Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uncovered Past

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flex Johnson

Flex Johnson

Uncovered Past Empty
PostSubject: Uncovered Past   Uncovered Past I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:11 pm

Flex hoped out of his Audi; he opened up the trunk and grabbed his gym bag. He proceeded to walk to towards the front door of his house. As he got closer to the house, he spotted a small Fedex box resting the door.

"Wonder what that could be" said Flex to himself. "Maybe Mya ordered something."

Flex sat the box on top of his gym bag as he opened the door. Flex stepped inside and placed his bag by the door. He then walked into the living room.

The TV was on ESPN; soccer was playing. Toby was laying in the far right corner of the couch. Flex took a seat on the left side of the couch.

"What's up Toby?"

"Roof!"

Flex took a look at the sender; it was from his sister Myrice. Flex opened up the box and right on top there was a letter.

Hey Flex,

I hope my bro is having a wonderful day.

The other day I was cleaning out my basement and I found a large box. It was full mom stuff; I don't know how it got mixed in with my things. Anyway, I was going to through everything when I came across this small, Black leather-bond book. The inscription reads "To Flex--when he is old enough," so I didn't read it.

You're 45, so I figured you were old enough :p

Anyway, give me a call later on bro.

Love you.

Flex pulled the book out of the book box. As Myrice said, it was a Black leather-bond book. Flex flipped through the book; it appeared to be some type of journal. However, for the love of him, Flex couldn't figure out who the book was from.

Flex continued to flip until he reached the last page; the name "Willard" was signed at the bottom.

Flex stared at the name for a long while.

He then sat the book down and walked away.

END
Back to top Go down

Uncovered Past
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Interactive :: Character Development-
Jump to: