Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tim Patrick & Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Sean Libby & Megan Andrews

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

Tim Patrick & Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Sean Libby & Megan Andrews Empty
PostSubject: Tim Patrick & Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Sean Libby & Megan Andrews   Tim Patrick & Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Sean Libby & Megan Andrews I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:43 am

Blyssy FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
Blyss

Blyss

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 14-11-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Tim Patrick & Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Sean Libby & Megan Andrews   Tim Patrick & Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Sean Libby & Megan Andrews I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 6:16 pm

”Blurry”

Tuesday

Tim Patrick & Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Sean Libby & Megan Andrews Tumblr_mjgd1iJXCk1r8rx02o6_250

Blyss is squatting down by the tow truck and drinking the last of the water from a plastic bottle when another car comes by and stops near her. She looks up as Tim Patrick gets out of the car. Grateful, she practically leaps from the ground and gives him a big hug.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Tim! I’m so glad you’re here. I called Jaci but there’s no answer. I think she’s already asleep. So I called you and thank god you picked up! I don’t know what I’d do if you didn’t! I was just driving and I didn’t realize the “check engine” light was on because you know, there was like a good song after another after another and I just--

The look on Tim’s face changes from bewildered to amused at the speed of her talking. Interrupted by a tap on the shoulder, Blyss turns around to the tow truck driver who informs her that he’s about to send her car for repairs at the auto shop. She nods a little sadly and thanks him.

Tim Patrick
Don’t worry, I’ll help you pick it up tomorrow. (gestures to his car) Let’s go.

They get into the car and for a short while neither speaks. Blyss stares out the window, lost in thought. Tim glances at her.

Tim Patrick
You alright?

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Mmhmm.

She continues to stare at the dark sky, twisting the bottle cap.

Tim Patrick
Ookay...

She turns to face him, arching an eyebrow.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

What?

Tim Patrick
Well, you seemed a little off yesterday on BattleGrounds. (glances at her) Looked like you were bothered with something. I mean, yeah you won the match but it’s like your mind was somewhere else at first.

She purses her lips, unsure of what to say. She doesn’t want to admit it but... it’s true.

Don’t be foolish. You were perfect and unbeatable last night. That was merely a fine display of mind games, making your opponent believe she can take you out so easily from the start. As if. Play the role of the weak and then strike!

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

No, Timmy. I’m fine.

Tim Patrick
(sighs) Come on, it was obvious. Plus, you forget that I was also there at the bar last weekend. You know, where you and Gordon pretended to ignore each other? Well, at first at least.

She winces at the name, pinching the plastic bottle. She’s been trying to forget about that whole night entirely but the memory comes back to her in a flash.

Tim Patrick
Yeah I thought that would be the reason.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

(shakes her head) No... That’s-- that’s just part of it, Tim. I just need to really focus on my career right now. That’s what’s important. I could’ve lost my title at Homecoming. I let my guard down and I almost lost it. There’s no excuses. The fans want to see us out there put our bodies on the line every single time and put on a great show. They don’t care what goes on in our personal lives. That ring... That ring is where it all matters. I thought I got it together this time but it’s just me fooling myself and Megan obviously saw through that. If Jaci were here, she’d probably slap me and tell me to make up my damn mind. (chuckles lightly) I don’t know... I don’t wanna think about this.

Tim Patrick
Look, I get it. Shit happens sometimes and we get distracted. But that’s no reason for you to beat yourself over. From what I could gather, this thing between you and Gordon is clearly bothering you and it’s slowly affecting you in the ring. If you’re not careful, you’ll slip up and I especially do not want that to happen next week. Call me selfish or whatever but I need you on your A-game then.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

(slightly confused) What do you mean? Am I defending my title next Monday?

Tim Patrick
Um, Blyss... We’re teaming up against Sean and Megan. Management didn’t contact you about it?

She remembers vaguely reading the text message from Jessica Casey while driving.

You’re forgetting the wrong things... Focus.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Sorry, Tim. I forgot. Yeah you know you can count on me. No problem. I’ve beaten Megan once, I can do it again. And Sean? I’ve never wrestled with him before but yeah, that won’t be a problem either. I’ll try.

Tim Patrick
(smiles) I know you will. But, uh, a word of advice? Talk to Gordon. It can help to maybe settle whatever between you two.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

(irritated) Don’t you think I’ve tried, Tim? Why do you think I’m so mad at him? It’s like talking to a brick wall. Everything I say just bounces right back to me. In my face!

She grumbles, turning toward the window again. A moment passes before she faces him again.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

(sighs) But I understand why though. He’s afraid I’m not over Michael...

Tim Patrick
Are you?

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

But it has nothing to do with him. Gordon has nothing to do with him...

Tim glances at her, frowning. He notices she didn’t answer his question and it seems like she's trying to convince herself something instead. He considers to ask again.

Tim Patrick
Well, there ya go. You can’t truly blame him for being the way he is, right? I mean, if you’re not over your ex...

He purposely lets the sentence hang like that as he waits for her to react. But all she does is stare up ahead at the road with a thoughtful expression on her face while twirling her hair around her finger. He sighs.

Tim Patrick
Look, whatever it is, give him another chance. He might just be as confused as you are. And like I said, this could clear things up which will then help you focus on your matches the way you want to.

She continues to stay silent for a bit before speaking again, sounding a lot less dejected.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Yeah I guess you’re right. Thanks, Tim.

Tim Patrick
Anytime, Blyss.

She smiles. As long as she gets to have a straight mind in the ring again, that’s all that matters. She’s glad she has another chance to face Megan because this time, she won’t let her wear her down so early in the match and mostly, she wants to make her pay for the extra cheap shots after their bout. How dare Megan embarrass her like that? She subconsciously touches the side of head where she can still feel the impact of the attack. She uncaps the bottle and raises it to her lips. When she realizes the bottle’s empty, she crushes it in her hands and twists the cap back on.

Good girl.

