Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Macho Messiah [vs.] Skyla Vaughn

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Macho Messiah  [vs.]  Skyla Vaughn Empty
PostSubject: Macho Messiah [vs.] Skyla Vaughn   Macho Messiah  [vs.]  Skyla Vaughn I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 7:50 am

RP Here
Back to top Go down
MMessiah

PostSubject: Re: Macho Messiah [vs.] Skyla Vaughn   Macho Messiah  [vs.]  Skyla Vaughn I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 12:06 pm

Scene One-Finally A Win

Scene opens with Messiah happy for once. As he was finally able to get back to the winning side of things. 

"Thanks to Storming Raven I was able to get back to the winning side. In a tag match we beat Wussy Werner and Cock Greyson."

Messiah has a snide smile on his face as he says that. 

"Also it was made offical I am the newest member of Empire of Blood. No more speculation will I or wont it. Its done Empire of Blood has offical got the highlight of the night in its ranks."
Back to top Go down
Skyla V

PostSubject: Re: Macho Messiah [vs.] Skyla Vaughn   Macho Messiah  [vs.]  Skyla Vaughn I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 11:49 pm

The camera is positioned directly in front of Skyla, and she is sitting somewhere in the back of the arena, leaning forward in her chair. "Here we go again, booked against someone that doesn't deserve to even be able to look at this body, let alone touch it. It's like they are just handing me the people that they want to scratch off their lineup every week. Libby Marcil, where you at now girl? Alison Bailey, are you still down on your knees trying to get a job around here? What about Kristina Montgomery? That no-so-pretty face she has might still be on the roster, but I don't see her showing up on the card. The one blemish on my record, Frank Finelli, was a fluke victory by a guy that nobody thought would still be here a month ago."She reaches down and starts lacing up her super high topped chucks, while gathering her thoughts. "Tonight... tonight.... to... night... I get to scratch off another name. Someone should have taken care of it for me a long while ago because while he might be a masochist, this kid has proven he is far from a messiah."

Making a knot at the top of the laces, Skyla stands up and starts to check herself over. First, she spins her right elbow pad to it's proper place. Then pulls down her top ever-so-slightly show she can show herself off a little better. "That's the thing I have a problem with the most. I showed up to a company as an eighteen year old girl, with a pretty face, and a mouth that could run all day. I didn't know the first thing about winning in the ring, and I got sent packing. How is it that people like Masochist, who wouldn't be able to win tonight, even if I laid down in the middle of the ring, get to keep their paychecks coming?" Skyla laughs sarcastically. "I told all of you last week that eventually management is going to take notice of the pile of garbage I leave in my wake, and that still stands true. They are just going to keep throwing these losers at me until the wins on my record earn me a real shot at doing something around here. I am a patient person, but I am not a quiet person. You won't be watching this ass walk out the door because the girl it belongs to isn't getting the good timeslots on the show. However, you will know that this girl isn't happy about it."

She gives herself another look over before she finishes. "I waited two years to get this shot, and I am still trying to earn my way all the way into the door. Clearly I haven't made much progress if people like Tim Patrick feel that they have to talk down to me on twitter like I am a child. I didn't sign up for this without knowing how things work. I don't need your help, and trying to give it to me unsolicited isn't going to get you a shot at spreading my legs. The fact of the matter is, I am ready for whatever man, women, or tranny that this company is going to throw at me. Macho Messiah is just another person that I am going to have to step over. The Empire of Blood isn't going to be a problem for me, at least not tonight. This is going to be done and over with before they even know what's up. You have a problem with that? Shit happens. Life sucks. Get a helmet." Skyla pushes the camera away and the scene cuts immediately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Macho Messiah [vs.] Skyla Vaughn   Macho Messiah  [vs.]  Skyla Vaughn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Macho Messiah [vs.] Skyla Vaughn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Battlegrounds :: IWF Battlegrounds :: Battlegrounds Roleplays-
Jump to: