Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Steel Angel [vs] Ashe Corvin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Steel Angel [vs] Ashe Corvin Empty
PostSubject: Steel Angel [vs] Ashe Corvin   Steel Angel [vs] Ashe Corvin I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 6:09 pm

Welp.....#MoneyOnAshe
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

Steel Angel [vs] Ashe Corvin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Angel [vs] Ashe Corvin   Steel Angel [vs] Ashe Corvin I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:56 pm

Steel Angel [vs] Ashe Corvin SA_zps35468d6c
Steel Angel [vs] Ashe Corvin Vg_zps83b03c0b
=Learn from your mistake=

Darren De Jean
Come on let's go, move it move it!!

Darren blows on his whisle as BM jogs up the staircase and down the staircase. Yuko and Kayls are sitting near the bleachers eatting chocholate power bars while Kayls does her best not to laugh though you can see the expression on her face. Marley is seen sitting crosslegged in front of Yuko and Kayls watching as Darren works BM like a mule for the last five and a half hours. Darren sure wasen't kidding when he told BM last week that he would personally take it out of his hide if Yuko lost his match against the champ last week. Yuko reflected on that encounter, he came real close, very close in fact he had him right there for the Divine Cutter but the effects of the impact after Yuko hit the mat from the missed Flight of the Angel caught up to him and that minor slip cost him the win. Yuko knew that this won't be the last time he sees Hawkins, he knows that's there is bound to be a rematch between the two. Whether or not Griff remains champ is irrelvent to him, just facing him again would be something that Yuko would love nothing more than to sqaure off with him.

He takes another bite out of his power bar, it's nice that he's taking some time off from training, ever since the tour the last few weeks had been torchure. Aside from the sight seeing at Astralia Yuko had little to any time for outside activites. His weeks these days consist of eat, sleep, bath, travel, train then get ready for tonight's show. Today though Darren has taken his focus off of Yuko for now and vented all of his energy on making BM's life as miserable as possable. Perhaps a means to teach him to never again be so careless.

Yuko couldent help but feel sorry for the guy and felt that it was his fault that Darren is being harsh on the guy. Then again it was BM who suggested that they go drink while Yuko stood out in the cold air and arriving almost twenty minuites late for the show as Yuko had barely enough time to get dressed and ready.

He had lost count as to how long he's been watching BM run up and down the steps of the bleachers of Darren's personal gym that he has set in his penthouse. Yuko had already known about most of the rooms in this place, Darren had just about everything he could possably want: A large living room, a muilti bedroom with each room having a king size bed, a desk a bathroom, a entertainment room with at least 5 tv sets and plently of couches and sofas and of course his pride and joy: This large gym that looks more like one of those high school basketball courts only instead of a court with two hoops it's a standard wresling ring.

Indeed Darren spared no expense with this place, it's more than just a home for him, it's a place that he made with his own money, money that he earned though blood, sweat and tears as a big star athlete who now serves as a trainer for future athletes. Suddenly a phone rings and Darren answers it, nodding a few times as he talks, keeping his voice just shy of a whisper. Once he's done he closes the phone and blows the whisle.

Darren De Jean
BM front and center now!

BM who is already in the upper bleachers starts running downwards even from a distance Yuko can see the physical toll that his body is currently going through: BM is drenched in sweat, large wet spots form all around his outfit and his hair is wet and drops of sweat pour down like raindrops. He makes it over to Darren who has his hands on his hips, poor guy Yuko thought he looked like he just pass out any moment now and it's likely taking everything he has left to stand up.

Darren De Jean
That's enough BM you can rest.

BM looks relieved but he dosent dare make a move as Darren still has his glaring eyes on him.

Darren De Jean
You lucked out, wife needs my attention so I'm going to but you some slack for today. However I will say this: Pull that shit again and we'll have ourselves a sparing match Roman Synn style!

Yuko and Kayls exchange worried glances at the mention of that, Darren even after being out of a ring for more than three years can still take down a world champion who has been in there day in and day out. Though he isn't a day over 35 he still retains the speed and grace of a 20 year old and while he's lost some of his athletic ablilty due to his inactivity he has plenty of spring in his step.

BM can only manage a simple nod before Darren makes a sharp turn and power walks his way towards the front doors, pausing just at the entrance to point at Yuko sitting at the bleachers.

Darren De Jean
Don't think for one second you're off the hook pal! I'm be gone for three hours at the most, that means you have three hours and free time on your hands. Enjoy while you can cuz once I get back we're going to be running some drills, I'll be damned if you think I'm gonna let you get screwed over a second time!

I saluted him and with that he leaves the room, only once the doors shut and his footsteps are no longer audible to the ear that BM finally flops down on the nearest bench and holds his arms over his head, trying to get more air into his lungs as he catches his breath. Kayls leaves her seat as she runs over to him while Yuko remains where he is.

Marley
Is Darren always like this? I mean that was kinda harsh of him to do that to BM.

Yuko Isamu
Well I heard that he pushes his student pretty hard, a guy like Darren dosen't have the pateince to be sitting around giving lectures. He's a man of action and when someone makes a mistake, he makes damn sure that person dosen't make that same mistake again.

Indeed, Yuko knows Darren almost as long as BM and Kayls in fact he been in DW longer than both of them. Darren in his line of work is a no nonsense person who is stern but also understanding. He was always taught to take resposablity for his actions and this is reflected in they way he punished BM by making him run up and down the bleachers for the last few hours or so. Kayls is already over there reaching into a bag that she brought with her, no doubt handing a water bottle or two to BM who waste no time in guzzeling it down as he attempts to whipe the sweat off of him with his sleeves, for all the good that it will do as his clothes are more wet then the rest of his body. Yuko could even see puffs of steam emitting from his skin, a sure sign that BM received quite the workout.

Marley
Think he's alright?

Yuko Isamu
He'll live, BM has been through much worst trust me.

He smiled at that statement because it is so true.

Without even thinking about it Yuko gets up from his seat and streaches out, Marley takes note of this and gets up from her seat as well. Both of them walk over to wear Kayls is now rubbing BM's shoulders though it's hard seeing how his clothes keep sticking to his skin.

Yuko Isamu
Might I recommend taking a shower and perhaps a change of clothes?

Kayls
Now why didn't I think of that? Come on dear let's get you all washed up.

BM
A-a-alright.

At this point BM dosen't have the energy to argue, Kayls helps him up and proceeds to carry him over. Yuko steps in but Kayls shakes her head.

Yuko Isamu
You sure?

Kayls
Yeah but thanks for the offer.

She helps him through to the front doors, Yuko moves in front of them and opens the door allowing them through, Kayls nods her thanks and Yuko watches as they take a detour to the left side where the showers are located. The doors closes in front of Yuko and Marley, leaving them alone in the gym.

Marley
So........now what?

Yuko Isamu
Well I got some time to kill before Darren decides to play drill sargent with me. I'm gonna go head to the lounge, care to join?

Marley
What about BM and Kayls?

Yuko Isamu
They will be fine Kayls is just gonna.......I take that back she's gonna do more then just wash him up.

Marley
Like what?

Yuko Isamu
Ahh.....that reminds me where's the elevator again?

He opens the doors and looks around the hallway till he sees the elevator in front of him, because this place is so huge that there are four sides where the starcase that lead to other floors are located and an elevator that provides the main means of getting from floor to floor since the stairs take forever. Yuko pushes the button and just a few moments later the doors open as he steps in.

Yuko Isamu
Coming Marley?

Marley
Sure.

She hops in as the doors shut.

Steel Angel [vs] Ashe Corvin 394599_orig1
=The thought that counts=

Two hours and two hundred channels later past as Yuko leans on the soft leather sofa with Marley cuddled to his side, Yuko is too budy flipping through the T.V as he looks at channel after channel, meanwhile across from him is BM on a stool resting his arms on a counter while Kayls is on the other side in the kitchen pouring orange juice in four glass cups choking in ice. She hands one to BM who nods and takes a long sip. Kayls glances over at Yuko and Marley as she carries two glasses over to them.

Yuko Isamu
Good god what kind of program does Darren have for his t.v? I mean there's gotta be over three hundred channels on this thing.

Kayls
Actully I think that T.V. right there has like over a thousand channels then again he never really watches much television.

Yuko Isamu
A thousand channels and I can even find one decent thing on.

Finally he sees the Cartoon Network channel and sighs.

Yuko Isamu
Screw it let's watch some cartoons.

Marley
I love cartoons.

Kayls
Here's some orange juice for you guys.

Yuko Isamu
Thanks Kayls, you can just set the glasses on the table over there I get it in a second.

She places the glasses on the table and the two move from their spot to sit up and take their glass.

Marley
Thank you.

Kayls
My pleasure.

Yuko Isamu
So.......BM I heard some pals from IWF are gonna be in this bar tonight, wanna go get wasted?

BM nearly chokes on his juice and gives a nervous look, darting his eyes as if wondering if Darren can hear him. When the close is clear he opens.

BM
I think I'll pass.......thanks for the offer.

Yuko raises his glass in response and takes a sip, taking a glance from Kayls who gives him a dirty look.

Yuko Isamu
What?

Kayls
That wasen't really nice you know.

Yuko Isamu
Ehh....figuired I could lighten the mood, *to BM* sorry about that BM.

BM
*drinking his glass* Mmmhp.

Yuko Isamu
I didn't mean to insult the guy Kayls, you know me better than that.

Kayls
Still though that was a little beneath the belt, it's one thing to joke about it but you gotta understand that not everyone is going to be laughing.

He nods, now feeling like shit.

Yuko Isamu
Sorry.

Kayls
That's better.

She turns back to the kitchen while Yuko goes back to watching the tube, boredom coming down on him as Marley downs her drink then cuddles back with Yuko. Minuites melt away and soon enough Darren enters the room dressed in his trainer jacket complete with couch whisle and hat.

Darren De Jean
Figuired I find you guys here.

He walks over to where Yuko and Marley is, Yuko gives him a weak smile while Darren shakes his head.

Darren De Jean
Well ain't you a cute couple of cupits, up and at em Yuko we've got some work to do.

Yuko Isamu
Yeah just give me a moment.

He pulls himself from the sofa while Marley who seemed to have fallen asleep lays on the sofa. Yuko stands up and streaches out. Darren then turns to BM and Kayls on the other side.

Darren De Jean
You two are coming as well, I'm going to need you both for this.

Yuko Isamu
What about Marley?

He takes a glance at her then huffs.

Darren De Jean
Ehh let her sleep, we ain't going anywhere.

He then walks to the elevators with Yuko, BM and Kayls following close behind.

Yuko Isamu
*Muttering to himself* This is gonna be a long day.

The doors close behind them as the scene cuts away.

Steel Angel [vs] Ashe Corvin Steelo_zpsd456abfd

Ashe Corvin? Wait that name.......wasen't he one of the guys I beat within a two minuite time span?

I'm sorry I'm having a hard time remembering names of people who have place in a ring against me. Last time we fought you thought your jaw jacking would affect me somehow and I respond back with a boot to your head.

Well what have to say now eh? This is your moment to redeem yourself, not in the eyes of your peers but in mine as well. I already made it clear that I have no time for weak athletes who can't even lace their boots right let alone last a minuite in the ring against.

Go ahead try and act all tough and shit, I'll be more than happy to take every word you say and shove it where the sun don't shine and have you eat every statement till you burst like a bubble.

Bow down block head.

Back to top Go down

Steel Angel [vs] Ashe Corvin
Page 1 of 1