Who's gonna catch you now
Who's gonna catch you now
Running so far away so far away

Wednesday

Tim Patrick & Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Sean Libby & Megan Andrews Tumblr_me5vunxSnK1r8rx02o4_r1_250

Blyss wriggles her toes in the sand and then looks up at the water, hugging herself. She hears the distant sounds of people laughing and chattering. She smiles as she tucks a loose strand of hair behind her ear and rests her hand on her chest. Her heart feels at ease and she chuckles lightly, thinking when’s the last time she has felt this contented.

Waves come and crash near her feet. She slowly drops to her knees, letting the cool water touch her skin. Her hands hover over the wet sand.

You remember those times you’ve struggled to keep afloat, don’t you? How miserable you were back then as the goal keeps getting further and further away.

She dips her hands into another sweeping wave, tilting her head slightly. It suddenly feels colder than before.

Until the day you learned to run...

She squints her eyes as she looks far into the distance.

You took the right risk and it’s earned you the biggest win in your career so far but you need more, my dear. We need more. There’s no time to rest yet.

She runs her fingers through her hair, letting the water trickle down her arms and face. She begins to feel barely aware of her surrounding as she splashes more water at herself.

The marathon is still going on but you’re starting to lose your vision. You painted that picture not too long ago and you’ve even found the pieces to the puzzle. Are you throwing all of that away now? After all the pain and the struggle that got you here?

She stares out at the ocean.

You’re breathing life into something you don’t need. You have an important match at Isolation, all nicely set up for you. Remember that Wonder Woman girl you faced once? Diana... something. Or it could be that girl from twitter you met at a party once. Elizabeth whatserface. And then there’s Megan, the one who used your own title belt to knock you out in the middle of that ring. Fuel that fire in you and seek revenge. Take her out for good so you can get back to focus...

Just then, she hears a familiar sound. Frowning, she looks around. Her eyes blink several times as if waking up from sleep. She looks down at her jeans pocket and finally realizes it’s her cell phone. A preview of a new tweet message appears on the screen. Her heart skips a beat.

You’re opening that door again... Nothing good comes from the outside. Close it, Blyss!

She continues to stare at the screen, reading the words over and over again.

CLOSE IT!

A shaky finger hovers over the lock button on the iPhone, ready to press to ignore the message. But instead, she quickly swipes at the screen and replies.

Nothing good will come from this... Nothing.

Well, ignorance is bliss. Isn’t it?

My mind is black and blue
It keeps pictures of you
Now I know why

Thursday

Tim Patrick & Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Sean Libby & Megan Andrews Tumblr_ml556o5d3I1r8rx02o4_250

Blyss arrives at the restaurant, clutching her purse tightly. She smooths down her black and white dress and glances at the reflection in the decor mirror near the entrance. She checks to make sure her blonde hair is still tied up neatly before walking in further.

This is a complete waste of time.

The maître de asks for her name so he can check the table reserve list. She looks around the place and spots Gordon Fury sitting at a table with his hand to his face, mindlessly rearranging the utensils. Turning to the maître de, she gestures to that table. He nods and smiles then leads her there. She checks her watch. Whoops.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Hey, sorry I’m late.

Gordon looks up and immediately stands, his face lighting up.

Gordon Fury
Oh no, it’s okay. I didn’t wait long. I, uh, kinda just got here too.

He’s about to help seat her but she’s already doing that herself. He quickly sits back down.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Oh? (smiles) Cool.

They look through the menu, each covering their faces. After a moment, Gordon lowers his menu.

Gordon Fury
I’m a little surprised that you agreed to have dinner. I mean, you know, after the last time we met.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

(behind the menu) In a way, it was kinda funny.

You mean humiliating. Don’t need to sugarcoat for this idiot.

Gordon Fury
And in another way...?

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

It wasn’t. But you were drunk, Gordo, so that’s okay I guess.

Gordon Fury
You guess?

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Yeah that’s what I said. (amused) Wow, I have no idea what to eat here. You sure know how to pick a real fancy place. (lowers her menu) What are you getting?

Gordon Fury
What if I order for us? Okay actually, I kinda already did.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

(arches an eyebrow) Um, why? How would you know what I’d like?

Gordon Fury
(smirks) I just guessed... (chuckles) Nah, I just thought it’d be a nice surprise.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

For?

Gordon Fury
(sarcastically) For fun. (laughs) To be nice of course. Geez, Blyss. Will you stop questioning every thing I do?

Liar. All this man has ever done is torment you.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

(glares) Oh only you get to be skeptical of me? This is a two-way street, buddy.

Gordon Fury
(irritated) Are we seriously gonna fight in the middle of the restaurant now?

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

(sarcastically) Maybe you can tell me how to act, Gordon, since you know me so well.

Gordon Fury
(sighs) Can we start over?

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

(quietly) How many times do you want us to do that?

She rests her open palms on the table as she leans closer with her shoulders hunched up and looking upset, waiting for his response. He looks down at her hands and says nothing else for a long moment before he speaks again.

Gordon Fury
Until we get this shit right.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

What do you consider right, Gordon? What do you want from me?

Gordon Fury
Why would I want something from you?

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Whether you want to admit it or not, you know I have feelings for you and I know you have feelings for me. I know you are scared, Gordon, but I'm not doing this to hurt you.

Gordon Fury
Oh you "know" these things do you? How the fuck could you POSSIBLY know?

Blyss puts her head down with her hands on top of each other in front of her. Tears start to well up in her eyes.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

...You told me.

Gordon Fury
I... told you? When did I tell you? I don't remember... wait...

Through the veil of tears, she sees him starting to panic.

Gordon Fury
Fucking hell, Blyss what do I do? I just keep fucking this up! There are so many unknowns I just don't know what the fuck I'm doing! I just... I... FUCK!

She nearly jumps out of her skin as he slams his fist down quite hard onto the table, drawing some disapproving stares from the surrounding tables. Wiping her tears, she glances around and looks back at him. She places her hand over his fist and then slowly retracts her hand again.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

I don’t know... How else can I convince you to believe me? I’m not your tag partner anymore, Gordon. That relationship has changed. That kiss meant something to me and it confused the hell out of me too. But then I knew why and I told you why. I practically threw myself at you and you let me fall. Now look where we are? You shut me out over and over again yet you still ask me what to do. Tell me, what do you want?

Her tone is calm but her posture is rigid. Her eyes plead to hear him say what they both know to be true.

Gordon Fury
I...don't know what I want. How can I? After everything that has happened?

Blyss sighs, a look of frustration appears on her face.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

This dinner. It's not just dinner, is it? I agreed to come because I thought you'd be able to at least tell me where do we go from here. I wanted to give you another chance. I can't read your mind, Gordon. Yeah everything has happened. What does all of that mean to you? Tell me.

Gordon unclenches his fist and leans against the table, closing his eyes and just thinking, feeling.

Gordon Fury
My head is screaming at me not to trust you. That if I let you in, you are going to destroy me, one way or another.  On the other hand, my heart is telling me that I have mistrusted you before and you came through for me when I needed you too despite it.

He opens his eyes and stares into hers, putting his hands in front of him on the table.

He doesn’t know what he wants because he doesn’t want you. And you don’t want him. This is unnecessary for your career. Cut him out.

Gordon Fury
And right now I have to make a decision.  I have to choose one and I know that. But there is a difference between what I want to choose and what I should choose. So I say again: What do I do?

Tears threaten to spill once more as she buries her face in her hands. Breathing deeply to calm herself, she looks back up at him. Her voice trembles slightly.

He’s confusing you on purpose and you’re letting him make you feel defeated and lost. Cut. Him. Out.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

I've already told you. Just stop… Stop asking...

He looks at her as he tries to stammer an answer but before he can, she gets out of the chair.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

I have to go.

She walks as fast as she can towards the exit as he stands as well.

Gordon Fury
Blyss, wait!

But she’s already out the door, hugging her clutch bag close to her self. She hastily walks to her car that’s parked not too far away from the restaurant. As soon as she gets in, she tosses her bag over her shoulder, turns on the engine and steps hard on the gas pedal.

You need nobody else, my dear Blyss. You’re all you can count on. And of course, there’s me...

In the evening
I’ll take you out for dinner and a fight
Can’t read your mind, can’t read your mind

Monday

Tim Patrick & Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Sean Libby & Megan Andrews Tumblr_mihpovFTwj1r8rx02o2_250

The camera opens up to a pair of black wrestling boots pacing back and forth. It slowly tracks up before suddenly getting to face level with a distraught-looking Blyss as she smacks it up.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Forgive my manners but... (frustratingly runs hands through her hair) You... (scoffs and shakes head) Megan, Megan... You picked the wrong girl to mess with. Those cheap shots you took last week? Really? I absolutely hate mind games, Megan. No, no, no, no I can’t-- This is wrong! You lost! Take your self pity party somewhere else. Away from me. I don’t have time to deal with shit like that. You wanna try to take me out, you fucking do it in the match. Not after! You bi-- Argh!

She looks up, breathing hard. Then she shakes her head and bites her lower lip, smiling a little. Turning back to the camera, she changes her tone.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

I guess that’s what you’re expecting from me, isn’t it? The Phoenix champion losing her shit just because you tried to make your last attempt at making yourself relevant while you still can? Yeah sounds about right. Relevance is key in this business and you need that. Badly. (shrugs) But you know what? I get it. Competition’s pretty tough around here and we all try to make a name for ourselves. When the fans notice you, management notices you too. Because as much as we want to do this for ourselves and succeed, their opinions matter too. And you know this pretty well too because you used to work in the indies and without the fans, the shows you helped put on would mean nothing. Megan, I welcome this hot contest. In fact, I thrive on it. See, that’s what this championship is all about. I welcome a new challenger after another, people who first come into the Insurgency or even those who have been here for a while looking for their first gold. I am that first road block. You’re right about one thing, Megan. It’s gonna take you a bit longer to knock me down. They call me “an unstoppable force”, you say? (smirks) Yeah I’ve heard the whispers. I’m flattered and you should listen to that. I told everyone that this championship will carry a higher significance than before and so far so good. Oh when I say ‘before’, I meant ‘before Molly came along’ of course. That harlot only brought shame to the title and now her short and laughable career has met its end due to an injury. Good riddance. Hope to see her never. (chuckles lightly) This title means a lot to me, got me chasing it for months. And sure it’s not the world title but it’s what it represents for me at this point in my career. I guess I’ve grown to be quite possessive of it... (looks at title belt and slowly traces fingers over the plate) Can’t wait to meet either Diana or Elizabeth at Isolation. (looks back at camera) I’ve met Diana in the ring once... Beat her. And Elizabeth? Only ever met her at some mutual friend’s party not too long ago and hey... Fresh blood. (smiles slyly) Thing is Megan, if I actually find you as a threat, I’d stick around longer but I don’t so I won’t. Stay out of my line of sight after tonight. I’ve got better things to do than see your ugly face every time I turn around.

She scoffs, flips her hair back over her shoulder.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

You know this... thing... that you like to do, Megan? Injuring people and putting them in the hospital? (cringes) You disgust me. Why anyone would join this business solely for that reason is beyond me. But I’m not scared of what you might do to me, Megan. Ha! No way in hell. I’m that obstacle in your way to be the star of IWF, right? Then by all means, Megan Andrews. Bring it! I wanna meet this sick freak version of yourself in that ring tonight. You like to play rough, right? Then do it when the opening bell rings, bitch! I dare you! How glad I was to hear when we’re facing each other again. It’s a little odd but let’s look at it this way, everyone gets to see me beat you again! I’ll admit, last week, I almost let you get the best of me. I wasn’t... thinking straight. It was a mistake that nearly cost me a win over you. But this time? It will be different and more so because we won’t be alone in our second bout. I’ve got my buddy Tim while you’ve got Sean. My tag team record isn’t the best. In fact, I’ve only ever won once out of the four matches I’ve competed in and to be honest, I’m a little nervous. But like any other matches, I’m definitely rising to the challenge and will prove that I can pull off a win. So far, I’ve been lucky not to be paired up with someone I hate or can’t work well together. Tonight is no exception and again, I have complete faith in my partner. I truly believe that’s the main strength of a team. If you don’t have that, might as well give up and go home. So I know for sure that Tim also has my back in this match tonight. But at the same time, I find our match to be quite sad really. Why? Well Tim and I, we were once part of the Order with Sean, fighting against the Empire together. Then Sean left and the Empire finally crumbled, leaving the rest of us to go our separate ways. Then last week, Sean made his return but it didn’t quite seem like the old Sean we all knew and loved. Something made Sean snap and he just went on a downward spiral hard, beating the crap out of Tim. Sean, we’ve never actually got to know each other back then and most likely we won’t be doing that now either. You’ve changed... Tim’s like a big brother to me and in this match, Sean, he sees you as the enemy and I won’t stop that. What he did to you in that elimination match last week was a sensible move in a fight for anything really and it just so happened to be for the No. 1 contender’s spot for the world title then. (her face softens) Why, Sean? After everything you guys have been through, you couldn’t control your anger because Tim covered you for the pin? Why would you let that be the death of your friendship? I heard about what happened to your wife, Sean, and I’m sorry to hear that. You’re a good guy, I know. But what I don’t understand is why push away the one person who could be there for you in your time of need? We all need that someone to support us when we feel like life has given up on us. When suddenly your whole world’s plunged into darkness. We need that someone to be the light again. (looks away) But instead you chose to be alone... (turns back to camera) So will you face the consequences of that decision tonight? Yeah... Yeah I think you will. You two are fighters at heart but are you fighting the right person? No doubt that Tim’s hurt by your actions and in this match, I’ll be his support against you. But please know that I’m not actually on either side. You have your right to feel this way and he has his. Though I’m not all for the match to be a traditional mixed tag, I respect Tim’s wishes and will let you two settle your issues between each other while I focus on the one person I want to face the most.

She stares at the camera for a moment before a smile spreads slowly across her lips.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Megan, this second round will be me putting you out for good like the small flame that you are. Make you nothing more than a tiny spark. I hope to send a message to both Diana and Elizabeth for an Isolation preview through you. Just a little reminder as to why I’m the reigning and defending Phoenix champion. It’ll make you relevant for a just tad bit longer before you’re out of my life again. (smiles a little) You don’t mind that, right? (chuckles) Thought so. I hope to be the one to pick up the win for my team, Megan, just so I can tell you later that I pinned you for the second week in a row. But hey, I’ll be still cool if Tim wins for us instead. I guess whatever happens, happens. See you all in the ring.

Blyss slings the championship title belt over her shoulder and winks at the camera, tapping its gold plate. Then she turns and walk away as the camera cuts to black.

Now you're a ghost at sea
Drifting peacefully
You'll never come back to me
I read your eulogy

-------------------------------------------------
OOC: Inspiration from "Beach" by San Cisco
Back to top Go down
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Tim Patrick & Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Sean Libby & Megan Andrews   Tim Patrick & Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Sean Libby & Megan Andrews I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:51 pm

Thursday, May 9, 2013
South Philadelphia, PA
Tim Patrick's Apartment
Ritner Street
8:00 PM
~~OFF CAMERA~~

Tim Patrick & Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Sean Libby & Megan Andrews ISs392dr9st2n7

The scene opens Thursday night. Tim has been trying to set up a more personal dinner at his apartment for the past week. Last Monday before Battle Grounds, outside Madison Square Garden, Tim broke up a routine mugging in the streets. Cody witnessed this, and as he walked up to her, she spontaneously kissed him. It was their first physical contact with each other since they met before the Homecoming Pay Per View while she was setting up the ring. It wasn't a big romantic kiss, but it stopped Tim in his tracks. He watched as she walked into the Arena and chased after her. Calling out her name, she turned around just in time for Tim to reach her. He looked into her eyes and gave her a legitimate kiss. A long kiss. They both smiled at each other and went off in separate directions to do their respective jobs. Tim wasn't able to stop thinking about her all week. Finally, yesterday, he was able to convince Cody to fly to Philadelphia. Tonight, has he cooked an Italian dinner with food he bought from the local South Philly Italian Market. The lights are dim, candles are lit on the table, and his normally messy apartment is clean. A knock is heard on the door. Tim goes and opens it.

Tim Patrick & Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Sean Libby & Megan Andrews Vshot0335
Tim Patrick:

Hey, you.

Tim Patrick & Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Sean Libby & Megan Andrews Babe-of-the-day-anna-kournikova-20081106110532143

Cody smiles at Tim, as she tucks some hair behind her ear.

Cody:

Hey umm...

Looking at Tim and then at her self she realizes that she may have dressed a bit to formal.

Cody:

Sorry if I’m over dressed. I didn't know how casual or formal this was going to be.

Tim smiles as Cody plays with his hair

Tim Patrick:

You're not overdressed. You look wonderful. In my line of work, I don't have a lot of fancy suits. I guess I should buy some (laughs). Come on in.

As she walked past Tim her perfume made him close his eyes taking him to a different place.

Cody:

So this is nice, from what I've scene in pictures I was expecting something different.

Turning around she noticed Tim was standing there with the door opened.

Cody:

You alright Tim?

Tim quickly snaps out of his little daze and turns to Cody.

Tim Patrick:

Yeah, I'm fine. Your perfume smells familiar, was trying to place it in my head. Anyway, yes...my apartment is normally pretty messy. I spent much of the last week cleaning up. I figured I should get my life together.

Cody: Should?

She asked as she set down her things.

Cody:

Was there something wrong with how you lived your life from now?

Tim pulls out a chair for Cody at the table and turns to finish preparing dinner.

Tim Patrick:

Well, I lived to fight and that's it. But in recent weeks, a lot has happened. I achieved everything I ever wanted in wrestling. I helped a kid escape from a bad situation and realized how much I mean to him and it's changed the way I look at things. Then I met you and I instantly wanted to be a better guy.

Cody takes a seat, tucking her dress underneath her as she does so before Tim scoots the chair in.

Cody:

But who is to say you weren't a better guy before? You did save a kid before now didn't you? And as rumor has it, they say you are a man in shinning armor. Did you ever think that maybe you were always a good guy and now you just want things to reflect that?

Tim stops cooking, turns and grins.

Tim Patrick:

You know, I never thought about it like that. I mean, sometimes when you have to be a violent weirdo for a living you start to think you're a bad person. What we do isn't exactly "sports"....especially what I do (laughs).

She laughs covering her mouth as she does.

Cody:

Wrestling is a sport. You have to train and condition your body to not only fight but to also take punishment. That alone takes a lot of work and dedication something that most people don't have so your lucky that you are able to do it.

Tim turns and puts the finishing touches on the dinner he's making.

Tim Patrick:

Well that's true except what I'm known for is hardcore wrestling. Chairs, bats, tables, blood. I make sure the fans go home with something to talk about. I don't use too many headlocks or arm-bars (laughs). It's a pretty lonely life doing that every week. I'm making friends in the company now and I was surprised to meet you working for IWF. But I'm thankful that I did.

Cody:

Haven't you ever heard of the expression, “Chicks dig scars?” And why were you surprised to meet me? I mean you almost did before but you were all bloody in the face region so you probably don't remember.

Tim drops the pan on the stove top and starts laughing again.

Tim Patrick:

Yeah, well, I'm not usually too aware of whats around me after getting hit in the head for 30 minutes every Monday night. Takes me about 10 minutes before I stop seeing red. So, sorry.

Tim smiles as he begins putting the food on plates across the room.

Tim Patrick:

Like I said in Boston, I was surprised to see you because IWF normally only employees teenagers to put the rings up. I'm glad they're bringing in professionals. What made you want to work for such a crazy company like IWF?

Cody:

Like I’ve told you I'm filling in for Roger because of his elbow.(Chuckles) But I needed some extra money until I figure what exactly I want to do career wise. So what are you cooking it smells good?

Tim Patrick:

I'm lucky enough to live in this area of Philadelphia. At every corner, there are little Italian markets that sell fresh food and the best ingredients possible. I don't know what your feelings of eating meat are, so I made both meatball Parmesan and veggie Parmesan over fettuccine pasta.

Cody:

Well I am sure I will enjoy both. I have no preference when it comes in the food department. But I do appreciate the thought it was really sweet of you.

Tim brings the plates over and sets one in front of Cody and another across the table. He walks over and grabs a bottle of wine and pours two glasses. He walks back, hands one to Cody and sits down.

Tim Patrick:

Tell me something about you that I don't know.

Cody:

Something that you don't know or something no body knows?

Tim Patrick:

Well I don't know much about you, so anything really. (he grins)

Cody:

Hmm something you don't know about me... I used to be a man…..I'M JOKING! But the only thing that comes to mind is that I’m still a virgin.

Tim takes a drink from his glass and smiles softly

Tim Patrick:

The other day in New York City, was I your first kiss?

Cody:

No but you would be the third, so how about you?

Tim Patrick:

I'm not much of a ladies man. Up until a few weeks ago my sole focus in life was the wrestling business....and some other personal stuff. When I would go out to bars after or between shows, it was to drink and watch sports on TV, not to pick up women. (Tim clears his throat) I want you to know that I'm a gentleman, and I won't pressure you into things you don't want to do or are not ready for.

Cody:

That’s good to know and I thank you for that. In some cases that is all a guy wants in the end. So lets change subjects like are you wrestling this week?

Tim Patrick:

Well, a few nights ago I fought a bunch of other guys. I didn't have my mind right or my heart in the fight, so I lost. An old partner of mine and one of my oldest friends in this business, Sean Libby, turned on me. I've been pretty upset since. You coming over tonight has really put my mind at ease.

Tim takes another drink and eats a little bit of his dinner

Tim Patrick:

Next week, its Blyss Lockhart and I against Sean Libby and Megan Andrews.

Cody:

Really? So you have the match in the bag? Seeing how Libby is rusty and Megan... is well Megan. I have seen her wrestle she isn't that impressive a bit sloppy actually... any way but you teaming with Blyss should be nice seeing how you two seem so close.

Tim finishes chewing some whats in his mouth, stopping for a second before he speaks because he's wondering that Cody meant by that.

Tim Patrick:

The relationship Blyss and I have is that of a brother and sister. Nothing more. I've always wanted to team with her in a match, but I made it a point to tell the guys in IWF Headquarters to make it a "Traditional" Mixed Tag match. The guys fight the guys and the women fight the women. No mixing that up. If there is one thing I flat out refuse to take part in, its fighting a woman.

Cody just stares at Tim almost like she did something wrong before looking away at him as she now moved her food around on her plate.

Cody:

I wasn't trying to imply, anything... I was just saying..

Tim smiles.

Tim Patrick:

No worries. The thing about that is, every dirt sheet wrestling blog and every idiot in a bar that I've come across is asking if there is something going on with her and me. Sorry if I seemed frustrated (laughs). I'm more interested in....well, you.

Cody:

Heh, I am very lucky then. So... ah why don't you want to face women exactly? I mean they come to this business seeking equality and they sign the same contract you do...

Tim Patrick:

You won't find any other guy out there who supports the rights of women like I do. I have a history of witnessing some ugly stuff. My real life older sister was killed by her abusive husband when I was a kid. I was on vacation with them when it happened. I....I flat out refuse to hit a woman. It's more than just wrestling to me.

Cody:

I am sorry to hear that Tim, but there are women out there who would take offense for you not wanting to face them. in better terms you would be... making them feel less as a woman. I know if I was a wrestler and I had to face a man I would be offended if he didn't want to wrestle me. Plus some girls are... well... kinky like that.

Tim Patrick:

Oh I know. I've had many conversations backstage with my bosses and some of my female co-workers. I'm fully aware that women like Molly and Jaci and Blyss can probably kick my ass and beat me like any of the guys here. I just....I can't bring myself to do that. I tried in the last independent wrestling promotion I was in years ago and had to leave the ring after 30 seconds. I felt way too weird.

Cody:

Well my dad used to say “If your gonna act like a man then i'm going to treat you like one.” You just have to picture them as guys.

Tim Patrick:

I have enough trouble picturing Griffin Hawkins as a guy (Tim winks).

Cody burst out in laughter her food almost coming out of her mouth, quickly she drinks some of her wine.

Cody:

That... that was a good one, I think I called him “ma’am” once.

Tim Patrick:

It's always startling walking into the men's locker room and seeing him with curlers in his hair putting make-up on. You'd be surprised to see how many of our guys use eye-liner. I'm an open kind of guy so whatever they're into is fine with me (laughs). Did you ever watch wrestling as a kid?

Cody:

No I didn't I was busy with other things.

Tim Patrick:

Yeah, my childhood was pretty...crazy. I always made time to watch it when it was on television. Sometimes my father would take me to the local shows in New Jersey and Philadelphia. I would get lost within the event. I have to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming...that I'm actually doing this for a living.

Tim sits back and smiles at Cody

Tim Patrick:

Anyway, how's the food?

Cody:

It is very good, surprised that you can cook actually.

Tim Patrick:

I guess I got tired of eating fast food, so I learned how to cook.

The scene fades and picks up to shorty after they finish dinner. They're both cuddling on the couch flipping through TV stations, trying to find something to watch. All is silent for a few minutes until Cody speaks.

Cody:

Hey, Tim?

Tim Patrick:

Yeah, sweetie?

Cody:

….You smell like meatballs...(grinning).

Tim laughs to himself and holds Cody tight with one arm and using his hand on his other arm to sneak in and tickle her stomach. She begins laughing hysterically.

Tim Patrick:

I smell like what, now?!

Cody, still laughing heavily, responds.

Cody:

Meaaahehehahahahatbaaaahahahhaalls!

Cody breaks away from Tim's arms after he loosens his grip and pounces on top of him. They're eyes meet and they lay there, looking at each other. Both of their facial expressions turn to soft smiles, looking each other in the eyes. Tim runs his hand up Cody's back, she runs her fingers up Tim's arm. They lock eyes again and kiss.

~~The Scene Fades~~

Monday, May 13, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Phillips Arena
Backstage Locker Room
6:30 PM
~~OFF CAMERA~~

Knocking is heard at Tim's locker room door. He stops talking, takes a deep breath and calms himself down before walking over and opening the door. Standing there is Blyss Lockhart.

Tim Patrick:

Hey, come in.

Blyss Lockhart:

Hey Tim. How's it going?

Tim Patrick:

Seeing red over Sean Libby. I never expected him to do what he did. Tonight won't be pretty.

Blyss tilts her head slightly, a concerned expression on her face.

Blyss Lockhart:

I was surprised too. Looks like we're both going out there angry... Don't worry, I got your back, bro. I've got one knee reserved for Megan and the other for Sean. *chuckles*

Tim laughs to himself but seems uneasy about what he just heard.

Tim Patrick:

Ummm, here's the thing. It's not a normal IWF Mixed Tag match. It's an old school mixed tag match. They're not going to let the men and women fight each other and will have to tag their partners when the opposite sex is in the ring...

Blyss frowns.

Blyss Lockhart:

What? Whose great idea was it? Jessica should know be better than this! I've been fighting guys AND have beaten them in matches. Hell, I even defended my title against Storming Raven at Homecoming. And now it's like I'm back to fighting girls again so that's all I can do? This is bullshit!

Tim sets up a folding chair and sits down, looking at Blyss nervously.

Tim Patrick & Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Sean Libby & Megan Andrews Tumblr_ml81oreAR91rfh07bo1_400

Tim Patrick:

It was MY idea.

Tim clears his throat

Tim Patrick:

Listen, I am fully aware that you and Jaci and Molly are totally able to kick a man's ass. You have done it before and you'll do it again. I requested this for...me. When they told me we'd have a tag match, I said that I'm not able to fight a woman.

Blyss crosses her arms over her chest.

Blyss Lockhart:

Why?

Tim suddenly looks super uneasy. Not even looking at Blyss, staring at the floor.

Tim Patrick:

I don't have good experience when it comes to watching a guy hitting a woman.

Blyss' face softens a little but she keeps her stance.

Blyss Lockhart:

You do know this isn't the same thing... What happened, Tim?

Tim Patrick:

I know I know. This is wrestling. Fighting in the controlled environment of a wrestling ring. I have a hard enough time watching any woman fight a man. If I'm standing out there and Sean Libby hits you, I'll have to slay him where he stands.

Tim tries to clear his throat again

Tim Patrick:

When I was 9 years old, my older sister was killed by her husband. I was visiting them on vacation. I saw the entire thing.

Blyss pulls up a chair opposite him, placing a hand on his knee.

Blyss Lockhart:

I'm sorry to hear that, Tim. I understand. I really do but you have to differentiate between the two and just... you know, not see it that way. If Sean hits me, I can take care of myself and you know that. You said so yourself.

Tim shakes his head.

Tim Patrick:

It's not about that. You are fully able to beat him. To pin him. To make him tap out. I know you are. You're a friggin' champion. It's not about that for me.

Tim has to compose himself for a moment.

Tim Patrick:

Look, this isn't some mental thing where I think you are my actual dead sister. So please don't think it is. But I see her in you...and you in her...in a lot of ways. You look like her, you laugh like her, you're funny like her, you act like she acted. And when I first met you around the time the Empire attacked you that one night, I knew I wanted to be closer to you. You have become one of if not my best friend. That night when Phillip Joseph put you in the hospital, it all came flooding back. The other night, Sean Libby snapped and attacked me. He didn't just try to beat me in a match for a title shot...he snapped and tried to hurt me. To put me out of action, to put me in a hospital. If he did the same thing to you, I'd lose my shit.

Blyss leans back in the chair, annoyed.

Blyss Lockhart:

Tim, this is all a part of what we do out there every week! There's gonna be some dumb jealous coward who wants to take us out like that. This is what we sign up for, the day we first decide to be a wrestler. That's what you choose. And that's what I choose. *sighs* Tim, I'm sorry to hear about your sister. You know I'm not her. I can handle it in the ring against Sean myself. But… I guess if you've already made our match a traditional one then... *shrugs* What can I do, right? You call the shots then. Whatever.

Tim places his hand on Blyss' arm.

Tim Patrick:

This is for one night only. One match. Please don't make me feel like a shithead for this. As a favor, please? As soon as the match is over I won't even think about having another match like this.

Tim cracks a soft smile.

Tim Patrick:

You are on a major hot streak, I couldn't ask for a better partner for tonight. Or a better friend. Or a better little sister.

Blyss smiles back.

Blyss Lockhart:

I'm sorry. Yeah it's just for tonight. I can deal with that. And me going up against Megan again? I'm glad you're in my corner too, bro.

Tim Patrick:

You beat her last week. People are saying that she had the best of you for most of the match and you pulled a pin out of thin air. This week, I start my campaign of getting back at Libby....and you send a message to Megan and people who don't believe in your ability yet. Tonight, the world wakes up. Sean and Megan have zero chance.

Tim Patrick & Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Sean Libby & Megan Andrews Tumblr_m1vuquTACk1r3aic4

~~Scene fades~~

~~ON CAMERA SHOOT~~

The scene opens with the camera crew making their way down the halls of the backstage area at the Phillips Arena. Blyss Lockhart is seen exiting Tim Patrick's dressing room with her game face on. The cameraman passes by her and opens the door without knocking. Tim is seen pacing back and forth trying to amp himself up for his match tonight. He notices the camera crew and mumbles something to himself. Quickly, he walks over.

Tim Patrick:

Don't you idiots ever knock? What if I was naked or beating a guy to death with a hammer? What if I was naked AND beating a guy to death with a hammer?!

He stops talking and laughs to himself. He stops laughing a few seconds later and grabs hold of his face. He pulls his hands away and it looks as if his mood has totally changed. He's gone from comical to crazy in a matter of moments.

Tim Patrick:

A couple of years ago, I put together an army here in IWF. The Irish Insurgency Army. It featured myself, Corey Casey, Sean Libby, and Conner O'Shannon. It was a short lived army. Corey turned out to be a massive piece of shit that can't be trusted. Conner went off disappeared into the professional wrestling underworld. Sean was the only guy I stayed close with. He was the only person from when I arrived here in 2011 that I have stayed friends with the entire time. I would go drinking with him, I would fight with him, and I would fight him. I trusted Sean Libby. I loved him like a brother.

As time went on, we stayed close but we wanted separate things. Last year, I got pretty burnt out on the business and felt like retiring forever. So I called up Sean and told him that I wanted him in my final match. He gladly accepted. I told him that I wasn't going to make it easy for him, I had management make our match as hardcore as possible. We went into the match respecting and loving each other, and we left respecting and loving each other. As it goes with most matches that my heart isn't totally in, I lost. I lost and then I shook his hand and left. I lost my edge and my heart and love for wrestling.

Then over this past winter, I got a phone call from Sean. He asked me to come back. He wanted to be a Champion again and wanted to know if I was interested in making a run at the Tag Team Championships. A new union was born by the time I hung up the phone. I came back and we fought together again, just like old times. Our first match teaming again, we lost. But I didn't let that bother me. In fact, I was so prideful by our efforts that I was beaming and finally full of my own shit again. I had my mojo back. Then we lost again. I felt weird about it, but I didn't complain. It seems that as close as Sean and I were...we weren't gelling as a team like we should. Then we won. Boy, did that feel good. That win got us a guaranteed match for the Tag Team Championships with a few other teams at a Pay Per View. I went into this match with a killer's mindset. I saw red the entire time. Some of the stuff I did in that match I don't even remember. It was a 45 minute long out of body experience. During this caged elimination tag match, Sean was one of the first eliminated. And the look on his face, it didn't seem to bother him all that much. This really threw me off. I couldn't believe that with all his tough talk and convincing me to come out of retirement to fight along side of him that he would just act like he didn't give a shit that he was sent to the showers 10 minutes into the match. I stayed and fought my ass off. The match came down to myself and Axle Vengeance. We went at each other like rabid dogs. I did everything I could but I couldn't pin the man. And when the match was over, I was devastated. I wondered what the hell I was even doing back in the ring.

Soon after we lost that match, Sean Libby left again. Whether it was for personal reasons or injury I was never really sure. He never told me. I never asked. All I knew was that the guy I came back to fight along side of took off without notice. And I was left with my dick swinging in the wind. But hey, this business, this lifestyle we all have, it's crazy. I try not to take things personally.

The came “Homecoming”. I had just won the High Impact Championship. It was my first wrestling title in 14 years and my first major championship in a legitimate company like Insurgency Wrestling Federation. I won it in my dream match. I was on top of the world. “Homecoming” was in Boston, so I called up my old friend, Sean Libby. Sean is a Boston-area native who loves that city. I figured after what happened at the marathon and the chaos that ensured in the following week in that area that it would be a nice gesture on my part to invite Sean to serve as my manager that night and interact with his hometown crowd during my match. It was my first title defense and I wanted my oldest friend here to be part of it. He never showed up during my match. We advertised him. IWF.com put out a news release that he was coming back. Check out their article on the News section called “Return of an old friend.” He just never came. He left me, again, with my dick swinging in the wind. Him not showing up to stand with me really made me look like a shithead to the Boston fans who wanted what they were promised. But hey, like I said, this business is nuts and I tried not to take it personally.

Then came last week. We met before our match. I didn't bring up anything from the past that would have made me want to rip his face off. I kept it nice. We both told each other that we were going to try and win. He seemed a little put off by what I said. As if I was just supposed to lay on my back and let him pin me as soon as the bell rang. As if I owed him something. As if he hasn't been a total flake of a friend for two years that has fucked me over more times than he's been there for me. I ignored it.

The match began. Sean and I kept it clean with each other. To me, that means no cheap shots. No trying to injure the other guy. I came him a few offensive moves and then went for the pin. Sean kicked out and looked at me like I just shot his dog. I tried to tell him that it was a wrestling match. That there were a bunch of us in that ring and we were all trying to win a World Title shot. That it was business, and not personal. Hell, the moves I put on the dude, I didn't even try and fucking hurt him. When have I ever done that?! Never. I have never half-assed a move in the ring. But I did it that night. I thought maybe I could catch him off-guard and pin him without hurting him. He wouldn't listen to reason and with this crazy look in his face, screamed at me. I wasn't about to deal with his bullshit so I put my hand up and turned around to fight somebody else. At this point my memory gets a little hazy. Thing turn gray. I really don't remember the next ten minutes. I had to watch the video later that night and was honestly shocked...and infuriated by what I saw. Sean Libby lost his shit and tried to put me out of wrestling. He tried to really hurt me. My oldest friend in this business tried to hospitalize me. For a chance at a belt. I was and still am shocked.

I was sad about it for a few hours last Monday night. That quickly turned to blind rage. I don't react well to being betrayed by somebody that I care about. It has happened my entire life and I let it happen for most of it. I mean, I can't exactly beat up a friend who turned their back on me or knock out a family member for wanting me out of their life, right? There has never been an option like that, no matter how bad I wanted to sometimes. But this....this......this.....this is different. Sean Libby made the mistake of trying to fuck me over and hurt and betray me in a dangerous world, a sick business. Sean Libby stabbed me in the back in Insurgency Wrestling Federation. I don't take that laying down here. I don't turn the other cheek here. If you try and hurt me and take me out, I dedicate my time to trying to wreck your life. I did it to the Right Honorable Gentlemen and I did it to the Empire. Once you throw a rock at me, I come back with a machine gun.

Sean knows my history. He knows what I've been through and what I've done and what I'm able to do. Does this motherfucker have a death wish? Is that what this is? He has spent his entire time here in his own little world, talking to things that aren't really there...being “Crazy”. When I want to see “Crazy” I look in the mirror before and after a fight. I don't put on some stupid suit and bad sunglasses and dance and put on some wacky-ass show for fans that are laughing at you mostly rather than laughing with you. This shit is deadly, and I mean deadly, serious to me.

I don't care if you are trying to reach a higher level with the World Title down the line. I don't care if you think that I'm in your way and blocking you from becoming a champion again. I don't care about all of the battles that we went through together in the past. I only care about hurting and embarrassing you tonight in Atlanta.

Tim stops ranting and sits down. He tries to calm himself and takes a sip of water.

Tim Patrick:

The other aspect of the match I'm having tonight is that its a traditional mixed tag match. I'm teaming with my little sister from another set of parents, Blyss Lockhart. Along side of Sean Libby will be Megan Andrews. I made it clear to management that this should be a “Traditional” Mixed Tag match. The only person in the ring that you're allowed to make contact with is the person that shares your gender. If I'm in there and tag Blyss...Sean must tag Megan. If Megan tags Sean....Blyss must tag me. I demanded this because I refuse to hit a woman. I just flat out refuse. I tried to tell this to Blyss and I think after my more personal explanation of the situation, she knows where I'm coming from and is cool with it...or at least cool enough with it to tolerate it for one night.

Megan Andrews...man, you're name reminds me of this little asshole I went to kindergarten with. It was just around the time that Hurricane Andrew devastated Florida. His name was Andrew. He would go around knocking over everybody's wooden blocks, would shove and pinch people, and would push you off the slide and swing-set. He did this because he was bigger and nobody had the balls to try and stop him. In typical “Tim” fashion, I organized a revolution on the playground one day and we tied him by his ankles upside-down to the monkey-bars and we smashed his juice box. He ran and cried to the teacher and we completely humiliated and the situation devastated his ability to ever bully anybody else again. Now, I don't know you well enough to call you a bully, but I do know that you attacked Blyss and she wasn't looking and tried to take her out, just like what Sean did to me. She beat you last week. Understand? She beat you. And tonight, you'll meet Hurricane Blyss and she'll blow your world apart, flood your mind, and erode the sands of your career. You and Sean have no shot at winning tonight. Blyss and I are too focused, too together as a unit, and too pissed off. Don't make us make sure that you end up in a landfill somewhere, Megan. Just lose and move on with your life, gracefully. Sean Libby is already a dead-man. Don't be like Sean.

What it comes down to, Ladies and Gentleman...when the Bodacious Blonde and the Irish Car Bomb work together, there is no stopped us.

Tiocfaidh ár lá!

Ullmhaigh do anas, Libby.

~~The Scene Fades~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tim Patrick & Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Sean Libby & Megan Andrews   Tim Patrick & Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Sean Libby & Megan Andrews I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tim Patrick & Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Sean Libby & Megan Andrews
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Battlegrounds :: IWF Battlegrounds :: Battlegrounds Roleplays-
Jump to: