Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tim Patrick [vs.] Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Alex Dillinger [vs.] Alexander Remington

Go down 
+2
Alexander Remington
Corey Casey
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Tim Patrick [vs.] Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Alex Dillinger [vs.] Alexander Remington Empty
PostSubject: Tim Patrick [vs.] Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Alex Dillinger [vs.] Alexander Remington   Tim Patrick [vs.] Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Alex Dillinger [vs.] Alexander Remington I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:54 pm

THE EMPEROR OF IWF HAS RETURNED! AND HE'S BRINGING THE CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD COREY CASEY WITH HIM!

That's right ladies and gents, ALEXANDER FUCKING REMINGTON HAS RETURNED TO IWF! With Chairman of the IWF Board of Directors Corey Casey as his personal manager and his Queen Tiffani Michaels by his side, Alexander Remington heads into the main event of Battle Grounds this week to take on some of the biggest and best main event talent that IWF has to offer! Each man [kinda] has a legitimate claim to the #1 Contendership to the IWF World Heavyweight Championship, but only one man will survive this Elimination Match and begin to prepare himself mentally, physically, and emotionally for the Isolation Chamber!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Alexander Remington

Alexander Remington

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 00-00-00

Tim Patrick [vs.] Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Alex Dillinger [vs.] Alexander Remington Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim Patrick [vs.] Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Alex Dillinger [vs.] Alexander Remington   Tim Patrick [vs.] Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Alex Dillinger [vs.] Alexander Remington I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:40 pm

(OOC: Meh, my plan for this roleplay was to be much better. I still like it, but I'm obviously not gonna win with this as is. However, I'm leaving for vacation from work in the morning. So just gonna post what I've got thus far.)

Off Camera

When you look at me in your mind, do you still love me?

When you dream about me in the night, do you still care?

When you reminisce about days gone by, do you wonder what might have been?

When the bullet lodged into my brain, you wept for me. You kneeled over me and your tears wet my face as I breathed my last few breaths, but I smiled. I smiled because the last memory I would take with me into the afterlife would be staring into your eyes and knowing that you cared. That you cared for me. That you cared for your daughter.

And now you run. You flee for your safety. You hide for your protection. You know that they come for you as a stranger in the night, seeking to destroy everything you've accomplished over the years. They chase after you with a hateful vengeance, hoping that they can break you like they tried to do in the past. But even in our deaths, you would not be broken. You would remain strong. You would pick yourself up from the ground and rise from the ashes, because you are the strongest man I have ever known.

Do not weep for me any longer in the night, Alexander. Do not mourn for the passing of your daughter or I. For we are in a better place now. We have found our peace.

But now, it is time for you to discover yours.

Just know that I loved you.

"I loved you too Alyssa..."

I awakened in the still of the night, head turning from side to side as my eyes panned around the room, searching for her face. Beside me laid Tiffani Michaels, fast asleep after a long night catching up on the latest season of the Walking Dead - not usually my cup of tea, but it's amazing how one can draw an interest in a television program with a beautiful blonde wrapped up in your arms. But the lingering memory of my deceased wife and daughter haunted my mind, as it has done for nearly a decade now; each passing night a reminder of a life I once lived where I truly understood happiness without pain.

I felt insecure. I knew that I had done everything I could have possibly done in order to save Alyssa and my daughter Elizabeth, but in the end, I was unable to save them from the men whose vengeance far outweighed my might. And from that moment forward, I always kept an internal barrier between myself and any girl that ever seemed to show the slightest interest in me, for I could never trust myself to be able to keep them safe in the most difficult hours.

I watched as her life faded; her body an empty vessel where a soul once rested. I had told her that I would leave the Company in less than a year to focus on our lives as a family, and I only had two months before my contract would expire. Two goddamn months, and we would have been together forever. No more need to lie to my wife and to my daughter about where I was going for the weekend. No more cover-ups and telling them that Daddy had to fly cross-country to meet with some clients when what I really meant that I was flying halfway across the world to finish a job that involved the execution of men who were more evil than the world would ever know. Alexander Remington would be coming home to be a father and a loving husband, and my life of contentment truly would begin.

I turned and looked down at Tiffani as she slept somberly underneath the cool linen sheets, wondering if I really could take care of her if the proverbial shit hit the fan. I felt something for her that I had not felt for a human being in quite some time, and that happiness that I once felt with Alyssa, I could feel running through my veins every hour of every day. But I could not bear to see the same fate apply to Tiffani. She is too sweet and too caring a girl to suffer that same fate. She deserves better than that.

I shook my head, dismissing the thought as I slowly withdrew myself from the bed, staying quiet as to not wake her up, slipping on a robe and heading downstairs into the living room. She groaned as I closed the master bedroom door behind me, but trying to walk down the stairs as quietly as I could, I turned the corner and walked down the hallway, turning to step into my place of refuge on a troubling night such as this one.

But as I turned, I looked in horror as I saw a man standing in the middle of the room. I certainly was not expecting visitors, especially at three in the morning. He was clad in the finest of suits; his back turned to me, but I knew in an instant who it was that was standing before me...

"Corey?"

Since my sudden and immediate departure from Insurgency Wrestling, I had not heard even a peep from the one standing in front of me. He slowly turned around, that wry smirk that I had gotten accustomed to over my time there covering his face as he looked back at me. He cleared his throat and straightened his tie, not saying a word for the moment, looking at me as though he were looking at a long lost brother after years of not seeing each other.

"I wasn't exactly expecting guests," I said as I rubbed my fingers against my eyelids, allowing the sleep in my eyes to drop to the floor, shaking my head slowly. "Certainly not in my home at three in the morning. How did you even get in here in the first place?"

Surprises. I hate surprises.

"Is this the welcome I receive from my dearest friend," he smiled as he shrugged his shoulders, feigning disappointment as he too shook his head from side to side slowly. After a moment though, he reached into his coat's pocket, pulling out a golden key. "It hasn't been that long since you gave me a key to this place - the whole matter with Jessica and what not."

I didn't speak a word for a moment, knowing Corey well enough that he was just going to continue talking anyway. There really was no need for me to question why he was here because...

"How's retirement treating you Alex? Are you really enjoying sitting at home all day, flipping mindlessly through the channels or," he paused for a moment, reaching down and picking up a book which sat upon the coffee table in front of the couch, eyeing it carefully as he scoffed, "reading your books? Is this really what the great Alexander Remington has become?"

"Yes," I responded without hesitation, for I knew the day would come where Corey Casey would at the very least attempt to bring me back with his devious persuasions. "In fact I am happy sitting at home doing the things of a retired man. My body thanks me too. You realize that during my time in the Insurgency, I suffered through five different surgeries and eight different injuries, not to mention the toll this business has done to my mind over the years. Corey, look at me. I'm at peace now. I've got everything I've ever wanted. I've got the money. I've got the prestige. I've got the girl sleeping just above our heads right now, and I'm quite content with my life. There was once a time where I felt like I needed the wrestling business - like I was born to play a role in it - but now, I see it quite clearly. It was just a job. A way to pass my time and earn a few extra paychecks."

But I could immediately sense that Corey was not buying a word of what I was saying. Frankly, I had convinced myself that what I was saying was the truth, but deep within, I wasn't even so sure. He'd do his damndest to persuade me otherwise.

"That is a shame my friend. It really is. Because you want to know what the Insurgency has become in your absence?"

I really didn't, but again I said nothing, because I knew he'd tell me regardless, and there was nothing I could do or say that would convince him otherwise.

"Ethan Cage has become IWF's champion, and he is making claims that the company revolves around him, as though IWF was always about Ethan Cage. Chuck Matthews has seemingly vanished into thin air, and as much as I hate to say it, I think you might have been right all along about Jessica's ability to lead our company. The board is on my ass every single fucking day to right the ship, and it would be so easy if I had my greatest friend fighting some of the battles for me in the ring, but I..."

"Corey, you know you are like a brother to me," I interrupted him, causing him to take a step back as he gathered his thoughts too, clearly upset about the recent happenings around IWF. "But I've got nothing left to prove. I've done it all in this business. I've won my world championships. My fame extends across the globe, and I've proven that when it comes to this business, I'm one of the absolute best. I became everyone's Everest. I became the one everyone looked to beat in order to truly consider themselves 'arrived.' There was a time when I was that guy. There was a time when I walked onto another company's brand, stood right in the face of Axle Vengeance, and out of respect, I called his ass out and we put on a show for the thousands in attendance and the millions watching around the world, and on that night, we defined what it meant to be a professional wrestler. And forever, that match will be regarded as one of the greatest of all time. I've done it all Corey, and as much as I hate to hear that your company is struggling; as much as I'd love to walk right back into that squared circle and do what I've done for over a decade to improve your brand, it's just not for me anymore. I've got nothing left. I've got nothing to continue to fight for. My life is here now..."

Corey looked dejected. More sorrowful than I ever had seen him before. More saddened than the day that Jessica left him; the day that he and I sat at a local Bostonian bar well into the night, talking about what went wrong. And for a moment I felt bad, but not nearly bad enough to risk breaking my body and my spirit yet again for IWF.

"I'm honored that you flew all the way from Boston to Los Angeles to try to win back the services of Alexander Remington, but Alexander Remington as you once knew him is dead. For the first time in years, I am happy. I'm at peace with everything. I still follow your company, but I can never again be a part of it."

"You aren't known as a winner around IWF. You left as a loser. You left as a former great who had lost his touch. You know what I hear when I walk through the hallways of IWF? Oh, they still talk about you and tell stories of old. They talk about how you delivered on your promise of winning our highest prize and calling it your own. And no doubt, many still believe you were one of the greatest champions ever to be on the Insurgency roster. But you know what they are saying now? Now that you are gone. They're saying that you are a coward. They're saying you left when things got tough. They're saying..."

"Shut the fuck up, I don't give a damn what they are saying about me right now..."

But Corey slipped a wry smile on his face again, realizing that the words he was beginning to say were beginning to cut right at my heart's strings.

"That you fear the uprising of men like Ethan Cage, Alex Dillinger, and Ace Static. About how coincidental it truly was that your retirement directly coincided with Stygian's attempt at a return. How timely it was that you left as soon as these greats began to arise from the ashes and stake their claim as one of the best in the business."

"Corey, you know that's not the truth at all..."

Corey stepped forward, slipping his hand on my shoulder, staring directly at me as he continued his point.

"Oh I know it's not the truth, but for so long, you cared so much about your legacy, and now you are letting it slip quickly away. Perception is reality, and around the world, those who once esteemed you as a god now look at you as a man who dominated when the field was weakened. Alex Dillinger even..."

"Axle Vengeance."

"No, it's Alex Dillinger..."

"Alex Dillinger is his real name; Axle Vengeance is the name he goes by."

Corey shook his head.

"No, he's going by his real name now. Something about cleansing his act and changing who he is. Even got a haircut."

I chuckled a bit, not believing any of it in the least.

"Another cleansing for Axle? Jesus, what is this? His seventeenth time trying to rehabilitate himself? And let me guess, he's still hanging out with that shaky motherfucker Ace Static, isn't he? Yeah, a whole lot has changed. I give it approximately two months and one loss before drowning himself at the bottom of a bottle yet again."

I rolled my eyes, never believing in the intestinal fortitude of one, Axle Vengeance - or I suppose now, for the time being, Alex Dillinger.

"Alex, I didn't fly from Boston to L.A. to exchange pleasantries. You know that. And I don't have some amazing offer to give you this time. I know damn well that no amount of money or power will ever convince you to leave your home and go back on the road again. What I can tell you is that you're wanted in IWF again. No, you're needed in IWF again. Don't do it for the fans..."

I groaned.

"I wouldn't..."

They abandoned me in the time of my greatest need, and it was evident that they moved on since my departure. Fuck them. I'd never fight for their behalf again. I will not fight for a bunch of bandwagon hillbillies who only support you when you're on the top of the world.

"Don't even do it for the Insurgency itself..."

I scowled.

"I couldn't..."

The Insurgency also failed me time and time again. Jessica and her inept managerial skills; so-called friends turning their backs on me in order to achieve their temporary fifteen minutes of fame. Fuck fighting for those who would never be in my corner in the first place. I carried IWF on my back for way too damn long to only get spit in the face time and time again. Not in this life; never again.

"And Alex, I'm not even asking you to do it for me..."

I sighed.

"I shouldn't..."

But alas, through thick and thin, Corey Casey always did have my back. When the Empire abandoned me, he still remained in my corner. He still remained my biggest supporter, both in front of and behind the camera. He was a true friend and a true ally, and I couldn't forget that. Yet, was it really worth coming back for?

"Do it for yourself, because you're wrong Alex. You do still have things to accomplish with that great career of yours. You are indeed known as one of the greatest wrestlers of all time, but you deserve to go down as the undisputed greatest champion and legend of all time. Not just in IWF, but in the entire world. You need to come back because you do have unfinished business. I know you still want to kick Alex Dillinger's teeth down his throat yet again. You want to lay claim to that championship once more, and I can offer you that opportunity soon and very soon indeed. And not to mention..."

He took a step back, that familiar devious grin covering his face yet again.

"We still have a matter of dragons to attend to."

"Corey, I don't know if you've noticed this, but he's left too. He's found another promotion. He's nowhere to be found..."

"Ah, but he will return, m'boy, if things intrigue him enough to do so. You know that. He goes where the opportunity is greatest. All it'll take is your return and," he straightened his tie and lifted his shoulders, "and a bit of my charm, and I'll have the Black Dragon eating out of the palm of my hand. You have too much to gain by returning Alex. And it starts with Battlegrounds..."

What was he getting at? I hadn't even committed to Corey Casey's proposal - didn't even imagine that I ever would to this very moment - but clearly he had something in mind. I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked at him, wondering how this snake-oil salesman friend of mine would ever make a pitch to entice me out of retirement.

"Ok, I'll bite. What do you have in mind?"

Looking as though he had won the lottery, Corey began to make his sales pitch.

"Battlegrounds after Homecoming, we are in need to name a new number one contender to Ethan Cage's IWF championship. Now, you know that I'd love to just bring you back and name you that guy right there on the spot, but because of red tape and the board halfway up my ass already to make sure that IWF is run properly and without bias, they are forcing my hand and making me do things 'the right way.' I know, rubbish right? At any rate, we've decided to have ourselves a little battle royal to determine the individual worthy of taking on Ethan Cage next."

"And you want me to waltz into that ring, rusty as I may be, and throw every last one of those sonofabitches over the top rope? Sounds easy enough," I said sarcastically, with a chuckle.

"Not too difficult for the greatest champion in our company's history. I have complete faith in you that you could complete the task at hand. So...are you in?"

Just like that huh? I'm supposed to take his now-extended hand in mine, shake it firmly, and order is restored in the world of professional wrestling? Did I really care about what others thought of me? Well, to an extent...sure. If that didn't matter to me, my legacy in professional wrestling would mean nothing to me, but I wasn't truly content with just being known as one of the greats. I always wanted to be THE greatest fucking wrestler of all time.

But was that alone enough?

No. Not enough to get me to commit to the endless road trips and the countless bumps and bruises along the way, not only to my body but to my ego and to my pride. The Insurgency was more than just a company that I could dominate - it was assembled with quite the talented roster. And though I knew that I was better than each and every one of those who would enter the ring with me, was it really worth coming back for something as simple as my legacy?

For the prospect of my super fight with Stygian in the future? Not gonna lie. The appeal to me was still there, but it had faded. Perhaps it wasn't in the cards for us to ever have that war - any time we were set to have that match, something always happened to step in the way.

"Corey, you know I'd love to help you out, but it's not worth it to me anymore. Really, I appreciate the pitch, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't at least minutely tempted, but I just can't...it's..."

"Alex, what's going on down here..."

To be continued...

On Camera

A few days later, I had not left my home, having made my decision regarding Corey Casey's proposal, but not yet having made it official to the general public. I had been thinking for days about how I would go about this, and still torn about whether this was really worth the struggle that would inevitably come to me - the physical and mental abuse not the main factor for my abrupt departure from the wrestling business in the least, but still a factor nevertheless. I had lost my way. I had allowed myself to become complacent. And I knew if I were really to become the Alexander Remington of old, or rather, a better version of the man that I was in the past, I could never allow myself to fall victim to such a predator.

The fire was burning bright within the fireplace on the far western wall of the living room, creating a peaceful ambiance as I sat on the black leather sofa in the middle of the room. Upon the mantle sat six pictures within frames of familiar faces, to the IWF fan base at the very least. The camera panned around to gaze upon those pictures before staring directly at mine. It seemed like an eternity since I last had an opportunity to address the masses. Though I would never admit it, perhaps some of the nerves and anxiety that I first felt as a rookie in this business flooded my soul, but with a deep breath, I regained my composure, and began to speak, feeling like I had finally returned to that which truly brought me peace.

"I suppose this is a face you never thought you'd see again," I said with a smile as I crossed my left leg over my right in a masculine fashion, shaking my head slowly as I stared directly at the lens of the camera, speaking as if in front of my peers in this very room. "And for the majority of you, I'm sure you thanked whatever god you serve for the day that I made the decision to walk away. Because whether you want to shout from the rooftops of this very fact, or hide pitifully in the corner of your locker room and shake in fear at my name, you feared my name and my existence nevertheless. You may speak in front of the camera with the highest amount of bravado known to man to compensate for that fear, but you knew that the moment that Alexander Remington left the wrestling business seemingly for good, your opportunity to actually succeed and make a name for yourself truly began."

I stood to my feet, laughing to myself as I stood before the six portraits sitting still upon the mantle, eyeing them carefully, but not quite addressing those whose faces lingered behind me. For now, the question of why I really returned still lingered on many of the minds of those fans and peers alike who were watching me speak in this moment.

"And so you all have made a name for yourselves at my expense. With Alexander Remington out of the picture, Ethan Cage finally arose from his eternal state of mediocrity and elevated himself to World Champion status. Guess what? Never would have happened had I remained. Alex Dillinger?" I laughed and shook my head, knowing that our long history with each other would only fuel a new flame, for we had much more to this journey than we ever possibly could have initially imagined. "You want to know why he miraculously was able to clean up his act? He doesn't have to take the drugs or drown his sorrows down with the bottle any longer because he thought that the one man who brought him to his fucking knees in this industry was gone for good. Go ahead and deny it all you want 'Alex', but deep down inside, you know that a tiger never changes his stripes, and now that I've returned, it's only a matter of time before you're showing up at IWF corporate and begging them for fucking mercy and asking them not to induct you to the IWF hall of fame, but rather to their world-renowned rehabilitation program. You are pathetic. You are a failure. You think that because you've had success in this profession that it makes you some kind of a great man? No, you are a failure as a man and a failure as a human being - you are nothing more than a pathetic disgrace."

I scowled and glared at the camera for a moment, respecting the wrestler that Alex Dillinger always was, but never the man. The man squandered everything that had ever been afforded him time and time again. The wrestler was 'the motherfucking greatest' as he liked to proclaim for many a year, but even that had quickly faded away in favor of the man who now stood before the camera.

"So why is it that I've come back? Well, for many more reasons than I possibly could ever divulge in the time that I've been afforded, but long story short, I'm tired of seeing peons like Ethan Cage and the rest make a name for themselves simply because I wasn't there. IWF, you are a company that I carried on my back for so long, and the second I walked out that door, you failed me and all the work that I did for you during my stay there. You are the reason your ratings are going down the tank. You and your idiotic board of directors are why the Insurgency is now viewed internationally as the laughingstock that it has ultimately become. You've allowed an inept manager in Jessica Casey to ruin what once was a great brand in the name of equality and fairness to the little guy? Fuck the little guy - professional wrestling was built on the backs of wrestling behemoths like Alexander Remington, and it's on his back and his alone that this company will thrive yet again!"

"You allowed my girlfriend to be brutally assaulted, and still the one responsible is too cowardly to stand up and admit their fault, but I know exactly who you are," I said with anger, knowing exactly who was responsible for such a heinous attack. "And then you, 'big-whigs', didn't so much as even give her a call to see how she was doing. You're fucking lucky that the two of us are even willing to walk through those doors, but because of our friendship with Corey Casey, we've decided to grace your presence once more. If not for Corey Casey, I'd be more than happy to spit in each and every one of your fat wrinkly pathetic faces - those of you on the "esteemed Board" - and tell you to go fuck yourselves, because I bet you there's a company out there by the name of NLWF that would fucking love the services of two of the greatest wrestlers who have ever stepped foot in the wrestling business. What are you going to do? Censor your biggest star because he uttered four fucking letters that have seemingly become taboo to say around here? I could be in that hellhole of a company making a hell of a lot more money than I do here, wrestling the likes of James Shark week in and week out, but believe it or not, whether you agree with my methods, I actually did consider this my home, and I actually did want the Insurgency to thrive."

"Not anymore."

"My comeback, it's purely for myself, for Tiffani Michaels, and for Corey Casey. Nobody else. I don't give a fuck about the fans. I don't give a fuck about my peers in the back. I don't give a fuck about our idiotic board and especially I don't give a fuck about Jessica Casey - that horse faced geek that doesn't even have a fucking clue how to run this company anywhere but into the ground! I never got the respect I deserved from anyone in power but Corey Casey. Yet, those stars that you keep pushing to the top? Guess what? I brought the majority of them to this fucking place! And in a snap of my fingers," I said, mimicking that very action, "you know damn well that I could lead a mass exodus of those same individuals right out that fucking door. So no, it isn't "in the Insurgency, I trust." I've lost my trust and my faith in the Insurgency. I trust in Corey Casey, because unlike you parasites and you leeches in the back who were more than happy to let me carry this company on my back in the good times and then kick me when I was down in the bad, Corey Casey stood in my corner through thick and fucking thin. I trust in Tiffani Michaels, because when she says she loves Alexander Remington, I can actually go home at night and believe it. She understands my struggle, because the truth is, you let her share in that struggle as well. But now, we're both back. This is most certainly a package deal. And we're back to take back the company that we once loved and rule it once more with an iron fist."

"And finally, I trust in myself. My last month and a half in IWF, I was admittedly a shell of the wrestler and the man that I once was. As I said, I became complacent. I won the IWF championship, and for some fucking reason, I decided that cemented my legacy in this business. I had won world titles before, but this one...this one meant more than any of them combined. So I stopped working. I stopped trying. Ethan Cage said it best before beating me months ago - he was beating a broken version of Alexander Remington. When chastising Griffin Hawkins, he said the selfsame for what Griffin Hawkins did to me. That man that you saw in those final weeks of my previous stint here," I stated with a shake of my head, "you'll never see again. Alexander Remington has come back to claim his seat on his rightful throne. Alexander Remington has come to once again grab hold of his power and influence over this once great company."

"Alexander Remington has returned to once again establish his Empire."

Pausing for a moment, I slowly glared at the portraits standing still on the mantle behind me.

"And it begins at Battlegrounds."

I reached behind me and grabbed the picture frame farthest to the left, staring coldly at the face within before showing it to the camera, dropping my hand below my waist as I held it in my grip.

"Corey Casey came to me and told me that the way for me to get my championship back - my crown for my kingdom if you will - would happen most directly in the battle royal that has now been announced. Toss a few motherfuckers over the top rope, he said, and I would be next in line to take back that which was wrongfully stolen from me. You see, before my period of complacency, there was nobody on this fucking roster who stood a chance in the ring against me. Doubt what I have to say? Look at the track record. I was the most dominant champion this roster has ever seen - the nerds out there can shout to the masses," I began to mock the aforementioned nerds with a pitchy geeky voice, "that Brandon MacDonald held the title for 91 days in one run, and therefore is by far the best champion IWF has ever seen. They'll throw out all the statistics you can throw out to disprove my claim, but the truth of the matter is, the talent that IWF sees now is greater than at any point in this company's storied history. But you're all welcome to prove me wrong. Those relics of the past, if they want to get off the pain medication and put on their boots one last time, I'll give them a proper exit from this company for good. No more hanging on to stories of yesteryear. No more telling your kids and future grandkids that back in the old days, people did things much better than they do now. After you're put six feet below the fucking dirt, I'll even swear to you that I'll walk straight up to your kids, slap them in the face for ever thinking that any of you relics are or were better than Alexander Remington is, and remind them of the night that I murdered the career of their dear old daddy. Brandon, wherever you are, you're known by the geeks as the greatest champion to ever step foot in an IWF ring because of statistics. Numbers. But in 2013, I'm going to take everything you ever accomplished, and shit all over it, because I'm calling the entirety of your career for what it is - overrated. And if that day comes where you want to prove me wrong? You know where to find me. And when I beat Ethan Cage within an inch of his life and take my championship back, I'll be glad to even put that title on the line and give you your opportunity to redeem yourself for your embarrassment of an exit. I'll take any relic of IWF's past in the ring, because the truth of the matter is, whether the fan boys on the Internet want to applaud you for statistics that are meaningless in our sports, it doesn't matter one fucking bit to me. I prove my worth in the ring each and every fucking week."

"Why won't you?"

But changing the subject to the topic at hand - the battle royal - I stared at the picture in my hand; that of Sean Libby.

"You want to know what makes me sick? There's people in this business that make a mockery of what we do and try to act like it's nothing but fun and games. No, what I do, I do because of the love of this business - not just to get a couple fucking minutes on Entertainment Tonight for a supposed hilarious skit on a wrestling TV program. Sean Libby, for years, you have made a name for yourself turning this profession into an absolute joke. And in that time, you've accomplished absolutely nothing of note. Oh, you should be proud of that High Impact title you won, not to mention your Uprising championship," I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes. "I mean, really, you are a real winner, aren't you? You know what's pathetic? Your claim to fucking fame isn't what you've done in the ring, but simply that you've been here the longest. Seriously? You act as though being here in this place is something to be proud of. You act as though that fact alone makes you worthy to be mentioned in the same breath as the greats of this sport. Libby, if we're going to start recognizing longevity as a factor for greatness, then we might as well consider Vino the pizza vendor in section 32c a mortal lock for the 2013 Hall of Fame induction."

"How honorable an act that the Boston bombing is your motivation for your return! I returned to kick people's teeth down their throat and re-establish myself as the greatest fucking champion that the Insurgency has ever seen. But you're fighting for a people that will never respect you or give you credit for anything you accomplish. What happened on that day was terrible, but for you to have the audacity to believe that you will even cause a blip on the Richter Scale of their emotions is an absolute farce! You'll only fail them yet again, like you've failed everyone who has ever believed in Sean Libby since the beginning of your career. You'll only let them down, and the people of Boston are only going to yet again feel like they are L.A.'s bitch when I get done with you at Battlegrounds. You are simply an obstacle. Nothing more. You aren't a threat. You aren't even a challenge. The fact that you think you belong in the same industry as me is laughable. Do yourself a favor Libby. Stay home. Leave the boots in the attic. Never come back. This business, it's too much for someone like you to handle. What IWF is about to become - you aren't ready for. You've never seen a revolution like the one that is about to take place. I'm taking my company back by force, and if you are an unfortunate casualty of that war, don't say I didn't warn you."

I just shook my head with disgust, taking one last glance at the picture in my hand before I tossed it into the fire, letting a few moments pass as the camera focused on the picture slowly wilting away under the intense heat of the fire surrounding it before the picture of Sean Libby faded away just as quickly as his meaningless career soon would, once and for all.

I finally allowed my fingers to grasp the next picture to the left - the one of Tim Patrick. Showing it to the camera for just a couple of seconds, I began my diatribe on a man who also had failed in many aspects.

"First of all, I have to say congratulations to you Tim Patrick. After fourteen years on the grind; after countless road trips and broken bones and muscle tears, you have finally arrived. After being told no so many times, after being let down time and time again, you were finally able to overcome the odds and be the champion you've always dreamed of becoming. You, Tim Patrick, are a god among men. You, Tim Patrick, are one to be revered above any other. Fourteen years in the business and you have finally ascended the mountain and become the IWF World..."

I paused for a second as the man holding the microphone above my head leaned in and whispered something in my ear.

"Wait, you mean he..."

He confirmed what he said to me yet again. I shriveled up my face as a look of confusion and bewilderment covered it completely.

"So he's not the..."

This time, he just shook his head to the negative. Boy, was I ever embarrassed in this moment. Well, not really. Of course I knew that Tim Patrick hadn't risen to the lofty heights of being able to call himself a World Champion.

"You have to excuse me Tim, but after hearing your riveting speech about how you were no longer IWF's whipping boy and about how after fourteen years you told all those who ever put you down 'fuck you', I just assumed you had accomplished something noteworthy. I didn't realize that you were the type who would throw a huge celebration for yourself after winning the equivalent of the silver medal at the Special Olympics. Tim Patrick, if someone were to look up the definition of mediocrity in the dictionary, your goofy face would be front and center in the middle of the page. Fourteen years and all you have to show for it was the High Impact championship? And you couldn't even hold on to it for more than a couple of weeks? Your championship win, it wasn't a fuck you, as you put it, to NLWF. It wasn't a fuck you to those who doubted you and said you'd never make it in the wrestling industry. No, it was a fuck you to the wrestling industry itself and to those of us who actually bust our ass and accomplish things worthy of being called great. You said that the NLWF told you that you were a loser? That you were a horrible wrestler? Guess what Tim? They were fucking right all along! You are still professional wrestling's whipping boy. Nothing has changed because of your pedestrian victory a few weeks ago. You are still a joke. You are still a nobody. You are still the curtain-jerker that the big boys like myself beg upper management to throw to us the week after a match where we actually had to expend energy and actually risk our livelihoods - you are the one we beg for so that we can nurse our wounds and practically enjoy our week off."

"At Battlegrounds, like I said to Libby, just do yourself a favor and don't show up. Or rather do show up, so that you can one day tell your children that you witnessed firsthand the greatest champion that has ever stepped foot in an IWF ring. Because you, you're no champion. You, you aren't a winner. You are just a guy who has coasted for fourteen fucking years who, for the sake of getting any credibility whatsoever, tries to convince the ignorant masses that you arrived the moment the High Impact championship was wrapped around your waist."

"This week, you have a chance to redeem yourself Tim. You have an opportunity to somehow toss every single last one of us over the top rope and face Ethan Cage for the IWF championship. But does anyone really believe you stand a prayer of a chance when guys like myself, Parker Wayde, and Alex Dillinger are also a part of the equation? Go ahead and convince yourself that you stand a chance. Go ahead and believe in your head that you are now IWF championship material. Because at the end of the night, you are going to still be exactly what you were coming into the night Tim."

"Nothing but a disappointment."

Another individual down, and another picture tossed gently into the flames, watching as they engulfed this picture in a similar manner to the first. I grabbed the third portrait, chuckling even louder to myself as I held it in front of me.

"Jesus, what do we have in this match? The retarded circle-jerk of guys who want to be called champions all because they won the equivalent of a participation trophy for their little league baseball teams? When can I start talking about the people who are even on my fucking radar? Gordon Fury, you are an interesting case indeed. You beat a couple of guys early on in your time here, and you even arose to the "lofty" heights of becoming the High Impact champion, and there were many who even bought into the idea that you would be the next big thing in the Insurgency. You beat Griffin Hawkins, and for seemingly weeks on end, you proclaimed that this victory alone proved you belonged at the dinner table with the rest of the great champions in IWF history. Then, when Axle Vengeance practically staggered to the ring sloppy-ass drunk, you were able to miraculously get him to fall flat on his back, and you beat him, and this is when various media outlets and our own IWF magazine published that you would be the one to watch out for the rest of 2012 and going into 2013. You were the one that was going to challenge me, before my retirement, for the IWF title. You were the one that was going to finally end the reign of Alexander Remington, and you were going to be the one to single-handedly take down my Empire."

Shaking my head, I slowly put down the picture face down on top of the mantle. I walked over to the couch I was originally sitting on, taking a load off as I leaned back against it, rolling my eyes as I thought about the topic at hand. For many months, I had heard all the rumors about how Gordon Fury was ready to take shit to the next level, and every single fucking time, all the speculation proved unfulfilled.

"Take down the Empire huh? Yeah, I watched last week as you told Flex Johnson about some more of your supposed accomplishments in your young IWF career. How you took down Bad Company. How you apparently took down the Empire. Gordon, you didn't do shit! The only reason the Empire isn't standing today is because I decided it was time to call it quits. Not because Philip Joseph and his merry band of homoerotic Oompa-loompas decided to take me out in the back."

I scowled, running my fingers against the top of my shoulder where one of my multiple injuries took place on that night, remembering every bump and bruise from that moment. And then, for what they did to Tiffani soon thereafter.

"By the way Phil, I haven't forgotten about what you and your boys did to us those nights. I haven't forgotten about how you tried to make your mark by attacking me from behind and snapping Tiffani's leg in two. You will soon get what's coming to you - that I can fucking guarantee."

But this...this wasn't the time for past grievances, nor was it the time for revenge. My focus was solely on obtaining my crown and re-establishing my Empire. And so I shrugged my shoulders, hearing the pop from the one once injured as I moved it into a comfortable place, still giving me some problems after all these months. I composed myself and continued with the point I was making to Gordon Fury, discrediting all of his claims that he himself was responsible for anything of note against me or my Empire.

"Not because you called the shots and saw to it that the destruction of the Empire happened. You literally had no effect on the ending of my Empire. My Empire wasn't that disaster of an organization that Philip Joseph ran to stroke his own fucking ego. They simply carried the name, but they were far from anything resembling an Empire, and Philip Joseph was nothing close to an Emperor. He was a puppet. He was a pawn. You may have played a part in disassembling THAT group, but you had nothing to do with the downfall of mine, because truth be told, my Empire still remains. You give yourself too much credit for things you yourself had nothing to do with Gordon. You think that because there isn't a line of people waving the Empire banner from side to side that the ideals of the Empire do not still exist within the walls of the Insurgency? Even when I was out of this company altogether, my Empire still remained. My Empire still thrived. My influence upon this company was stronger than you could ever even imagine. You can't kill my Empire. I am IWF's Immortal Emperor. My Empire is eternal. And if you think that you're going to destroy all that I've worked hard to establish in this company, I welcome you to try. Thankfully you're used to falling flat on your fucking face time and time again."

"Your story is yet another tale of failed potential, and I'm sorry to those of you who have somehow convinced yourself that Gordon Fury is the one whose bandwagon you will ride on - at Battlegrounds, the story of his pathetic career will continue down the exact same path it always has from the very beginning."

I stood to my feet, not even taking my time to glance at the picture before tossing it into the fire as well, turning my back to the flames as it wilted the picture to mere ashes. Motioning for the camera to be turned off, I exited the room as the scene faded to black.

Back to top Go down
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0

PostSubject: Re: Tim Patrick [vs.] Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Alex Dillinger [vs.] Alexander Remington   Tim Patrick [vs.] Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Alex Dillinger [vs.] Alexander Remington I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:26 pm

The Reason

“What doesn't kill me, makes me stronger”

April 15th
Boston, Massachusetts

I think I see someone!

-Looking down the road Sean Libby with his wife Serai Leone-Libby watching down the road watching the runners run by them and head to the finish line-

-Sean and Serai hug eachother-

What a race huh?

Yeah…Hey look.

-Serai points down the street as the endless amounts of runners start coming by as the crowd erupts in cheers-

Where do they find all these people?

Oh we don’t find them. They find us. Most of them are from Mass, some of them from around the country, and some from out of it.

Oh really?

YA RLY

-Sean looks around him and notices a store down the road-

Hey I’ll be right be right back, okay?

Where are you going?

Down there, to that little store.

-Sean points down to the store-

You want anything?

No thanks, I’ll be fine.

Okay, I’ll be right back.

-Sean and Serai share a kiss and Sean lets go of her hand heads to the store-

-While walking down there Sean tries to look back to see Serai but he cannot due to the large amount of people that he had passed to get where he is-

…I hope she’ll be okay.

-Sean walks in the store that is a Seven – Eleven-

G'Day mate

Hello sir.

What can I do you for?

-Sean looks around the store-

Sweet merciful crap!

-Sean picks up a bag of IWF merchandise labeled “Gordon’s Gummy’s”-

They still sell this stuff?

Oh yeah, we’re affiliated to them now. See?

-The cashier points out the posters of IWF in the store-

Huh… Okay well. I’ll take a bag of Gordon’s Gummy’s, Uh Blyss LockHearts, and… A LibbehShake.

Okay, that’s a total of $8.95

-Sean reaches in his pocket and pulls out his wallet and gives the cashier a $10 bill-

-Sean gets his change and grabs the bag and begins to walk out while drinking the LibbehShake-

Not bad. Kinda the way I do it, but I don’t know who got my recipe.

-Then at a moment to which it would seem the world stood still a loud explosion happens and while Sean doesn’t hear the bang but can hear a very loud ringing in his ear-

Tim Patrick [vs.] Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Alex Dillinger [vs.] Alexander Remington Explosion-at-Boston-marat-011

-Simultaneously Sean let go of everything in his hands and began turning his head towards where he last saw Serai-

-By the time he could react a second explosion occurs almost exactly near where he and Serai was standing-

-Sean begins to scream but the ringing is too loud that he cannot hear anything-

Serai!!!!

SeRAI!!!!!

SERAI!!!!

-Sean’s hearing begins to clear as he hears the screams of hundreds of people while calling out for Serai-

Serai! Serai!! Where are you?!

-Sean makes it to where he and Serai stood and to his shock he found her on the ground face down-

No… No no no no NO! SERAI! NO!

-Sean goes over her body tries shaking her with no response-

-He turns her body over to look at her with her eyes shut-

-Sean tries shaking her to open her eyes-

Please no! Please don’t be dead! I-I… I don’t know what to do…

-Sean puts his head on her chest to check for a pulse and hears a very fast heart rate-

Oh my God, she still alive… But, but… Why won’t you wake up?! Please Serai don’t go…

-On his knees, Sean picks up Serai screaming for help-

HELP! SOMEBODY HELP! PLEASE!! Somebody please help us!

What the? Hey!

-A officer runs to Sean to help him-

What’s the matter here?

I-I don’t know I… I went to the store and came back and I saw her on the ground…

Do you know her?

Yes… She’s my wife.

Okay look, just hold onto her okay? I’m going to get her a paramedic!

But, wait…

Just hold on to her kid! Clear this area!

Officer!... Oh God… What evil could have done this…?

-Sean begins weeping over Serai’s seemingly lifeless body-

-After a few brief moments of weeping the paramedic comes-

How bad is she hurt?

Very... I uh tried I checked her heart. Her heart rate is very fast.

Okay we need to move her to the tent. Come with me.

-Sean picks up Serai running to the medical tent-

-Inside are the painful moans and cry’s of pain all around him as medical personal helps people-

Put her here.

-Sean lays Serai on a bed as the paramedic’s open her eyes to check her pupils-

Serai…

What is her name?

Uh… Serai Leone-Libby.

You’re the husband?

Yes.

And what is your name?

Sean… Sean Anthony Libby.

She looks like she was almost next to the bomb.

Will she be okay?

It’s hard to say. It’s a miracle that she didn't lose a limb.

I only left for two minutes…

I’m sorry?

I left her, going to the store, I told her I’d be right back…And this is what happens.

It’s not your fault Sean. Do not feel bad.

The ambulances! They’re pulling in!

-Sean turns to his right seeing what seems to be a herd of ambulances backing up-

We better get her on board. There’s no way she’s going to live for long staying here.

I have her.

-Sean picks up Serai as he and the paramedic rush to an ambulance-

-A doctor from the ambulance meets them and walked a stretcher over to them and Sean lays Serai on the stretcher as the doctor straps her down-

I want to go.

I’m not sure you can son. We can’t let anybody-

I MUST! Please… At least take me for the ride with her…

-The doctor looks at his assistants and nods to Sean-

Alright hop in.

-Sean goes into the back of the ambulance and helps the doctors get Serai in the ambulance-

-As the ambulance starts to move Sean grabs Serai’s hand and holds it tight-

I am so sorry… I am so gratefully sorry Serai… I shouldn’t have left you alone like that. I should’ve stayed by your side.

-Over time Sean could slightly feel a grip on his on-

Wha… Serai? Are you awake?

-After saying that the ambulance stopped the doctors rushed to get Serai out-

Hey WAIT!

-Two officers hold Sean back-

I’m sorry sir, we can’t let you in.

No you don’t understand! I’m her husband! She was waking up!

Sir. Sir! Calm down.

No! Please….

I’m sorry. We’re on order to not to let anybody see the patients.

-Sean watches Serai being brought into the hospital and breaks into tears-

When can I see her…?

We can’t tell you that sir.

This is bullshit…

-Sean turns around away from the officers and heads for the front of the hospital and see's a line of people trying to get in-

Wow… That’s a lot of people… I’d cut to the front of the line because Serai is not last to me. She’s first, but I know everybody is going to throw me to the back anyway.

-Sean begins to walk away and then looks back at the hospital-

Serai… I’m sorry. I wish I could’ve saved you from this.

Libby’s apartment

April 24th
Tim Patrick [vs.] Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Alex Dillinger [vs.] Alexander Remington Small-10

-Phone ringing-

-Phone ringing-

-Pickup-

Hello?

Hello Mr. Libby.

-Jessica Matthews is on the other end

Ah, Jessica. I’ve wondered when I would hear a familiar voice.

It’s good to see that your memory still there Sean. I heard about your wife.

Yeah… She’s stable for now, but its still in the air if she will ever open her eyes ever again.

I’m sorry to hear that.

-A brief sigh from Sean-

I’ve called to ask you to come back.

Why?

Corey has brought to my attention seeing as the World tour is over, IWF is returning to Boston. As tribute, we are donating all the money we’d make to the victims.

Uh-huh.

So if anything Sean, your presence in the backstage area even if you don’t make a appearance on the show, just the fact that your there will lighten the spirits of everybody in the locker room.

I don’t know…

I will do this for you Sean. As thanks to all you have done for IWF in the past, I will put you in match at Battle Grounds. This match is to determine who will face the World Champion, at Isolation.

You have a deal; just send me a message about who else is in the match.

Boston General Hospital

April 25th

Tim Patrick [vs.] Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Alex Dillinger [vs.] Alexander Remington Mass_general

-Sean’s in the room holding Serai’s hand-

I am so sorry about all this Serai. I wish this didn’t happen. It hurts me everyday that I wasn’t there to help you when you needed me.

-Sean rubs her hand-

I am going to IWF this week, they are paying tribute to everybody hurt by this. They are paying you. I’m also going to wrestle there in two weeks… It’s going to be hard without your help. But…The passion that I have for you is... It fuels me.

-Sean feels his hand being held-

S… Serai?

-Sean looks at her as she opens her eyes and looks at him-

….Just follow… Your heart.

-Serai smiles at Sean and closes her eyes again-

I will… I will I promise you.

Tim Patrick [vs.] Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Alex Dillinger [vs.] Alexander Remington Libbeh10

I have wrestled longer in IWF than anybody. Longer than the Hall of famers, Longer than any of our champions, Longer than everybody in this match. I have everything to win but nothing to lose, and I will prove that. When I fight these five people, the five who are in my way to prove that I can do it, I have proven the impossible before. I can prove it again.

Three of my opponents have wrestled in IWF longer than one of them. Tim Patrick. I respect Tim, very much. However, he like me is a former High Impact champion, but unlike me, Tim never stayed in IWF. When the IIA died, Tim Patrick became nothing more than a Semi-Active Wrestler, only fighting when he wants, but never wrestling on a full time basis like I have. He is a veteran when we met, I was a rookie, and I out did him in every way. What makes him think, he can win this match? Hell who can say he’ll stay if he wins the World title? Nobody, because he is not dependable.

Then we have Steel Angel, somebody I know very, very well. Steel helped teach me some moves, but he didn’t teach me everything that I know, but I do know Steel helped me get my revenge on a one Cody Taylor. Steel has proven that he can defy odds not to mention he is only Grand Slam Champion, and he currently holds the longest winning record, but there’s one thing that Steel has never done. That is winning the World title with a challenge, James Shark was never a challenge to Steel, neither was Chad Mason, but you know what? He lost the title, To Chad Mason! Steel never should be given a world title since he lost to that guy. Who’s to say he won’t lose it to Jack Savage?

Now we have Gordon Fury, or Nick Fury, or Gordon Freeman… I don’t know. Never got your name, Gordon is a fine guy, but Gordon lacks the stomach and the actual passion to be World Champion. He is too young to be given it, not to mention he is the current holder of the High Impact championship. So what does he need to prove in this? I don’t know. Maybe to prove Australian’s aren’t just a bunch of Kangaroo eaters and who love Owls? I’m not sure, but Gordon already has something to be proud of. Not to mention, he has a match before the Main Event, while it takes a lot of guts to try to win both matches, I doubt he has the stamina to make it threw.

Next we have this Alex Dillinger who I know nothing about. He has a lot of skill to go far, and this match can put him in the driver seat to be number one contender, but wait. What has he done exactly to deserve a world title shot? He’s been in IWF for what? A month? Maybe two? Bro you have no idea what it truly takes to be in the IWF to earn something that good. Why don’t you work your way up to it man, prove that you deserve something as prestigious as the IWF World championship. You out of all these people in this match are the least deserving of this title.

Lastly, we have a unknown person. It is said to be a returning person as well. Could be Death-Angel, could be Stygian, hell it could even be Jason Hawk for the laughs. But one thing is for sure whoever you are, or whatever you are, you like everybody else in this match doesn’t deserve the world title. I don’t need to know who you are to beat you. Because when it comes down to it, I am the most experienced in this company. I have wrestled in it longer than anybody, and you surely not deserve of it, that is because you haven’t felt the true blood on your hands, the IWF blood.

There is a common thing however, Tim, Steel and I have that IWF blood, I have had it since I came here. And that blood is what is on that title. That talk of blood sweat and tears? That is what the IWF is all about, and I have proven that time and again that I am IWF’s greatest homegrown creation. And I am thankful for that. Now it is the time for me to get what I have deserved, and I will do it. None of these people or anybody for that matter, will stop me from getting the IWF World Championship.

Back to top Go down
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Tim Patrick [vs.] Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Alex Dillinger [vs.] Alexander Remington   Tim Patrick [vs.] Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Alex Dillinger [vs.] Alexander Remington I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:18 pm

The scene opens up mid-afternoon on Sunday, a few hours before Homecoming. Tim Patrick is wandering the arena. Both the stage and ring are both being set up of the IWF ring crew. Tim walks past the ring and his eye catches sight of a stunning blonde woman putting on the turnbuckles in the ring. The sight of her stops him in his tracks. He stands there for a minute or two thinking about what to do. Should he continue to walk and focus on his match later in the night or should he stay and talk to her. He realizes that she sees him, and that he's been standing there for a minute looking directly at her. He snaps out of his daze, and smiles, red-faced. He walks up to her with a grin on his face.

Tim Patrick:

Hi there, I'm Tim.

She took one glance at him, giving him a soft smile before continuing back to her work.

Beautiful Woman on Ring-Crew:

Hi Tim. The ring isn't ready as you can see so you might have to wait a bit longer to get the feel of it. Sorry for the delay...

He stands there, grinning ear to ear

Tim Patrick:

The ring can wait. What's your name?

Looking at him a bit confused, her face crunched up almost as though she was about to wiggle her nose like a rabbit before she began to tighten the turn buckles.

Beautiful Woman on Ring-Crew:

Cody.... why you ask?

Tim looks off towards the staging area, fighting back the urge to laugh. He can't remember the last time he tried to pick up a woman. He composes himself enough to look back Cody and grins again.

Tim Patrick:

I ask because mostly we just hire high school kids to set our rings up. Not stunningly beautiful women.

She stopped what she was doing, the cranking sound stopped.

Cody:

Oh...

Back facing him she looked back at what she was doing and continued.

Cody:

Do they really let kids do this? Because they really shouldn't.

Tim laughs softly to himself.

Tim Patrick:

Yeah, I know. I have twisted my ankle plenty of times on faulty rings. You look like you know what you're doing.

Cody:

I try to, we are getting a new spring mechanism soon and I am going to have to learn it before I can touch a ring again. But Faulty rings are done by people who think they know it all or because they are lazy. I have no idea how many times i have to wait till the older crew are gone for me to correct their mistakes.

She says as she tests out the rope with her hand.

Cody:

It's not their fault really, their just old and can't tighten things up like they used to.

Tim Patrick:

Not to sound like I have a massive ego or anything, but have you ever seen any of my matches?

Cody chuckles as she turns and sits on the steel steps.

Cody:

To be honest? No, I get free tickets to watch the shows i put rings up for but i usually just hang out in the back waiting for the show to be over so I can take the ring down. I'm sure your pretty good though.

Tim cracks another smile

Tim Patrick:

Well, I'm Tim Patrick. I won the High Impact Championship a couple of weeks ago, and I'm defending it tonight.

Cody:

So your a champion? Did you earn it or did you steal it? Or how does that work exactly?

Tim Patrick:

I won it. It's my first title win in 14 years, and my first in IWF.

Cody:

It took you 14 yrs to win a belt? that takes some dedication.

Tim Patrick:

Well, I stopped wrestling for several years. I started again in 2010. It took a lot of hard work to get this far. But enough about me. How long have you been working for IWF?

Cody:

Not long but i don't work for IWF I’m just a temp until Roger comes back. he had surgery on his elbow so he may be out for awhile.

Tim Patrick:

Listen, I don't usually open myself up like this. I tend to stay to myself when it comes to the wrestling business. But you have big, amazing eyes that caught my attention from across the arena floor and I'd hate myself for not asking you to come to dinner with me tonight after the show. You want to have dinner with me later?

Cody:

Yeah sure, but I can't meet you like right after the show i have to stay and take all this back down and pack it up, might take awhile.

Tim Patrick:

That's fine. I have to shower and will likely have to get stitches anyway. Come look for me backstage when you're done out here.

Cody:

You're.... going to wait?

Tim Patrick:

I mean, I never really leave the building that quickly. I stay and talk to other wrestlers and IWF.com. I'm sure I'd be here when you finished anyway. And besides, I'd really like to take you out tonight.

Cody:

Okay I’ll come find you then

Cody:

Tim... right?

Tim Patrick:

(Laughs to himself) Yeah, it's Tim. Sounds great.

Tim smiles and he walks off and Cody goes back to work on the ring with a soft smile on her face.

Monday, May 6, 2013
Madison Square Garden – Backstage
New York, NY
7:00 PM
~~ON CAMERA~~

The scene opens up in a dark locker room. Tim Patrick is sitting in the corner, you can barely make out his face through the darkness. He looks at the camera and begins to speak.

Tim Patrick:

You know, most people would be pissed off. Most people would have spent the last week plotting to get their title back. Not me. And I'm not sure why. I recently won my first belt in 14 years and then lost it a week ago. And for some reason it doesn't bother me. Maybe that’s because I don't have it in me to be a long term champion at this point in my life. Fighting is what drives me. Not some title. The important thing to be was HOW and WHERE I won the High Impact Title. Nothing else about that title belt mattered to me. So yeah, congratulations Gordon. You earned it. And I hope you keep the belt for as long as you want it. But you have to remember one thing...I get a rematch at some point. One day I'll wake up hungry and I'll take what is owed to me and I'll beat you again.

Tonight, I fight a bunch of other guys for a shot at a World Title shot. Being a champion isn't in my heart right now, but as long as there is a fight to be had, I'll fight that fight.

~~The scene fades~~
Back to top Go down
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

PostSubject: THIS IS MY LIFE, THIS LIFE IS MY DIAMOND: PART II   Tim Patrick [vs.] Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Alex Dillinger [vs.] Alexander Remington I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 11:11 pm

Tim Patrick [vs.] Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Alex Dillinger [vs.] Alexander Remington Diamond3_zps131cbc8b
>-|THIS IS MY LIFE, THIS LIFE IS MY DIAMOND: PART II|-<

Tim Patrick [vs.] Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Alex Dillinger [vs.] Alexander Remington RPSpacerAV

Prologue:
Inside Dillinger’s Mind

Everything had come to pass, The Revolution had been sparked and I had lit the flame. People were talking. Starting to get fed up with the bullshit going on behind closed doors. Nothing could stop the tides from roaring and rising heading straight towards IWF. It’s not going to stop, it’s not letting up. Soon enough the entire IWF will be swallowed whole. Change will be FORCED. With IWF flooded we will all adapt, adapt to a new environment. One where Corey Casey does not control what we say or do or how we act. His lies and abusive power is something that’s gotten out of control.

You see I saw from my television set right in front of my very own eyes the signs of a dictator. I saw a man marching loudly to the beat of his own drum. The man proudly shouted commands and recruited heavily to remain in the spotlight all the while maintaining his egotistical grasp upon IWF. Corey Casey had gather together a team. My eyes watched closely as a group of individuals capable of controlling each and every aspect of IWF both inside and outside were being assembled, piece-by-piece. I observed and kept a watchful eye. It intrigued me truth be told. I’ve always been interested in groups or factions if you will. Being a man that was responsible for creating one of the most legendary factions professional wrestling has ever seen in HFF it’s only natural that I take interest in seeing if anyone can do it better than I can.

Fast forward a few months down the road and I’m on the phone with the blonde haired, shorter and stumpy version Lance Bass…Corey Casey.

It’s no secret and everyone knows that Ashley Valance married me acted like she was having my baby and took me to the cleaners financially. It’s something I’m not proud of but it’s something that I’ve learned from. I found out whom it was, everything has since then been dealt with. Putting everything with Ashley behind me and moving on has proved to be one of the biggest challenges I’ve ever come face to face with. The realization that maybe the choices you’ve made lately if not the majority of your decisions have been the wrong ones…that’s something hard to swallow…like swallowing razorblades if I’m to be exact.

I needed money, bad. Either get some form of income or lose everything I own. Those were my choices. Not too hard to make really. When Corey Casey contacted me I didn’t have to stay on the line for more than ten minutes. The deal was processed and finalized. Yet there was a catch…
Tim Patrick [vs.] Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Alex Dillinger [vs.] Alexander Remington AlexD_zps2e41692f
Corey Casey wanted Axle Vengeance for The Empire. Sign the contract and prepare to aide Mr. Casey on his personal quest to strengthen his stronghold on IWF. I’ve never been one to enjoy working for someone else. Yet there was no choice really. With my back against the wall I pulled the trigger and committed career suicide.

If I’ve learned anything from my boy Ace Static it’s that dying is something you can comeback from. He did. In order to comeback from career suicide I needed my boys…HFF.

The rest is history.

We all know that Corey Casey lied to me about the opportunity to get Remi’s head on a silver platter. Everyone saw the way HFF reluctantly fed Parker Wayde to Remington the night he walked away IWF Champion. In what world would Axle Vengeance knowingly aid someone in winning the most prestigious championship? Not this world, maybe a dream world…certainly NOT reality.

Needless to say the deed had been done. Remington would hold that belt with CC acting as his personal shadow. Hell even Tiffani Michaels joined the shit show allowing herself to be manipulated and kept down. What was HFF doing? Being delegated to tag team champions working opening matches, curtain jerking. Called upon when needed to act on The Empire’s behalf or more so for Corey Casey’s ulterior motives.

Surely Ace Static and Damien Drake didn’t want to do this, they fought tooth and nail against it. I needed the money, I’ll always be grateful for them coming along for the ride and getting my back. We did what we had to do.

Force The Empire to crumble.

Philip Joseph would play the pawn cast as a king. Eagerly following my lead. He took it further than I wanted. Yet it was done. The Empire fell. Casey I’m sure knows it was me who orchestrated everything. It’d only be a matter of time until he hatched a plan to get me back. Maybe the attack by Corey Bull putting me on the shelf was that very attack. Yet somehow that seemed a bit too simple, even for Casey. Even Corey Casey had to know that someone like Corey Bull wouldn’t be enough to stop me. Sure it added to the tribulation but if anything it’s made me stronger. I’ve had extra time to evaluate my situation and regain the focus. When I came back I knew at that very moment that the tweets started coming out…CC was already stirring his caldron and shit was about to get serious.

With everything and everyone against me and my moral compass pointing south…things hadn’t been going my way for a long time up until now. I mean I’ve had moments of greatness but that’s because let’s face it this business is one that I was born into, it comes like second nature to me. After putting all the work in at a young age I never really had to TRY at this thing. Truth be told only a handful of times have I been able to really be tested. Moments of laziness and lapses in judgment on my part have created the occasional temporary roadblock here and there throughout my career. However the moment I admitted to myself these points…that very moment was the moment I stepped foot into my prime.

Welcome to a new era.

The era of Alex Dillinger…

Tim Patrick [vs.] Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Alex Dillinger [vs.] Alexander Remington OffCameraAD_zpsc897130a

Present Day: Los Angeles, California

It took me a moment to cool off before I could contact my pops again. This whole trying to do better with what I’ve got left had taken its toll. Shit was mentally exhausting to say the least.

Tim Patrick [vs.] Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Alex Dillinger [vs.] Alexander Remington Home_zps4dd0a155My father and I engaged in a conversation with one another and it was less hostile so I decided to head over to his house. He wanted to talk to me some more and help me go through some things. Something about nothing having gone through my sister and mother’s things. Pulling up to the home I grew up in was sort of surreal in a way. Almost as if I was a young kid running around again. I could see it all too vividly. The large front lawn where I’d play with my two German Shepherds Dean-O and Cash, respectfully named after Dean Martin and Johnny Cash. Damn to be that young again, so full of life and the world at your fingertips.

Stepping out of my flat black Lexus LFA I tossed on my beanie and made my way to the front door. Knocking on the door I made sure to lock my baby up twice with a couple clicks on the remote. As I turned back to the door my father had swung it open and greeted me with a smile and a strange half hug half handshake.
“Son, oh great so glad you’re on time.”

“Yeah, yeah, hard drugs etcetera.”

“Come in, come in…there’s something I HAVE to show you.”

Great as I followed closely behind my father I could just imagine the things he wanted to show me. Probably reminisce over his career or tell me what I’m doing wrong in mine despite me already being widely more recognized than him. “Son I’d like you to meet…” oh no not this. Another young gold digger that allows my saggy old father to penetrate her so she can sit on her ass all day and read bullshit magazines like US or OK!...I only know about those magazines because I’m often in them, don’t get too carried away with those thoughts. Honestly thought I wasn’t surprised he had another woman again. It was about that time of year.

Turning the corner my jaw dropped. A blonde kid probably in his twenties was standing there with a “Blonder, Tanner, Hotter”t-shirt on. So this was the big surprise? My father was gay. Wow I didn’t know how to take, it I mean it explains a lot of the flamboyant behavior but I was totally not expecting this. “Um well…” stumbling over my words struggling to find them I walked over and extended a hand and the kid shook it. “Nice to meet you, I’m Alex. Uh welcome to the family I guess?”

“How did you know he was family?” My father looked puzzled as he proposed the question to me. Glancing over my shoulder I released the hand of this kid in front of me. “Just a guess. I mean it had been a while since the last time you introduced me to a lady friend so this makes sense now. How long have you two been together?”

As soon as the words poured from my mouth the kid looked over to me with disgust as my father began to laugh. “TOGETHER! HA! This is your half brother Roman.”

Not sure if I was happy that my father hadn’t hooked up with some young boy toy or if I was mad that my father had kept this secret from me for how many ever years…either way at this point and with everything as fucked up as it had been I was ready to accept whatever it was he threw my way.

“So you’re my half brother eh. Guess it’s nice to meet you Roman, I’m Alex. For a second I thought my father, or our father I guess…I thought he was a big gay Manther.” Roman had that disgusted look on his face again that was practically priceless I almost wanted to keep reiterating the fact. Nice guy. Just remember, nice guy. I decided to not keep going.

“I know who you are.” Releasing the handshake Roman looked at me as he removed his earbuds.

“How so?” I asked questioning him. I was almost certain he and I had never crossed paths before. “Well you’re on TV aren’t you? Not to mention you’re in a sport I’m trying my hardest to get into.” That made sense. I guess I should’ve thought about the whole being on TV and a pretty well known celebrity thing.
Tim Patrick [vs.] Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Alex Dillinger [vs.] Alexander Remington Roma_zps80623d59
“Interested in becoming a professional wrestler are we? Well my pops…OUR pops…” slipped up again, man this was going to take some getting used to. “Yes OUR pops…he knows his shit, just don’t let him walk on you and you’ll turn out just like me. If you’re lucky of course.” Tossing out a little wink I let the kid know that getting to my level would be harder than he could ever imagine. Not that he wasn’t in shape or appear to be unathletic but he looked like a diva.

“Well I just started training a few months ago. Pops told me that I’ve got a long ways to go but I’m willing to work so we’ll see.” Folding up his headphones he slide them into his pocket walking over to the couch grabbing a seat. Standing next to my father we were left alone with Roman sitting all the way across the room.

“So this is going to be the new boy wonder is it? Another project to keep you occupied?” Slamming him with questions I knew the answers, he was bored. If this kid was any good I would’ve heard about him the moment my father started training him. Oh well. My father looked up from the ground still smiling and I was shocked. He placed a hand behind my neck tapping me lightly. “You’ll see son, you’ll see. He’s got potential…” well I guess whatever makes him happy. If training is a way for him to escape and do what he loves who was I to argue.

“What did he do before this?” Letting out a sigh and half chuckle he squeezed my neck just enough to make me squirm out like I was a kid again. “He was a psychic…” quickly I bit down on my bottom lip almost causing it to explode from the force I chomped down with. Dear God I just about burst into laughter on the spot. My abdomen tightened and my eyes watered. Holy fuck a psychic really? I just had to know more. Looking back at my Dad I cracked a grin slyly. He knew what I was up to as his face changed from playful father to panic.

“ALEX! Don’t you…”

Waving him off with my right hand I headed towards Roman who had put his music back on and seemed to be bobbing his head enjoying himself. His eyes were closed and his lips were mouthing to words to his music. Putting my hand in his face I caught his attention as he removed his earphones again.

“Hey Roman, now I know you’re a big wrestling fan and want to get in the business and yada yada right?” He looked up at me with eager eyes probably hoping I was going to help him on his road. “Yeah I’m dying to get involved!” Excitement filled the tone of his voice so I continued on. “Well Pops over there just told me you used to be a psychic. Enlighten me please. Tell me my future. As I’m sure you know, this coming Battlegrounds I’ll be facing a bunch of people and there’s a mystery opponent. Tell me who it is.” This was the perfect opportunity to both entertain myself with watching him act like a psychic and see what his guess would be.

“Alright I can give it a shot, sorry if it takes a second since it’s been a while.” Still trying not to laugh, it’s been awhile I think that’s the first time in the history of fortune telling that those words have ever been uttered. “Sure, of course.” My arms folded with one hand covering my mouth I watched closely as he closed his eyes focusing his energy towards me with hand movements. This was weird. His body began to shake. Looking over at my father I chuckled as he face palmed it.

“I CAN SEE IT!” Yelling out with his eyes still glued shut Roman apparently had a vision. “What do you see? Corey Casey?” Why not get specific with it I thought to myself asking him the questions. “No, no I can’t make out the face but this man is taller than Corey Casey and he doesn’t have blonde hair like Corey Casey either. This man is someone you know. This man will try and befriend you. Be careful of this man.” Practically having a seizure on the couch Roman started to really sell the whole act. Maybe he had a future in professional wrestling after all.

“Everything alright?” I asked calmly keeping in my laughter. Roman keeled over and his eyes vaulted open. He was awake once again and back with us. Shaking his head he let me know he was ok as he blinked a lot and sat back up. This was really weird.

“Hopefully that helps, like I said it’s been awhile sorry.” Roman was over apologetic so I let him know everything was cool and that it helped.

Exiting stage left my father and I walked together to the garage where a lot of my mother and sister’s things were.

Tim Patrick [vs.] Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Alex Dillinger [vs.] Alexander Remington DomDnew_zps940eccd6“I don’t know even after all of these years if I’m ready for something like this yet.” Giving him a tap on the back like he had done to me earlier we both entered into the garage walking to a set of five shelves with boxes neatly placed in rows upon them.

“You wanna start on one end and I’ll start on the other?” As I asked my father the question he responded with a nod of the head.
Opening the first boxes we began sorting through picking out things to keep and things to give away to charity. Glancing through things it triggered an emotional response from me. Burying it deep down it was mainly good memories of my sister and I. The good times before my world was turned all around.

“Son I wanted to talk to you about something that had been bothering me since we sat down and ate together.” Here we go, was he about to bring up the drinking or my careless drunken stupor against Storming Raven? “I’ve been a terrible father, I can admit that. Never being there for you must’ve been hard growing up. I just don’t know where you got the idea that I used to beat on you.” Pausing for a moment I sat down the bag of Legos.

“That’s because you did, I’m not going to argue with you about it. I’m trying to leave all of it in the past.” I didn’t want to make eye contact with him so I pretended to rifle through the box once again but he wouldn’t let it go.

“Please just help me understand son, I know I was drinking heavily after the accident so maybe I don’t remember. Give me a time it happened, something, anything to help jar my memory. I beg you.” He looked at my way and wouldn’t take his eyes off of me.

Racking my brain I couldn’t draw from a specific example. Was I wrong all these years? Did I just imagine it to make things easier on myself? Great now I was psychoanalyzing myself on the spot. “Uhh…” still nothing came to me. This was frustrating beyond all belief. “You know I can’t really think of anything right now. Maybe I’ve finally successfully blocked it all out.” Way to stay positive Alex I thought to myself as he still wouldn’t stop looking at me.

“So that’s it? You have nothing? Alex did you ever think that maybe through all the years of repeated drug use and that hatred for me that ate away at your soul…that maybe, just maybe…you could’ve convinced yourself that I physically abused you just so leaving would be easier?” Before a few minutes ago I never imagined that to be possible. It was very possible that I could’ve convinced myself of false truths to make my struggle that much easier. Push blame on others to avoid dealing with my own personal problems. It wouldn’t be the first time I would’ve done something like that. Then again what if it was just my father playing mind games with me again?

“You know…maybe. It’s possible.” Looking up from the box I could see my father’s eyes widen out of shock that I was actually agreeing with him. We were making progress. Even if I had to go with the flow and ignore the past for this very moment I was at peace with everything. A smile slowly crept up on my father’s face as we continued going through the boxes. I was shocked he had dropped it so fast just as he was shocked I admitted I could be wrong about things all these years. Maybe there was a future for us to once again become father and son. This was a giant leap in that very direction.

Tim Patrick [vs.] Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Alex Dillinger [vs.] Alexander Remington OffCameraAD_zpsc897130a

Present Day: Los Angeles, California

Maybe it was my consciousness that was kicking in but either way as I drove down the streets of Los Angeles and up the narrow roads of the Hollywood Hills I reached my destination, the home of Jack Savage. He wasn’t expecting me but I felt that I should check in on my friend. Jack hadn’t even taken to twitter to vent so something had to be up. Stepping out of my Lexus I headed up to the door buzzing the doorbell awaiting Jack.

“Alex, come in…come in.” Kelly Savage stood there in a Spring dress looking thrilled to see me as we embraced with a hug. “Where’s Jacky boy at?” I asked her. “He’s resting right now, I’m supposed to wake him in about ten minutes so help yourself. There are some drinks in the fridge. I’m just in the middle of finishing laundry.”
Tim Patrick [vs.] Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Alex Dillinger [vs.] Alexander Remington Lexus_zps2b676c9c
Giving her a salute I walked into the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water. Fuck this was awkward. Why couldn’t Jack be up so I could shoot the shit with him see how he was doing and then bail. Oh well guess I’d sip on this water and play with my phone until Jacky woke up from fucking naptime. Hopefully Kelly wouldn’t try and talk to me. She was nice but Jesus she’s dumb as rocks.

“You can turn the television on!” Kelly shouted from down the hall in the laundry room. I turned the TV on to appease her.

My phone started to ring and I answered it. Preston Poppycock had called to speak to me about the new gym Ace Static and I was opening up. We had funded the build and helped design the layout. Pretty awesome to finally be getting my own gym, a Hollywood’s Fucking Finest gym of course.

“Preston, how’s the build coming? That’s great.”

“Well keep me updated on everything. I’m pretty excited about the whole thing. Give me a chance to further cement my legacy in this business….”

“Yeah I’ve been talking a lot about that I know. There’s a reason. Anyways, I’ll talk to you later I think Jacky boy is about to get up now.”
Saying goodbye to Preston I hung up my phone as Kelly walked into the room to wake Savage.

She closed the door behind her and I could hear Jack yelling at her. Well if it couldn’t get even more awkward it just did. Yup I think I just heard him throw a lamp against the wall.

Tim Patrick [vs.] Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Alex Dillinger [vs.] Alexander Remington Savage_zpsdfd6a556The door swung open as a shirtless, half awake, full bearded, and angry. I grinned and snickered a bit “well you look fucking INCREDIBLE JACKY!” Rubbing his eyes with his hands he looked and saw me sitting there on the couch. I started to laugh and he did too shaking his head with his hands on the waist of his grey sweatpants.

“Hey man, I’m glad to see ya.” He looked to be hobbling a bit as he walked towards the sliding glass door exiting to his backyard. I followed behind him as he pulled out a cigarette lighting it up.
“I was just over at my Pop’s place going through some old things. Then I started thinking about my other family and you guys…so it hit me! I said to myself Jack has been quiet just at home doing nothing. Had to come over and see what was up.”

“Thanks man I appreciate the company. I’ve been having a rough time though bro, I’ll be honest.”

“Really?” Jack didn’t seem like the type to be having a hard time. Honestly out of everyone I’ve ever met Jack is probably the MOST resilient motherfucker on the planet. He’s taken his share of beatings in his career and he’s always bounced back. He shows up to work every week. The dude is loyal as can be, a true friend at the very least.

“This whole being injured thing sucks bro. I mean I’ve been sitting here at home fucking sleeping and doing nothing. My wife cooks like shit. Corey Casey is an asshole. Philip Joseph is a fucktwat. I’m tired of everyone saying I’m nothing but a follower. Someone’s lap dog.” Jack walked over to the fridge popping open a beer chugging it down before letting out a loud belch while scratching his stomach.

“Bro enough with the woe is me bullshit. Had there been a more impactful force and I had moved a fraction of a hair to the right then I would’ve torn my achilles. I worked through my injury and now I’m back now. You need to get your shit together Jack. Not just to comeback and get my back. No you need to comeback and this time do it for yourself. Do it to shove it in the face of those that have doubted you. You’ve won championships, you’re a hell of a competitor in your own right and there’s no reason why you can’t revert back to that former self."

Jack looked away from me looking up to the sun with his aviator shades covering his eyes. He inhaled and sighed allowing the smoke to seep from his nostrils. “You’re right…” flicking the ash from his smoke he looked back towards me.

“You know I’ve been sitting around feeling sorry for myself and I’ve just I dunno I guess I wondered if I still had it in me. I wondered if anyone would even want me back. But fuck em. Fuck everyone else. I need to do this for me. I need to return to the ring and not go out like this. Not like this.”

“Exactly my friend. So get your shit together. Start training again. Get back to doing the rehab for your injuries and restore your name. Trust me I’ve started doing it and I feel great.”

Hopefully I talked Jacky boy down from jumping off whatever bridge he was standing on. The guy looked like shit and was down. He was obviously upset with the way he was being treated by fans and people in IWF in general. Always being considered a pawn or a follower when being an established wrestler of Savage’s talent would lower anyone’s self confidence dramatically.

We continued to talk and Jack was noncommittal on a timetable for his return to the ring. Guess only time would tell if this visit had given him any motivation at all. Regardless of the end result I had said what needed to be said to Jack and the ball was in his court now. As I left his house to me it felt like the old Jack was coming back around.

Tim Patrick [vs.] Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Alex Dillinger [vs.] Alexander Remington RevolutionAD_zpsa30a8b23

Present Day: New York, New York

The Statue of Liberty she stands tall and pride representing freedom and the days where fighting for something was what you did. Fighting for a purpose, for the right to be free. Think how you want, act the way you feel and speak what is on your mind. People today have lost sight of what it’s like to fight for a purpose. I fight for a purpose. I fight for a cause.

Standing in the crown of all that represents the United States of America I looked out over the New York Harbor. The wind kicked up and gust through as I clutched onto my dark olive suit jacket’s lapel straightening it out.

“Freedom, we all just want to be free am I right? Make our own decisions and live the lives we so choose to live. Sounds simple enough to me. Yet constant roadblocks prevent us from accomplishing those very simple goals. Whether it be rules, laws or the magically word spewed from some higher authority.” Pulling out a cigarette I glanced at a no smoking sign posted in broad daylight. Fuck that I lit it up anyways pointing to it with the cigarette between my index and middle fingers. “Just like that shit right there…” scoffing at the sign I let out a slight chuckle leaning against the railing looking out over the harbor once more.

“Roadblocks, I know a lot about roadblocks. I’ve stood toe to toe with every type of roadblock you could think of, even the kind that could develop only in the sick mind of Corey Bull. One after the other I’ve faced them and one after the other I’ve knocked them down only to keep on coming. It’s no secret that I’ve made my share of mistakes, misjudged those around me. However the past few month things dramatically changed, both professionally and personally for me. Yet I still look at IWF and see the wrongs occurring on a daily basis.”

“People being looked down upon and never given the proper chance to shine and prove their worth. Rookies struggle to make the cut and move on from jerking curtains to making an impact. Right now the future of this sport looks to be bleak. Hell the future of IWF appears to be just as bleak. Yet it’s not too late…”
Tim Patrick [vs.] Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Alex Dillinger [vs.] Alexander Remington Liberty_zps09bf7c18
“It’s not too late to stand up and FIGHT. It’s not too late to make changes for the better. It’s not too late to TAKE back the company we’ve all come to call home. Take it back from the clutches of Corey Casey and take it BACK from the false champions that plague your TV screens.”

“Now don’t get me wrong, it’s not Griffin Hawkins fault that he has a corny gimmick that appeals to children and over the hill adults who still occasionally don’t mind busting out the spandex on the weekend to the sounds of the Scorpions. Needless to say he was no rightful champion. A sheep fed to the slaughter only to watch as the sheep narrowly escaped from winding up on the plate of Alexander Remington. He won. The man defied the odds and won. Despite the fact that he won the victory will forever be tainted. Remington showed up seemingly distracted in that match. Hell he didn’t even put out a promo. The problem with Griffin winning that match is that he failed to impress. It was only a matter of time until the belt would be removed from around his waist. The party lasted less than a month when Ethan Cage defeated him in Rio.”

As I got a visual of Ethan defeating Griffin and Molly in the ring I couldn’t help but laugh. As if the three of them even belonged in the ring with me. It was a humorous thought.

“Ethan Cage, the next big dog on the block. Defeating Griffin Hawkins what an amazing victory. That must’ve worked out well for you. Oh that’s right Ethan lost the title the following week at Homecoming. Losing the title at Homecoming to a woman that had lost her belt only to receive a shot because she was slurping up Chuck Matthew’s baby batter. Then again I’m not telling you anything you don’t know already. Molly Reid practically committed suicide just to win the title. Shame it takes that much effort from her to walk away victorious. That stunt was something maybe I might’ve considered years ago when I was immature and begging for attention. What’s the point of ending your career for a single moment in the sun? Guess I’m more of the legacy type. Regardless of what she decided to do it doesn’t change the fact that her reign as champion lasted all of forty-eight hours. I reiterate the fact…FALSE CHAMPIONS.”

“What do I mean by false champions specifically you ask? Well it’s quite simple really. While I have my speculations and personal reservations as to whom the mystery opponent will be this week but it has to do with that very theory.” Puffing on my cigarette I blew a cloud out of the crown window as a group of tourists passed through I allowed them to remove themselves before being told to do so.

“These champions were nothing more than placeholders. By keeping the main event as weak as possible Corey Casey had been doing this for a reason. A reason that I believe I know. It all makes so much sense when you break it down. I’m not one to give away the element of surprise but let’s just say Corey Casey has been strategically weakening the main event picture so that this mystery man could walk in and take over.”

“The plan being for him to just walk in with his dick swinging proudly and automatically assuming the match was his for the taking. Surely he would have amply time to prepare for the match. Being given an advanced notice going into a fight would be a HUGE advantage for any fighter. Not to mention the fact that he knows who we all are yet we don’t know whom he is…well the others might not, but I do. In fact later this evening I’ll more than likely confirm my suspicions.”

“My eyes and ears are everywhere in this company. No one can get one over without me knowing about it.”

“The outcry has started to be heard. With rumors flying all over the place about this match everyone is losing their shit. Tim Patrick was on a twitter tirade the other day. The eyes have slowly begun to open. Yet knowing the severity of the situation and the possible destructive outcome if this match was to go in Corey Casey’s favor the IWF has no way of combating it. No way of fighting against the bullshit…”

With a smirk I flicked my cigarette out into the harbor turning to the camera removing my trademark Ray Ban sunglasses. Running my hand through my neatly done hair with the camera focused directly on me I delivered.

“That’s where I come in…you see while Corey Casey continues to try and divert the attention away from me and my triumphant return to the ring it doesn’t matter. No, it doesn’t FUCKING matter at all. He can divert the attention off of me and onto his little golden boy all he wants but it doesn’t change the fact that I’ve got everything in my being that it takes to defeat him. Ignore me as you will but you cannot deny me anymore. Not this time. I will save IWF from being forced to endure your bullshit and the force-feeding you’ve done of your chosen pet.”

“It’s time for me to restate my claim at being the best in this business. It’s time that IWF shift gears to a champion it can be proud to have as the face of this company. I will be that champion the people stand behind and I will be that champion that fights for all the injustices dished out by management. I will fight all challengers. The landscape of IWF is rapidly changing. I’m leading the charge. Prepare yourselves for the age of Dillinger. Prepare yourselves for the Revolution. The words of the people have been heard and change is evident. Now let’s start a fucking riot.”

With emphasis on riot my eyes narrowed in and I turned my back to the camera heading down and out of the Statue of Liberty. It was about to start. They couldn’t deny me any longer. It was my time, right here and now. This was my moment, the moment to recapture my throne as the KING of IWF and MOTHER FUCKING GREATEST.

Dimly lit, soft playing music…everything screamed class. Employees of the 48 Lounge hustle around hurrying to quickly setup my private booth. Benefits of being big time I guess. While I didn’t need a private booth I wasn’t about to deny the offer. Standing off to the side they setup stanchions velvet ropes attached and all. A mellow atmosphere with a strict dress code would prove to be the perfect setting to this little encounter.

“Here you are Mr. Dillinger could I be of any more assistance tonight?” the young but respectful bar manager enquired as I looked at him contemplating his question.

“Actually if you could get me a bottle of Rusty Blade and Johnny Walker Blue Label.”

“Sure thing, is that going to be all or would you like to run a tab with us? Also would you need any mixers tonight? How many glasses will you need as well?” quickly he responded, this guy was on top of his game and I could totally respect that. Finally someone taking pride in their job and not being a lazy fuck that just goes through the motions.

“Maybe, I’ll wait until my company arrives…” as I started to continue my phone began to ring. Quickly I answered it recognizing the name on the caller ID.

“Hey…yeah ok…sure thing, I’ve got us a table already. Alright I’ll talk to you soon…bye.” Sliding my thumb over my iPhone screen I ended the call placing it back into the pocket of my black skinny slacks.

“Sorry about that. I’ll just need two glasses and you can bring me some ice for now, I’ll be having my whiskey on the rocks…change it up a bit.”

“Right away Mr. Dillinger.” He quickly walked away tending to my every need. VIP treatment wasn’t uncommon even in New York.

Sitting down on the plush couch I pulled out my phone again, I was already bored. Going through my twitter account glancing over all the tweets from people wishing me luck and welcoming me back. Quickly I stopped reading to avoid becoming an overly emotional pussy. Shit was crazy; everyone was showing mad support and love. Sort of all hit home and made me want to prove everyone right, that they could believe in me again.

Glancing to the right I could see Preston Poppycock with a glass of wine in one hand and gesturing with the other as he engaged in a conversation with the 48 Lounge owner Brian Packin, a nice guy who ran an extremely classy joint here. Over the week I had hired Preston on to be my Public Relations agent. Since he talked as much as he did why not put him to more use. It was time to rebuild my image to an extent. I guess you could say with age you become more business savvy in a sense. I just made sure to pride myself on being TRUE to what I am while still enjoying the fruits of my labor.

After sending out a few tweets poking fun at Storming Raven and getting a rise out of him, it was enjoyable but I decided to put my phone down as I read a text stating my company had arrived. Finally. I was starting to get thirsty. Reaching over I poured myself a drink on the rocks.

“Hey Alex Dillinger, I’m a big fan.” Those were the words I heard come from behind me to the right. How could someone have gotten past security and into my private booth I wondered? Turning around I noticed none other than Tom Cruise standing there lurking behind me. He was looking at me with his creepy beady little eyes.

“Pleasure to meet you Tom.” Extending my hand like a man he grasped onto it and immediately I was grossed out. His hands were clammy and extremely soft. Fucking disgusting. My eyes narrowed as he might as well have eye fucked me. Gross.

Tim Patrick [vs.] Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Alex Dillinger [vs.] Alexander Remington AlexNTom_zps4b7cf83e “Wow I am SUCH the fan. You have no idea. I’m a CLOSET-wrestling fan and really you’ve been one of my favorites in more recent history.” Well that was actually surprising to here. Then again for the majority of my career I’ve been a public maniac and overall psychopath…he can probably relate.

“Thanks, I’m shocked really but still thanks again. I liked…umm…fuck was that movie?” Trying to scramble quickly in my brain digging for a title. Shit. Still nothing.

“Top Gun?” He quickly snapped at me not giving me time to think.
“Oh God no…I mean no not that movie. Uhh…..actually you know I’ve got some company I’m meeting that I need to meet outside and walk them in.” Nice save Alex, I thought to myself fuck it and changed the subject quickly.

“Sure thing, you know I’m not supposed to talk about Top Gun anymore. Ever since the whole GAY thing. Tarantino fucked everything up for me.” From the tone of his voice I think at this point Tommy was buzzing pretty hard. Surely he was about to fill my head with his nonsense bullshit problems. I saw the YouTube video about the whole Top Gun is Gay thing, I thought it was hilarious. He probably had deep seeded resentment towards that video.

“Well I guess we’ll just have to save this conversation for another time then. Take care of yourself Tom.” Trying to end the conversation quickly I turned to walk away. Yet Tom was persistent. He placed his hand on my shoulder stopping me from walking.

“Ya know, I wanted to make you an offer…” Ok not to sound too homophobic but at this point I was getting weirded out to a whole different level. Like was he about to hit on me? This was getting awkward. If I had a few more glasses of this whiskey my fist would be punching a hole through his face.

“Actually I’m good thank you. Take care Tom.” Trying to be coy with my reply yet he wasn’t about to let it go.

“How would you like to unlock your brain? I can get you in. Take the journey. The amount of enlightenment I’ve gained since joining has been monumental Alex. I’m TELLING YOU! MON-U-MENTAL!” Ok now he was starting to go Oprah on me, fuck bro if he keeps going on raving like a lunatic I’m going to have to put him down.

My phone started ringing again as I looked down my heart soared with relief. Time to get the fuck out of this weird conversation before Tom tried to pull out his Lord Xenu and stick it in my Mancano. There was no need for murder to take place tonight.

“Sorry Tom we’ll have to continue this conversation later. Preston over there is my PR guy we’ll set something up to talk later. Have a good one.” Turning my back and walking away from him he raised his glass teetering from side to side obviously on a good one.

Tim Patrick [vs.] Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Alex Dillinger [vs.] Alexander Remington TomC_zpsca1094e9“Sounds good, ladies and gentlemen…AXLE VENGEANCE! The MOTHER-FUCKING-GREATEST!” Yelling out loudly Tom was now obnoxious drunk. Or as Parker put it, white girl drunk. Lowering my head not wanting to draw attention I ducked outside standing there waiting.
With a turn to the right…BOOM there she stood, absolutely stunning. I’ve got to hand it to her she surely cleaned up well. A few members of the press had flocked to her and when the two of us stood side-by-side cameras were popping off like it was the fucking red carpet. Smiling and doing our deed we posed for a few moments allowing them to capture a few photos. Waving my hand I ushered her inside as we headed to the VIP booth I had reserved.

“Took you long enough.” Jokingly I poked fun at Jaci’s lateness. I was usually the one never on time and late to the party. The whole non-excessive partying had helped with that.

“Well I didn’t want to show up and sit by myself waiting for you.” Cracking back with a joke of her own, Jaci smiled taking a seat. She was right though and had me with that one.

“You got me with that one. I thought you liked martinis but I wasn’t a hundred percent sure. I’ve got some gin here I’ll have him make you one.” Pointing to the bar manager that had been waiting on me I waited to make eye contact with him so he would head over.

“Actually yes, a martini would be perfect.” I wonder if she’d give me points on our board for getting that right? Yes, more than likely. Just another Jaci and Alex inside joke.

As the bar manager approached I told him she’d like a martini and he was off to grab it for her. Looking at Jaci I wondered how long it would take before she asked why I asked her to come out with me tonight.
“So Alex, what was this all about?” There it was, she asked right away with no hesitation. Guess there was no point beating around the bush. Sure let’s get the business portion out of the way and enjoy the rest of the evening I thought to myself.

“Well honestly, there are rumors flying all over the fucking place. I’m sure you’ve heard them. Not that I’m too concerned because let’s face it and be honest with each other…it was bound to happen sooner or later. Are they true?” No need to be overly obvious Jaci was smart enough to know what I was talking about.

“You asked me out here tonight to ask me about him? Ugh, that’s disgusting! Way to make my skin crawl Alex…” she tried to remain serious biting her lip struggling not to laugh as I smiled back at her.
Tim Patrick [vs.] Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Alex Dillinger [vs.] Alexander Remington AlexNJaci_zps8a66efcb

“Look you and I both know that he’s so egotistical there’s no way he could keep it a secret. He’d have to tell someone other than his shadow. That someone HAS to be you.” Sure I was reaching here but why not, it made sense to me. Just as I finished my sentence Jaci began to burst out into laughter causing people to turn their heads and look over towards our booth.

“What!?” Laughing myself, the laughter was contagious. I didn’t really know why we were laughing but yet I sat there laughing with her.

Struggling to compose herself again Jaci leaned forward and shook her head sighing for a moment. “You know what Alex, you’ve hit the nail on the head yet again.” Smiling at me with her remark I knew I was right. Wow how predictable.

“So would you care to share with me what the FUCK is going on? No pressure…” winking at her I sipped my drink leaning back against the couch with my arms stretched along the back.

“Even with as OBVIOUS as it should be…consider the whole back surgeon gag something to take your focus away from what’s really going to happen. You know who the surprise entrant is going to be and you know damn well he just HAD to tell me.” So I was right, all this time. I should’ve known better.

“That confirms the suspicions then. All the fake buddy bullshit was just a way to lure me into a false sense of security. Throw me off my game if you will. However it’s so FUCKING typical of him that it totally defeated the entire purpose. I figured as much. Deep down I knew this would be the play, the mental games. Funny thing how the mental games haven’t stopped since that night in UECW.” Reminiscing a bit I chuckled. Jaci didn’t have to tell me but her disdain for this character led her to spill the beans faster than Leilani jumped into bed with Ace.

“You two, you know he’s always been after you. Like as if that night wasn’t enough. Simply because he knew you weren’t in your right mindset. It got old really fast how much he would talk about you.” Pretending to stick her finger in her mouth as if she was vomiting Jaci fake gagged. Shaking my head she might’ve been exaggerating a bit but we both enjoyed a laugh.

“I’m not surprised really at all. He’s been struggling to grasp the concept that a focused and motivated ME is better than he’ll ever BE. Truthfully though a few days ago I met a stepbrother of mine. Weird I know. Guess my pops had another kid but we don’t need to pop that topic open…” sipping on my drink I winced as the bitterness tickled going down. Jaci raised an eyebrow wondering where I was going with all of this.

“Somehow my stepbrother thinks he’s a psychic, I know it’s dumb.” Looking at Jaci every time she started to say something I answered immediately assuming I knew what she was going to say.

“We talked for a bit he made mention of someone coming back to rain on my parade in more or less words.” Folding her leg over the other Jaci took the martini from the bar manager’s hands.

“A psychic huh?” She removed the toothpick that held the olives in place swirling the olives in her drink. Softly bouncing the olives on the rim of the glass I watched as she made the olives disappear in her mouth. Gulping to myself I looked down and tried to act casual tugging a bit on my collar.

“Yup a psychic.” Fuck my family was strange, to say the least.

“Interesting…”

“Anyways when he said that and then the rumors it all added up. Not that I didn’t see it coming.” Looking back up at Jaci she shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly.

Tim Patrick [vs.] Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Alex Dillinger [vs.] Alexander Remington Jaci_zps64e66ac7“Psychic or not he’s right. So just know that’s what’s happening and be prepared for it. The only way he can attempt to beat you is if he holds all the cards. It has to be on his terms with all the advantages in the world. Yet somehow he’s so great. He’s the best!” She twirled her finger in the air as if saying woopty doo. “That’s something I never liked about him. He was pathetic in a lot of ways. It’s one thing to be great and back it up it’s another thing to say it enough that people start believing it and when the time comes you’ve got nothing to show for it.”

“Yeah he’s had the jump on me before this time will be different. How have things been going?”
She was quiet for the longest time, even going as far as putting her glass to her lips and chugging the whole drink down. She then looked at me like she was fighting amongst her self about something. “Could be worse, could be better…” she mumbled with a bit of hesitation. “I’m kind of dying…in a sense.”

Spilling my drink I dropped my glass onto the floor watching it shatter into pieces on impact. Dying!? She was dying. My hand began to tremble and shake. This couldn’t be true, no way. Jaci couldn’t be dying. It just wasn’t possible. She had beat the cancer and there was just no way, no it had to be a joke.

“Alex?” She asked me as I stared at her blankly. What was I supposed to say next? I could feel my heart sink into my stomach. Tears welt up my eyes as I forced them to stay in. “But…but…you…” still struggling to speak “you beat the cancer.”

“There’s no reason to make a big deal, I’ve come to terms already…” I could see the genuine look of sadness in her eyes. It broke my heart. This was just another time that a person would get close to me only to watch them pass on to the afterlife. I hadn't felt this sort of sadness since my mother and sister left the world. Part of me was elated that I still could care that much. The human factor was showing. Yet for her sake I refrained. Pushing my feelings down inside not cracking one bit.

She glanced down at her glass looking obviously crushed. It was probably hard for her to tell me. “How long have you known?” I asked her trying to maintain a conversation. “A little while now…” her reply was so soft and subtle that I decided to try and cheer her up. Rather than being sympathetic and getting all teary eyed or worked up it was my decision to make her happy.

“Put your glass in the air. Our first toast of the night, I toast to you Jaci Sovereign and being one of the most level headed friends I’ve ever had the pleasure of meeting. You’ve been like my little sister and we’ll always have a bond between us. Now let’s have a good time tonight. You deserve it.” Hopefully my kind words would be enough to cheer her up. As I watched a slight smile creep up on her face I knew that I was making progress. We toasted one another after I picked up a new glass of whiskey before taking a drink.

“Thanks Alex, I’m glad we got the chance to sit down and have drinks just the two of us. You’re not like my big brother you ARE my big brother. That’ll never change.”

“I appreciate that. You know Jaci it’s been a long time on the road from UECW all the way to IWF. I remember being in UECW working on creative and talent relations after I was well you know.” Laughing it off a bit I took another drink.

“I saw something special in you. I bet you had no clue that I was one of your biggest supporters backstage when it came to if you should get shots or not.” There were a few people that questioned if Jaci as a female could indeed be a champion and face of UECW. I didn’t doubt it. From the first moment I talked to Jaci I knew she had passion and fire. Those two key elements alone would carry her into superstardom.

“No actually I had no idea, I mean I knew you were involved but Mike always treated everything like a boys club and every bit of information was on a need to know basis. I didn’t even know they were considering it. It just sort of happened. Mike came to me and said hey we’ve decided to give you a chance to be the one to carry the company.”

“Don’t get me wrong, everyone knew it was inevitable that you’d break through and be someone that would undoubtedly be inducted into the Hall of Fame. It all just happened sooner than most everyone else had imagined. You broke ground, became the first woman to ever hold the UECW Championship, that's saying something.”

“Well I thank you for believing in me. Now you better win on Monday at Battlegrounds or I’m going to hit you with a GIANT spoon!” We both started to laugh loudly causing another small commotion again. Looking around we both had embarrassed looks on our faces. Fuck it we just started to laugh once again.

Controlling ourselves from dying of laughter I started removing a cigarette from my sports coat pocket I pointed to the pack. “You don’t mind do you?” She shook her head no as I politely asked.

“You should quit…” she quickly snapped at me while pulling out her phone to check it quickly.

“Someday…” I fired back. Never being too keen on the whole being pressured to do something was the reason behind my short and snappy response. Quickly I put up a false smile removing the awkwardness. Lifting my glass up towards her I proposed a toast.

“Here’s to years of friendship and always having each other’s backs. Let’s enjoy the night and have fun in New York!”

“Cheers!” Toasting to me we both drank our drinks and enjoyed our evening together. Our friendship had a few bumps throughout the years but we both decided to blame my drug habit. It’s just easier that way. Tonight would be fun, a chance for me to actually go out and be normal again and a chance for Jaci to let her hair down and live it up. No thoughts of death and the inevitable tonight. Just the two of us some drinks and New York’s nightlife…that’s all we needed.

Tim Patrick [vs.] Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Alex Dillinger [vs.] Alexander Remington OnCamAD_zps02ab557b

[color=greenyellow]“Living the fast life, the parties, the booze, the drugs, the sex, living like a fucking rockstar…it’s been the way I’ve lived my life for over ten years now. Just a punk kid who gave no fucks EVER. For the most part I’m still that same guy. However with the recent events in my life it’s taken me time to realize that change is evident. The young man you once knew has grown into a man. A man that serves a purpose is what I’ve become. I will not be denied. This has become my destiny. Things have lined up perfectly. Despite the fact that Corey Casey has thrown roadblock after roadblock in my path I will still conquer this mountain. I will be the next IWF Champion.”

“Tim Patrick, Sean Libby, Gordon Fury, Steel Angel…We’ve all had our matches together. Tim and Sean we’ve gone to battle over those tag team championships not too long ago. That tag title match was both a physical and brutal match to say the least. Steel Angel well to be honest every single time you’ve walked into the ring against me you’ve thrown in the towel before the match even got started. I’ve beaten you from post to post. Then there’s Gordon Fury…”

“Gordon you beat me. Despite with a little assistance you won. Nevertheless I resented you for that win…hated you. Yet it wasn’t your fault that Remington did what he did. All in all it was my fault. I looked away; I took my focus off of the match. It was a mistake, one that I won’t be making again. You see I’m dropping the hammer down this week…”

“This isn’t just going out to Gordon Fury but to every single person placed in this match. I’m dropping the FUCKING hammer down. When I found out I was being placed in a match that would lead me to my goal of capturing the IWF Championship I began to salivate. My mouth watered at the opportunity to shove all the doubt down the throats of those that said I couldn’t do it anymore. Those that said Axle Vengeance couldn’t come back to the ring and be the man he used to be. I am not Axle Vengeance anymore. That man has gone. This time around it’s not about gimmicks or selling out. I’ve set my mind on a purpose, the purpose of cleansing IWF of all the political bullshit, the favoritism and most importantly…Corey Casey.”

“I don’t like Corey Casey, it’s no secret. The guy manipulates the system more than anyone I’ve ever come across in my entire professional career. He needs to be stopped. I’m the guy to do it. I’m the guy by all means he had counted out. The guy he deemed not worthy enough, the guy he manipulated and used. I put up with it…but when you’ve got your back against the wall financially you know what they say…desperate times call for desperate measures.”

“Even though I stand before you as a changed man, I will not be any less ruthless than before. Axle Vengeance has been laid to rest and instead Alex Dillinger has risen. Gimmicks aren’t needed for a warrior of my caliber. No one is going to stand in my way.”

“Sean Libby you have no business in this match. You’ve been gone and even before you disappeared without a trace you were NOTHING. Even Tim Patrick dumped you. No one wants to even be associated with you. Fuck you Sean Libby it’s time someone puts you out for good. Don’t get me wrong Sean it’s not your fault that you were born without a talented bone in your body but facts are facts.”

“Steel Angel I’ve beaten countless times and even fucked up beyond all belief I still beat him with ease. His tag team didn’t even last but two weeks. Steel Angel gets placed in matches like this for the same reason Remi does, no gag reflex. Fuck Steel Angel, when I kick his teeth down his throat he won’t come back to run his mouth ever again. He knows he can’t win even with all bullshit orgies he’s trying to organize.”

“Tim I’ve grown to respect you, you’ve come into your own and proved to me that you stand for more than worrying about your own self worth. Caring about a cause that you have no real relation with is impressive. Granted I once chastised you for it but a man that stands up for something he believes in is impressive to say the least. That doesn’t mean you can handle me in the ring. I’m better than you. You know it. I know it. The whole world knows it. There’s no denying it. But that doesn’t mean there isn’t a respect factor. You’re a competitor Tim but I’m a legend. This is my match for the taking.”

“Come Battlegrounds when the bell tolls and the smoke clears I will be standing tall and proud as the number one contender for the IWF Championship. Then in my hometown of Los Angeles, California I will be crowned the IWF Champion. No one has been able to hold that belt for long but I am the man to do so, I am the man to carry IWF on my back and be the face. This is my time, you can’t deny me.

Last edited by Alex Dillinger on Tue May 21, 2013 5:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tim Patrick [vs.] Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Alex Dillinger [vs.] Alexander Remington   Tim Patrick [vs.] Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Alex Dillinger [vs.] Alexander Remington I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 11:25 pm

Tim Patrick [vs.] Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Alex Dillinger [vs.] Alexander Remington FuryCD

“Continuing Confusion”

The scene opens up in the gym Gordon Fury is always in, you know the one he has been in repeatedly over the last few weeks? If you don't know by now you don't deserve for me to explain it to you. Its a gym for fucks sake. Anyway, the camera shows the gym lockers, where Gordon Fury and Blyss Lockhart are, dressed in their Muay Thai gear, cutting the tape off of their hands, sweat slowing dripping off of their bodies. So either they have just finished training, or just finished doing something else, if you know what I mean.

Yes, yes I do.

I mean you two were fucking. That's what I was getting at.

Yes. I know.

Just checking.

I finish unraveling the tape off of my left hand, and I look at Blyss as I pick the scissors back up, and she glances over at me, before immediately looking away. She has been like this all fucking session. If he wasn't learning a technique, she refused to even look at me. She is acting really distant, but if she doesn't want to talk about it, I'm not bringing it up.

Well you did kind of fob her off last night Gordo.

I had my reasons.

Well she doesn't look happy with you.

Hold on i'll try something. I Look over at Blyss.

Gordon Fury: Come on Blyss, I know I'm ugly, but this is a little insulting don't you think?

Her mouth doesn't even twitch as she looks into my eyes with a serious expression unlike any I have seen from her before as she finishes cutting the tape from her hands.

Dude you are so fucked.

Blyss Lockhart: You hung up on me last night? I wanted to see you and you hung up on me. Why?

The monotone quiet nature of her question sends a chill up my spine. Of course this is what this is about.

Once again Gordo you have proved that the “ignore it and hope it goes away” method fails miserably.

Gordon Fury: Come on Blyss, you know why.

This was apparently the wrong thing to say as I can see the anger rising in her as her fists clench.

Blyss Lockhart: No Gordon, I don't know. Why don't you fill me in?

Gordon Fury: Blyss, you ring me up at 3am and ask to come over. I was in no condition for visitors.

Blyss Lockhart: Oh so its all about you then huh? My feelings don't matter is that it?

I'm gonna have to start this again aren't I?

Afraid so Gordo.

God damn it.

Gordon Fury: Look Blyss, I didn't see you last night for your sake?

Blyss Lockhart: How do you possibly figure that?

Gordon Fury: You told Mike what happened, and by the sound of it he didn't take it well. You were extremely emotional, and if you came over last night, you may have done something you would have regretted.

Blyss Lockhart: Michael didn't have anything to do with it! Can't it be as simple as I just wanted to see you?

Gordon Fury: Oh come on Blyss! Whether you it was on purpose or not, last night you only called me as the rebound guy. If I had of let you come over, you would have woken up this morning regretting it.

Blyss Lockhart: Come on Gordon, it's obvious to both of us that there is something between us. I... I kissed you, remember? And if I remember right, you did a pretty good job of kissing back. Did that kiss mean nothing to you? Did it do nothing to show you how I feel?

Gordon Fury: Blyss you have been having issues with Mike since you both first broke up. I know that if I kissed someone, I wouldn't bolt out the door if I didn't regret it.

Blyss Lockhart: For fucks sake Gordon! I may be having my issues with Mike, but it has nothing to do with us!

Gordon turns away from Blyss and begins to unwrap his left knee.

Gordon Fury: Whatever.

As Gordon turns away from Blyss, she goes to take a step towards him, but instead violently grabs her bags and storms out through the door.

For fucks sake, things are just getting worse.

Gordon, you truly have a gift for fucking up.

You say the sweetest things.

I try.

Tim Patrick [vs.] Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Alex Dillinger [vs.] Alexander Remington FuryShoot

Top of the World

It's time to show the world that I am ready. I'm almost there...

The scene pauses on the determined look on Gordon's face, as the scene around him shifts and changes. When it finally settles, it shows Gordon with the same determined look on his face, but this time he is hanging off the side of a mountain. He is wearing black climbing gloves, a black tank top, brown shorts, and white sneakers.

I'm almost there.

Gordon pushes himself off the mountain and throws his right arm up, grabbing onto a small ledge protruding from the mountain. He then shifts his body and throws his left arm up after it, climbing up just that little bit further.

Gordon Fury: As soon as you step foot into a wrestling company, and step foot into that ring, you start to climb the mountain. Everyone in this industry climbs this mountain, some may start higher than others, but if you have the skill and drive, everyone gets to a certain point where it separates whether you are good at what you do, or whether you are GREAT at what you do. I have had my time standing on the second highest platform, and while I do enjoy the view from there, I have to keep moving up. I am getting closer and closer to the top of the mountain, And I'm not gonna stop until I get there.

Gordon continues climbing up the mountain, and as he climbs over another ledge, he can see the top of the mountain. He reaches up again, but his hand stops.

Umm Gordo, why have you stopped?

Gordon Fury: I have finally hit it. The area where so many before me have failed to break through. The glass ceiling.

Ah, that makes sense, I get it now.

Gordon Fury: See this week I was given a choice. Rex Evans challenged me at Homecoming, and I never back down from a challenge, but then I learn that I have also been booked in this clusterfuck main event. So I had to pick one, or do both. Of course, I did the sensible and responsible thing…

You picked both didn’t you?

Gordon Fury: I picked both. People may argue that it is a mistake, that there is no way that I can win both of these matches in the same night? My response? I’m Gordon FUCKING Fury! Defying the odds and silencing critics is my thing. I want to prove I have what it takes to break through, and Battleground is my test. This week I fight one current world champion and three former world champions over two matches. Did I bite off more than I can chew? Maybe, but I’ll be damned if I’m gonna let logic get in the way. Oh and before you unoriginal fucks get any ideas, please don’t do the “he already has a title, he shouldn’t be able to fight for another one!” Call the fucking wambulance boys, they might give a fuck. Cause no one else does. You see, I’m in this match because I fucking EARNED my spot in it. I have worked harder to get to where I am in such a short time than ANY of you combined. If I’m champion, its because no one can keep it from me. That sounds like I deserve to get this shot to me.

Gordon winds back with his left hand and punches the glass. Nothing happens. Awwwwkwward.

Gordon Fury: Rex, this week we go for round three. You eliminated me from survive and conquer, and you earned my respect when you accepted my challenge and beat me over in CRW. But Rex, there are two things you need to realize about me: the more I get knocked back, the more determined I am to win, and if I get momentum, it takes a lot to stop me. I currently have both. You have stopped me not once, but twice. It is now on ME to prove that Rex Evans is NOT better than Gordon Fury. Period. Not only that, but I have just won back my High Impact championship, and I intend to just keeping rolling on through.

I have a lot to prove in this match Rex, and this time, not just for me. Sure, you are here representing CRW, but you are already World Champion, besides simple bragging rights, you have nothing to truly lose or gain from this match. Nothing is really on the line for you. Whereas this time I’m not just fighting for me. I’m fighting for the Insurgency. See I don’t expect you to understand Rex, because you aren’t apart of it, but the people who watch us are as much apart of the Insurgency as the wrestlers. They aren’t fans, they are members of a faction taking this fucking world by storm. Corey Casey may be a douche bag fucktard, but he is the Chairman of the Board for the greatest mother fucking wrestling federation in the world. THAT is what I am representing this week Rex. I refuse to let you come into my house and beat me. I flat out fucking refuse. And I am not the only one passionate about this.

You see Rex, I’m no role model, but there is something about me the Insurgency connects with. Tell me Rex, the cheer of the crowd has often times driven you to near super human feats. What happens when that disappears? You see unlike in CRW, you won’t be cheered out of respect here like I was. In CRW I was cheered as a competitor coming in to test the number one contender. Here Rex, you are seen as an invader. The Insurgency sees you as someone trying to undermine and weaken us. What happens Rex, when Superman gets in the ring, and everyone is holding Kryptonite ?

I have every advantage going into this week Rex. Every possible thing that could go in my favour has done so, and you are step one in breaking the glass ceiling.

Gordon throws a hard elbow into the glass, putting a big crack in it.

Gordon Fury: Now we get to the nitty gritty of it all. The main event. Lets start from the bottom and move up shall we?

Steel Angel! Old buddy old pal! It’s good to see some things never change. It’s good to see you STILL think you are more awesome than sliced bread, and you STILL prove how wrong you are. Every. Single. Week. In our last match you said how I say the same shit everytime I fight you. Of course I fucking do, because you keep doing the SAME FUCKING SHIT!

I mean, check this out. ‘When people look at us what is the first thing they see? They see two young legends in the making, two men who have seen it all and done it all. Two men who stood on the shoulders of gaints and slayed them all, two men who are skilled and talented in their own right. Two men who have ever seen formed into this unlikely team have been the target for much ridicule as far as others go. Many call us arrogant, cocky, egostistical, self centered, traits that when you hear them being mention in the same breath as Steel Angel dosen't seem to stick at all “.

Wow… that’s…

Yeh, I know.

Gordon Fury: Are you BUTT FUCKING, ANAL RAPING, AIDS CONTRACTING, KIDDING ME?! Oh my fucking god Steel, the retardation virus must be spreading within you faster than I thought. NOONE looks at you and sees a legend. Legends are people who rise to challenges put in front of them, people who meet fights head on AND WIN. Not people that are given opportunity after opportunity, and manage to royally fuck it up every single time. You have won the world title ONCE, and some people can’t even remember it it was so forgettable. What giants have you slain Steel? Huh? Cause I wouldn’t even consider myself a giant, and I have beaten two times. The best you could do was force a draw, and even that was just because of Parker. And are you sure those things don’t stick Steel? I think that describes you to a fucking T. It’s how I’ve been describing you since I first got in the ring with you. You are the least deserving person who is in this match Steel, and considering the fact that you are a former world champion, that is pretty fucking sad. The fact that ANYONE can think that about you should tell you that something needs to change Steel. But you won’t. You will once again stay in Steeltopia and continue to believe your own bullshit, and once again you will lose. I may not win at Battlegrounds Steel, but I can GUARANTEE that you won’t. Guaran-fucking-tee.

Gordon throws a punch with his right hand, a few more cracks appear.

Gordon Fury: Lets jump up the other end shall we? You know Remi, it’s hard me to believe that I once respected you. I once thought of you as the best that we had in IWF. However, I was clearly wrong. What you are Remington, is a self delusional bag of dicks who thinks the world revolves around you. And if you are going to speak shit, could you please get your facts right? See Remi, unlike you, I say what I’m gonna do and I do it. You talk about being the emperor, about being the greatest. Oh really? So was getting taken the fuck out by Phillip Joseph part of your master plan? Was losing your title in your first REAL defense part of your plan? You see Remi, I don’t take sole credit for shit I didn’t do. I told the world that the Empire would die. And it did. But do you know what was funny Remi? By the time it did, I no longer cared. Because I finally realized, as the world realized, that you really don’t matter anymore.

In a place where returns happen every second week, this isn’t the long awaited return of Alexander Remington, this is simply a guy coming back that the whole world wanted to stay gone. It’s as simple as that. See you aren’t loved, Remi, hell, you aren’t even hated. You have become the one thing you are trying desperately to hide from everyone else. You Remi, have become irrelevant. Noone but you, Tiffani, and Corey Casey buy into your shit, and in that ring on Battlegrounds, they won’t be there to help you. Come Battleground Remi, the world will be show who you really are.

Boys, I really wanted to address you all, but time is often not on your side when you need it to be. Just know that come Battlegrounds, I am hitting this mother fucker with all I have.

Gordon points at glass ceiling.

Gordon Fury: And it may not be this week, but one day soon, I’m GOING to break it. It’s time to face the fury…

Gordon winds back with his left fist again, and strikes the glass, it finally shattering into the air.

Gordon Fury: Mate.

The camera zooms on the glass shimmering in the sky as the scene fades to black.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tim Patrick [vs.] Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Alex Dillinger [vs.] Alexander Remington   Tim Patrick [vs.] Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Alex Dillinger [vs.] Alexander Remington I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 11:46 pm

Tim Patrick [vs.] Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Alex Dillinger [vs.] Alexander Remington SA_zps35468d6c
Tim Patrick [vs.] Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Alex Dillinger [vs.] Alexander Remington Vg_zps83b03c0b
=Parting is such sweet sorrow.=

(Off camera)

Well it happend, granted the moment was long over due but the partnership between me and Parker had come to an end at last.

I had already knew it was a matter of time, the tag team that was Grand Slam was only made so that both of us can call ourselves grand Slam champions, that was Parker's only reason for joining the team. Once that we beat the tag champs and won the belts it was then only a matter of time before our egos would end up destroying the group from within. I thought it when we lost the belts the first time that was it but when Parker made a rematch it only seem to drag on even further like was was even the point? My mistrust in my partner would result in me losing a couple of matches and once Parker showed his true colors and turned on me, half of me was reliefed while the other half wanted some pay back however that will have to wait another time.

What can I say really? I was never truely cut out to be a team player never had before never did. I mean sure I had some success when I was paired with the last few guys who hated my guts but at that time I was a rookie and the people I was fighting against were less trusting of their partners. I am always a lone wolf at heart, only real reason I became tag champion was because Parker came in at the right place, the right time and at the right moment. The man dosen't need to put any effort into earning his shots he simply waits until a moment presents itself and then strike when the iron is hot.

Like I said, I'm glad to be rid of that self centered pot head, only question now is where do I go from here?

The plane ride back to San Diego was long and quiet, Marley sleeping on my shoulder with her jacket wrapped around her like a blanket. I could only stare out of the window lost in my thoughts, I haden't spoken to Darren or anyone else since the show, I left just a short while after being attacked by Parker during the aftermath of our match. I needed to be alone to reflect on what just occured, once I calmed down I took a limo back to the airport ignoring any texts or phones calls I received that night in fact I pretty much shut off my phone. Marley thankfully was too tired to speak to me and spent the most part of the ride resting on my shoulder, only waking when we arrived and even then she didn't say a word to me. To be honest I was glad for that, I was not in the best mood for conversations.

Mixed emotions flowed right through me, I felt anger, releif, wonder and uncertainty. I thought back to when I tried to bring back the Human Highlight Reels with a freasher new look, having buried the hatchet on both Robbie and Hostyle but leaving them both a bloody mess. First week ended up forshadowing the future as far as being in the tag team division, the moment saved for when Parker made his surprise apperence and we won the tag titles, completing the resumes which was the whole point of the tag team. However I can't help but still feel a bitter taste in my mouth after what occured after the match, it's not for the fact that Parker turned his back on me but then he put the entire blame on us losing the chance to regain the belts on me. Perhaps the kush he's been ingusting is really messing up his thought process because I instinctivly recalled having Jaci set for the Final Judgment and Parker was somewhere outside knocked out for the moment or something. Point is I was doing well on my own then Aries cut me underneath and sent me flying down, then all it took was a 720 ddt through the table to end my night. Parker had his big moment to prove me was the alpha dog in the team and even he coulden't cut it. The man who always had a reputation of getting his ass handed to him by divas continues that trend as he got owned by Jaci. Then he had the nearve to blame for his short comings. Yeah I'm glad to be rid of him but I swear this much: He brings his afro mug anywhere close to my face again I will tear it off, plain and simple.

The plane landed and the night became heavy, it's amazing to think I'm not the least bit tired after everything I went through tonight. I shook Marley awake and we took our things and leave the airport, it would be night to be able to sleep in my own bedroom for a change, I can do without Darren's massive penthouse for one day.

The drive home much like the rest of the trip was met with sileince, once I hit a stop light I took a glance over to Marley, her tireness dispite the hours she slept on the plane and the limo are seen even in the pitch black night. I wanted to say something, but I could find no words escaping my throat, she didn't seem to notice or rather she is just home sick like I am. I turned back to the road in time to see the green light illuminate in front of me, I took a glance on both ends and step on the gas, finally the house is seen in front of us, I parked in the driveway and opened the door with Marley exiting the other side. I didn't bother to streach out this time, too busy being deep in thought. I fished for the keys in my jacket pocket and fumbled with the door handle before I finally got the key in and turned the knob. Marley is first to go in and I would soon follow closing the door behind me and locking it in place. We both discarded our jackets next to the door, I can deal with laundry later.

Climbing up the stairs into the bedroom, I never bothered to turn the lightswitch, my eyes having adjusted to the dimness of the room. All I wanted to do right now is just lay down and shut off my brian, fearing that dwelling on this any more would just make me depressed, I mean I was already having quite the night last thing I need right now is to stress myself over such a little thing.

Yeah we lost a chance to become tag champs so what? Parker turned his back on me and severed our ties as partners so what? It's his lost and let's face it he was bound to turn on you sooner or later, you knew it from the start, you've been expecting it every week whenever Parker is there standing by your corner. It finally happen so why you feel pissed about it? Having known it was going to happen regardless?

Again just thinking about it is only going to make me depressed so it is just best for me to not dwell on it. I rest on my bed and then hear a mumble from Marley.

Marley
Yuko...?

For the first time since we leave the arena she spoke to me.

Yuko Isamu
Yeah honey?

Marley
You did great out there, I'm proud of you.

I knew she was trying to cheer me up and right now that's what I needed, I smiled and gave her a peck on the cheek.

Yuko Isamu
Thanks Marley.

I then started getting comfy when she mumbled once more.

Marley
Yuko...?

I didn't look back at her, my gaze at the ceiling as I rested my hands on my head.

Yuko Isamu
Hmm?

Marley
Can I ask you something?

Yuko Isamu
Sure what's up?

Marley
What are you going to do now? I mean as far as IWF is concern?

That's a good question and one that has been dwelling in my mind for quite some time, it didn't resurface until Marley mentioned it right now. I kept my gaze at the ceiling, I could only sigh as I answered her out loud.

Yuko Isamu
I don't know.

That's all I could say, I mean the more I thought about it, what is there left to do?

Tim Patrick [vs.] Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Alex Dillinger [vs.] Alexander Remington 394599_orig1
=The Breakfast couple=

(Off camera)

Next morning I slept in longer than usual, I was awaken by the smell of cooked eggs and ham. I rubbed the sleep off my eyes and checked my cell, forgetting that I turned it off last night. I turned it back on and my eyes went big for a moment when I saw the amount of voicemails and missed calls I got. I skimmed through most of em until I got to the most recent one with Darren, I decided to leave that one unopened for now. I got undressed and took a quick shower, drying myself off and dressed up in my white tank top with black jeans. I walked down stairs where music is being played and Marley humming as she places ham and eggs on two plates with some bacon and hash browns. She applyed some seasoning on the contents and glanced up as I made my way to level ground.

Marley
Morning sleepy head, good timing was about to wake you up.

Yuko Isamu
Good morning Marley, I can see you've been busy.

Marley
Well I thought I cook something to get you in the right mood after all you were pretty gloomy last night.

So even she could see my depression, guess that was why she was quiet the whole entire time.

Yuko Isamu
Yeah....wasen't really in the best mind set after what happend during the show.

Marley
I know, what Parker did was very cowardly and even Darren agreed that he should of at least taken some of the blame like a real man instead he decided to shove it all on you. That's not only unfair and selfish but he hurts him even more than it hurts you.

Yuko Isamu
How so?

Marley
Well.....thin about it I mean everyone else who saw the match are going to have a very negative opinion on him after that stunt he pulled.

I shrugged, suppose that makes sense I guess but oddly enough I aint as angry as I should be. I past her and tried to snatch a bacon from the plate but she slapped my hand. She then puts one hand on her hip and with the other arm points to the table in the living room.

Marley
Out of the kitchen, you can wait until I serve it to you.

I smiled and gave her a quick kiss before leaving the kitchen, I took a seat and covered my mouth as a yawn escaped my mouth. A plated is sat down before me, containing cooked eggs, juicy ham and crispy bacon strips with a side of hash browns covered in seasoning. I grapped my fork and knife and dug in, feeling the warm taste of the food shoot in like a bolt of lightning, already I could feel myself become more alert as I eat. Marley calmy eats her food and takes a glance at the news paper today, she picks it up and reads the side for a moment before setting it back down.

Marley
How is it?

Yuko Isamu
It's really good, you've become great at cooking.

Marley
Well I have you to thank.

I nodded at her, yeah my mother taught me to cook while I was been trained under my dad. It proved effective when I had to live alone until I met Kurumi who always had those Japan style foods she and her sisters would make at times, after her death I sorta went back to cooking on my own, trying different dishes like steak and eggs, once Marley came into my life and starting living under my roof I taught her how to cook. I checked my phone and noticed the message that still had Darren's name on it. I hesitated a moment while I looked at the phone.

Marley
What is it?

Yuko Isamu
Huh? Oh it's a voicemail from Darren, seemed like he tried to reach me today.

Marley
See what he wants, it has to be important.

Yuko Isamu
Knowing him it's just to remind me about his training sessions.

But to appease her seeing how she did make breakfast for me I decided to open the voicemail, I put it on speaker so that both of us can hear it.

Darren De Jean
*Voicemail* "Hey Yuko it's me Darren, whenever you decide to wake up call me."

The sound of a beep and I glanced at Marley once more before sorting through my contact list until Darren's name came up, I push the call button and placed the phone next to my ear while I shove another peice of ham into my mouth.

Darren De Jean
Hello? Hey is that you Yuko?

Yuko Isamu
*swallows his ham first then speaks* Yeah I'm here Darren, just enjoying breakfast with Marley, what's up?

Darren De Jean
Listen I want to talk to you about last night but right now is not the time for that, you need to get your ass over over to the IWF like right now.

Yuko Isamu
What is it this time Darren isn't poor Jessica already busy meeting the demands of other athletes right now? I shoulden't be bothering her she deserves a break from me.

Darren De Jean
Actually it's not the GM that wishes to speak with you.

There was a somewhat dark tone in Darren's voice when he said that. I could feel an eyebrow being raised, something is up.

Yuko Isamu
Alright so who is it then?

Darren De Jean
Well........it's the chairman of the Board of Directors.

The moment he said Board of Directors I dropped my fork, Marley looked at me with a hint of concern.

Marley
What is it Yu-

I shushed her with a finger, I then spoke into the phone once more.

Yuko Isamu
Say that last line to me one more time.

Darren De Jean
Dude I'm dead fucking serious, the chairman of the Board of Directors wants to speak with you personaly.

Yuko Isamu
Corey Casey? The hell does he want with me?

Darren De Jean
How the fuck should I know!? All I know is he wants to talk to you ASAP so get your ass over to the nearest airport and head over there. Fine out what he wants then when your done come see me at the penthouse. I'll expect a phone call from you within the hour.

I didn't get to say anything else as the line went dead after that. I just closed the top of my phone and stared blankly at my plate that is nearly empty save for the last strip of bacon and a half eaten slap of ham.

Marley
What is it Yuko? What did Darren have to say?

I felt myself laughing for some reason and shook my head, I then look back at her my, expression as if to say:

Yuko Isamu
I'm just begging to be humored right now.

Marley
Why what's wrong?

Yuko Isamu
I gotta leave soon unfortunatly, IWF business you know how it is.

Marley
Darren got you training some more?

Yuko Isamu
Well he did ask me to call him afterwards so yeah I'm bound to hit the penthouse once again.

Marley
Want me to come with you?

Yuko Isamu
Not on this trip Marley, it's a personal matter trust me I woulden't want you to be within earshot of the conversation between me and Corey. But you're free to go to the penthouse if you want, you know where it is right?

Marley
Yeah I can just call Kayls or BM to have them pick me up at the airport, I'll be sure to let Darren know I'm heading over there.

Yuko Isamu
Sounds like a plan.

I finished what is left of my plate and carried my plate and silver ware to the sink, washing up and placing them in the dish drain. I snuck in a kiss from Marley and ran upstairs to get my stuff, once I had everything I needed I ran back to the living room and see Marley in the kitchen cleaning her plate.

Yuko Isamu
See you later baby.

Marley
Be careful whatever you do, I'll see you at Darren's penthouse.

Yuko Isamu
Sure thing now if you'll excuse me....

I opened the the door and turned the otehr direction, poking my head out the open crack.

Yuko Isamu
I have a date with the chairman.

I close the door and headed on out.

Tim Patrick [vs.] Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Alex Dillinger [vs.] Alexander Remington 394599_orig1
=Man to man talk=

(On camera)

The scene opens inside the chairman's office, Corey Casey is seen sitting in his large leather chair with his brown oak desk seperating him from Yuko who sits on the opposite end from him. Corey is dressed in his gray suit with the cuffs and tie tucked in while Yuko is wearing his Steel Angel t-shirt and black and white jacket unzipped with the hood removed. Yuko has his hands folded on his lap as he watches Corey's expression as he sighs, tapping a fountain pen and clicking it on and off. He finally leans back and speaks.

Corey Casey
Alright Steelio the reason why I called you here on such short noticed is to inform you that you're going to be put in the main event match on the next show.

Yuko Isamu
Ok.....may I ask what match this is exactly?

Corey Casey
A six pack challange for a shot at the Heavyweight championship.

Yuko Isamu
Ahh.....ok.

I sat there and thought to myself: I'm getting a number one contender shot already? I didn't think it would happen so soon but Corey's expression made me uneasy, then again everything about Corey made me feel that way. I could never trust that man even if he was the only person who can save the world from complete disastor.

Corey Casey
But that's not entirely the reason for me bringing you here today. I've heard some things that you spoke with the GM after your return back to IWF a couple months back.

I was unsure of where he's getting at with this, then I recalled the time when I spoke to Jessica after I came back to IWF to reform the Human Hightlights Reels which resulted in me having to team with Parker and all this other stuff that happen afterwards.

Yuko Isamu
Yes......I have spoken to your wife a couple of times.

Corey Casey
Ex wife.

He corrected me, so they are divorced now......interesting but it's none of my concern so I wont bother asking questions.

Yuko Isamu
Whatever bottem line is what does that have to do with why you want to speak to me?

Corey Casey
Well.......I heard that during your time off IWF that you attended a show on NLWF.

I feel silent, of fucking course he would mention that. Somehow I knew he would ask me about it sooner or later, kinda annoying to bring it up right now.

Yuko Isamu
I take it she never told you anything?

Corey Casey
Not really, care to explain?

Yuko Isamu
Look Mr. Casey sir......I'm just gonna be blunt and forward with this and just say it out loud alright? Between us man to man, fighter to fighter, I respect you, I rescept what you have done for this company and the things you had to give up in order to keep this place afloat. I've been an IWF guy and always will and I'll be the first to say: I hate NLWF just about as much as you do if not more so.

That got his attention, he raised an eyebrow at me.

Corey Casey
Oh?

Yuko Isamu
For the longest time I was always wondering what was the big deal about NLWF and the beef that you guys have with the company and the people there. However it wasen't sheer curirosity, but rather a very personal matter that made me go over to that accused federation. Yeah I went over to NLWF and yes I had a match there against two people you know very well.

His expression remained stern, then he spoke to me, his voice showing no hints of anger.

Corey Casey
And those two people are?

Yuko Isamu
*sighs* My old tag partners Hostyle and Robbie.

His expression darken, I nodded my head.

Yuko Isamu
Yeah I know the feeling is rather mutrual, much like you hate Ni-

I stopped mid sentence and quickly corrected myself.

Yuko Isamu
I mean much like you hate you know who with every fiber of your being I hate Robbie and Hostyle with a passion. They tried to tarnish your company name Corey, the company that you built that made them! So I did the noble thing and defended your company by going over there and teaching those punks a lesson

Corey Casey
Interesting....

Yuko Isamu
Well.....that's not all, in order for the match to happen I had to speak to one person who could make the match happen.

Corey Casey
Who?

Yuko Isamu
You know him all too well Corey.

Corey Casey
Who!?

I took a break and said it out loud.

Yuko Isamu
Nick Ridicule.

The room went entirely silent, then Corey spoke to me once more.

Corey Casey
Tell me....everything that happend while you were there, I want to know every detail.

I shrugged, I already told this story once, I figuire why the hell not might as well humor the guy.

Yuko Isamu
Gonna be a long story.

Corey Casey
I don't care I got plenty of time.

I shrugged once more then proceeded to tell him the story while the camera zooms out the front door and it closes in front of it. The camera fades away afterwards.

=Fun at the bar.=

(On camera)

Yuko is seen sitting in a bar near where the show is located, Darren and BM are already at the locker room waiting for him while Marley is in the bathroom. Yuko is just trying to stall out as long as he can, trying to steer himself in the right path before going into that locker room because once he's in there, thinking caps are off and it's straight down to training. After his intenst conversation with the Chairman Yuko found himself in this bar training to clear his head before crunch time. He looks over to the counter, the bar tender looks at him with an annoyed look, a fat guy in his mid fourties, gray hair on the sides and a stern expression. He finally moves over to where I'm sitting and props a elbow on the counter.

Bartender
You gonna order something to drink kiddo? You've been moping on that barstool for the last hour and a half!

I gave him a smug smile and took a moment.

Yuko Isamu
Yeah sure, give me a shot of Jameson whiskey.

I pull out a 20$ bill and slapped it on the table, the bartender goes through his vast collection of different bottles until he finds a strange looking bottle of Guinness. He grabs a clear glass and pours a shot into it and sets it in front of me.

Yuko Isamu
You can leave the bottle, keep the change.

He nods and turns away, I hold the glass close to my lips and stared at the stuff, I took a sniff and jerked back as I nearly felt myself being almost knocked off my stool. A man takes a seat next to me and tries to call the bartender but he's too far away, I then set the glass next to and slide the bottle his way.

Yuko Isamu
Here man you can have this, it's Guinness beer Johnson whiskey.

???
Thanks man.

He downs the drink and lets out a whoop and gives me a hard slap on the back like I became his best friend all of a sudden. I turn to meet this stranger when I saw the face and felt my jaw slightly drop.

Yuko Isamu
Tim Patrick?

The stranger then turned to me with a shocked expression, there's no mistaking it that's Tim Partick right there in front of me.

Tim Partick
Holy shit if it isn't Steelio, hoya doing man? Decide to hang out with the big boys today?

Yuko Isamu
Well that and I'm waiting for someone.

???
Hello gents mind if I join the fun?

We both turn to see Gordon Fury with his belt on his shoulder.

Yuko Isamu
Didn't think I see you around here Gordon.

Gordon Fury
Likewise mate.

Tim Patrick
Hey I heard we are all in this six pack challange for a shot at the Heavyweight title.

Yuko Isamu
Indeed we are.

Gordon Fury
You all know that I'm gonna win that match right?

Yuko Isamu
Not if me and Tim here have anything to say about it.

Gordon Fury
Oh really? Last time I checked me and Blyss beat you and that stupid student.

Yuko Isamu
First off you pinned him and not me, second of all you got pinned by Parker while I was pinned by Blyss....speaking of which how you two been holding up?

He didn't say a word to me, which led me to assume that it isn't going well at all.

Yuko Isamu
That bad eh?

Tim Partrick
Hey now there will be time for us to bash each other's heads in. Right now let's have some fun!

Gordon Fury
Sure......I got time.

Yuko Isamu
I might as well.

*10 minuites later Yuko, Tim and Gordon all stand next to a jukebox with the music playing and all three of them singing along. Marley arrives out of the bathroom and sees a gathering near the jukebox, she pushes over to see what is going on and this is what she sees:*

Tim & Yuko & Gordon
Oh when the sun beats down and burns the tar up on the roof.
And your shoes get so hot, you wish your tired feet were fire-proof
Under the boardwalk, down by the sea, yeah.
On a blanket with my baby is where I'll be.

Then Tim starts dancing while Yuko and Gordon watch.

Yuko & Gordon
Under the boardwalk.

Tim Partick
Out of the sun.

Yuko & Gordon
Under the boardwalk.

Tim Partick
We'll be havin' some fun.

Yuko & Gordon
Under the boardwalk.

Tim Partick
People walking above.

Yuko & Gordon
Under the boardwalk.

Tim Patrick
We'll be making love.

All three of them
Under the boardwalk, boardwalk!

The crowd cheers and Tim leaps into the crowd rock star style while I slip away from the crowd and meet Marley near the entrance.

Marley
What was that all about?

Yuko Isamu
I'll explain later, let's go for now.

They both leave the bar while Tim is too busy picking himself off the ground while Gordon just sips on his beer and laughs. The camera fades away.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tim Patrick [vs.] Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Alex Dillinger [vs.] Alexander Remington   Tim Patrick [vs.] Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Alex Dillinger [vs.] Alexander Remington I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tim Patrick [vs.] Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Alex Dillinger [vs.] Alexander Remington
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Battlegrounds :: IWF Battlegrounds :: Battlegrounds Roleplays-
Jump to: