Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feedback...PWEASE!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Megan Andrews

Megan Andrews

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Heel

Feedback...PWEASE!! Empty
PostSubject: Feedback...PWEASE!!   Feedback...PWEASE!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:11 am

So I don't do feedback threads often, but I kinda like how this RP turned out aside from the short shoot, but that was poor timing on my part with the time differences. But other than that, tell me what you think!!

Never Judge a Book By Its Cover
[i]Starring: Megan Andrews
Jason Andrews

I rolled my eyes as I pulled my convertible up to the front of my parents home. Apparently my mother and father were out to some appointment with my little sister, Blaire, so it left Jason home alone with nothing to do. When he called me to come over and hang out with him for a bit, I couldn't really deny him the quality time and told him I'd be there shortly. I may be a bitch, usually at least, but I did have a soft spot for my kid brother. He had been cast in the shadows for Blaire's career in music and acting just like I had. I may have been the first born, but my parents did care about me or Jason like they did with Blaire because we didn't have all of her...skills.

"I really could smack them for just leaving Jason like this. The house is huge as it is, and it seems so much worse when you're in it alone. Poor kid needs some friends, but he can't ever get out thanks to their inconsideration. At least he won't be home alone now."

I got out of my car and walked up to the door, not bothering to knock on the door before I walked inside. I knew Jason would be in his room, the game room, the pool, the gym, or the entertainment room. I took a quick look outside towards the pool and didn't see him out back, so I started making my way to the gym, thinking that he was getting his frustrations out in there. When I heard the sound of yelling as well as the sounds of a gun shooting, I quickly changed my course and made my way to the game room where I found my little brother parked in front of the big screen TV, playing Call of Duty. He hadn't noticed me come into the room, so I stood at the door way with a smirk on my face and watched him play for a few more minutes, laughing silently and shaking my head as he yelled into his headset some more.

"You know, yelling at the idiots you're playing with won't make them any better or you any less frustrated at them, mom, dad, and Blaire."

"You'd be amazed, Megan. Yelling at all of the dumb fucks and imaging their our parents and sister has actually relaxed me quite a bit. I'm surprised you got here so soon, sis. I wasn't expecting you for a while, so that's why I started playing some video games."

I went over and sat down in the gaming chair next to Jason and picked up a controller. I smirked and shrugged to him a bit in response to him starting the game. It didn't bother me much, Hell, I planned on joining him after this round was over. We both had XBox Live accounts, so it made staying in touch a bit easier in all reality. I watched my little brother continue to rack up kills and listened to the people in the game bitch about him getting all of the points. I rolled my eyes after a few minutes and finally moved the headset microphone towards my painted lips and spoke into it.

"Quit your bitching, you pathetic wastes of space. Get over the fact that my little brother is kicking your asses because you all suck dick at the game."

I laughed when I heard them all yelling in response and glanced over at my little brother, watching him grin and laugh as well. My brother and I were actually quite similar to each other and were quite a bit closer to each other than either of us were to Blaire. We knew that her fame wasn’t her doing, at least not her doing voluntarily. Our mom had pushed her into drama classes and choir classes, so she never had much of a choice in the matter. It didn’t seem to matter that it wasn’t her fault…she didn’t ask for the career that she was in, but it still didn’t do anything for the sibling relationship between the three of us. It hadn’t been the same since she was discovered at the age of 15…the same age that Jason was right now. I shook my head a bit and put my focus back to the game, my little brother, and the idiots that were still playing Call of Duty with them. I wasn’t really sure when the new round had started nor had I even realized that I and Jason were kicking everyone else’s ass. It wasn’t the first time that I had played a game on auto-pilot without even realizing it, and I was sure that it wouldn’t be the last time it would happen either. When I checked the scores, I rolled my eyes and scoffed a bit before I spoke into the microphone on my headset.

”You idiots are pathetic. I didn’t even realize the round had started, and I’m still kicking all of your asses just like my little brother is doing. You really are the biggest, saddest excuses of gamers that I’ve ever had the misfortune of playing against and teaming with.”

”Hey, if you morons don’t like what my sister has to say, you know how to leave the game. It won’t hurt our feelings at all. We can always find something better to do with our time than waste it with idiots like you.”

I gave my little brother a smile and an approving nod. It was a bit scary how his attitude was changing to fit mine more than anyone else’s in the family, but with the way he was treated by most of them, it wasn’t all too surprising really. Jason and I stopped killing everyone long enough to watch the players list quickly diminish with a huge amount of the players bitching as they left. When it came down to being just me and him left on the players list, we laughed and turned the Xbox off and set our controllers down before we took our headsets off as well. I ruffled Jason’s hair and pushed up and out of the chair that I was sitting in, stretching a bit as I stood up. I may not have been in the chair for long, but with how low it was to the ground, sitting in the gaming chairs weren’t exactly easy on the body to get in and out of.

”So what do you want to do, little brother? God knows how long we have until mom, dad, and Blaire get back from whatever kind of meeting they’re at.”

”I want out of this stupid house. I’m sick and tired of being stuck in it so much while they focus on Blaire. I swear I’m wasting my life away in this house.”

I nodded in understanding…I had felt the same way for most of teenage life. Even before Blaire had been discovered, she had always been the favorite for some reason, and I had never quite understood it even back then. I threw my arm around my brother’s shoulder and started to steer him towards the front of the house. I already knew that he had his house keys and wallet on him…he always kept them in his pockets in case he ever got the chance to escape the house once in a while. We made it outside, and while Jason locked the house up, I went and got my car started. Jason joined me just a couple of minutes later, and the next thing I knew, my tires were peeling out of the driveway as I drove away form the house as fast as was safely possible.

Who Could Leave You?
[url=http://www.petclassifieds.us/user_images/3481516.jpg ]Princess[/url]

I looked around my Seattle apartment and shook my head a bit. It was still a disaster from when I had brought Jason over the other day, but it didn’t bother me too much. I was used to leaving my apartment in a mess and coming home to it being clean…the joys of having a maid with a house key that I could actually trust. She was a friend of my parents and did their place once in a while too, but I could tell that she preferred helping me out while I was on the road. As I walked around the living room of my apartment, I kicked an empty pizza box out of my way and sighed to myself. My bags were packed already to leave for the pay-per-view with IWF, but I couldn’t bring myself to leave. I knew it was mostly worrying about my brother since it seemed like our parents were becoming even more absorbed with Blaire’s career, but another part of it was because of the most adorable little puppy that I had just gotten. The apartment had been lonely with just me in it, so I had adopted a Miniature Pinscher puppy from one of the shelters around me. Now I felt bad about leaving, even more so when she ran up to me with her ears flapping a bit and her little tail wagging.

”Aww…come here pretty girl. Mommy won’t be gone long, and Aunt Gabrielle is going to be taking care of you while I’m gone. I’ll be back as soon as I can with a shiny new title for you to look at yourself in and see that pretty face in.”

I hugged the 3 month old puppy close to me and kissed her head. I knew she couldn’t really understand me, but it made me feel a bit better in talking to her. I wasn’t as cold hearted as everyone thought I was…animals and my brother were my soft spots, so the last couple of days had been interesting and kind of out of character for me. I wasn’t used to being nice or sweet anymore…I hadn’t been in years, so why would it feel alright to me? It was just more natural for me to be a cold hearted bitch in all reality. I carried Princess over to the crate that I had bought her and made sure she had a bit of food and water as well as a puppy pad in it since I had made sure to get a larger crate than what she needed in order to train her with it. When I was satisfied with how I had her stuff settled in, I put a couple of her stuffed toys in the pink camouflage, round bed as well as her fluffy blanket before I gently placed her in the bed, making sure that she was nice and cuddled by her blanket. I gave her a small smile and closed the crate, knowing Gabrielle would take her out and take care of her when she came by later.

”You be good, pretty girl. Mommy will bring you a special toy back with her when she comes home. I love you.”

I straightened up and walked away from her crate, frowning when I heard her start to whine. I hated hearing her whine, but if I didn’t get on the road then I wouldn’t make it to the pay-per-view on time. I sighed softly and grabbed my suitcase and duffle bag from beside the door before opening my front door and walking out of it, giving my new puppy one last, quick look. I heard the door click shut behind me, and I turned to lock it before making my way down the stairs and to the parking lot. It was only minutes later that I was pulling out of the parking lot and was getting on the road for my future victory in the battle royale for a shot at the Uprising Championship.

Nothing Is As It Seems

”A battle royale for a title match in the very next match…most would think that the match order seems a bit silly, but I welcome it. I’ve always worked best under pressure, despite what everyone may think. I've stayed quite up until now because I've rather enjoyed seeing my opponents make absolute fools of themselves. They all think they're some hot shit when in reality, they're nothing more than lucky little boys and girls that were thrown into this match. They're nothing compared to who should be the, already, obvious winner in this match....me. I don't see this children as competition; I see them as nothing more than bumps in the road that are standing in my way of getting my first taste at IWF gold.

I don't know how anyone could see them as real competition as it is. We've got some guys that are wannabe wrestlers, a guy that needs to seriously have his ego deflated and dick cut off for being such a sexist, and a woman that, I suppose, could give me some actual competition. The Burning Star is back in action and ready to take some names down for victims. I don't know why management even bothered with the match because with who they've put me against, this match is going to be a walk in the park compared to some indy matches that I've taken part in. It really is kind of sad when an indy match has more competition in it than a pay-per-view match with a big name company.

And of course it all comes around to the champion...has he even been seen or heard from since the card was announced? I sure as Hell haven't seen him anywhere or heard anything from him...you would think that Ashe Corvin would want to throw his two cents in about his 'possible' opponent since it is his title reign at stake. I suppose he's just like every other typical male...running scared with his tale between his legs at the thought of a woman being better than him. It wouldn't surprise me really, you see that more often than you would actually believe.

I don't care who I have to go through or what I have to do in order to win this match. I will emerge victorious, and I will move on to face Ashe for the Uprising Championship. Before the night is over, a new champion will be crowned, and it will be ME. It's time for some changes around here, and I'm just the one to bring in those changes. I hope all of you boys and girls are ready because it's time for me to burn brightly, and I don't care who gets hurt in the process of it all."
Back to top Go down

Feedback...PWEASE!!
Page 1 of 1