Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ACTUALLY HELP the victims of the Boston bombing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

ACTUALLY HELP the victims of the Boston bombing Empty
PostSubject: ACTUALLY HELP the victims of the Boston bombing   ACTUALLY HELP the victims of the Boston bombing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:56 am

so the more I think about it, the more I feel weird about this pretend pay per view being changed to boston. only because the in character stuff on twitter makes it seem like we're actually doing something for Boston. we're not. having a pretend show of a pretend internet wrestling promotion is somehow less than the least we can do.

BUT

here is something we can do.
click link for more ways to help

http://www.boston.com/news/source/2013/04/boston_marathon.html

New England Patriots plan to match donations The Kraft family announced it will match $100,000 in donations to support marathon tragedy victims. patriots.com/donate

Donate to the Boston First Responders Fund The fund is being administered through the Boston Fire Fighters Credit Union, 60 Hallet St., Dorchester, MA 02124. Checks and electronic donations are welcome. Visit http://www.bosfirecu.com or call 857-220-0133.

A Google doc called "Caring for the Richard family" has been circulating online asking for donations for the Richard family.

Donate to the Richard family: According to this Facebook posting, "Anyone looking to make a donation to help the Richard Family can go directly to Meetinghouse Bank or Vargas & Vargas Insurance in Lower Mills. The account name is: Richard Family Fund. For convenience, they have set up additional locations in Dorchester that will have a donation "drop box" for the Richard Family Fund." Check out the Facebook page for more details. The Meetinghouse Bank has set up account for Richard family to accept donations. Call 617-298-2250 and ask for customer service to get more details.

Text to donate: Patriots defensive captain Vince Wilfork is trying to help. He tweets: "Text VINCE to 50555 to donate $10 to the Vince Wilfork Foundation all proceeds until end of the month will benefit victims of Boston bombs."
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: ACTUALLY HELP the victims of the Boston bombing   ACTUALLY HELP the victims of the Boston bombing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:03 pm

I'm Canadian and I texted Vince. You all should too. 10 dollars really isn't that much but every dollar counts
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: ACTUALLY HELP the victims of the Boston bombing   ACTUALLY HELP the victims of the Boston bombing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:12 pm

I just texted Vince Wilfork as well! I figure as a Boston boy born and bred im required to do a bit more...but this is a start for me
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Blyss

Blyss

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 14-11-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: ACTUALLY HELP the victims of the Boston bombing   ACTUALLY HELP the victims of the Boston bombing I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:02 am

Yay IWF cares IC and OOC Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACTUALLY HELP the victims of the Boston bombing   ACTUALLY HELP the victims of the Boston bombing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ACTUALLY HELP the victims of the Boston bombing
Page 1 of 1