My reason

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: My reason   Mon May 13, 2013 12:43 am

Okay, first off, to those people who think that if one person no shows, they automatically think that the're gonna no show forever. Fuck you. Okay, people who no-show is not always their fault, sometimes its because of things that happened in their real life, and can't help it.

I know at least 95% of IWF people know this, and I'm very happy with that. And I'm not saying this because I no showed. I'm saying it because I just hate people making the assumptions that if one no shows, or gets word from others that he/she is unreliable or whatever it pisses me off. I'm glad Corey, Brandon and Parker listen to these and give the people a try anyway. Even if they do, or they show, or they suck, they give them chances and I'm very happy with that.

Okay, thats part one, now the reason why I no showed.

So, after the night of my post of Gordon's "kidnap and zombification" and everything, I get a call. My sister in Boston asks, me to come up and watch her roommate's dog while they go to Rhode Island and play Rugby. I said yes, and I packed up, grabbed my laptop, and head for the train station. Already, I was thinking of the RP I was gonna post and when I was on the train, I said: "I gotta put this now, or I'll forget." I open my laptop, and I try to connect with the internet. My laptop says it was connected, but not to the internet. This made me mad, but I saved it on Word, I figured, Oh its for iPhones and iPods but not my laptop, idk how that works, seeing as my iPod had internet connection.

I get to Boston, and I go to her place. I try to get on the internet again, and it would not connect at all. Like not just to the internet, but it wouldn't connect to her wi-fi at all. I spent, the whole weekend, trying to find out why the fuck my laptop would not work. On Sunday, I knew I had to get home, but I had to wait for my sister, I had no money for the trip back on the train and I needed her and her roommate to get home, so that her roommate can be with her dog, and my sister to bring me back home. And till now, I'm connected. Not posting, not getting anything done, and not doing what I want made me mad.

That is the true story. I am very upset with myself because I really want to prove my dedication to IWF and post when I'm supposed to. I hate no showing, it makes me feel like shit. Blyss, Tim, Megan/Ruby I am very sorry. I really wanted to be in the match and I let down, and I'm also sorry to the admins. I didn't want this to happen and I wanted to be here. I'm not leaving IWF, but I don't want any negative vibes off of what happened. I wish I could've posted, and I wanted to be in this match to move on with Tim. Most of all, I am sorry IWF. This is my place, my world, my home and I was forced away from my home. I will always love IWF, and everybody in it and in its past. You people make IWF what it is.

Thank you for reading this.

IWF History: Been on IWF since it began.

IWF Uprising Champion 1X

IWF High Impact Champion 1X

Most Shocking moment of the Year 2011

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megan Andrews

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: My reason   Mon May 13, 2013 12:54 am

We can be that team lol Basically everyone knows about my back issues and that the pregnancy isn't helping it, and that's the reason for my no show. Off and on for the last few days, there are times where I can barely move if at all, and when I went to get up today, it ended up being one of those times. My husband had to help me up right before he left for work, and now I'm scared to even lay back down lol It's pretty sad when Percocets aren't helping with pain.

My point in all of that is, Libbeh, shit happens and life goes on. It doesn't mean that we think you're unreliable, or that others think I'm unreliable (I hope lol). Real life shit happens, and it takes control over things we do more than we want it to. This is just going to be a chance for me and you to come back stronger next week and make sure that we come back better, if possible lol, than before Smile Don't worry about it too much....we still love you!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander Remington

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 00-00-00

PostSubject: Re: My reason   Mon May 13, 2013 1:00 am

Meh, I no-show on the regular lately. It's no big deal Razz

Career Record
49/07/01

IWF Achievements
1x IWF champion [12/23/12 - 2/24/13]
2012-2013 IWF Wrestler of the Year

Defeated:
Alexander Raven (x2)
Baron Tomson
Parker Wayde (x3)
David Bable
Silas Romero
Eric Steel
Jack Savage

[02:13:50] Alexander Remington : i know approx. 25ish years ago, her family did the worst thing ever
[02:13:59] Alexander Remington : had sex and decided against an abortion

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blyss

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 14-11-1

PostSubject: Re: My reason   Mon May 13, 2013 3:34 am

No worries, bud. We can zombify/kidnap Gordon any time. Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile
P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My reason   Mon May 13, 2013 4:09 am

Brotato, Parker essentially no showed two big PPV main events in a row.

Shit happens, and there really isn't any getting around it. I assure you that we understand.

"I will fly to America and molest your grandchildren."
-@GordonFury

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Werner Wehrmact

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: My reason   Mon May 13, 2013 4:56 pm

O_O I forgive ya, Libbeh!

:MockMeanFace: No show the next three matches in a row, then you will have to answer... Razz

IWF Title History

None yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My reason   

Back to top Go down

My reason
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1