Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No easy way out (TBC anyone)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 10-0-2
Alignment: In Between

No easy way out (TBC anyone) Empty
PostSubject: No easy way out (TBC anyone)   No easy way out (TBC anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 5:05 pm

So management wants to try to throw me off my game? Well I got a surprise for them. There's more to me than just being extreme. I stand in the middle of the ring in a black tank top and black and red MMA shorts. "No easy way out" by Bullet for my valentine blares over the speakers in the gym. Time to get back to work on my technical, and high flying ability.

The trainer looks at me and speaks.

"Alright, champ let's see what you got."

I nod and meet him in the middle of the ring. We lock up, and he grabs my arm and puts me in a hammerlock. I'm ready for it. I bend down, and reach for his leg tripping him, and applying a spinning toe hold. He kicks me off and I hit the ropes, as he stands I come back with a flying forearm. I climb the top turnbuckle and come off with a corkscrew shooting star press. I pick him up and shoot him into the ropes. As he comes back I hit the ground and he jumps over me. I get back to my feet and when he comes back, I hit him with a code breaker then lock in the dream catcher. He taps and we stand and shake hands.

"You're ready."

I nod and climb out of the ring. I sit down on the bench and grab a bottle of water and take a drink. Soon I hear foot steps behind me.

(TBC anyone)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No easy way out (TBC anyone)   No easy way out (TBC anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:01 pm

Yuko out of sheer curosity arrives dressed in his casual attire.

Yuko Isamu
Heh....nice to see I'm not the only one getting ready.
Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: No easy way out (TBC anyone)   No easy way out (TBC anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:06 pm

I nod acknowledging Steel Angel's presence.

"Management must make they're quite funny making me go against my morals, to achieve my goal. I got news for them this is gonna back fire on them. Sometimes a man has to do something he doesn't want to do."

I take another drink of water.

"They think I'm out of my element, but there is more to me than just hardcore."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No easy way out (TBC anyone)   No easy way out (TBC anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:09 pm

He folds his arms behind his back.

Yuko Isamu
Hasen't it occured to you that it's exactly what they had intended from the very start? Take it from me, most people would say the main thing that holds me back is my morals and what do I do about? I prove them wrong.
Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: No easy way out (TBC anyone)   No easy way out (TBC anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:14 pm

I sigh.

"It's time everyone knows I'm not the one to mess with. I'd never willingly hit a woman, but this is just business, nothing personal. Not taking anything from Blyss she is one hell of a competitor, but it's my time to shine. Well over a year with the company, and this is my first title shot. Blyss got one a few months into her career."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No easy way out (TBC anyone)   No easy way out (TBC anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:21 pm

Yuko folds him arms and takes a look at Storm.

Yuko Isamu
I understand all too well what you're going though. I can't really relate to you in that sense but I can however tell you this: First time I came to the company I was but a child, a child who was given an opportunity of a life time. No one cared who I was at that point in time, to everyone watching I was just a slab of fresh meat hanging on the hook waiting for someone to chop me up. Point is Storm I didn't get to where I'm at because of ethics or morals, I got to this spot because I said fuck you to the critics and to the management who thought I woulden't last a week. I went out there with one intent in mind: To win.

He takes a another look.

Yuko Isamu
What I'm saying is: Want to be a champion? Stop compaining, get your head in the game, screw the foreplay and treat her no differently than any person you've fought up to this point. It worked for me.
Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: No easy way out (TBC anyone)   No easy way out (TBC anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:28 pm

I nod at Steel, then look at the ring, and back at Steel.

"Wanna help me get back to where I need to be?"

I jerk my thumb toward the ring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No easy way out (TBC anyone)   No easy way out (TBC anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:34 pm

He smirks, a challenge? Why not?

Yuko Isamu
I got time to kill, let's throw down. First let me change my shoes real quick.

Tossing his bag aside he removes his shoes and replaces them with his athlete shoes, he then removes the overshirt revealing a blue plain t-shirt. Once he's done he enters the ring and streaches out before leaning towards a turnbuckle corner.

Yuko Isamu
Whenever you're ready, just don't expect to get out this ring unscathed, I'm going to fight you like it's an acutal match.

Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: No easy way out (TBC anyone)   No easy way out (TBC anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:41 pm

I nod with a smile and step up on the ring apron.

"I wouldn't expect you to do anything less."

Without another word I sling shot over the rope and hit him with a clothes line.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No easy way out (TBC anyone)   No easy way out (TBC anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:44 pm

Yuko ducks the attack with ease and waits for Storm to turn around before he peppers him with a series of fists to the mush before he whips Storm to the ropes.
Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: No easy way out (TBC anyone)   No easy way out (TBC anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:48 pm

Good. This is just what I needed. As he shoots me into the ropes, I duck as I come back and he goes for a clothesline. I don't go to the other side I stop and apply a sleeper, and fall to my stomach while holding him in the sleeper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No easy way out (TBC anyone)   No easy way out (TBC anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:52 pm

Yuko feels Storm tightning the hold on the sleeper however having master submissions himself he finds a means to slip out of it and both men get to their feet. He smirks as the two begin circle each other.

Yuko Isamu
Come on now Storm, no need for this formallity, fight like you mean it.

He puts his arms up and moves in with a punch combination.
Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: No easy way out (TBC anyone)   No easy way out (TBC anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:57 pm

As he hits a few punch combinations, I step into it trapping his arms undermine and giving him a headbutt,before sweeping his legs out from under him with my right leg, I grab his leg and apply a figure four.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No easy way out (TBC anyone)   No easy way out (TBC anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:01 pm

Yuko seems to have lit a fire in him, after taking his offense full on he finds himself trapped in the figure four however manages to roll himself over and force the break. He shakes his head to regain his composure and climbs back to his feet waiting for Storm to make his next move.
Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: No easy way out (TBC anyone)   No easy way out (TBC anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:03 pm

I kick him in the gut,and execute a swinging neckbreaker, then drop a series of elbows to him on the ground, before doing a standing moonsault.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No easy way out (TBC anyone)   No easy way out (TBC anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:08 pm

Yuko again takes his offense full on however reacts in time to counter the moonsault by applying both knees when Storm lands. As Storm holds his gut Yuko uses his flexability to kick him sqaure on the head before springing back his feet, he nails a dropkick sending Storm back to the ropes and springs back in time to intercept Storm who tries to clothesline him however Yuko picks him up on the rebound and hits a spinebuster. Yuko wastes no time as he moves in and attempts to apply an adaconda vice.
Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: No easy way out (TBC anyone)   No easy way out (TBC anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:13 pm

I elbow him repeatedly in the side of the head, breaking the hold and pull him up to shoot him into the ropes. On his way back I hit a code breaker and lock in the dream catcher/gogoplata choke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No easy way out (TBC anyone)   No easy way out (TBC anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:20 pm

Yuko gets rattled with the code breaker and finds himself in trouble as he gets locked in the dream catcher. He attempts to break out of it but finds the hold to be too tight and so he pushes himself towards the ropes. He grabs the second rope and uses the extra leverage to slip out of the hold. Hurting but no way close to being done Yuko bought himself some time to recover before Storm charges in once more, Yuko reacts quickly and manages to throw him up and nail him with the Divine Cutter.
Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: No easy way out (TBC anyone)   No easy way out (TBC anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:25 pm

I lay there as he hits the divine cutter for a little bit, shaking out the cob webs. I slowly get to my feet, and Irish whip him into the corner. I run and hit a stinger splash and transition to walk backward up the top turnbuckle, grabbing his hair and pulling him up. I position him and lift him up into the Storm warning and jump down releasing him in mid air. I follow by jumping back up to the turnbuckle, and jumping off with the eye of the storm/corkscrew shooting star press.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No easy way out (TBC anyone)   No easy way out (TBC anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:30 pm

Yuko feels all the air almost being knocked out of him as he gets driven with the Storm Warning. However he reacts just in time to roll out of the eye of the storm. Pulls himself back up and takes a deep breath as he waits for Storm to get to his feet.

Yuko Isamu
I think that's enough for now, gotta save some of that for Blyss you know?

Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: No easy way out (TBC anyone)   No easy way out (TBC anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:33 pm

I get to my feet holding my ribs and nod. I grin and hold out my hand for a handshake.

"So what do you think? Am I ready?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No easy way out (TBC anyone)   No easy way out (TBC anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:47 pm

Yuko smiles and takes the handshake.

Yuko Isamu
More than you ever know.

He looks at him sqaure in the eye.

Yuko Isamu
Give her hell kid.

He pats him on shoulder and proceeds to leave the ring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No easy way out (TBC anyone)   No easy way out (TBC anyone) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No easy way out (TBC anyone)
Page 1 of 1