Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Family Tradition

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Isabella Luna

Isabella Luna

Family Tradition Empty
PostSubject: Family Tradition   Family Tradition I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 5:39 pm

Bella & Lluvia

Bella and Lluvia had signed contracts with IWF a while back, but they hadn't been able to make it to the arena for a while. Finally they were able to make it in, and both of the women knew that Storming would be at the arena when they went in, so that was how they planned their visit. The two of them had even called in a favor so that they could make the trip to the arena without the kids with them. It didn't take the mother-daughter duo long to find their brother/uncle's locker room, and without bothering to knock, the two women walked right in.

"Oh little brother!"
Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 10-0-2
Alignment: In Between

Family Tradition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Tradition   Family Tradition I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 5:49 pm

I was sitting on the floor alone "Indian style" in my darkened locker room, meditating when I heard the voice from the past. I chuckle and speak from the darkness. I only heard my sister, but I sensed the presence of my niece as well.

"Well, look what the winds of change blew in. Hello sis, hello Little Feather."
Back to top Go down
Isabella Luna

Isabella Luna

Family Tradition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Tradition   Family Tradition I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:30 pm

"Hey Uncle Stormy."

Bella glanced over at Lluvia and smiled a bit when the younger of the two women spoke to her uncle. It had been a while since any of them had heard from each other or really spoken to each other, not counting Twitter at least. Lluvia looked over at her mom and jerked her head, a bit, towards Storming to get her mom to speak up again. They were there for a reason after all, and it mainly had to do with the man that was sitting on the floor in front of them.

"It's been a while, little brother. I heard you were in IWF, though, so I decided to come back. I hope you didn't have a manager because you and Lluvia both do, now."
Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats

Family Tradition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Tradition   Family Tradition I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 3:43 pm

I grin, and run my fingers through my hair.

"I didn't have a manager, because there wasn't that many people I could trust. There is now. My family is all I need. I'm done trying to make it work with women."
Back to top Go down
Lluvia Luna

Lluvia Luna

Family Tradition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Tradition   Family Tradition I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 5:51 pm

"Well I guess it's a good thing that mom and I showed up when we did then."

Lluvia laughed a little but Bella gave her a look that told her to quit considering the rest of what Storming had said. The older of the two women sighed and lightly ran her fingers through her own hair, copying what her younger brother had just done. Since they had all been out of contact, she wasn't sure what had happened and wasn't too big on asking him, so instead she sat down on the floor next to him and put her arm around his shoulder. Lluvia walked over to the small couch that was in the room and sat down on it instead of the floor since she was in a dress.

"Well...either way, you've got some women in your life that love you regardless. I know it's not the same, but it's better than nothing."
Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats

Family Tradition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Tradition   Family Tradition I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 5:59 pm

I nod contemplatively.

"You guys showed up just in time. I have a title shot Sunday. In a trail of tears match. Time for me to get back on track."

I take a pack of cigarettes from my pocket, shake one out of the pack and flip it into the air and catch the filtered end in my mouth. I then take out a pack of matches and strike one on the heel of my boot. I light the cigarette, take a long drawl and exhale slowly through my nose.

"It's a long hard road to the top if you want to rock and roll."

I then get one of those feelings I get when around my family.

"So...you want to start doing things my way,huh Little Feather?"
Back to top Go down
Lluvia Luna

Lluvia Luna

Family Tradition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Tradition   Family Tradition I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 8:12 pm

"You could say that. I've played the nice girl, and it's gotten me shit. It got me cheated on and got my fiance stolen from me, so I'm done playing nice. I'm done getting walked on; it's time for me to change, and I'm making that change here."

Lluvia shrugged a bit as she thought about what she had gone through a little over a year ago. It was in the past, but it did still sting and bother her, obviously. Bella rolled her eyes a little as Lluvia talked about what had happened even though she was supposedly over it from what she had told others. The older of the group scooted back and leaned against the back of the couch and looked between her daughter and brother, letting them talk and just being a spectator for now.

"I'm thinking of entering that gauntlet match, but I haven't fully decided yet. It'd be something to win a title in my debut."
Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats

Family Tradition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Tradition   Family Tradition I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 9:38 pm

I nod wisely as I take another drawl from my cigarette.

"It would be, but the bad thing about Gauntlet matches is, you have to be ready for anything. You have no real idea of who you might face."

I stand up and walk around stretching my legs, and shoot my famous grin at my niece.

"So you want to learn how to fight the hardcore style like your uncle huh? Female hardcore matches are a rarity, except in Japan."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Family Tradition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Tradition   Family Tradition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family Tradition
Page 1 of 1