Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sheyanne Successful [vs.] Sah’ta Thor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Sheyanne Successful [vs.] Sah’ta Thor Empty
PostSubject: Sheyanne Successful [vs.] Sah’ta Thor   Sheyanne Successful [vs.] Sah’ta Thor I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:33 am

RP Here
Back to top Go down
DanAlexander

DanAlexander

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 2-1-0
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Sheyanne Successful [vs.] Sah’ta Thor   Sheyanne Successful [vs.] Sah’ta Thor I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 2:13 am

Sheyanne Successful [vs.] Sah’ta Thor Tumblr_mkfi3cXVjl1qfjqcko1_500
IWF ROLEPLAY #3
4,319 words
--
1st scene - ON camera
sunday May 26th
2nd scene - OFF camera
thursday May 30th
--

Sheyanne Successful pulled off the impossible on Sunday Night. Not only did she head into a match where
everybody thought she would get killed, but she won that match in a decisive fashion, making the former champion, Flex Johnson, tap out.

She made history and backed up her words. Before the Pay Per View, she talked about how female wrestlers like Anna Stone and Blyss Lockhart inspire her, she mentioned that she was done BEING inspired and was now ready to INSPIRE OTHERS.

With a win like this, she did just that. Sheyanne not only shocked the world, but again proved to the up and coming females of the sport something that other female champions have proved in the past. She proved that anything is possible and that females can hang with the big boys.

Only 5 foot tall and 120 pounds but with hard work paying off, not a lot of people will be looking at her size and height only to think that it will be an easy night.

My music was still playing on the P.A System as I sat on the corner of the ring, holding the IWF High Impact Championship tightly around my arms. I buried my face on the center plate, so much emotions running through me.

I was proud of myself, excited, scared, happy, and shocked all at the same time. Tears ran down my eyes as I pulled myself up with the ropes and held the title in the air only to get a huge pop from the crowd. I rolled out of the ring and made my way up the ramp as the fans all put their hands out trying to reach out to me.

This was incredible and this was so hard for me to process. I did it, I couldn’t believe it but I did it. IWF High Impact Champion, the first ever women to become one, It didn’t even matter if I couldn’t make the first defense. I was going to be going down in the IWF history books as the first girl to get this title around her waist, possibly even the only girl.

As I went through the curtains and into the backstage area, I was surprised by a large group of people. The backstage area was filled with people just congratulating me, whistling and cheering, clapping their hands. Seeing all these people, from staff members to the roster, just caused me to grow a huge smile on my face. None of this felt real, this all felt too good to be true.

Nobody would understand how I felt right now unless they were in my shoes and they went through all the things I went through in life. This championship win was just a blessing to me and my family, this is what I needed to keep my foot from crossing the line and keep my head in the game instead of into trouble.

I never ever thought I’d make it this far in the sport, the IWF High Impact Championship is HUGE and now I was the title holder. I only wanted to go further in this sport, I wanted to go further in the IWF. As great as this was, it couldn’t stop here, this couldn’t be the end for me. I had to take this victory and label it as the first of many.

“HEY!”

Suddenly I heard a loud voice break through the applause, I turned around to see Jack Savage coming my way with a smug look on his face. He didn’t hesitate to get right into my face, talking a bunch of smack. I was a little bit zoned out by everything that was going on around me, that I wasn’t even paying attention to what he was saying until I heard a few words that just got my attention completely.

Jack Savage: You fun sized little slut!

Those were fighting words.

Jack Savage: You only won that title because of ME. I did all the work out there, I pushed Flex, I worked him, I beat him, cut him, softened him up. By the time I was done with him in there, you came in and just finished the job. You should be thanking me you little cunt, and as a thank you gift, I think it should only be fair to give me what I deserve!

Jack quickly tried to reach for my title but I took a step back and got the title away from his grasp, he took a step forward and got right into my face again.

Jack Savage: You think you impressed anyone by cherry picking? ANYBODY could’ve won that title had they came out right after me, I left Flex at his most weakest. Fucking Eric Steel could’ve came into that match and got the job done.

I put my hand right in his face, I wasn’t going to deal with his nonsense.

Sheyanne Successful: Get the fuck out of my face.

Just as I did that I felt pain right on my wrist, Jack had grabbed my hand and was holding it tightly, sorta twisting it right in front of me. Before I could do anything or he could follow that up with something, a group of security guards grabbed him and pulled him away from me as he yelled out some harsh words at me.

I grabbed my wrist in pain and sighed. Had I lost this title or been in a fighting mood I would’ve gone after him. He put his hands on me, that little bitch just put his hands on me and all I did was just stand there and let him do it.

I guess it was because I was in such a good mood for winning this title that nothing could get to me, but at the same time, I couldn’t help but think about what Jack was saying to me.

“Hey Sheyanne!”

I quickly turned around thinking that behind me would be another angry competitor from the gauntlet match, but instead it was a backstage interviewer. A look of relief came across my face as I adjusted the title on my shoulder and walked closer towards him.

Sheyanne Successful: Hello…

The interviewer already had some camera men behind him and a microphone all ready to go.

Interviewer: It seems like Jack Savage has already congratulated you…

I rolled my eyes and laughed.

Sheyanne Successful: Yeah…

Interviewer: Care to explain what just happened?

I turned around and looked over at the spot where Jack Savage was getting carried away, he was no longer there anymore. All I could see was just the same large group of people crowding the hallways. I turned back towards the interviewer and shrugged my shoulders.

Sheyanne Successful: I guess it comes with the territory. I knew that if I won this match, I would have people that would want to be my friend, be on my good side, congratulate me, be proud of me, etc. and I knew I would have other people coming out to get me. Winning this title does put me out there, but it also puts a huge target on me.

Again I shrugged my shoulders, really not fazed by what just happened. My wrist was still hurting though as I rubbed it. The interviewer caught that.

Interviewer: Did he hurt you?

Sheyanne Successful: It’s nothing serious

Interviewer: Okay well what do you think about all that? What do you think about Jack Savage? Does this potentially setup a match between the two of you.

I sucked my teeth in and made a face.

Sheyanne Successful: I hope not. I mean… title shots are given to those who earn it. Just because he came out there and did work on the former champion Flex, doesn’t mean he deserves it. I don’t think he should get a title shot just because he came at me backstage, if that were the case, anybody could get a title shot. Shit like this happens all the time, we’re in a business filled with dramatic bitches.

Interviewer: You mentioned how he put “in work” against Flex Johnson, and for a moment there, it certainly looked as though Jack Savage was going to become the NEW High Impact Champion. Do you think what he did out there takes away from your victory?

I shook my head immediately. I didn’t need to think about it. When Jack was saying that mess to me, it did get into my head for a second, but I knew better than to listen to that garbage.

Sheyanne Successful: No, fuck no, are you kidding me? He tried to get inside my head by implying that but come on… I know better than that. A serious case of butthurt has been revealed, Jack is just mad that he couldn’t get the job done. At the end of the day, he lost to Flex and I beat Flex. It doesn’t matter if he damaged Flex or “softened” him up for me, because I’m not DENYING that. Jack did do all that, but when I came out there, you have to remember that it wasn’t easy for me. Flex kicked out of the first pinfall attempt, he landed a huge move on me and almost got me, we went back and forth, we went to war, and when I saw the opportunity to lock in that choke, I did.

Interviewer: Well it was a very impressive performance, you definitely shocked a lot of people out there, including me and most of the locker room. You are now the first woman to hold this title in the IWF, but since you firmly believed that Jack did not deserve a crack at your belt, is there anybody you feel does deserve a shot against you?

I nodded my head

Sheyanne Successful: Flex Johnson, the former champion.

The interviewer’s eyes grew wide, almost like I shocked him all over again.

Interviewer: Well I wasn’t expecting to hear that name, leading up to this match you bashed the champion in your promo and even threw your shots on Twitter. You told us all that he was weak, that he was a paper champion and that he did NOT deserve to hold that title… now here you are saying that he deserves a shot? Why the sudden change in opinion?

I shook my head, sort of disagreeing with what the interviewer said.

Sheyanne Successful: I NEVER EVER thought that Flex Johnson was in any way a untalented wrestler. I may have talked my shit leading up to the match, but you know what? I’m going to say what I have to say to get people’s attention and I’m going to speak my mind. Did I think that Flex Johnson won the title in a bitchy way? Yes I did, I think the way he took advantage of that opportunity said a lot about his character and I saw that as him being weak, but you know what? I never took him lightly and I always took him seriously. He has a huge list of accomplishments and is a hall of famer, I may have not respected his persona but I did respect him as a wrestler and what he has done for the sport.

Interviewer: So most of that trash talk was just hype?

Sheyanne Successful: I meant a lot of what I said, but the rest of it was really just hype, yup. Look, Flex Johnson showed a lot of heart out there. He started off strong and then took a BEATING from Jack Savage. He took an incredible ass whooping from him and then kicked out on my first attempt at him. If that wasn’t surprising, he even almost stole the victory from me right after that. If that guy can endure all of that punishment and still come out as a warrior, then I would love to give him the first crack at this belt. Winning the belt is a challenge, but defending it is MUCH more of a challenge, and with that being said, if the IWF gives Flex the opportunity, it would only be a WAR and a true test for me, a test I think I’m ready to take today, tomorrow, next week, next month, any time. I feel like I’m better than most people give me credit for. I’m not saying I’m the best out there because I’m not cocky and I know that’s not the case. I’m fairly knew to this sport but I truly believe that I can give anybody a bad night and give them a challenge in that ring no matter who they are.

Interviewer: Well Flex Johnson is going to be the next match after your match, he will be taking Tim Patrick in a falls count anywhere match, if he loses to Tim Patrick, do you feel like he still deserves that shot?

Again I shrugged

Sheyanne Successful: If he shows everyone he has heart again and proves to have that warrior spirit like he did at Isolation, fuck yeah, why not?

Interviewer: And what about Tim Patrick?

Sheyanne Successful: Haha I don’t know man, you’re asking me all these questions and I just got the title. I don’t know who’s next in line, and Flex Johnson isn’t even the guaranteed #1 contender, he’s just someone I feel would be worthy of it. It’s all up to the IWF really, whoever they put me up against is whoever I’ll be facing, end of story. Like… you just told me who Flex is facing, but I don’t even know who I’m facing.

Interviewer: Really? That’s interesting

Sheyanne Successful: Yeah, usually I’m the first to know before you guys.

The interviewer chuckled

Interviewer: You will be taking on Thor?

Sheyanne Successful: Oooh like the super hero Thor? He’s sexy.

Interviewer: Negative, Thor as in IWF’s own Sah’ta Thor. He’s that guy everybody has been talking about as of late. He’s the current IWF Uprising Champion and your match will be labeled “Champion vs Champion”

Sheyanne Successful: Hell yeah, I love it.

Interviewer: What do you think of him as an opponent?

Sheyanne Successful: He’s creepy, definitely a creepy ass dude man… haha. If I’m not mistaken he did beat Remington, and he’s been on a tear, so he’s definitely not a person I should be taking lightly… um…yeah, he’s won a bunch of matches but I don’t believe he’s winning this one…

Interviewer: Is that just your confidence or?

Sheyanne Successful: It’s everything. I said it last week, I have SO MUCH belief in myself. I really DO feel like I’m something special. I feel like nobody has seen the real Sheyanne yet. Even when I beat that multiple time women’s champion Tiami, I don’t think the real Shey was on display. Heck, even with this High Impact Championship, I don’t think the real Shey was on display there either.

Interviewer: Oh? And will she be there on Monday Night?

Sheyanne Successful: She better be, but who knows. Thor is a scary ass dude, he’s mean, he’s just an overall bad boy. I don’t mean the “bad boy” that us girls are attracted to, because he doesn’t have the looks, but I he is that guy you don’t want to get into the ring against. I was honestly hoping for a nice, decent, simple match-up… but with a crazy motherfucker like Thor, it’s obvious that’s not happening.

Interviewer: How do you see this match going?

Sheyanne Successful: Me winning boo boo

Interviewer: That’s it?

Sheyanne Successful: For now… yea, nothing else to really say

Interviewer: Ok well…

The interviewer turned around to face the camera.

Interviewer: There you have it ladies and gentlemen, Sheyanne Successful, the NEW IWF High Impact Champion to take on Thor, IWF’s Uprising Champion, on the next edition of Battle Grounds.

Sheyanne Successful [vs.] Sah’ta Thor PjCU1Cx

Carmen Alvarez: Cheers to being the baddest bitch on the IWF roster!

Sheyanne Successful: Bitch please, I can’t drink to that. That would be the Phoenix Champion, you know I’m trying to take her spot though haha

Carmen Alvarez: Chica… esa mujer no es nada, did she win that title in her second match? Ah? Did she win that title in her return? Mira, yo lo veo asi… she won that title going against a bunch of bitches, you won yours going against grown men. Now this Blyss girl I can respect porque she actually changed the title and made it so guys can come after it too, but girl, what you did goes beyond that. Maybe you might not even be a bitch, because you must have some BIG ASS BALLS to do what you did!

Sheyanne burst out laughing. Here she was in Miami with a friend she just met, Carmen Alvarez. She had met this girl only a week ago, but they clicked right away. Carmen was a model and had one of those sexy latina accents.

Carmen Alvarez: Bitch you taking a shot with me or what!? This is your celebration?

Sheyanne Successful: Fuck yeah give me a glass.

Carmen Alvarez: Vamos mami!

Carmen handed Sheyanne a shot glass as they both raised their glasses.

Carmen Alvarez: Now as I was saying…. Here’s to being the baddest bitch on the roster!

They both laughed as they drank their shots. A few hours later, and Sheyanne was “Shey Shey Wasted”

[Few Hours Later….]

Carmen found herself moaning into Sheyanne's mouth as her small hands digged at Sheyanne's large, grabbable ass. She brushed her tongue deep into Sheyanne's mouth, as she did that, she brushed her hands down to the denim of Sheyanne's hips, beginning to undo the buckle of Shey's belt. With a fierce tug, she removed the belt from around Shey’s waist and tossed it right onto the floor.

Sheyanne Successful: Mmm, you're so fucking hot, Carmen...

Sheyanne quickly gave Carmen a firm spank on her ass before lifting Carmen’s leg up and wrapping it around her own waist, causing both of them to be pressed up closed together.

Carmen Alvarez: aigh mami… me gusta, if anybody can compete with me… it’s you amor

Carmen got her hand around Sheyanne’s round ass and gave it a squeeze while kissing Sheyanne passionately. Sheyanne gave Carmen’s lower lip a little nibble. Both girls were still pressed incredibly closed to each other and there was no doubt that, that’s the way they both liked it.

Carmen Alvarez: I’m going to give you the celebration you deserve for that championship win mami.

Carmen smirked as she arched her back so that her breast were pressed up against Shey’s breasts.

Sheyanne Successful: Oh you better boo boo

Sheyanne rested her head onto Carmen’s shoulder, kissing her on the neck gently as she began to unzip Carmen’s top that was covering her huge bust. She went from kissing her neck to kissing Carmen’s breasts, teasing her and licking her nipples. Carmen could feel her eyes beginning to roll onto the back of her head as Sheyann’es tongue began to work her nipple causing it to stiff and erect. Carmen then wasted no time brushing her hands onto Sheyanne’s backside once again. She then took her both hands and began to take off Sheyanne’s pants. Taking off the belt first as Sheyanne began to move her legs up so that her pants could be easily removed.

Sheyanne Successful: Oh fuck…

Sheyanne started to moan as Carmen began to sink her teeth a bit deeper onto Shey’s lower lip. Sheyanne’s hands began to dance along Carmen’s waist, removing Carmen’s shorts. Just as the shorts were removed, Sheyanne wasted no time feeling Carmen’s ass, grabbing a hold of her tiny thong, pushing it down towards Carmen’s knees as Carmen felt the cool air against her bald pussy lips.

Carmen knew what Sheyanne wanted and she was willing to give her everything in the cookie jar. Sheyanne began to work on Carmen’s breasts some more, lovingly beating on the opposite nipple before Carmen fully removed Sheyanne’s pants from her body.

Carmen Alvarez: Digame como tu quieres baby, tell me how badly you want it.

Sheyanne Successful: So fucking bad, give it to meeeee

Carmen began to moan now as Sheyanne began to give her nipples the attention they deserved. Now the two of them were butt naked. They stopped touching each other and checked each other out for a moment as both of them bit on their lips and gave each other a seductive look. Carmen began to walk Shey down as they both laid on the bed in Carmen’s hotel room.

Carmen got ontop of Sheyanne and began to thrust downwards as she grinded her bald slit against Sheyanne’s. She took a look at Shey’s face only to discover that Sheyanne was loving every minute of this. She continued to fuck Sheyanne as she saw Shey’s eyes roll back in pure pleasure.

Sheyanne Successful: My pussy is yours boo boo, whenever you want it.

Carmen adjusted her position as the two of them got into a scissor position. Now both of them began to glide their wet pussies against each other’s, both of them letting out large moans. Carmen, giving Sheyanne’s ass a few smacks as she fucked her

Carmen Alvarez: Mmmm asi es Shey, you make me so wet chica

Hearing that just made Shey glide onto Carmen’s wet pussy even more. The feeling of another woman’s pussy grinding onto hers was never something that would have crossed Sheyanne’s mind before, but tonight was different, and regardless if it was the liquor or not, she was enjoying it, a lot.

Sheyanne Successful: Fuck… I’m almost dripping Carmen

There was actually no “almost” to this, Sheyanne was obviously underestimating how horny she was. Her sweet juices were already coming out of her and all she could think about was getting Carmen’s tongue deep inside her. Sheyanne just kept ramming her dripping pussy into Carmen’s, trying to last as long as she could. No man had ever gotten her this wet before. She knew she was about to cum and Carmen knew it too.

Carmen Alvarez: Cum for me you sexy puta

Carmen was almost on her own orgasm herself. Carmen felt her body get hot all over, it was coming so strong. Sheyanne on the other hand, didn’t need Carmen to ask twice. Sheyanne drew her hair back as she continued to ram her pussy onto Carmen’s with her sweet juices colliding onto Carmen’s moist pussy, as Carmen moaned out loud, grabbing a hold of Sheyanne’s small breasts and squeezing them gently.

Sheyanne Successful: Oh fuckkkk, oh babyyy

Sheyanne was now breathing so hard, she came after what felt like hours. Carmen also seemed to be breathing heavy, as the both of them just dropped to the side of the bed and began to cuddle with each other, Carmen’s legs over Sheyanne’s waist. Both of them trying to recover from their orgasms.

[Next Day….]
I sort of had an idea about what happened last night. Waking up in Carmen’s hotel room wasn’t strange, I was planning on sleeping with the bitch. Sleeping with her in a non-sexual way though. When I woke up naked with this bitch hugging me, I knew something went down.

I snuck out of the bed only to find this girl to be naked too. This was just fucking insane. Did things really get that wild last night? Did they really get THAT out of control?

It wasn’t hard to find my belongings, my clothes were all over the floor. I picked up my panties to try and put them on but they were filthy with my juices on them.

Sheyanne Successful: Ugh seriously?

I would just have to go out without panties, it wasn’t like I hadn’t done that before. Besides… I could leave them here for Carmen as a souvenir. This whole thing really didn’t bother me, but I was still confused about the whole thing.

I’ve always made out with girls in parties and clubs, sure, sometimes the makeout session we had got sloppy but there was never any sex involved. I think I was bisexual… I’ve always had boyfriends but I’ve also been attracted to girls also. If me and Carmen really did fuck… which I think we did, then this would mark the first time I’ve ever been with a girl.

I just wished I could’ve remembered it, most of it was just a blur.

Looking over at the bed, I could see that Carmen was just passed the fuck out. I wanted to leave, I honestly did. I knew we were both fucking wasted. What if… what if she wasn’t into girls? Back a week ago when we first met, and we were sober, she showed no signs of being a lesbian or even bisexual. She was checking out guys with me.

This whole situation was just strange and it wasn’t what I needed going into a damn Champion vs Champion match! I needed to have all focus on this match, if this bitch woke up only to freak the fuck out and go Godzilla on my ass, that was definitely some type of drama I didn’t want.

It was also publicity I didn’t want either. Although I always knew I was somewhat into the opposite sex, I didn’t need other people knowing that. That shit was something I liked to keep to myself. Right now, I honestly just hoped that Carmen didn’t remember a single thing. So maybe leaving the panties here wasn’t a good idea.

I grabbed my shirt and my pants and got changed. Leaving her hotel room and hoping to god that there wouldn’t be any paparazzi’s outside waiting for me.
Back to top Go down
Sah'ta Thor

Sah'ta Thor

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 6-0-3
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Fears Revealed   Sheyanne Successful [vs.] Sah’ta Thor I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 12:33 pm

~*~*~*~*~Nightmares and Insecurities~*~*~*~*~

Isolation had come and went with it's brutality and bloodshed. He had managed to retain the IWF Uprising Championship in a brutal fight with Storming Raven. Later in the night he had went on to destroy Ace Static in an attack that had mangled his eye. Thor had went to sleep with those emotions running through him and had slept peacefully, at first. Then the dreams had come to haunt him as they sometimes did.

"Get back to work!"

The words were followed the sound of a leather hitting flesh. Once, twice, three times as movement begun. Then the pain begun as the feeling of warm blood courses down his back in slow rivlets. All around him there were others, each working feverishly in the near darkness. It was a darkness that was all around them under the very earth. The weight of it was oppressive. Moving rocks into carts at a breakneck pace spurred on by the continual beatings of the unfortunate guards. Suddenly the scenery shifts to a hospital room. In the room was a surgeon cutting into his unconscious chest with a scalpel.

"Nurse I will need saw here in a minute."

He watches in twisted fascination and growing horror as the doctor removes his heart. He wanted to scream but he knew he would get no reaction. The scene violent shifts to that of a crowded event center. On the wall was a flyer for some concert and he was standing in line with his ticket.

In his bed Thor starts to toss and turn.

"Next!'

It was his turn in line but he suddenly noticed that the usher was looking past him to the person behind him. He waves his hand in front of the man's face. Nothing happens so he continues on into the crowd. Yet is quickly becomes clear that no one could see him. He tried everything and yet nothing worked and he discovered that not only could they not see him but they also couldn't hear him. This discovery made him scream in frustrated panic.

He grips the sheets of the bed tightly as he groaned.

"Loser"

"Failure.

"Forgettable."

"Unwanted.

Thousands of voices echo in the air in a cadence of negativity. Each on casting a dart as his very soul. He was standing in the background listening to his family and friends talk about how much of a disappoint he was. Each one detailing how much they hated being related to him and how they all wished he would die. A sudden shift and we see an open grave with a casket being lowered into it. No one was there for the funeral and as the coffin came to rest the litany gets louder until it blurs into a one long on word. Then the dirt starts to cover the coffin and each shovel full sounds like a cannon blast punctuating the negativity.

Thor bolts awake suddenly covered in sweat and trembling. He tries to calm himself but can't as he gets out of bed. After getting dressed in a hurry he rushes out of the room as fast as he can before as he became consumed by his inner demons.

~~~

The sun was coming up and he hadn't really gotten anything resolved in his mind. Sure he had found himself at a Denny's which had lead to a rather interesting conversation but in the end he was still lost inside. Which is why he was currently sitting on the hood of his car watching the sun come up over the water of the Pacific Ocean. He was so unsure about what he was going to do from there. All he knew is that he had portrayed himself out as being a brutal monster and would have to live up to that. Which frankly wasn't all that hard since he had to admit he enjoyed the role. However, he didn't enjoy the feeling that in the end it didn't matter what he accomplished. That was his deepest fear, the fear that no one even cared about his mark on history. It was a fear that was compounded by the way most people seemed to consider him a joke. He had heard the talking behind his back and had lived with the open scorn about who he was.

"We are doing this again Brother? I thought we were long past this shit.

"Haven't you learned that I won't ever be over it? I am sorry if that makes me a bad guy Grahja but I am dealing with it all in my own way. Did you have something to say or were you just here to comment on my mental state.

"I was trying to figure out what caused you to get so morose when you did something that hasn't been before. Or did those chairshots to the head cause your brain to short out?"

"What does it matter? It doesn't change anything in the end. So what do you want?"

Thor grits his teeth and reaches down to grab a rock. He tosses the rock into the water below with a grimace. The sun by now was up in the sky and he was no closer to finding a resolution to his issues.

"Honestly I came to see if you were going to get your head out of your ass and get ready for your next match."

"Oh fuck off Grahja. You think you are so much better than my just because you can come and go as you please? Let me tell you brother you aren't that special. So if you don't have something to say then leave me the hell alone."

Only silence greets this mental outburst making Thor sigh in abject frustration. He had no idea what was happening or why he was reliving parts of his past. He knew that he should be happy and excited about his performance to date but instead he was going off the deep end.

"Damn it! I can't deal with this right now."

He mutters this comment to himself as he turns and gets back into his black and red striped Dodge Viper and picks up his cellphone. He turns it on and as it comes to life he waits for what was he suspected would await him. He groans seeing that he had over a dozen voicemails and a good forty text messages. He scrolls through the messages and sees that each one contained an ever increasing about of worry. The last few were panicked messages demanding to know what he was up to and where he was. He really didn't want to listen to his voice mails but replied to one of the texts saying he was alright and would be back at the hotel soon. With that he grits his teeth while trying keep himself calm. He knew that he needed help but he didn't know who he could call for it. Sure he had some good friends who he could share stuff with but the things that were bugging him needed a special touch. Yet, who would want to help him with this right now. Finally he dials a number and hopes he wasn't too early in the morning. Thor turns the speaker phone on before setting the phone down as it rings.

"This is Darrin, how can I help you?"

"Darrin this is Nathaniel. I need to talk to you man."

Thor knew that he sounded desperate but knowing that he had called one of the few people who could relate to his self doubt without judging him about it.

"Where are you man?

"I am in LA."

"Stay put. I will be there this afternoon. Let me get to the airport and make some arrangements for Issac."

"Thanks Darrin. I owe you one."

"Just get some rest and I will call you when I get into LA."

The call ends and Thor lets out a slightly relieved breath but realizes he wasn't quite calm enough to drive back to the hotel. He hated to admit it but he wasn't a wreck and didn't know how to pull himself together in that moment. With another sigh he looks at his phone once more. He knew he had to call for help but had to think about who was in the area who could come get him and get his car. Finally, he shakes his head and makes a call again on speaker phone.

"Hey boss what can I do for you this morning."

"Hey Shade, I need a couple of the guys to pick me up."

"Where are you man?"

Thor takes a deep breath and shakes his head.

"I am at Seal Beach in LA."

"I will make a couple calls and have someone meet you there."

"Thanks man. I owe you one."

"No problem man. I will catch up with you later and see how you are doing."

The call ends and Thor tries to keep himself calm as he waits for his pick up.

~*~*~*~*~Turmoil of the mind~*~*~*~*~

"Get up maggot."

The words are followed by the a flurry of kicks to his torso. He could feel the pain as each kick rattled his ribs with brutal efficiency. Each kick delivered with the savagery born of a extreme hate and a love of inflicting pain.

"I said get up you sack of shit."

He tried to get up as more kicks descended on his upper body. He makes it to his knees and the kicks shift to punches. Each blow landing with unerring accuracy and meant to cause the most pain possible.

"That's it you filth get up."

He struggles to get to his feet as his tormentor slams his fist into his gut. He doubles over gasping as the man grabs his hair. He feels the violent tug to his full height as his abuser hits him again.

"I said get up you scum."

He grits his teeth and starts to fight back hoping to dislodge the other man.

"Sir are you alright?"

Thor wakes up from his nightmare ridden nap to see a female LAPD officer tapping on the driver's window. He groggily rolls down the window and looks at her while trying to wake up enough to be coherent.

"Can I help you officer?"

"You do know you can't sleep here right?"

"Sorry about that. I am waiting here for a ride to come get me since I am in no state to drive right now. In fact, they should be here anytime now."

The officer nods then makes a note on a pad of paper she was carrying.

"Okay but know that I find you here when I come back around in about an hour I will have to ticket you."

Thor nods slowly as he takes a deep breath. He knew he looked like hell which was close to how he felt all over. He was sure he looked like he had been in a fight with a pack of gorillas or something but he didn't really care about all of that right then. He just wanted to get back to his hotel without any major incidents.

"I understand officer."

"Have a good day now."

With that the officer walks off head back towards her patrol car.

~~~

Luckily it was only another fifteen minutes before a black hummer with the Imperial Enterprises logo on the sides pulls up next to Thor's car. Also luckily Thor hadn't fallen back to sleep, though that was a mixed blessing since he knew he needed it but afraid of what his dreams may have been. He gets out of the car and goes to meet the man who was going to be driving his car back to his hotel.

"Hey Boss, where we going?"

"I staying at the Ritz-Carlton over in Marina Del Rey."

"Not a problem. Need me do anything with the car before I drop it off?"

Thor nods slowly then chuckles slightly.

"Just top off the gas tank."

"Got it man. I will be waiting for you at the hotel."

With that Thor gets into the passenger side of the Hummer as the member of Empire of Blood prepare to drive his car back to the hotel. He knew that he probably looked weak but he was in trouble and didn't want to involve his family. It may have seemed selfish of him but he didn't want his family to see him break down again. Not with the way things were shaping up for him these days. He had to be seen as the strong rock capable of weathering any storm. Yet, the truth was in that moment he felt more like the tide broken against a rocky shore.

"Want to head straight back to the hotel Sir?"

That was a loaded question, one that he didn't want to answer because he had to find the cause of his current mental state. It was ironic, he was a champion in a wrestling organization and had already created an impressive legacy during his career. Though, the more he did and accomplished the more he felt he needed to do in order to prove his worth to himself and his world. He knew it was an illogical situation but he didn't know what he could about it. Turning to look at the man who was driving him allowed Thor a chance to catch his breath before answering.

"That would be best."

"Okay then. You know I saw your match last night and I have to say that was brutal."

The hummer gets underway just behind Thor's Dodge Viper.

"Thanks. I did what I had to do out there and I was lucky enough to win. I feel like I got run over by a truck."

"Well from what I saw I can understand why you feel that way. I have to admit I wouldn't have lasted as well given half a chance. You have to know the guys and I look up to you as an inspiration. We understand the strength you have shown but I can also see that it is taking its toll on you. I think I speak for a lot of the Empire of Blood members when I say this, but I would be honored if I could do anything to help you shoulder the burden."

This only serves to make Thor even more conflicted than before. He had fought so hard to be in a position where he could help people and yet now that very influence was threatening to strangle him. He had been broken for so long that his mask of confidence and strength was starting to crumble. As it had started crumbled so had his abilities in the ring. He hadn't wanted to admit it but maybe the last six months in the EHWF had been a self started spiral that he hadn't even been aware of. Now nearly six weeks into his IWF career he was forced to face the reality that he was his own worst enemy and that he was starting to fall apart.

"Thanks man, but I am not entirely sure what sort of help I need right now. If I think of anything during the week I will stop by the barracks. Hell I might do that anyway to get some training in for my next match."

"I look forward to it."

The rest of the drive was filled with silence as the man known to the world as the "Sin Incarnate" trembled inside his mind while trying not to break down. He was a symbol and he couldn't afford to let that be damaged even if that meant he self destructed as a result.

~*~*~*~*~A Wife's Support~*~*~*~*~

Later that afternoon we find a calmer looking Sah'ta Thor sitting out on the balcony of his suite. He had slept a thankfully dreamless sleep and now was a bit more composed to think about the demands of the coming week. He had showered and actually seen some of the bruises that had been left in the wake of the Trail of Tears match. In truth now that he had taken some time to get his head together he felt sheepish for calling on his friend for help.

"Master are you okay?"

"I am fine Paige.

"I hate to be a bother but Master you are NOT fine. If you were fine you wouldn't have vanished last night without telling anyone."

He knew she was right but he didn't know how to explain the problem to her. It was another case of his being in a position where he was looked as being the strong one when in reality he was so close to breaking it wasn't funny. He didn't know what he was going to do but he hoped that one day he would have the answers he needed to make it all work out. Yet, that day was not in the present and he suspected that it would only come after he finally stepped out of the ring for the final time.

"You are right Paige. I just don't know how to talk about it. I am hoping Darrin can help me with this. I know I have to be ready for my next match. You know I have a lot planned with this run of the Empire of Blood. I can't afford to be seen as weak or else it will destroy all or my credibility."

Thor looks up and watch as Paige simply nods knowing that she couldn't help him right then. No it sounded like he needed to talk to someone older and wiser than she was.

"I understand but it doesn't mean I want to help you any less Master."

[color=#7e2217]"Then bring me one of the pipes from my bag. Maybe smoking a little will help me out."[color]

Paige dutifully makes her way into room leaving Thor a clear his head before he smoked some.

~~~

A short while later Thor sat looking at his phone wondering what he was going to do about his current state of mind. He knew Darrin was on his way but also knew that due to his other obligations that it might not be until later that night. No he needed to talk to some who understood him and wouldn't judge his lapse in mental solidarity. So after what seemed like an eternity of waiting he finally decides to make the call. As the phone rings he turns it on to speaker and set it on the table next to his chair. He just hoped he would actually get an answer and not the voicemail.

It buzzes for a moment, and then:

"Hey hon. What’s up?”

"Going crazy."

The other end is silent for a moment, save for the sound of the other person breathing out heavily.

"Is... has something happened, or...?”

"Yeah I beat the shit out of Ace Static and possibly blinded him in one eye. This was after I went to war defending a championship in the challenger's own match type."

He stops speaking and then picks up the pipe and takes a quick drag. He holds the smoke in for a moment then exhales slowly as he allowed her to digest his words. Again, she’s quiet for a moment, his words making her reflect on things both he and herself had done in the past in the name of wrestling.

"When are you gonna be back? We should go away for a few days. Just us an’ the kids.”

"I am in Los Angeles right now. My next show which is next Monday is in Anaheim. So I had planned on staying down here for the week but I like the sound of being with you and the kids for a few days even better."

He carefully sets the pipe down as he waits for her reply.

[color=mediumseagreen]"Well I tell you what, if you need to stay around there why don’t I bring the kids out and we can go out to, I dunno, Palm Springs or Malibu or something."[color]

"That sounds like a plan though I was only planning to stay down here because of convenience. I would love to have you come down and maybe you can come to the next show."

Thor’s wife, a former wrestler herself, had tried to avoid the business as much as possible since she retired. She only even paid cursory attention to her own husband’s career. But sometimes he needed her at shows. She understood that and was willing to set aside her hatred of wrestling when he needed her support.

”Monday comin’, aye? Yeah, that sounds great. Uh, weekend after that, I told Miwa I’d come out to Yokohama for a few days? I’m sure I told you that already?”

"That sounds good. I might be able to get you some more clients."

He pauses for a few long seconds.

"Do you think I have made a lasting impact on the business? Do you think I will be remembered when I finally retire?"

Sarah - or as almost everyone in her life called her, Sal - laughs a little.

"You’re gonna retire? I just kind of assumed you’d still be wrestlin’ when you turn ninety..."

"No I already have the date picked and everything..."

She’d heard him speak of retiring a few times before, but this was the first time he’d sounded quite this definite. She considers asking about it before but figuring she should answer his question.

”No, though... I think you’ve pretty well cemented yourself there, Nate. Nobody gets four Hall of Fame rings for nothin’. I mean... no wrestler is ever gonna be Lady Gaga famous, aye? But insofar as there’s such a thing as wrestlers who are gonna be remembered... you are one. Y’know, to people who know wrestling, I’m pretty sure your name will be respected long after we’re dead an’ gone.”

Speaking of Thor’s four rings made Sal think of her own two; they were buried in with a pile of rings and necklaces at the bottom of one of her jewellery boxes. She hadn’t even attended the ceremony for the second one. Thor nods slowly to himself as he take a deep breath. Intellectually he had known that answer but in his heart he wasn't so sure. That uncertainty was more than likely the product of his twisted past but he also know that he wouldn't let it kill him either. After all he had survived worse but he had to know he was leaving something his kids could be proud of behind him.

"I am just scared that I will be forgotten and that what I tried to do will be lost to time. I am afraid that there won't be a legacy for the kids to look at with pride when they get older. The worst thing is that the more I do the bigger the feeling of it not being enough gets."

”We’ll all be forgotten one day, when the planet’s a ball of scorched cinders... we’re all Ozymandias, I guess, to some extent.”

Sal didn’t like the idea of her children going into wrestling, but almost everyone in her husband’s family had at least brushed the business and she had come to accept it was inevitable that some of her own children would end up stepping through the ropes.

Even so, she wished Thor could take more pride in his achievements outside the wrestling world too. She sighs.

”Look, you know how I feel about wrestling, but... you’ve made the world a better place. The charity work, the outreach programmes... that’s what really counts. If the kids take anything from your life, I hope it’s that. I know what wrestling means to you, Nate, I honestly do. An’ I know your legacy will be respected. But you’ve already given the world so much more than anybody’s ever done in a wrestling ring, you an’ me included.”

"I know that Sal. Really I do, which is why I have planned my retirement. I realize that I only have so much left to accomplish. Even then that is probably just my ego talking. I just have keep my head on straight and try to help a few of the younger guys tap into their potential."

Of course he knew how his wife felt about wrestling as an industry and knew it was hard for her to talk about the business. So he was sure she would be happy when he finally stepped away from the ring.

”Well, there you go. If you want people to remember your legacy, what better way is there than helping the next generation reach the same kind of heights you have?”

"Some people don't like the hands on way I help the younger talent. I guess I am starting to ramble here aren't I?"

“Nah, if you need to spraff, spraff away. Oh, just a sec... Soreno? Soreno, honey? That’s no’ fer playing with, put it down... Isabella, can you get that off him? Cheers. Sorry Nate, Soreno was tryin’ ta play with that red glass sculpture again. Um, but yeah. Listen, you know whenever you need to blow off some steam I’ll listen. I can’t really give any advice these days, like? I mean, I don’t know the wrestlin’ business any more, I don’t know who people are, or... but I can listen, at least.”

"Who knows maybe this whole self doubt thing is the results of those chair shots to the head. So Soreno is still in the red phase is he? Tell you what I will let you go so you can get the kids packed up to meet be down here later tonight or tomorrow. I can manage until then, besides like I said I called Darrin and he is on his way."

"Aye. Lemme sort some stuff out, an’ I’ll call you as soon as I know what time we’ll be gettin’ in.”

"I will be sure one of the jets is ready for you Sal. Though I guess I can use the time to get my pre-match obligations out of the way so I don't have to worry about them during the week. I love you Sal and I will see you soon."

"Love you too. I’ll call you soon, and I’ll see you either tonight or tomorrow mornin’. And... listen, look after yourself, Nate.”

Although she doesn’t say “don’t do anything self-destructive,” they both know it’s what she means.

"I plan to stay out of trouble. See you when you get here."

”Yep. Love you, see you soon.”

The call ends and Thor sits smiling for a moment. He knew he could keep it together for another day at the most. He had things he needed to do before the family arrived and arrangements to be made for what they would be doing during the week. Though the first thing he needed to do was address the matter of his upcoming match.

~*~*~*~*~Fun Sized Goodness~*~*~*~*~

He had cleaned up and was now standing on the balcony of his suite with the IWF Uprising Championship resting proudly on his shoulder. He was going to make this as short and to the point as he could but at the same time he needed to address several issues at once. He was glad he had Paige there to record this for him before his family got into town. Paige nods signaling that she was ready for him to begin talking for his IWF website video.

"Isolation has come and gone setting records. As you can see I beat Storming Raven in the Trail of Tears match that has been building since we first met. Now, I don't mean to rehash that considering that what is done is done. No the more important issue that occur at Isolation is my attack on one Ace Static. I will be the first to admit that I probably took my attack too far and did more damage than I meant to. However, I did warn Ace that I would make him pay for leaving me out to drying during our tag team match. I consider that warning fulfilled and the issue settled leaving the ball in Ace's court. My only regret was that my payback didn't take place inside of the ring during a match. I hope I didn't do him any permanent harm but I did let that be a warning to the rest of the locker room about what crossing me earns you."

Thor shifts the Uprising Title to his other shoulder as he catches his breath.

"With that being said allow me to move onto future matters. Namely my Battlegrounds match with the new IWF High Impact Champion Sheyanne Successful. First off, let me say that the win was impressive now matter how anyone wants to slice it. However, the fact that Flex Johnson had already beaten four other opponents before Mrs. Shey hit the ring should be take into account for her win. Don't get me wrong though, her being the first woman to hold the belt is quite an honor. Kinda funny that in two back to back pay per views smaller than average wrestlers have taken IWF gold. I have heard all about how she thinks she is underestimated because of her size. Well news flash I live in that same world as probably one of the smallest guys on the roster. So Sheyanne can throw the whole size thing out the window since I know better. After all dynamite comes in small packages, boy let me tell you that Shey sure is explosive."

Another pause as Thor shifts his stance slightly.

"Management has seen fit to put us in a Champion vs Champion match on Battlegrounds. We have heard how Shey feels going into this match but I can tell you that I am well aware of what she can do in the ring. I will be on the lookout for that submission move. She wants to just short of guarantee a win in the match well I think she forgot to factor in the most important aspect of night. Does she really think I am going to lose on the night I induct a new member into the Empire of Blood? Do I look ready to let my undefeated singles streak end yet? No I am not ready to do that yet. If I have my way I won't lose in non tag team action until someone finally beats me for the IWF Uprising Championship. I expect the match to be an amazing fight fresh off the heels of an impressive pay per view event however, the outcome is not as sure as my opponent would like to think. Yet, the only way to find out what will happen is for the dust to settle at Battlegrounds and see is left standing."

With that Thor nods to Paige who cuts the recording. She would upload the statement to the IWF website. Of course he knew the commentary was one of his best but for the state of mind he was in he was better than it could be. Now he had people to wait for and sanity to regain before his next show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sheyanne Successful [vs.] Sah’ta Thor   Sheyanne Successful [vs.] Sah’ta Thor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sheyanne Successful [vs.] Sah’ta Thor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Battlegrounds :: IWF Battlegrounds :: Battlegrounds Roleplays-
Jump to: