Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ethan Cage & Gordon Fury [vs.] Alex Dillinger & Jaci Sovereign

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

Ethan Cage & Gordon Fury [vs.] Alex Dillinger & Jaci Sovereign Empty
PostSubject: Ethan Cage & Gordon Fury [vs.] Alex Dillinger & Jaci Sovereign   Ethan Cage & Gordon Fury [vs.] Alex Dillinger & Jaci Sovereign I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:46 am

I would put my money on the true IWF champion Ethan Cage AKA Jason Hawk 2.0 buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut I do believe Jaci could win this for her team!

Guys and girl. Make this an amazing main event as it should be, alright? Razz
Back to top Go down
Lazy Zane

Lazy Zane

PostSubject: Re: Ethan Cage & Gordon Fury [vs.] Alex Dillinger & Jaci Sovereign   Ethan Cage & Gordon Fury [vs.] Alex Dillinger & Jaci Sovereign I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 9:01 pm

Ethan Cage & Gordon Fury [vs.] Alex Dillinger & Jaci Sovereign Tumblr_lexn5hkou51qdtmwjo1_500_zpsc71fdd7d
No cuts, no butts, no coconuts
-Wreck-It Ralph

Philips Arena // Atlanta, Georgia // Alex Dillinger // Off Camera

Jaci sat in the empty Philips Arena looking up at the rafters. White kleenex with a tinted with red poked out from her nostrils as she put her legs up on the seats in front of her, crossing them, as she leaned back, taking a deep breath, and placing her entangled hands on her stomach just waiting for her nose to stop bleeding.

The nosebleeds have become more frequent, and she could only assume that Parker’s offense and defense was playing a big role in it. All his moves against her had something to do with either hitting her in the head or driving, forcing her head into the mat. One of the blows had to of triggered something, but she couldn’t complain really she was still alive and all she has is a leak.

Hearing distant footsteps behind her, she didn’t bother to turn her head acting as though she already knew who it was by the simple sound of them distributing their weight on each foot as they walked down the aisle and the smell of their cologne. She just smiled as they made their way to her.

Jaci: Hows the ankle?

Alex Dillinger Better than ever.

Jaci: Is that why you're favoring it?

Turning her head to face him, her smile grew as Alex decided to occupy the seat next to her, chuckling to himself as he waved her comment off. He was almost sitting the exact same way she was, minus staring up in the ceiling with tissue hanging from his nose of course as she inhaled deeply before exhaling...

Jaci: History in the making wouldn’t you say?

As she looked back up, Alex just let out a sigh as he nod his head in agreeance until he too leaned his head back to stare up at the ceiling.

Alex Dillinger how many years have we been working together?

Rolling her eyes she turned her head to look at her friend.

Jaci: can’t we just say a long time? cause i wasn’t exactly keeping track.

She said being humorous as he then turned his head to look at her.

Alex Dillinger and during that time we somehow avoided being in the same ring together as partners, as opponents...

Jaci: Yeah I know. It’s actually surprising considering the enemies we have made through those years. You would think they would have been more ambitious in putting us in the ring together.

They went back a long ways and she knew knew Alex wasn’t here to discuss coincidences but to talk about her condition and how it could affect their match .

This talk was going to come sooner or later especially since she told him that she was dieing so to speak but it is happening sooner because they are finally going to be in a match with one another and things could go ugly, or things could go smoothly as they have been since she joined IWF.

Examining her nose from a far, Alex jesters to it with his index finger in curiousity.

Alex Dillinger Is this part of the, thing?

Looking down at her nose, almost going cross eyed, Jaci lets out a small laugh.

Jaci: Yeah, but I think it has more to do with Parker’s obsession of beating my head in. I’ll be okay Its not like I’m going to bleed to death...well i could but i doubt that is the way I go out.

For some reason her demeanor about her situation was causing Alex to get a bit frustrated with her as he just sort of smirked, shaking his head before running his hand through his hair.

Alex Dillinger If you knew that coming back to wrestling could.... end you. Why did you come back? I’m just having a tough time wrapping my head around this. It is like you came with a death wish and I know you wouldn’t do that, thats not like you. I know you said you already have accepted it but come on there has to be another explanation.

Looking away from him she just stayed quiet for a moment hoping that maybe he would just drop it and they could go back to friend chatter because the truth of the matter was she wasn’t going to tell him what he wanted to hear.

Jaci: I did come back, with a death wish...

Trailing off a bit she began to sit back up, taking the the tissues out of her nose then taking her free hand she dabbed her nostrils to make sure the bleeding had subsided.

Jaci: When I found out that I could go out of this world like the dodo bird, I figured the best way to go was doing something that I loved you know? something that I was good at, something i enjoyed doing. It didn’t matter the who, what, or where just the how, and I had control over that much. To an extent.

Jaci: Now are you asking me because you're worried about me as a friend or are you worried about it because I am your partner and I could cost you the match?

raising an eyebrow at him he just looked away seemingly contemplating what she just said.

Jaci: Had a great return at Homecoming against Saint, then you go to battle grounds and become number one contender for the IWF heavyweight championship. I would say you're on a roll well were until you were teamed up with me.

Putting her legs down, she planted her feet firmly on the solid cement floor as he looked at her a bit offended.

Alex Dillinger Jaci come on...

Jaci: If there was nothing wrong with me, we wouldn’t be having this conversation. Instead we would be reminiscing on the old days and our winning streaks and how good it feels about coming back from injury. But instead we having a conversation about rather or not I can hold my own.

Alex Dillinger I’m just...

Again she interrupts him.

Jaci: I have been undefeated so far in IWF, one draw, and I’m still alive and kicking and yet you worry about me because you know the truth. In which case, if i knew this match was going to be made? i wouldn’t have told you.

He scoffed at the sound of that, probably because he thought they were closer than friends but were family and no matter what the situation they found themselves in she should have told him.

Alex Dillinger You wouldn’t have told me? That’s a bit messed up don’t you think?

Jaci: No, because you're doing the exact thing that i wouldn’t have wanted you to do. Become my older brother and try to protect me and now when it comes to our match you’re going to hesitant to tag me.

Shrugging her shoulders, she looked away from him knowing that if she kept looking in his eyes she wouldn’t be able to hold it together.

Jaci: Because if you tag me and if something were to happen you would never forgive yourself and you will always wonder what if. What if I didn’t tag her then and just waited. What if i didn’t go out and party, but instead trained a bit harder,longer, then maybe I would have been able to last longer. I don’t want you to feel guilty over something you have no control over. If anything happens it will be because of my doing.

Jaci: I know the risks going in. Knew them when I had my debut match with Molly when we went against Diana and Rhiannon. I knew them when I went against Blyss, Molly, Megan, Roxy, against Parker, Steel and now In our match.

Jaci: Just like I know that there is a chance that Remington could easily cashflow me through a chair again and finish what he started months ago. I’m sure now he wished I died that day and I’m sure he would love nothing more than have that opportunity again. But unlike that day I was left breathing, I will have you there to watch my back.

Finally looking back at Alex she offered a soft smile and a small pat on his back.

Jaci: I also know that Ethan and Gordon have the same ability to take me out and what I need you to do, is just forget. Forget that you know and just have my back like I will have yours and to treat me like a partner instead of some delicate flower you need to keep safe from the frost in the morning. If you can do that, we will be fine.

Looking away from him she leaned over, bending at her hip as she checked her nose again. Alex just grew quiet as he soon adjusted himself so he too was leaning forward.

Alex Dillinger I think I can manage that if you do me one favor.

Turning her head she was met with his gaze and for some reason she assumed he was going to ask her to do something impossible.

Jaci: What?

Alex Dillinger Just don’t die on me... thats not what partners do to one another.

Jaci started to laugh and soon Alex joined in, and at this point she didn’t know why exactly they were laughing but what did it matter?

Jaci: I Can’t promise you that but I can try to promise If I do infact die, i’ll do my best to do it after the match, But when it happens its just gonna happen...

Her voice lowered a bit as she felt this tingling sensation in her left shoulder. Taking her right hand, she began to rub it as Alex looked at her eyes brows narrowed.

Alex Dillinger You alright?

Jaci: I just suddenly got this feeling that something bad was going to happen...

Jaci looked over at Alex, concern written all over her face before she looked down at the ring that the crew were working on. As Soon as she removed her hand, it was replaced by Alex’s.

Alex Dillinger Don’t worry, you’ll get through this like everything else. You are undefeated after all remember?

That got her to smile but not even the gesture of lightening the mood didn’t seem to remove the grey cloud that seemed to be looming over them and soon Jaci shrugging his hand away before standing up and taking her leave, walking away from him

Ethan Cage & Gordon Fury [vs.] Alex Dillinger & Jaci Sovereign Tumblr_m5080cphjX1rowmz6_zps6ec8b3a8
The greatest motivation in life is when someone puts the impossible before you,
and you challenge the impossible against all odds.

Atlanta, Georgia // On Camera

Jaci Sovereign is shown sitting in a dim lit room sitting at a desk at it is obvious that she is contemplating something. As she does she crumbles a piece of paper with one hand before tossing it to the side and soon she begins to talk as she continues to write and work on something that seems to be distracting her from looking up at the camera in front of her.

Jaci Sovereign: At Homecoming, Parker and Steel got exactly what they wanted; thinking it would give them some sort of advantage and you know what happened? I was proven right. I told them it wouldn’t matter if the scales were tipped in their favor because in the end what they lacked is exactly what helped me and Aries win that night. Me and Aries left Homecoming still the tag team champions as Steel and Parker... broke up.

Jaci Sovereign: It was inevitable really and the only person who was probably disappointed was Miss Mathews, since they were her dream team. I guess she should have put her faith in people who are more capable of doing their jobs or people who can actually win their matches. In result this week I am put in a tag team match, but it’s not with my partner.

Jaci Sovereign: Why you ask? Reason One, the titles aren’t on the line, two, it is so that me and Aries don’t get that much time to work together so when Jessica picks another tag team to raise up the ranks they have a better chance at defeating me and Aries because we won’t be ready or prepared as we should be, Three, Aries apparently wanted the night off since well... he got beat up pretty bad by the new york beaver. Don’t ask because I assume all of you saw the match.

Jaci Sovereign: So to replace my partner for this evening, I am being teamed up with a man who I have worked with for several years and we have yet been in a single match together, until now. That man is no other than Alex Dillinger the number one contender for the IWF heavyweight championship and we will be teaming up to go against Gordon Fury the current High Impact Championship and Ethan Cage the former heavyweight champion.

Jaci Sovereign: Out of our two opponents I do believe that Gordo is the weakest of the two and lucky for him his title isn’t on the line because if it was, Blyss wouldn’t be there to save him from losing it. That is about the only time you can keep something right Gordo the birdo? is if Blyss is in your corner? I’m not saying... I’m just saying.

Jaci Sovereign: I remember when I first met you Gordo. I was in a conversation with Jaxx and Figgy I believe than out of the blue here you come like some Aussie gentlemen trying to pay me a compliment and failing miserably. Ever since then I disliked you Gordon. You tried to apologize once but you had to ask what you did first. Which in my opinions is never a good sign. If you don’t think you did anything wrong then why apologize in the first place?

Jaci Sovereign: I never got that about Gordon, always so quick to correct his mistakes accept for lately. It would seem like he is starting to cave into his anger especially when it came to Tim Patrick. I even think I sensed some jealousy there , no?

Jaci Sovereign: Were you feeling left out Gordon? You lost your title and every one seemed to ignore you. Now that you have the title back however I guess you don’t have to be Jealous or worried any more since you’re once again front and center.

Jaci Sovereign: Even getting everything you ever wanted, you still don’t seem happy. So I am starting to wonder if anything will make you happy or maybe you just like accomplishing self challenges and you’re just running out of challenges to give your self. So I can only assume that your growing bored and are now easily agitated.

Looking up at the camera she raises her eyebrows with a smirk across her face.

Jaci Sovereign: I’m a bit surprised at you Gordon, because I thought by now you would realize the biggest challenge in the world is keeping what you got.

Jaci Sovereign: For heaven’s sake you lost your title to Tim Patrick of all people. No offense Tim, but I believe... wait no, I know that Gordon is a better wrestler than you and watching him wrestle you was just pitiful. Then again you can always use the excuse that you were a bit distracted Gordon by a womanly figure. But as I recall she dropped you like a bad habit until success came your way again.

Jaci Sovereign: Alex and I have more experience than you Gordo. We are better at this business then you will ever be and its sad to say that if you do have a chance at winning tonight, it will be because Ethan Cage carried your ass to victory. So I suggest you get on your knees and kiss Ethan’s ass, cause more than likely he is going to spend the majority of the match saving yours.

Jaci Sovereign: I have no respect for you Gordon, as a wrestler, or as a human being. Cause lets be honest, you may have a title, but look at who your competitors are for that title. Maybe thats why you stay there, so you have this illusion that you're a top dog when you're actually not. You know you’re better than everyone in your division and yet you stay there because you know you are in control. You know you could drop your title to anyone and in a week or so reclaim it. Just like you did with Tim Patrick. You need to set your eye on bigger and better things Gordon and you can’t let feelings or people stand in the way of that. Because as soon as you mix business with pleasure things start to fall apart, you’re already showing signs just like your girl friend who thinks that I need help finding friends when I don’t.

Jaci Sovereign: Until you step up in the big leagues Gordon, you will never have my respect, EVER. I know you can do more and if you aren’t willing to challenge yourself to the max than, what the hell good are ya? So consider this match against me and Alex as your first test, to see if you can actually hang with the big boys.

Jaci Sovereign: As for Ethan, I can honestly say that he has my full respect inside and out of the ring and I know he still must be hurting after his Homecoming match where he had to compete in not one but two matches, one in which he retained his title and another where he lost it because for some reason Miss Mathews couldn’t hold her ground against Molly.

Jaci Sovereign: We all know that it was complete and utter bullshit that she was even allowed to get what she wanted after she committed a crime of stealing. Any where else she would have been arrested, fined, or whatever but instead she got rewarded, screwing Ethan out of what should have been rightfully his in the first place. For that Ethan I am truly sorry, but I know how you feel since she has been trying to take the tag team titles away from Aries and I. I know she can easily strip us of the titles but she wouldn’t do that because she has to stay face or she loses that innocent, oh i have no idea what i’m doing thing that she has going on for her self.

Jaci Sovereign: Ethan is going to be coming in this match wanting to prove to everyone that he is still in the running to being the IWF heavyweight championship and I know he is going to step toe and toe with Alex to show what he may be dealing with in the future. I have no problem with that but Ethan I don’t want you to be blind sided by me cause I am in the match to and you can’t just ignore me to prove a point.

leaning forward, she stops what she is doing and folds her hands in front of her, placing them firmly on the desk.

Jaci Sovereign: I know you're craving a title match Ethan, and I know that you should be going against Alex Dillinger for the right to be crowned the champion but we both know that isn’t going to happen because look who is involved in our match. Alexander Remington the so called enforcer.

Jaci Sovereign: He is a man who lost his title to Griffin, then got beat up and had to go back home and wonder why he wasn’t protected. Boo fucking who. You're a wrestler for god sake you get beat up and deliver punishment for a living, if you don’t expect to get hurt down the line there is something wrong with you. Then you go on and on about being retired and how you're enjoying it and what have you but then you had to make this big dramatic comeback which didn’t even go in your favor.

Jaci Sovereign: We all know why you were put into this matchup Remi, and it isn’t because we need enforcement but because you lost your number one contendership match and you're looking to do the exact same thing that Molly did, and that is Somehow involve your self because you think that you are entitled. Ethan is entitled because he had a rematch coming to him any wayy. Alex earned his shot because he won a match to become the number one contender and one of the people he had to beat was you. A person who loses his title and then leaves, then comes back and loses his number one contender spot doesn’t deserve to be thrown in a title match. I say you have to earn it Remington but I already know that isn’t going to happen because you have Mr. Casey in your back pocket and he is just going to allow you to cut through the line.

Jaci Sovereign: Me and Alex won’t be in a tag team match come tonight, instead we are going to be against three people. Gordon, Ethan, and Remington. I know what I have to do to be successful in this match and that is to have eyes in the back of my head rely on my partner to have my back and if everything goes well we will either win or we are going to put up one hell of a fight.

Jaci Sovereign: You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting, in what world do you think you could possibly beat us?

Ethan Cage & Gordon Fury [vs.] Alex Dillinger & Jaci Sovereign 84998400_zpsbc7194f3
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: Ethan Cage & Gordon Fury [vs.] Alex Dillinger & Jaci Sovereign   Ethan Cage & Gordon Fury [vs.] Alex Dillinger & Jaci Sovereign I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:41 pm

Ethan Cage & Gordon Fury [vs.] Alex Dillinger & Jaci Sovereign FuryCD

"Dinner with a Friend"

The scene opens up in a fancy looking restaurant. Everyone is very dressed up and posh looking, except for Gordon Fury of course, who looks as out of place as Jack Savage winning a title. Why didn't you dress a little better.

Look, I refuse to wear a suit. They are uncomfortable and awkward. The restaurant is still gonna take my money wearing a t-shirt and jeans. I check my watch and see that once again, Blyss is late.

Or maybe she decided to bail?

You are not helping. I put my left hand to my face as I mindlessly rearrange the utensils with the other hand. I completely zone out until I hear Blyss's voice.

Blyss Lockhart: Hey, sorry I’m late.

I look up and see Blyss standing there with a somewhat sheepish grin on her face, and I stand to greet her. She looks beautiful.

Doesn't she always?

Fair point.

Gordon Fury: Oh no, it’s okay. I didn’t wait long. I, uh, kinda just got here too.

That's a lie, but at least it won't make her feel bad.

Such a sweetheart Gordo. He’s about to help seat her but she’s already doing that herself. He quickly sits back down as she smiles at him.

Blyss Lockhart: Oh? Cool.

Nailed it.

They look through the menu, each covering their faces. After a moment, Gordon lowers his menu.

Gordon Fury: I’m a little surprised that you agreed to have dinner. I mean, you know, after the last time we met.

She keeps looking at the menu as she replies.

Blyss Lockhart: In a way, it was kinda funny.

Gordon Fury: And in another way...?

Blyss Lockhart: It wasn’t. But you were drunk, Gordo, so that’s okay I guess.

Very VERY drunk.

Shut up.

Gordon Fury: You guess?

Blyss Lockhart: Yeah that’s what I said. Wow, I have no idea what to eat here. You sure know how to pick a real fancy place.

And by “know how to pick a real fancy place”, she of course means “know to to google search for places I never EVER go.

Then why did you decide to go here?

Somehow I don't see take-away as something that Blyss eats.

Fair point.

She puts her menu down as she looks over at me.

Blyss Lockhart: What are you getting?

Gordon Fury: What if I order for us? Okay actually, I kinda already did.

She doesn't look convinced that this was a good idea.

Blyss Lockhart: Um, why? How would you know what I’d like?

What I would buy for any vegan: I compilation of every food I would NEVER touch with a 10 foot pole, let alone eat it. She seems a bit on edge so I try and lighten things a bit.

Gordon Fury: I just guessed... Nah, I just thought it’d be a nice surprise.

Blyss Lockhart: For?

I don't think its working Gordo.

Gordon Fury: For fun obviously... 

I look at her with a sarcastic look on my face.

Gordon Fury: To be nice of course. Geez, Blyss. Will you stop questioning every thing I do?

She glares back at me. Not a good sign

Blyss Lockhart: Oh only you get to be skeptical of me? This is a two-way street, buddy.

Nope, definitely not working.

Here we go again.

Gordon Fury: Are we seriously gonna fight in the middle of the restaurant now?

She sarcastically snaps at me, so obviously this wasn't the response I was hoping for.

Blyss Lockhart: Maybe you can tell me how to act, Gordon, since you know me so well.

Wow she is just not letting this go. This has gone terribly already. I sigh and take a deep breath before speaking.

Gordon Fury: Can we start over?

Blyss Lockhart: How many times do you want us to do that?

She rests her open palms on the table as she leans closer with her shoulders hunched up and looking upset, waiting for his response. He looks down at her hands and says nothing else.

For fuck's sake, this is impossible. 

Don't you mean YOU are impossible?

Either help or fuck off.

Gordon Fury: Until we get this shit right.

Blyss Lockhart: What do you consider right Gordon? What do you want from me? 

Gordon Fury: Why would I want something from you?

Blyss Lockhart: Whether you want to admit it or not, you know I have feelings for you, and I know you have feelings for me. I know you are scared Gordon, but I'm not doing this to hurt you.

She "knows?" I lean forward, a slight menacing tone in my voice.

Gordon Fury: Oh you "know" these things do you? How the fuck could you POSSIBLY know?

She puts her head down with her hands on top of each other in front of her. I can see the tears welling up in her eyes.

Blyss Lockhart: ...You told me.

I what? The menace immediately gives way to confusion as I back off.

Gordon Fury: I... told you? When did I tell you? I don't remember... wait...

Yup, you don't remember. Cause you were fucking hammered.

Gordon Fury: Fucking hell Blyss what do I do? I just keep fucking this up! There are so many unknowns I just don't know what the fuck I'm doing! I just... I... FUCK!

The build up emotions must have gotten to me as I slam my first down quite hard onto the table, drawing some disapproving stares from the surrounding tables. Blyss nearly jumps out of her skin as I slam my fist down quite hard onto the table, drawing some disapproving stares from the surrounding tables. Wiping her tears, she glances around and looks back at me. She places her hand over my fist but then slowly retracts her hand again.

Blyss Lockhart: I don’t know... How else can I convince you to believe me? I’m not your tag partner anymore, Gordon. That relationship has changed. That kiss meant something to me and it confused the hell out of me too. But then I knew why and I told you why. I practically threw myself at you and you let me fall. Now look where we are? You shut me out over and over again yet you still ask me what to do. Tell me, what do you want?

Her tone is calm but her posture is rigid. Her eyes plead to hear me say what we both know to be true. Fuck, this blows wrinkly old cocks. She is right.

Of course she is.

Fear has crippled me through this whole fucking thing.

Uh huh.

There is just too much I don't know. She could just be telling me what I want to hear.

Grow the fuck up Gordo! I don't even have eyes and I can see she cares for you. She is swinging a sledgehammer at the wall you put in front of you trying to get in. Tear it down, before you lose her.

She is still staring at me, wanting an answer. I still don't know what to say as I open my mouth.

Gordon Fury: I...don't know what I want. How can I? After everything that has happened?

Blyss sighs, a look of frustration appears on her face.

Blyss Lockhart: This dinner. It's not just dinner, is it? I agreed to come because I thought you'd be able to at least tell me where do we go from here. I wanted to give you another chance. I can't read your mind, Gordon. Yeah everything has happened. What does all of that mean to you? Tell me.

I unclench my fist and lean against the table, closing my eyes and just thinking, feeling.

Gordon Fury: My head is screaming at me not to trust you. That if I let you in, you are going to destroy me, one way or another. On the other hand, my heart is telling me that I have mistrusted you before, and you came through for me when I needed you too despite it.

I open my eyes and stare into hers, putting my hands in front of me on the table.

Gordon Fury: And right now I have to make a decision. I have to choose one, and I know that. But there is a difference between what I want to choose, and what I should choose. So I say again: What do I do?

Tears threaten to spill once more as she buries her face in her hands. Breathing deeply to calm herself, she looks back up at him. Her voice trembles slightly.

Blyss Lockhart: I've already told you. Just stop… Stop asking...

Gordon Fury: I look at her as I try to stammer an answer, but before I can she gets out of the chair.

Blyss Lockhart: I have to go.

She walks as fast as she can towards the exit as I stand as well.

Gordon Fury: Blyss wait!

I call out too late as she is gone, out the door. Again.

Gordon Fury: FUCK!

I slam the desk again as even more people look at me. I have to get out of here.

Gordon exits through the front door as the scene fades to black.

Ethan Cage & Gordon Fury [vs.] Alex Dillinger & Jaci Sovereign FuryShoot

"R-E-S-P-E-C-T"

The scene opens up with Gordon sitting at a shitty desk in ANOTHER shitty motel room. I swear I need a shower after each of these.

Quit bitchin.

Anyway, Gordon has 3 face down pictures in front of him, but is largely ignoring them for now as he looks into the camera.

Gordon Fury: I am in the awkward position this week of being in a match where I respect all people involved in different ways. It feels weird and I don't like it.

Like midget porn?

Yeh... I totally DON'T like Midget Porn...

Riiiight...

Gordon Fury: Don't get me wrong though, I'm approaching this match just as hard, if not harder than all of my other matches. In the end, whoever deserves to win this match is going to win, it's as simple as that. Speaking of people who do, or don't in this case, deserve to win, lets talk about Alexander Remington.

Remi you are no doubt pissed at me right now, and I am sure this week you are going to have a big tantrum and probably attack me at some point. You know what you should do? Get the fuck over it sunshine and grow up. You are more than happy to bend the rules to win, but when someone bends them the other way you act like I killed Jesus or something. You know what Remi, do your worst. Do what you are going to do because it will take more than you on your little power trip to stop me.

Now back to the people who matter. Now while there are things I do respect about each of you, there are also things I defentely DON'T respect. So today, I am going to play a game called “I respect you, But..” And of course, ladies first.

Gordon pushes one of the pictures in front of the others and flips it, showing a picture of Jaci Sovereign.

Gordon Fury: Now Jaci you are one of the strongest women I have ever seen in that ring. You have more technical skill than most of the men in this fed, including me. You don't make excuses, you don't winge a bitch, and you are not afraid to speak your mind.

Gordon smirks.

Gordon Fury: BUT, I really thought you would be smarter than this Jaci. I thought you were one of the few who understood what was going on, but turns out I was wrong. I mean the very first thing you said was that I am the weakest link, but you were half right. I am the weakest link ON PAPER. Do you know Jaci, how many fucking times I should have lost according to what was on paper? I mean the win against your OWN FUCKING PARTNER probably should have clued you in Jaci. But it didn't, and coming into this match considering me the weakest, is going to be your undoing, I promise you that. I have worked harder in the time that I have been in IWF than you have your entire career. You probably don't remember what it's like to wrestle every week, fighting to keep your spot in a business where people become redundant at a drop of the hat. You don't know the first thing about me, who I am as a man or a wrestler, so stop pretending you do. Speaking of knowing me, I'm gonna stop this argument about Blyss right now. Jaci, I don't know if you were counting, but I held the IWF High Impact Championship for 113 days. Blyss was in my corner for a grand total of two. TWO fucking days. I have never needed Blyss's, or anyone else's help, and I have proved it week in and week out. You are so caught on my personal life, trying to justify why I do the things I do, and writing off completely my skills in the ring. You know what has happened to every single person who has thought of me as weak Jaci? I have taken them down. One on one, I have beaten every man who took Gordon Fury as a joke, INCLUDING your own partner, who apparently I will never be as good as, even though despite all of his experience, I STILL beat him.

Your arguments are flawed Jaci, and your mentality is doing nothing but making me more determined to win. I couldn't give a fuck what you think of me, I am who I am and I have gotten this far as exactly the man you see before you, but when you question my skill and work ethic, the only thing you do is drive me harder to succeed. Being considered the weakest in this match does nothing but fuel my already raging fire. I hope you do take me as a joke this week Jaci. I hope that you do consider me Ethan Cage's bitch, because that way I can see the surprise in your eyes before I knock you out and they roll to the back of your head.

I push Jaci's picture off the table, and slide a second picture forward, before flipping it over. It's a picture of Alex Dillinger.

Gordon Fury: Now Alex, like Jaci I have nothing but respect for your in ring talent. If not for Alexander being a cheating bitch last week, I would have loved to duke it out with you again. I also respect the fact that you are trying to move on. Different name, different look, different man, right? I'm not sure how much a believe that Alex. I mean I have no doubt you have the willpower to do it, but old habits die hard. Like Jaci you once thought of me as a joke, and I beat you. You were unable to accept that a rookie like me beat the great Axle Vengeance, and so you hated me. No matter how much you want him to go away Alex, Axle will always be apart of you. You may respect me a lot more now, but subconsciously you still think of me as a lucky rookie. You still underestimate me whether you realise it or not, trust me on this, I know a thing or two about the subconscious. The biggest weakness you have Alex is that you don't realise you have it. I have always, since day one of stepping into that ring, stepped it up when I needed to. That is what you and Jaci fail to understand: The more the deck is stacked against me, the harder I am going to bitch slap your cards all over the floor. I respect you Alex, but that isn't going to stop me from doing what noone thinks I can do, what I HAVE to do.

Just like I'm sure you will, especially with an upcoming title shot. See even that has given us an advantage.

I take the third card and flip it over and put it next to Alex. Bet you can never guess who it is?

It's Ethan Cage.

It's sarcasm dumb arse.

Gordon Fury: Last week you won your shot at the world title, which has no doubt put Ethan on the defense. If Ethan is anything like me that is bad news for you are Jaci. If someone comes to take something you worked so hard to get, then the gloves are off. Seeing Ethan fight, I think I'm on the money. You see that's the thing about me and Ethan as a team, we don't have the history that you two do , but we have the drive to compete every single week, the drive to be nothing less than the greatest wrestler the world has ever known. We don't have to take weeks off, we don't have to take time to rearrange our lives, because at the end of the days, what you “veterans” don't understand, is that to us, fighting to be and STAY the best is our lives. Ethan may disagree, cause he's a dick...

Pot calling the kettle black much.

Gordon Fury: But that is the truth of it. See my personal life is out there for all to see, not because I'm vain, but because I have nothing to hide. Cause at the end of the day, it doesn't matter what anyone thinks about me. Cause every week, I will get in that ring, and I will prove people wrong. Because that is what I do.

Gordon stands up from the table.

Gordon Fury: This week Jaci and Alex, you are going to get more than you bargained for. Because as Jaci pointed out, my title isn't on the line tonight, which means I have NOTHING to lose, and EVERYTHING to gain. You guys may think I'm a joke, but it will be me leaving with the last laugh when I get my hand raised. It's time for you to face the fury...

...Mate.

Gordon walks off screen as the scene fades to black.

Back to top Go down
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

PostSubject: Re: Ethan Cage & Gordon Fury [vs.] Alex Dillinger & Jaci Sovereign   Ethan Cage & Gordon Fury [vs.] Alex Dillinger & Jaci Sovereign I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:51 pm

Ethan Cage & Gordon Fury [vs.] Alex Dillinger & Jaci Sovereign Diamond3_zps131cbc8b
Ethan Cage & Gordon Fury [vs.] Alex Dillinger & Jaci Sovereign RPSpacerAV

>| THIS IS MY LIFE, THIS LIFE IS MY DIAMOND PT. III |<

Ethan Cage & Gordon Fury [vs.] Alex Dillinger & Jaci Sovereign OffCameraAD_zpsc897130a

Present Day: Los Angeles, California

What appeared to be more of a big time Hollywood movie premiere the red carpet had been rolled out for us, the mayor had showed up, various celebrities and I’m talking A list not that B list shit that kicks it with Ethan Cage. The bright white bulbs of the waves of paparazzi flash continuously and it all adds to the magic that is HFF. A brand, one that Ace Static and myself had spent years building. It had been a long and difficult road. Yet we stood there at the foot of our brand new wrestling gym. In front of the ribbon with a big ass pair of scissors I waved to the crowd before shaking hands with Mayor Villiaraigosa.

“Ladies and gentlemen…the HFF Wrestling Gym is officially open for business.” With a final wave and smile to the crowd I cut the ribbon with Ace Static by my side clapping all along the way.

As everyone began to pour into the gym my father was talking to some members of the press near the large ring in the center of the gym. He seemed to be proud and his gloating showed truth to that. Ace Static was off in the corner chatting it up with Erin Andrews, ever since he saw her naked pictures he’s been wanting to beat her cheeks. By her blushing it seemed like he was well on his way to making that a reality.

Walking around I could see some familiar faces amongst those being Jack Savage and his crew, Philip Joseph, Dean Judas and my little brother Roman. Judging from the look on Roman’s face he wasn’t used to these large-scale parties. Standing off the side by himself he looked nervous. He was a damn Dillinger though, time to chin up and embrace the heritage. I decided to have a chat with my young sibling whom I had just met all of a week ago.

“Rome, let’s have a chat…” waving my arm he met me half way holding an appletini with a cashmere sweater tied around his waist. He looked like a douche to say the least. Placing an arm around my little bro’s shoulder I started to attempt and make him feel comfortable.

“How do you like the gym?”

“Looks pretty nice, better than the place Pops has me training in. I’m tired of that old school nonsense. I should be training in a place like this, with people like this.” The look of disappointment on his face said it all, he wanted to belong and be Hollywood. He didn’t care for old school techniques and tradition. I don’t blame him thought. Ever since I’ve changed my methods the results have been phenomenal. I’m perhaps in the best condition I’ve ever been in. Maybe this new style of training would pay off and I could be on of the most successful trainers along with wrestlers. Over the last year I had become obsessed with the ideology of leaving your mark and leaving behind a legacy for all to remember. Perhaps it was the massive amounts of run-ins I’ve had with death throughout my life. Needless to say I was very invested in leaving something behind.

“Why don’t you train here with us, I’ll be here sometimes helping when I can along with Ace. But Dean Judas is a full time trainer as well as Diego Estrella, Randall Raines, and the big man PAIN.” Pointing over to Pain as the large Silverback clean and pressed a fully stacked bar dropping it down with a roar. “Scary huh?” Raising my eyebrows I glanced at the ground and back to my bro before patting him in the stomach and removing my arm from around his shoulder.

“Wow you’ve got talented trainers…but…” for whatever reason he seemed hesitant so I rustled his hair with my hand pushing back his forehead. “Listen it’s no pressure just if you ever want to up your game then you know where to go. Simple as that.” He laughed sipping on his appletini I couldn’t do anything except for just shake my head in disgust. A Dillinger sipping one of those God-awful things…we're whiskey men.

“Here bro, a toast to your new place.” Roman grabbed another appletini for me to drink and trying not to be a dick I gladly took the fruity drink and downed it with a gulp.

“How can you drink this…wow that’s actually pretty good.” I was quite surprised. Granted I’d never openly admit that in public or drink one of those again but still, damn good drink.

Now that my little bro was comfortable and loosening up I decided to make my rounds to the various people that had showed up to support us. It was an exciting time for me. I would’ve never imagined the possibility of opening my own gym when I was just a young kid trying to break into this business. Now here I stood entertaining guests in my brand new gym, people genuinely believed enough in my abilities to make this dream a reality. The fact that I was at a point in my career to achieve this goal was mind blowing. I mean with the massive amount of people and the interest already being drawn people were lining up to learn from me. All of this just for people who want to learn the Dillinger wrestling way…fucking bananas I tell you.

The guests had begun to file out after a successful night and grand opening. Glancing over the signup list on my iPhone the response was great. I didn’t quite recognize any names at first, until I stumbled over Car-I Loyal…she must’ve signed up online the moment we went live. Awesome I was glad she signed up it would be easier to do paperwork that way when we got her going. There was one other name that I noticed with a surprise, my brother Roman. I figured he would’ve taken a lot longer than that to decide but needless to say I was more than happy that my estranged half brother would trust in me enough to want to put his future in my hands…big steps for the Dillinger family. Granted I didn’t think of how this would affect my father.

Ethan Cage & Gordon Fury [vs.] Alex Dillinger & Jaci Sovereign RevolutionAD_zpsa30a8b23

The Revolution:

“Philly the City of Brotherly Love…a WRESTLING City like no other. The Philly fans are more prideful than any other fans in the world. Hell the Philly fans will tell you EXACTLY what you’re worth as a performer and usually…they’re dead on. Needless to say in Philly I’ve always gotten a warm welcome.”

The rain trickled down, as I stood next to the statue of Rocky, while fictitious in a sense I understood the statue. I’ve been that underdog before and felt that struggle and once you reach the top it’s an incredible feeling. Shit is surreal to be honest.

“I’d love to have a statue someday, a symbol of my body of work being appreciated by those that pass by it and clamor in respect. Yet I’d throw it all away to see things change. To see the day that everyone is on an equal level and no one struggles to live life. That’s what it’s all about…living life.”

I shrugged my shoulders and glanced to the ground before looking back up once again at the camera.

“Yet that’s what we want but that’s not reality. You’ve got to fight for what you believe. There are too many people out there that’ll continuously doubt you or purposely go out of their ways just to keep you down. When I was growing up I wasn’t some kid widely accepted by his peers. People looked down on me. I was weird, my dad had fame but was never around and my mother God rest her soul wasn’t exactly the sharpest tool in the shed. I was made fun of a lot. Picked on, told I’d never amount to anything in life. Always a trouble maker, a rebel, an outcast.”

With a smile I chuckled a bit placing my hand on the statue tapping it a few times before regaining focus.

“Look at me now, a symbol, an embodiment of what you can achieve no matter how hard the struggle. No matter how many times you get knocked down you just have to get back up and keep on swinging. I haven’t stopped fighting the fight since birth ladies and gents and I don’t plan on stopping anytime soon. This is just the beginning.”

“I fight for a different reason now I fight for the people that were told they could never BE something. I fight for those that are tired of being force-fed something they refuse to believe in. I fight for those that helped me get through my injuries and get me back on my feet. You see there have been people that have stood by my side through everything. Every time I’ve fallen off the wagon they’ve been right there to pick me back up again. I do this for them. I do this for all of you. I’ve earned the shot at the IWF Championship and I will not let any of you down. WE STILL BELIEVE.”

“Stand up with me, get the FUCK UP! Put your hands in the air and watch as Alex Dillinger takes the IWF by storm proving that a TRUE champion can be the face of a company struggling to find it’s place. I can be that man. I can be the ONE. The savior. NOW…let’s…start…a…REVOLUTION!”

Ethan Cage & Gordon Fury [vs.] Alex Dillinger & Jaci Sovereign OnCamAD_zps02ab557b

Present Day: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

“So I’ve done it, I set out to accomplish what I was supposed to…winning the big elimination match and cementing my place in the main event at Isolation. A better story couldn’t have written itself. The match will take place in my hometown of Los Angeles, my birthplace, home sweet home…a place I’ve been helping to bring back to life over the past few months. I’ve given so much of my focus on bettering Los Angeles that the next best thing I can do for MY city is win the IWF Championship in front of them. The city of Los Angeles has had my back forever and I plan on making them proud.”

“But you see despite everything that had gone down in that match and despite me being victorious when it was all said and done I still feel sort of empty about it. Like maybe because Gordon Fury had to throw a bitch fit and interfere in the match allowing me to pick up an easy win. Normally I could really care less about those things. A win is a win right? However with the past that Remington and I have had the ending of that match was so anti-climactic. It fell completely short of the magic that it was supposed to have. This wasn’t like when Remington and I tore the roof off in UECW. No this was much less exciting. Could it be my fault? Doubt it.”

Walking down the street puffing on a cigarette I passed by crowds of on lookers wondering what was the deal with the camera crew. Some of the middle-aged men had recognized me but kept the distance reasonable. I was in the middle of cutting a promo they knew what was up.

“Despite how I feel about the ending of the match this week I get to face off against Ethan Cage and Gordon Fury. The headline should be Ethan Cage the guy handed the championship faces Alex Dillinger the legend and challenger for said title…but in my mind it’s more so about Jaci Sovereign and Alex Dillinger in the ring at the same time. We’ve never faced each other or tagged together before. Yet for some reason I think we’d make an interesting dynamic. Jaci is an AMAZING competitor and the GREATEST female wrestler I’ve ever seen…that’s saying a lot.”

Continuing my stroll I started to think about Jaci and her condition. It wasn’t really known to anyone and I didn’t feel like sharing much but it still sparked a response from me.

“I’ve got a lotta love for Jaci and I won’t let her get hurt. She’s like my little sister ya know? Then again we don’t need to worry too much about her getting hurt right? After all she’s undefeated in IWF and here I’ve been complaining about getting pushed down and forced to be in the tag team division…welcome to my world Jaci. While I’ll always care about Jaci she’s capable of handling herself. I won’t need to worry much. That makes things that much easier. The fact that I can rely on her to make the tag when needed or be there for the save is something I don’t take lightly.”

“Ethan Cage and Gordon Fury are two guys teaming together for the simple reason that Ethan needed a partner. Throw Remington in the mix as the guest enforcer and we’ve got a regular old cluster fuck. Yet I guess I understand it to an extent. It’s just dumb. It’s just a way to give everyone a little sneak peak at the main event for Isolation.”

“Ethan Cage I have zero respect for the kid, he deserves none of it either. Being handed the championship belt even after not winning it…I would’ve denied it and told them I’ll win it at Isolation. Then again Ethan wants to hold the belt for as long as possible so he doesn’t have to live with that pathetic six-day reign he had previously. The kids a pretender and a nobody in my mind or my world. The proof is in the body of work. He’s always going to be a nobody. The kids twitter lasted as long as his title reign shows how interesting that dull fuck is. Talk a big game Ethan it doesn’t matter because at the end of the day I’ll always be the superior to you. I’m the mother fucking greatest, remember that shit and don’t forget it. The arrogance in you is glowing. Time for a reality check kid…courtesy of yours truly.”

“Gordon Fury we’ve buried the hatch over everything. Even had a few drinks together. Yet I don’t understand where your head is at. Do you really have it that far lodged up your ass to think that I would be cool with you ruining my moment to prove that I’ve got what it takes to pin Alexander Remington. With all due respect to Remington that was a personal goal for myself and yet you robbed me of that. You stole it right out from under me Gordon. Now no one will ever know if Alex Dillinger was good enough to fairly beat Alexander Remington…no one will ever know the truth.”

“Sure I’m bitter who wouldn’t be? Gordon you need to be put down for that. I just can’t let it slide. I just can’t let it go. If I did I’d be accepting your help and be accepting the fact that I couldn’t beat him on my own. I’m not about that anymore. Therefore Gordon if Remington isn’t kicking your teeth down your throat it’ll be me. Time for me to save some face Gordo…”

The people began to walk behind me as I walked down the streets of Philadelphia. One by one on watchers joined in the march following me closely behind. As I spoke they listened and carried my word.

“This match pales in comparison to the one at Isolation. Ethan this is a tag team match this isn’t the real deal just yet. Get eager and overconfident if you please. I’m counting the days until my hands raised high and the world knows that the Mother Fucking Greatest is back at it again. On top of the world and I’m never coming down. Prepare to witness greatness. Walk into MY ring Ethan step into MY world. The world where Alex Dillinger is the MASTER and you are just a puppet…dance puppet.”

“You’ve never had the pleasure of standing in the ring with someone of my caliber before. People have called you Jason Hawk 2.0 and apparently that didn’t last long…why am I surprised? Who the fuck is Jason Hawk anyways? He’s supposedly someone worth a shit, someone that has done something of relevance in his career? Oh yeah he’s won a Full Throttle Championship and held those pathetic tag team titles that I decided to drop. Fuck him. Fuck Ethan Cage. I’m Alex Dillinger and neither of those two can TOUCH me.”

Standing still with a massive sea of people behind me I stood tall looking into the lens of the camera eyes unwavering. They all began to chant WE STILL BELIEVE over and over as I paused cracking a smile before finishing up as the crowd started to settle down.

“Come on and come all witness the moment that Ethan Cage looks into the eyes of the man that’s going to show the world…show the world that he’s not washed up and show the world that a man like Ethan Cage is nothing more than a place holder. A man to momentarily hold the place as champion until I was prepared to take the throne. You see everyone thinks it was meant to be Remington but yet I Alex Dillinger have proven that to be wrong. It’s all about me. This is my era. My moment. Fuck the haters and the doubters. As I pound my chest and prepare for battle I know that I am not alone. I know that I stand together in a sea of people that support me. People that love and care for me and people that have allowed me to become the professional that I have become. Bow down before Ethan Cage bow down and realize that the future of this sport doesn’t not belong in your hands but more so in the hands of a man that has been there before, a man that has done it all and seen it all. I AM THAT MAN! This is only the beginning. Just an appetizer. The main course will be served up come Isolation. Oh and I’m just dying…DYING to show you what I’ve got cooked up for you. Until then Ethan listen to the people. Listen to them as the GET THE FUCK UP and SCREAM OUT WE STILL BELIEVE!”

>-|END|-<

Last edited by Alex Dillinger on Thu May 16, 2013 8:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ethan Cage

Ethan Cage

PostSubject: Re: Ethan Cage & Gordon Fury [vs.] Alex Dillinger & Jaci Sovereign   Ethan Cage & Gordon Fury [vs.] Alex Dillinger & Jaci Sovereign I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:59 pm

((Extremely sorry for not being able to code, was busy all week))

-Press Start-

The camera comes in on the IWF Championship, the spotlight on it as it sits on a leather chair.

Black

The camera comes in on Ethan Cage, his head down and his hood covering his face.

Black

The camera comes in on Molly being carried out of Homecoming on a stretcher.

Black

The camera comes in on Ethan Cage again, a smirk arises.

Black

Then Jessica Matthews giving Ethan Cage HIS motherfuckin' IWF title, the look of disgust on his face as he takes it from Jessica. The boos ever so loud, which is music to Ethan's ears, to piss off an entire crowd for beating down the woman who took his title so bad, she couldn't even defend it. The consequences would be great, that was said, and that was meant.

Black

The camera comes in on Ethan Cage returning after coming back from his little title hand over. Ethan shaking his head, thinking of the complete disrespect to the title this was. Thinking he'd rather have won it back, this was never what it was to be about, Ethan was never about being handed anything, especially titles. A look of disgust, in having to actually have been the champion, thrown into a match against Molly AFTER defending his title against Hawkins. And still putting up a fight against Molly, but in the end Ethan lost and Ethan was so looking forward to finishing off Molly and breaking her back like his name was Bane. But alas, Ethan had done so much to Molly, between that, what Molly went through that week, mentally she was the weakest she has ever been, it was only fitting that Ethan finish the job. As he's been telling you, he IS the future of the IWF, no not because the other fifty on the roster say the same thing, it's because you knew somewhere down the line, Ethan would get his title back. Ethan wanted Molly to take the ball and run with it, why, because Griffin half assed his entire run with the title, Ethan had it a week, and Molly won it and should've made it mean something. You see, her thing was being the first woman champion and what she would bring to wrestling as it's first woman champion, and what did she do. She accomplished something great and then disappointed everyone like we knew but would still give her the shot. She is a female Obama, not this ain't political, not in the least, he was for change and everyone expected miracles, only to find out, it's not about race, it's about the position. The position calls for you to be the scapegoat of everything right or wrong with the country, but the disappointment that set in, well that's just what you're feeling now. As you put your all, your love, your investment, your views of what could be, in just one little woman with big dreams and big lies. She played the world, and now you are stuck with the man that is here to say I told you so. He told you it would end like this, that it was all about her complaining, what was she going to fill her promos with now, she couldn't complain about not getting shots at the title, she got one, she couldn't complain about not having any woman champions, she became one, and she couldn't complain about ever being taken seriously, because she was, and like the pathetic sham she is, she showed her true colors when you put your faith in her and she shat all over it. Yet you cheer her, and you boo the Ethan Cage who's never lied to you, but told you exactly how it is and how it will be. You see Ethan has come a long way, from being handed his ass by Griffin, to beating and defending his title against him. This title, this title that Ethan has nearly broken his own back to get to, should mean more than Jessica Matthews walking over and announcing to the world that Ethan Cage is the champion by forfeit. Ethan Cage is one of this company's biggest shit talkers and he thinks about the shit he would say had he not been the one handed a title. But you know what, the IWF needs the one man to lead the company into the next realm of chaos and much like you the reader think you are and hate to read about how great Ethan is and you're not, well that's just something you're going to have to deal with....hopefully with a gun...and a single bullet.

Ethan walks backstage with the title over his shoulder, a scene that should've been seen a long time ago, when he first won the title, instead of that hiccup of a scene we saw. Oh how it must've been fun to ditch management and piss off your friends and loved ones, all for nothing, referring to Molly, but let's not get into that again. Ethan walks through the back to see Rayne standing there with the biggest smile on her face. Yes, this is finally the moment that he is holding his title but it is tainted with the lie that Molly brought in with it. So, it'll have to be taken out on this week's victims. Ethan struts to her, still enjoying the weight of his championship on his shoulder. Rayne kisses him and jumps and straddles him, her legs wrapped around the new champion. The sound of applause is heard as the people surrounding the couple are taking in the scene of the champion returning to his woman. Ethan looks around with a smirk when he sees Bobby Ball in the corner, his arms crossed and nodding in acceptance. And that is is when of course Pasquale Semtex comes onto the scene with a microphone and a guest tag on his dated clothing.

Ethan Cage & Gordon Fury [vs.] Alex Dillinger & Jaci Sovereign Napoleon_dynamite

Ethan: Well, if it isn't Kotex.

Semtex: Well, if it isn't the champ.

Ethan: You know it feels great to finally be holding this thing. The best way for Molly to have effected me is by letting me hold the title for longer than three seconds, because now that it's been five minutes, I feel like I can't part with it. Ever.

Semtex: Tonight, there is to be an announcement during the main event. 'Til then, what's going on in your head.

Ethan: It is what I've been saying since day one Kody-

Semtex: Kody?

Rayne: Short for Kotex.

Semtex: A nickname of a nickname, this doesn't look good for dying out.

Ethan: The IWF means something, always has. This company has been waiting for me to leave like I did once before, I know when I lost against Molly the world expected me to take my ball and go home, but I didn't. I would've worked the very next week but thanks to management for realize that us three put out our absolute best and there was a winner and a respected night off to rest our bones, all three of us.

Semtex: Now it is true that you beat Griffin Hawkins, which is an accomplishment itself but then had to go on to Molly Reid and put out one of the most dangerous matches of all time here in the IWF. How did you feel losing the belt?

Ethan: Before me, it was Stygian and Ruben Ricardo Leon to be the shortest reigns with the title at a whopping fourteen days, do you really think I ever wanted to supercede that, do you think I wanted to be the guy that had a title for six days? Now I don't know if this counts as my second reign as the champion or if they are counting Molly as champion, truth is, I don't care. I know the truth and I won't be making up lies to cover up the truth, I lost that match and she beat me. Fuck it, but what is also truth is that I left her in such a bad way that she is no longer able to defend this baby. I'm here to be a champion, Kody, and I'm here to up this wrestling game a few point 0's. I'm not the guy that walked through those doors and talked about wanting to be champion, found out I couldn't do it, and left, no, I'm here with the championship because I came home. I returned here with my tail between my legs and I took all the ridicule, and what's weird is I return to Matt Beggars hatin' on me and Johnny Electric sticking up for me? It's a topsy turvy world and I don't care to understand it, there's only one thing I need to understand and that's limits, and the fact that in that ring, I can't have any, and I WON'T have any. This belt's importance will never be lost on me, because I know what it's cost people. I know that this belt, it's not getting to the championship, it's what you do with it. And if you think six days is the extent of what I'm going to do with this, catch a fuckin' clue....because you ain't seen nothing yet.

Ethan walks out towards the back door. On the monitor, Ethan hears Alex Dillinger, a supposed challenge is being said, posing the question of how does that make sense, and Ethan stops to hear out Alex Dillinger.

(on the monitor, established on Battle Grounds)

Alex Dillinger: I’m here to up the ante of this business and introduce the next generation of IWF legends! With that in mind, I am officially challenging Ethan Cage to…

Out comes Gordon Fury and in the back Ethan sighs, knowing this was going to happen as soon as Ethan was handed the belt, everyone would come out of the woodwork looking for that same hand out. Already, the belt is getting disrespected, a simple challenge because they said a few things towards Ethan to, stir up the pot. Because they saw how easy it was for Molly to walk into the main event and now it is their turn to get handed the title. That has stopped but these bitches have no idea.

Rayne: I see that look in your eye.

Ethan: I'm going to go out there and call them out, and we handle this shit tonight. They think they're good enough, well let's just see how good they are. Kotex, tell production to get ready to hit my music.

Semtex: You might want to see this first E.

Ethan looks at the monitor.

Ethan Cage & Gordon Fury [vs.] Alex Dillinger & Jaci Sovereign Wwe-raw-201201170406403386

Ethan sees Corey Casey's speech about returning.

Ethan: Perfect.

Semtex: What's perfect about it?

Ethan: What better way to earn my title, then to beat Corey Casey, the supposed best IWF Champion ever. I told the world that the Empire was all to glorify Corey Casey and not one of you listened, it was the one way to keep him in the limelight, and now his shiney jacket is doing the one thing he used a roster full or guys and girls to do, light him up. No one ever listens to truth, because they are too busy trying to hear themselves speak, they wait for their turn to talk because they think they have something clever to say, but it's horseshit and has no relevence to what is happening. These people like Tim Patrick who I've admitted is ready and fuckin' Sean Libby, my second match in this company, the man who I squashed last year think they are ready for me, well it's time to put up or shut up.

Ethan goes towards the curtain when he hears Jessica Matthews' voice.

Jessica Matthews-Casey
ENOUGH! STOP IT! I WILL NOT HAVE THIS ON MY SHOW!

The six men in the ring continue to talk shit to each other while still being held back by members of IWF Security and some of the members of the IWF undercard and referees. Corey Casey glares up the entrance ramp, a mixture of love and anger swirling in the depths of his gaze as he looks up at Jessica Matthews-Casey

Jessica Matthews-Casey
Look…enough is enough! All of you have legitimate claims to the #1 Contender’s Spot for the IWF World Heavyweight Championship…which is why, tonight, in the main event, we will have an elimination six pack challenge match! Alexander Remington vs. Alex Dillinger vs. Gordon Fury vs. Steel Angel vs. Tim Patrick vs. Sean Libby!

Bobby: This could be good for business.

Ethan: I should be out there and just clock all of them.

Bobby: Yes, but think next pay per view. Don't give them a free show, you just had an incredible outing at Homecoming, let this build, let it get interesting. Shutting everyone down tonight, does what, nothing for your competition. Let's just go to the limo, drink Champagne and let everyone else deal with it.

Ethan: Fine, but you talk to Jessica Matthews about making my match against whoever wins, a ladder match.

Bobby: I'll call first thing in the morning.

Ethan gives the monitor one last look.

Ethan: I won't go out there, but we're staying.

Rayne: For what?

Ethan: I want the winner of that match tonight, to know something.

Bobby: Well I'm bringing the champagne in then.

Ethan: No one's stopping you.

Bobby: May we retire to your dressing room?

Ethan: Yeah, let's.

Ethan, Rayne, Bobby and Semtex head to the dressing room, Ethan walks up to Molly's dressing room and under it, it says IWF champion. Ethan opens the door and let's everyone in, he grabs Molly's name plate off the door and lobs it to the floor, smirks then gives the finger to the camera before closing the door. The camera fades out.

2nd Scene-

The camera comes in on Ethan Cage at the front of a large house, sitting in his car. He gets out after a moment to himself, a large coat on, stealth black and long. The wind has a bit of carry on it as it lifts a little tail of his coat. Ethan walks up the driveway and to the door, knocks. And the door swings open, revealing Ethan Cage's mother, who hasn't been seen since the first Ethan Cage promo. She smiles seeing her son, a smile is actually seen on Ethan Cage's face, not the usual smirk. His mother hugs him as if not seeing him in decades.

Mom: Hello Ethan, God it's been so long.

Ethan: Hi mom. Happy Mother's Day.

Mom: Thank you. Are you eating?

Ethan: Like a horse.

Mom: You look so thin.

Ethan: That's because you like to feed us like elephants.

Mom: I see you brought the cameras again.

Ethan: It's for work.

Mom: I thought this was my day.

Ethan: Mom.

Mom: Okay, okay, I'm just glad to see you is all. Your father is in the back.

Ethan: Thanks.

Mom: Where's Rayne?

Ethan: Picking up A.J, she'll be here later.

Mom: It's not everyday I get to see my grandson.

Ethan: He'll be here.

Ethan is all of the sudden locked into a half nelson and Ethan by instinct rolls through, and flips the man onto his back. Ethan looks down to see his father holding his back. The mother rolls her eyes.

Ethan: Oh shit.

Mom: You boys can't even give me one day without killing each other.

Tristan: Damn kid, I think I taught you a little too good.

Ethan Cage & Gordon Fury [vs.] Alex Dillinger & Jaci Sovereign Segment_10077_460x345

Ethan extends his hand.

Ethan: Need a lift?

Tristan: Eat shit kid.

A little revelation of where Ethan's attitude comes from. Ethan laughs.

Ethan: I didn't think I hurt you that bad old man. Must be that bad hip.

Tristan: I could still take you.

Ethan: Oh yeah?

Ethan opens his jacket to reveal his IWF Championship. Tristan's eyes grow wide.

Tristan: We didn't watch this week, you said you didn't have a match this week.

Ethan: I didn't. The current GM handed me the title.

Tristan: What for?

Ethan: It would appear I hurt Molly Reid so bad, she couldn't defend it.

Tristan: That chick has the sweetest ass, I'd like to-

Mom: Still standing here assholes.

Ethan laughs and Tristan tries to shake his head and think of something.

Tristan: Dress her appropriately and tell her what's what.

Ethan: I don't think she bought it.

Tristan: Shut up son.

Mom: Tristan, you're having a tuna sandwich for dinner.

Ethan: No, we are all going out for dinner, it's Mother's day. Rayne is going to meet us at the restaurant.

Mom: Is it an engagement dinner?

Ethan: Mom.

Mom: What, I want to see my son married before I die, is that so horrible?

Ethan: Both of you guys get dressed, we have reservations at seven.

Tristan: Son?

Ethan: What's up Dad?

Tristan: Can...can...I hold it?

Ethan: I hope to God you're talking about my title.

Tristan's smirk arises, yet another thing gifted to Ethan by his father. Ethan unbuckles his title and hands it to his father. His father holds the title in his hands and it takes him back to the days when he was the world champion. You can see in his face every thought, every memory of him holding his own title. Ethan's mother sees his face and smiles.

Mom: Come on dear, give the boy back his belt, we have to get ready for dinner.

Tristan nods and hands him back his belt.

Tristan: I love you son.

Ethan: Fag.

Tristan: Twat.

Ethan: Scumbag.

Tristan: Cunt.

Ethan: Love you too old man.

Tristan smiles and goes to the back.

Voice: So, champ, am I invited?

Ethan Cage & Gordon Fury [vs.] Alex Dillinger & Jaci Sovereign Darly-dixon-norman-reedus-the-walking-dead-walking-dead-zombie-Favim.com-283544

Ethan sees Austin Cage, his brother.

Ethan: Austin.

Austin: What, shocked, it's Mother's day asshole, where'd you think I'd be.

Ethan: Vegas, Atlantic City, Japan, the corner liquor store.

Austin: All good guesses, but no, I came to visit mom.

Ethan: Look Austin, when I was fixing cars for the neighborhood, I really thought I could be happy doing that, and not wrestling. I was lying to myself, and well you saw through the bullshit. I just want to say-

Austin: Fuck you.

Ethan smiles.

Ethan: Fuck you.

Austin: Let's see it then.

Ethan: Yeah.

Ethan hands the belt to his younger brother, whom he's looked after until Ethan had to take on his dream of making it in wrestling, a dream they both share.

Austin: Good weight to it. Must've been great to beat that bitch ass Hawkins for it. Always knew you could do it, I saw it the day you thought you gave up on yourself. There's no way you were going to be happy with a life of fixing other people's cars. Money's not your thing, as much as it is you enjoying people being jealous of you. This is our dream.

Ethan: You comin' to IWF yet?

Austin: They couldn't handle both of us. Mom and Dad may not have seen the show, but I did. I saw that Corey Casey is back, and I know he's coming to regain some of those ol' glory days.

Ethan: Well, him and the frosted tips in his hair are going to have to get in line. Alex Dillinger is first and then on down the line.

Austin: Corey Casey gets what he wants, he's your boss and now he wants his title back.

Ethan: You know, when we were kids, other kids were into comic books, pogs, Pokemon and whatever, while you and I were watching Monday night wars, or old tapes of Dad, or even ECW.

Austin: We still liked comic books.

Ethan: But this is what we wanted all our lives, Corey Casey can try to rehash his glory days, but this title is what I am here for, not because everyone forgot about me.

Austin: Corey Casey versus Ethan Cage, man that's pay per view status right there.

Ethan: Thanks, get your jacket, we have to go grub.

Austin: Cool, where we're going, think they have shots?

Ethan: They fuckin' better.

Austin smiles and heads to a different room. Ethan texts Rayne, Austin's coming. Ethan gets a Sad text back and Ethan laughs, meaning, it's not what Rayne would've wanted but, hey, you can't get away from family.

The Promo aka,-Operation Shut Down Dillinger and Jaci

The camera comes in on Ethan Cage in a suit in front of the restaurant, his tie loose inducating it's after the dinner.

Ethan: I've been waiting for this moment since last year, to be holding this title and be doing a promo with it. Molly took that away from me, and now is the day that I may speak while holding it. I know all your bullshit promos will be about me gaining this title and "not deserving" it and all that happy horse shit and I welcome it, won't have an original thought in your head. But this is the reason I came to IWF, to be the top motherfucker, yes, Jessica Matthews simply handed me the title. To be honest with you, I didn't want it this way, and was shocked to learn the outcome just as you were, but I'm not going to reject this title. Because someone needs to represent the IWF and as much as Gordon Fury thinks it's him, and as much as Dillinger can't comprehend why I would get the title, each of you know me, well the ones paying attention, I'll take you all on one by one or at the same time and just shut you all the fuck up. All of you are mad because I came out of nowhere and won this title, or so it would seem. IWF has a rich history, and I'd advise you to look into it. You'd see that before my return I was well on my way to something, something big, and at the time I just couldn't see it. I was just too caught up in some jealous bit. But I'm here, I've returned, and I have the title that I came for. And I will defend it against any whiny little bitch like Alex or any man with extreme measures of delusion like Gordon Fury. In my past, I've been put in those matches where the outcome means absolutely everything. And I do come out on top, to get those opportunities at the title, and now the title is mine. And now you're going to have Alex Dillinger win one big match that no one was prepared for, it's going to have him thinking that he deserves to be in the same league as me. I get that he has slowly become a name or has made something of himself, but see this is about me being a champion and how I will handle myself as such. I'm cool with people but I will never kiss anyone's ass and some will. Some will pretend to make friends so that they'll be placed in prime positions in this business. I can't do that, it should be my body of work that should speak for itself. The fact that I will do what others will not, which is to say I would put in the extra work that you yourselves can't bring yourselves to do. Hate on me all you fuckin' want, start your revolutions, because I'm the man on top so when you say you're going to be starting a revolution you are saying that you want to start a war with me, Ethan Cage. And well we all know how I feel about that, and I don't like to wait. I've been attacked, I've been killed, I've been forgotten about, I've been given up on and I've been look passed and yet, here I am today, IWF's World Heavyweight Champion.

Ethan: Is it that you think I care, is it that I need to be your friend to get ahead, apparently not. I know you had a lot of hopes to have a hot chick be our champion but yeah, I sort of broke her didn't I. She was so happy gloating that she'd be the first woman champion, and she was, for the same six days I was. She walked away from a title, a title she had, she spit in the face of this championship and you think I'm going to act like her or Griffin and treat this belt like it's a fuckin' burden, fuck that, if you're not here for this, then get the fuck out. Dillinger, had you not been interrupted by everybody on the roster, you would've gotten your match either way. This is what I want, I want ants like you to step up so I can crush your fuckin' dreams, so I can send you packing. That's my job, to weed out people like you, people who drag their feet trying to get to where they have to go. You are weak, and you are tiresome, I've seen your tired and overused look everywhere, and I'm going to mess up that face you use to get what you want. You use your looks, I use my fists, easy perv, I mean to hit people with. And I'm going to use my fist to break your fuckin' face, take away that Burger King smile of yours.

Ethan: Who knew under all that make up lied a lie, a man who cried massacre a man who was once a tag team wrestler, is no longer Axle Vengeance, but a man with short hair and in suits and ties. A man that can change his look on life, just like that, well Axle, I used that same break and I returned the same man, the same man that will fall from extreme heights if only to mean I broke one more of your bones. You're the butcher they say, I've heard your vocabulary and believe me, the only thing you butcher is the english language. You claimed Hollywood's Finest, and just like Hollywood, you are nothing more than a fake. I mean I never liked your look as Axle, but damn at least you stuck to it and achieved a little bit of respect from people, and now, well haircut and no make up and all of the sudden, we are to take you seriously. You see, you and I, are favorite match involves ladders, some say cop out because we don't have to pin each other, but on the contrary, they don't know what we do, do they. Ladder matches are taxing, career shortening, and take a toll on the body the likes of which you'd never know unless you were in one. The innovations we could come up with, just to hurt each other, I've made my bones using ladders, I've gotten two briefcases from a ladder and I exceed in those kinds of matches. But I won't go back on what I said Axle, I thought you and Ace were one of the ones to watch in this business, when I came back, I saw that immediately and I knew that you and I were going to have unbelieveable matches, probably even better than Griffin and I. You and I, we're different people, egotistically and the way we think, but in that ring, there's no amount of topping each other we won't go through.

Ethan: This will be a prelude to what is to come out of us, and because Axle or Alex, both of you motherfuckers are going down. I am Ethan Cage, and this is what I do, I've told the world that this place is my home and it's like it goes in one ear and out your mother, because Alex, when it comes time and you are face to face with the devil himself, you're going to meet the real greatest ever. You are not the greatest simply because you say so, I am, because I know it. You buried yourself in the tag division simply because you were scared, you had Ace as a scapegoat so you could blame whatever DIDN'T work on him. I'm glad you decided to move off on your own, so I can put to rest just who is the greatest, just don't be so shocked when you realize, it's not you.

Ethan: Gordon, do not fuck this up, I never wanted you for a partner and I still don't but I don't book the matches. But when it comes to being in that ring, I leave no room for errors, and I can not tolerate weakness, which you are. I mean it's just Jaci, but come on man, you have tendencies, I mean if you won that match, it'd be a sweeping clear and I'd have your title. Just don't fuck this up.

Ethan: Onto Jaci, hello twig, I get that you have a few wins under your belt and now you're thinking you're a somebody. That's fine, you are the weakest one of us, and not because you're a woman, but because you are 5'4 and one hundred and twenty pounds. You can easily be broken, you are the chink in the armor of the great Alex Dillinger. We'll keep you in the ring until you can't take it anymore and I'll fuckin' make you tap out and make him watch you cry in pain, I'll make you scream his name for help as he watches in complete horror knowing he can do nothing to save you. You, much like Ace Static was for him, will be his excuse of why he lost yet another match. Don't you know that he blames Ace for losing the tag titles, instead of it being blamed on themselves as a team. Jaci, I'm Ethan Cage, your IWF champion. You'd like to know which world I could beat you in.....pick one.

Ethan smirks.

Ethan: I'm the bees knees girly. I'm the very best thing in the IWF, and the IWF should be on it's hands and knees everyday thanking whatever Gods you pray to that I am here. And the fact that I have the championship means one thing, the greatest thing to ever happen to this championship is me. I am in that ring as a general, and have only one thought in my head, and that's put you in the worst pain of your life. I will be in that ring to beat the living shit out of you and Alex, because that's what it means to be a champion. You all want to look down on me for accepting what is rightfully mine, well I'll play the game, I don't have to prove shit to you but I'll be the rat in the maze, just so you realize that I am the greatest thing to ever happen to the wrestling business. I'm better than what ever was before me, and everyone after me will be some watered down copy of me. I'm that damn great. I should be in the hall of fame now, not tomorrow, now, the IWF should realize what they have and have a thrown made for me. Because it's me who is looking down on all of you. I carry myself with a strut, because I have the confidence no man before me has ever had. I break bones, I break faces and I pay no consequence, and I will enjoy this new journey of you bitches trying to step up and become something you're not. All of you are a simple waste of time, and I loathe that I even have to face this lackluster talent. Sovereign, you want to step to me like you deserve to be in the same ring with me. Is that because Molly has you thinking women's rights, well you saw what I did to her, maybe, just maybe you're next. I will have no problems snapping that little neck of yours.

Ethan: You learned from your simpleton brother and think you know wrestling because you watched from the sidelines half your life, well in the ring with something as great as me, comes a different outcome, one where you question yourself. Knowing how completely awesome I am, and cursing god that he used all that great talent on one man, Ethan Cage.

Ethan: Jaci, you are small time, a gimmick, and what I mean by that, is that the Phoenix Championship is where you will peak. That's it, nothing better than that, if that even, you have an impressive finish, I'll give you that, you're not bad looking, a little too thin for my taste, it's like watching those children that they ask you to feed for just pennies a day. And just like I'll break you in the ring, I don't want to have to feel like I have to be so delicate that I don't break both your hips giving you the pleasure. You have excellent eyes, and that's about the extent of it, don't get me wrong, if I absolutely had to, in a zombie apocalypse or should we be stuck in an elevator, of course we'd bone down, but only if I had to. You have a piss pour attitude, and a weak style of wrestling, and you won't live off of an impressive finisher here, not when you're not good enough to set up for it. Mine is a simple kick to the face, but what I do before that, is simply fuckin' amazing. The gasps, I leave people breathless with what I do, you can't and will never match up to what I can do in that ring, you are a simple small titted nothing, a blonde that Corey hired because he wanted to bone you. Maybe you should try Brandon MacDonald, after Molly, I'm sure he's looking for a healthy replacement. I mean, going from that to boning stick figures, well he'd have to be as drunk as he was with Molly. No matter, I'll send him Walmart's finest wine, and he'll have herpes and a hang over, and you'll have a title shot, if the past has anything to say about it, eh Molly?

Ethan: Both of you have made it clear where you stand, and I face you two while having a partner who wants my title, I'm a man alone on an island, and I like it that way. Trust no one, and beat everyone, that's my philosophy and I will beat both of you and my hand will be raised in victory, once again. I excel in absolutely everything I touch and this match will be watchable because of me and what the fuck I can accomplish in that ring. I am amazing, and that's just something you're going to have to admit. You can lie in your beds tonight, and let everything thought flow in your head, because this match is going to show you just how small you both are. I come to end you and start my reign as one of....FUCK that, THEE greatest champion that the IWF has ever had. You both stand in the way of that, and I'm going to chop you down at the knees until you are nothing, and I'm going to step on whatever's left.

Ethan extends his arms out to the sides as the camera fades to...

-Black-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ethan Cage & Gordon Fury [vs.] Alex Dillinger & Jaci Sovereign   Ethan Cage & Gordon Fury [vs.] Alex Dillinger & Jaci Sovereign I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ethan Cage & Gordon Fury [vs.] Alex Dillinger & Jaci Sovereign
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Battlegrounds :: IWF Battlegrounds :: Battlegrounds Roleplays-
Jump to: