Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corey Bull and David Caid [vs.] Sah'ta Thor and Ace Static

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Corey Bull and David Caid [vs.] Sah'ta Thor and Ace Static Empty
PostSubject: Corey Bull and David Caid [vs.] Sah'ta Thor and Ace Static   Corey Bull and David Caid [vs.] Sah'ta Thor and Ace Static I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:45 pm

The rivalry between Ace Static and Corey Bull is far from over ladies and gents! These two behemoths went through hell and high water at Homecoming but still their rivalry burns as bright as ever! But this time, each man has a certified psychopath at their side! David Caid, the massive monster of IWF teams up with the sadistic Corey Bull to take on the team of the blood-lust fueled Sah'ta Thor and Ace Static! Expect this one to get brutal, bloody, and violent early, folks!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Sah'ta Thor

Sah'ta Thor

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 6-0-3
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Weeding the Garden   Corey Bull and David Caid [vs.] Sah'ta Thor and Ace Static I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 3:00 am

ACT 1: Imperial History [Part One]

~*~*~*~*~Birth of a Revolution~*~*~*~*~

Thor was standing out in front of a building that looked as if the health inspector would come by any day and close it down. With one last look at the piece of paper in his hand Thor smiles and leans against the wall as the sound of motor cycles could be heard in the air. It appeared that the meeting Thor had set up was in fact going to happen. The first step to building a lasting empire was in the works. As Thor lets his thoughts drift off to the replay of the week before several burley bikers on Harley's appear around the corner and pulls up to a stop in front of Thor and turn of the engines. Several minutes go by as a second group of bikers gather in the street. The two groups, who had been long time rivals because of something now long forgotten, were preparing to start in on each other. But the fact that they were on neutral territory was enough to keep the gangs inline, well at least for the moment anyway.

Thor was about to do something that had not been done. He was about to merge two rival biker gangs into a bigger, badder, gang that answered to him. A group that would only be the core of the empire he had planned. It was to be an empire of the outcast and socially unwanted. A group of people who by their very existence disturbed the so call normalcy of life. Thor wanted all these elements to become parts of a much bigger whole. The Empire of Blood was calling to the weak, to the oppressed and disheartened. All he had to do was show the way. And that road started here. These bikers would be his messengers. They would be the ones who helped to spread the message to those who needed to hear it.

"Hello boys I am glad you all could make it. Now I am sure you are all wondering why you are here. And more importantly why your rivals are here as well. Simple really I invited you both to come and end this conflict. For those of you who don't know me I am Sah'ta Thor and I am a professional wrestler. But I am not here on wrestling business. Oh no, I am here to start something that will before prove to be stronger than either of your gangs separately. Any questions?"

Thor watches the biker's in interest as the two gangs each look at the other then the leaders, both big burly tattooed hulks step forward. They each stop about two feet from him and look over at the other waiting to see who would speak first. Silence resounds for a moment before the second biker gang leader speaks up.

"Ok Thor, incase you don't know I am Shade, the leader of the Vipers. And yeah I do have a question."

Thor looks Shade over and smiles taking in the black leather out fit and chains. Oh this was going to be interesting. For right there on the right chest pocket was and emblazoned green and red viper. Yes this was going to be interesting indeed.

"What is it for us? And why did you pick us anyway?"

Thor looks over at the other gang leader and blinks slightly as he tries to form an answer that wouldn't give away the fact that he knew both of these men were in fact brothers and were part of a scam. A scam that Thor was going to use to his advantage.

"I am starting with the best there is and I heard you two led the best outfits to be had."

"And just what is it that you want us to do for you? I am Wraith leader of the Scorpions and want to be able to tell my boys what this is all about."

Thor smiles and sees the orange and white scorpion on the right brest of Wraith's black leather jacket. This was awesome really since he knew what was really going on between these two and it was interesting to see that neither one let on to the fact. Oh now was the time to pull the rug out from under them both and let them know he knew a lot more than he was showing.

"Why I am starting an army and I need competent commanders like you two. I need people like you two brothers to become my generals in the revolution to come."

Thor watches the look of panic that crosses both men's faces as they both look over at the other's gang to see just how much of that exchange had been overheard. The two had purposely kept the fact they were related out the public eye. They both look at Thor a moment then sigh looking the much smaller man over. They both knew who he was and knew he had connections. But a revolution? Was this man really saying what they thought they were hearing.

"How big an army you looking to build? And what do we have do to join up?"

"And say we do what to join up what happens to our boys?"

Thor smiles as he looks over the two men who he new would become the first of his generals in the up coming war. These two men were going to become heroes and they had little idea of his intentions. Oh this was going to be all too sweet. With a deep breath Thor pulls out a pair of small gold skull pins. These skulls looked just like the skull off of the Empire of Blood flag. He had one to the each of them with an amused smile.

"If you are asking what is going to happen to your power if you agree to join the Empire of Blood. Like I said I need expericed officers and I see you as that. Your boys would still be under you command but as the core of a much bigger regiment. General Wraith all you would have to do is become the Imperial Scorpions and General Shade here would lead the newly renamed Imperial Vipers. I want an army big enough to change the world. Joining up is rather simple, at least at the moment, you put those skull pins on you have agreed to my terms."

Thor watches as the pair look over the pins and smile thoughtfully each mentally going over the sound of the upgraded unit names. Oh they could very much enjoy the rights of being an Imperial General. But the only problem seemed to be just where was the Empire located and who was the enemy. On top of that they had to wonder just who they were supposed to recruit and how.

"So just what are those terms? And how do you propose we expand our forces?"

Thor smiles having heard the "our" in the question and chuckles. This was going as planned. All he had to do was make sure these two were on board before he finished springing the trap that would begin the Empire of Blood's take over. A plan that would make his father quite proud.

"Why the terms are simple you bring the gangs and thugs in the area into a cohesive unit. As you go to road events and conventions you spread the word quietly and do you best to bring more gangs into the fold. You guys are the elite, the first of many to come. Once you have this area working for you spread out slowly calling markers and your contacts. Also you are going to to have to control the crime, you don't have to stop what you are doing but make it harder to trace back to you. Make sure the druggies and prostitutes that are in the area know this. The gangs have to go through you or one of the other Empire of Blood leaders. And at the moment we three are it. As for pay don't you worry, I will make this all worth your while."

Thor smiles and chuckles thoughtfully as he watches both Shade and Wraith put the gold skull pins on their chests above their gang logo. As they do the shakes each man's hand and smiles before pulling out two bags of silver skull pins and hands them to his new generals. Once they had the bags he hands each a small packet containing maps and other crucial data on the areas most dangerous gang and their hide outs. Information that Thor had been given by his father. Information that would make the Empire of Blood a force to be reckoned with. Also in the packets was a card with a single phone number on it. The way they were to contact him.

"Welcome to the Empire General Shade and General Wraith the revolution has officially begun. Look of that intel and contact me if you need anything to help your raids. I want the targets taken over and as many of the enemy as possible detained. I will be in touch gentlemen."

With that Thor smiles and turns away knowing the men he had just recruited were excited about about the chance to take out one of their biggest rivals. Thor walks away with a grin and gives a thumbs up to snipers on the roofs of the surrounding buildings. His father's men had been willing to help the boss's son out with this little endeavor.

~*~*~*~*~The road least traveled~*~*~*~*~

The night was somewhat stormy and the grey rain clouds hid the moon from view. A flash of blue lightning illuminates the night to reveal the parked black hummer sitting on the edge of the road. The hummer was parked on the top of a hill and over looked the a well lit and semi busy truck stop on the edge of small interstate city. Another flash of light shows the hummer slowly pulling back onto the road. The hummer drives down the hill and slowly pulls to a stop in front of the truck stop.

A moment after the hummer stops the engine dies as it is turned off and the drivers door opens to reveal the seated form of Global Extreme Wrestling's very own Sah'ta Thor. Slowly he slides out of the driver's seat and stands outside of his hummer. He moves out of the way and closes the door with a loud click.

He was wearing his brand new black trench coat with the golden Empire of Blood skull stitched on the right breast. On the back in maroon letters were the proudly words standing Empire of Blood. His long black hair was pulled back into a ponytail and his regally curved back ivory white horns gleamed in the florescent glow of the neon lights above.

With a smirk he looks around the near empty parking lot and sees a handful of rigs scattered around the parking lot. A parking that that could easily be filled with ten times the number of trucks currently parked there. This was going to be interesting indeed. The sounds from the trucks stops cafe indicated that there was a decent size crowd inside.

With a smile on his lips Thor lops up to the sighs and sees the names "Flying Jay's Diner" before entering. The music and loud conversations show that this was not an average night in the place. It seems ever truck driver in the area was in this place. And for good reason. There posted on the bulletin board was a poster advertising the pre-grand opening speech of a new trucking company. A company that Thor was about to launch.

With a measured step he walks over to the cash register and speaks with the waitress. After a moment he shows her his business card and then she points to the slightly raised platform in the corner. A platform that occasionally saw the use of love bands.

Thor makes his way over to the the platform. The room had by now taken notice of his presence and had falling unearthly quiet. He gets to the stage and turns to survey the gathering.

"Good evening gentlemen and ladies. I hear there has been a shortage of trucking jobs here recently with the raise in gas prices. Many of you are out of work as is attested to by the small number of trucks actually parked outside tonight."

Thor pauses and looks around the room while seeing quite a few nods. One only had to look outside and over to the truck stop's gas station to see the rising price of gasoline. Many gathered in that room had been out of work for months and needed something quick. Others were looking for something with a bit more security to it.

"By now you have all heard that there is this new out fit about to open up in the next couple of days. Well I am here to talk to you about it. Imperial Shipping is looking for folks like you who are willing to to work hard and reap the rewards of a well designed benefits package. There will be many bonuses depending on different occurrences. There will also be different company events and random lotteries."

He falls silent and let the words sink into the crowd. As they do a rush of different conversations break out and for a few minutes the noise is almost unbearable. The din quiets down as a tall black guy stands up and looks around the room. His deep rumbling voice is soon heard as he asks what is on the minds of all gathered there.

"I think I speak for all of us. I have several questions for you. First who are? Second what type of pay are we talking about here?"

"To answer you first question. I am Sah'ta Thor, the owner and founder of Imperial Shipping. As for the second it will depend on how you want to be paid. There will be year salaries, hourly wages and the last option is to be paid by the mile."

A shocked hush falls over the room as they hear his name. It was a name that had been in the underground rumor mill for weeks. The bikers and gangs were talking as if this guy was some sort of savior to them. He was also known to be some big shot wrestler.

"So just how many jobs you have Mr. Thor? And what positions?"

"Well I am looking for drivers and a few qualified training personnel. As the company expands I will looking for warehouse workers but for now I am looking for fifty people to be ready to start tonight."

The noise becomes unbearable again as Thor makes a quick phone call. Minutes lated the rumbling of an incoming diesel is heard coming in before the diner. The room gets quiet again as all eyes fix again on Thor.

"Anybody who is interested take a step outside. One of the rigs Imperial Shipping will be running just came in."

The diner empties and goes out to look at the truck. The truck itself was a brand new top of the line maroon Kenworth double sleeper. The doors were painted with the words Imperial Shipping in a purple out lined gold. In black letters underneath was the slogan "A revelation in shipping." The truck had the an Empire of Blood Skull as a hood ornament. Thor watches as the truckers examine the truck inside and out. The man who had driven the truck down the hill was standing off to one side answering questions about the truck.

"So Mr. Thor what you offering to get hired on?"

"$25,000 plus full medical benefits. Bonuses are based on the number of loads made and several other factors. Each rig comes with a gas card and each is assign to a specific driver."

Thor looks at the truck and smiles as he turns to head back into the diner. A line of drivers soon following him asking about where to go to get hired on. He hand each a business card and goes to his hummer to grab them all a stack of applications.

ACT 2: The Road to Isolation [Part One]

~*~*~*~*~The Uprising Champion~*~*~*~*~

He had done what many out there would have said he couldn't. On his first night as a Insurgency Wrestling Federation combatant he had made a statement. A statement that had been the result of going through seven other wrestlers to earn a shot at the vacant IWF Uprising Championship. That win had given him he right to face the then number one contender for the title Ashe Corvin to determine who would be the Uprising Champion. In the end though Sah'ta Thor had proven to be too skilled for Ashe and the result was that he had walked out of IWF Homecoming with the Uprising Championship in his grasp. Yet, it was just the wins that proved to be a source of joy for him but rather the message that he had sent in the aftermath of his Championship victory. A message that he was now going to expand upon for those who hadn't gotten the point.

"Homecoming went just as I predicted it would, with my walking out of the TD Center as the NEW IFW Uprising Champion. Not only did I win the title but I made Ashe Corvin bleed before he was left laying on the mat. You see Ashe was just the first to bleed for me in my quest to show the world that I am as good, if not better, than my impressive list of accomplishments shows me to be. I came in and on my FIRST night in the IWF I captured gold, which I am sure some people out there might consider this to be a fluke but I am willing to put my fist where their mouth is. Unlike some people I have met in this industry I am willing and quite capable of handling my business inside a wrestling ring."

While Thor was speaking his image was slowly coming into focus as he stood in front of the Boston Public Library. The IWF Uprising Championship was resting on his shoulder and the dried bloody handprint marred it's otherwise gleaming surface. He stood smirking in amusement for a moment before he starts to speak once more.

"To change gears for a few moments, I would like to address something that happened in this city a few short weeks ago. A pair of terrorists decided to attack the Boston Marathon which resulted in a dozens of people getting seriously injured in addition to there being four fatalities. Since the bombings there has been a tremendous outpouring of support and it is time you heard what I am going to do. You see, at Homecoming it was announced that the IWF was donating money to at support charity. Well, at this time it is my pleasure to announce that the Imperial Enterprises will be making a matching contribution. In addition, I have personally seen to the creation of a fund to help pay for the victim's medical bills. For more details on this fund you may contact me via email at anytime. While I may come of as a complete hardass in the ring, this tragedy is something that must serve to remind the world that not everyone is heartless."

Thor places his hand on the surface of the Uprising Championship before he a devilish smile crosses his lips.

"Now that I have gotten that little bit of business out of the way it is time for me to turn my attention forward. Like I showed at Homecoming, a new era has begun here in the IWF and in the coming weeks I will be showing you all what that means. I told you all that I was bringing my pet project, the Empire of Blood to the IWF and I have already begun the slow process of assembling my warriors. In time you will learn that I mean business. I don't really expect many of you in the back to appreciate my talent but trust me you will learn it first hand. I have one goal for my time here in the IWF and that is what will be propelling me forward. At this point in time, all I will say about that goal is that I WILL earn immortality within these walls even if I have to make every other person on the roster bleed to do it. Over my career many people have underestimated my abilities and as a result lost to me in a wrestling ring. All I have to say to that is that my career should speak for itself. Underestimate me at your own risk."

With that the image fades away into a Boston Celtics playoff commercial.

~*~*~*~*~

"Thor do you have a few minutes?"

Thor had to marvel at the ability of reporters in general to catch up with him when he should have been off the grid. It was just a testament of how well trained they were. In some ways it made Thor proud to know that this guy worked for him. Even if he was supposed to be on his own time enjoy a couple days relaxation after his big title win.

"Sure thing Zach but could you make this quick? I would like to get home to see the family. You know how it is."

"Of course, I understand perfectly. I would like to get your thoughts on your IWF debut."

"It is simple Zach, I went out there and did exactly like I said I would. I outlasted seven other people in my first match with the company. Then less than twenty minutes later went on to become the IWF Uprising Champion. Is it egotistical of me to say that I knew that was going to be the outcome before I even got to Boston? Maybe, but they say it is bragging if you can back it up. I backed my words up on Sunday night by fulling my guarantee. I sent a message to the locker room and I have every intention of capitalizing on it in the coming weeks. Now this is not to say that there isn't some potentially tough opponents on the roster but for now I am going to dominate my corner of the company."

There is a moment of silence between the two men as the sounds of a busy airport are heard in the background.

"Interesting, but that brings me to my next question. You have mentioned that you intend to bring the Empire of Blood to the IWF. Who are you considering of trying to recruit for the group and how do you see it shaping the future of the company?"

"Sorry Zach but I can't tell who I am looking at right now. In the next couple of weeks I will be able to make that information public. However, I can tell you that my friend and fellow Empire of Blood Member Frank Finelli has signed a contract with the IWF. Which means that things are about to get even more interesting around here. As for the group's impact on the IWF, we will have to see just how the management takes our presence. You know full well that the Empire of Blood is a major attraction when it is allowed to flourish."

"This is true, I know how big an influence the Empire of Blood has had on multiple organizations. I look forward to seeing how things go here for you. Now, I have to ask if you have any thoughts about your upcoming Battlegrounds match up."

"Truth be told all I know about my match is that it is a tag team match up. I have been busy traveling the last couple of days between time zones and have had little time to devote myself to the proper examination of the playing field."

"Fair enough, how is the movie progressing?"

Thor laughs slightly at the question and shakes his head.

"Slower than frozen molasses on an iceberg. We are still casting some of the key roles which is taking some time."

"I can imagine. I know it will all work out for you. Now I will let you go now so you can get on home."

With that Zach walks off taking a few last notes as he does.

~*~*~*~*~Every Garden has Thorns~*~*~*~*~

It was Saturday afternoon and Sah'ta Thor had spent the week with his family enjoying the company of his wife and children. It had been a nice break for his body and mind. Yet, it was now time to get back to work and address his next match. A match that would more than likely send shockwaves throughout the IWF which is why he was sitting in a backward facing steel chair. He was wearing a set of black and red camo and had the IWF Uprising Championship over his shoulder. In the background was a busy cityscape that was teeming with life.

"Hello IWF faithful, it is time to address my Battlegrounds debut. I will be honest, I am intrigued at the way the card got booked. We all know that by the end of the night the IWF World Title will be vacated in the aftermath of the brutality Molly suffered at Homecoming. Now, my only interest in this match is to see who will be facing Ethan Cage at Isolation. Since the answer to that may or may not impact my own developing plans. Yet, I digress a bit from the matter that is really at hand. On Monday Night I will be once again stepping into the ring at Madison Square Garden in a match that will prove to be interesting. I have been paired with a man, known simply as Ace Static who put on a killer match at Homecoming even though he came up short. Ace is a man I have crossed paths with years ago back in Global Extreme Wrestling. I don't know if he remembers me or not I only remembered after I looked at his profile. The bottom line is that I know Ace is good in the ring. However, I am going to say this once,and only once, if Ace fucks me over and costs us the match I WILL destroy him and leave him laying the ring in a pool of his over blood. If you think I am making an idle threat then all you need to do is look at what happened to Ashe at Homecoming."

Thor leans forward with an intense look in his eyes. He places his hand on the bloody handprint that was still on the Uprising Championship belt. He waits for a minute and then looks back forward again with a devilish smirk.

"On the other side of this tag team match we have the "Hatebringer" Corey Bull who is admittedly a beast in the ring. However, I took a look at that match against Ace and saw that the only way he beat Ace was because of Calypso. Let me tell something, I have my own equalizers in play that should prevent her involvement in this match. In fact, Corey it may be best if you had Calypso stay away from ring side. That is unless you want her to leave the arena on a stretcher. Corey I hope you don't think I am afraid of the fact that you are nearly twice my weight. That doesn't intimidate me in the least and if push comes to shove I will make you bleed if I have to and show you first hand just how savage I can get. However, putting this match aside for a moment I think the two of us need to talk business. I hope you don't take my words here as threats but rather as the words of a competitor who will do whatever it takes to ensure victory."

There is another pause as Thor stops to catch his breath. He had paused to make sure he had what he wanted to say next in order. Yes this was to be interesting to say the least as he knew the man was going to be a fun one to discuss.

"So we meet again David. I am sure you are wondering if you underestimated me at Homecoming. Well the answer is obvious isn't it? After all, I am sitting here the Uprising Champion while you have nothing. For all your claims of being the Plague sent to destroy the IWF it seems you have hit some major resistance. Your quest to destroy this company has met with a new enemy. Namely me, since your self declared war targets the very right of being called a champion. You know though I have nothing against you personally Caid but since you want to see this place become nothing more than a pile of rubble that puts us on opposite sides of the battle. As an IWF Champion I will take YOUR war to you and make you feel the first of many beatings to come if you choose to continue your fruitless endeavor."

After a moment Thor stands up and smiles while patting the IWF Uprising Championship a few times.

"So boys I want you to remember that every Garden has weeds and more often than not those weeds have thorns. Rest assured I am going to be a thorn in our tag match and I am NOT going to lose. Ace you had better do you best out there or by god I will show you what it means to be hit with a Reign of Blood. David and Corey I hope you bring your A games because you going to need them. See you on Battlegrounds."

With that Thor turns and walks off leaving the chair behind as we get some political advertisements.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corey Bull and David Caid [vs.] Sah'ta Thor and Ace Static   Corey Bull and David Caid [vs.] Sah'ta Thor and Ace Static I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 11:35 am

::A replica of the UECW Television Championship sits in a glass trophy case. Next to it is a photo from the event inwhich David Caid won it, holding the title, with his arm raised in the air. Back then, David had long multi-colored hair and half a painted face. Back then, he had the admiration of the fans, as they all were standing in applause for David that night. It is labeled with the date and location of the event.::

::David Caid is reflected in the glass. He is staring at the title belt, resting his forehead against his left forearm. His voice is heavy and thoughtful.::

“Over two years ago, I walked into the UECW and made one intention clear. I told the entire world that I had come to the UECW to become the best the UECW had to offer. I did not make that statement out of ego or to sound impressive or to try and intimidate people.”

