Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HARLEY, DOMINO.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

HARLEY, DOMINO.  Empty
PostSubject: HARLEY, DOMINO.    HARLEY, DOMINO.  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:48 pm

HARLEY, DOMINO.  Tumblr_mjtaheapP91r5chd2o1_500
HARLEY, DOMINO.  Create.php?text=Domino%20Harley%20&name=Sunshine%20in%20my%20Soul

NAME
- Domino Harley
HOMETOWN
- Chicago, Illinois
WEIGHT
- 126 lbs
HEIGHT
- 5 ''11'
SPECIALTY MATCH
- No Holds Barred
ENTRANCE MUSIC
- " Set Me Free " by Velvet Revolver
ALIGNMENT
- Heel

HARLEY, DOMINO.  Tumblr_mi40awM5wV1s2q1hho3_500

FINISHER
- "Thrill End" | back to back double underhook piledriver
BIOGRAPHY
With military experience and serving as one of the best bounty hunters for Domino Harley was a challenge within itself. Learning how to ride motorcycles and also gaining the fighting abilities and agility of certain techniques involving the weaponry of her fists, nunchucks, and even guns made her a dangerous woman to be seen. Domino was found of a hidden drug addiction of which she established while in the force and was immediately discharged heading back to Chicago, Illinois where she would still practice the things that she was taught, and create a career in bounty hunting. The realities of her former job brought the memories of killing and only made her mind into one of no remorse and doing whatever it took to fight and increase her ego. The mean, sassy girl knew that since killing was forbidden in an everyday society, she would set her sites on professional wrestling where fighting and a over-the-top ego would only help her get to the top of the charts.

FIGHTING STYLE
-Dirty | Brawler
MOVES
- Flying DDT
- Eye Rake
- Rope Burn
- Moonsault into knees.
- Pele Kick
- Enziguri
- Neckbreaker
- Elbow
- Multiple Punches
- Bulldog

ENTRANCE
The opening guitar riff of "Set Me Free" by Velvet Revolver is loudly audible on the speakers as the arena goes black, only displaying the titantron showing a display of multiple badass shots of Domino Harley. The music clearly blasting out any sounds of praise or hate, before long Domino emerges from behind the curtain, riding slowly on her Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X Harley Davidson, swishing her bang which slightly covers her eyes as she rides slowly, revving it up as she goes down the ramp. She then takes off as she does a full circle around the ring and pulls the motorcycle, leaning it down as she steps off and turns it off. She then enters the ring as she jumps on top of the turnbuckle, taking a seat, waiting for her unfortunate opponent.

THE FACE OF DOMINO
Keira Knightley (Short hair)

Last edited by Domino Harley on Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:34 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

HARLEY, DOMINO.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HARLEY, DOMINO.    HARLEY, DOMINO.  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:50 pm

Welcome to IWF.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

HARLEY, DOMINO.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: Administrative :: IWF Alumni-
Jump to: