Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Throwing This Out There

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Megan Andrews

Megan Andrews

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Heel

Throwing This Out There Empty
PostSubject: Throwing This Out There   Throwing This Out There I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:39 am

I may not be around on the 28th or for a few days after that. I'm getting another steroid epidural shot in my back that afternoon. Basically I get a long as need shoved into the top of my ass crack, they numb me up with the first needle, and then they shove an even longer needle into the same area. I'm not looking forward to the pain, but it's safe for the baby and will help my back, so I'm all for some ass pain lol But if I'm not around that day or for a few days after that, that shall be why. I should still be good to RP but yeah.
Back to top Go down
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Throwing This Out There Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throwing This Out There   Throwing This Out There I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:38 am

Megan Andrews wrote:
I may not be around on the 28th or for a few days after that. I'm getting another steroid epidural shot in my back that afternoon. Basically I get a long as need shoved into the top of my ass crack, they numb me up with the first needle, and then they shove an even longer needle into the same area. I'm not looking forward to the pain, but it's safe for the baby and will help my back, so I'm all for some ass pain lol But if I'm not around that day or for a few days after that, that shall be why. I should still be good to RP but yeah.

Figgy has volunteered to BE the actual needle.

((((((((((Megan))))))))) many hugs, girl
Back to top Go down

Throwing This Out There
Page 1 of 1