Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When Twitter fights aren't enough

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blyss

Blyss

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 14-11-1
Alignment: In Between

When Twitter fights aren't enough Empty
PostSubject: When Twitter fights aren't enough   When Twitter fights aren't enough I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 5:01 am

Blyss makes her way to Post Oak Boulevard in Houston, TX where she has told Kasey Fontaine to meet. Their heated argument on Twitter started when Gordon told her that he had gone out for drinks with Kasey and was sorry he couldn't reach her earlier because Kasey had taken his phone away. Blyss had tried to remain calm despite the confusion but bitter words were exchanged and pretty soon after, she wants to actually meet this woman... and beat the shit out of her.

When she reaches the area, she stops and looks around. Her heart is beating really fast and her fists are clenched tight by her sides.

"Where the fuck are you, you little bitch!"

She waits.
Back to top Go down
Kasey Fontaine

PostSubject: Re: When Twitter fights aren't enough   When Twitter fights aren't enough I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 5:14 am

Kasey is sitting in her jet black Ford Mustang just outside of Post Oak Boulevard, her legs hanging out of the side as she puts her signature boots on. The "Bitch Kickers".

Kasey: Time to smack a bitch up.

She gets out of her car and locks, it before walking the rest of the way. When she gets there she Blyss, who is waiting impatiently.

Kasey: Oy!

Blyss turns and faces the voice. Seeing it's Kasey, she walks towards Kasey as Kasey walks towards her.

Kasey: Are you sure you want to do this little girl? Last chance to back out before I wreck you.
Back to top Go down
Blyss

Blyss

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: When Twitter fights aren't enough   When Twitter fights aren't enough I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 5:25 am

Blyss sizes her up for a moment with a scowl on her face. When she hears the question, she doesn't know if she should laugh.

"Are you serious? The only reason why I even want to see you right now is to beat the living shit out of you! This is between you and me. Not Gordon. What you did was clearly to disrespect me. Explain that..."

And the rage inside her becomes more overwhelming than wanting to scoff at Kasey's words. Without warning, she takes a big swing to Kasey's face.

"...YOU MANIPULATIVE BITCH!"
Back to top Go down
Kasey Fontaine

PostSubject: Re: When Twitter fights aren't enough   When Twitter fights aren't enough I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 5:34 am

Kasey's face whiplashes as she takes a step back. She smirks at Blyss as she wipes the blood from her mouth with the back of her hand.

Kasey: Cheap shotting bitch...not bad...

She lowers her hands to her side.

Kasey: MY TURN!

Without warning she lunges forward and throws a hard knee to Blyss's ribs, doubling her over. There isn't a lot of skill to it, but the sheer ferocity makes up for it.

Kasey: Do you have to ask?!

Kasey follows with a sharp elbow to the back of Blyss's head.

Kasey: You are suffocating him! You are trying to take away everything that makes him great!

Back to top Go down
Blyss

Blyss

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: When Twitter fights aren't enough   When Twitter fights aren't enough I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 5:54 am

Blyss almost drops to her knees as she clutches the back of her head, keeping her balance. Then she looks up and glares at Kasey. She goes for a hard jab to the gut and with a loud cry, she shoves Kasey back up against a nearby street pole, pinning her neck with her forearm.

"What the fuck does that mean?!"
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: When Twitter fights aren't enough   When Twitter fights aren't enough I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 6:08 am

Dude we are here.

Thank fuck for that. As soon as I saw the last message I got in my falcon and drove here as fast as I could. I turn the corner and see Kasey's Mustang parked on the side of the road. Oh fuck.

I'm guessing this is bad.

Indeed. I get out of my car and can see two figures in the distance. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out who it is. I sprint towards the two figure as fast as i can. When I get closer I can see Blyss pinning Kasey against a pole.

Gordon Fury: What the fuck is going on?
Back to top Go down
Kasey Fontaine

PostSubject: Re: When Twitter fights aren't enough   When Twitter fights aren't enough I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 6:19 am

Blyss turns her head at the sound of Gordon's voice, loosening her grip just enough for Kasey to raise her left fist and jabs Blyss in the nose, making her let go and take a step back as she grabs her nose. Kasey quickly goes behind her and locks her in a chokehold. She talks into Blyss's ear so Gordon can't hear her as he continues running towards them.

Kasey: With me, Gordon was his own man. He was free, he was wild, he was happy. He was who Gordon Lowe really is. You are destroying that. You are turning him into a slave, making him into the very thing he hates. Making him like YOU!
Back to top Go down
Blyss

Blyss

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: When Twitter fights aren't enough   When Twitter fights aren't enough I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 6:46 am

Blyss winces from both the choke and Kasey's words. Destroying Gordon? She struggles to free herself. She tries to break the hold but it's too strong.

"Hhhnnnnhh..."

Kasey's words continue to echo in her mind. Slave? But they're happy now, aren't they? Desperate, she stomps down hard on Kasey's foot and immediately Kasey lets go. She turns around and hits her with a spinning back fist to the jaw. In a fit of rage, she leaps onto Kasey and rains down numerous punches to the face.

"I AM NOT CHANGING HIM, YOU FUCKING BITCH! YOU'RE MAKING SHIT UP TO RUIN WHAT YOU CAN'T HAVE!"
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: When Twitter fights aren't enough   When Twitter fights aren't enough I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:03 am

Holy shit!

Blyss is raining down punches onto Kasey as I finally get to them. I grab Blyss in a bear hug and lift her off Kasey, trying to make as much distance between the two as I can, even though in Blyss's rage I cop a couple of hard punches to the back.

Blyss Lockhart: LET ME GO!

She thrashes against Gordon's grip but he doesn't let go.

Gordon Fury: Blyss this isn't worth it! There are more important things to worry about than this!

Blyss Lockhart: The things she said to me!

Gordon Fury: It doesn't matter what she said.

I look into her eyes.

Gordon Fury: Lets just get out of here. Please.

Blyss seems to be calming down as Gordon puts her back on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kasey Fontaine

PostSubject: Re: When Twitter fights aren't enough   When Twitter fights aren't enough I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:09 am

Kasey drags herself up and moves up to behind Gordon while he is trying to calm Blyss down. She moves just to his right side, her head just floating above his shoulder.

Kasey: He's only saying that because he knows I'm going to fuck you up.

She reaches her right hand around his right side and grabs Gordon's crotch, his eyes go wide. Kasey smirks at Blyss, staring straight at her.

Kasey: Isn't that right Darlin'?
Back to top Go down
Blyss

Blyss

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: When Twitter fights aren't enough   When Twitter fights aren't enough I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:02 am

Blyss runs her hand through her hair in a frustrated manner. She stops to take a breather, closing her eyes for a second.

"Okay... Fine. Let's just--"

That's when she hears Kasey's voice and notices her standing behind Gordon. And what she's doing. Instantly, Blyss lunges forward and grabs Kasey's right arm, twisting it behind her back. The impact causes Gordon to be pushed to the side. Blyss yanks back Kasey's head by the hair.

"TELL ME WHY I SHOULDN'T FUCKING KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!"

Blyss drives a hard foot on the back of Kasey's knee, dropping her to the floor. She wants to end this, to end her, but she knows she really shouldn't. She won't be able to live with that regret so she forces herself to let her go, taking a step back. She spits on the ground next to Kasey.

"Just leave us alone, you pathetic whore."
Back to top Go down
Kasey Fontaine

PostSubject: Re: When Twitter fights aren't enough   When Twitter fights aren't enough I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:32 am

Despite the fact Kasey is kneeling on the ground seemingly defeated, she starts chuckling to herself, then bursts out in full on laughter. You can see the rage once again building in Blyss.

Kasey: Do you see Gordon? This is exactly what I have been saying. Blyss is not like us! We will do whatever it takes to win, the ends ALWAYS justify the means, and you know that.

She looks at Blyss.

Kasey: You don't have what it takes Blyss. You don't have what it takes as a wrestler, and you don't have what it takes to deserve Gordon! Day by day he chafes under your over protection. Controlling what he does, what he says, who he spends time with. The Gordon Lowe I first met years ago is completely different to the one you fell for Blyss. And whether you like it or not, you are killing him. Not just as a man, but as a wrestler.

She smirks at her.

Kasey: You are the reason he isn't world champion. You're failure is rubbing off on him!

Blyss snaps again, walking up to Kasey and grabbing her by the throat, cocking back her fist. Suddenly Kasey pulls a pipe wrench from her pocket and slams it into Blyss's already damaged ribs, forcing Blyss to let go, the shot causing Blyss to cough up blood.
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: When Twitter fights aren't enough   When Twitter fights aren't enough I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:37 am

I pick myself up off the ground and look back as Blyss is keeled over, blood trickling from her mouth, Kasey stalking her holding a pipe wrench. I rush back in to try and stop her.

Gordon Fury: Kasey, don't!

Kasey loses concentration and looks at Gordon as he rushes in. With a scream, Blyss forces herself back to her feet, kicking the pipe wrench out of her hand, followed by a sharp elbow to Kasey's nose, knocking her down. However, the force of the kick sends the pipe straight into the jaw of Gordon, knocking him out, and sending him face first into the pavement. Blood begins running from his face.
Back to top Go down
Blyss

Blyss

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: When Twitter fights aren't enough   When Twitter fights aren't enough I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:03 am

As Kasey staggers backwards holding her nose, Blyss wipes the blood from her own mouth and smirks. Then she looks up just as Gordon falls to the ground. She drops down next to him, horrified at seeing the amount of his blood.

"Gordon! GORDON!"

She notices the wrench by his face and instantly, she knows what just happened. She's hit by a wave of regret and quickly whips out her iPhone to call for help. She turns to Kasey who's now staring at Gordon.

"Leave us alone, Kasey! Just get the fuck out of here! GO!"

She turns back to Gordon and wipes her tears. She tries to pull him up but he's out cold.

"Gordon, I'm so sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Kasey Fontaine

PostSubject: Re: When Twitter fights aren't enough   When Twitter fights aren't enough I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:11 am

Kasey looks horrified as she looks at Gordon's unconscious body.

Kasey: This is all your fault you bitch!

Blyss glares at her as she calls the ambulance, and Kasey glares right back at her. Knowing the ambulance is coming, she doesn't want to make things any worse for Gordon.

Kasey: This isn't over.

Kasey turns around and storms out of shot as Blyss speaks to the operator, Gordon still lying in a pool of his own blood. The scene fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Twitter fights aren't enough   When Twitter fights aren't enough I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Twitter fights aren't enough
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Interactive :: Character Development :: Behind the Scenes :: The City-
Jump to: