Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JAYFRESHNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you niggers

Go down 
+5
Tim Patrick
Blyss
JHawk
Lazy Zane
JFRESH
9 posters
AuthorMessage
JFRESH

JFRESH

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Better Than Yours
Alignment: In Between

JAYFRESHNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you niggers Empty
PostSubject: JAYFRESHNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you niggers   JAYFRESHNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you niggers I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:57 am

JAYFRESHNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you niggers QTzKfCl

Quote :
Shantel Rogers did not deserve to have a man shake his ass or grind his dick on her sides. She did not deserve for a grown man to be touching her or yelling right into her ear while minding her own buisness. She also did not deserve the laughter that surrounded this despicable and immature act that was captured by a photographer.

But that's exactly what happened.

The culprit was none other than James Shark. Here is the funny part about it: Shark wore a hat that said "Money. Power. Respect." Shark showed he had the money and power. He certainly did not show respect, although I am sure he wants everybody to respect him. Shark treated Shantel Rogers poorly. He showed no respect for her.

While she sat ringside live at a boxing event, he harassed her and bullied her. Kicking her chair and even going as far as to throwing garbage at her direction. When Shark was reached for comments, he just laughed and said "Trash Talk".

He has no respect for women. He may have shown a change in his commitment by being faithful to Fiancee Brooklyn Carter and not cheating on her like he has done in the rest of his relationships, but calling her his "Bitch" is more than enough to back up his lack of respect for females. James Shark needs to keep his mouth shut and wrestle. He's the biggest jerk in the sport, a 24 year old man who acts like he's 14.

James Shark needs to grow up

"SAY HELLO TO THE BAD GUY!"
JAMES SHARK. TRASH TALK ROYALTY
JAYFRESHNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you niggers Reverse-1317143790_floyd_mayweather_vs_larry_merchant

Wrestler Name:
James Shark , yall remember that name now.

Nickname:
I don't know, i got a couple... BAD GUY, CONFIDENCE, THE GREAT BLACK SHARK, TRASH TALK ROYALTY, JFRESH, JFRESHNESS, SHARKY, SHARKYPOO, DAT NIGGA, YO MOMMA'S NEW BOYFRIEND, I think there's more but yee

I be 24 right now but ima be 25, July 5th, all yall invited to ma birthday except for Gordon Fury cuz he fucking Blyss and she sexy as fuck. I hope you a slow and painful death bitch, you don't deserve that fine ass.

Hometown:
Brooklyn NY, 718 Represent

Weight:
190 pounds bruh, but most of it is from my big fat dick. Shoutouts to the big homie, property of Brooklyn Carter, it's second home is in her mouth and in between her legs

Height:
I'm 6'0 so don't be callin me no midgit or dwarf. I don't know why people say that shit to me, like are you fucking stupid?

Favorite Specialty Match:
Last Man Standing, record of 4-1, ignore that one loss tho cause it was from a faggot named Anthony King who literally just got up like what? three seconds before me? mans were not knocked out. That was some bullshit. Besides, dude is a women, so therefore, I was the last man standing. You know what? Fuck it, I'm 4-0, undefeated, yup.

Specialty Weapons (IF ANY):
My fists? Weapons are for pussy boys like Steel Angel. Oh and that one time when I was defending my IWF title against SNM at (I FORGOT THE PPV NAME, BUT IMA INSERT THAT BITCH HERE AFTER, JUST REMIND ME) I used a pink dildo, that count as a weapon?

Entrance Music: Post it HERE or your song will not be exclusive to you and someone else may claim it. If someone does YOU will be FORCED to change your song.
Chill. Ain't nobody gonna be fucking forcing me to change my song. My song gonna be Hate me Now by Nas. Stupid motherfucker, who wrote that shit?

Alignment (face/heel):
I mean, yall call me the bad guy to the point where I've just gotten used to it and accepted it. Yall wanna make me the bad guy? fine make me the fucking bad guy. Deep down I see myself as the good guy tho cause if I can back up my talk and say what I said I was gonna do, I think that's enough to not make me the bad guy.

Years Wrestling:
Debuted in 2009 yo, do the math cuz I can't.

Quote: Optional:
This is a retarded and pointless question to put on a damn app. Why the fuck yall want to know? and I ain't got no quotes cause I ain't a damn ACTOR like most of you fakes in the game. I don't go up in a mirror and practice my fucking lines or script my promos.

Finisher:
I call it the Swag Out

Finisher Description:
So like, I jump my ass in the air, and as I'm in the air, I throw a crisp straight mean nasty right hand bruh. With my foot out giving me some more power behind it. They call that shit the Superman Punch in MMA.

Bio/Backround: http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/James_Shark

Attire:
Faggot, you'll find out. I won't be wearing the same thing everyday what the fuck.

Fighting style:
This is a fucking stupid question, I got no damn style. I don't know why some of yall bitches actually answer this shit and put "Kung Fu" and all that nonsense. I just fucking fight, scrap, that's it. Put me down as a brawler or some shit, i don't fucking know.

Wrestler's Favourite Moves (As Many As You Feel Are Neccessary):
The stupid fuck who made this APP template spelled Favorite wrong and Necessary wrong. I gotchu tho..
Spinning Back Kick
Spinning Elbow
Push Kick
Head Kick
Low Kick
Uhh a bunch of punches.
Shoulder Block
Clothesline
Flying Knee
Sleeper Hold
Rear Naked Choke
Arm Bar
Yo, see the thing is, I don't know these damn names to these wrestling moves I be doing. So there's alot more but mans ain't educated on that so scroll the fuck down.

Picture Base:
They say I look like a sexier version of Floyd Mayweather Jr

Career Accomplishments –
IWF
Champion (2x)
High Impact Champion
Tag Team Champion
Full Throttle Champion
(1st Ever)
NLWF
Champion
Undisputed Champion
Freedom Champion
Glory Battle 2013 Winner

TIW
Champion (1st Ever)
SCW
Future Star of the Year Award 2012

ENTRANCE -

Code:
[flash(425,350)]http://www.youtube.com/v/WlC87Rf1fv0[/flash]

[i][color=#33ffff]"Shark Week Has Returned...[/color]"[/i]

The music begins to kick in as the arena ramp begins to slowly filled up with smoke along with the arena lights turning ocean blue. The mini tron begins to show images of Sharks and people running out of the water, life guards blowing their whistles, panic, chaos and fear.

As the lyrics begin to flow, James Shark jumps out of the curtains with a huge cocky smile on his face. The arena now erupts in huge cheers with other booing, everybody giving James a mixed reaction. He bops his head as he walks down the ramp, beating his chest and talking shit.

[i][color=#33ffff]"You wanna hate me then hate me; what can I do
but keep gettin money, funny I was just like you
I had to hustle hard never give up, until I made it
Now y'all sayin that's a clever nigga, nuttin to play with
Hate on me, I blew but I'm the same ol G
People warn me, when you're on top there's envy
Took my niggas out the hood, but you doubt on us
Sayin we left the hood but can't get it out of us
My bad, should I step out my shoes, give 'em to you?
Here's my cars and my house, you can live in that too
Criticize when I flow for the streets, hate my dress code
Gucci this, Fendi that, what you expect hoe?"[/color][/i]

James jumps onto the end of the ring and climbs the back of the turnbuckle, he adjusts himself to tower over everybody in the arena, inspecting the crowd and trying to spot out some hot female fans. As he sees some he motions for them to flash before jumping off of the turnbuckle and warming up with the cocky smile still intact.

Any Other Notes -
My ass is naturally black and if you don't believe me I will fucking show you, once that happens, you gotta kiss it for being a stubborn ass nosy curious George motherfucker.

Last edited by JFRESH on Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/James_Shark
JFRESH

JFRESH

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: JAYFRESHNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you niggers   JAYFRESHNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you niggers I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:00 am

Hi, the entrance I wrote out was copied and pasted, and when I wrote that out I may have kind of rushed it. I would just like to apologize on behalf of that and let you all know that if I am not a "lazy fuck", I will be coming back to this topic in order to edit the entrance and make it nice.

Thank you

- IWF's Favorite Black Guy

PS: u all suck ma dick
Back to top Go down
Lazy Zane

Lazy Zane

PostSubject: Re: JAYFRESHNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you niggers   JAYFRESHNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you niggers I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:26 am

let me be the first to say welcome and it is awesome to have you here =D we are truly blessed n_n
Back to top Go down
JFRESH

JFRESH

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: JAYFRESHNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you niggers   JAYFRESHNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you niggers I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:10 am

<3333333

JAYFRESHNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you niggers 27893878

Lmfaooo, nah but seriously, thanks Jaci Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: JAYFRESHNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you niggers   JAYFRESHNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you niggers I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 4:00 am

LMAO! This bio
Back to top Go down
JFRESH

JFRESH

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: JAYFRESHNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you niggers   JAYFRESHNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you niggers I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 4:03 am

Best Bio
Back to top Go down
Blyss

Blyss

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 14-11-1

PostSubject: Re: JAYFRESHNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you niggers   JAYFRESHNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you niggers I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:17 am

Truly the best! Lol
Back to top Go down
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: JAYFRESHNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you niggers   JAYFRESHNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you niggers I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:34 am

Back to top Go down
JFRESH

JFRESH

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: JAYFRESHNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you niggers   JAYFRESHNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you niggers I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:36 pm

Blyssy knows wassup and LOL wtf at that vid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JAYFRESHNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you niggers   JAYFRESHNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you niggers I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:41 pm

JFRESH wrote:
[My fists? Weapons are for pussy boys like Steel Angel. [/font][/color]

I hardly ever use a weapon anymore, not since last year.
Back to top Go down
JFRESH

JFRESH

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: JAYFRESHNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you niggers   JAYFRESHNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you niggers I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:59 pm

Dude dont question Sharkypoo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JAYFRESHNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you niggers   JAYFRESHNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you niggers I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 4:07 pm

just did.
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1

PostSubject: Re: JAYFRESHNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you niggers   JAYFRESHNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you niggers I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 4:29 pm

LMFAO

Corey Trophy

I don't think ive ever given out a trophy for a bio...but Sharkykinz would be the first mandem to earn one!

WELCOME HOME MA DDDDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
JFRESH

JFRESH

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: JAYFRESHNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you niggers   JAYFRESHNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you niggers I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 5:19 pm

Score another one for the bad guy cheers
Back to top Go down
London Carter

London Carter

PostSubject: Re: JAYFRESHNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you niggers   JAYFRESHNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you niggers I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 2:09 pm

Great, this douchebag follows me .... smh lol !!
Back to top Go down
JFRESH

JFRESH

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: JAYFRESHNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you niggers   JAYFRESHNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you niggers I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 2:12 pm

Yo why you gotta be the only person to reply all negative. Be ashamed of yourself, you are a disgrace to this topic
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn Carter

Brooklyn Carter

PostSubject: Re: JAYFRESHNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you niggers   JAYFRESHNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you niggers I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 2:17 pm

Watch your mouth ... (Pulls out Ms. Chete) Smile
Back to top Go down
JFRESH

JFRESH

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: JAYFRESHNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you niggers   JAYFRESHNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you niggers I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 2:23 pm

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1

PostSubject: Re: JAYFRESHNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you niggers   JAYFRESHNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you niggers I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 2:51 pm

YO! BE REASONABLE!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
JFRESH

JFRESH

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: JAYFRESHNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you niggers   JAYFRESHNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you niggers I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:24 pm

Make this active Wink
Back to top Go down
P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: JAYFRESHNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you niggers   JAYFRESHNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you niggers I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 8:03 pm

Awwwww YEAAAHHH!
Back to top Go down
JFRESH

JFRESH

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: JAYFRESHNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you niggers   JAYFRESHNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you niggers I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 8:36 pm

My dick hard , I'm excited Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
JFRESH

JFRESH

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: JAYFRESHNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you niggers   JAYFRESHNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you niggers I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 4:29 am

Updated all around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JAYFRESHNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you niggers   JAYFRESHNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you niggers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JAYFRESHNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you niggers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Battlegrounds :: IWF Battlegrounds :: Battlegrounds Roster :: Battlegrounds Roster-
Jump to: