last second.

Johnny – Baron got lucky there, if he had waited another half second to roll out of the way, Blyss would have gotten him

Matt – Why isn’t he tagging Molly in? I mean, come on Baron

Blyss Lockhart hits the mat hard and rolls around in pain. Baron Tomson slowly gets to his feet and sees Blyss Lockhart getting to her feet on the opposite side of the ring. Baron Tomson runs over and hooks Blyss Lockhart’s head. Baron Tomson lifts Blyss Lockhart up vertically in the air, before suplexing her backwards onto the mat. Baron Tomson immediately hops up and grabs Blyss Lockhart by the hair, picking her back up again. Baron Tomson lifts her up for another suplex, but instead drops her forwards onto her stomach.

Johnny – We saw this last week, Baron working up a tiny bit of offense, maybe he’ll be able to sustain it a little more this time

Matt – Maybe but I’m not counting on it Johnny

Baron Tomson grabs Blyss Lockhart and lifts her up, whipping her into the ropes. On the rebound, he lifts Blyss Lockhart up in the air and drops her over his back. Baron Tomson drops down and twists Blyss Lockhart’s arm behind her back, looking to get her to give up. Blyss Lockhart struggles with the hold and manages to pull herself near the ropes. Blyss Lockhart somehow jumps and bounces her feet off the top rope, springing her enough that she is able to flip over Baron Tomson, causing him to release the hold. Blyss Lockhart lands behind Baron Tomson and catches him with a big DDT as he turns around.

Johnny – Huge DDT by Blyss! Changing the momentum right back to her side in this match

Matt – And she looks a little tired, so she’s going to go tag in Gordon. The teamwork these two are displaying is amazing

Johnny – Meanwhile, Molly Reid has not even been looked at yet by Baron

Matt – Once she gets in the ring, watch out.

Blyss Lockhart crawls over to her corner quickly and tags in Gordon Fury, who rushes towards Baron Tomson. Suddenly, Baron Tomson jumps up and spears Gordon Fury, knocking both men across the ring. Baron Tomson slowly gets to his feet and lifts Gordon Fury up to his feet as well. Baron Tomson punches Gordon Fury in the chest a few times, before shoving him back into the ropes. Gordon Fury rebounds and tries to run at Baron Tomson, but his momentum is stopped and Baron Tomson immediately hits a huge belly to belly suplex on Gordon Fury.

Johnny – What a picture perfect belly to belly suplex by Baron! This could be what they need

Baron Tomson drops down to pin Gordon Fury as the referee begins to count.

Matt – No way that’s all he needs to put Gordon away

-1-

Gordon Fury easily kicks out. Baron Tomson gets to his feet and picks Gordon Fury up. Baron Tomson kicks Gordon Fury in the stomach, doubling him over. Baron Tomson runs and rebounds off of the ropes, and jumps up, looking to drop Gordon Fury with a scissors kick. Gordon Fury manages to move out of the way at the last moment. Gordon Fury grabs Baron Tomson from behind and whips him into the ropes. As Baron Tomson reaches the ropes and bounces off them, Molly Reid reaches out and slaps him on the back. The referee motions that a legal tag was made.

Johnny – Tag! Molly tagged herself in!

Matt – But Gordon doesn’t know that, he still thinks Baron is the legal man!

Baron Tomson is still unable to stop his momentum as he rebounds off of the ropes, and bounces right into a huge spear by Gordon Fury.

Johnny – Fury Impaler by Gordon!

Matt – But he’s not the legal man!

Gordon Fury spins around just in time to eat a punch to the face by Molly Reid. Gordon Fury covers himself up as Molly Reid rushes him, throwing huge punches and kicks to his stomach and face, always moving faster than Gordon Fury can block. Molly Reid throws one big knee to Gordon Fury’s stomach, doubling him over, before jumping and delivering a huge standing scissors kick to the back of Gordon Fury’s skull, knocking him to the ground.

Johnny – This is Molly’s first time fighting a male wrestler, and she does not look overmatched at all

Matt – Are you surprised? I think all of the women in IWF could easily hold their own against all the men. Just look at what Blyss did to Baron last week!

Molly Reid follows Gordon Fury down to the ground and mounts his back. She begins to punch and slap Gordon Fury hard in the back of the head, before grabbing his face, lifting it up and slamming it back down into the mat. Molly Reid stands up and begins to methodically stomp on the limbs of Gordon Fury. Molly Reid runs and bounces off of the ropes, before jumping and handspringing across the ring, before finishing with a full backflip and landing with both feet right across the back of Gordon Fury. Molly Reid then drops a leg across the back of Gordon Fury’s head.

Johnny – This is complete control by Molly Reid here. And she got to show off some of her cheerleading skills

Matt – That was a nice back handspring. I wish I could do that

Johnny – You should go try. I bet it’s not that hard.

Molly Reid stands up and smiles at Blyss Lockhart, who looks on from her corner. As Gordon Fury stands up, Molly Reid runs at him and delivers a huge flying crossbody. Gordon Fury manages to catch her and not fall down, before lifting Molly Reid up and slamming her down onto the mat.

Johnny – Finally Gordon gets a bit of offense in on Molly

Matt – Yeah, he just used his size and strength, which he clearly needs to use more of if he wants to beat Molly.

Gordon Fury reaches down and lifts Molly Reid back to her feet. Gordon Fury tries to pick Molly Reid up in air, but she holds onto his legs and blocks it. Molly Reid pushes Gordon Fury into the ropes and holds him there, delivering a few knife edged chops to the chest of Gordon Fury. Molly Reid quickly spins Gordon Fury around, pulls him back into the ring and jumps on his back. Molly Reid tries to sink her arms underneath the chin of Gordon Fury, trying to lock in a rear naked choke. Gordon Fury blocks the choke and eventually leans forward, throwing Molly Reid over his back and onto the ground in front of him.

Johnny – Nice reversal there by Gordon, Molly was looking to get that choke locked in tight

Matt – Well of course she was, you ever see someone try to lock in a loose choke?

Johnny – I get the sarcasm Matt

Gordon Fury picks Molly Reid up and tries to lift her onto his shoulders. He succeeds, but before he can throw her off of them, Molly Reid elbows him in the face and manages to escape behind him. Gordon Fury turns around and is hit with an elbow to the face. Molly Reid drops down to her knees and manages to lift Gordon Fury onto her shoulders from there, and drop him with a kneeling fireman’s carry slam.

Johnny – That was a nice little bit of strength shown there by Molly

Matt – This is all fun and stuff, but when are we going to see Blyss and Molly go at it. That’s all I’ve been looking forward too

Molly Reid stands up and grabs onto Gordon Fury’s ankle, lifting it up into the air and twisting it around, trying to lock in an ankle lock. Gordon Fury resists, and manages to spin onto his back. He upkicks Molly Reid in the stomach, knocking her backwards. Molly Reid stumbles backwards but regains herself, before charging back at Gordon Fury, who jumps up and delivers a huge clothesline that take both Molly Reid and himself down to the mat. Both wrestlers lie on the mat for a moment, before crawling over to the ropes and pulling themselves to their feet.

Johnny – This could be it Matt, both wrestlers are looking to their corners to make a tag

Matt – Molly won’t tag out

Gordon Fury looks at Molly Reid across the ring and then over at Blyss Lockhart in their corner. Gordon Fury immediately runs over and tags in Blyss Lockhart. Molly Reid looks over at Baron Tomson, who indicates that he’s ready to be tagged in. Molly Reid flips him off and turns back to face Blyss Lockhart.

Matt – Told you she wouldn’t

Johnny – She did say that she was hoping Baron wouldn’t even show up tonight, so it wasn’t really that difficult of a guess

Matt – Just let me have this moment!

Blyss Lockhart runs and jumps onto Molly Reid, taking her down to the ground and landing right on top of her. Blyss Lockhart begins to drop punches and slaps to the face of Molly Reid, who desperately tries to cover up. Molly Reid eventually manages to buck her hips and get Blyss Lockhart to fall to the ground, allowing Molly Reid to get back to her feet. Both women get to their feet and circle each other, neither wanting to make the first move. The two never break eye contact as they continue to circle around the ring, faking shots and trying to figure out what the other is going to do.

Johnny – Oh man, look at these two just circle each other, feeling each other out

Matt – Neither want to make that first move, they want to see what the other does first. Something’s gotta give though.

Suddenly, Molly Reid fakes like she’s going to charge Blyss Lockhart, who immediately backs up and tries to defend herself. Molly Reid uses that distraction to run and clothesline Blyss Lockhart down to the ground. Molly Reid quickly follows Blyss Lockhart down to the ground and begins to attempt to lock in an armbar. Molly Reid desperately tries to pull Blyss Lockhart’s arm free, but to no avail. Blyss Lockhart eventually uses that pulling by Molly Reid to roll herself on top of Molly Reid, where she is able to punch Molly Reid in the face a few times with her free arm. These punches cause Molly Reid to release the armbar.

Johnny – Big punches to the face by Blyss Lockhart

Matt – That’s definitely one way to break an armbar.

Johnny – Both women are showing off their talents in the ring, I’m so excited for the future of the women’s divison here in IWF

Matt – You and me both, although I suspect for two different reasons

Molly Reid gets back to her feet and is immediately grabbed by Blyss Lockhart, who whips Molly Reid across the ring into the ropes. Molly Reid rebounds off of the ropes and is immediately hit with a huge flying knee from Blyss Lockhart that connects right at the top of Molly Reid’s chest. Molly Reid falls to the ground as Blyss Lockhart catches herself on the ropes.

Johnny – I’m sure Blyss would’ve rather had that knee connect with Molly’s jaw, but something tells me she won’t complain about that

Matt – Any positive offense in this match is good, everything adds up

Blyss Lockhart picks Molly Reid up to her feet and ducks under a swinging punch by Molly Reid. Blyss Lockhart spins Molly Reid around and grabs onto her, before immediately dropping Molly Reid with a Russian leg sweep. Blyss Lockhart goes to cover Molly Reid, but Molly Reid pushes her off before the referee can even begin counting. Blyss Lockhart and Molly Reid get back to their feet at the same time. Molly Reid immediately runs and jumps, taking Blyss Lockhart down with a flying clothesline. Molly Reid hops back to her feet and pulls Blyss Lockhart back up. Molly Reid throws Blyss Lockhart into the ropes and off the rebound, Blyss Lockhart manages to jump and deliver a huge float-over DDT to Molly Reid.

Johnny – Wow what a huge float-over DDT! Blyss is really taking the fight to Molly here in this match

Matt – Yeah she’s really looking like she’s going to start taking control of this match

Blyss Lockhart runs to the ropes and jumps off of the middle one. She backflips through the air and delivers a moonsault right across the chest of Molly Reid. Blyss Lockhart grabs Molly Reid’s leg and lifts it up. Blyss Lockhart begins to stomp on the back of Molly Reid’s thigh, before slamming it down onto the ground and grabbing the other leg. Blyss Lockhart does the exact same thing to Molly Reid’s other leg, before grabbing onto both of Molly Reid’s legs, lifting them up and jumping in the air, dropping both legs across the body of Molly Reid.

Johnny – Molly needs to do something here, because she’s in danger of losing all momentum and all chances of winning

Matt – Come on Johnny, didn’t you learn from her match with Tiffani? You never count out Molly Reid.

Blyss Lockhart walks over to the corner of the ring. She climbs up the turnbuckle and looks down at Molly Reid. Blyss Lockhart jumps and flips off of the turnbuckle, going to hit a 450 splash. Molly Reid rolls out of the way at the last second, and Blyss Lockhart crashes into the mat.

Matt – See? What did I tell you?

Johnny – Some great ring awareness and presence there by Molly to get out of the way of that.

Molly Reid uses this time to roll over on top of Blyss Lockhart and try to lock in some kind of arm triangle choke. Blyss Lockhart fights around it and doesn’t allow Molly Reid to lock it in. However, Molly Reid transitions into a mounted position and begins to drop punches to the body of Blyss Lockhart as she covers her face. Molly Reid quickly moves back to the side of Blyss Lockhart and gets her in a tight headlock, trying to squeeze all the air out of her. Blyss Lockhart tries to fight her way out of the headlock, but Molly Reid has it on tight.

Johnny – Molly has effectively pushed momentum back to her side, as she is grounding Blyss and not allowing her to get anything done

Matt – Yeah, Blyss is a high flyer, so any of these headlocks and mounts and holds to slow her down will really help Molly stop her from building a head of steam.

Blyss Lockhart manages to push herself up to her knees, and then onto her feet. She reaches out towards the corner, trying to tag in Gordon Fury, but Molly Reid holds her back. Blyss Lockhart slowly inches forwards, getting closer and closer to the corner. Suddenly Molly Reid lifts Blyss Lockhart up and delivers a big spin out powerbomb.

Johnny – Just when you think Blyss might get a tag, Molly comes and just completely ruins it

Matt – What a show of strength by Molly right there

Molly Reid grabs Blyss Lockhart by the legs and drags her back away from the corner. Molly Reid immediately drops an elbow to the chest of Blyss Lockhart. Molly Reid stands back up and drops another elbow onto Blyss Lockhart’s chest. Molly Reid stands up one more time and grabs onto the top rope. She uses it to spring herself up in the air, and drops a leg across the neck area of Blyss Lockhart. Molly Reid drops down and hooks the leg of Blyss Lockhart.

Johnny – Molly going for the win!

-1-

Gordon Fury enters the ring and runs towards the two women to break up the pin. Molly Reid immediately leaves the pin and runs at Gordon Fury and delivers a huge spear.

Matt – Spear by Molly! Wow what a move!

Molly Reid stands up and stares down at Gordon Fury, who rolls out of the ring slowly. As Molly Reid turns back to the ring, Blyss Lockhart runs towards her, jumping in the air and looking for her signature flying knee. Molly Reid sidesteps the attack and grabs Blyss Lockhart’s leg in midair and pulls, causing Blyss Lockhart to faceplant into the mat. Molly Reid grabs onto the ropes for leverage and plants her foot in the back of Blyss Lockhart’s neck, stepping down as hard as she can on it.

Johnny – This is unbelievable. Molly is doing exactly what she said she was going to do, and that was beat Blyss and Gordon on her own

Matt – Yeah she seems to know exactly where the other is at all times, and won’t let either of them team up on her. Brilliant strategy

Molly Reid holds her foot down on the back of Blyss Lockhart’s neck for a while, as Blyss Lockhart struggles to escape. Suddenly, Gordon Fury runs down the ring apron and throws a punch to Molly Reid’s face, knocking her off of Blyss Lockhart and on to the ground.

Johnny – Well apparently not all the time

Matt – I stand corrected

As both women slowly get back to their feet, Blyss Lockhart runs at Molly Reid and jumps onto her shoulders, spinning around and delivering a hurricanrana. Both women lay on the mat as the referee checks on both of them. Blyss Lockhart slowly crawls to her corner and dives for Gordon Fury, tagging him in. Molly Reid sees this, and grins before walking back over to her corner and slapping Baron Tomson on the shoulder. Molly Reid exits the ring as Baron Tomson stares at her.

Johnny – Looks like Molly wanted a bit of a break

Matt – She’s only doing it to fuck with Baron. She wasn’t kidding when she said she had no respect or care for her partner

Johnny – She’s very much a one woman army

Baron Tomson turns around and is immediately kicked in the face by Gordon Fury. Baron Tomson tries to enter the ring, but Gordon Fury kicks him in the stomach this time. Gordon Fury hooks Baron Tomson’s head and pulls him over the second rope, before delivering an elevated DDT from the second rope. Baron Tomson’s head smacks off of the mat and he rolls onto his back. Gordon Fury immediately springboards off the second rope and lands knee first across the chest of Baron Tomson.

Johnny – Well, maybe tagging in Baron wasn’t such a good idea by Molly

Matt – Yeah he seems to be getting his ass kicked, and pretty handily too.

Gordon Fury grabs Baron Tomson and picks him up to his feet. Gordon Fury runs and bounces off the ropes, before jumping up onto the shoulders of Baron Tomson and hits a headscissors takedown, sending Baron Tomson hanging over the second rope. Gordon Fury runs and jumps over top of Baron Tomson, grabs the top rope, and uses it to swing around and deliver two big knees to the face of Baron Tomson, knocking him back into the ring.

Johnny – Wow what a move!

Matt – I remember seeing Ruben Ricardo Leon hit a move like that once. It’s a tiger feint kick but instead of through the ropes sideways, you flip over top of them

Johnny – Only a real high flyer could pull off a move like that. Gordon Fury is no joke.

Gordon Fury vaults himself onto the top rope and jumps off towards Baron Tomson. Gordon Fury lands on Baron Tomson’s shoulders and spins around, delivering a hurricanrana that goes right into a pinfall. The referee drops down to count

Johnny – Huge hurricanrana!

-1-

-2-

Baron Tomson powers out just as Molly Reid is about to enter the ring and break it up. She slowly moves back to her corner. Gordon Fury reaches down and lifts Baron Tomson up to his feet. Gordon Fury whips Baron Tomson into the ropes. Off the rebound, Gordon Fury vaults over top of a charging Baron Tomson, who continues to the opposite ropes and rebounds off them. This time Gordon Fury is ready, and levels Baron Tomson with a huge dropkick.

Johnny – Do you think Molly is regretting letting Baron into this match? He is getting absolutely nothing done aside from getting his ass kicked.

Matt – Yeah, that probably wasn’t the best strategy by Molly, and I think she knows it too

Gordon Fury drops down and locks his arms around the neck of Baron Tomson. Gordon Fury tries to lock in a chokehold on Baron Tomson, who blocks it and headbutts Gordon Fury, knocking him backwards. Baron Tomson stands up and runs at Gordon Fury, clotheslining him to the ground. Baron Tomson begins to stomp on the head of Gordon Fury, who tries to roll out of the way. Baron Tomson reaches down and pulls Gordon Fury up to his feet. Baron Tomson hooks Gordon Fury’s head and lifts him up, before dropping him backwards with a suplex.

Johnny – There we go! Some much need offense by Baron

Matt – But how long will it last? We’ve seen this before, and he gets offensive for about thirty seconds before losing it again

Baron Tomson turns around and picks Gordon Fury up again. Baron Tomson lifts Gordon Fury up onto his shoulders, looking to hit a powerbomb. Gordon Fury punches Baron Tomson in the face a few times. Gordon Fury manages to lock his legs around the head of Baron Tomson just before he gets powerbombed, and instead brings Baron Tomson down with a frankensteiner. Baron Tomson crashes to the ring and quickly bounces back to his feet, holding his back in pain.

Johnny – Well that might have been even less than thirty seconds, so good call there Matt

Matt – What can I say, I’m some kind of genius

Gordon Fury grabs onto Baron Tomson and lifts him onto his shoulders. Gordon Fury quickly throws Baron Tomson over his head and drops him down, but gets his knee to smash right into Baron Tomson’s face

Johnny – Skyfall Guillotine by Gordon!

Matt – If he can pin Baron, this match might be all over!

Gordon Fury looks down at Baron Tomson, who isn’t moving. As Gordon Fury moves closer to Baron Tomson, Molly Reid runs at Gordon Fury and spears him hard. Molly Reid stands up as Blyss Lockhart tries to go after her, but the referee blocks her. Molly Reid grabs Baron Tomson and drags him across the ring to their corner with all her strength. She climbs back onto the apron, leans over the ropes, and tags Baron Tomson out.

Johnny – That was some incredible strategy by Molly Reid. When your partner won’t come for you for the tag, bring your partner to you

Matt – I’m amazed she could drag Baron across the ring like that. I mean it wasn’t far but still, she’s gotta be pretty strong

Molly Reid enters the ring as Gordon Fury crawls and dives and tags in Blyss Lockhart. The two women circle around the ring again, staring eye to eye. Molly Reid tries to do her fake attack again, but this time Blyss Lockhart sees it coming and charges at Molly Reid, taking her down with a clothesline. Blyss Lockhart pounces on top of Molly Reid and starts to shake her head, smashing it into the mat and smacking her in the face while she does it. Blyss Lockhart gets off of Molly Reid and stands up, pulling Molly Reid up with her.

Johnny – Molly learned the hard way that you can’t go to the well too many times. Eventually Blyss was going to catch on

Matt – Yeah and only on her second attempt. Blyss is smart, Molly needs to watch what she’s doing or else she’ll get caught

Blyss Lockhart grabs Molly Reid by the arm and whips her into the ropes across the ring. Molly Reid hooks her arms onto the ropes to stop herself from rebounding off of them. Blyss Lockhart sees this and runs full speed at Molly Reid, who ducks down and pulls the top rope down with her. Blyss Lockhart goes tumbling over the top rope and lands outside of the ring. Molly Reid drops down and follows her outside.

Johnny – Nice tactic by Molly Reid, we see that a lot these days, and it never seems to fail

Matt – People need to stop running full speed at the ropes like that

Molly Reid grabs Blyss Lockhart and picks her up, before dragging her by the hair to the announce table. Molly Reid grabs her by the back of the head and begins to slam it down onto the table. Baron Tomson begins to walk over to the announce table, but Gordon Fury runs across the ring and leaps over the top rope, taking Baron Tomson down with a flying crossbody.

Johnny – Huge crossbody by Gordon to prevent Baron from getting involved over there

Matt – Poor Baron is really just doing absolutely nothing useful in this match

Molly Reid goes to whip Blyss Lockhart back to the ring, but Blyss Lockhart blocks it. Instead, Blyss Lockhart manages to whip Molly Reid hard into the steel steps. Molly Reid hits the steps at full speed and flips over them, holding her legs in pain as she rolls around on the ground. Blyss Lockhart walks over and grabs Molly Reid from the ground and lifts her up. Blyss Lockhart knees Molly Reid in the stomach, before twisting her around and lifting Molly Reid up on her back, before dropping down and hitting a gory neckbreaker.

Johnny – Damn that’s gotta hurt

Matt – What a move by Blyss, she’s putting it all on the line to win that Queen of Wrestling championship

Blyss Lockhart stands up as Gordon Fury walks around the ring towards her. The two talk for a moment, before pointing at Molly Reid, who has begun to crawl away under the ring. Gordon Fury reaches down and grabs Molly Reid by the leg, dragging her out from under the ring. Gordon Fury picks Molly Reid up by the head as Blyss Lockhart moves closer. But neither see that Molly Reid has picked up a kendo stick from underneath the ring, until she begins to swing it at both of them.

Johnny – Holy shit, Molly has a kendo stick!

Matt – This match was made no-DQ so that neither champion could get themselves intentionally DQ’d to retain. But nobody remembered that it meant weapons were all fair game!

Molly Reid smashes the kendo stick into the side of Gordon Fury, before spinning around and smashing it across the head of Blyss Lockhart. As Blyss Lockhart falls to the ground, Molly Reid turns around and hits Gordon Fury over the head with the stick, before moving beside him and holding the kendo stick across his face. Molly Reid hooks her leg behind Gordon Fury’s, and delivers a Russian leg sweep with the kendo stick across Gordon Fury’s face.

Johnny – Molly is going to town on the two of them now that she has this stick

Matt – Insert sexual joke here

Johnny – Come on Matt, let’s keep it clean

Matt – This is IWF! NOTHING is clean here

Molly Reid stands up and throws the kendo stick aside. She smiles at Blyss Lockhart, who is slowly getting to her feet. Molly Reid runs and jumps, spinning in the air and delivering a huge spinning heel kick to the head of Blyss Lockhart.

Johnny – Holy Molly Kick out of nowhere!

Matt – Damn, look at that impact!

Molly Reid stands up, brushing the hair out of her face and staring at the non-moving body of Blyss Lockhart. Molly Reid reaches down and picks her up, before sliding her into the ring. Before Molly Reid can climb into the ring, Gordon Fury reaches out and grabs onto her leg. Gordon Fury yanks hard on Molly Reid’s leg, causing her to trip and smack her jaw off of the ring apron. Gordon Fury stands up and grabs onto Molly Reid, lifting her up and hooking her head. Gordon Fury quickly suplexes Molly Reid behind him, her back hitting the floor hard.

Johnny – Gordon just saved his belt there, Molly would have won if she had been able to cover Blyss

Matt – Yeah, when you’re champion, you’ll do anything to keep it. Gordon is definitely fighting through the pain and leaving it all out there

Gordon Fury stands up and grabs Molly Reid by the wrist, lifting her up and whipping her into the crowd barrier. Molly Reid hits the barrier backfirst and slumps up against it. Gordon Fury charges at her, looking to hit a spear. Molly Reid quickly moves out of the way as Gordon Fury crashes headfirst into the crowd barrier. Gordon Fury falls to the ground as Molly Reid crawls to the ring and pulls herself back in. Molly Reid crawls to where Blyss Lockhart is still lying, and covers Blyss Lockhart. The referee drops down to count.

Johnny – Now Molly gets a chance for the pin, but is it too late?!

-1-

-2-

Blyss Lockhart kicks out after two.

Matt – It was too late Johnny

Molly Reid rolls off of Blyss Lockhart and gets to her feet. Molly Reid motions for Blyss Lockhart to stand up. As Blyss Lockhart slowly gets to her feet, Molly Reid jumps and spins, looking to connect with a spinning heel kick. Blyss Lockhart ducks the kick and runs at the opposite ropes, rebounding off of them. Molly Reid lands and turns around to see where Blyss Lockhart went, and is immediately hit with a flying knee to the jaw.

Johnny – BKO!

Matt – Blyss could become the new Queen of Wrestling Champion!

Blyss Lockhart drops down and hooks the leg of Molly Reid

-1-

-2-

Molly Reid gets her shoulder up.

Johnny – Kickout!

Blyss Lockhart smacks the mat with her fists. She stands up and picks up Molly Reid, whipping her into the corner. Blyss Lockhart runs and tackles Molly Reid right in the stomach, knocking her into a seated position. Suddenly Baron Tomson climbs onto the apron and leans over, tagging himself in to the match.

Johnny – What the hell?

Matt – Totally forgot Baron was even in this match

Johnny – Me too, but why the hell would he tag himself in? He’s done nothing but get his ass handed to him all match

Matt – Maybe he wants to prove that he’s actually a lot better than he’s shown earlier

Baron Tomson enters the ring and runs full speed at Blyss Lockhart, dropping her with a huge clothesline. Baron Tomson keeps running and hits another clothesline on Gordon Fury, who had climbed onto the ring apron. Gordon Fury falls to the outside of the ring again as Baron Tomson turns around to see Blyss Lockhart getting to her feet. Baron Tomson runs and delivers a huge scissors kick to the back of her head, knocking her to the mat.

Johnny – Baron hits the Burst Shot! He might be able to steal a victory for his team after that

Matt – All he needs to do is hit the Blazing Perfection, and he’ll be the new High Impact champion!

Baron Tomson grabs Blyss Lockhart and lifts her up in the air on his shoulders. He quickly transitions so that he’s holding Blyss Lockhart in a vertical suplex position. Baron Tomson turns around, and is immediately speared by Gordon Fury, who had climbed back into the ring.

Johnny – Fury Impaler again!

Matt – He just saved the match for them!

Gordon Fury immediately goes back to his corner and reaches out for Blyss Lockhart, who is crawling towards him. Blyss Lockhart dives and tags in Gordon Fury, who immediately runs at Baron Tomson and picks him up. Gordon Fury lifts Baron Tomson onto his shoulders before hitting a modified reverse GTS and knocking Baron Tomson flat on his back.

Johnny – Skyfall Guillotine again by Gordon! This could be it!

Matt – All he’s gotta do is pin Baron and he’ll defend his championship!

Gordon Fury immediately drops down and covers Baron Tomson as the referee begins to count the pinfall.

-1-

-2-

Molly Reid dives and breaks up the pin

Johnny – Molly out of nowhere to break up the pin!

Molly Reid stands up and ducks under a punch from Gordon Fury, who had also stood up. Molly Reid jumps and hits a huge spinning heel kick to the head of Gordon Fury. Molly Reid drops down pulls Baron Tomson on top of Gordon Fury for the pin.

Johnny – MOLLY KICK!

Matt – New High Impact champion!

-1-

-2-

-3-

Gordon Fury gets his shoulder up just before the referee’s hand hits the mat a third time.

Johnny – HOW?!

Matt – I have no idea how Gordon just kicked out of that!

The referee holds up two fingers. Molly Reid gets up and kicks Baron Tomson out of the ring, and begins to yell at the referee. As Molly Reid is distracted with the referee, Blyss Lockhart slides into the ring and pulls Gordon Fury to their corner. Blyss Lockhart waits until the referee can see her, and tags herself in. The referee calls for the tag, which causes Molly Reid to turn around. Blyss Lockhart runs and takes Molly Reid down with a flying crossbody.

Johnny – Blyss just nails Molly Reid with that crossbody, and they’re both going out of the ring after that

Matt – Can I just say how unbelievable this match has been? I could not even begin to choose an eventual winner

The momentum of the crossbody sends both women rolling out of the ring. Molly Reid and Blyss Lockhart slowly get to their feet at the same time. Blyss Lockhart moves towards Molly Reid, but is kicked in the stomach for her troubles. Molly Reid grabs Blyss Lockhart by the head and delivers a vicious double underhook DDT onto the floor. Molly Reid stands back up and waits for Blyss Lockhart to stand. When she does, Molly Reid jumps and delivers a huge spinning heel kick to the head of Blyss Lockhart, knocking her onto the Spanish announce table.

Johnny – Another Molly Kick!

Matt – How is Blyss’ jaw not broken in seven places?!

Molly Reid falls down and tries to regain her composure. She stands up and positions Blyss Lockhart on the middle of the table. As she turns around, Gordon Fury runs by and jumps up behind her, grabbing her head and falling down, delivering a single knee to the back of Molly Reid’s neck.

Johnny – Dread Spike by Gordon to save the day!

Matt – He always seems to get there in just the nick of time

Johnny – The teamwork that Blyss and Gordon are showing is phenomenal. If they win this match, that will likely be the reason

Matt – I wish I could say the same for Molly, she’s trying to do it all alone

Gordon Fury stands up and pulls Blyss Lockhart off of the table. Gordon Fury grabs Molly Reid and drags her to her feet, before throwing her onto the announcers’ table. Gordon Fury grabs Blyss Lockhart and rolls her into the ring, motioning to one of the corners. Blyss Lockhart slowly gets up and sees Gordon Fury motioning. Blyss Lockhart walks over to the corner and climbs to the top turnbuckle. Blyss Lockhart blows a kiss at Molly Reid, before backflipping off the turnbuckle and hitting a shooting star press onto Molly Reid, causing the table to break underneath them.

Johnny – Dear god!

“HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT”

Matt – Holy shit is right! Blyss just hit the Blyzzard through the announce table!

Both women lie motionless in the table wreckage. Gordon Fury walks over and grabs Molly Reid and lifts her onto his shoulder. He walks over to the ring, and tosses Molly Reid under the bottom rope and into the ring. Gordon Fury walks back and grabs Blyss Lockhart, carrying her over to the ring. He rolls Blyss Lockhart into the ring as well, before sliding in himself. Gordon Fury grabs Molly Reid and Blyss Lockhart, drags them both to the middle of the ring, and then puts Blyss Lockhart’s arm across the chest of Molly Reid. The referee drops down to count.

Johnny – We’re about to get a new Queen of Wrestling champion!

-1-

-2-

-3-

Molly Reid gets her shoulder up

Matt – IT CAN’T BE POSSIBLE

Johnny – HOW…THE…HELL…

Gordon Fury can’t believe it and starts arguing with the referee. Gordon Fury sees Baron Tomson getting to his feet outside of the ring. Gordon Fury runs and vaults over the top rope and onto the ring apron. Gordon Fury jumps up and springboards off of the second rope, backflips through the air towards Baron Tomson. Gordon Fury completes the flip, grabs onto Baron Tomson’s head, and uses his momentum to take Baron Tomson down with a huge DDT.

Johnny – Baron Tomson tries to get back into this match, gets shooting star DDT’d

Matt – Hashtag Baron problems. Also I’ve never seen anyone hit that type of a move before

Gordon Fury slowly gets to his feet and slides into the ring. Blyss Lockhart is getting to her feet, while Molly Reid is starting to move in the middle of the ring. Blyss Lockhart and Gordon Fury both walk over to Molly Reid and begin stomping on her from either side. Gordon Fury reaches down and lifts Molly Reid onto her knees. Suddenly Molly Reid swings her arm up as hard as she can, smashing it into Gordon Fury’s nuts. Gordon Fury falls down clutching his balls, as Molly Reid gets to her feet and runs at Blyss Lockhart, taking her down with a flying crossbody.

Johnny – I cannot believe that Molly is still moving in this match

Matt – By all accounts, she should be dead at this point, she’s taken such a beating

Johnny – And yet here she is, holding off both Gordon and Blyss and actually getting in a lot of offense.

Matt – Molly is the real deal. She’s fighting a handicap match against a very good and cohesive team, and she’s getting the better of them it seems. Not to mention she has inhuman pain tolerance

Molly Reid turns back towards Gordon Fury, who is getting to his feet. Molly Reid walks over to him and begins to knee him in the head a few times. Molly Reid grabs Gordon Fury by the head, but suddenly he spins her around. Molly Reid ducks down as Blyss Lockhart flies over top of her and connects a flying knee the chest of Gordon Fury

Johnny – Blyss just BKO’d Gordon!

Matt – I think it missed his jaw, so I don’t think it was as bad as it could have been. But what ring awareness by Molly

Molly Reid grabs Blyss Lockhart from behind and delivers a running bulldog. Molly Reid gets on the back of Blyss Lockhart and begins to punch away at the back of her head. Eventually Blyss Lockhart bucks Molly Reid off of her, and the two women stand up. Molly Reid tries to whip Blyss Lockhart into the ropes, but Blyss Lockhart reverses it and instead whips Molly Reid into the ropes. Molly Reid rebounds off the ropes and dives at Blyss Lockhart, connecting with a huge spear that sends both women through the ropes and onto the floor outside the ring.

Johnny – Spear by Molly! Spear! Spear! Spear! Spear!

Matt – We get it Johnny, we’re all watching the same thing you are!

Both women lay motionless for a while, before slowly standing to their feet. Blyss Lockhart and Molly Reid grab each other by the head. Both Molly Reid and Blyss Lockhart begin trading punches, the crowd cheers for both women as they each land punch after punch to each other’s heads

Johnny – This is something else. Listen to the crowd. Before the match, they were solidly behind Blyss and against Molly. But now they don’t even care, they’re cheering for both!

Matt – It’s because of how incredible this match has been! This crowd knows they’re witnessing something special

Molly Reid begins to gain the upper hand and begins pushing Blyss Lockhart back towards the other announcer’s table. Suddenly Gordon Fury slides out of the ring and clubs Molly Reid in the back of the head. As Molly Reid falls down, both Gordon Fury and Blyss Lockhart slowly lift her onto the announce table. The partners each hook Molly Reid’s head and go to deliver a double suplex onto the table. However Molly Reid manages to block it, and instead delivers a double DDT to both Gordon Fury and Blyss Lockhart, their heads smashing off of the table, but not breaking it.

Johnny – Double DDT! Molly has just taken control of this match by herself AGAIN!

Matt – She’s doing it all Johnny, literally single handedly winning this match. I’m shocked.

Johnny – I knew she was good, but this is ridiculous.

Molly Reid quickly rolls off of the table and goes under the ring. She pulls out a smaller table and carries it over to the announce table. Molly Reid sets it up overtop of Gordon Fury. Molly Reid then lifts Blyss Lockhart up and lays her across the table over Gordon Fury.

Johnny – Jesus what the hell does Molly have planned here

Matt – Oh god, I think I know. If she pulls this off…I won’t even have words to describe it Johnny

Molly Reid jumps off of the table and slides into the ring. Molly Reid stands up and climbs onto the top turnbuckle. She motions for the crowd, who fall completely silent as they await this move. Molly Reid uses the top rope to bounce off of, as she springs herself into the air, does a front flip and lands right on top of Blyss Lockhart. They crash through the table, land on top of Gordon Fury and all crash through the announce table.

“HOLY FUCK” “HOLY FUCK” “HOLY FUCK” “HOLY FUCK”

Johnny – TELL ME…I DID NOT…JUST…SEE…THAT!

Matt – I saw it! And I can’t believe it! Air Molly onto Blyss, through a fucking table, onto Gordon, through another god damned table! Are you shitting me?

Johnny – I don’t even understand how that just happened

Matt – It was like some kind of dark magic

All three wrestlers lay motionless in the wreckage of tables for minutes. The referee slides out of the ring to check on all of them. Eventually they all start to stir, but not even close to getting back up. Baron Tomson suddenly walks over to the wreckage and looks at both Blyss Lockhart and Gordon Fury, looking back and forth at the two of them.

Matt – Wow I completely forgot Baron was even here, he’s been so useless. What is he doing now?

Johnny – He doesn’t know who the legal man in the match is!

Matt – Do you?

Johnny – Ummm…I think it’s Blyss? And I think Baron is too? I actually have no idea, I completely forget

Matt – The referee knows, and that’s all that matters

Baron Tomson eventually grabs Gordon Fury and picks him up, carrying him into the ring and sliding him under the bottom rope. Baron Tomson slides into the ring as well and picks Gordon Fury up. Baron Tomson hooks Gordon Fury’s head and spins him around. Baron Tomson lifts Gordon Fury up in a vertical suplex position. But before Baron Tomson can bring him down, Gordon Fury manages to flip his way out of the hold.

Johnny – Gordon avoids the Blazing Perfection, somehow!

Matt – I have no idea how he managed to escape that, but all I know is that if he didn’t, he would have lost this match

Gordon Fury uses absolutely all of the strength that he has left to lift Baron Tomson up onto his shoulders. Gordon Fury tosses Baron Tomson over his head and delivers a huge knee to the back of Baron Tomson’s head, before collapsing in the ring.

Johnny – Skyfall Guillotine one more time!

Matt – How did Gordon even have the strength to lift Baron!?

Johnny – I don’t think he did. Look at him. He isn’t even moving. That took every last bit of his strength.

Neither man move as they both lay motionless in the ring. Outside the ring, Molly Reid is slowly getting to her feet. She looks into the ring and then down at Blyss Lockhart. Molly Reid stomps on the face of Blyss Lockhart a few times, before slowly pulling herself towards the ring.

Johnny – Molly Reid is up and moving! Somehow!

Matt – If she can get in there and pin Gordon, she’ll retain her championship!

Johnny – But Matt! Gordon isn’t the legal man! And neither is Molly! She can’t pin him

Molly Reid climbs into the ring, where Baron Tomson and Gordon Fury lie, neither moving very much. Molly Reid gets into her corner and yells for Baron Tomson to make the tag, but he doesn’t seem to hear her. She gets frustrated and climbs into the ring herself. Molly Reid walks over to Baron Tomson and helps him to stand up. She slaps him, trying to get him back to his senses. Eventually, Molly Reid points at Gordon Fury and yells something at Baron Tomson.

Matt – What is she saying?

Johnny – I think she’s telling Baron to hold Gordon up

Matt – I don’t like the looks of this for Gordon. This could be the beginning of the end

Baron Tomson walks over to Gordon Fury and picks him up. Baron Tomson holds Gordon Fury on his feet, while Molly Reid yells at him. Molly Reid suddenly spits in Gordon Reid’s face, before slapping him as hard as she can. Baron Tomson almost loses his grip on Gordon Fury, but catches himself. Molly Reid smiles and tries to amp up the crowd, who boo her loudly. Molly Reid suddenly jumps and goes to deliver her spinning heel kick finisher. But just as she is turning around, Baron Tomson loses his grip on Gordon Fury and drops him. As he goes to pick him up, he is kicked in the face by Molly Reid.

Johnny – Molly Kick to Baron!

Matt – Oh my god, the idiot dropped Gordon and got hit himself! He just cost them the match!

Johnny – All he had to do was hold Gordon up for Molly! And he couldn’t even do that

Matt – Molly should beat his dumb ass, how can you not even hold someone in place?

Molly Reid looks down at Baron Tomson, lying motionless on the ground. Molly Reid drops down and yells at Baron Tomson, before slapping him in the face as hard as she can. Molly Reid turns around and sees Gordon Fury crawling out of the ring. Molly Reid reaches into Baron Tomson’s pocket and pulls out a lighter and puts it in her top. Molly Reid immediately goes after Gordon Fury, sliding out of the ring to where Gordon Fury is. Molly Reid grabs on to Gordon Fury and whips him into the crowd barrier as hard as she can.

Johnny – Molly is looking to put Gordon away completely.

Matt – If she can take out Gordon, she can focus all her energy on getting Blyss, who is still unmoving in this mess of wood in front of us

Gordon Fury hits the wall and falls down. Molly Reid catches her breath for a moment before walking over and pulling out a table from underneath the ring. She leans it up against the crowd barrier. Molly Reid goes back under the ring and grabs a bottle of something, before dumping it all over the table.

Johnny – I swear to go, if that’s what I think it is

Matt – This match just got a whole lot hotter!

Molly Reid pulls the lighter out of her top and flicks it, before tossing it onto the table. The entire thing bursts into flames, causing the people near it to immediately back away. Molly Reid walks back over to Gordon Fury, who is getting to his feet. Molly Reid grabs Gordon Fury by the arm and whips him as hard as she can towards the flaming table. Gordon Fury manages to slow himself down and stop just before hitting the table.

Johnny – Holy shit that was close

Matt – Gordon is mere inches away from running into that flaming table. He’s lucky.

Gordon Fury wipes his head and turns around, and is immediately speared by Molly Reid right through the table and crowd barrier.

"WHAT THE FUCK" "WHAT THE FUCK" "WHAT THE FUCK" "WHAT THE FUCK"

Johnny – SWEET JESUS MARY AND JOSEPH!!!

Matt – RIGHT THROUGH THE FLAMING TABLE

Johnny – Good god! Good god! Good fucking god!

Both wrestlers immediately roll around on the ground in pain as ring crew put out the remaining fire on the broken pieces of table. Molly Reid slowly rolls around and begins to move as Gordon Fury lies unmoving on the ground.

Johnny – Molly just took it to the next level

Matt – She is putting herself on the line to win this match. She wants to hurt Gordon and Blyss, not just beat them

Inside the ring, Baron Tomson begins to stir. Suddenly, Blyss Lockhart appears on the ring apron, climbing to the top turnbuckle with the Queen of Wrestling championship belt around her waist.

Johnny – Holy shit, Blyss is standing!

Matt – And she’s got that belt around her waist

Johnny – Holy shit, she’s not doing what I think she’s doing is she?

Blyss Lockhart blows a kiss to Baron Tomson, before jumping off of the turnbuckle and backflipping in the air. Blyss Lockhart connects with the shooting star press right on top of Baron Tomson, the championship belt landing right across the chest of Baron Tomson

Johnny – BLYZZARD!

Matt – THIS HAS TO BE IT

Both wrestlers lay in the ring motionless. After a few moments, Blyss Lockhart rolls over and drapes her arm across the chest of Baron Tomson. The referee drops down to count the pin as Molly Reid sees this from the outside of the ring.

Johnny – Molly needs to hurry; does she even have enough strength left?

-1-

Molly Reid rushes to the ring and tries to dive into the ring. She pulls herself up into the ring as the referee’s hand hits the mat again

Matt – Holy shit this is going to be close

-2-

Molly Reid dives at Blyss Lockhart, trying to break up the pinfall

Johnny – And the dive!

-3-

Molly Reid hits Blyss Lockhart, breaking up the pin.

Johnny – Did she get it?!

Matt – I don’t know, wait for the referee’s signal!

The referee holds three fingers up in the air, indicating that Molly Reid was too late in her pinfall breakup. He calls for the ball.

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Johnny – PINFALL!

Matt – Blyss Lockhart is the new Queen of Wrestling Champion! And Gordon Fury retains his High Impact Championship!

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, here are your winners…the defending High Impact Champion Gordon Fury…and the NEW Queen of Wrestling Champion Blyss Lockhart!
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats

Ascension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascension   Ascension I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:39 pm

Johnny – I don’t even have words right now

Matt – I do! Jesus tapdancing tittyfucking Christ Superstar was that match ever crazy!

Johnny – Molly Reid was the best wrestler out there today, but even that wasn’t enough. In the end, the unit of Blyss Lockhart and Gordon Fury was enough to win this match

Matt – At this point Molly has nobody to blame except for Baron Tomson. He was completely outmatched in this one, was the sole reason they lost.

Molly Reid gets to her feet and begins to yell loudly at the referee, claiming she broke the pinfall. The referee holds firm, saying that she was too late. Molly Reid gets more and more frustrated, before finally jumping and hitting a huge spinning heel kick to the referee’s head. Molly Reid moves towards Blyss Lockhart, but about five more referees and some security guards run out and slide into the ring, holding her back.

Johnny – Molly Reid definitely believes that she broke up that pinfall before the three count

Matt – You know, now that I’m looking at the replay, I think she’s right. It looks like she broke it up early.

Johnny – I think the referee got it right

Matt – Agree to disagree. Either way, Molly is PISSED

Molly Reid tries to fight her way through some of the security, but eventually gives up and storms out of the ring and up the entrance ramp. Meanwhile in the ring, Blyss Lockhart is slowly getting to her feet. Outside the ring, Gordon Fury is helped to his feet by some referees, who bring him into the ring. The referee hands both of them their title belts. Both look shocked as they are handed them.

Johnny - They don't even know that they won!

Matt - I can't believe what we just witnessed. Gordon defends his title, and Blyss wins hers!

Johnny - The dream has been reached! All that time, and Blyss has FINALLY won the championship!

Matt - Congratulations, Blyss and-

Music starts playing in the arena.

Johnny - ....what is that?

???
You are...my fire
The one desire

Tim Patrick walks out onto the stage, singing. He's holding a bottle of beer in his hand, and stumbles a bit as he walks out.

Matt - Is he drunk?

Tim Patrick
Believe when I say
I want it that way

Jacob Figgins walks out from the back, Uprising Title slung over his shoulder, beer in hand. In the ring, Blyss and Gordon watch the scene unfold. Gordon looks amused. Blyss tries her best not to smile.

Jacob Figgins
But we are two worlds apart
Can't reach to your heart
When you say
That I want it that way

Jacob & Tim
Tell me why
Ain't nothin' but a heartache
Tell me why
Ain't nothin' but a mistake
Tell me why
I never wanna hear you say
I want it that way.

Brandon Macdonald walks out onto the stage. Tim and Jacob throw their hands up in a cheer. The two men clink their bottles together and take a drink. The crowd begins clapping along with the song, most of the women in attendance singing along. Blyss is laughing in the ring. Even Gordon is chuckling.

Matt - This is fucking ridiculous.

Johnny - Ridiculously awesome!

Matt - I'm not high enough for this shit.

Brandon Macdonald
Am I your fire
Your one desire
Yes I know it's too late
But I want it that way

Brandon, Tim & Jacob
Tell me why

Tell me why

Tell me why
I want it that way

Tim steps forward, taking a swig of booze. In the ring, Gordon shakes his head, smirking. Blyss has her face buried in her hands, shaking with laughter.

Tim Patrick
Now I can see that we're falling apart
From the way that it used to be, yeah

Brandon steps up, and Tim bows, letting him take the stage.

Brandon Macdonald
No matter the distance
I want you to know
That deep....down.......inside....of me...

The music slowly grinds to a halt as Chuck Matthews walks out on stage.

Matt - YES! I have never been so grateful to see that man in my life!

Johnny - Well...fun's over, I guess.

The crowd starts to boo. Chuck looks from Tim, Brandon, and Jacob, all standing, looking at their feet. Chuck snatches the microphone from Brandon, staring incredulously at them. There's a long pause.

Chuck Matthews
You are my fire
The one desire
You are
You are, you are, you are

Johnny - YES! HAHAHA FUCK YOU MATT!

Matt - You've gotta be fucking with me.

Chuck, Tim, Jacob and Brandon all start dancing in near-perfect choreography. Women in the audience scream. Blyss is leaning against the ropes, her face red from laughter.

Chuck, Brandon, Tim & Jacob
Don't wanna hear you say

I want it that way

Tell me why

Tell me why

Ain't nothin but a mistake
Tell me why
I want it that way

Tell me why

Tell me why
I want it that way

Tim Patrick
'Cause I want it that way

The crowd erupts into cheers. Blyss runs up the ramp and hugs all four men.

Matt - Can I just leave?

Johnny - That was fucking awesome.

Matt - THEY CAN'T SING. NONE OF THEM.

Johnny - WHO FUCKING CARES?!

Tim and Figgins down the rest of their beers, and toss the empty bottles into the audience. Brandon tears off his shirt, pitching it to a crowd of girls in the front row. Chuck cracks a smile, but shoves his hands in his pockets, looking out at the audience, then to Blyss. Blyss and Gordon stand on stage with the four, and raise their titles in the air. The show cuts to a Matthews Enterprises promotional commercial.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show returns from commercial with Heather Thompson in the ring, ready to begin the next match.

Heather Thompson – This match is a scaffold match with the weapons secured above the ring. It’s for the World Heavyweight championship and it’s scheduled for one fall!

Matt – This has gotten very personal in the last couple of weeks. You don’t think The Empire will get involved, do you?

Johnny – It’s possible. Philip wants all of the security that he could possibly get.

Enemy by Fozzy plays as Philip Joseph walks in champagne bottle in one hand and a lovely looking girl in the other as he hands her the champagne then gets a kiss for good luck. He enters the ring and removes his shirt showing off his upper body as he waits for his opponent.

Matt – Look! Empire is nowhere to be seen with Philip

Johnny – What is the meaning of this!?

Heather Thompson – From Hollywood, California… weighing in at 205 pounds…. He is the leader of The Empire… The Champagne Superstar, PHILIPPPP JOSEEEPPPPPHHHHH!

Matt – He’s clearly prepared for the biggest match of his entire career.

Johnny – I think he has an opportunity to wow the crowd tonight,

Heather Thompson – And his opponent…

The camera angles switched to the titantron with Griffin appearing there. He has a smirk on his face.

Griffin Hawkins – Phil… Hey Jack ass up here… The reason why your boys aren’t with you right now is because well… they’re a little pre occupied right now.

The camera angle switches over to the forklift that’s blocking the Empire’s locker room. The camera angle switches right back to him

Griffin Hawkins – Looks like it’s just going to be you and me, one on one…Buddy…

The lights suddenly go out in the arena, plunging the crowd into total darkness. Some fans are seen holding up their cigarette lighters. A black and white video of a long haired young man appears on the Titantron.

Outside my window there´s a
Whole lot of trouble comin´
The cartoon killers and the
Rag cover clones
Stack heels kickin´ rhythm
Of social circumcision
Can´t close the closet on
Shoe box full of bones..

The high pitched screams of Sebastian Bach is heard as the pyro goes "BOOOOOOOOOM!" Monkey Business by Skid Row is heard as Griffin Hawkins stands uptop the ramp, raising the devil horns in the air amongst the screaming fans. Taylor Michaels crawls between his legs, getting in view of the camera. He helps her up with both hands. He grins at her as the two make their way down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans. Both of them go on opposite sides of the ring apron. Griffin holds the ring rope for Taylor to enter.

Heather Thompson – From Windsor, Ontario, Canada… weighing in at 226 pounds… He is the IWF World Heavyweight champion, GRIFFIN HAWWWKKKKINNNSSSS!

He slowly enters the ring by stepping between the ropes. He gets on each corner of the ropes, raising the Devil Horns in the air as the crowd is cheering for him, holding up signs saying "Griffin Rocks" while a few young 13 year old female fans hold up signs reading "Marry Me Griffin" Taylor smiles at him, showing her support for him. She gets behind him and takes his jacket off his back. He then gets down and takes off his aviator shades, going to the outside of the ring. He puts them on a smiling young fan, patting him on the head before going back inside. Griffin is in the corner with Taylor on the ropes behind him, rubbing his shoulders as he prepares for the match to start.

Johnny – Don’t tell me Griffin has actually done this! This can’t be legal!

Matt – Looks like he wants Philip Joseph all to himself. Now there’s no way out for the new Empire Leader!

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Ascension Match
Ascension Championship
Scaffold Match
IWF World Heavyweight Championship

Philip Joseph [vs] Griffin Hawkins

Both men look at the weapons that are secure up above the ring. They look at each other as they rush at each other, beginning to hammer away at each other like mad men. Griffin kicks Philip Joseph in the gut, hitting him with a hard elbow to the face. Griffin, pushes Philip back as he quickly hits a dropkick to Philip’s chin, planting him directly on his back. Griffin gets Philip up, irish whipping him to the ropes with ease. Griffin then proceeds to chop Philip’s chest aggressively. He continues to do so, smirking a bit.

Matt – Griffin is really toying with Philip right now! He’s got to be enjoying this

Johnny – If he keeps this up, I’m sure Philip will slap some sense into him.

Griffin slaps Philip around as he gets Philip up on his face. He then hits a jawbreaker. He proceeds to follow up with a quick backbreaker, bringing his back down with brute force. Philip attempts to get his breath as he gets Griffin up. Philip jumps up and like Griffin he hits a dropkick of his own, laying Griffin directly on his rear end. Philip picks up Griffin as he irish whips him. He quickly catches Griffin as he hits a massive belly to back suplex with devastating force and impact behind the move.

Matt – Looks like Philip got tired of being pushed around by Griffin after all!

Johnny – Yeah… I hate to say I told you so but…

Matt – Shut the hell up. The match isn’t over yet.

Philip jumps up and grabs a steel chair that’s hanging from above the ring. He smirks deviously.

Philip Joseph – If you think I need The Empire to beat you, think again!

Philip waits to wield the chair as Griffin gets up. Philip hits Griffin in the back with a steel chair, with a loud smacking sound being heard throughout the arena. Griffin feels the pain as he hears steel against flesh. Philip’s about to hit him in the head with the steel chair but Griffin kicks him in the gut. Griffin grabs a kendo stick that was hanging from above the ring. Griffin gets behind Philip as he puts a kendo stick to Philip’s neck, hitting a Russian legsweep with a kendo stick. Griffin then hits Philip repeatedly in the back with the kendo stick over and over. Philip is just screaming in pain, rolling over back and forth.

Matt – Oh my God! What a turn of events! Philip was dominating in the early going and now, Griffin is just letting loose with that kendo stick!

Johnny – Ouch… I wouldn’t be anywhere near that mad man…[/b]

Griffin waits for Philip to get up and he does. He then hits a kendo stick right to his forehead, hitting him very hard. Griffin had hit him so hard that Philip was dripping in blood. The IWF crowd is immediately going crazy over the sight of blood.

Crowd – HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

Griffin picks up Philip by the head, hammering away at the open wound. Philip’s head is now covered in blood. Griffin proceeds to make the cover.

-1-

-2-

Philip kicks out as Griffin can’t believe it. Griffin pulls Philip by the head. He then hits a hurricanrana, placing Philip right on his rear in. Griffin then springboards and he hits a moonsault, clashing his body against Philip’s. Griffin picks up Philip’s limp body kicking him hard in the gut. Griffin then proceeds to throw Philip’s limp body to the outside, forcing him into the barricade. Philip is barely able to get up as he sees Griffin. Griffin backs up as he prepares for a suicide dive. Griffin runs and attempts a suicide dive but Philip steps to the side fast enough so that Griffin crashes and burns into the barricade. Philip picks up Griffin as he irish whips him to the steel steps as hard as he could. Griffin flips over and hits his back as he crashes from the steps to the steel mat on the padded floor. Philip grabs Griffin as he slides him back to the inside.

Matt – Griffin is back in the ring after Philip forces him into the steps that led right to the mat

Johnny – I told you, my boy got this.

Philip slides back into the ring as he grabs the same steel chair that he has grabbed before. Griffin gets up as he feels woozy afterwards. Philip hits Griffin with a steel chair as hard as he could right to the cranium. A trickle of blood falls directly on Griffin’s forehead, which means Philip’s succeeds in making the champion bleed. He then hits yet another one to the same spot, right to the head which causes the wound to open and moe blood to fall on Griffin’s face. Philip smirks, picking Griffin’s limp body up as he rebounds off the ropes, hitting a big boot right for Griffin’s face. Philip falls over, covering Griffin’s limp body.

-1-

-2-

Griffin rolls his shoulder up as Philip bangs both of his hands aggressively on the mat. Philip picks up Griffin as he hits a neckbreaker with force. He grabs a kendo stick, after realizing it wouldn’t be enough to just beat Griffin. Griffin gets up as Philip swings the kendo stick but Griffin ducks quickly and he hits a super kick which he calls Shot In The Dark.

Matt – Well, that’s all she wrote!

Johnny – No!

Matt – Here comes the cover by the champ!

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner… and STILL IWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION… GRIFFIN HAWWWKKKKINNNNNSSSSSSSS!

Griffin Hawkins hops up and holds his arms to the sky. The crowd cheers loudly as the referee grabs Griffin Hawkins by the arm and hands him his IWF Championship belt. The referee raises Griffin Hawkin's hand to the sky, as Griffin Hawkins holds his championship belt up as well. The crowd cheers loudly as Griffin Hawkins runs to the turnbuckles, climbing them and holding his title in the air. The show fades out to commercial with Griffin Hawkins still celebrating in the ring
Back to top Go down

Ascension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascension   Ascension I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:31 am

Heather Thompson – This match is a 9 man Ascension ladder match where the match ends when four briefcases are retrieved. Introducing first… Representing Empire…. Weighing in at 275 pounds…

Damien Drake is seen going out of The Empire’s locker room. He’s blindly attacked by Alexander Remington. Remington picks up Damien as he throws him up against the wall, smirking a bit. Remington grabs a table, setting it up. Remington gets Damien Drake up as he hits cash flow directly on the table, knocking Damien Drake out cold.

Matt – Remington has just attacked Damien Drake!

Johnny – We just received word that the match is now a eight man every man for themselves ladder match.

Matt – Four men will live their dream while four others will not be so lucky.

Heather Thompson – This match is now scheduled to be a eight man Ascension ladder match where there has to be four winners in order for the match to officially end. Introducing first…

The lights go out and a haunting Native American chant sounds through the arena, a low fog rolls down the entrance stage and ramp surrounding the ring. Then the opening chords of "Sympathy for the devil" blare through the arena as Storming Raven slowly walks out onto the stage, completely focused as he has a barbed wire bat in his hands. He smirks as he lurks about his surroundings. Suddenly he sprints down to the ring and slides in before standing, looking above the ring, seeing the four brief cases. He stands there, waiting for his other opponents.

From Laredo, Texas, weighing in at 251 pounds… He is the Pride of the Cherokee Nation…. STORMING RAVVVEEENNNNNNNN!

Matt – This has got to be the biggest match of this young man’s career.

Johnny – If he truly wants to make a name for himself I guess now would be a good time.

Heather Thompson - And his opponent…

The sound of static can be heard and then it cuts to

Am I going insane?
My blood is boiling inside my veins
An evil felling attacks
My body's shaking there's no turning to black
As you eyes start to blister
There's just nope for our final embrace

Howard Harvard steeps out on stage wearing a suit turns around points to the curtain as Jack Savage and Kelly Savage emerge from behind it. As Jack droops down to one knee the Kelly stands to his right side and runs her hands up down Jack's body.

Heather Thompson – From Green Bay Wisconsin, weighing in at 230 pounds. Representing the Empire, The Savage One, JACK SAVVVAAGGGEEEEE!

So here we are...
I'm in your head..
I'm in your heart!

Noah Philips steeps out on the stage wearing a suit and holding a silver Halliburton briefcase and stands behind Jack and Kelly.

You were told to run away
Soak the place, and light the flame
Pay the price for your betrayal
You betrayal, your betrayal!

Jack Savage stands up and Howard Harvard slowly leads the group to the ring.

I was told to stay away
Those two word I can't obey
Your betrayal, your betrayal!

As they group gets to the ringside Noah Philips and Howard Harvard both go over to the steeps. Howard Harvard goes up them first and is fallowed by Noah. Jack stands still as Kelly again runs her hand up and down his body.

Is it my turn to die?
My heart is pounding as I say goodbye
So now I dance in the flames
I love you crying and screaming my name

Jack stands there smiling from ear to ear. As Noah and Howard both enter the ring and point down to Jack and Kelly Savage.

You said that we'd be forever
How could you kill me and lie to my face?
Now that we can't be together
There is no hope for our final embrace
So here we are, I'm in your head
I'm in your heart!!!

Jack and Kelly both slowly make there way over to the steeps and Kelly goes up them first fallowed closely by Jack. As the reach the top Jack out stretches his arms. Kelly walks over and opens the ropes and waits for Jack.

You were told to run away
Soak the place, and light a flame
Your betrayal, your betrayal!

Jack walks over to the ropes that are being held open for him by Kelly as he enters he kiss her deeply and passionately on the mouth.

I was told to stay away
Those two words I can't obey
Your betrayal, your betrayal!!

Jack walks over to the right turnbuckle closest to the entrance ramp and points to himself.

GO!!

Jack smiles from ear to ear. As he droops down from the turnbuckle.

Heather Thompson – And his opponent

Blind starts up as the light flash in time with the music, pyro goes off as the are you ready hits....the words FRANCHISE flashes across the screen as John Tolly makes his way down to the ring, he sneers at the crowd as he saunters down the ramp. As he slides into the ring before poseing in the ring

Heather Thompson – From Champaign, Illinois… weighing in at… 240 pounds… The Franchise…. JOHN TOLLLYYYYYYYY!

Matt – Jack and John are ready for this… you can almost taste their readiness.

Johnny – This match is going to be great!

Heather Thompson – And their opponent…

As the thumping cow bell of Rock n' Roll Never Felt So Good ignites over the P.A. system, the audience instantly begins to throw a fit, Their jeers only grow louder as Aries makes his grand entrance from behind the curtain, arms spread wide open for the world to take in his glory. He pauses at the top of the stage for a moment, his head bobbing back and forth as he inaudibly shouts to no body but himself before finally taking off toward the ring. Making a point to mostly ignore the sea of booing fans, Aries suddenly cocks his fist back and bolts toward the one fan who happens to get their out stretched hand the closest to him, pointing and cackling at their humiliation as the jump back at his sudden movements. Once reaching the ring, Aries wastes no time in entering and taking the center of the squared circle, managing to incite more anger out of the audience as he goes to raise his fist triumphantly into the air, only to stop half way and slap his bicep with his opposite hand, giving the fans the "shove it" gesture before retreating back into his corner.

Heather Thompson – From Windsor, Ontario, Canada… weighing in at 225 pounds… ARIES ARMDAAAIISSSSSSTTTT!

Matt – He looks absolutely prepared right now…

Johnny – He could get any one of those briefcases.

“Brand New Guy” begins to blare over the speakers.

"I'm camo down to my boxer, gold teeth, a bathing ape
It's animals in my projects like monkeys, orangutans
Banana clip on that chopper, I hold heat, bangers bang."

Smoke slowly begins to fill the stage.

"Brand new clip, brand new nine
Brand new bitch, brand new ride
Brand new weed, brand new high
Brand new me meet the brand new guys."

After a few moments, Flex Johnson walks out and looks out at the crowd.

"Put him in the ground, he was down to earth
N'act up n***a, I been down since birth
Backpack full of random work
With two bad hoes I'll teach you how to jerk."

He walks slowly down the ramp. Flex circles the ring one time, and then rolls into the ring.

"Hands up, stick your mans up, your time's up, the new brand's up, Q!"

He walks over to the near turn buckle and raises his hands.

From Harlem, New York… Now residing in Los Angeles, California… FLEX JOHNNNSSSSOOONNNNNN!

Matt – Here comes the oldest person in this entire match… Flex Johnson!

Johnny – He may be old but I think he has something up his sleeve

Matt – Well let’s see how he over comes seven other young men.

Predator by Ice Cube hits the loud speakers and out walks Cassidy Smith to the ring.

Heather Thompson – From Toronto, Ontario, Canada… Weighing in at 232 pounds…. CASSIDY SMIIITTTTHHHHH!

Matt – We have a lot of Canadians in this Ascension match…

Johnny – What is this… A Canadian take over?

[center]The lights in the arena dim. "The Voice of Violence blasts through the PA system and this video begins to play on the big screens.

A spotlight shines in the crowd and searches for Tim Patrick, who is spotted in the crowd. He begins to make his way through the fans wearing a black IRA style balaclava mask, a flank jacket, black jeans, black gloves, and black wrestling boots. He makes his way to the guardrail and hops over it, sliding under the ring ropes. He climbs to the 2nd rope in the far side of the ring and raises his fist in the air.

He hops down and removes his mask and jacket, looking directly into the eyes of his opponent, never blinking

Heather Thompson – From South Philadelphia… weighing in at 230 pounds…. He is the Irish Bomb… TIM PATRIIICCKKKKK!

Matt – This man here is the most brutal man in this entire contest.

Johnny – No kidding. He’s a loose cannon!

Heather Thompson – And the last opponent…

The lights go out, the first chords of Hit the Lights by Metallica begins to play. Then the stage fills with blue, sparks shower down from the titan tron, and out comes Ethan, walking through those sparks, in a hoodie vest, long wrestling gear, black elbow pads, and gloves. Ethan stops at the entrance way and peeks from under his hoodie and then walks at a comfortable pace with the hood covering his face, smirking most of the time, depending on his opponent. He rolls into the ring, he stands in the middle of the ring and right as the singer of his theme song screams "Hit the Lights", Ethan throws back the hood and exposes his face and holds his arms out at his sides. Once that's done, he goes to the corner and props his self up on the corner turnbuckle awaiting for the match to begin.

Heather Thompson – From Las Vegas, Nevada… weighing at 238 pounds… ETHAN CAGGGEEEEEEE!

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Ascension Match
Ascension Ladder Match
Ethan Cage [vs] Tim Patrick [color=yellow][vs][color] Jack Savage [vs] Cassidy Smith [vs] Flex Johnson [vs] Aries Armdaist [vs] John Tolly [vs] Storming Raven [vs] Damien Drake

All eight men rush all through the ring, hammering away at each other. They all end up trading lefts and rights towards each other. Tim Patrick grabs Jack Savage, kicking him hard in the gut. He irish whips him to the ropes as he hits a devastating clothesline, taking his head clean off in the early going. Tim picks up Jack yet again. Tim pulls Jack towards him as he hits a overhead belly to belly suplex with such force and impact behind it. Storming Raven and John Tolly go at it as they hammer at each other left and right. Storming Raven grabs the barbed wired bat he has had originally. Storming Raven swings it at John but he ducks as John kicks him in the gut, slapping him across the face as Storming is forced to drop the bat. John runs to the ropes as he quickly hits a hurricanrana directly to Storming’s rear end. Cassidy Smith grabs Flex Johnson as he kicks him hard in the gut. He elbows him directly in his face. Flex breaks up the grapple, trying to hit a round house kick as Cassidy ducks from being hit with it. Cassidy trades kick for kick as Cassidy hits Flex on the side of the head with a side kick. Ethan Cage grapples with Aries Armdaist as Aries aggressively kicks him in the gut, hammering away at Ethan’s back. Aries backs Ethan up a bit as he forcefully hits a dropkick with intense quickness, smirking as he stands back on his feet. Cassidy turns over as he sees Aries. He grabs Aries as he irish whips him to the ropes. Cassidy then levels Aries with a massive clothesline bringing it down with such force. Cassidy turns around as John sees fit to kick him in the gut and hit a devastating neckbreaker with brute force. Tim sees John as he grabs John quickly. Tim then hits a vertical suplex, floating over as he hits it with force.

Matt – Oh man, these men are at each other’s throat in the early going! There’s so much action and the match just started not too long ag!

Johnny – Well I know who I got my money on in this match![/b]

Tim Patrick seeks an early opportunity as he slides out of the ring. He grabs a ladder, picking it up from where it was. Ethan gets up and he sees Tim Patrick. Ethan goes to the ropes as he then forces himself through the ropes for a corkscrew plancha onto Tim, smashing the ladder against Tim and pushing Tim back against the barricade. Cassidy gets up on the turnbuckle as he sees Jack Savage, who has already gotten up. Cassidy hits a missile dropkick directly to Jack’s face, laying him out on the mat. John Tolly grabs Aries as he hits an elbow straight away into his face. John attempts to hit him again but Aries pokes him in the eyes and he kicks him in the gut. Aries rebounds off the ropes, quickly hitting John Tolly with a devastating Lariat. Flex Johnson rolls out of the ring, going under the ring. He grabs a steel chair from under the ring as he throws it back inside. Flex grabs the other ladder that was by the ring. He slides the ladder on the inside of the ring. Flex slides back inside of the ring. Storming Raven grabs his barbed wired bat as he hits Flex in the forehead with it with aggression. Flex’s forehead is pouring with blood already in the match. Storming is going on a rampage as he turns to Ethan. He hits Ethan in the back with the barbed wired bat, which has Ethan’s back bleeding now. The crowd is going absolutely nuts

Crowd – HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

Matt – This crowd is going absolutely nuts!

Johnny – With a match that has great potential, it’s to be expected.

Aries grabs the ladder that was already set in the ring. He hits Cassidy in the head with the ladder, which causes his forehead to bleed since he is now cracked wide open. Aries then whacks Tim in the forehead with the ladder, and he too is bleeding like crazy. He sees John and Jack as he hits both of them with the ladder. Aries sets up the ladder in the middle of the ring. Ethan by then has already rolled on the outside to the ring. He grabs the ladder that’s laying on the ground. He slides the ladder in the ring as Aries is leading himself up to retrieve one of the briefcases. Ethan sets the ladder up against the other ladder. Ethan runs up the leaning ladder as he hits a clothesline on Aries, having them both fall almost twenty feet up in the air. Ethan has basically brought Aries hard down on the ground. Cassidy, bloody and all is on his feet as he picks up Tim. However Tim kicks him hard in the gut as he hits a swinging neckbreaker with impact, smirking along the way. He turns to Flex Johnston, picking him up as he then back sup. Tim hits a hard running and rushing clothesline, pretty much laying him out on the ground. Tim goes back and he picks up the ladder, bringing it right to the middle Jack Savage grabs Tim Patrick as he lifts him up. He then hits a spinebuster on the ladder that was already laying down. Tim feels the pain of steel crashing down on his skin. Jack smirks as he turns around. He grabs the ladder, putting it just right as he begins to climb that ladder.

Matt – Someone is sprinting down the ramp, before it’s too late!

Johnny – It’s Alexander Remington! He wants his revenge for what the Empire did to him!

Alexander Remington pushes Jack Savage off the ladder and on to the mat. Alexander picks Jack up and he hits Cashflow, sliding out of the ring as he walks back through the crowd. Aries throws Jack’s limp body out of the ring into the barricade. Ethan gets up as he grabs Aries. Ethan hits a reverse DDT on Aries with force. Ethan gets on the ladder as bodies appear to all be on the floor.

Matt – Look! Ethan’s trying to get to the first briefcase!

Johnny – Ya know, it could be the very title shot that he’s been wanting for a while

Ethan is nearly there as Storming Raven quickly climbs up to the ladder as he socks Ethan straight in the gut. Storming puts him in as he then hits a vertical suplex from the ladder, with both bodies laying on the mat. Tim Patrick rolls out to the irng as he gets yet another ladder as he slides the ladder in the ring. Tim holds his back as he slides on back in the ring. Tim picks up Ethan Cage but then Ethan Cage hits a pele kick which he calls Hit the Lights, knocking Tim out momentarily. Ethan gets in position as well as the ladder in position. Ethan Cage gets up on the ladder as he grabs the briefcase. He unhooks the first briefcase and he takes it down/

Matt – ETHAN WINS THE FIRST BRIEFCASE!

Johnny – Well there goes my first pick!

Heather Thompson – Winner of the first briefcase, ETHAN CAGGGEEEEEE!

Ethan rolls up out of the ring as he just sits out and waits for the rest of the match to end. Aries gets John up, throwing him up on the outside. He then grabs Flex Johnson, kicking him as hard as he could. Aries irish whips Flex as he hits a big boot with devastating force. Aries gets on the ladder as he prepares himself for the second briefcase. Aries gets up on the ladder as he sees an opportunity. Tim stirs as he sees Aries. He gets up on the ladder. He hammers away at Aries as he climbs up on the ladder as well. Tim then kicks Aries off, sending him crashing down directly onto the mat. Tim shakes his head as he stands up on top of the ladder. All six men are on their feet and standing. Tim hits a diving crossbody, spreading his body out for every single one of them. They all fall down flat on their rear. Tim gets up, barely as he grabs the ladder, sliding it to the middle. Tim then gets up on the ladder, climbing up. He then grabs the second briefcase. He then unhooks the briefcase, taking it down.

Heather Thompson – The winner of the second briefcase…. TIM PATRRIICCKKKK!

Matt – Two down… Two more to go… Who will get the other two brief cases?

Aries slides out to the outside as he grabs a kendo stick. He slides back in the ring as he hits Storming Raven in the back with a kendo stick as hard as he could. He then turns over and he hits John Tolly with a kendo stick right in the head, busting him wide open for the most part. Aries looks up at the last remaining brief cases as he sets the ladder right down the middle. Aries looks at Cassidy Smith. He then irish whips Cassidy and he hits a big boot, laying him directly on is rear. Aries gets up on the ladder, focusing on the briefcase at hand. He reaches up and he doesn’t unhook it but he yanks it down and he simply takes the briefcase. He holds on to it as he rolls right out of the ring.

Heather Thompson – The winner of the third briefcase, ARIES ARMDAIIISSSSSTTTT!

Flex is seen grabbing a ladder as he sets it up with ease. Jack Savage slides back in the ring as he hammers away at Flex. He hits a gutwrench powerbomb with brute force. He then grabs Cassidy and he sends him out of the ring. He looks at John and Storming as he hits a double clothesline on both of the men as they both hit their rears. Jack Savage picks himself up as he climbs up on the ladder. He unhooks the last briefcase and retrieves it, taking it down.

[color=violet]Heather Thompson – The winner of the fourth and final briefcase…. JACK SAVVVAAAGGGGEEEEE!/color]

Jessica Matthews walks out from behind the curtain, followed by a man in a suit, holding a tiny silver key on a velvet red pillow. The two are flanked by two large security guards in SWAT gear, the Matthews Enterprise logo emblazoned on their chests.

Matt - THESE fucking guys.

Johnny - Jess means SERIOUS BUSINESS.

Jack Savage, Aries Armadaist, Ethan Cage, and Tim Patrick stand in the ring, holding their respective briefcase. The guards hold the ropes open for Jessica and the suit man. Jessica carefully takes the key off the pillow, and smiles, nodding as the man bows and leaves the ring. She turns to the four men.

Jessica Matthews
Congratulations to you four gentlemen. Out of the competitors in this match, you are the ones who managed to seize your cases. This month, we go on our world tour. You will each get your respective title matches to main event each show around the world, leading up to the IWF Championship match against Griffin Hawkins the week before Homecoming.

She steps towards Jack.

Jessica Matthews
Let's see what you gentlemen have won.

She carefully unlocks Jack's breifcase. She unclips the top, letting the case fall open, revealing the word inside:

"UPRISING"

Johnny - Jack Savage against Jacob Figgins.

Matt - We know Jack has been aching to get his hands on gold. This could be his opportunity.

Jessica steps towards Aries. She slides the key into the lock, letting the case fall open.

"TAG TEAM"

Matt - That should be interesting.

Johnny - Aries will be allowed to find a partner of his choosing to compete against the newly crowned IWF Tag Team Champions, Steel Angel and Parker Wayde.

Matt - But who will he choose?

Jessica looks at Tim and Ethan.

Johnny - One of those men holds the IWF Championship match...the other will be competing against Gordon Fury for the High Impact.

Jessica steps towards Ethan. She unlocks his case. She looks from Ethan to Tim, and lets the case fall open.

"IWF CHAMPIONSHIP"

Johnny - WHAT ARE THE ODDS?!

Matt - Of all the cases above that ring...Ethan Cage managed to grab the IWF Briefcase, just as he said he would!

Jessica opens Tim's briefcase, but Tim nods, already knowing what's inside.

"HIGH IMPACT"

Johnny - And that leaves Tim Patrick fighting Gordon Fury...who is shaping up to be one of the best High Impact Champions in IWF's history.

Matt - Ladies and gentlemen, this is the last show before the tour. We'll be back in the US for Homecoming, in Dallas, Texas! Until then, be sure to catch IWF LIVE on MEN TV as it broadcasts from around the world!

Johnny - Good night!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ascension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascension   Ascension I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ascension
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: IWF LIVE :: Pay-Per-View Results-
Jump to: