Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Willy Wonka

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander Remington

Alexander Remington

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 00-00-00
Alignment: In Between

Willy Wonka Empty
PostSubject: Willy Wonka   Willy Wonka I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:48 pm

So,

As you know, I came back two weeks ago. The timing was such more so because of all the people leaving, and I wanted to at least somewhat fill that void by me coming back. I love this fed, and I want to be able to give it my all and have that real last run that I've been saying I wanted to have for quite some time.

I've been doing a lot of thinking this week. Creatively, I'm fired up. I have ideas coming from every which way, and I am not burned out in the least. I WANT to write.

The problem, however, is with my time right now. The way my life is right now, I have literally no time on the weekends to roleplay, with either working or it being literally the only time I get with my gf now since she's working 2 jobs, and during the week, she's working both jobs every day, leaving no time for us to spend time together during the week. I'm taking on more hours at work myself, and am in the process of getting a second job, which will obviously take up even more of time from me.

So I've been wondering to myself whether I really have the ability to come back and be Alexander Remington. I am unwilling to be a lesser version of the rper I know I can be - I'd feel like it would be a colossal waste of time for me to do so. If I am to roleplay, I need to be at the top of my game, and if I truly don't feel like I can be the top dog or at least somewhere up there with my rps, then it's something I can't truly commit to.

I wanted to gut it out and try my damndest to spend any possible second of my free time to spend rping, but unfortunately, I don't even have enough of that. I feel even worse because Corey came up with a kickass storyline that now is fucked, but like I told him today, what good is it if I can't roleplay for it? It would just be a waste of my time and all of yours.

I know it's weird for me to come back and then leave right after, but I didn't think things through when I did - I just wanted to fill the void like I said. It sucks, but that's just the way it is lol.

I know I just came back, but unfortunately, I think this is where Alexander Remington, Powerhouse, Allison Cooper, the Hurricane, HHH, The Rock, and Scott Steiner, or more appropriately, William, hangs up his proverbial boots after 15+ years of efedding. I do feel like this fed is in good hands, and will prosper for a long time to come. It is easily the best efed I've ever been in. Hawkins, it was fun rping with you for 10+ of those years, and you're like a brother to me, and we'll still be good friends in the future moving forward, just not in an efed capacity. I will still drop by from time to time to chat with you guys, but as for my writing and as for my efed career, it is officially finished.

Will
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

Willy Wonka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willy Wonka   Willy Wonka I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:21 pm

Will

For ten years, I always respected you, whenever anyone had a bad thing to say about me, you always stood up for me, and for that, I am grateful. I just want to say thank you for everything. You made me up my game and you challenged me to step up. Whenever you feel the itch to rp again...we will have our rematch. Till then...take care of yourself.

Eric
Back to top Go down
Alexander Remington

Alexander Remington

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 00-00-00
Alignment: In Between

Willy Wonka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willy Wonka   Willy Wonka I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:10 am

I have the itch now Razz I just don't have the time to scratch that itch lmao.

But yeah man, it's been fun. Made the last 10+ years fun.

I'm sure one day I might have a special one time only match...just dunno when.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Skull

Crimson Skull

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 2-1-0
Alignment: Heel

Willy Wonka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willy Wonka   Willy Wonka I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 8:41 am

I'm a 10 year vet myself, and I'll be the first to admit it gets harder as time goes on. I started this when I was in high school, had all the time in the world. But pretty soon, real life kicks in and kicks your ass. I've stepped down from fedding i couldn't tell you how many times. But I'm sure you know, no matter how many times you bow out, you come right back in at some point because you miss it so much.

If anybody has any hard feelings about this, they need to go ass rape themselves with a cactus and rethink their life.

I know I didn't get to work with you that much, but my god I wanted to lol. You and Styg are the main two guys that I wanted to run a feud or something with and really make it good, but alas here we are. lol

Good luck in all your endeavors man, and you know you'll always be welcome here if in a few months or years when you get the urge again. If IWF for some reason closes, just google Crimson Skull and see if you can track me down, I'd be glad to work with ya.

You're one of the top 10 Rp'ers I've ever had the honor of reading in all my years with this.

Efedding is like a bad ex gf, you intend to hit it and quit it a few times, but sometimes the nostalgia just brings ya back.

See ya around man,
Matt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Willy Wonka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willy Wonka   Willy Wonka I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Willy Wonka
Page 1 of 1