Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Reunion of Sorts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

A Reunion of Sorts Empty
PostSubject: A Reunion of Sorts   A Reunion of Sorts I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 8:21 pm

Griffin is lounging around backstage before the event, dressed in a leather jacket with a Jack Daniels T-Shirt on underneath and black ripped jeans. The IWF Title is on the cart next to him as he's smoking a cigarette. He then sees an old enemy come across him as he holds the cig in his fingerless gloved hand, David Caid.

"Well Well Well..look who it is...I was wondering when you'd stop by and say hello.."

TBC by Caid.
Back to top Go down

A Reunion of Sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Reunion of Sorts   A Reunion of Sorts I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:26 pm

::Taing a last look at his gear to make sure it was a perfect fit, David Caid hears the voice the one man he had unfinished business with, Griffin Hawkins. He took one look at Hawkins and smiles as he finishes writing the anarchy symbol on his taped hands he looks at Griffin and smiles even more::

Well, if it isn't the biggest traitor of UECW of them all, the LAST UECW Paper champion and Current IWF Paper champion, Griffin Hawkins. I see we went from kisses Mike's ass to Corey's ass. Has the lips these days, still chapped?
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

A Reunion of Sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Reunion of Sorts   A Reunion of Sorts I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:37 pm

He looks over at Caid and hangs his head low, for a while there is silence..then followed by laughing as he runs a hand through his hair. He finally looks at him.

"Man oh man..you have not changed at all..I like that. Still the same old bitter petty little man blaming everyone around him for his shortcomings. But since you're late for the party..I'll bring you up to speed Davey my man. You see..I never kissed anyone's ass in my career. You should know because you seen me in UECW, you saw me climb the ladder and become one of the most dominant Champions in the history of the company. I never had any interaction with Mike..and as far as I know..Corey Casey hates my guts. Also..I wasn't such a paper champion..after all, it was me who beat your ass every time we stepped into the ring. So you shouldn't take being a failure out on me.."
Back to top Go down

A Reunion of Sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Reunion of Sorts   A Reunion of Sorts I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:54 pm

::Caid looks like he is going to attack but just smiles as he looks at Griffin Hawkins and just chuckles out loud like some demonic possesed masked man and then looks at Griffin::

Wrong again, Griffin. You see I've learned to accept the faults of my past. My anger is dervived by the fact of Jessica Matthews-Casey and Corey Casey grabbing up all of the UECW talent to make it's roster worth something, when it had nothing, and killing off UECW, MY HOME

::Caid points to Griffin Hawkins::

Your home, and even more so your home, because you were the champion. So I have a new focus Griffin, and that is killing IWF from the inside and then when it is at it's weakest, I will take it's most prized possesion and that's it's World Championship. Whether you hold it or someone else does, I will kill the very existence that is IWF
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

A Reunion of Sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Reunion of Sorts   A Reunion of Sorts I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:51 pm

He just shakes his head, not believing a word he just said.

Your word..holds no merit here David. I've seen you walk around with a chip on your shoulder because UECW closed its doors. What you don't realize is that UECW was a horrible place near the end. Clay Krueger abused his power and punished anyone who opposed him, including myself. But I didn't see you complain about it as you were handed title shot after title shot by Krueger no matter how many times you blown them. While me myself..decided It was time to move on. There was nothing left for me to do in UECW. I beat everyone there was to beat and it was time to seek a new challenge.

He gives a sly smile as he adjusts his title.

And as for you destroying IWF piece by piece, it's going to take more than some whiny little crybaby like you to take it down brick by brick. You have no one else to blame but yourself for being so disillusioned with this company. IWF is the strongest thing going today, and it won't be destroyed by the likes of you. So I suggest you lace your boots, go out there and prove yourself. Otherwise, if you don't like this place, pack your bags and get the fuck out...I doubt anyone back here will miss you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Reunion of Sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Reunion of Sorts   A Reunion of Sorts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Reunion of Sorts
Page 1 of 1