Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battlegrounds 79: Changing of the Guard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Battlegrounds 79: Changing of the Guard Empty
PostSubject: Battlegrounds 79: Changing of the Guard   Battlegrounds 79: Changing of the Guard I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 8:37 pm

Battlegrounds 79: Changing of the Guard Countdown-o

Alex Dillinger
Ladies and gents…welcome to IWF Battlegrounds!

The crowd cheers as Alex Dillinger stands in the middle of the ring with suit and tie looking extra dapper tonight. As he smiles with his pearly whites gleaming he looks around the ring which is surrounded by every member of the roster with the exception of IWF Champion Ethan Cage.

Panning around the arena the cameras capture the new Battlegrounds set. The complete makeover looks fresh, vibrant and uniformed.

Battlegrounds 79: Changing of the Guard BGSet2_zps437cc8f1

Alex Dillinger
As I’m sure you all can tell there are MANY changes here tonight. However let us not look at change as a bad thing at all. Embrace the change. The new era of Insurgency will reach heights of greatness never imagined possible. People have doubted this federation for YEARS now. Those that said IWF’s timetable would be two years give or take…they’ve all been proven wrong. Now when I take this company and throw it on my back we will become the most dominant federation in the WORLD. When I do something I do it full force. None of this half assing bullshit. I will not tolerate mediocrity. You either climb in this ring and give everything you’ve got week in and week out like a REAL professional or you can show yourself the door…it’s that simple.

“I-W-F”

While the crowd continues to chant IWF Dillinger pumps his arms up and pounds his chest roaring along with the crowd. For the most part the superstars alongside the outside of the ring clap their hands and cheer in agreement.

Alex Dillinger
Now I’m not going to point fingers or name names but there are some that must elevate their games. Come to me and ask me for help, the doors always open to my office. No need to fear me, I won’t rule like a tyrant. That being said I will be scouring the planet for talent and the new scouting process will bring in some of the greatest wrestlers. So consider this a warning to all those that think they can coast on through. With that being said, Aries…

Looking down at the group of wrestlers Alex points at Aries who stands their slouching and looking disrespectful. He adjusts the tag team title on his shoulder and taps the one around his waist with a smile.

Alex Dillinger
Those tag team titles you covet oh so dearly…those are dead and gone. There is no reason to keep them around any longer. We need to re-establish this company and bring prestige back to the championships. Which is why I’ve decided to drop the tag team titles and next week we will see Blyss Lockhart versus Sah’ta Thor…the winner will become the new Rising Phoenix Champion. The Rising Phoenix Championship will be one in which we will signify the coming of a new superstar. It will represent future IWF Champions. Three championships each of which with prestige and meaning, no more of this everyone gets to go home with a trophy bullshit. You work for championships and it’s that SIMPLE.

With the crowd electrified and on their feet Alex continues to command the ring with his words. Getting each member of the roster to buy into what he’s selling.

Alex Dillinger
I’m sure many of you have noticed here tonight the absence of Matt Biggars and Johnny Fuckshisname. It’s for good reason, they’ve both been let go…Now naturally I’ve already hired replacements so tonight allow me to introduce you to your new announce team…on color commentary, you know him as my former manager Preston Poppycock!

Blasting over the PA the intro chords for Ballroom Blitz begin to rip through the arena. The first verse plays through as Preston Poppycock steps out onto the ramp to a loud ovation. He takes a curtsey and bows his head before heading down the ramp high fiving fans on the way down.

It was like lightning
Everybody was frightening
And the music was soothing
And they all started grooving

Preston walks up the steps and into the ring as he shakes the hand of Alex Dillinger. Placing his arm around the shoulder of Preston Alex puts the microphone back up to his list to announce the new play-by-play commentator.

Alex Dillinger
Now of course my good friend Preston here could carry the show all by his lonesome and be far more entertaining than the two hacks we used to have behind that booth…BUT…we need someone that’s used to calling the action, someone that can call a match better than Charlie Sheen can call a 900 number…he is the former voice of Pride World Wrestling…TOM FOOLERY!

Without any music Tom appears on stage in suit looking proper as ever. He stands there eating up the cheers from the crowd before making his way down the ring holding a stack of papers. Climbing into the ring Tom shakes the hand of Alex very professional like.

Alex Dillinger
Give it up one more time for your new announce team, Preston Poppycock and Tom Foolery!

As the crowd begins to clap once more both Preston and Tom make their way to the announce booth to get settled in.

Alex Dillinger
Now over the next few weeks you’ll see some new faces please welcome them into the family with open arms…this brings me to the LAST issue at hand…The Path to Valhalla match!

*CROWD CHEERS*

Alex Dillinger
At Ragnarok we have a HUGE match that can launch careers into a different stratosphere. The winner of the match will go on to main event at From the Ashes. Every member not involved in a title match will be allowed entrance into the match. The order of the match entrants will be drawn at random. Everyone has the opportunity to make something of themselves.

Looking out over the sea of IWF Superstars Alex points to them as he can see some of them looking primed and eager to prove their worth. The Path to Valhalla match would mark the beginning for someone’s incredible journey on the way to main eventing IWF’s biggest Pay Per View of the year…From the Ashes.

Alex Dillinger
So without wasting anymore of your time...let’s start the SHOW!

Dillinger throws his arm up as the IWF faithful cheer on in full support. The Battlegrounds theme kicks up as Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike vs Sander Van Doorn - Project T blasts over the PA and Dillinger along with the rest of the roster heads to the back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The crowd begins to get settled in their seats as an announcer comes over the speakers letting everyone know that we are less than a minute from going live. Filing down the isles everyone rushes quickly. Some with signs in hopes of grasping that one moment of fame…the fifteen seconds ever so sought after.

BOOM

The lights hit and the IWF logo comes across the tron. The fans erupt and stand on their feet as cameras pan around. Glimpses of signs that read:

|“FLEX IS AN UNCLE TOM”|“PATH TO VALHALLA”|“#WESTILLBELIEVE”|
|“MARRY ME GRIFFIN”|“GORDON CAN TOUCH MY FURY”|”EOB”|”STEEL RULEZ D00D”|

Battlegrounds 79: Changing of the Guard NEWBGBanner2_zpsf870d413
LIVE from the Rose Garden in Portland, Oregon

Battlegrounds 79: Changing of the Guard Rose-Garden1

Cutting to the announce booth Tom Foolery and Preston Poppycock sit primed and ready to being the show. As the crowd continues to cheer and fight to get their signs seen by the cameras Tom Foolery starts us off.

Battlegrounds 79: Changing of the Guard BroadcastTeamFinal_zpsfe6d7f23

Tom Foolery
Welcome to Battlegrounds! I am Tom Foolery the new VOICE of IWF and this is my commentary partner Preston Poppycock.

Preston Poppycock
Right-o, ladies and gents I’m the Big PP this is Battlegrounds we’re here to add flavor and excitement to a dull grayscale world.

Tom Foolery
Tonight we’ve got another champion versus champion match! Sah’ta Thor takes on Ethan Cage. Plus we see the in ring return of IWF’s queen Tiffani Michaels as she takes on Corey Bull.

Preston Poppycock
Oi, I ‘eard tonight we’re introducing the Future Star Spotlight as well as the Wrestler of the Month.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The camera cuts to the ring for the opening match, as Heather waits patiently to announce.

Heather Thompson – The following contest is schedules for one fall!  Introducing first, standing in the corner to my right, Kristina Montgomery!

The crowd is silent as Kristina just smirks.

Heather Thompson – And the opponent, in the corner to my left, from San Francisco, California, wieghing in at 115 pounds... “The Smokeshow” Skyla Vaugggghhhhhhnnnnnnnn!

The fans boo Skyla as she waves them off.

Battlegrounds 79: Changing of the Guard Match
Opening Match
Kristina Montgomery
[vs.]
Skyla Vaughn

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Skyla steps forward and motions to Kristina to bring it, who proceeds to charge at her full speed.  Skyla easily sidesteps the charge and throws her shoulder first into the ring post. Skyla then pulls her back out, and throws her back into ringpost, this time face first, and her nose crashes right into it.  Blood immediately starts flowing from her nose.

Tom Foolery
Her nose!!!

Preston Poppycock
Oi she just got Marsha Brady-ed!

Skyla takes a few steps back as Kristina crawls her way out of the corner, completely helpless as Skyla charges at her and drives her face into the canvas with the Smoked Out!

Skyla lazily lies on Kristina as the ref counts.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Tom Foolery
Well that didn't take long...

Preston Poppycock
Skyla V lookin impressive eh?

Tom Foolery
She's been winning and you cannot deny how quick this was over.

Preston Poppycock
Bet things are over quick for you with women too eh?

Tom Foolery
I...I...I won't even dignify your filth with a response.

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner... “The Smokeshow” Skyla Vaaaauuuggghhhnnnn!

"Money Maker" by Ludacris ft. Pharrel plays through the arena as Skyla gets back to her feet, getting her hand raised by the ref.  She points to Kristina before yelling out.

Skyla Vaughn
When am I going to get an actual challenge?!

Skyla leaves the ring as the camera cuts away.  

The camera cuts to the titan-tron where it shows Gordon Fury sitting at a desk in a shopping center, signing autographs.  Males and females of all shapes and sizes line up to get their autograph.  A boy  who looks about 8 dressed in a Face the Fury T-shirt and his mum come to the front of the line.  The boy hands Gordon a poster, and Gordon stand up and puts his hand out.

Gordon Fury
How you doin bud? Nice to meet you, I'm Gordon.

The boy excitedly grabs Gordon's hand and shakes it.  Viciously.  In fact only at words from his mum does he decide to let go.

Dave
My name's Dave!

Gordon Fury
Nice to meet you Dave.

Gordon sits back down and shakes the feeling back into his hand before signing the poster.

Gordon Fury
I must say Dave, I'm surprised your mum lets you be a fan of mine.

Dave
Oh she doesn't watch wrestling, she has never even seen a show on TV!  Besides you are AWESOME! My friends like Griffin Hawkins, but that guy is a bitch.

His mum's eyes go wide as she just stares at him in shock, before looking to me.

Dave
They think you are mean, but I said to them, are you butt-fucking kidding me?!

The mum's shock turns into anger, as Gordon struggles not to laugh.

Gordon's Mum
Come on Dave, we are leaving!

Gordon gives Dave back his poster as the mum just stares daggers at him, grabbing his arm.

Dave
Sorry Gordon, my mum is such a raging douche bag.

Gordon's Mum
NOW DAVE!

The mum pulls Dave as they make their way out of the crowd.  Gordon yells out after them.

Gordon Fury
Good luck facing the fury...

He is about to finish his sentence, but as the crowd parts the man in the black leather jacket and black mask from last week can be seen watching Gordon.  Gordon spots him and stand up, before he once again fades into the crowd.

Gordon Fury
Show yourself you chicken shit son of a bitch!

The fans all look around in confusion as Gordon sits back down.  The next person walks up to him as the cameras cut away.

Battlegrounds 79: Changing of the Guard Ccvscm_zps80c7a642

TWO GIRLS ONE CUP
#GOKINGSGO

Last edited by Alex Dillinger on Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

PostSubject: Re: Battlegrounds 79: Changing of the Guard   Battlegrounds 79: Changing of the Guard I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:06 pm

Cutting backstage we see a short man standing with a microphone and standing next to him is a bit larger dirty blonde haired kid with a grin.

Battlegrounds 79: Changing of the Guard CashRos_zps0d9a0889

Cash Carter
How yall doin tonight? It’s ya boy Cash Carter the new man asking all the big questions around here in IWF. Now lemme introduce to you the brother of Alex Dillinger, he’s workin that developmental deal right now…Roman Dillinger!

Roman Dillinger
Thanks Cash, you know it’s been pretty exciting getting familiar with everything here in IWF. I’ve been some cool people and had a chance to learn a lot all the way along. Guys like my brother Alex Dillinger have taught me things and showed me a few tricks of the trade. I feel good and I feel confident that I can carry on the legacy.

Cash Carter
Yeeee boi you heard it Roman Dillinger the lil baby bro of Alex Dillinger MY…OUR boss is plannin on carryin the family name and doin big things wit it. So Rome lemme ax you sumthin…what’s the NEXT step for you?

Roman Dillinger
Well I think the next step for me is to win the Young Guns Rumble.

Cash Carter
Now for the people at home that may not be too familiar wit the Young Guns Rumble why don’t you drop some knowledge on em.

Roman Dillinger
The Young Guns Rumble is the developmental rumble for all us guys that are training and trying to make it. The winner of the match gets a spot in the Path to Valhalla match at Ragnarok.

Cash Carter
Yeee…so you basically out here just tryna prove that you can hang with the big dogs and that you’re done crawlin and now its time to WALK.

Roman Dillinger
Exactly, it’s time to WALK and it’s time for Roman Dillinger to show that he can hang for sure…I mean I’ve been waiting for an opportunity to prove myself and my brother told me with him taking over as the Chairman…well basically he refused to offer me any help getting signed to IWF. I had to do it on my own. I’m not taking the easy road. I’m not going to just ask for handouts. That’s not me. I’ve always worked hard for everything I’ve ever earned. This will be no different. When the lights come down and my music hits it’ll give me the rush of a lifetime. At that moment I’ll feel invincible, unbeatable, just unstoppable. I can’t wait and I’ll do anything to live in that moment. It’s my time to shine.

Cash Carter
Alright folks ya heard my boi Rome he’s primed, he’s ready…back to you ya damn Fool and that fem ass, boojie ass mofucka the Big PP!

We return back to the action as "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey plays throughout the arena. Becky Valiant comes out first leading the crowd in singing this rock and roll classic.

Werner Wehrmact comes out through the curtains with a serious expression on his face as he slowly walks to the ring. When he gets about halfway down, his right arm starts to rise an then flexes. Werner looks at it in surprise and he turns back to the ring where he yells out, "The arm hungers!"

He finishes walking to the, and rolls in underneath the ropes. He gets back up, and his slam arm once again begins to flex. He pushes it back down as he makes his way to his corner.

Heather Thompson
The following is a tag team match set for one fall, first to the ring from parts unknown weighing 268 pounds Werner Wehrmact!

Tom Foolery
Welcome back to IWF and right now we've got some tag team action!

Preston Poppycock
There was this one time me I tag teamed Katy Perry with Luke Perry.

Well, I've heard that the devil's walking around
I sold my soul way down in the dirt
But stole it back and forever in debt

As the beat of the sonf build smoke fills the entrance, spotlights sweeping the areana, looking for Pierce. Flashbangs go off and Greyson parts the curtain....

And for a moment I don't even care
Until I feel his breath at my neck
And maybe even you can feel it too
He's on a strike and looking at you

Holding onto his words, but baby
I saw an angel become the devil
Still they look pretty good hand in hand
Well baby, I don't need any of them
Heaven nor hell

Greyson paces the stage as the music builds. Then he marches toward the ring sliding under the bottom rope looking out at the crowd. The women cheer and whistle begging him to slide out of his tight shirt. He eggs them on pumping his fist in time with the music.

Well, I've heard that the morning star of a prince
Was invoked on a Monday on earth
I found his business card in the mud

Heaven nor hell

He throws his hat and shades into the audience as the crowd grows louder with each fist pump. Smiling and winking to ladies in the from he rips his shirt off tossing it to them smiling.

Evil came down on earth
And it beholds more than you love
More than you love

Heaven don't fall on earth
What you behold is no longer a word
No longer a word

Well, I've heard that the devil's walking around
I sold my soul way down in the dirt
But stole it back and forever in debt

Heaven nor hell

He jumps down from the top rope cracking his neck and shoulders warming up as the song ends.....

Heather Thompson
His partner from Palestine, TX weighing 225 pounds Greyson Pierce!

Tom Foolery
Hey look more new talent.

Preston Poppycock
Indeed change ‘as come into the IWF as Alex is looking to really shake things up and give these rookies a chance to shine.

The lights go out and a haunting Native American chant sounds through the arena, a low fog rolls down the entrance stage and ramp surrounding the ring. Then the opening chords of "Spirit Horse of the Cherokee" blares through the arena

The trail of tears began for all the Cherokee
The white men came to trade & borrow,
But then they would not leave

Storming Raven slowly walks out onto the stage with Bella close behind, completely focused ignoring the crowd's reaction. He stands at the top of the entrance stage glaring at his opponent.

Some of us were taken by boat, and died at sea
Those of us who lived were sold to slavery.
We welcomed them as brothers, knowing nothing of
Their greed, born hunters not the hunted
As the white man hunts for me,
We are descendants of the animals
We live among the free

He slowly begins to walk down the ramp, Bella following.

Our trail of tears would end one day at Wounded Knee.
Great Spirit, thunderbirds fly, we are wild and free
To fight and die by the open sky, Spirit Horse ride for me

He runs down the rest of the way, and slides in the ring, before getting to his feet. He walks over and glares intimidatingly into his opponent’s eye, seeming to look into his soul.

Heather Thompson
The opponents first from Laredo, Texas weighing 251 pounds Storming Raven!

Tom Foolery
One has to wonder what is going through Storm's mind as he enters this match.

Preston Poppycock
Probably still thinking about ‘ow ol’ Ace Static shagged ‘is fiancé.

Macho Messiah makes his way to the ring, posses for a moment then stands in his corner next to his partner who just shrugs him off.

Heather Thompson
And weighing 235 pounds, Macho Messiah!

Tom Foolery
I don’t know what to think of Macho Messiah.

Preston Poppycock
I do…

Tom Foolery
Enlighten us please.

Preston Poppycock
‘Is mum’s a slappa and ‘e a bloody bell ‘ead tossa! Google search that one!

Werner tilts his head a few times and Macho warms up on his end, ref checks on both men before calling for the bell.

Tag Team Action
Werner Wehrmact & Greyson Pierce
[vs.]
Macho Messiah & Storming Raven

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Macho and Werner meet in the center and lock horns however Werner shoves him down the mat with ease. Macho rolls back to his feet and charges in, ducking a clothesline Macho rebounds off the ropes only for Werner to turn around and floor him once more with a shoulder block. Macho smacks the mat in annoyance and tries running towards the ropes and slingshots towards Werner and again he gets floored with yet another shoulder block.

Tom Foolery
Macho trying to size up the bigger man.

Preston Poppycock
I don’t see what the size of their penis ‘as to do with the match mate…

Werner then pulls Macho to his feet and flings him to the ropes and then flips him over on the rebound with a back body drop. Macho doesn't even have time to recover from the pain as Werner picks him up once more and whips him to his corner, flattening him with a clothesline to his throat. Werner then tags in Greyson and whips Macho to the ropes with Greyson moving in to intercept him. While Werner leaves the ring, Macho leaps over Greyson's back body drop attempt and drags him straight down with a reverse neckbreaker. Macho then prances around the ring and shouts to the crowd.

Macho Messiah
You guys ready? Because I'm gonna put on a show!

He then drops a series of elbows to the chest before pulling Greyson to his feet and whips him to the corner where Strom is. He tags in Storm and whips Greyson to the ropes, both men rams their elbows to his face as he comes back and falls to the mat hard.

Tom Foolery
Raven's team now with the advantage.

Preston Poppycock
Look at this kid! Mate ‘e needs to go back and work the bingo ‘alls! BOOO!!!!

Tom Foolery
Well you’re certainly irate

Preston Poppycock
Look Werner reminds me of an idol of mine. ‘E’s as strong as ‘Ercules! This kid is RUINING IT!

Macho returns to his side while Strom takes off while Greyson manages to sit up and takes a boot to the face for his troubles. Storm glares at him before picking him straight from the ground and slamming him back first into the mat. He then stomps down hard on Greyson's gut forcing him to sit back up then Storm takes a short run from the ropes and slingshots towards him, flooring Greyson with a running forearm to the mush. Storm then hooks the leg and covers him.

-1-

-2-

Greyson manages to roll the shoulder up.

Tom Foolery
Only got two!

Preston Poppycock
Thank Christ almighty…where the bloody ‘ell is Eolis!?

Storm merely glares at Greyson once again before grabbing him by the hair and hard whipping him back first into the corner, the impact causing him to fall flat on his face. Storm tags in Macho who leaps off the top rope and drops an elbow on the back on the spine. Macho rolls him over for the cover.

-1-

-2-

Greyson barely manages to get the shoulder up.

Tom Foolery
Wow that was close.

Preston Poppycock
GET OUTTA THERE!

Macho picks Greyson up who looks to be out of it and whips him to the corner, Macho runs in full throttle with a elbow smash but Greyson manages to move out of the way at the last second and Macho eats turnbuckle pad causing him to recoil and land hard on the mat. Werner reaches out for the tag while Macho and Greyson crawl to their partners.

Tom Foolery
This could be the opening Greyson needs.

Preston Poppycock
TAG ‘IM! BLOODY TAG ‘IM!

Greyson gets closer and closer to his corner, meanwhile Macho leaps and makes the tag to Storm. Greyson almost makes it to his side where Werner is and reaches out to tag him, his hands comes within inches away but then Storm knocks Werner with a big boot to the face causing him to fall off the apron.

Tom Foolery
Dammit he was so close!

Preston Poppycock
Great…might as well call it a match!

Storm takes full advantage of the window of opportunity and grabs Greyson then locks him in the Dream catcher. Doesn't take long before Greyson taps out and the ref calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson
Here are your winners, Macho Messiah and Storming Raven!

Tom Foolery
That was one heck of a beat down right there.

Preston Poppycock
It was going good for Werner until ‘e tagged in that wanka!

Tom Foolery
Regardless Storm and Macho have to feeling better after this, a win was something they both can use right now.

Ref goes to raise Storm's hand but he makes a motion to backhand him which causes him to retreat. Storm raises his arm to the crowd while Macho just flexes his arms wearing a shit eating grin on his face. Werner who is still outside the ring gets to his feet, his hand holding the part where Storm's boot hit him. He glares at the duo for a moment before the scene fades away.

Bobby Ball comes out holding a large square covered object under his arm.

Tom Foolery
Is that Ethan's agent on Battle Grounds?

Preston Poppycock
Clearly this is part of Ethan’s Appreciation day.

Tom Foolery
And to think, you called him a paper chamyellow when talking to Alex. Your words not mine.

Preston Poppycock
Well ‘e kinda ‘as grown on me a bit. You know the ‘ole dark and tortured bit…it’s appealing mate.

Tom Foolery
Oh I forgot you’re so dark.

Preston Poppycock
Spent time in Hawaii a tannin me cheeks.

Tom Foolery
Nevermind.

Bobby grabs a microphone out of the time keepers hand and in he walks into the ring.

Bobby Ball
Ladies and gentlemen, I...am Bobby Ball, and I represent some people here, some people over there in other places, and I tend to be behind the scenes except for one man. The man that is your champion, his name is Ethan Cage.

Crowd Boos

Bobby Ball
Yeah, did you boo him when he hit the HTL off a casket, off a ladder or a cage. Or how about when he finally won the title that had eluded him. You know ever since he came back, they are saying he's a changed man. He's not the man that left or was taken out by Death himself. And somehow, after that embarrassing display, he came back, for you. For that moron at the commentary table that now denounces him.

Tom Foolery
I think that's you.

Preston Poppycock
‘Ow can it be me? I barely know ‘im mate.

Bobby Ball
He hasn't changed....all of YOU...have changed. Your heroes have become women that are being taken advantage of in their own promos, gang banged on ruffies, or guys like Griffin who lost interest in even BEING your hero. You've never forgiven Ethan for leaving, and you know what, I have news for all of you. He's never forgiven you for turning your back on him. And I don't think he ever will. So, last week...you see I see these dumbfounded faces out there not knowing why....why are we having Ethan Cage Appreciation Night...well there are people that DO appreciate our champion, like me, whom he's made so much money, I'd give back to charity....but I won't. Women like Poe, who gets to go home to their child and tell him how lucky they are to have a champion for a father. All of you, get to sit through it, even though you just couldn't give a shit. So, without further ado, here is your reigning champion....>Ethan Cage!

The lights go out and Hit thts by Metallica plays, and the boos are thunderous, and out steps Ethan Cage in a black Vneck and jeans with the title over his shoulder. Ethan continues to the ring, never breaking stride, straight to the ring and takes the microphone.

Ethan Cage
Your boos are my fuel fuckheads. I don't get off on you chanting my name anymore, I get off on your hate, it feeds me, because I hate all of you just as much. I've stood up for each of you, through all the "invasions" and merges, I had your back. And like leeches, all you wanted was more, and then I left and came back and all you bitches turn your back on me? FUCK YOU! I wouldn't piss in your mouths if your face was on fire, I'd just watch the motherfucker burn. Call to your heroes to get me out of this ring, I'm the motherfuckin' champion. You see, I stood back there, night after night, letting others rise...and you know what I see, a fuckin' sign that says Cage is boring?

The Crowd chants Cage is Boring.

Ethan Cage
Is that right? Okay, that's why the fuckin' ratings go through the roof every time I step into this ring. Here's what you're not getting, I have a lighter schedule these days due to me being a main eventer. Being a main eventer means this company requires me to be around more. I know you all are used to main eventers setting fires and then fizzling out and once again you have to get used to some jackass and watch him grow and lather, rinse, repeat. I get it. But I'm a different breed. I a main eventer, but when I wasn't, I'd be out here every week, and now that I'm not, I'm boring. Here's logic, there's less of me and less of my matches, which means when I wrestle, you motherfuckers are glued to my matches. And damn it, you should be.

A group of girls in school girl uniforms come out in sets. Half the sets kneel on one knee, while the other knee is knelt forward. The other set of school girls lift their skirts showing off their panties. The kneeling school girls are now spanking the bent over school girls.

Ethan Cage
Oh what happened assholes, I thought I was boring. You don't have to look at me, just keep looking up at those naughty women. Now, last week I saw the Ethan Cage is boring sign and I had production assistants search everywhere to find that it was an eleven year old boy that had the sign. And I took it upon myself to invite that young lad to this week's show.

The young boy is led to the ring by his father from the front row. A proud look on the father's face, they get into the ring. Bobby gets a chair for the father to sit.

Ethan Cage
Hi kid, are you enjoying the show?

Young Kid
Yes.

Ethan Cage
And what is your name?

Young Kid
Bri-

Ethan Cage
Fascinating... so you bring out a sign, I expose your eyes to something you go on the internet for after your parents go to sleep. I win this belt against a man that supposedly had my number, I 'cause upsets on the weekly when they say it can't be done, but you....a kid, think I'm boring.

Young Kid
Go Griffin!

The crowd cheers.

Ethan Cage
Oh, you're a Griffin Hawkins fan. Well, so am I....I'm a fan of the loser version of Hawkins he's become today.

The kid has a pouty face now.

Ethan Cage
You want him to shut me up, don't you?

Young Kid
Yes!

Ethan Cage
Well, I have an idea,...call to him. Tell him to come down here and shut me up. Here...take the mic.

The kid takes the mic.

Young Kid
Mr. Hawkins, would you please come down to the ring and shut up Ethan Cage?

Behind the child's back, while he's staring at the entrance for Hawkins. The Phoenix Tron shows Hawkins locker room door with his name on it. And the crowd cheers, and the child smiles. Bobby pushes the father off his chair and hands it to Ethan Cage, the child not looking at Ethan. The father is confused, and Bobby grabs the father from behind and holding him by the arms.

The Father
BRIAN!

As soon as the child turns around, he's met with a steel chair to the top of the head, knocking him out completely.

The Father
You're a bastard.

Ethan Cage
No....your son is.

Ethan swings the chair and hits the father in the face and the father slumps down to the mat unconscious. Half the crowd not even seeing it, because there are women being spanked on the ramp. Ethan looks up at the top of the arena, shrugging as if feeling better somehow. Ethan brings the microphone one more time.

Ethan Cage
Bobby?

Bobby unveils the large square to be a portrait of Jessica Matthews handing Ethan the title.

Ethan Cage
Give you something to remember me by....until the main event when I beat the living crap out of a so called god. I'll leave you with a bad taste in your mouth since you all seem to use it against me....or try to, I embrace it. So call to your heroes....because I'm the one that returns them to you.....broken.

Ethan drops the mic and leaves the portrait propped up.

Tom Foolery
Oh GREAT Caesar’s Ghost!

Preston Poppycock
Umm?

Tom Foolery
Ethan Cage just hit a child with a chair!

Preston Poppycock
‘E did?

Tom Foolery
Yes, right in front of us!

Preston Poppycock
There were women being spanked, ‘ow could a child get ‘it wit a chair, I would've seen it.

Tom Foolery
We're going to have to go to commercial...I just hope that child is okay. And there has to be a reason Griffin Hawkins didn't come out, there's something we're not seeing.

Preston Poppycock
I liked the woman with the powered blue panties, that was my favorite part. See w’at I mean about Ethan now mate?

Tom Foolery
We'll be right back!

Battlegrounds 79: Changing of the Guard Vh-funny-taylor-swift

Seriously this girl needs to get a fucking clue.

Last edited by Alex Dillinger on Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

PostSubject: Re: Battlegrounds 79: Changing of the Guard   Battlegrounds 79: Changing of the Guard I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:31 am

The cameras cut backstage to show Cash Carter with a microphone.

Cash Carter
Wassup my people, it's ya boi and IWF's best mo' fuckin moufpiece Cash Carter comin at ya! With me now is the current contender to the High Impact Championship, Flex "The Giant" Johnson. What up doe my nigga?

Flex comes into view and does not look assumed. He lowers his glasses and puts them on the collar of his tanktop. Shaking his head Flex looks into Carter's eyes.

Flex Johnson
What did you just call me?

Cash Carter
Chill homie, we cool, we cool. So Flex just wanna get your thoughts on the suspension of current champ Sheyanne Successful.

Flex Johnson
It's her own fault Cash.  She is a disgrace to not only my title, but to this very company.  I just did my community duty last week by informing the authorities of the illegal and dangerous activities she was involved in. Haven't you ever heard of MADD? I couldn't stand there and just let it go. I had to do something. I did what any honest upstanding citizen would do. She has a record, why are you here questioning me about things? You should be over there chattin it up with oh-girl.

Cash Carter
Fair point doe, but what does this mean for your title rematch?

Flex Johnson
I have been informed that her suspension is lifted just before Ragnarok, which is good, because I wouldn't put it past her to try and get out of the title defense. However, that is NOT gonna happen. “Shey Shey” is going to defend my title at Ragnarok, and I am going to take back what is mine. It's as simple as that. Now take a walk youngin...before ol' Flex has to smack the taste outta that disrespectful mouth.

With that Flex pretends to punch Carter who flinches. Flex laughs and flicks Carter on the forehead before whistling as he walks off leaving the scene.

Cash Carter
Alright I see...mofuckin Shonuff ova here, yo hair look like you putta fork in a socket doe...fake ass mofucka!

The cameras cut away as Carter trash talks Flex from behind his back under his breath.

Heather Thompson
This next match is scheduled for ONE fall. Introducing first from Las Vegas, Nevada weighing in at 110lbs…ZANE ORION!

The arena darkens, causing the fans to get silent, taking out their cellphones for some sort of lighting as the beginning instrumental of I'm Not Alright begins to play causing a rainbow of lights to flicker at the entrance to the percussion rhythm.

And as the curious begins two single spotlights drop down from the ceiling onto the stage making the flicking colored lights to turn aquamarine as they still go along with the rhythm.

All dressed up
In a white straitjacket
Shut your mouth
No, you can't have it

Zane runs out from behind the curtain, an open smile planted on her face as she encourages the fans to cheer louder with the simple gestures of raising her hands up and down. Slowing her momentum as she begins her descent down the ramp, Zane then begins to slap the fans hands as they reach over the only thing that is keeping them away from her, a barricade.

Paper airplanes
Open window
Here today
And gone tomorrow

As she gets to the steel steps, she goes about halfway around the ring still slapping the desperate hands that are reaching out before making her way back to the steel steps...

I like to stare at the sun
And think about what I've done
I lie awake in my great escape

I like crossing the line
And slowly losing my mind
Are you ok
'Cuz I feel fine
Maybe it's me
I'm just crazy
Maybe I like that I'm not alright

Walking up them she begins to point to the crowd with her right hand as she reaches for the top rope with her left before she begins to walk at the edge of the apron encouraging the fans to cheer louder with her right hand and soon see shes a sign that is aimed at her and she points to it letting the fan know she acknowledges and appreciates their support before she enters the ring over the bottom rope,

All messed up
And slightly twisted
Am I sick or am I gifted

Paper airplanes
Open window
Here today
And gone tomorrow

Once inside the squared circle, she begins to warm up, bouncing up and down, keeping her eyes on the entrance ramp and as her music fades, She stops warming up, putting her hands on her hips before pivoting her weight to the left side as she waits for her opponent.

Heather Thompson
And her opponent…from Harlan Kentucky weighing in at 115lbs…NIKITA LUCK!

The screen lights up with images of Nikita 'Lady' Luck as 'You'll Never Leave Harlan Alive' blares into the arena. Sparkling candy pink and sweet silver lights bathe the entrance.

In the deep dark hills of eastern Kentucky
That's the place where I trace my bloodline
And it's there I read on a hillside gravestone
You will never leave Harlan alive

Nikita skips through the curtain dropping her head back and throwing her arms out to her sides to open her hoody as she takes in the reaction from the crowd. Grinning from ear to ear, she skips her way down the steps and towards the ring. Nikita slides in under the bottom rope, sitting up on her knees and raising an arm up to happily acknowledge her fans. With the use of the ropes, she pulls herself up to her feet and skips around the ring, clapping and waving to the fans on every side.

CHICK FIIIIGHT
Nikita Luck
[vs.]
Zane Orion

[Ding Ding Ding]

The bell sounds and Nikita rushes Zane taking her down to the ground in a full mount position. Nikita pushes Zane’s face against the mat with her forearm. Putting more pressure she smashes Zane’s cheek with a vicious forearm shot.

Tom Foolery
I believe Zane is struggling to get off in the full mount here.

Preston Poppycock
Ya know mate if it was me and ‘er she’d ‘ave no trouble gettin off.

Zane uses her free arms to grab the bottom of the and pull herself out of Nikita’s clutch. The referee breaks it up as Zane glares at Nikita. Both women circle each other in the ring and Nikita lunges in first tying up Zane. Nikita pushes Zane into the corner and chops her chest as the crowd woo’s.

Tom Foolery
Chop if they’re real!

Preston Poppycock
Oh those are real mate.

As Zane grimaces holding her chest Nikita grabs the back of her hair pulling it back causing Zane to come crashing down onto the mat. Not hesitating Nikita stomps away on Zane. Looking around Zane appears to be struggling in her new surroundings. The big lights have her rattled and nervous.

Tom Foolery
Nikita is in full control of this one. Putting the boots to the new comer Zane.

Preston Poppycock
Something about Zane is just rather intoxicating…

Tom Foolery
I’d like to ask my booth partner here to please control himself.

Preston Poppycock
Oi believe me mate, I know the rules…no touching.

Zane gets to her feet only to be knocked down with a big clothesline. With all the resilience Zane springs back up and Nikita grabs a hold of her spinning around and landing a tornado DDT as the crowd cheers in appreciation of the clean move. Nikita hooks Zane’s leg…

- 1 -

- 2 -

- 3 -

KICK OUT!

Tom Foolery
Just within a fraction of being victorious! Nikita can’t believe it.

Preston Poppycock
Did you really think it was over? I mean come on mate the bell just sounded.

Nikita climbs the to the top of the turnbuckle watching Zane slowly get up. Springing off the top of the turnbuckle she dives across Zane hitting a crossbody.

Tom Foolery
Looking FLY! I believe that’s an urban term.

Preston Poppycock
NOT SO FAST BOY-O!

Zane rolls up Nikita after the two women hit the mat. The referee slides into position and makes the count.

- 1 -

- 2 -

- 3 -

KICK OUT!

Tom Foolery
Oh my, that was CLOSE!

With the kick out both women are back to square one. Almost as if the match has restarted they size one another up once more. This time Zane’s focus appears to be back. She looks as though the near fall could’ve gotten her some momentum. Zane throws her arms up in the air and the two stand in the center of the ring trading words.

Preston Poppycock
I do believe this is what they call a quarter chub?

Tom Foolery
You sir…are a disgusting hooligan.

Nikita pushes Zane and Zane pushes her back. Nikita reaches back with her hand and sends it screaming towards Zane’s face. Yet with cat like reflexes Zane ducks quickly. As Nikita spins around Zane grabs her shoulders from the back and hits her with a lung blower.

Tom Foolery
Well I’ll be damned Zane showing her stuff!

Zane picks up Nikita by the hair and starts to punch at her pushing her into the corner. She whips her across the ring into the opposite post. Nikita bounces off and Zane runs up springboards off the second rope and hits Nikita in the back of the head with a nicely executed heel kick.

Preston Poppycock
Not much is known about this Zane but I’d love to know more…A LOT…more.

Considering going for the pin Zane instead locks Nikita in an STF tightly. Pulling back on her face Zane doesn’t let up. Nikita screams out in pain struggling to refuse to tap.

Tom Foolery
Nikita looks to be in trouble, that STF is locked in TIGHT.

Preston Poppycock
Like a big sexy Chinese finger trap…

Tom Foolery
We aren’t even sure if she’s Chinese but moving along…

Trying to reach for the ropes Nikita can’t seem to make it. She begins to think of what to do knowing that the ropes are an impossible dream. She starts elbowing Zane in the midsection. Repeatedly elbowing her until Zane slowly starts to loosen up the hold. Nikita manages to pry Zane’s hands away from her face. Quickly she rolls causing Zane to break the hold entirely.

Tom Foolery
She just squirted right out!

Preston Poppycock
I’d let her sq…

Tom Foolery
I’m sure.

Nikita holds her shoulder socket backing away from Zane. As Zane sees an opportunity she runs towards her trying to end things. Seeing this Nikita ducks through the ropes acrobatically while watching Zane crash against the turnbuckle. Nikita leaps from the ropes and takes down Zane with a head scissor takedown. She flies over for the cover.

- 1 -

- 2 -

KICK OUT!

Zane gets the shoulder up and Nikita sizes her up going in for the kill. She looks to be getting ready to hit her with the Cherry Blossom.

Tom Foolery
Here comes the Cherry Blossom!

Preston Poppycock
When I walk in a room they scream “ ’Ere comes the Cherry Popper!” Get it cause my last name is Poppycock!

Nikita kicks Zane in the stomach and proceeds to front flip after grabbing a hold of her. Somehow Zane manages to handspring out of the piledriver into a wheelbarrow DDT!

Tom Foolery
MY GOD!!! That was incredible!

Preston Poppycock
Shesh mate ‘ave a breakdown will ya.

Tom Foolery
I’ve NEVER seen a counter like that before! I believe she calls that DDT “Mentally Defective”

Zane hooks the leg and sits on her chest and the ref counts off the pin.

- 1 -

- 2 -

- 3 -

[Ding Ding Ding]

Heather Thompson
Here is your winner…ZANE ORION!

We see an all too confident Sah'ta Thor standing in the backstage catering area with a red plastic cup in his hand. He had the IWF Uprising Title was resting over his shoulder while he stood there with a smirk on lips. He had plans for the night and he didn't foresee any major problems arising.

Tim Patrick, who has the night off from competing in the ring, is wearing his street clothes and wandering around backstage.  Clearly, he’s looking for somebody.  He walks past the catering room the look in his eye suggests that he found who he was looking for.  He walks in and walks up to Sah’ta Thor.

Tim Patrick
Alright, Thor. I want an explanation for what happened last week.

Sah'ta Thor
What part of last week didn't you understand?

Tim looks Sah’ta Thor up and down with a look of disgust and confusion.

Tim Patrick
What didn’t I understand?! All of it! The blood. Getting Storming Raven involved in your cult shit.  Everything.  Explain yourself.  What kinds of games are you playing here?!

Sah'ta Thor
Ahh that, first off if you think The Empire of Blood is a cult then you apparently have been paying attention. Raven needed a push out of the rut he has been in for a while. Tell you a little secret Tim, Storming Raven challenged ME to the a Trail of Tears match the first time I met him. Due to life events and management choices we finally got that match at Isolation. Unlike you I happen to know what Storming Raven is capable of in the ring."

Thor stops speaking and then looks Tim over slowly before looking into his eyes.

Sah'ta Thor
Who says I am playing any games Tim? You want to know about the blood, well it was a symbolic action. Something Storming Raven needed to experience to get his mind out of where it has been since before I got to the IWF. No I am not playing any games here Tim, I am gunning immortality."

A look of total frustration comes over Tim’s face.  He’s not sure what to make of Sah’ta Thor.  He’s never met anybody like him.

Tim Patrick
I don’t know what Raven is capable of?! I suggest you watch my match with him from Bloody Sunday 2. It was so violent and fucked up that the government of France told us we can’t wrestle there again.  I had to do some serious ass kissing to even get into Paris to visit my girlfriend last week. Storming Raven is a monster when he needs to be. When he’s awake. Playing with a bucket of blood isn’t going to wake him up, and it didn’t last week.  He got his ass kicked. You won’t be able to do him any good. His problems are in his own head. Some asshole wearing eye liner like you won’t be able to talk sense to him.

Sah'ta Thor
I lost last week too Tim so what is that to say about me? Tim look at me VERY CLOSELY and see if you can see ANY hint of that so called eye liner you say I am wearing. You say you had a match with Raven that was brutal and bloody. Good then maybe you do know how far he has fallen until Isolation. Isolation was just a taste of the Storming Raven that we both know is there."

Thor stops speaking and takes a drink from the cup he was holding with a barely contained arrogance in his very manner. He waited for Tim to reply knowing that the other man didn't care much for him but he had met the type before. Besides who know what the future may hold.

Tim Patrick
You have a lot of arrogance for a man who pretty much showed up in IWF in the last month.  If you’re not careful...the blood that seems to have so much symbolism for you might end up pouring from your skull, and you’ll end up losing your little title belt. I’ll be watching Raven’s match tonight. If he gets his ass kicked again I’ll know you’re full of shit.

Tim slaps the cup out of Sah’ta Thor’s hand and turns and walks out of the room. Thor watches him go with an amused smirk on his face.

Sah'ta Thor
I am counting on it Tim. I am counting on it.

With that Thor walks off heading towards the locker room area.

Heather Thompson
This match is set for one fall, introducing first from Windsor, Ontario, Canada weighing 225 pounds Aries Armadaist.

As the odd tunes of I Am The Walrus ignites over the P.A. system, the audience instantly begins to throw a fit. Their jeers only grow louder as Aries makes his grand entrance from behind the curtain, arms spread wide open for the world to take in his glory. He pauses at the top of the stage for a moment, his head bobbing back and forth as he inaudibly shouts to no body but himself before finally taking off toward the ring. Making a point to mostly ignore the sea of booing fans, Aries suddenly cocks his fist back and bolts toward the one fan who happens to get their out stretched hand the closest to him, pointing and cackling at their humiliation as the jump back at his sudden movements. Once he finally swaggered his way to the ring, Aries wastes no time in entering and taking the center of the squared circle, managing to incite more anger out of the audience as he goes to raise his fist triumphantly into the air, only to stop half way and slap his bicep with his opposite hand, giving the fans the "shove it" gesture before retreating back into his corner.

Tom Foolery
Here comes Aries with the tag team titles.

Preston Poppycock
Looking primed and ready but we want Jaci.

Heather Thompson
And from Santa Carla, California weighing 220 pounds Roland Drax!

Roland Drax somberly steps out onto the entrance stage wearing a hoodie, both arms extended, & the hood pulled up hiding most of his face. Roland takes a knee at the top of the ramp & hangs his head. He takes his left hand & glides it across the stage in a ceremonial manner. After a few brief moments Drax then abruptly pulls down his hood. He beats his chest wildly & screams at the top of his lungs then marches down the ramp. Roland Drax stops at the end allowing the camera to pan around him. Drax throws a assortment of mixed martial arts strikes as the camera does so. Roland smirks, yells “Full Speed Ahead!”, & heads up the steps. He stands proudly on the middle turnbuckle, unzips his hoodie, & raises both fists in the air. Roland Drax then leaps inside the ring. He wanders over to his respective corner & removes the hoodie, Roland tosses it outside the ring. Drax then takes a seat in the corner leaning up against the turnbuckles. He proceeds to wait there until the bell sounds & the contest is underway.

Tom Foolery
Roland Drax, the youngster looking to make a name for himself in IWF.

Preston Poppycock
Tom boy-o this guy Roland ‘as the physical tools to make it big but I’m not impressed.

Ref checks both men and calls for the bell.

PAYBACK
Roland Drax
[vs.]
Aries Armadaist

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Both men lock up and Aries switches in with a head lock, he leans in and quickly switches to a hammerlock, Roland reaches around with his free hand and throws a sharp elbow to the cheek. Aries recoils a moment but recovers in time to throw a swift kick to Roland's face as he turned to face him. Aries moves in with cat like speed and leaps in with an arm drag that takes Roland over, he quickly gets to his feet though and Aries leaps in with a high jump kick that Roland ducks under. Roland moves in with some stiff rights and lefts to the face that force Aries back towards a corner. Roland takes a wild switch which Aries ducks under and then nails a spin kick that catches Roland in the gut. Aries moves in but is caught square in the jaw with a palm strike that staggers him, allowing Roland to move in but he is hit with a clothesline that knocks him down.

Tom Foolery
Already some intense back and forth action in the early stages of this fight.

Preston Poppycock
Aries and Roland…Meh. I miss Jaci.

Aries pulls himself to his feet and applies a camel clutch, however Roland quickly slips out of the hold and kicks Aries hard on the back of the head. He then springs off the second with a leg lariat that catches Aries right on the neck. He rolls through the move and goes for the early cover.

-1-

Aries pops the shoulder up and Roland runs to the ropes once more, springing off the second rope with the moonsault but Aries moves out of the way and leaps on his back, rolling through as he locks in a sleeper hold wrapping his legs around the waist for extra grip.

Tom Foolery
Aries trying to wear Roland out with that sleeper.

Preston Poppycock
‘Onestly ‘e is wearin me down…we WANT JACI!

Tom Foolery
She’s retired you buffoon.

Roland throws his ankle near the bottom rope and the ref forces the break, Aries lets go and rolls to his feet once more and waits for Roland to get to his feet. Roland pulls himself up using the top rope and Aries knocks him over the ropes with the clothesline however he holds onto the apron. Aries moves in and takes a kick to the side of the head, allowing Roland to slingshot himself off the top rope and taking Aries down with the head scissors.

Tom Foolery
Back and forth we go.

Preston Poppycock
Aries needs Jaci, it’s plain and simple mate.

Roland climbs onto the nearest turnbuckle and perches himself on the second rope, he waits for Aries to get to his feet before leaping off for a missile dropkick. Aries moves out of the way though and Roland crashes to the mat. He takes the moment to lock into a figure four wearing the leg area.

Tom Foolery
Now Aries with the figure four!

However Roland manages to turn it over and reverse the pressure forcing Aries to release the hold. As both men get to their feet, Roland runs in with a high knee that catches Aries in the mush forcing him to the corner. Roland leaps up with a monkey flip attempt but Aries thinks fast and pushes him off causing him to land hard. While the ref checks on him Aries secretly unhooks the top turnbuckle pad and lets it drop to the ground. Roland manages to make it to his feet though he's slightly shaken but shrugs it off. He charges in once more but Aries step sides and throws Roland head first into the exposed turnbuckle, causing Roland to reel himself towards Aries who then drives him down with the P.O.K.E. He hooks both legs as the ref counts it.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson
Here's your winner Aries Armadaist!

Tom Foolery
Quick thinking on Aries’ part and he gets a nice win.

Preston Poppycock
I guess ‘e doesn’t need Jaci anymore mate, but I do miss ‘er oh so much.

Tom Foolery
Look into his eyes! Aries is a man with a plan. He’s going to be a force wrestling as a single’s star.

Preston Poppycock
Ya know Alex told me that the tag division was worthless and doesn’t want anyone bein ‘eld back by those titles like ‘e was when ‘e signed on ‘ere.

Aries quickly slides down the bottom rope, big smile on his face while the ref tends to Roland who is trying to clear the cobwebs out. Camera centers on Aries' smiling face as he grabs both tag team titles walking to the back before we cut to the back.

Battlegrounds 79: Changing of the Guard Tumblr_mo10wnos1T1rk63svo1_500

BRANDON MACDONALD SAYS FUCK YOU SCIENCE!

Last edited by Alex Dillinger on Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

PostSubject: Re: Battlegrounds 79: Changing of the Guard   Battlegrounds 79: Changing of the Guard I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:30 pm

As we come back from commercial break we see Roland Drax standing in the ring still sour over his last match where he had just lost to Aries.

Roland Drax
You know Aries got one over tonight, exposing the turnbuckle using it to his advantage and getting the win. Whatever. Aries is shit anyways. Every dog has his day but the reason I’m out here right now is because I’m throwing down an open challenge. A challenge to someone I consider…well I’ll save that for later. I’m challenging Jason Ginyu…if you’ve got the stones Jason then come out and answer the call!

Cells by The Servant (Instrumental) plays over the PA system as the supremely arrogant Cap'n Jason Ginyu makes his way down to the ring. Flanked by a short crew of supporters, he pushes the shades further into his eyes as he smirks, snubbing the fans attempts at scoring a few high fives or pats on the back. After he has escaped the entrance ramp area and jumped up to the apron however, he immediately begins basking in the energy of the boos raining down upon him. He nods his head in approval, egging on the fans to jeer him as he slips between the middle ropes and removes his jacket & shades. Turning to face the referee with an incredulous look on his face, he allows himself to be checked throwing his hands up in frustration, flipping off a heckling fan in the process.

Jason Ginyu
So you wanna come out here pander to the fans talk about how talented you are and then proceed to call me out?

Roland Drax
Yeah I’m calling you out…

Jason Ginyu
You want this match? You got it…

Suddenly Jason cracks Roland in the jaw and the two start going at it. The brawl pours to the outside as Jason whips Roland into the barricade while the crowd urges them to continue.

Tom Foolery
Both men are completely out of control here!

Preston Poppycock
It’s an ol’ fashioned brawl!

Jason leaps towards Roland hitting him with a splash against the barricade as the crowd boos him. A fan yells in his face and Jason knocks the IWF hat off of his head. Jason grabs a microphone and address Roland holding his cheeks in his hand.

Jason Ginyu
You want me in match…this fucking guy. You got it!

With that Jason drops the microphone smacking Roland across the face and then he whips Roland against the steps sending Roland flying. Jason chuckles as he wipes his hands clean. Disappearing to the back Roland finally gets to his feet and follows in pursuit.

Tom Foolery
Something tells me we aren’t done here just yet.

Preston Poppycock
Who we’re they?

Tom Foolery
You never cease to amaze me.

As the cameras cut back to the ring we see Anthony Dawkins strutting around the ring as Bullet for my Valentine blasts over the PA.

Heather Thompson
This next match is scheduled for one fall, already in the ring from Salt Lake City, Utah weighing in at 212lbs…ANTHONY DAWKINS!

As "Bad to the bone" plays over the speakers, Frank Finelli walks out from behind the curtain. The fans greet him with a chorus of boos and jeers as he stands there for a moment soaking in the hatred towards him and he cracks a smirk as he starts to walk to the ring.

Heather Thompson
And his opponent from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania weighing in at 285lbs…FRRRRRRRAAAAANK FIIIINNNNNEEEEELLIII!!!

The booing and jeering continues as he gets cloer to the ring and some fans hurl objects at him along with the insults. He swats a plastic bottle back into the crowd as it comes near him and slowly ascends the ring steps and climbs into the ring. He mounts the turnbuckles and trash talks the fans and then dismounts as black and gold pyro goes off high above the ring. he stands and leans on the turnbuckle in his corner

New Guy Shine
Frank Finelli
[vs.]
Anthony Dawkins

[Ding Ding Ding]

As Frank and Anthony square off Dawkins whips Frank against the ropes and drops him down with a missile dropkick. Dawkins kicks Frank in the ribs causing Frank to roll over. Quickly Dawkins grabs Frank and rolls him up.

- 1 -

- 2 -

KICK OUT!

Dawkins releases the pin and slides out of the way as Frank swings wildly hitting nothing but air. Swinging and missing like a raging bull.

Tom Foolery
Frank has steam coming from his ears!

Preston Poppycock
No ‘e doesn’t.

Springing off the ropes Dawkins drops Frank with a spinning wheel kick. Frank gets back to his feet only to get a kick in the gut and then he’s planted with a sick DDT. Dawkins locks in a guillotine choke after hitting the DDT. Wrenching down on his neck Dawkins tries to put Frank to sleep.

Tom Foolery
Frank is practically turning blue!

Preston Poppycock
Uh no ‘e isn’t mate…

Frank rips Dawkins hands away from his throat and then fires back with rights and lefts as both men are on their feet. The crowd boos loudly as Frank gains the advantage sending Dawkins reeling with a thundering right hand.

Tom Foolery
Here comes the made man Frank.

Preston Poppycock
I think you meant mad man Tom, your English is terrible.

Tom Foolery
I didn’t mean…

Preston Poppycock
You should quit while you’re ahead.

Frank grabs Dawkins and drops him down with a gorilla press slam. Frank hooks the leg.

- 1 -

- 2 -

KICK OUT!

Pounding the mat with his fist Frank lifts up Anthony and holds him high in the air before tossing him to the outside as the crowd ohh’s in regards to the strength displayed by Frank.

Tom Foolery
Frank sending out a special gift to the people in the front row.

Preston Poppycock
Frank looks like Kratos.

Pursuing Dawkins, Frank hops out of the ring and stalks after his prey. Lifting up Dawkins he watches as Anthony suddenly has a surge of energy and starts punching Frank in the midsection repeatedly. Sending the mob boss stumbling back Anthony runs towards him and leaps with a cross body dive.

Tom Foolery
DAWKINS IS HEATING UP!

Preston Poppycock
Woopty-doo…

Frank somehow catches Dawkins and then smashes his spine against the ring post. Anthony winces and groans in pain. Frank drops Dawkins down with a powerful spine buster.

Tom Foolery
DAWKINS IS BROKEN!

Preston Poppycock
GOD…OF…WAAAARRRR!!!

Frank shoves the fallen Dawkins into the ring signaling to the booing crowd that the match is over. Hooking his arms underneath Dawkin’s arms Frank holds him in the center of the ring before sweeping his legs out from under him.

Tom Foolery
Finelli Fatality!

With a vicious impact Frank smashes Anthony’s face into the canvas rolling him over and hooking his leg for the pin.

- 1 -

- 2 -

- 3 -

[Ding Ding Ding]

Heather Thompson
Here is your winner…FRANK FINELLI!!!!

Tom Foolery
Impressive showing by Frank Finelli, Anthony just couldn’t overcome his brute strength.

Preston Poppycock
But to be fair ‘e is a God of War.

Tom Foolery
I hope they replace you.

Preston Poppycock
Why the ‘ostility mate? Is it because I get all the women and sitting next to me makes it that much more obvious ‘ow much of a troll you are?

While Tom huffs and puffs annoyed with Preston Frank holds his arm up high looking down at Dawkins who has gone limp. Pulling his arm away from the referee Frank pushes him down before exiting the ring and heading to the backstage area.

Thor enters the locker room area with a purposeful stride. He had a mission to complete and now it was time to see if his subtle recruitment techniques were effective. He finds the target of his most immediate candidate and smiles.

Sah'ta Thor
Hey Messiah, can I get a minute of your time?

Messiah rubs his chin thinking for a moment. He opens his mouth to respond.

Macho Messiah
Ok I’ll give you some time. So shoot.

Sah'ta Thor
I assume you have gotten my messages. So I am going to cut to the chase. Do you want in or not?

Messiah smirks he looks over to his manager she nods at him and he responds.

Macho Messiah
I accept. See it doesn’t take a smart man to know there is strength in numbers.

Sah'ta Thor
Good to hear man. Oh and do you want a huge induction ceremony like we did for Storming or do you just want to come by one of the offices and meet the guys?

Macho Messiah
I am really not one for big parties. I think I’ll just stop by the office.

Sah'ta Thor
Sounds like a plan brother. You put on a good showing tonight. Now if you don't mind I have some more business to conduct before my match.

Thor smiles and waits to see if Messiah has any reply before he heads off.

Messiah
You don’t have to worry about me putting on a show night in and night out. Cause after all I am the HIGHLIGHT OF THE NIGHT hahaha. So you go take care of your business and I’ll keep doing me.

With that Thor leaves the locker room with a satisfied smile on his lips. He gets down the hall away and almost runs into Kyuubi.

Kyuubi
I would watch where you are going old man.

Sah'ta Thor
Or what? You will drop me with that finisher of yours? Try it and see what happens.

Kyuubi
I can do more to you than you can imagine Nathaniel. Just do yourself a favor and remember my name.

Before Thor can reply Kyuubi walks off as the show cuts to a commercial break.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battlegrounds 79: Changing of the Guard Burn_c_801878

Alexander Remington's time off is not exactly how he pictured it…

Back to top Go down
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

PostSubject: Re: Battlegrounds 79: Changing of the Guard   Battlegrounds 79: Changing of the Guard I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:01 pm

Heather Thompson
This next match is scheduled for one fall...already in the ring Sjin Drako! And his opponent from Greenbay Wisconsin weighing in at 230lbs...JAAAAACK SAAAAAVAGE!!!!

The light's in the arena slowly dim and then they go completely out and the sound of static is heard coming from the speakers. A spotlight shines down on the entrance  ramp.

I'm just a thorn in your side, the disrespect in your eye
I can't control myself
I'm like a snake in your drain, I'm takin' over your brain
Cause I can't help myself

Howard Harvard steeps out on stage wearing a suit turns around points to the curtain as Jack Savage and Kelly Savage emerge from behind it. As Jack droops down to one knee Kelly stands to his right side and runs her hands up down  body.

Every time I turn my head I can hear everything that's said
I know they wish I'd go away

Then Noah Philips quickly steeps out on to the stage he is wearing a suit and holding a silver Halliburton  briefcase he stands behind Jack and Kelly and nods his head.

Here I am again, hey now, hey now
I'm the mutherfucker of the year
Here I am again, hey how, hey now

Howard slowly leads the group down to the ring as Jack looks at the fans with a look of hatred in his eyes. They all stop as the reach the end of the ramp and Kelly once again runs her had up and down Jack's body .

Call me the jackal in heat, the blackest cat on the street
You better watch yourself
A hand grenade with no pin, a razor blade goin' in
I'm goin' straight to hell

They all keep standing tight where they are and Jack laughs as looks around to all the fans .A smile slowly creeps across his he looks at his wife. Noah and Howard walk around the couple and both enter the ring.

Every time I turn my head I can hear everything that's said
I know they wish I'd going away

Jack and Kelly both slowly make there way over to the steeps. Jack lets Kelly goes up the steeps first and is fallowed closely by Jack the stop again as they reach the top of the stairs. Kelly walks over and bends over right in front of Jack. She slowly enters the ring as Jack looks around at all of the fans.

I'm the mutherfuckeher of the year

Jack kiss his wife passionately on the lips and then he himself enters the ring. He walks over to the turnbuckles and claims the one that is closest to the entrance ramp and points to himself.

I'm the murherfucker of the year

Jack stands on the turnbuckle and keeps point to him self as the lights go back on.

Jack Savage walks right up to Sjin Drako and smacks the taste out of his mouth. Drako looks like he’s about to weep while Savage cackles in his face pushing him on his ass.

Tom Foolery
Is he?

Preston Poppycock
A bloody NANCY BOY! Look at ‘im Tom boy-o ‘e’s about to CRY!

Savage pushes his boot against the face of Drako who whimpers more. Jack throws his arms up at his opponent begging him to get up to his feet. Screaming at the top of his lungs Savage tells Drako to stand the fuck up. Drako does as he’s told.

Tom Foolery
I don’t believe Drako is going to talk his way out of this one.

Preston Poppycock
I’m sure he’d offer something else if the cameras weren’t on.

Savage backhands Drako across the face and tells the ref to start the fucking match.

Rookie versus the BEAST
Sjin Drako
[vs.]
Jack Savage

[Ding Ding Ding]

Savage kicks Drako in the gut and then smashes him down with a diving reverse DDT.

Tom Foolery
SAVAGE END!

Preston Poppycock
GAME…SET…MATCH…pin that tossa Jacky boy!

Placing his foot across the mouth of Drako Savage is practically making him EAT HIS OWN WORDS CAUSE GOD FORBID HE WOULD EVER HAVE WORDS OF HIS OWN. The referee makes the count…

- 1 -

- 2 -

- 3 -

Heather Thompson
Here is your winner….JAAAACCCCKKK SAAAAAAAAVAGE!!!!

With the sound of the bell Savage isn’t done yet and throws Drako to the outside watching him land on his stomach with a laugh. He quickly slides out and picks up Drako by the hair. Placing Drako’s arm between the steps and post Savage cackles like a madman. Grabbing a steel chair Savage repeatedly pounds away on the arm of Drako. A TWISTED SNAPPING sound echoes as Drako’s eyes shoot open in pain.

Tom Foolery
He just BROKE his arm!

Preston Poppycock
Good now Drako can’t wrestle anymore or bore anyone else ever again ‘opefully.[/color]

Savage throws the chair against the ground and storms off with a smug look on his face leaving a broken Drako to be tended to by the medical staff.

We go to the backstage where the new Chairman Alex Dillinger is walking along the hallway dressed in a nicely cut suit. He then notices someone off camera.

Alex Dillinger - Yo dude! What up?

The camera pans over to none other than Griffin Hawkins. He smiles as he shakes his hand.

Griffin Hawkins
Hey man, it's great to seeya! Congrats on the new position..boss.

Alex Dillinger
Griffster, no need to be so formal bro. You don't have to call me boss..I think..Lord or Master would be more appropriate..

He can't help but laugh to himself.

Griffin Hawkins
Lets not get too carried away there man. Anyways I'm really happy for you. Finally we have an authority figure who is fair and unbiased, not someone who abuses their power to help their legion of suck ups..or someone weak and easily manipulated who ends up sleeping with the talent and ends up rewarding them with a main event slot.

Alex Dillinger
Fucking A..I know exactly what you mean. For too long people have let power go to their heads, Corey Casey, Brandon McDonald..the list goes on. I don't want to be like them. I want to be a fair and impartial Chairman who uses his power for good rather than evil. Corey Casey abused his power for his own personal gain, that won't be me. I believe in giving the Insurgency crowd a show of a lifetime.

Griffin Hawkins
I am so glad you think so. At least I can finally trust someone in authority around here.

Alex Dillinger
I am so glad you said that. Because I've been looking for you all night. Now, to say things between you and Ethan Cage have gotten personal is an understatement. When you came back and assaulted him, it was obvious that this war between you two is far from over and needs to be settled at Ragnarok. Which is why tonight I am asking you two not to touch eachother.

Griffin looks confused.

Griffin Hawkins
What chu talkin' bout Alex?

Alex Dillinger
You see..at the main event of Ragnarok. Two of the hottest young superstars in Insurgency today are gonna clash for the most important prize in our industry. I cannot have my main event jeopardized if one of you end up injuring eachother. So I need you to give me your word that you won't touch him tonight.

Griffin Hawkins
Well..I guess I see your point. I think I can wait till Ragnarok when I finally get my hands on that yellow bitch and take back whats rightfully mine.

Alex Dillinger
So you promise not to touch him tonight? You give me your word?

Griffin Hawkins
I give you my word.

Alex Dillinger
I'm glad we understand eachother. Good luck in your match tonight against Jason Ginyu..that young man is looking to knock off a big star like you to make a name for himself.

Griffin Hawkins
Well if he wants to step up, he better step hard. Seeya later.

Hawkins nods as he walks away from Dillinger. But as he walks further down the hall, he sees someone off camera and just freezes. His expression really changes in a hurry to a more awkward one. The camera then pans over to none other than Tiffani Michaels. She seems to share the same sentiment as Griffin as the two look at eachother. Tiffani looks at the floor as Griffin begins to awkwardly look around, scrambling to say something.

Griffin Hawkins

Tiffani Michaels

Neither say anything as they awkwardly pass eachother in the hallway as we go back to the ring for the next match.

One on One Rematch
Alexander Raven
[vs.]
Parker Wayde

[Ding Ding Ding]

Alexander Raven rushes towards Parker Wayde but Parker ducks out of the way and Raven holds tightly onto his leg.

Tom Foolery
Looks like Raven came up lame there.

Preston Poppycock
And this is a surprise because?

Parker looks at Raven who can barely even stand. Without hesitation Parker drops Raven with a forearm. He lifts Raven up high in the air and drops him down with an Instant Impact.

Tom Foolery
That’s all she wrote!

Parker hooks Raven’s leg and the ref drops down for a quick count.

- 1 -

- 2 -

- 3 -

[Ding Ding Ding]

Heather Thompson
Here is your winner…PAAAAAARRRRRRRKER WAAAAAAAYYYYYYYDE!!!!

The referee throws up an X as the medical staff head down to the ring. Unsure of what’s happened to Raven the crowd looks on in concern.

Tom Foolery
Well Raven is obviously in some serious pain here. He doesn’t look well.

Preston Poppycock
Like I said before, ‘e doesn’t EVER look well. Alexander Raven is one of THE worst performers I’ve ever seen.

Tom Foolery
A little harsh?

Preston Poppycock
Maybe. Probably not.

Tom Foolery
Well folks we need to take a commercial break now.

Battlegrounds 79: Changing of the Guard Tumblr_m93gze0Bfq1qb8rrto1_250
CC GO HOME YOU'RE DRUNK!
Battlegrounds 79: Changing of the Guard Tumblr_m93gze0Bfq1qb8rrto2_250

Back to top Go down
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

PostSubject: Re: Battlegrounds 79: Changing of the Guard   Battlegrounds 79: Changing of the Guard I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:20 pm

Battlegrounds 79: Changing of the Guard PaigeRos_zps1994e4b7

The camera cuts backstage to see a beautfiul Paige Daniels standing in a black mini skirt and .

Paige Daniels
Hello IWF world, my name is Paige Daniels one of your new backstage interviewers. My guest at this time, making her return to the ring tonight, Tiffani Michaels!

The camera zooms out to show Tiffani standing next to Paige.

Paige Daniels
Tiffani, tonight you make your return in a match against Corey Bull. What are you thoug...

Tiffani cuts her off.

Tiffani Michaels
I have talked enough about Corey Bull. Tonight the Queen of IWF takes the first step in taking back her throne. Since my departure due to injury, chaos and insanity has ruled over IWF, including new leadership. The time has come for me to take my place once again at the top of this company. Fear not my people, for Queen Tiffani has returned. I could stand here and talk to you more and keep going on and on but to be honest the time for talking is over. I’ve waiting long enough for my moment to return and I’ll be damned if some big ape like Corey Bull is going to prevent me from being victorious in my return. Stand back girly, watch me work…

With that Tiffani walks out of the shot, the cameras cutting away.

Heather Thompson
This next match is scheduled for ONE FALL! Introducing first from Los Angeles, California weighing in at 116lbs...TIIIIIFFFFFAAAAAANI MICHAEEEEELLLLSSSS!!!!

The lights inside of the arena fade down into darkness before the sounds of "Miss Nothing" begins to play loudly over the P.A. system. The fans are on their feet and cheering loudly once the titantron lights up with footage of Tiffani Michaels both inside and outside of the ring. Pink strobe lights make their way along the ramp before focusing upon the entrance just in time for Tiffani Michaels to step out from behind the black curtains. She is dressed in her Cheerios uniform with a red pom-pom in each hand. She shakes them up high above her head with a big smile on her face bringing out a series of loud cheers from the excited crowd. Tiffani continues to wave the pom-poms while she goes back and forth at the top ramp looking to bring out more noise from the crowd that is on their feet cheering every single movement that she makes.

Tiffani bounces down along the ramp with her pom-poms still waving high in the air which continues to bring much excitement from the crowd; she makes sure to toss them inside of the ring when she reaches the bottom of the ramp. Tiffani blows some kisses towards the crowd before she jumps up onto the ring apron in one swift movement. Tiffani grabs a hold of the top rope and she keeps a firm grip around the rope while she springboards herself inside of the ring. She lands on her feet with a bright smile for the crowd while waving her hands making them cheer out loud above the sound of the music. Tiffani grabs her pom-poms from the mat and waves them one final time while the lights come back on inside of the arena. The music fades out leaving only the sound of the crowd still cheering while Tiffani stands in the middle of the ring with her hands placed onto her hips waiting for the match to officially begin.

Heather Thompson
And her opponent....from the Great Northwoods of Michigan weighing in at 328lbs, COOOOORRRRRREY BUUUUULLLLLLL!!!

(The beats of “Something New” by Rev Theory crank through the audio as the lights go dark and the top of the ramp is lit by red lights. Out walks a tall woman with a chain draped over her shoulder, followed by a mountain of a man)

Love to hate, repeating my mistakes
Now theres no one left to listen
No one left to listen
Take a chance, and fuck the consequence
When there’s no one left to listen
No one left to listen

(The Hatebringer Corey Bull and the Voodoo Queen Calypso Laveau raise their arms to the air and cross them in an X when the chorus kicks in)

RIGHT NOW! We’re taking control
Tired of waiting, tired of waiting for something new
RIGHT NOW! We’re taking control
Tired of waiting, tired of waiting for something new

(A large mushroom shaped explosion goes off behind them as Calypso points to the ring and The Hatebringer starts to march with a purpose as she follows behind him)

Twist the knife, and feed the sacrifice
When there’s no one left to listen, no one left to listen
Say goodbye, the king will die tonight
And now everyone will listen, everyone will listen

(As the chorus kicks in again, Bull slides into the ring and stands, ready to fight. Calypso walks around the ring and smiles a smile of pure evil as the match gets ready to start)

All Hail the Queen
Tiffani Michaels
[vs.]
Corey Bull

[Ding Ding Ding]

Tiffani Michaels and Corey Bull…the beauty and the beast face off. Bull charges towards Tiffani who ducks under the ropes causing the ref to place his hand in front of the large mammoth Bull.

Tom Foolery
She dodged a bullet there Preston.

Preston Poppycock
If ‘e ‘urts a ‘air on ‘er ‘ead I swear I will drop this ‘eadset and pop ‘im one in the mouth!

Tiffani shakes off the rust and paces around the ring staring at Bull. They lock up and Bull sends Tiffani flying across the ring. She springs up and stares him down once more. Obviously trying to figure out how to conquer the beast she ties up once more only to get put on her ass again.

Tom Foolery
Corey keeps bullying her here. Pushing her down right on her rear end!

Preston Poppycock
Corey…Bull-ying, very nice mate. Good thing she ‘as DAT ASS to cushion ‘er fall.

Bull grabs Tiffani by the hair as she lunges towards him again. This time Bull smashes her face against the turnbuckle pad. He repeatedly smashes her face over and over against the pad. Tiffani staggers as he releases his grasp. Bull boots her in the back sending her smashing down face first into the mat.

Tom Foolery
The size mismatch is just proving to be too much.

Preston Poppycock
Ya know the last time I saw a mismatch like this?

Tom Foolery
Even if I didn’t care you’d tell me.

Preston Poppycock
Ace Static’s nob being swallowed up by Leilani’s pus…

Tom Foolery
You…YOU DON’T SAY THAT!

Bull stomps on Tiffani and then picks her up once more breathing down her neck. He pounds the back of her neck with his forearm. Tiffani looks like she’s in pain on her knees but Bull doesn’t let up. He bounces off the ropes and boots her cleanly in the face.

Tom Foolery
Tiffani getting a boot right in the mouth!

Preston Poppycock
Ya know the last time I saw a girl take something that big in the mouth?

Tom Foolery
I will not even entertain that with a response.

Corey Bull bounces off the ropes and jumps high up in the air hitting a splash across the body of Tiffani then hooking her leg for the pin.

- 1 -

- 2 -

- 3 -

KICK OUT!

Corey lifts Tiffani up on his shoulders and drops her down with a shoulder breaker. Tiffani screams in pain clutching her shoulder and rolling around on the mat. Rolling out of the ring Tiffani leans against the barricade still holding her shoulder grimacing in pain. The fans pat Tiffani on the back as Bull sizes up the jump.

Tom Foolery
Not even REMOTLEY possible.

Like an animal Bull charges from one side of the ring straight towards Tiffani. He dives over the top rope lunging at her. Tiffani rolls out of the way and Bull crashes against the barricade.

Preston Poppycock
Redbull gives you wings boy-o!

Sliding between Bull’s legs Tiffani grabs his feet and pulls them out from under him in one fluid motion. Bull crashes face first into the mat. Tiffani kicks Bull in the ribs obviously frustrated with the brute.

Tom Foolery
She is the queen for a reason folks.

Preston Poppycock
Ya know the last time I saw a queen?

Tom Foolery
Well this doesn’t sound bad.

Preston Poppycock
In your dressing room giving you a little spit shine on your bell knob.

Tom Foolery
Ha, ha, ha…one of these days. One of these days I’m going to reach over there and just…just slap you across the face. Just POW right in the mouth. You filthy…filthy human being.

Tiffani watches for Bull to get up. She looks to the ropes and attempts to springboard off of them but Bull grabs her out of the air. He goes to setup for the Downward Spiral.

Tom Foolery
DOWNWARD SPIRAL! OH NO!

Somehow Tiffani wiggles free and Bull turns around to face her. Tiffani springboards off of the ropes and hits Bull in the head with roundhouse kick.

Tom Foolery
CALIFORNIA DREAMIN! Out of NOWHERE!

Preston Poppycock
ON A WINTER’S DAY!

As Tiffani slides on top of Bull she hooks both of his legs as hard as she can holding tightly. The referee drops to make the count.

- 1 -

- 2 -

- 3 -

[Ding Ding Ding]

Heather Thompson
Here is your winner…TIIIFFFFAAAAANNNNIII MIIIIIIICHAAAAAELS!!!!!!

Battlegrounds 79: Changing of the Guard Tumblr_m6vtxeGn9G1rvhp84o1_500

We cut back from commercial as Paige Daniels is standing in the back holding onto her microphone. She smiles wide and her dimples add character to her gorgeous face.

Paige Daniels
Ladies and Gentlemen allow me the pleasure to introduce to you a new tradition started by your new chairman of the board…Alex Dillinger. This is an award showcasing the most talented wrestler of the month. Now the VERY FIRST wrestler of the month belongs to…

Suddenly from out of the camera’s view Gordon Fury steps in the picture to a loud applause from the audience.

Gordon Fury
You’re too kind, too kind!

Paige Daniels
Well Gordon here is your award. You’ve received this award for an outstanding record over the month as well as your wins over the likes of Alexander Remington and ending the win streak of your girlfriend Blyss Lockhart. Alex Dilligner has recognized you for your excellence both in and out of the ring. Congratulations Gordon Fury.

Gordon Fury
Thanks, this means a lot. Being the FIRST wrestler of the month for IWF is a huge honor. Hopefully this award can create some buzz and make people strive to compete that much harder. Hell I’m already setting my eyes on the wrestler of the month for next month. I dare anyone out there to try and do better than me. This month, next month and the month after that belongs to Gordon Fury. I will be the greatest wrestler IWF has ever seen. I promise that to you Paige, I promise that to my fans, I promise that to Alex Dillinger but most importantly I promise that to myself.

Paige Daniels
You heard it here first Gordon Fury is going to try and win every month, a tough task indeed but the Australian native is more than capable of doing so. Congratulations again Gordon.

Gordon Fury
Thanks guys!

As Gordon disappears leaving Paige standing there with the microphone in front of the camera by herself still all smiles.

Paige Daniels
IWF Superstars you too can be wrestler of the month. All Alex is looking for is the hardest working most dominate stars. Do you have what it takes to become wrestler of the month?

Heather Thompson
This next match is scheduled for ONE FALL! Introducing first from Windsor, Ontario Canada weighing in at 226lbs....THE ROCKSTAR GRRRRRIIIIIIFFFFFIN HAAAAWWWWWKKKKKINS!!!

The lights suddenly go out in the arena, plunging the crowd into total darkness. Some fans are seen holding up their cigarette lighters. A black and white video of a long haired young man appears on the Titantron.

Outside my window there´s a
Whole lot of trouble comin´
The cartoon killers and the
Rag cover clones
Stack heels kickin´ rhythm
Of social circumcision
Can´t close the closet on
Shoe box full of bones..

The high pitched screams of Sebastian Bach is heard as the pyro goes "BOOOOOOOOOM!" Monkey Business by Skid Row is heard as Griffin Hawkins stands uptop the ramp, raising the devil horns in the air amongst the screaming fans. Taylor Michaels crawls between his legs, getting in view of the camera. He helps her up with both hands. He grins at her as the two make their way down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans. Both of them go on opposite sides of the ring apron. Griffin holds the ring rope for Taylor to enter.

He slowly enters the ring by stepping between the ropes. He gets on each corner of the ropes, raising the Devil Horns in the air as the crowd is cheering for him, holding up signs saying "Griffin Rocks" while a few young 13 year old female fans hold up signs reading "Marry Me Griffin" Taylor smiles at him, showing her support for him. She gets behind him and takes his jacket off his back. He then gets down and takes off his aviator shades, going to the outside of the ring. He puts them on a smiling young fan, patting him on the head before going back inside. Griffin is in the corner with Taylor on the ropes behind him, rubbing his shoulders as he prepares for the match to start.

Heather Thompson
And his opponent...from San Diego California weighing in at 215lbs...JASON The Cap'n GIIIIIIINNNNNNYYYYUUUU!!!!

Cells by The Servant (Instrumental) plays over the PA system as the supremely arrogant Cap'n Jordan Ginyu makes his way down to the ring. Flanked by a short crew of supporters, he pushes the shades further into his eyes as he smirks, snubbing the fans attempts at scoring a few high fives or pats on the back. After he has escaped the entrance ramp area and jumped up to the apron however, he immediately begins basking in the energy of the boos raining down upon him. He nods his head in approval, egging on the fans to jeer him as he slips between the middle ropes and removes his jacket & shades. Turning to face the referee with an incredulous look on his face, he allows himself to be checked throwing his hands up in frustration, flipping off a heckling fan in the process.

Rockstar Revival
Jason Ginyu
[vs.]
Griffin Hawkins

[Ding Ding Ding]

Tying each other up Griffin pushes Jason into the corner and hits him with some forearm shots before sending him across the ring smashing into the other turnbuckle. Jason bounces off and gets a clothesline by Griffin Hawkins much to the crowd’s delight.

Tom Foolery
The crowd is on their feet cheering on their ROCKSTAR!

Preston Poppycock
I’m quite the fan of Griffin’s hair.

Tom Foolery
You would be.

Griffin sizes up his opponent holding his arms out waiting for him to turn around as he gets to his feet. As soon as he turns to face Griffin grabs him and hits him with a scoop slam. Griffin quickly climbs up to the top rope. Just then out walks Roland Drax with a bandage over his head. He points to Jason Ginyu saying he wants a piece of him. Griffin throws his arms up in protest telling Roland to keep his nose in his own business.

Tom Foolery
Roland Drax out here, I knew we hadn’t seen the last of these two going at it tonight.

Preston Poppycock
‘Ere again…who are they?

The referee pushes Griffin back as he starts to get fired up yelling at Roland to get backstage and handle shit on his own time. Just as Jason gets to his feet Roland hops on the apron and cracks Jason right in the jaw with a heel kick dropping him down to the mat. Smiling from ear to ear Roland looks at his victim knocked out.

Tom Foolery
BIG SHOT!

Preston Poppycock
That’s me nickname.

Tom Foolery
Oh I didn't know you were in the bartending business.

Preston Poppycock
No, the porno business ol' chap.

Griffin has had enough as he shuffles back and kicks Roland square in the chin with a shot in the dark. Roland flies backwards and falls to the outside mat.

Tom Foolery
SHOT IN THE DARK! Griffin doesn’t want any freebies.

Preston Poppycock
Personally I love free things.

Checking on Jason Griffin smacks his face a few times trying to wake him up. Jason’s eyes shoot open as he grabs Griffin’s legs rolling him over into a schoolboy pin.

- 1 -

- 2 -

- 3 -

KICK OUT!

Tom Foolery
Griffin manages to force his way out of that pin, wow that was close.

Preston Poppycock
Come on Griff, let’s put the kid down for naptime.

Jason and Griffin slowly back away from each other as the crowd applauds. Jason rushes in grabs Griffin and turns him around for the Body Dysmorphia somehow Griffin slides off the back of Jason.

Tom Foolery
HE COUNTERED IT!

Jason turns around and Griffin extends his leg hitting Jason under the chin and dropping him backwards onto the mat as the crowd explodes in delight

Tom Foolery
SHOT IN THE DAAAARRRRKK!!!!!

Griffin drops down and drapes his arm across Jason’s chest.

- 1 -

- 2 -

- 3 -

[Ding Ding Ding]

Heather Thompson
Here is your winner….GRRRRRRRIFFIN HAAAAAWWWWWKINS!!!!

Tom Foolery
Griffin’s hot streak continues as he’s now officially 2-0 since his return to action.

Preston Poppycock
I couldn’t be ‘appier that Griffin is out ‘ere winnin matches. Ethan Cage make sure and watch out…Griff is comin mate.

Battlegrounds 79: Changing of the Guard Tumblr_m4yi7cqklu1rnjfjfo1_500
GORDON FURY LIKES TO MAKE IT CLAP
Back to top Go down
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

PostSubject: Re: Battlegrounds 79: Changing of the Guard   Battlegrounds 79: Changing of the Guard I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 8:19 pm

We go back to the ring where everything is set up for the Metal Shop. The mat is black with a Skull and Crossbones in the middle and two chairs set up in the ring. Griffin is already in the ring as "Monkey Business" by Skid Row is playing. As it stops he has a mic in hand, soaking in the cheers.

Griffin Hawkins - Portland Oregon, welcome to the Metal Shop!

The crowd cheers in appreciation as Griffin smiles, enjoying the response.

Griffin Hawkins - Man oh man do we have a show for you tonight. Not only does my quest to reclaim my gold continue tonight when I take on Jason Ginyu...but the Metal Shop returns right here..right now! And I happen to have a very special guest tonight. He is a man who has been embroiled in quite a hot feud as of late. And things between him and his former partner have been getting quite personal. So I'm going to bring him out here right now. So ladies and gentlemen, I give you my guest...Yuko Isamu!

"Blow Me Away" by Breaking Benjamin blasts in and out comes Yuko to a positive response, dressed in a "Heaven's Gladiator" T-Shirt and faded blue jeans. He slaps a few hands on his way to the ring before stepping inside. He smiles and shakes Griffin's hand. His music fades as both sit down in their chairs.

Griffin Hawkins - Welcome to the show once again Yuko, great to have you here!

Steel Angel - Indeed and glad of you to have me, as two pals who have similar goals and similar means of achieving what we want in life I figure I share some of my thoughts with you. By the way nice work getting that title shot that was wrongfully taken from you, best of luck in regaining the belt.  

Griffin nods, appreciating the support from his friend in his quest to regaining the title.

Griffin Hawkins - Thanks dude, I appreciate that. While I'm fighting a serious war..yours is just as personal. This..thing between you and Parker Wayde has gotten serious. You two were tag team champions, did you ever think that it would come to this?

Steel Angel - Dude I knew it was coming from the very start, ever since he came back those couple months ago. We all knew the only reason he came back was to because he heard that the tag belts would be reinstated and that it would serve as an outlet for his own ego. That very ego would end up costing us those very belts when he decided that rather than admit to his shortcomings he instead decided to dump all on my lap.  

Griffin Hawkins - It sounds like Parker is a prisoner of his own ego. But he can back it up. Some time away from the ring has made him stronger than ever. Does that intimidate you in the slightest?

Steel Angel -  Not at all, there's no denying his skill in the ring, it's just his attitude and the way he carries himself around is what kills him. The guy builds himself up to be this untouchable tower of greatness and instead comes off as some self indulgent meat head.    

Griffin Hawkins - Yuko, you and me share a similar style. Every night we come out here, we steal the show and give the crowd of Insurgency something to talk about for years to come. Do you plan to elevate your game the next time you step in the ring with Parker?

Steel Angel - I always do whenever I enter the ring, you know, the fans know it and every person that has stepped into this very ring with me knows it. I never fuck around, I always go out there and give at least a 125% or more out there, even in my worst day I still fight on until my body can't take  anymore. However I will say this much: This feud between me and Parker, it's getting old real fast and personally I want to put an end to it.                                                        

Griffin Hawkins - Yes this does need to be settled sooner or later. I've seen a lot of rivalries in my time, but I have never seen anything like this. Its gotten really personal between you two.

Steel Angel - Indeed it has, I'm sure he hasn't been able to live with himself after I handed him that crushing defeat last week at Homecoming.  Would there be another rematch between us? Perhaps howev-                                                              

"Bone Crusher" kicks in as Parker stands at the ramp with a microphone. Both Hawkins and Yuko are out of their seats as they look up at the ramp.

Parker - Hey Hawkins! No need to spare his feelings, don't be afraid to ask the real questions. Ask him anything like..why is he afraid of me? Why has he been ducking me the last few weeks? And more importantly, how did it feel to cost both of us the Tag Team Championships?

Yuko smirks and looks up at Parker as he answers.

Steel Angel - Parker.......your stupidity and hallow arrogance never ceases to impress me, you're still carrying on that false belief that I was the one who lost us the tag belts, that I am the weak link of the team, that I'm dead weight. Didn't I prove who was the weak link when I mopped the floor with your ass last time?                                    

Parker - That match was a fluke and you know it! You are not better than Parker. Nobody on this roster is better than Parker! In fact, how about I prove it by coming down there and breaking your puny little ass in half like a toothpick?

Yuko is no longer messing around as he looks at Griffin and speaks in a calm tone.

Steel Angel - Sigh.......Griff would you kindly vacate the ring please? Seems Mr. Crybaby over here needs to be taught another lesion in humility. *Turns to Parker* Well Parker you want some of this? I'm standing right before you, just try and break me if you think you got the spine for it!                    

Hawkins slowly nods, obliging in his friend's wish to leave the ring so he can settle this once and for all. Hawkins steps through the ropes and walks to the back just as Parker is now heading towards the ring. He has a serious look in his eyes as he steps through the ropes. Yuko quickly starts punching on him as the two begin trading blows. The crowd is losing it as it takes a whole mess of referees to try and defuse the situation. A few of them hold back Yuko, but he manages to run past him and dive right on Parker as they are on the mat punching one another. The referees try desperately to break up the fight as we go to a break.

Heather Thompson
This next match is scheduled for one fall...introducing first, from Parts Unknown weighing in at 175lbs...SAH'TA THOOOORRR!!!!

The opening riff to "Let it Die" by Ozzy Osbourne echoes through the arena's speaker system as the lights dim. A few seconds pass before a golden light focuses on the top of the ramp. Standing there is a regal looking Sah'ta Thor who is wearing a white furred red satin kingly mantle with a matching crown (ala Lawler). In his right hand is a royal scepter studded with gems. The light takes on a reddish tinge as four women (Melfina, Briandea, Paige, and Colliette) dressed in varying colored corsets come out from the back and surround him. As the the lyrics start up the group starts down the ramp as the women dance around him. Once at the ring Thor hands the crown and scepter to the women before shrugging off the royal robes. Thor is now revealed to be standing in a pair of black jeans and a red t-shirt with a golden pattern of the Seven Deadly Sins with the words Sin Incarnate in white. He pulls off his shirt revealing his scarred toned muscular upper body. He turns and starts pacing in the ring as he awaits his opponent.

Heather Thompson
And his opponent from Las Vegas, Nevada weighing in at 238lbs he is YOUR IWF Champion....ETHAAAANNNN CAAAAAAGGGGEEE!!!!

The lights go out, the first chords of Hit the Lights by Metallica begins to play. Then the stage fills with blue, sparks shower down from the titan tron, and out comes Ethan, walking through those sparks, in a hoodie vest, long wrestling gear, black elbow pads, and gloves. Ethan stops at the entrance way and peeks from under his hoodie and then walks at a comfortable pace with the hood covering his face, smirking most of the time, depending on his opponent. He rolls into the ring, he stands in the middle of the ring and right as the singer of his theme song screams "Hit the Lights", Ethan throws back the hood and exposes his face and holds his arms out at his sides. Once that's done, he goes to the corner and props his self up on the corner turnbuckle awaiting his opponent.

Battlegrounds 79: Changing of the Guard Mainevent
Champion vs Champion
Ethan Cage
[vs.]
Sah’ta Thor

[Ding Ding Ding]

As Ethan and Thor start us off in our main event Ethan trash talks Thor and gets in has face. Thor doesn’t move nor flinch at the champion’s actions.

Tom Foolery
Ethan Cage is just giving Thor the business.

Preston Poppycock
‘E is obviously mad about Thor bein in ‘is ring.

Tom Foolery
Wait what?

Ethan shoves Thor and then starts hitting him with rights and lefts. Suddenly Thor catches Ethan’s hand and begins firing back with shots of his own. The two hit the mat and a brawl begins.

Tom Foolery
Technicalities OUT THE WINDOW!

Preston Poppycock
I do believe there are no windows mate…and ‘e says I’m the dumb one.

As the two men continue trading shots Griffin Hawkins appears in the crowd. The crowd pops loudly as Griffin leaps over the barricade. The referee breaks the two men up and Thor detests being pushed into the corner by the ref.

Tom Foolery
Griffin Hawkins!

Preston Poppycock
‘Ow lovely Griffy ‘as come to ‘ang out with me! Oi GRIFFY!

Despite Preston calling out to Griffin the rockstar superstar sneaks up on Ethan who is leaning against the ropes watching as Thor talks to the ref. Springing up Griffin snaps Ethan’s neck on the top rope causing Ethan to stumble towards Thor. Thor pushes the ref out of the way and kicks Ethan before positioning him in tombstone piledriver.

Tom Foolery
This looks like it could be the Parasite Eve, but ALREADY!?

Preston Poppycock
Ya know I tried ‘avin a conversation with this Thor chap but ‘e is too serious.

Thor smashes Ethan down hooks his leg for the pin…

- 1 -

- 2 -

- 3 -

[Ding Ding Ding]

Heather Thompson
Here is your winner….SAAAAAAHHHHH’TTTAAAA THHHHOOOOOORRRR!!!!

Tom Foolery
What the!?

Preston Poppycock
We can go ‘ome now right?

Tom Foolery
Here comes EoB!

Griffin slides into the ring and looks down at Ethan with a grin on his face. He chuckles as Thor stands behind him. Frank Finelli, Storming Raven and Macho Messiah run down the ramp and Griffin turns his attention to them. As they slide in the ring the assault Griffin Hawkins and start to put a beating on the champion.

Preston Poppycock
Oi COME ON GRIFFY! Someone ‘elp ‘im!

Tom Foolery
Why don’t you go ‘ELP ‘IM then! He’s your friend right?

Preston Poppycock
Well I’m not in fighting clothing boy-o. I’m much to pretty for that anyways.

Gordon Fury, Blyss Lockhart, and Tim Patrick all rush down the ramp and begin fighting against the EoB. Griffin gets back to his feet and everyone begins to brawl.

Tom Foolery
The score has just been evened!

Preston Poppycock
MADNESS!

While the fights spill all over the arena we see Griffin and Ethan spilling into the crowd heading up the stairs fighting along the way. On the entrance ramp Tim Patrick and Thor are battling it out. In the ring Gordon Fury and Blyss Lockhart are toe to toe with Storming Raven and Macho Messiah.

Tom Foolery
Ladies and gentlemen I expect nothing but fireworks on Battlegrounds next week. But we’re out of time, until next week!

The show slowly starts to fade out to the IWF logo leaving all the wrestlers in a massive brawl all over the arena.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlegrounds 79: Changing of the Guard   Battlegrounds 79: Changing of the Guard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlegrounds 79: Changing of the Guard
Page 1 of 1