“No, I believed it was something that I could do. I knew I had the talent, skill and ability to become the UECW World Heavyweight Champion. I knew that if the office didn’t hold me back or find random reasons to screw me again and again and again, that I would make it.”

::He starts to sound angry. The reflection of his hand balls into a tight fist.::

“For two long years, I had been held back. For two agonizing, hellish years I watched people pass me by while the boss told me how much I sucked almost daily. For two accursed years every time I got close to my goal, they found some reason or excuse to screw me out of it, fire me, rehire me and then have me start at the bottom of the ladder. For two years, the UECW tried to break me and drive me from the business.”

“And it came so very close to working. Time and time again, I asked myself why I was continuing to do this. I debated quitting. Not just leaving the UECW, but leaving the business. It showed in the quality of my matches and on the mic. That of course lead to a really great case of irony where the same people who were screwing me out of everything I worked for were wondering why I was starting to slack.

“Even the critics and armchair commentators noticed. They said I had lost my edge. They said I wasn’t the wrestler I had been years ago. They said I didn’t have it anymore. They called me washed up, a has been, a legend whose time had come and gone.”

::His anger fades, his hand unclentches.::

“But finally, I was free and I came to the IWF. I had one goal in mind. That goal was to rebuild my legacy and prove I was one of the best in the world. And so I set my sights right on the IWF World Heavyweight Championship. Winning that championship has become my drive, my focus, the only thing I care about. Yes, I want other championships, but my goal is and always will be to become the IWF Champion.”

“For one long year I struggled and fought and climbed my way to the IWF. And for one long year I heard the whispers, the rumors, and the insinuations. They have not forgotten the past two years. No, if anything, each time I was mentioned about my UECW past by those who were there, IWF's doubts grew more and more. So I set out to change those doubts, I broke both arms of one man, beat one man three times in a row, and came close to earning and winning the Uprising Championship, and it hasn't even been a month yet.”

“Clearly, I would have gained a title shot earlier if I had come in and played nice, but nice guys finish last in this business and I'm not such a nice guy. That somehow seems to just shoot people up to a number one contender status, or at the least, get you into the title hunt. Selling out seems to help as well. But like an idiot, I decided to do it through actual effort.”

“I became aware the night of Homecoming I'd be teaming with a alumni of UECW, Corey Bull, The Hatebringer, against fellow UECW alumni, Ace Static and the current Uprising Champion, Sah'ta Thor, a man who actually earned my respect, not many get that kid, so don't feel privleged, feel lucky. One would think that this match is about futhuring the feud for Static and Bull, Let them kill each other, I don't give a damn. See the way I look at it, Thor and I have something going whether he knows it or not. You see Thor, you have the Uprising Championship, and well, I feel you are not ready for that Championship. I feel you got lucky at winning that championship and well luck is for losers. You see someone talented and fully on the rise, such as myself should be holding that title. Now, don't get me wrong, you have talent kid, just not championship talent, Instead you have the kind of talent inwhich you pucker your lips and kiss the rectum of the boss, but that's not here or there, atleast not now.”

“Even with a string of victories it seems it doesn’t silence the doubters. They said the one reason that I have won is cause I haven't faced true talent, where is it at, folks? So far the luckiest one to get me was Thor. And well, it is what is just blind, stupid, luck. It was like I had one bad night and Thor found that lucky acron that fell out of the tree.”

“But again that was then and this now, they will continue to doubt me. When they do, I will be there along the way, proving everyone of those aggorant son of a bitches wrong, whether it's Corey Casey, Brandon MacDonald, Jessica Matthews, or even my own partner Corey Bull. It don’t matter I will prove you all wrong. All of you will then see that I am the biggest threat to your career and title reigns.”

“Finally, I'll get to my partner Corey Bull, I know what you are capable of Corey Bull, You and I have history. Your brother Keith was married to my sister Mestalia and you did your best to take care of her and protect her. Unfournate for Keith, you and I she passed while having labor pains with their child, her and the baby died. I saw the rage in your eyes and I saw it at Homecoming. However you may have me as a partner for Battle Grounds, after that, All beats are off. It's open season. So you can have your little blood feud with Ace during this match, just don't get in my way with Thor and don't try turning against me. On Battle Grounds night, I will earn the number one contendership to the Uprising title by pinning Thor, I'll even get a few kicks in Ace just get my kicks in. Ace was the king of the Old UECW and meant nothing to what Clay Krueger's vision was, He was set in Mike's vision and not Clay's. So when I think of UECW, Ace Static isn't even mentioned, he isn't even a thought. However at Battle Grounds, I'll know he be out for blood after his screw job at Homecoming, so I'll expect him to pull all of his dirty little tricks so Thor and him can get the win.”

“Of course it will end sooner then I expect. I did not expect Ace and Thor to put up a fight really, I mean Ace is broken and battered and well, Thor is your typical flavor of the month. That’s just me though, because I don’t anticipate that a, Ace wants this tag match and b, Thor can be lucky enough to beat me and c, that Corey and Ace will even bother with this match and just fight all the way to the back and destory the whole damn arena, in New York City. The fact that this Battle Grounds is at Madison Square Garden is actually amazing, cause I don't think I can handle another group people who are crying their eyes out and coming together over bombing that could have happened anywhere, hey New York survived, Boston will too suck it up. However I liked to get back to the match at hand.”

“Battle Grounds Corey, whatever issue you have with Ace, make sure it doesn't cause us to disqulaified cause I really don't want to break your arms like I did Erik Reigns, cause your pyscho warped mind got us a lost over something stupid. When you get right down to it, this match is really about Thor and I, You and Ace are just an added bonus for the fans to see blood and mayhem.”

::The reflection fades. The camera pans out to reveal David Caid, standing in his trophy room. The walls are lined with magazine covers and plaques. Trophy cases filled with awards and titles rest on the floor. He is near the case dedicated to his championships won in the UECW and Japan, Mexico, and all the small indy federations he was in.::

“Three of us have already been there as World Champions at one point in our career. For four of us, this may be the only shot we ever get to prove we can be the World Heavyweight Champion. One of us wants to prove he actually deserves to be the champion, and hopefully make everyone forget about his failures, that one is me.”

::He steps away from the case for a moment.::

“Corey Bull, Ace Static and myself have been world champion somehwere in our careers. We have been to a promised land that only few people have been to. You would think that doing it once would be good enough. But no, we want to do it again. Each one of us feels we deserve another reign at the title.”

“Corey saw his title reign come and ago cause of his personal hatered for Mike Nelson, that's what cost him his. Personally, It made Corey a stronger person. People would tune in to see what that psychopath was going to do next. How was that not good for the ratings? What? It was cute sometimes what Corey and Alexia Hardy did sometimes, right? Now he may not see it that way because he seems more psycho then I can remember, but it is true.”

“Ace Static may admit that he sort of screwed himself out of the championship by letting his desire for revenge get the best of him against Corey Bull, but then again it could have been his love and hate relationship with Mike and Clay that caused it too. He was more focused on beating the hell out of Corey Bull and everyone else than retaining the title. Now, granted, it is hard to sympathize with someone who held the title for over two hundred days, but I do see where he’s coming from. He let the drive for payback get the best of him. Personally, I think letting them go at it again would be ratings gold.”

“As for me? Well I think I have gone on about my conspiracy theory enough. I really don’t care if people believe me or not. The whole situation just came together too perfectly for me to just be simple coincidence. Two years of struggling and hard work just ignored so Mike’s new pet could have his moment in front of the crowd. But the biggest insult is how everyone including Hawkins is acting over the situation, saying I am full of excuse and won't accept it, actually I've used it to be the driving force for me to kill the IWF.

“For someone like Sah'ta Thor, this past Sunday was probably the first of what will undoubtedly be many other shots at the IWF Championships. Young, talented and ready to prove himself, are all good qualities. He may be humble, but he’s got this little bit of self-righteousness that just bothers me. He is way too new and too inexperienced to be that holier-than-thou.”

“For guys like Corey Bull, and Ace Static and myself, this may be the only way we can ever become the IWF World Champion,by showing pure dominanace in this match.”

::Caid laughs to himself and shakes his head.::

“I hate to admit it, but I do sympathize. I’ve been held back due to weight. Back when I began in the UECWW, I weighed 207 pounds. The company had their favorites on who was going to be champion, their mold their image. The UECW had a very Eighties mindset in that anyone above 250 to the plus three hundred pound ranges should be pushed. It didn’t matter if they had not talent or swore like sailors in every sentence of every promo they ever cut. If they were heavyweight to super heavyweight range, the company would just keep trying to push them to the top of the world. It frustrated me, so I do sympathize. However, that doesn’t mean I won’t end your dream of being champion if I get the chance, Ace and Thor, and even you Hatebringer. As I said, I want the championship glory. So I really don’t care about your wishes and dreams gents.”

“Thor, I will admit he was right in his promo stating I underestimated him, but if he thinks for one solid micro second he is going to stop me with his little Imperial Enterprise or whatever gay ass nickname he wants to call it, for all I care he can call it the Corey Casey butt plug party for all I care. He, however, has never been in the ring with me one on one, and doesn't understand the cold, heartless, calculating mind that has made me crawl under the skin of so many people like Griffin Hawkins and Tiffani Michaels. I fail to see your worth, but maybe in time you maybe able to show it to me. Except for myself, who can you say you have really beaten noteworthy? If you say Ashe Corvin, son you don't know the meaning of what top tier talent is, but I gues EHWF and all those other federations you were in didn't really have much talent either. The only other way you can prove to me that you are better then me is if God himself stood between us and said that he created you to be better then me and since I don't believe in a higher power, but myself, the likely hood of that happening is about as big as Boston winning any kind of championship anytime sort. I can’t really see how a lack of being tested will catapult you to a title. However, at least you did prove yourself.”

::Caid sighs a bit. He sounds disappointed. He shakes his head, laughing to himself.::

“And really to be honest, whoever gets to face Sah'ta Thor or even Ace Static and Corey Bull is looking at an automatic spot in the Isolation Chamber, so I should have a cakewalk getting in to that match. I’m personally hoping for it to be me. I can kill two birds with one stone; get closer to winning the title and take down a delusional fool and his already crumbling company. I honestly do not fear Thor's words or even the words that Ace will say. It is not something that scares me. It will probably bore and annoy me more than anything else.”

::“The Plague” stops laughing and starts to sound angry again.::

“All three of you are pretty much classified as a man caught up in his own hype, elf-aggrandizing mid-card wrestler who managed to win titles not through effort but selling out. Everyone says the it's not what you know, but who you know these days. If that is true, this company is really screwed then isn't it? Does Corey Casey have his own special kiss his ass club or is a makeout with me club? The man is wrapped with that fossil Remington he doesn't even know that Alexander Remington's actions was all childish play according to what I will do to him, his family, and his company. Now why is this so? Because this time, next year or so, I'll be the backbone of IWF and it's reigning Heavyweight Champion. There will be no Cinderella story for Thor or Static or Bull or anyone else who dared to oppose me”

::He starts walking back to the trophy case.::

“I have no desire to see the rise of another Cinderella story this year."

“No, this won’t be a Cinderella story.”

::The predatory eyes of David Caid lock onto a stand in his trophy case, the stand has a plate that reads "IWF Champion". The hunger and desire are visible in those eyes.::

“The only way it becomes a Cinderella story is if by some fluke Thor beats me again this week. If someone like Corey or Ace or myself wins than no one will consider it a Cinderella story because they don’t like us. Thor winning could be considered a Cinderella story. Static's winning would not. Thor's winning would be one hell of a fluke.”

“See, I don’t believe in Cinderella stories. No one hands you anything, unless you sell out. No, you earn it. There is no fairy godmother. There is no glass slipper and there is no prince searching for you with a shoe because of one dance. Fairy tales are just that, stories for children or something Disney can make money off of. They do not happen.”

“Winning at Battle Grounds, being the last man standing in the ringt is about wanting it and desiring it more than everyone else. It is about having the will, the drive and the ambition to win it. It is about wanting to prove you are the best in the IWF.”

::He places a hand on the case, over the replica title belt stand. His eyes never waiver from it, like a hunter with the target in sight. Yet the case provides a boundary. So close and yet so far away.::

“It is all about the IWF World Heavyweight Championship. Whatever reason one has for trying to win it, whether it is revenge or trying to stop someone else from winning, is nothing compared to the desire to be the IWF World Champion. If that’s not your ultimate goal, you are in the wrong business.”

“Battle Grounds is the one night where a complete nobody can pull off what may be the greatest win of their career. It is the one night where greatness rises and falls, and dreams are made to be broken. Many try to make it, but only a few and I mean a selected few will ever get there and from that group, only one one will rise.”

::He turns his eyes towards the camera. It is as if he is looking into the eyes of the three gentlemen that he will share the ring with.::

“I don’t care who I have to go through or what I have to do in order to win. Come hell or high water, by hook or by crook, I will become a IWF World Heavyweight Champion. They said I couldn’t do it. They said I was washed up, a has been. I proved them wrong. Now everyone is saying I can’t win the BIG title.”

“BattleGrounds is just the first shot I have to take what should be around my waist. Win, lose or draw, I will take someone down with me. But I fully intend to show everyone why I am “The Plague”, “the Once and Future King”. Mark my words very carefully. I will be a IWF World Heavyweight Champion.”

::Caid turns from the trophy case and walks off. The camera pans over to focus on the replica championship. The scene slowly fades to black.::

Back to top Go down
Corey Bull

PostSubject: Re: Corey Bull and David Caid [vs.] Sah'ta Thor and Ace Static   Corey Bull and David Caid [vs.] Sah'ta Thor and Ace Static I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:20 pm

Corey Bull and David Caid [vs.] Sah'ta Thor and Ace Static Parental
Corey Bull and David Caid [vs.] Sah'ta Thor and Ace Static Calypsosworld_zps33cb4692

~Calypso lies on her back, her head hanging over the edge of the bed, and the remote in her hand. She is rewinding and replaying the moment when Ace Static’s face changed and he knew that Calypso had set him up. Calypso rolls over giggling, the items that she considers underwear barley containing her as she turns to look at Bull.~

”My tits look great on TV.”

~Bull chuckles behind the mask, but his face is focused on a photograph that is in his hands~

”Now Ace knows how it feels to be properly distracted in a dangerous struggle. That and IWF just got a spike in their Calypso merchandise since your taa-taas got some pay per view exposure. We are sure the management must be thrilled”

~Calypso grins, but then tilts her head to see what Bull is looking at. The photo is one of Bull with Elizabeth Stetson and Alexis Hardy.~

”You miss them, don’t you my Hatebringer”

”We do not miss Alexis. She was a bitch and can burn for all we are concerned about. it’s the fact that she was killed in our home, under our watch. Regardless of the fact that we were not present, we know that Ace or Axle had something to do with it. That is what pisses us off.

Now Elizabeth. Yeah, we miss her. She is…was like you are Calypso. A rare spirit. Ace can preach all he wants how much he loved his sister, he gave two shits about her when she needed him. He even beat her once, just to get her away from him. No, his false preaching to us about her…it does nothing but fuel the fire that burns inside. For all we know, Ace and Axle were behind her death too.”

~Calypso crawls over to him and wraps herself around him from behind. She lays her head on Bulls shoulder~

”We will get them my love. We shall make them pay for all of their sins.”

Yes….yes we will. And their blood shall flow like a river”

”And I’m going to swim in it.”

~Bull and Calypso sit just like that as everything fades away~

Corey Bull and David Caid [vs.] Sah'ta Thor and Ace Static Theshoot_zps79491fd0

~A wooded land is seen. Its serene and beautiful as the sun shines down upon it. A lake is seen in the distance, but no homes can be seen. The camera comes down to a ground level and begins to walk through the land. We can start to see why no homes are here. The land is darker and more twisted down here. Everywhere the camera looks, it seems as if shadows are moving to follow. Howls and yips can be heard, the wolves and coyotes laying claim to their domain. The sound of something sharp cracking against something strong is heard and in a clearing stands the monster Corey Bull. He wears his mask, but his upper body is stripped of its usual garb and instead is replaces with the flesh of his body and the scars of his trade. The muscles of his body ripple and flex as he takes another swing with a large axe, another chunk of the mighty oak before him being chipped away. The camera pans to see that several other trees have fallen to the giant with his axe. Another swing and a crack is heard, like the thigh bone of a monster snapping and the camera turns to see the tree tipping over. It hit’s the ground with a thunderous crash and Bull swings the axe into the stump and leaves it there. He turns that mask upon the camera and his eyes burn with hate and violence. His voice rises and falls, sometimes a shout, sometimes a whisper, but no less deadly no matter how he talks~

”We are not even close to even yet Ace. That was just one hash tag for us. We have not even begun to punish you for the things you have done…

for the people you have hurt…

FOR THE LOVED ONES YOU HAVE DESTROYED!

No…..not even close. We have so much more for you Ace.

And every week, every moment we get a chance, we are going to make you suffer. In the ring, in your home, while you are jerking that thing you call a dick over a Miley Cyrus picture…WE ARE GOING TO FIND A WAY TO MAKE YOU SUFFER!”

~Bull pulls the axe out of the stump and walks to another tree~

”And so we prepare. To be at our physical peak….at our most violent…our most destructive. We chop down the trees that have seen this land for a hundred years. With each one, we fuel our fire, igniting the muscles in our frame to become more.

We walk to the lake and spend hours down there, dipping ourselves below the cold waters and holding our breathe till we nearly pass out. The strength of our lungs will determine how much pain we give to you.

We run around the lake…building the stamina we will need to end your misery. We want to make sure that you are the greatest masterpiece of blood and violence that we ever create.

And Calypso helps to strengthen our mind. Our inner turmoil at times has proven to be a downfall for us. So now we build it, strengthen it, get all of us on to one set focus. And that is to destroy everything that they put in our path. Do eliminate all of our competition with the cool efficiency of a trained killer. To surgically strike when our opponents are at their most vital and therefore take away any and all advantages that they may have….or may think they have. Oh yes Ace….we are not down with you by a long shot.

But this week, there is a monkey wrench in the well oiled machine that we have begun to create. A new element that we had not considered, for it was not a foreseen event. But like all good artist and mechanics, we simple take in what we have been given and sculpt it into the whole, making it one with our concept.”

~Bull takes a swing and a chunk of tree leaves the scene. Another swing, followed by more and soon Bull is into a rhythm that inevitably makes the tree come crashing to the ground. Bull turns to the camera, his thick corded body almost humanly impossible. The sheen off of him tells us that Bull has been working very hard at this, but his breathing is calm, as if he is using little effort~

”Sah`at Thor. We watched your battle. We even took the film home and watched it again and again. We wanted to see what you were about. Impressive is one of the first words that comes to mind. You have a knack for being in the ring, and you know how to fight. But you have already made a hypocritical mistake on your part. You assume we needed Calypso to win the match, just because she was a piece of the puzzle. Now it wouldn’t be the first person to make this same mistake, but you went that extra mile to point out that we shouldn’t make that mistake. Interesting to us. Telling. It is said that a mans personality will mark the path as to the easiest means to that mans downfall. Well we have seven personalities, and each one with their own thought process, so tell us: would that makes us an easier mark or a puzzle wrapped in obscurity and locked in an enigma? Either way, we will not underestimate you as you have already done to us. We will in fact come at you like a freight train on the tracks and run you down. Not because we are bigger or stronger, but because we are smarter and much more viscious then you can ever imagine. For we are anything but a man….

we are something else….

we are the very fabric that nightmares are crafted from.”

~Bull handles the axe, the head sliding down to rest on his enclosed fist. He slowly taps the axe as he seems to be pondering his next move. And though he thinks, his eyes never leave the camera and the fire never seems to falter~

”Ace….we hope to god you drag your sorry ass out of whatever hole it is you have climbed into. We are not finished. You and us….we have not yet set the bar high enough, nor have we gotten the satisfaction of removing your head from your body! We plan to put you in that ground right next to her. And this time Ace….it won’t be a fake.”

~Bulls muscles snap tight and his body pivots with a scary cat like grace as he swings, the axe sliding from his hand and both hands suddenly gripping the end. The axe is launched end over end, stopping with a resounding thud into a tree. Bull returns his gaze to the camera, his head pivoting slowly~

”David Caid. Our blood became your blood and vice versa. In that ring, you shall fight as if your life depends on it. And together, we shall turn both Thor and Static into stains of blood on the mat. But remember, that if you allow your ambitions to sway you from the path that is before us….if you forget where you are and who your partner is for even a second….we shall deal a swift and violent justice upon you in a way that will make your sister turn over in her grave. We promise you that.”

~Bull turns away and he walks to the axe as the camera fades to black~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corey Bull and David Caid [vs.] Sah'ta Thor and Ace Static   Corey Bull and David Caid [vs.] Sah'ta Thor and Ace Static I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corey Bull and David Caid [vs.] Sah'ta Thor and Ace Static
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Battlegrounds :: IWF Battlegrounds :: Battlegrounds Roleplays-
Jump to: