Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thank You...To Everyone (Read This)

Go down 
+7
Alex Dillinger
Sah'ta Thor
Sean Libby
Jack Savage
Tim Patrick
JFRESH
BMac
11 posters
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Thank You...To Everyone (Read This) Empty
PostSubject: Thank You...To Everyone (Read This)   Thank You...To Everyone (Read This) I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:03 pm

Alright guys, so don't you dare skip any of this message, because this shit's important.

I just wanted to start off by saying thank you to each and every one of the current IWF members. This federation would not be anywhere close to where it is now if it weren't for all of you making it as fun and enjoyable as it's been.

When Corey Casey, Chuck Matthews and myself first formed the IWF, we did it as a direct response to what happened at the end of NLWF. We needed somewhere to RP, and none of us wanted to go to some fed and get lost in the shuffle. We wanted to recreate what we had in NLWF, minus the douchebag owner. And I think we did a pretty good job of that. The fact that we're still here, over two years later, is a testament to not only the job Corey, Chuck and I have done, but the dedication of all of you guys, all the members of this fed.

The thing with IWF and us running it was that it was never meant to be a permanent thing. Chuck and I are 20, 22 year old college kids, with barely enough time to have our dicks jerked, let alone run a fed. Corey is a brand new teacher, working multiple jobs, trying to get his adult life really set, and is probably going to propose to his girlfriend soon (HINT HINT COREY Razz). But the fact of the matter is, that we never expected IWF to last so long and be so strong. And we never expected to be at the helm for all of it.

Not a single person knows this, but Corey Chuck and I were expecting to run the place for a while, and then hopefully have a second tier of people come through and take over and lessen the load. We've tried a few, but nothing really stuck. So here we've been, running the IWF for all this time. And to anyone who knows us, or has run a fed before, it's tough work. It's not an easy task to run a fed, especially one as good as IWF. But I think we've done a good job. We've had a few speed bumps here and there, but in the long run, I think its been damn awesome. But anyways, we've made it a lot longer than we expected, which leads me to my next point

Some of you may have noticed, others may have not, but Corey and I have been pretty burnt out lately. The loss of Chuck really hurt us, but I think it made us realize what we knew all along. That we were done. That we couldn't manage to run the IWF at the same level as we used to. Chuck just cut it out cold turkey, because that's the kind of guy Chuck is. Corey and I well, we have a harder time with it. We weren't just going to vanish and leave the fed to die. We're far too proud to see the IWF go down because we just gave up. No, we were going to push through and keep IWF afloat even if it killed us. But I can assure you this. Corey's miniscule amount of time off really proved to him that he needed to stop. My time off in the start of winter assured me that I couldn't do it anymore. We came back because IWF was in danger of dying, and we couldn't let that happen. But we would much rather have not. You may have noticed that Corey and I have sort of been running the fed on fumes lately, really just doing the bare minimum when it comes to this. If you thought this, you're not wrong.

Some people are meant to run feds, and some are not. I am not one of those people. Corey is not one of those people. While we did a good job, we weren't doing it naturally. We were forcing it. I was cutting into a lot of my school time, a lot of my free time to efed. Corey was cutting into his work, and his life. Running a fed should be something that isn't a chore. And lately, running IWF has been the biggest chore I've had to do. I can tell you right now, while Anna has talked to all of you before and likes each and every one of you, she hates the fact that I have to run the fed. She hates the fact that I'm constantly on my computer doing shit for this fed. Krysten feels the same way with Corey. I know that next year, when Anna and I get married, and move down to the Caribbean (yes that's what I'm likely doing LOL), she will not let me go if I'm still so deeply immersed in this fed. I'm sure Krysten feels somewhat the same about Corey.

We just don't have the right lives or dedication levels to run this fed anymore. I have the utmost respect for everyone in this fed, and everyone in the efed community that does. Seriously, you guys are some of my legit good friends, and it's so hard for me to have to do this, but it's just something that I need to do.

So, with all that said, Corey Casey and myself are officially stepping down as the leaders of this fed.

I know, shocker. That's the bad news. The good news is, we've found someone to replace us.

This guy is someone who we all know. Someone who is dedicated, has the ability, and the time to run this fed and really take it to levels that the three of us originals never could. This guy, is Alex Dillinger.

I'm going to tell you all a vision that I had. I always wanted IWF to be one of those mainstream feds. I always wanted to have people around the world know who we were, and know what we were all about. I didn't necessarily care about what RK thought of us and shit, but I just wanted people to be like "Oh, IWF yeah I've heard of them, good things too". But the three of us were never going to bring us there. Aside from the NLWF, we really had no other efed experience. I legitimately had zero. So all we ever knew was how things were run in the NLWF. We basically ran IWF the same way, minus the douchebaggery of BC that was there. But we were never going to evolve much past that.

Alex is the man that can evolve this fed. He's been in the game for a long time. He's well respected among many places. He's seen things that other feds do really well and things that they do not. He knows what we need to really push ourselves to the next level. Alex is the guy I want to take us there. I hope all of you feel the same way.

Now don't worry. Corey and I aren't just going to vanish tomorrow. Alex is officially promoted to the position of lead admin, effective immediately. Corey and I are staying on as advisers for the next month or so. We both have really busy summers, but we'll try to be here for some of it. Basically, our jobs now are to assist Alex in everything and anything that he needs. Sort of ease him into the leadership, and make sure he's really comfortable with how everything works. Help him with storylines, showwriting, etc. Basically just do whatever he needs.

He'll be free to bring on whoever he wants to help him out. Stygian has agreed to come back and assist in some capacity. We have excellent show writers in Steel Angel, Thor, Griffin Hawkins, Gordon, to name a few. These guys I'm sure will all be called on to step up and really help Alex out, mostly with show writing and storyline stuff. But obviously, everyone else in the fed will have to step up and welcome Alex to the role. And by all means, if you want to step up and help him, shoot him a PM. But dont think you have to. We still need guys who are just unbelievably reliable and fantastic RPers. And we have those by the barrellfull.

So don't think of this as a goodbye to the IWF as you knew it. Think of it as the start of something bigger and better. Corey and I will still be around to bum around, keep up with you guys, shoot the shit and all that. We're not going to pull a Chuck and vanish forever. Not to mention just help out if Alex needs it.

So that's really all I've got to say. This might come as a huge shock to everyone, but hopefully you'll all be able to understand that it's for the better.

Thank you all so much. I love each and every one of you. The last two years here have been some of the most fun years of my entire life, and I owe it all to you guys. I know Corey feels the same way. Seriously. I fucking love all of you. No homo.
Back to top Go down
JFRESH

JFRESH

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Better Than Yours
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Thank You...To Everyone (Read This)   Thank You...To Everyone (Read This) I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:05 pm

Thank You...To Everyone (Read This) BwUar2
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/James_Shark
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Thank You...To Everyone (Read This)   Thank You...To Everyone (Read This) I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:09 pm

Brandon...Corey....thank you, both of you.

Alex...welcome brother
Back to top Go down
JFRESH

JFRESH

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Better Than Yours

PostSubject: Re: Thank You...To Everyone (Read This)   Thank You...To Everyone (Read This) I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:18 pm

Yoooo I just read this, this is actually kinda sad lol Crying or Very sad , I think back to when IWF first started, and you three (corey,brandon,chuck) just opened the fed, were all excited and everything. When it first opened I really didn't think it would last tbh and here we are and it's still going strong.

With yall stepping down tho and Dillinger stepping up, this is still something exciting and new. Respects to him, plus I trust Dillinger so I ain't worried about nothing.

Thank You...To Everyone (Read This) Comic_book_guy_13018_large
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/James_Shark
Jack Savage

Jack Savage

Wrestler Stats
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Thank You...To Everyone (Read This)   Thank You...To Everyone (Read This) I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:35 pm

This is great news
Back to top Go down
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0

PostSubject: Re: Thank You...To Everyone (Read This)   Thank You...To Everyone (Read This) I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:44 pm

Wow... To be honest I'm kinda crying right about now. Corey, the first person to welcome me to IWF, Brandon, the man who made me who I am. Its kinda hard seeing you two step down a bit. Even Corey. I have always and still to this day hold nothing but respect for you admins. I have never said any doubt because I've never seen any.

I'm proud to be the IWF original. I am happy to role play for this place. IWF is my home, and I will never leave it, or join another fed while I'm here. I want to say that you Brandon and Corey are my friends, cause neither of you told me to stop, or told me to quit like others in the past have to me. I thank you guys.

And I believe in Alex. I don't know him as much as others do, but to me, he is a guy I could see running this fed. Hes earned my trust.
Back to top Go down
Sah'ta Thor

Sah'ta Thor

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 6-0-3

PostSubject: Re: Thank You...To Everyone (Read This)   Thank You...To Everyone (Read This) I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 4:01 am

Corey and Brandon...I have to thank you for allowing me to find the love I have for this game again. After being railroaded by a biased fed head who played favorites your style was refreshing. I LOVE the fact that you allowed me to set the terms of how I came in and pretty much let me guide my stay so far storyline wise. You guys reminded me that I there are still decent unbaised feds out there and for that you have my thanks. I wish I had been directed here earlier, who knows what stories could have been told.

Now with that being said I know what you mean about fed heading being something some people can't really do. Take me for example, I have great skill putting together killer story lines and I have knack for writing decent matches. HOWEVER, I know I don't have the focus or the mental organization to be at the helm of such a project. I am more than willing to lend my talents to help this place evolve and grow. In fact, I have already been stepping up with matches, which I enjoy writing. Which reminds me, thank you Corey and Bmac for making my match writing experience so far actually fun and NOT seem like a job.

In short this place has made me feel welcome and has embraced what I have to contribute with open arms. I understand life taking its toll on you ability to stay on top of the hill. So if you trust Alex to captain this ship then I would like to offer my continued services to him. Again thank you for allowing me to be me.
Back to top Go down
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

PostSubject: Re: Thank You...To Everyone (Read This)   Thank You...To Everyone (Read This) I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:14 am

Thank you guys, I appreciate it more than you can even imagine.

I'm not too good at the mushy stuff lol...

I know that I'm not an original IWF member or I may not have been around for a lot of the IWF history but I love this place. I dunno what it was when I joined here but it felt like I had been here for years. It was probably due to everyone, everyone here is warm and welcoming that it's easy to just be accepted into the group.

It's funny a year ago I wasn't RPing and never thought I would again. Then I started to get the itch again and I knew that if I found the right place that it could suck me right back into this shit lol. Well here we are...

When I first joined here I had hopes of running some awesome storylines and then eventually retiring Alex from the wrestling world. When I decided that Alex would eventually retire from the sport I wanted it to be here. I wanted this to be his last place. I wanted to help IWF grow. I see so much potential in IWF that truly we have no ceiling here. So when CC and Bmac asked me to be the guy to take over I immediately knew what I had to do...

I had to take over. Not for my own personal satisfaction but for the greater good of IWF. As egotistical as that more than likely will come across.... I just really know that when it's time to get to work I have that extra added drive. I promise to step in, fulfill all duties and be the guy that takes IWF to the next level. This to me is much more important than the IWF Championship. That right there should show you how much I care about this place and want it to succeed.

One thing I can promise you guys is someone that'll work hard for you. IWF is ready for big things so I hope everyone is as excited going forward as I am. Plus something I want to do is offer extremely detailed feedback for each and every RP on a weekly basis. I've got plenty of ideas already. It's gonna be fun I promise lol.

If anyone has any questions for me you can always feel free to contact me through PM or I'M me at...

AIM - AxleVengeance
YIM - Axle_Vengeance
MSN - TysonBishop@live.com

Thank you again everyone! I can't say that enough. I'm excited for the opportunity and I won't let CC, Bmac, Chuck or any of you guys down.

Without further adieu let's begin the IWF 2.0 journey!

Last edited by Alex Dillinger on Tue May 28, 2013 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lazy Zane

Lazy Zane

PostSubject: Re: Thank You...To Everyone (Read This)   Thank You...To Everyone (Read This) I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 11:54 am

so does this mean i can delete scarlett =D Razz
Back to top Go down
Diana Logan

Diana Logan

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Thank You...To Everyone (Read This)   Thank You...To Everyone (Read This) I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:58 pm

This is both Sad and Smile at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Blyss

Blyss

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 14-11-1

PostSubject: Re: Thank You...To Everyone (Read This)   Thank You...To Everyone (Read This) I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:12 pm

I agree with Diana. This makes me both sad and happy but more happy because Brando and CC won't leave this place entirely. Chatbox bums FTW! Razz

This fed has been nothing but awesome and I'm so glad to know of it on one lovely day of May (December, really) when the sun was shining brightly and CC decided to send me a tweet about IWF and promising me cookies if I join like the muthafuckin boss PR officer that he is. (I have yet to receive any cookies btw Razz)

I've had a lot fun RPing here as well as talking to the real you's in the chatbox. With Alex taking over, I believe it's only gonna get better. All the best to Brando and CC. Very Happy

#HugglesForIWF
Back to top Go down
Ruben Ricardo León

PostSubject: Re: Thank You...To Everyone (Read This)   Thank You...To Everyone (Read This) I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 7:34 pm

Hey yo I know I've not been about forever but I had to say thanks guys. To you two and Chucky if he's out there listening. I've had a blast here in my time and I'll never forget some of the dumb shit.

So, who's up for a Right Honourable Gentlemen reunion?!
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2

PostSubject: Re: Thank You...To Everyone (Read This)   Thank You...To Everyone (Read This) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 1:23 am

^^^^ YES GREATEST IDEA FUCKING EVER
Back to top Go down
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Thank You...To Everyone (Read This)   Thank You...To Everyone (Read This) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 1:38 am

BRING BACK THE RHG!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank You...To Everyone (Read This)   Thank You...To Everyone (Read This) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank You...To Everyone (Read This)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: Administrative :: IWF News-
Jump to: