Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You've woken up the demon in me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 10-0-2
Alignment: In Between

You've woken up the demon in me Empty
PostSubject: You've woken up the demon in me   You've woken up the demon in me I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:01 am

Storming Raven slams open the door of the bar, still bloody from the two on one attack from Axle and Ace. Put in the fact he didn't get a title shot at Ascension, and he wasn't in the best of moods. If it was just him they had attacked, that would have been fine. They took it one step too far. They attacked Lani. Storming Raven walks over to the Jukebox puts in a quarter and plays "Down with the sickness" by Disturbed. His usual gray eyes are black. Rage boils deep inside him like the most violent thunder storm about to unleash hell upon the earth. He walks over to the bar, and orders a bottle of Jameson. He soon hears someone else walk through the door. He doesn't pay attention. His eyes are focused on the blood from his head dripping into the glass of whiskey he poured.

TBC Tim/Figgy
Back to top Go down
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: You've woken up the demon in me   You've woken up the demon in me I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:08 am

After a moment of great success at Ascension, and great happiness, Tim's mood has changed. When he was celebrating with Fig, he heard rumors backstage of an attack on his friend Storming Raven. He quickly left the arena and ran down the street to a local bar, assuming SR would be there.

Tim Patrick walks in to the bar. His head is bandaged. He see's Storming Raven sitting there, bleeding. He walks up behind him.

Tim Patrick: I bet your awake, now, Raven. What the fuck happened?
Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: You've woken up the demon in me   You've woken up the demon in me I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:14 am

He looks at Tim, with a small grin. Not hiding the violence inside him.

"Those pussies Ass Static and Axle Vagina, trespassed in my locker room, disrespected myself and Lani, then double teamed me. I must be out of practice. Two on one used to not be that much for the odds not to be in my favor."
He takes a big drink from his whiskey, blood and all.

"They have no idea what they've started. Congrats in your win by the way."
Back to top Go down
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: You've woken up the demon in me   You've woken up the demon in me I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:23 am

Tim pours himself a glass of Jameson and downs it in seconds.

Tim Patrick: Those boys are a combined weight of over 400 pounds of pain in the anus. Sean Libby went up against them and we got our ass handed to us. After that, I was able to take out Ace in the cage....but Axle....he took everything I had and then some but kept coming at me, and beat me. They are not to be taken lightly on any level. Maybe clothing style....and their neck tattoos....but other than that, be prepared for war. When you go to war, Raven, you need people to stand behind you. Figgy and I have this little thing going. We're not officially a stereotypical wrestling "Stable". We watch each other's backs without forming a tag team. There are a lot of shitheads running around IWF, most of them are in the Empire...or used to be in the Empire.
Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: You've woken up the demon in me   You've woken up the demon in me I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:30 am

Storming Raven nods.

"I'm sure they singled me out because I'm the new guy. They forgot to take into account I'm Cherokee. We're known to be a peaceful tribe but, Si vis pacem, para bellum, if you wish for peace, prepare for war. I would be honored to stand by you and Figgins. No war is fought single handedly. When I am done with them, little big horn will look like a school yard spat over Pokemon cards...."

He finishes his glass of whiskey and hurls the glass against the wall.

"You wanna attack me fine. They crossed the line when they put their hands on Lani."
Back to top Go down
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: You've woken up the demon in me   You've woken up the demon in me I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:34 am

Tim pours another glass, and takes a sip.

Tim Patrick: General Custer had it coming. So do Hollywood's Fucking Finest. Take them both on in singles matches. If their partners get involved, they won't get far. I'll be there. I'm not sure where Figgins stands in all of this, but I'm sure he'll be down.
Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: You've woken up the demon in me   You've woken up the demon in me I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:39 am

Stormy pours another glass of Jameson, he holds it up in a toast to Tim.

"Here's to the start of a great alliance."

He down the whiskey.

"Heh. Something tells me those pussies won't go for singles matches, if tonight was any indication. Though it is funny those two mention the trail of tears to me on twitter....They have no idea what they've gotten themselves into. Perhaps they should have a taste of MY version of the trail of tears....
Back to top Go down
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: You've woken up the demon in me   You've woken up the demon in me I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:46 am

Tim Patrick stands up, downs the rest of his Jameson and looks at Storming Raven.

Tim Patrick: Listen, I get a shot at Gordon Fury and his High Impact Championship on April 15. If...no...when I beat him, you'll get a title shot when you're finished with Axle and Ace. I gotta get back to the arena...I left all my shit there.

Tim Patrick walks off.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You've woken up the demon in me   You've woken up the demon in me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You've woken up the demon in me
Page 1 of 1