Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Conflicting Emotions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

Conflicting Emotions Empty
PostSubject: Conflicting Emotions   Conflicting Emotions I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:28 pm

The scene opens up in Gordon Fury's locker room. Isolation has just wrapped up and Gordon is back in his regular clothes. He bends down to pick up his bag and flinches from the pain. He opens the door and walks outside, but doesn't make it far as he leans up against the wall, head back eyes closed.

This fucking sucks.

Are you serious? I thought you'd be over the fucking moon?! You just DESTROYED Alexander Remington in the Isolation Chamber! You are officially in the main event.

I know. I should feel fantastic despite being beaten up, but I don't. Professionally i'm on the right track, but my personal life is fucked. I mean this shit between Kasey and Blyss is insane. I have to make sure they don't kill each other... or me. And then to make matters worse, I made one of the worst decisions of my life, purely because that person I used to be came out at the worst possible time. FUCK!

He lightly smacks the back of his head against the wall.

I keep my eyes closed even though I can hear footsteps approaching me. Whoever it is can't possibly make things any worse.
Back to top Go down

Conflicting Emotions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Interactive :: Character Development :: Behind the Scenes :: Locker Room-
Jump to: