Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BattleGrounds 80: Path to Valhalla

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

BattleGrounds 80: Path to Valhalla Empty
PostSubject: BattleGrounds 80: Path to Valhalla   BattleGrounds 80: Path to Valhalla I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:58 am

BattleGrounds 80: Path to Valhalla Countdown-o

The crowd begins to get settled in their seats as an announcer comes over the speakers letting everyone know that we are less than a minute from going live. Filing down the isles everyone rushes quickly. Some with signs in hopes of grasping that one moment of fame…the fifteen seconds ever so sought after.

BOOM

BattleGrounds 80: Path to Valhalla BGSet2_zps437cc8f1

The lights hit and the IWF logo comes across the tron. The fans erupt and stand on their feet as cameras pan around. Glimpses of signs that read:

|“SHEY SHEY ALL DAY DAY”|“PATH TO VALHALLA”|“#WESTILLBELIEVE”|
|“TIMMY MARRY ME”|“TICK TOCK”|”EOB”|”BLYSS FTW”|

BattleGrounds 80: Path to Valhalla NEWBGBanner2_zpsf870d413
BattleGrounds 80: Path to Valhalla Energy_solutions_arena
LIVE from the Energy Solutions Arena in Salt Lake City, Utah

Cutting to the announce booth Tom Foolery and Preston Poppycock sit primed and ready to being the show. As the crowd continues to cheer and fight to get their signs seen by the cameras Tom Foolery starts us off.

BattleGrounds 80: Path to Valhalla BroadcastTeamFinal_zpsfe6d7f23

Tom Foolery
Welcome, welcome, welcome to BATTLEGROUNDS! In case you’ve been under a rock I’m Tom Foolery and with me as always Preston Poppycock!

Preston Poppycock
Oi thank you mate, so tonight we get to finally ‘ear from Shey Shey as ‘er and Flex conduct a live interview right ‘ere tonight!

Tom Foolery
Plus a HUGE unification championship match!

Preston Poppycock
The first and last entrants into the Path of Valhalla will also be decided LIVE ‘ere tonight!

BattleGrounds 80: Path to Valhalla RPSpacerAV

Heather Thompson
This next match is scheduled for one fall and is our opening contest! Introducing first from Laredo Texas, weighing in at 129lbs…LLUVIA LUNA!!!

The lights in the arena dim as a white rose, with the petals tinted in golden yellow, appears on the titantron. The image stays as "How You Love Me Now" starts playing over the speakers. As the chorus starts, the rose disappears and Lluvia Luna walks out from the back as her video starts playing. She has a smirk on her face and her hands on her hips as she flips her hair onto her back, looking over at her mom, Isabella Luna, who can be seen clapping for her. The mother daughter duo begin to make their way down the ramp, Lluvia swinging her hips sensually as she does. When they reach the ring, Bella goes off to the side as Lluvia sexually slides into the ring and awaits the start of the match.

Preston Poppycock
The Cherokee Rose…more like the Puerto Rican Rose!

Tom Foolery
I do believe Mrs. Luna is full Cherokee.

Preston Poppycock
If she’s full Cherokee than I’m bloody Chinese mate.

Heather Thompson
And her opponent from Las Vegas, Nevada…weighing in at 213lbs, ZEVEN ZIIIOOOONNN!!!!

Audience of One blasts through the PA System as an over the shoulder camera follows Zeven all the way from the back as he dashes toward the curtain which he shoves away as the spotlights hit the camera and mess up its focus. When the camera focuses again, the overhead shot follows Zeven as he walks down the ramp trying to high five as many people as humanly possible. The shot then switches and shows Zeven climbing in the ring and then hitting one of the corners as he does his peace sign and salutes the crowd. He then does a backflip to the center of the ring awaiting the bell to sound.

BattleGrounds 80: Path to Valhalla Match
Debut Opening Match
Lluvia Luna
[vs.]
Zeven Zion

[Ding Ding Ding]

As the bell sounds Zeven pumps his arms up and down to get the crowd going as they begin to clap cheering him on. Lluvia scoffs at his actions and curls her lip at Zion. Still all smiles he extends a hand for her to shake. She walks right up to him and smacks him across the face causing Zeven to take a few steps back.

Tom Foolery
Oh the SASS!

Preston Poppycock
Bitch betta ‘ave my money right Thomas?

Tom Foolery
Don’t call me Thomas; however yes I do believe you are right…the urban term for that move I do believe is “Bitch Slap”.

Preston Poppycock
Quite right boy-o.

Rubbing his cheek with his hand Zeven smiles and steps back towards Lluvia this time golf clapping all the way up close and personal. She gets even more agitated stomping her feet in protest. Cocking back once more she swings quickly with another slap but this time Zeven snatches her hand out of the air and wags his finger in her face saying “not this time”. The crowd chuckles as Zeven tucks her arm up behind her pulling her close to him.

Tom Foolery
He refused to let the young lady strike him again. Zeven might be looking to get this one over with now.

Preston Poppycock
Ya know it’s funny ‘er name is Lunesta because yes indeed she does but me to sleep.

Zion leans in to kiss Lluvia on the lips but stops short inches from her mouth only to smile and whip her against the ropes. As Lluvia comes running back towards Zion he catches her with a picture perfect dropkick. Looking down at her he cringes at what he had done. Shrugging his shoulders the crowd laughs a bit as they watch the high flyer jump up to the top rope.

Tom Foolery
SKYROCKETS IN FLIGHT!

Preston Poppycock
That song is shite mate.

Zion launches himself up high into the air with incredible hang time flipping and landing viciously onto Lluvia. Zion bounces off of her a bit from the impact.

Tom Foolery
He calls that the Zion Experience!

Preston Poppycock
‘E can fly…’E can fly I give ‘im that much!

Diving back across the body of his opponent Zion hooks her leg and the referee drops down for the count.

- 1 -

- 2 -

- 3 -

[Ding Ding Ding]

Heather Thompson
Here is your winner…ZEVEN ZIIIIOOOOONNNN!!!!!

The camera’s cut to the backstage area where Alex Dillinger has arrived at the arena fashionably late as always. He walks into the back and strolls through giving smiles and flashing his trademark pearly whites and dimples. Signing a few autographs Alex runs into Steel Angel and Steel stops Alex.

Steel Angel
Hey boss man do you think I could come by your office later I wanted to talk to you about a few things if you don’t mind of course. I know you’re busy.

Alex Dillinger
No not at all, my office is always open so swing by later.

Steel Angel
Alright, will do!

Dillinger walks away from Steel and heads down the hallway. Turning to the right he passes by some of the talent slapping hands with Flex Johnson and Tim Patrick. His phone rings and he glances at it sliding the answer bar over.

Alex Dillinger
What’s up!? Hey man look don’t worry about anything. Yeah I’ve lifted the supension. See you at Ragnarok? Awesome looking forward to it…

Dillinger tucks his phone away inside his jacket pocket and continues walking down the hall.

Tom Foolery
The BOSS is here, looking dapper as usual. Wonder who he was on the phone with?

Preston Poppycock
Best boss in the world folks.

Alex walks over to the door with his name on it and opens it up. As he opens the door water floods out of the door soaking his pants and shoes spilling out into the hallway. People look on wondering what had happened. Dillinger steps into the flooded office his shoes squishing into the carpet with each step he takes. Glancing around the room everything is covered in water and completely soaked.

Tom Foolery
What in the world?

Walking up to the desk Alex notices a set of heavy chains lying across his desk. Examining the chains up close Alex turns to see Gordon Fury standing with Zeven Zion and looking into his office. Suddenly the door slams shut and the lights in the office go completely out.

Preston Poppycock
Bloody ‘ell the lights!

Quickly the lights turn back on and a giant streak of blood is smeared across the office door of Alex Dillinger. He looks concerned and glances all around him making sure no one is in the room with him. Rushing over to the door he opens it looking outside as Gordon and Zeven approach him to check on him. All three men survey the scene as we cut to a commercial.

BattleGrounds 80: Path to Valhalla Tumblr_mmmygj3imy1r19j80o2_250
Corey Casey: Chuck OH-EM-GEE DUDE!
BattleGrounds 80: Path to Valhalla Tumblr_mmmygj3imy1r19j80o5_r1_250
Chuck Matthews: Wow you shrunk.

Dillinger is standing inside his office as a crew works quickly to clean up the mess. With his hands on his temples he’s obviously annoyed with everything that’s gone on today. Obviously someone has been pranking Mr. Dillinger.

Brad Franklin
ALEX!

Alex pokes his head outside to see Brad Franklin running down the hall coming towards him. Clinching his fists by his sides Dillinger looks coldly at Brad Franklin.

Alex Dillinger
WHAT…DO…YOU…WANT!?

Brad Franklin
Look I know that I messed up, I know that I haven’t had my head on right. Look I know all of that. But I also know one thing…you love when someone shows heart and passion. Let me prove to you that I can be an IWF Superstar again. I can do it. I won’t let you down.

Alex Dillinger
You know what, fuck it fine. If you win next week then you’ll sign a contract that’ll allow you to be an active temporary member of this roster. Impress me in the Path to Valhalla and we’ll extend your contract. That’s the offer on the table you can either take it or pack your shit and get the fuck out of my building. The choice is yours.

Brad Franklin
DEAL!

With that Brad extends his hand and shakes Alex’s as he dismisses him with the flick of a wrist.

Heather Thompson
The following match is scheduled for one fall....the loser will become the first entrant into the Path to Valhalla match at Ragnarok!

"Animals" by Nickleback starts plays, and the crowd stars booing. As they continue to boo, a single purple light glides to the middle of the entrance stage, sitting there as the chorus starts playing over the speakers. Once the chorus starts, Megan pushes the curtain away and walks onto the stage, smirking as she stands in the center of the purple spotlight. She leans forward, bending at her waist as she blows a kiss to everyone in the crowd, smirking as she straightens up and they continue to boo her. She begins to sashay down the entrance ramp, the smirk staying on her face as she got closer and closer to the ring. Upon reaching the ring, Megan hops onto the ring apron and does a bit of light bouncing, getting herself psyched up a bit before stepping between the middle and top ropes, standing there for a moment to shake her ass before straightening up in the ring. As she walks around the ring with her arms raised in the air, Megan can be heard shouting, "I'm the Burning Star, bitches!" at the fans as they continue to boo her.

Heather Thompson
Introducing first....from Seattle, Washington...Megan Andrews!

The screen lights up with images of Nikita 'Lady' Luck as 'You'll Never Leave Harlan Alive' blares into the arena. Sparkling candy pink and sweet silver lights bathe the entrance.

In the deep dark hills of eastern Kentucky
That's the place where I trace my bloodline
And it's there I read on a hillside gravestone
You will never leave Harlan alive

Nikita skips through the curtain dropping her head back and throwing her arms out to her sides to open her hoody as she takes in the reaction from the crowd. Grinning from ear to ear, she skips her way down the steps and towards the ring. Nikita slides in under the bottom rope, sitting up on her knees and raising an arm up to happily acknowledge her fans. With the use of the ropes, she pulls herself up to her feet and skips around the ring, clapping and waving to the fans on every side.

Heather Thompson
And her opponent... from Harlan, Kentucky... Nikita Luck!

The First Entrant
Megan Andrews
[vs.]
Nikita Luck

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Megan looks at Nikita with a hunger filled smirk on lips. It was the look of a woman who had just gotten a new toy to play with. She rushes forward and hits Nikita with a clothesline from which knocks the other woman off her feet. Megan drops for the pin but Nikita gets her shoulder up before the one count.

Tom Foolery
Already with the pin attempt, I'm sure both women would like to get this match over and done with as soon as possible.

Preston Poppycock
Bruises are for the butch mate.

Both women roll about and get back to their feet. Megan looks all superiorly smug at her early offence but Nikita changes that with a snapmare followed by a running low-angle front dropkick to the her back. Megan drops and Nikita goes for the pin attempt.

-1-

Megan gets her kicks out. Nikita gets up and moves back to set up her next move while Megan stands back up. Once Megan is back on her feet Nikita hits a picture perfect rolling thunder. This leads to another pin attempt by Lady Luck which the Burning Star powers out of at the one count.

Preston Poppycock
I could pin both of em mate, give me the opportunity and we'll be half way through a bottle of tequila down to our skivvies.

Tom Foolery
Leave it to you to make my feel as though I could vomit.

Both women one again separate and stand up. Megan takes the offensive this time and hits Nikita with a swinging neckbreaker. This is followed up by an elbow drop to Nikita's stomach before going for a pin attempt. Nikita reaches out and grabs the ropes forcing the break.

Tom Foolery
NIKITA DOES IT! Excellent job! Top NOTCH!

Megan gets up as Nikita slides out of the ring. Nikita climbs up to the top ropes and launches herself at Megan in a springboard flying clothesline. They fall to the mat and Nikita once again goes for the pin attempt.

-1-

Tom Foolery
She COULD have her here!

Megan kicks out forcing Nikita off of her. Nikita gets up and moves back while watching Megan once more rise to her feet. As soon as Megan is back on her feet Nikita rushes forward with a spinning heel kick that hits Megan in the side of the head. Before Megan can react to this Nikita hits her with a front flip piledriver. The pile move is accented by a series of rolling hand theatrics. Nikita goes for the pin one again sure she has the win this time.

-1-

Tom Foolery
CHERRY BLOSSOM!!!

Preston Poppycock
As my man porky pig would say "that's all folks!"

Megan out of pure instinct counters with a schoolgirl roll-up with a handful of Nikita's tights.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Tom Foolery
SHE ROLLED HER UP! SHE ROLLED HER UP!

Preston Poppycock
I can't believe, ol' Tom 'ere is 'avin a meltdown and look at Nikita she can't even believe it!

Heather Thompson
Your winner...Meggggggggggggggan Annnnnnnnnnnnnndrewssss!

Tom Foolery
Exciting ending! I was certain Nikita had this one won.

Preston Poppycock
I think we all were mate.

As Megan has her hand in victory a strangely satisfied looking Nikita rolls out of the ring. She is met by her sister Raven and the two walk up the ramp. Exiting to the back.

Alex Dillinger is in the middle of the ring as there looks to be a Table set with a contract on it. Two chairs are at the table as he has a microphone.

Alex Dillinger
Ladies and Gentlemen, we are about to witness the contract signing between the two competitors in the main event of the upcoming Pay Per View on June 30th Ragnarok! It will be the current and reigning Champion Ethan Cage...*Crowd boos loudly* and the challenger...Griffin Hawkins! *The crowd goes wild this time.* I ask both competitors to conduct themselves like true professionals as they sign on the dotted line. I'd like to first bring out the Champion...Ethan Cage!

The crowd boos as "Hit The Lights" by Metallica hits. Ethan Cage comes out in his ring gear, raising the belt in the air, ignoring the jeers and taunts as he walks down to the ring.

Tom Foolery
Here comes the Champion! Though I am completely disgusted with his actions last week on Battlegrounds, he's lucky he isn't in jail!

Preston Poppycock
Normally I'd disagree with you but…you may be right. ‘E did go too far last week.

He gets into the ring, stepping between the ropes. He raises his title in the air as the crowd continues to boo him. Walking towards Alex he smirks and holds the IWF Championship right in front of him. Looking past him Alex shakes his head. Ethan takes his seat as his music ends.

Alex Dillinger
And the challenger...Griffin Hawkins!

The crowd loses it this time as "Monkey Business" kicks in.  Griffin Hawkins emerges from the curtain, dressed in street clothes consisting of a Marilyn Monroe T-Shirt and black jeans.

Tom Foolery
Listen to this reaction! There's no doubt who the crowd wants to see become World Champion on June 30th!

Preston Poppycock
Don't let it fool ya Tommy! Crowds are fickle and can change in an instant!

Griffin gets in the ring, taking off his silver aviator shades as he takes a seat. The music ends as Dillinger still has the mic.

Alex Dillinger
Gentlemen, both of you have reviewed the contract earlier tonight. Both of you know what’s at stake here…the most important prize in our industry. Two of you...

Ethan Cage
You can do us all a favor by shutting the fuck up. *crowd boos* No need to pretend, because everyone in this arena knows you're biased against me. This chump sitting across me gave you his word that he wouldn't interfere in my match last week and he did so anyway...and you don't do dick to him at all! He should be suspended or at least have his title shot taken away from him for what he's done!

Alex Dillinger
First off, you need to calm your little ass down Ethan...and don't ever interrupt me again. If anyone should be suspended or have anything taken away from them, it should be you. Last week you assaulted a fan for no reason whatsoever. I have the board of directors breathing down my neck to do something about it. I should fire you right now! *the crowd pops big time*...but I'm not going to do that. *the crowd boos at the decision* Because these people deserve to see a main event match between two of the best in Insurgency today. I will not have my main event jeopardized because someone thinks they are above the law in IWF. I'm not some pushover like Dr. Jessica Casey was. If you break the rules, there will be consequences. As of now you've been fined fifty thousand dollars. Get out of line like that again...and I don't care if you're Champion or not…I will fire your ass. Hell maybe even with this bummy ankle I just might have to BEAT your ASS.

The crowd cheers as Ethan sneers at Dillinger.

Ethan Cage
I see how this is; you're biased against me. I can see it in your eyes. You don't respect me; none of these people respect me! *the crowd boos* Week after week people have been looking at me like I am some kind of fluke Champion just because I was given the title. Someone like me deserves it! Molly Reid beat me by a fluke, that match means nothing. I deserve to be Champion right now…yet I don't get the respect I deserve! I can see these ignorant sheep taunting me, laughing at me, thinking my number is up at Ragnarok. Well at Ragnarok…I will walk in the Champion...and walk out the Champion..,and I will shove it right down each and every one of your throats!

Ethan signs the contract, putting his signature on the bottom. Hawkins looks calm as he has the microphone.

Griffin Hawkins
You think that's it Ethan? You think these people are laughing at you because they don't respect you? Dude, they aren't laughing at you because they don't respect you, they are laughing at you because you're an ass.

The crowd cheers in response as Ethan just glares a hole in Griffin.

Griffin Hawkins
But unlike them...I'm not laughing at you at all. I don't find a damn thing about you funny at all. Because when it comes to the Insurgency World Heavyweight Title...I don't joke around. See, you still don't get it man. When you're Champion, you're going to have to deal with stuff like this. Talking about how great you are doesn't make you a Champion...having it handed to you on a silver platter doesn't make you a Champion. Proving it night after night after night makes you a Champion, and so far, you haven't even proven that you deserve that title.

Ethan Cage
Shut the hell up! What makes you think you're better than me? What makes these idiots out here and everyone in the back think that you're better than me?! I beat your ass for this title...and I beat you the next match after when you tried to regain it. But yet, everyone seems to think that you got my number going into Ragnarok. Why? Because in the last few weeks you've been meddling in my matches, making my life a living hell? Oh that's right, It's because you somehow got your hands on some footage of Brandon Macdonald proving that he was sleeping with Molly and managed to blackmail him into giving you a title shot. You have the gall to chastise me for getting handed a belt…yet you were handed a title shot. Course everybody turns a blind eye to that. You're nothing more than a fucking hypocrite and you know it!

Griffin Hawkins
Ethan…look at me. I never said that I was a saint. I'm not a good person...I never have been. When it comes to that belt resting so proudly around your shoulder, I'm willing to sell my soul to the devil himself for a chance at it. While I'm not proud of what I done…the end justifies the means. It doesn't matter how I got the shot...what matters is I am in the Main Event of Ragnarok...and I am going to walk out with that title. This time there will be no sneak attacks, No special referees for you to hide behind, no corrupt officials, and no sluts who managed to sleep their way into the main event. Just you…and me. Maybe the reason everyone is saying I got your number…is because they know beyond a shadow of a doubt…I am better than you.

Ethan's glare on Hawkins intensifies as he grips his microphone.

Ethan Cage
You are NOT better than me! You will never be better than me you little bitch! I'm going to prove it at Ragnarok when I end your miserable excuse for a career once and for all.

Griffin signs his name on the dotted line and then gets up slowly, looking down at Ethan.

Griffin Hawkins
Who says we have to wait till Ragnarok, asshole? Why don't we see who the better man is right here, right now?

Ethan slowly gets up, the crowd is on their feet cheering. We may get Ragnarok early! Ethan smiles at him.

Ethan Cage
Heh Heh..you are dumber than you look. I'm not going to beat your ass down in front of these people for free. I'm going to bide my time for June 30th when I destroy you in front of the entire world. And after this..I never want to see your face again. See you at Ragnarok...Chump.

He smirks as he takes his belt and leaves.

Tom Foolery
It looks to me that the Champ...might be little bit yellow! He was challenged to a fight right here tonight by the challenger and he...

Preston Poppycock
That's no way to talk about our Champion! If anything he's psyching Hawkins out...he doesn't want to waste his time on him when he'll get him at Ragnarok!

Ethan raises the belt in the air at the ramp as Hawkins stares him down. Just as both men get into one another’s faces Alex Dillinger steps in pulling them apart as the lights in the arena go completely black. All that you can see are camera flashes.

BattleGrounds 80: Path to Valhalla Tumblr_mmrrhfkh6O1r0gu3zo1_500

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

The screen cuts out as the words disappear and the lights come back on with Dillinger, Hawkins and Cage in the ring still. Dillinger pushes them both back as the crowd looks on wondering what was going on.

Tom Foolery
That was…interesting.

Preston Poppycock
Bloody ‘ell was that?

As Cage walks to the back with his title over his shoulder Griffin stares him down doing the discount double check. Pointing to his opponent already claiming victory as we cut to a commercial.

BattleGrounds 80: Path to Valhalla 3qw4wv

Yuko has had enough of your shit.

Heather Thompson
This next match is scheduled for one fall…introducing first from Your Girlfriend’s Bedroom, weighing in at 235lbs…MACHO MESSIAH!!!

Macho comes out in a nice Fancy Edge like Ring Jacket. Not giving a fuck just like he didn’t give a fuck to do this right.

Heather Thompson
And his opponent from San Francisco California…weighing in at 115lbs…SKYLA VAUGHN!!!

Skyla Vaughn also walks to the ring not giving a fuck about her entrance. No pyros, no excitement, no fan reaction…just ZERO FUCKS given.

Battle of the Sexes
Macho Messiah
[vs.]
Skyla Vaughn

[Ding Ding Ding]

Skyla runs right towards Macho and uppercuts him staggering him backwards. She doesn’t waste anytime sweeping him to the ground. Macho gets up slowly on all fours only to have Skyla run full speed and nail a fame asser right onto the neck of Messiah.

Tom Foolery
SMOKED OUT!

Preston Poppycock
I’d love to, oh and she is most definitely the smoke show mate.

Skyla wastes no time hooking the leg of Macho for the pin.

- 1 -

- 2 -

- 3 -

[Ding Ding Ding]

Heather Thompson
Here is your winner…SKYLA VAUGHN!!!!

Tom Foolery
Short and sweet match here.

Preston Poppycock
‘Onestly mate if that match was any bit longer I would’ve taken your pen right there and gouged my bloody eyes right out.

The camera cuts to Paige Daniels backstage. She has a concerned look on her face as she holds the microphone close to her lips and looks down and then back up again. Clearing her throat she continues on.

Paige Daniels
Now as many of you know, IWF wrestler Sean Libby has not been present on an IWF show since his loss to Tim Patrick. Sean Libby suffered burns to his face as well as damage to his vocal chords. He was receiving treatment when he went missing from his hospital bed, but was later seen on the streets in California. Sean has been said to have been seen pan handling for money. Many people believe he is homeless at this point, although this information has yet to be confirmed. He apparently has turned into an alcoholic, according to an anonymous source. One anonymous tipper claimed that Sean Libby has bandages covered a large portion of his face and his clothes are worn and dirty. Libby has been said to be wandering the streets of Venice Beach asking for money, food, and alcohol.

However, as of 2 weeks ago, no noone I have spoken to has seen any sign of Sean. If anyone out there knows anything about the whereabouts of Sean Libby, please contact IWF management on. 1-800-CALL-IWF-1. Thank you.

Paige offers her sympathetic puppy dog eyes to the camera as it slowly fades to black leaving the number for everyone to call on the screen for a moment before completely fading out.

As we come back to the ring the cameras focus in on Roland Drax who is staring down his opponent across from him Jason Ginyu. The two men look primed and ready for battle. With Roland calling out Jason obviously Roland feels he can beat Jason and Jason will have to prove everyone otherwise in this grudge match.

Grudge Match
Roland Drax
[vs.]
Jason Ginyu

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Ginyu wastes no time in going after Drax in a series of vicious looking haymakers. Drax weathers the storm by finally managing to get a counter punch in which sends Ginyu back a few steps. Drax wasting no time manages to hit a neckbreaker on the Cap'n. Drax does for the pin.

-1-

Ginyu gets a shoulder up and quickly shows his ametuer wrestling background by reversing Drax's pin into a choke hold pin attempt. Drax powers out of the hold before the one count and pushes Ginyu off of him. Both men roll apart and get to their feet looking for the opening.

Tom Foolery
You know it was Roland Drax that called Jason out last week here on Battlegrounds.

Preston Poppycock
Apparently Jason 'ad snapped a towel on Roland's bum and to say the least 'e was not too pleased about the incident in the showers. I do believe that's what they're calling it on the web.

Tom Foolery
Completely and utterly...FALSE.

Drax lunges forward connecting with a scoop powerslam. This sends Ginyu to the mat with a jarring thud. Drax goes for the pin attempt but Jason kicks out at one. Roland pulls Jason to his feet and then sends him flying with a release German suplex. As Ginyu lands Drax steps back and gets ready for his next move. As The Cap'n gets back to his feet the Oni from the Far East launches into a handspring transitioned into a enziguri. Ginyu manages to slide out of the ring causing Drax to hit the ring post.

Tom Foolery
What innovation!

Preston Poppycock
Boy-o should be countin 'is lucky stars mate.

Ginyu uses the opening to slide back into the ring and then hits a Here Comes the Boom on the turning Drax. Ginyu grabs Drax and set him for the Body Dysmorphia. Yet Drax comes to and manages to counter the move into an elevated double chickenwing wheelbarrow facebuster.

Tom Foolery
Oh my LORD!

Preston Poppycock
'E's GOT EM!

After hitting the Oni!, Roland goes for pin locking the stunned Ginyu' leg in to get get the count. Ginyu slowly comes to as the referee makes the count.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Heather Thompson
Your winner...Rooooooooland Drrrrrrrax!

Drax looks down at Ginyu with a look of disgust on his face as his hand is raised in victory. He then pulls away and leaves the ring.

Tom Foolery
Drax made the challenge and obviously he say something in Ginyu that he could exploit and pick up the victory.

Preston Poppycock
Well mate 'e came out swingin and 'it em where it 'urts. Drax looked well tonight. Ginyu it's back to the drawing board boy-o.
[/b]

Last edited by Alex Dillinger on Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:00 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

PostSubject: Re: BattleGrounds 80: Path to Valhalla   BattleGrounds 80: Path to Valhalla I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:25 am

The cameras cut backstage quickly and we notice Alex Dillinger standing in his office still watching as the men continue to clean up and clean out his office. Steel Angel knocks on the door and enters with a smile.

Steel Angel
Hey boss…

Alex Dillinger
What’s up Steel?

Steel Angel
Look I know that you and I have had our battles and exchanged words. But either way it’s all water under the bridge and I love what you’ve been doing with the place. Everyone has been buzzing and the world has their eyes on IWF.

Alex Dillinger
Thanks for the vote of confidence I’m just one guy trying to do my best here.

Steel Angel
I totally get that and I’m here to do what I do best…win matches. I’ve been up and down lately and I know that but I still am one of the most consistent members of this roster and believe me when I tell you that in the Path to Valhalla match…I’m going to win it all. I’m going to get the shot to walk into the biggest showcase IWF produces and become IWF Champion once again.

Alex Dillinger
I love the fire man, it’s good to see the roster vying for the ultimate prize and doing everything they can to make sure they’re in this match and that they WIN this match.

Steel Angel
It WILL happen, I WILL win the match…

Just as Steel is talking in walks Etahn Cage with his championship over his shoulder. He shoves right past Steel Angel bumping into him and walking right up to Alex.

Ethan Cage
You know you can keep on doubting me and keep on running me down but there is no denying the fact that I am the FUCKING IWF CHAMPION! No matter what you think or the people think or whatever the FUCK Griffin Hawkins thinks…I’m the IWF CHAMPION! I’ll continue to be the champion after Ragnarok and from here on out. The only way someone is taking this thing from me is if they pry it out of my cold dead hands.

Ethan puts a finger in the face of Dillinger who looks like he’s ready to jump at any moment. Steel Angel sees this and steps in between the two and stands toe to toe…face to face with Ethan Cage.

Steel Angel
You know I’d be careful what I wish for if I was you…I’m coming for that pretty little title. Well as long as you don’t let Griffin walk in, punk you and take that belt right off your shoulder.

Ethan Cage
That’s cute, I’d love to see the AWFUL Steel Angel come and take my strap…yeah keep dreaming YUKO. Why don’t the both of you watch me work. Watch how a REAL champion takes care of business. Neither one of you could beat me…isn’t that right Alex?

Tossing out a final wink at Alex, Ethan heads out of the office chuckling to himself as he gets ready for his match. Steel and Alex both stare him down with disgust as the cameras cut back to the ring.

We return back to the arena when the lights go out and a haunting Native American chant sounds through the arena, a low fog rolls down the entrance stage and ramp surrounding the ring. Then the opening chords of "Spirit Horse of the Cherokee" blares through the arena

The trail of tears began for all the Cherokee
The white men came to trade & borrow,
But then they would not leave

Storming Raven slowly walks out onto the stage with Bella close behind, completely focused ignoring the crowd's reaction. He stands at the top of the entrance stage glaring at his opponent.

Some of us were taken by boat, and died at sea
Those of us who lived were sold to slavery.
We welcomed them as brothers, knowing nothing of
Their greed, born hunters not the hunted
As the white man hunts for me,
We are descendants of the animals
We live among the free

he slowly begins to walk down the ramp, Bella following.

Our trail of tears would end one day at Wounded Knee.
Great Spirit, thunder birds fly, we are wild and free
To fight and die by the open sky, Spirit Horse ride for me

He runs down the rest of the way, and slides in the ring, before getting to his feet. He walks over and glares intimidatingly into his opponents eye, seeming to look into his soul.

Heather Thompson
Following triple threat match is set for one fall, first from Laredo, Texas weighing at 251 Storming Raven!

The light's in the arena slowly dim and then they go completely out and the sound of static is heard coming from the speakers. A spotlight shines down on the entrance ramp.

I'm just a thorn in your side, the disrespect in your eye
I can't control myself
I'm like a snake in your drain, I'm takin' over your brain
Cause I can't help myself

Howard Harvard steeps out on stage wearing a suit turns around points to the curtain as Jack Savage and Kelly Savage emerge from behind it. As Jack droops down to one knee Kelly stands to his right side and runs her hands up down  body.

Every time I turn my head I can hear everything that's said
I know they wish I'd go away

Then Noah Philips quickly steeps out on to the stage he is wearing a suit and holding a silver Halliburton  briefcase he stands behind Jack and Kelly and nods his head.

Here I am again, hey now, hey now
I'm the mutherfucker of the year
Here I am again, hey how, hey now

Howard slowly leads the group down to the ring as Jack looks at the fans with a look of hatred in his eyes. They all stop as the reach the end of the ramp and Kelly once again runs her had up and down Jack's body .

Call me the jackal in heat, the blackest cat on the street
You better watch yourself
A hand grenade with no pin, a razor blade goin' in
I'm goin' straight to hell

They all keep standing tight where they are and Jack laughs as looks around to all the fans .A smile slowly creeps across his he looks at his wife. Noah and Howard walk around the couple and both enter the ring.

Every time I turn my head I can hear everything that's said
I know they wish I'd going away

Jack and Kelly both slowly make there way over to the steeps. Jack lets Kelly goes up the steeps first and is fallowed closely by Jack the stop again as they reach the top of the stairs. Kelly walks over and bends over right in front of Jack. She slowly enters the ring as Jack looks around at all of the fans.

I'm the mutherfuckeher of the year

Jack kiss his wife passionately on the lips and then he himself enters the ring. He walks over to the turnbuckles and claims the one that is closest to the entrance ramp and points to himself.

I'm the murherfucker of the year

Jack stands on the turnbuckle and keeps point to him self as the lights go back on.

Heather Thompson
From Green Bay, Wisconsin weighing 230 pounds Jack Savage!

Anthony just makes his way to the ring and jumps around warming up near a corner.

Heather Thompson
And from Salt Lake City weighing 212 pounds Anthony Dawkins!

Ref checks on all three men and signals for the bell.

Triple Threat Part Dos
Jack Savage
[vs.]
Storming Raven
[vs.]
Anthony Dawkins

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Tom Foolery
And we’re off!

Preston Poppycock
I’ve got me money on Savage tonight mate.

Storm comes out of his corner looking at Jack but doesn't notice Anthony run in with a dropkick to the side, forcing Storm to the ropes where he reels towards Jack who throws him over with a samoan drop. Storm climbs back to his feet and Anthony leaps up over his shoulders trying to take the bigger man down but Storm manages to prevent him from doing so. jack however provides an assist by hitting a big boot to Storm's face allowing Anthony to flip him over with a rolling powerbomb pinning his shoulders to the mat.

-1-

Tom Foolery
Jack trying to finish this one quickly

Preston Poppycock
‘E’s a veteran of the game so naturally ‘e knows the sooner the better.

Jack kicks Anthony in the back of the head to force the break. Anthony gets to his feet and is met with a series of rights to the face from Jack who then gains a head full of steam and knocks Anthony down with a hard clothesline.

Tom Foolery
Jack is on FIRE!

Preston Poppycock
‘E don’t need no water!

Storm slowly gets to his feet and leans on the ropes, Jack sees him just in time as Storm charges in with a wild strike but Jack ducks under and throws Storm over with a snap powerslam! Storm staggers to his feet as Jack runs towards him and knocks him over the ropes with a decapitating lariat that sends Storm over the ropes. Jack doesn't see Anthony who kicks him in the back of the hamstring causing Jack to fall on his hands and knees. Anthony then uses Jack as a launch pad leaping over the ropes right over where he lands on Storm who just got back up with a twisting body attack!

"Holy shit!"
"Holy shit!"
"Holy shit!"

Anthony gets to his feet and slides in but Jack is waiting as he stomps relentlessly on Anthony who covers up while trying to get to a vertical base. Jack pulls Anthony to his feet and attempts to whip him but gets reversed while Anthony pulls Jack back into a belly to belly but Jack catches him first and flings him over with a sambo suplex, Jack then makes the cover.

-1-

-2-

Anthony kicks out.

Tom Foolery
CLOSE CALL!

Preston Poppycock
All Jacky ‘ere tonight.

Jack pulls Anthony up but then he lashes out with a kick to the gut doubling Jack over. Anthony then grabs both sides of the head and drives him down with the face buster. Anthony then runs to one side of the ropes as Jack pulls himself up, Anthony then leaps up and nails a fame asser for good measure. He then rolls Jack into the cover.

-1-

-2-

Jack kicks out.

Tom Foolery
Anthony Dawkins, the young star showing his worth tonight.

Preston Poppycock
I must say I’ve been more and more impressed.

Anthony grabs the arm and gives it a twist before he yanks it down forcing Jack to his knees, doesn't have much effect as Jack fires back with a knee to the gut. Jack then whips Anthony who then baseball slides to the bottom rope where Storm just got up and he gets sent crashing back first into the barricade.

Meanwhile Anthony gets to his feet and matrix moves out of a clothesline attempt from Jack who then rebounds off the rope and Anthony vaults over him. Jack rebounds yet again and is met with a jaw shattering drop kick that nearly takes him off his feet. Anthony quickly gets to his feet and leaps up taking Jack down with a rough ryder rolling into the cover.

-1-

-2-

Jack kicks out.

Anthony then makes his way to the nearest turnbuckle and leaps off just as Jack gets to his feet. However Jack catches Anthony and drops him hard with a release exploder suplex! He then covers.

-1-

Jack noticed Storm sliding in to break up the cover and he gets off of Anthony and floors Storm with a flying tackle. Jack rolls off and waits for Storm to pull himself to his feet, he then charges in and spears Storm into the mat! He hooks the inside leg as he covers.

-1-

-2-

Anthony leaps up with a double ax handle and breaks the pin fall. He then takes off and rebounds off the ropes then takes Jack down with a hurricanrana. Jack gets thrown near the ropes next to where the announce table is and Anthony throws a huge drop sault that takes Jack over the ropes and he crashes near the apron.

Storm slowly gets to his feet as Anthony waits for him to turn around. He attempts to whip Storm to the turnbuckle but Storm reverses it and whips him towards it instead however Anthony leaps on the second turnbuckle and springs from the top only to nail Storm square in the forehead with the whisper in the wind that knocks him down.

Anthony then sees Jack make it to the ring apron and hits a low drop kick to the shins causing Jack to hit his jaw on the apron. Anthony then covers a downed Storm while Jack recovers.

-1-

-2-

Tom Foolery
HE’S GOT HIM ALL ALONE!!

Preston Poppycock
THREE!!!!

Jack runs towards the ring and slides in

-3-

Jack attempts to break the pin but is a second too late.

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson
Here's your winner, Anthony Dawkins!

Tom Foolery
Jack ALMOST broke it up but Dawkins is walking out victorious here tonight!

Preston Poppycock
So close…yet so fair mate. I know Jacky and if I know one thing ‘e won’t be down about this for too long.

Anthony rolls out of the ring just as Jack enters, Jack glares at Anthony who smiles as he celebrates his victory. Jack continues to glare at him as he retreats back stage, the camera centers on Anthony's smiling face before we cut to commercial.

BattleGrounds 80: Path to Valhalla 359343-funny-images-on-leader-kim-jong-un

We return to the action where the steel cage is seen hanging from many feet above the crowd, many weapons are seen hanging from the sides including chairs, chains, straps, kendo sticks etc. Heather is seen in the center ready to announce the next match.

Heather Thompson
Following contest is a steel cage match with weapons!

As "Bad to the bone" plays over the speakers, Frank Finelli walks out from behind the curtain. The fans greet him with a chorus of boos and jeers as he stands there for amoment soaking in the hatred towards him and he cracks a smirk as he starts to walk to the ring. The booing and jeering continues as he gets cloer to the ring and some fans hurl objects at him along with the insults. He swats a plastic bottle back into the crowd as it comes near him and slowly ascends the ring steps and climbs into the ring. He mounts the turnbuckles and trash talks the fans and then dismounts as black and gold pyro goes off high above the ring. he stands and leans on the turnbuckle in his corner awaiting his opponent.

Heather Thompson
First from Pittsburgh, Pa weighing tonight at 285 pounds Frank Finelli!

Tom Foolery
Frank the TANK as my commentary partner likes to call him. He’s got a nasty mean streak and I don’t think that Tim was smart in wanting to get in a cage with this animal.

Preston Poppycock
One thing you ‘AVE to remember mate is that Tim isn’t quite mentally stable. If anyone is crazy enough to beat Frank in a cage it’s ol’ Timmy.

The lights in the arena dim. "The Voice of Violence blasts through the PA system and this video begins to play on the big screens.

A spotlight shines in the crowd and searches for Tim Patrick, who is spotted in the crowd.  He begins to make his way through the fans wearing a black IRA style balaclava mask, a flank jacket, black jeans, black gloves, and black wrestling boots.  He makes his way to the guardrail and hops over it, sliding under the ring ropes.  He climbs to the 2nd rope in the far side of the ring and raises his fist in the air.

He hops down and removes his mask and jacket, looking directly into the eyes of his opponent, never blinking.

Heather Thompson
From South Philadelphia weighing 230 pounds Tim Patrick!

Tom Foolery
Here comes Tim Patrick

Preston Poppycock
I do believe that Tim could drink me under the table. Despite me being British and ‘im being all IRA we still get along quite well.

Tom Foolery
Somehow I really doubt that.

Heather leaves the ring as the steel cage lowers in place and the outside officials make sure that the doors and handles are locked and in place. Once that is done the lead official still in the ring checks on both men and calls for the bell.

Steel Cage Match w/ Weapons
Tim Patrick
[vs.]
Frank Finelli

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Tim instantly turns towards the cage wall and tries to pull a chair warped in barb wire from it's hinges but isn't fast enough as Frank grabs Tim from behind and throws him backwards. Tim rolls to his feet and gets decked with a running shoulder tackle that floors him. Franks takes a moment to show off his psyche before he takes a runs towards the ropes. Tim rolls to his stomach as Frank leaps over him and Tim gets to his feet and vaults over Frank who tries to spear him to no success. Frank turns around and Tim cuts him down with a swift kick to the shin taking him down to one knee before hooking the head and driving him straight down with the ddt. Tim then looks around the cage and sees an item he likes, he pulls a kendo stick covered in metal spikes ands waits for Frank to get to his feet. He attempts a homerun swing that Frank ducks under. Tim quickly turns around trying for another wind up but Frank catches him with a massive spinebuster!

Tom Foolery
FRANK! WITH THE POWER!

Preston Poppycock
BLOODY ‘ELL!

Frank grabs the kendo stick that Tim had and stalks Tim as he crawls to his stomach, Frank then smacks Tim's back using the base of the stick but then measures the spiked end and hits Tim square on the upper torso. The blow is thankfully absorbed by Tim's riot gear but that doesn't stop Frank from pushing the spikes deeper into the skin causing Tim to let out a scream of pain as the sharp ends pierce the skin. Franks tosses the spiked kendo stick aside and grabs Tim firmly by his hair then turns to the nearest wall where the chair wrapped in barb wire hangs. Frank runs with Tim and rams his head hard against the cage wall right where the chair with barb wire is and Tim's skull hits right where the barbs are and the force of the impact causes him to be flung backwards as he tumbles near the center of the ring bleeding badly from the forehead where the barb made it's mark.

Tom Foolery
Frank is MANHANDLING TIM!

Preston Poppycock
Oi all that blood…I might faint…

Frank gets into a three point stance as Tim stumbles to his feet, trying to get his bearings, Frank charges full throttle looking for another spear but Tim thinks fast and goes low with the dropkick causing Frank to fall head first towards the nearby cell wall which just happens to have a metal chain hanging where Frank's head made contact.

Tom Foolery
TIM MOUNTING A COMEBACK!

Preston Poppycock
Firing on all cylinders the fiery potato!

Tim pulls himself to his feet and walks towards the nearest wall where most of the weapons hang while Frank is hunched near the corner shaking the cobwebs off. Tim pulls out a trash can, a few lids and a table which he simply tosses into the ring. He also sees a black bag hanging from the cage and pulls that out as well. He then sets up the table and stacks the two lids on top. He kicks the can out of the way and proceeds to open the bag and dump the contents on top of the lids. Turns out the bag contained metal spike jacks you know the kind you see used in action films like Death Race? Those kind, he just pours them all on the lids which are stacked on top of the table. Tim throws the empty bag away and turns to Frank who had just now pulls to his feet.

Tom Foolery
What are those?

Preston Poppycock
It looks like some kinda spikes or something…

Tim stalks Frank who stumbles towards him, Tim lifts him onto his shoulders and tries to carry him over to where the table is however Frank rams an elbow to the temple causing Tim to lose his grip and Frank slips from the back. Frank turns Tim around and boots him hard in the gut doubling him over. He then reels Tim in and positions him for a powerbomb, he gets him on his shoulders and takes a few steps back before he starts running towards the table. Tim tries to free himself by raining closed fists to Frank's skull but he manages to throw Tim right into the table with the trashcan lids and the spiked metal jacks!

Tom Foolery
SWEET MOTHER OF PEARL!

Preston Poppycock
POOF BOBS YA UNCLE!!!!

"HOLY SHIT!!!"
"HOLY SHIT!!!"
"HOLY SHIT!!!"
"HOLY SHIT!!!"

Tim arches his back as his face is a torrent of pain and agony, a close up shows the metal spike jacks embedded into his riot vest and you can even see a few drops of blood on them.

Tom Foolery
The ring is a crimson mess…

Preston Poppycock
Absolute and utter chaos, this match ‘as been INCREDIBLE.

Frank pulls himself to his feet and tears off Tim's vest exposing his back which has lacerations from where the jacks dug into the skin. He moves in looking for a german suplex but Tim fights out of it with elbows to the face forcing him to let go. Tim switches it around with a waist lock go behind and somehow manages to fling Frank over with a german suplex of his own though it took much out of him. Both men take a breather on the mat while the ref counts them out.

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Frank gets to his hands and knees and makes it to one knee, Tim crawls to the nearest ropes and uses those to pulls himself up.

-5-

-6-

-7-

Both men get to a vertical base and Frank makes his way towards Tim but doesn't see him pull another kendo stick wrapped in a metal chain and clocks him right on the skull with it.

Tom Foolery
Thought we were about to have another draw here. If you all remember correctly it wouldn’t be the first war Tim was in that ended in a draw.

Preston Poppycock
Tim is the type of wrestler that ‘as no quit. ‘E keeps coming and coming, you need to damn near kill the man to stop ‘im.

While Frank is recovering Tim walks over to where another table that has a sheet of wiring on it can be seen. Tim misjudged the recovery time of Frank as the moment he turns around Frank hits a massive spear driving him right into the table with the wiring the impact of the move was enough to nearly take the cage wall almost off it's hinges.

Tom Foolery
THAT NEARLY BLEW OFF MY MUSTACHE!!!

Preston Poppycock
The crowd is going bananas!

Frank then gets to his feet, blood running down his forehead from where the blow from the kendo stick came from. He picks Tim and pulls him out of the mess of broken pieces of woods and tangled wires. He then picks Tim up and sets him for the Finelli Fatality.

Tom Foolery
WAIT A MINUTE TIM IS GOING FOR THE FINELLI FATALITY!!!

Preston Poppycock
THE ULTIMATE DISRESPECT!

However before he could pull it off Tim kicks back with as much force as possible towards the groin of Frank causing him to let go. Tim then finds the trashcan from earlier and grabs it, he then smacks Frank upside the head with it causing a huge dent in the can. Tim smacks him hard again causing Frank to lean heavy on the battered cell wall that was unhinged due to Frank's attack before. Tim with his crimson mask looks up and reaches for a chair wrapped in barbwire and tosses it to Frank then takes a running start back to the opposite in. Frank pulls himself up, still holding to the chair as Tim runs as fast as his legs can carry him as he spins with a massive heel kick right into the chair slamming it into Frank which in turn slams into the cell. The force is strong enough to take down the cell wall as both men tumble over the wall with Tim hitting the ground first while Frank's body just slowly slides down the broken cell wall.

Tom Foolery
THREW THE CAGE! I THINK TIM LANDED FIRST!

Preston Poppycock
WHO WON!!!?

"THAT WAS AWESOME!
HOLY SHIT!
THAT WAS AWESOME!
HOLY SHIT!

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson
Here's your winner, Tim Patrick!

Tom Foolery
TIM DID IT! HE BEAT FRANK!

Preston Poppycock
Everyone is on their feet!

Tim is helped by the officials and he looks like he had seen better days. Frank though is worse for wear as he is still slumped near the cage wall. Tim limps his way back, slapping a few high fives with the fans. Just then EOB comes from behind the curtain. Thor drops Tim with a thundering clothesline. Storming Raven and Macho Messiah join in the chaos as they put boots to Tim. Frank slowly makes his way over to his allies.

Tom Foolery
Oh this just isn’t right…

Preston Poppycock
Tim has been through ‘ell tonight and EOB like a bunch of vultures just picking the bones dry.

Macho and Storming hoist Tim high up in the air at the far right end of the entrance stage. Thor commands Frank to stand in front of Tim. Running full speed Thor runs at Frank who launches Thor into the air. Thor hits Tim in the chest with a HUGE missile dropkick that sends Tim flying backwards landing flat on his back. The sick thud of Tim’s body hitting the cold pavement causes concern from the crowd.

Tom Foolery
SWEET LEAF! TIM IS BROKEN!

Preston Poppycock
Someone needs to ‘elp Timmy!

The Empire of Blood stand at the top of the ramp looking over the fallen Tim Patrick. They leave him in a broken bloody mess before heading to the back as we cut to the backstage.
Back to top Go down
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

PostSubject: Re: BattleGrounds 80: Path to Valhalla   BattleGrounds 80: Path to Valhalla I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 9:54 am

BattleGrounds 80: Path to Valhalla Set+MTV+New+Series+Celebrity+Rap+Superstar+88UXEhBHN_Il

Become a Rap Star....get bitches. Griffin Hawkins approved.

Don't Stop Believing" by Journey plays throughout the arena. Becky Valiant comes out first leading the crowd in singing this rock and roll classic.

Heather Thompson
The following Triple Threat Match is scheduled for one fall. Entering the ring first..from Parts Unknown..weighing 268 Pounds...Werner Wehrmact!

Tom Foolery
Wehrmact is an impressive young man..a victory over two established stars may put him on the map!

Preston Poppycock
Thank ya Captain Obvious! If ‘e wants to make a name for ‘imself, ‘e better go ‘ome with the win!

Werner Wehrmact comes out through the curtains with a serious expression on his face as he slowly walks to the ring. When he gets about halfway down, his right arm starts to rise an then flexes. Werner looks at it in surprise and he turns back to the ring where he yells out, "The arm hungers!"

He finishes walking to the, and rolls in underneath the ropes. He gets back up, and his slam arm once again begins to flex. He pushes it back down as he makes his way to his corner.

The lights fade out as the sound of a bell tower rings throughout the arena, a few more moments fly by before...

"Unleash the warrior within!"

Pyro sets off from both sides on the entrance ramp in the form of a pair of angel wings with the words "Heaven's Gladiator" appearing in crystal blue letters on the titantron. A single platform can be seen being lowered at the ramp revealing Steel Angel and Marley Jones standing at the center. Steel Angel is wearing a white and blue warrior tunic with angel designs decorated on the back and a gold cross shape tapestry on the front. Marley is wearing a light blue warrior tunic with feathers decorated on it and long leather boots. Steel's long black hair flows in the air as he stares at the crowd before him.

They fall in line, one at a time
Ready to play
(I can't see them anyway)
No time to lose, we've got to move
Steady your helm
(I am losing sight again)

Steel Angel and Marley jump off the platform and they both bow before fans as they shower them in cheers. Steel Angel then walks slowly towards the ring every step with purpose, every movement loose and flowing while Marley holds his arm following his every move.

Fire your guns
It's time to run
Blow me away
(I will stay, in the mess I made)

After the fall
We'll shake it off
Show me the way

Steel Angel then stops at the end of the ramp where he brings his hands together with the middle and index fingers joining together pointing straight out with the other fingers curled together overlapping one another. He then moves his hands while in this symbol up, down, left and then right in the form of a cross before bringing both middle and index fingers to his lips and kisses them. He then separates his hands as he points to the sky unleashing blue pyro from the entrance ramp.

Heather Thompson
And his opponent..from San Diego California...weighing 220 Pounds...The Steel Angel..Yuko Isamu!

Tom Foolery
Yuko has a lot to prove going into this match. He's wanting to prove that he is still a force to be reckoned with!

Preston Poppycock
But you can bet ya bottom dolla that Parker is somewhere watching this match!

Only the strongest will survive
Lead me to heaven, when we die
I am the shadow on the wall
I'll be the one to save us all

Steel Angel then walks around the ring slapping high fives with some of the fans before climbing through the second rope and enters the ring. Marley walks to one side and claps with the fans as she watches him.

There's nothing left, so save your breath
Lying in wait
(Caught inside this tidal wave)
Your cover's blown, no where to go
Holding your fate
(Loaded I will walk alone)

He smiles as looks around the ring, he then poses which causes the fans to cheer some more.

Fire your guns
It's time to run
Blow me away
(I will stay, in the mess I made)

He then removes the tunic and takes it off showing his ripped features to the ladies in attendance some of whom scream in delight before he hands it to Marley. He is also wearing gold karate style pants with white flame like designs on the ankles and the words "Steel Angel" written in black latin like writing on the sides.

After the fall
We'll shake it off
Show me the way

He then moves to the center of the ring and forms the same hand gesture he did at the end of the entrance ramp. This time as he ends the gesture by pointing to the sky that white pyro erupts from the corners.

Only the strongest will survive
Lead me to heaven, when we die
I am the shadow on the wall
I'll be the one to save us all

Wanted it back
(Don't fight me now!)

He then tilts his head from side to side and he gets ready for his match.

The lights go out, the first chords of Hit the Lights by Metallica begins to play. Then the stage fills with blue, sparks shower down from the titan tron, and out comes Ethan, walking through those sparks, in a hoodie vest, long wrestling gear, black elbow pads, and gloves. Ethan stops at the entrance way and peeks from under his hoodie and then walks at a comfortable pace with the hood covering his face, smirking.

Heather Thompson
And their opponent...from Las Vegas Nevada..weighing 238 Pounds..he is the IWF World Heavyweight Champion...Ethan Cage!

Tom Foolery
Many would say that the Champion hasn't been on his game as of late. the challenger Griffin Hawkins has been playing mind games with him..getting under his skin. He is this close to snapping!

Preston Poppycock
‘E can't let ‘Awkins get the best of ‘im, ‘e's the Champ! If ‘e wants to prove ‘imself to the world that ‘e is the rightful Champion, ‘e needs to do it tonight!

Tom Foolery
I am being told now that Alex Dillinger has barred Griffin Hawkins from ringside, that means this match will go on without interruption!

He rolls into the ring, he stands in the middle of the ring and right as the singer of his theme song screams "Hit the Lights", Ethan throws back the hood and exposes his face and holds his arms out at his sides. Once that's done, he goes to the corner and props his self up on the corner turnbuckle awaiting his opponent.

Triple Dipple (Non-Title)
Ethan Cage
[vs.]
Steel Angel
[vs.]
Werner Wermacht

[Ding Ding Ding]

The Bell rings as the three competitors meet in the center of the ring. Neither know which are going to make the first move. Then suddenly Werner and Yuko both begin double teaming Cage! Both are hammering on him with malicious intent. Yuko throws him into the corner and begins punching on him. Werner takes his turn and begins chopping his chest, getting a "WOOOOO" from the crowd. Ethan stumbles out of the corner and Ethan meets him with an atomic drop and then runs the ropes hitting a diving clothesline!

But just as Yuko gets up, Werner hits him right in the back of the head! He grabs Ethan and scoops him up and slams him down. He runs the ropes and hits an elbow drop right to the chest. He scoops him up and runs him to the ropes, hitting a running clothesline. As Yuko stumbles out, Ethan has recovered, hitting an Enziguri! He then goes to work on Werner with hard punches, staggering the big man. He goes to pick him up but just can't lift him! Werner hits an axe handle to the back, halting the attempt. He kicks Ethan in the mid section and hits a  Stalling Suplex, putting pressure on the back. He picks up Ethan and throws him to the corner, choking him with his boot as the referee begins a 5 count.

Keeping up the punishment, he grabs a prone Ethan and elbows him in the back of the neck before going for a Powerbomb. But before he could lift him, Yuko hits him with a missle dropkick! The crowd is on their feet as Ethan turns around and is dazzled by a flurry of martial arts kicks, followed by a Roundhouse Kick upside the head! Ethan stumbles out of the ring. But as he turns around he is clotheslined to the outside of the ring by Werner!

Tom Foolery
The action is so big it can't even be contained in the ring!

Preston Poppycock
Just so you know, if they come over ‘ere, I'm using you as a shield!

Tom Foolery
I don't think so, you'll be talking to nobody because I'll be outta here by the time they make their way over here!

Ethan catches Yuko with a thumb to the eye, blinding him temporarily. Looking to add some more damage, Ethan grabs a chair.  He shouts "Turn around you fuck!" as he has it raised, but at the last moment the Referee snatches it from him! The ref argues with Ethan telling him he better stop it or else. This gives Yuko time to recover and turns him around with a punch right to face! But he has forgotten about Werner who clotheslines him from behind. He grabs Yuko and smashes his head into the steps before throwing him back into the ring.

Werner is back in the ring and goes to pick up Yuko, but he quickly hits him in the mid section. Yuko is still alive as he begins fighting back as he gets up. He runs Werner to the ropes and catches him with a dropkick! He goes for a Springboard Moonsault, but is stopped by a fist to the face by Ethan just as he jumps on the ropes! Ethan takes advantage by hitting a springboard legdrop! He quickly hooks the leg.

Yuko gets the shoulder up! Ethan is determined to put him down as he picks him up, going for a Suplex! But Yuko manages to wiggle his way out of it and lands on his feet behind him, hitting a Backstabber! Werner sees a prone Ethan and raises him on his shoulders! Yuko knows what this means and quickly ascends the ropes, hitting a flying clothesline, shades of the Legion of Doom's Doomsday Device! He quickly makes a cover.

Werner pulls him off! Both men are arguing and then suddenly they begin trading punches! The crowd is loving this! Werner then kicks Yuko in the mid section and hits a Pumphandle Powerslam! He then motions it's time to go up as he goes uptop the Turnbuckle, but we never get to see what he has planned as Ethan is up, rushing to the ropes and hitting a Belly to Belly off the top rope!

Tom Foolery
Sweet mother of pearl, what a move!

All 3 Superstars are down as the referee begins the ten count. That move looks like it took as much out of Ethan as it did Werner. Yuko begins showing signs of life as he crawls over to Werner, draping an arm around him.

Werner gets the shoulder up! Yuko looks to be getting a bit frustrated as he is getting up.  He scoops up Werner and goes for a DDT, but Werner still has some strength left as he rams him back first into the turnbuckles!  He then picks him up, going for the Demon Spanker, but as he is running, Yuko slips out and pushes him into the turnbuckles ribs first! He takes advantage by hitting a Springboard Roundhouse Kick!  Ethan Cage takes the advantage as he kicks Yuko in the back, he waits for him to turn around and goes for a Hit The Lights! But Yuko sways out of the way and Ethan eats Canvas! Yuko then picks up a stunned Ethan and hits the Divine Cutter! Yuko quickly makes the cover.

3!!!!!

Heather Thompson
Here is your winner....Steel Angel!!!

Tom Foolery
Oh my God! Yuko has just pinned the Champion! What an upset!

Preston Poppycock
Oh man...this is a bad omen for Ethan going into Ragnarok…will we be seeing a new World Champion?!

Yuko's hand is raised in victory as he makes his way back up the ramp. In the ring Ethan is angry, pounding the mat and running his hands through his hair in frustration as he glares up at the victor.

Coming back from commercial we see Cash Carter in the ring with a microphone as the crowd is settling back into their seats. He looks around and gets the signal that we’re back to LIVE action.

Cash Carter
Aiight den yall tonight is a big night, we’re only two weeks away from the ROK! Now errrbody already knows bout the Path to Valhalla match and Griffin and Ethan…but we’re about to address the High Impact Championship match! So without anymore wasting time…give it up for the legend himself…this nigga might be old but he still does the damn thing…give it up for my man FLEX…JOHNSON!!!!

“In Division” by Underoath begins to blare over the speakers.

"I lay in a bed of resistance,
Chained to either side.
I really wish I could reset, rewind."

Smoke slowly begins to creep and fill the stage.

"I really wish I could reset rewind.
You know it's never the way we planned it.
I really wish we could reset rewind."

After a few moments, Flex Johnson strolls out and looks out at the crowd.

"I'm planning a revolution inside my head!
I'm planning a revolution when I break free.
I call for annihilation.
Describe the sunlight so I can feel it's burn.
If only I could get up from this bed!"

He walks slowly down the ramp. A number of fans boo him; a number of fans cheer for Flex as well.

"Living inside a hole they put me underground.
Where they can never find me 'less they dig me out."

Flex circles the ring one time, and then rolls into the ring.

"But no one seems to care anymore!
I'm digging, I'm digging my way out.
'Cause when I breathe in there is no release!"

He walks over to the near turn buckle and points a finger to the sky.

"I've been living inside a hole they put me underground.
Where they could never find me 'less they dig me out.
I've been living inside a hole.
Where they could never find me 'less they dig me out."

Flex hops off the turn buckle and turns to face Cash Carter grabbing his microphone from him. Cash rolls his eyes and grabs one from a camera man.

Cash Carter
So Flex…

Flex Johnson
Pipe down youngster you see I’ve got the microphone and I’m talking so it’s time you close your mouth and let me do my thing. Now all I’ve been hearing for the last two weeks is that I’m a snitch and all this stuff. Yet no one wants to point out that I was doing my civic duty. Matter of fact these people should be THANKING me.

The crowd boos in disapproval as Flex gives them the “what?” look throwing his arms up in the air, a baffled look plastered on his face.

Flex Johnson
Look she was out drinking and driving acting reckless stealing cars and giving our people a BAD name. I couldn’t just let that slide. I’ve got a family and I know if they were in a accident that I could've prevented I’d never be able to live with myself so take a long look in the mirror before you stand out here and chastise me!

Cash Carter
YO! Man that’s all fine and good you can come out here actin all Jesse Jackson like and bullshit but we didn’t ax you out here to just go on and on. Nah homie it aint that easy. Give it up people…lemme hear you make some noise for YOUR IWF HIGH IMPACT CHAMPION…SHEYANNE SUCCESSFUL!

Flex Johnson
That’s bull she’s suspended!

Cash Carter
Live via satellite so comb yo fro playa…

As the cameras pan to the Pheonix-Tron we see Shey sitting there smiling from ear to ear with the High Impact Championship on her lap.

Cash Carter
How you doin ma?

Sheyanne Successful
Hi Cash, I’m glad to be here with you.

Cash Carter
Alright so this is what’s goin down. Now if yall don’t like it you can take it up with The D…Mr. Boss man to most yall. ANYWAYS! So check it Flex the people wanna know what is it about Sheyanne that really bothers you?

Flex Johnson
Well for starts look at her…the way she’s dressed.  The top with her chest about to just leak right out…the jean shorts cut up the sides so her booty can hang out. Have some self-respect. It’s not even just the whole image though. It’s the attitude. She gives our people a bad name. It’s people like her that go out party it up and live the fast life that makes our people look like a less advanced group. It disgusts me. She’s week by week setting back the black race by decades. You wanted to know the real problem I have with her? There it is…it’s not like that it's not obvious either. A champion shouldn’t act like a damn wild horny teenager. Grow up kid…

Sheyanne Successful
The FUCK!? This mothafucka…

Cash Carter
WOOOOOAAAHHH!!! Ease up a lil though. Shey Shey you’ll have a chance to say your bit. This next question is for you. So Shey the people wanna know are you sorry for what you did that night?

Sheyanne Successful
Am I sorry? That shouldn’t even be a question Cash. I mean I’ve been suspended without pay and I just became a champion. It was a mistake and I’ve already admitted to that. People make mistakes, we all do. I just know that it’s a mistake that’ll never happen again. I got a little wild and crazy and my girls had me ready to go. It was the happiest moment in my life. I achieved the goal I’ve always wanted to and captured a wrestling championship.

Flex Johnson
You STOLE that championship and I’m taking it back. That belt is mine. You aren’t a REAL champion and you never could be a REAL champion. At the end of the day you’re just a kid…

Cash Carter
Yall need to chill the fuck out. Flex this next question is everyone wants to know…are you in fact the original actor that played Buckwheat from the Little Rascals? Hahahahaha nah I’m just playin doe.

The crowd laughs along with Cash as he slaps Flex on the back only to get a serious glare causing Cash to pull his hand back quickly.

Cash Carter
Real talk though Flex…I’d buzz that shit on yo head bruh. The next question the people REALLY wanna know Flex is…if you do lose to Shey what’s next for you? Would you consider retirement?

Flex Johnson
I’m not even gonna talk about that. You know it’s a joke that I come out here only to have you crack jokes and have Shey act like a perfect little angle on the tron…man this is just STUPID. You can all pretend you don’t know that I was right with what I did and you can all point and laugh at Flex. But the bottom line is this…at Ragnarok there won’t be any more laughing…no jokes…just me and that THING right there. One on one…your mouth talks a lot and I’m sure it swallows more than it talks…that stops at Ragnarok. I’m taking back MY TITLE the one that management tried to rip away from me. Yeah I said it. Corey Casey and all the decision makers backstage wanted to keep ol’ Flex down. You see they plotted and wanted a youngster to take the belt off of me. “It’d benefit the youth” I was told. Now they aren't here. Now it’s just gonna be me and you Shey. Get ready…no matter what people say this ol’ dog has a ton of fight left in him. Shine that belt up woman I want it looking PRISTINE for the pay per view! Can't stop, won't stop. I'm bringing that title back home to me.

Flex drops the microphone and winks at Sheyanne before shoving Cash on his ass and exiting the ring to a chorus of boos from the crowd. He keeps walking as Cash puts the microphone to his mouth.

Cash Carter
Ladies and gents give it up for the mofuckin SNITCH…FLEX JOHNSON! Now Shey you got anything you wanna say boo boo?

Sheyanne Successful
You know what Cash, I would come at Flex and I would knock him on his ass like the bitch made ass nigga he be buuuut…I’m gonna stay classy…

She stands up and sets her title to the side giggling all the while. Steeping back away from the camera so her entire body is visible Shey bends over and slides her jean shorts down showing over her ass in a pair of lacey aqua colored booty shorts.

Sheyanne Successful
Kiss my beautiful ass Flex “Baby” Johnson. See you at Ragnarok…BIIIIITTTCCCHHH!!!!

As Shey starts busting up you can hear her girls in the back cracking up just as much. The camera cuts off and the Phoenix-Tron goes black. Cash is wide-eyed and cheesin like crazy in the ring as Flex shakes his head throws his hands down and heads to the back.

Cash Carter
Damn dat girl puts the ASS in CLASS…DAMN! So folks that’s the High Impact Championship matchup for Ragnarok. Flex Johnson and Sheyanne Successful one on one! Don’t forget to order us on pay-per-view! I’m OUT!

Dropping the microphone Cash throws his arms up as the crowd applauds the Battlegrounds music begins to play loudly over the PA as the camera pans to Tom and Preston at the announce booth.

Heather Thompson
The following match is for the undisputed RISING PHOENIX CHAMPIONSHIP!

Tom Foolery
Here we go Preston! The unification bout to unify the Phoenix Championship and the Uprising Championship!

Preston Poppycock
Quite a smart thing Alex is doin 'ere.

Heather Thompson
Introducing first from Parts Unknown weighing in at 175lbs he is your Uprising Champion...SAH'TA THOOOORRR!!!!

The opening riff to "Let it Die" by Ozzy Osbourne echoes through the arena's speaker system as the lights dim. A few seconds pass before a golden light focuses on the top of the ramp. Standing there is a regal looking Sah'ta Thor who is wearing a white furred red satin kingly mantle with a matching crown (ala Lawler). In his right hand is a royal scepter studded with gems. The light takes on a reddish tinge as four women (Melfina, Briandea, Paige, and Colliette) dressed in varying colored corsets come out from the back and surround him. As the the lyrics start up the group starts down the ramp as the women dance around him. Once at the ring Thor hands the crown and scepter to the women before shrugging off the royal robes. Thor is now revealed to be standing in a pair of black jeans and a red t-shirt with a golden pattern of the Seven Deadly Sins with the words Sin Incarnate in white. He pulls off his shirt revealing his scarred toned muscular upper body. He turns and starts pacing in the ring as he awaits his opponent.

Tom Foolery
Thor has been an absolute terror since joining the IWF.

Preston Poppycock
So 'as 'is opponent!

Heather Thompson
And his opponent...from Chicago Illinois weighing in at 120lbs she is your Phoenix Champion...BLYSS LOCKHART!!!!

Preston Poppycock
Ya know Tom I'd give Thor the weight and strength advantage but let's face it...'E only weighs fifty five pounds more than 'er! Thor has the frame of a small boy.

The arena dims and as the music starts, lights start flashing on and off like crazy all over the place until the vocals kick in and the lights go to normal with Blyss popping out of the curtains and jogging down the ramp. She yells at the crowd to get them pumped and hops onto the apron, hanging off the rope with one hand as she poses for the crowd and cameras. Then she jumps over the ropes and runs up the turnbuckle, bending down and then slowly straightens herself up just as the music screams “I won’t bow to weakness!” She smiles and poses before jumping back down and waits for her opponent.

Championship Unification
Blyss Lockhart
[vs.]
Sah’ta Thor

[Ding Ding Ding]

Blyss and Thor stare each other down. Thor starts to club away at Blyss pounding her back then whipping her against the ropes. Thor catches Blyss as she attempts a cross body. Blyss escapes and uses her momentum to send Thor to the outside.

Tom Foolery
There goes THOR, Blyss displays uncanny awareness.

Blyss runs along the apron and missile dropkicks Thor in the face sending him crashing backwards against the barricade. The crowd starts to go crazy cheering for Blyss.

Preston Poppycock
Blyss is quite lovely Tom…just simply pleasant.

Tom Foolery
You know I expected something more…

Preston Poppycock
I’d just love to take ‘er right there in the ring.

Tom Foolery
There it is.

Blyss picks Thor up by the hair and runs holding the back of his head directly towards the ring post. She launches Thor right into the ring post causing him to bounce back and fall to the ground flat on his back. While Thor lies flat on his back Blyss makes her way up to the top turnbuckle. Leaping off the top she twists and turns her body.

Tom Foolery
If she hits this it’s all over!

Thor rolls out of the way last second as Blyss smashes her back on the thin mat rolling around in pain.

Preston Poppycock
Oi Blyss ‘old on love! I’m coming…

Tom Foolery
You do know that Thor will more than likely punch you right in the kisser.

Preston Poppycock
Um mate why would ‘e want to kiss me? But I know that if I go over there I could get my love disqualified.

Thor pushes his hair back with his hand and boots Blyss right in the gut sending her rolling away further. He stalks after her with a smile on his face awaiting for her to get to her feet. As Blyss stands up Thor charges right towards her and CUTS her right in half with a twisted spear. Blyss flips over being turned inside out by the spear. The crowd oh’s at the brutal looking move. The referee reaches the count of 8 as Thor tucks into the ring and back out to restart the count.

Tom Foolery
Someone should force Thor to take this match into the ring! We aren’t slobs or backyard performers. We are professional dog gone it!

Preston Poppycock
That’s the first time I’ve ever ‘eard you whine…want some cheese….hahahahahahaha OI! That was great mate…hahahaha there I go again. Bloody ‘ell I’m fantasitic!

Still controlling the pace Thor throws Blyss against the steps sending her tumbling over them with a loud crash sounding similar to a car wreck. Just walking slowly in total control Thor looks as if he’s out to prove a point to the world.

Tom Foolery
He’s just throwing Blyss all along the side of the ring here. I don’t see what kind of point this is proving.

Preston Poppycock
You know if I ‘ad to make a guess I’d assume it was lack of sexual attention. You see ‘e’s out there taking ‘is anger out on Blyss for all the women who ‘ave turned him down. Simple really. The quiet, lonely, dark and angry type…possible virgin.

Tom Foolery
I’m neither quiet, lonely, dark or angry…

Preston Poppycock
Wait so…

Tom Foolery
SWEET POTATAO PIE!

Preston Poppycock
Wait what?

Grabbing the equipment off of the Spanish announce table Thor begins chucking the monitors aside as well as the plastic cover. The referee counts to nine but Thor tags up again. Grabbing Blyss and lifting her up he throws her atop the Spanish announce table and climbs up after her.

Tom Foolery
No not this, he couldn’t possibly be thinking…

Preston Poppycock
Oi ‘e’s trying to piledriver ‘er right through the table!

Thor twists and turns Blyss placing her into a tombstone piledriver position. He jumps into the air spinning and sends her crashing through the table.

Tom Foolery
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Preston Poppycock
‘Oly Shit mate!

The camera pans in on Thor’s face and it appears as though he had been cut open. Blyss is out cold and so it Thor. With both competitors the referee begins to start the ten count.

- 1 -

- 2 -

- 3 -

Blyss rolls onto her stomach and begins to stir. Her eyes still shut it seems as if she's going on pure instinct. Crawling towards the apron she claws but her arms give out and she falls face first onto the mat.

- 4 -

- 5 -

- 6 -

Blyss has started to come to as she gets to one knee using the barricade to hoist herself up. The fans pat her on the back cheering her on as she finally opens her eyes and sees the ref making the count. Blyss goes to run but her legs are too weak and she stumbles back to the ground.

Tom Foolery
They’re both out cold here Preston. I think from what I can tell when Thor executed the maneuver he came down and his head caught the corner of the table.

Preston Poppycock
I suppose so, I couldn’t watch something so beautiful go through something so disgusting mate.

- 7 -

- 8 -

As Thor struggles to get to his feet he crawls his way to the ring trying to beat the count with all his might. Inch by inch Thor crawls placing his forearm on the apron.

- 9 -

Putting his leg up on the apron Thor manages to beat the count. Just as he sighs in relief Blyss grabs his leg and yanks him back out restarting the count. Both Blyss and Thor continue to battle. Thor with blood trickling down his face and Blyss with chunks of wood in her hair and a cut on her bicep.

Preston Poppycock
COME ON BLYSS!!!!

Tom Foolery
These two are just relentless! Neither wanting to give in or quit. The title means everything to the both of them. This is IWF folks, this is QUALITY!

While the referee restarts his count Blyss hits Thor with a kick to the gut sending him stumbling back. Blyss rushes and takes him down to the ground grabbing his head and pounding it against the mat.

- 1 -

- 2 -

- 3 -

Repeatedly pounding Blyss doesn’t let up but yet Thor still somehow pushes her off of him with his feet launching her into the air. She rolls backwards and Thor gets to his feet.

- 4 -

- 5 -

- 6 -

Both competitors charge at one another and extend their arms out for clotheslines. Cracking one another at the same time they both fall to the ground.

Tom Foolery
Oh no they’re both down!

Preston Poppycock
Theoretically if I was to push Blyss into the ring would that be ok?

Tom Foolery
No.

- 7 -

- 8 -

- 9 -

Tom Foolery
Wait Thor is to his feet!

As Thor stands on his feet he turns towards the ring and attempts to lunge inside only falling short with his hands landing on the apron.

- 10 -

[Ding Ding Ding]

Heather Thompson
Due to both competitors not being able to answer the ten count…this match has been declared a DOUBLE COUNT OUT, DISQUALIFICATION!

Much to the dismay of the fans the match has been declared a disqualification. Blyss rolls back over and leans against the announce table catching her breath and holding the cut on her arm. Thor on his knees cannot believe that he couldn’t answer the count.

Tom Foolery
Well a double disqualification. Both of these champions have given everything that they have in this match. I was extremely impressed with both of them tonight.

Preston Poppycock
Bloody good show ol’ chaps, bloody good show.

While the restless fans continue to boo the opening riffs to Against Them All. The fans rise to their feet and simply erupt as Alex Dillinger steps out onto the ramp with microphone in hand. With a smile on his face the crowd begins to chant knowing what’s happening next.

“RING THE BELL, RING THE BELL, RING THE BELL”

Alex Dillinger
You hear the people. This match is going to end like that. Not tonight. Not with a unification match. Timekeeper…start the match ONE-MORE-TIME!

The crowd screams in anticipation, as both Blyss and Thor appear to be both excited but exhausted all at the same time.

Tom Foolery
The match is going to restart!

Preston Poppycock
Attaboy! Mr. Dillinger pleases the fans again mate!

Alex Dillinger
Oh and…let’s make it a no disqualification!

[Ding Ding Ding]

Blyss Lockhart gets to her feet as does Thor who is quick to grab a steel chair and walk towards Blyss grinning from ear to ear. Blyss backs up against the barricade and has nowhere left to run.

Tom Foolery
He’s got Blyss cornered here! This could be over just as fast as it started!

Swinging the chair Thor has bad intentions behind it but somehow last second Blyss ducks out of the way and hits Thor with a standing Busaiku Knee Kick. Hitting the chair it causes it to smash right into the face of Thor.

Tom Foolery
BKO!!!

Preston Poppycock
OI!!!! SHE’S GOT ‘IM!!!

Just as Blyss makes the cover on Thor out walks Kyuubi making her way down the ramp and towards the action.

- 1 -

- 2 -

KICK OUT!

Thor gets the shoulder up and Blyss tries to catch her breath. She eyeballs Kyuubi as the former MMA fighter makes her way alongside the ring and right up to the announce booth.

Tom Foolery
It appears as though we’re about to have some company here.

Preston Poppycock
You never told me about company coming over; I would’ve straightened up a bit.

Tom Foolery
Welcome to our lovely neck of the woods Kiwi.

Kyuubi
It’s pronounced Kyuubi you imbecile.

While Kyuubi gets settled in Blyss rolls Thor into the ring and follows closely behind. Thor gets to his feet and turns around to get a right hand in the face from Blyss. She fires a left and Thor kicks her leg causing her to drop to knee. Thor then kicks her across the back of the head causing her to crash face first into the mat while the crowd boos.

Preston Poppycock
Ya know Kybooty if you wanted to run in there and fondle Blyss a bit I don’t think anyone would mind.

Kyuubi
SILENCE YOU FOOL!

Preston Poppycock
Oh lesbi-‘onest for a second ‘ere. We all know you’ve been stalking the lovely Blyss because you’re madly in love with ‘er. Don’t worry, I love muff div…

Kyuubi
Another word and I will CUT your tongue right out of your mouth and pin it to this desk!

Thor drops down and hooks the leg of Blyss while the referee gets on all fours to make the count.

- 1 -

- 2 -

KICK OUT!

Blyss kicks her leg out and Thor looks to the sky shaking his head allowing his hair to fall out of his face. Pushing through he locks in a crossface chickenwing tightly on Blyss. Struggling and screaming in pain Blyss kicks her feet and extends her arm as far as she possibly can.

Tom Foolery
She could tap out any moment here!

Fighting and fighting the resilient female champion claws and scratches her way to the bottom rope grasping it as the referee demands Thor to break the hold.

Preston Poppycock
CHEERS!

Tom Foolery
Wow Blyss just refuses to QUIT!

Kyuubi grows impatient and throws down her headset jumping up and walking towards the ring. The referee helps up Blyss after pushing Thor away. Kyuubi sees Thor leaning against the ropes and quickly she low blows him causing him to curl up into a ball on the mat in severe pain.

Preston Poppycock
POOF!! Bobs ya uncle!

Tom Foolery
POP!! Goes the weasel!

As Thor rolls around in pain suddenly from the back the Empire of Blood come storming down the ramp. Frank Finelli dives into the ring and smashes the referee in the face with a brutal elbow to the bridge of the nose. Storming Raven slides in the right side and Macho Messiah slides in the left side of the ring. Blyss backs away but Frank grabs her hair and throws her to the mat. All members begin to laugh as Blyss tries to crawl away. Macho grabs hold of Blyss’ leg and pulls her close. She manages to kick Macho in the face sending him into the corner.

Tom Foolery
This just isn’t fair, poor Blyss is all in there by herself!

Preston Poppycock
She gave the ol’ boot to the teeth of Mr. Poffo there.

Tom Foolery
Mr. who? Ohhh I…wait, you…never mind, moving right along!

The big mammoth Frank Finelli grabs Blyss by the hair and licks her cheek with a smile as she trembles. He whips Blyss against the ropes with his pure strength. Like a bullet fired from a gun Blyss launches back towards Frank. Gaining momentum of his own Frank hits the ropes and DESTROYS Blyss with a HUGE HIT. Dipping his shoulder and putting all 285lbs of his body into it Frank blasts the lightweight Blyss clear across the ring with a shoulder tackle.

Tom Foolery
SWEET TEA MCGEE!

Preston Poppycock
You BLOODY OAF!

Frank smiles as the crowd boo him loudly. The rest of the members of the Empire of Blood slowly walk towards. Rushing down the ramp comes Gordon Fury and close behind him is Tim Patrick and Werner Wehrmact.

Tom Foolery
HERE COME THE CAVALRY!

Preston Poppycock
WE WANT EOLIS!

As the three men arrive to save the day they slide in the ring and Gordon Fury grabs Frank Finelli hammering away on his face before throwing him right over the top rope. Werner firing away on Storming Raven begins to go to work on him before hitting a dropkick that sends Raven flying over the top rope. Tim kicks out Macho’s leg and then kicks Macho clear in the temple causing Macho to drop and roll out of the ring.

Tom Foolery
Blyss Lockhart is still out!

Gordon checks on Blyss and helps her to her feet making sure she’s ok. Once Blyss gets to her feet Gordon hugs her as he releases her embrace Thor hopes up on the apron.

Tom Foolery
Hey! He’s got something in his hands!

Preston Poppycock
And it aint the ‘ole world mate!

Thor slides on a pair of brass knuckles he retrieved from Frank on the outside. He cracks back and swings for the fences towards Gordon. Somehow like a ninja the Australian dives out of the way taking Blyss to the ground with him. Thor aiming for Gordon’s head end sup connecting with Tim right in the jaw. Tim just collapses to the ground like an accordion.

Tom Foolery
SWEET PEA APPLE OF MY EYE!

Preston Poppycock
I think I just saw a TOOTH MATE!

Thor looks at Tim and then back to his missed target. He quickly climbs into the ring but Blyss springs up and runs towards Thor she launches her knee right towards Thor and then connects solidly dropping her opponent.

Tom Foolery
BKO! BKO! BKO! BKO!

Preston Poppycock
She’s not done YET!

Gordon points to the top of the turnbuckle as Blyss leaps up to the top. She sizes up Thor and gets ready for flight. Macho leaps up and pulls down Gordon. The vibration of the ropes causes Blyss to lose her balance. Werner runs the ropes and suicide dives right towards Gordon, Macho, Raven and Frank taking all of them out along with himself.

Tom Foolery
FINISH HIM OFF BLYSS!

Preston Poppycock
I wish she’d finish me…

Tom Foolery
SHUT YOUR FILTH MOUTH SHE'S A SAINT! DO IT BLYSS DO IT!

Shaking off the cobwebs Blyss readjusts herself and takes flight. She gets the proper amount of hang time as she comes close to Thor. The crowd goes crazy and cameras pop like crazy. With her hand pressed to her lips Blyss proceeds to blow a kiss towards Thor.

Tom Foolery
BLYZZARD!!!

As Blyss jumps off she’s caught by a boot under the chin as Thor managed to get his leg up in defense. Knocking her back Thor closes his eyes for a moment as the crowd seems stunned.

Preston Poppycock
Oi me blood is just pumpin now mate, I’m on the edge of me seat!

Both of them down and out the rest of the Empire of Blood are on the outside brawling with Gordon, Tim and Werner. As the war continues on Blyss staggers to her feet and Thor to his as well. The intense stares continue from both parties as they look like they’ve been to hell and back.

Tom Foolery
This match is what IWF is all about, fierce competition and bringing out the absolute best in your opponent.

Preston Poppycock
‘Ere we go!

Thor grins sadistically urging Blyss to rush him. She takes off without hesitation and he charges right back at her. The two meet in the middle and begin trading shots. She kicks him and drops him down with a DDT. Thor bounces up off the mat and stumbles. Blyss bounces on the ropes and takes Thor down with a head scissor takedown. Thor flips over but still manages to be on his feet turning towards Blyss swinging wildly. She grabs his neck tightly putting him in a side headlock.

Tom Foolery
Blyss looks exhausted but she just keeps on truckin!

While in a seated position Thor tries to get to his feet with Blyss on his back cranking his neck. Slowly rising up Thor’s legs begin to wobble.

Preston Poppycock
The little man is trying to stand…’ow cute. What is ‘e like four feet two?

Tim punches backwards until Blyss loosens her grip. He quickly gains his composure and grabs her flipping her around in a tombstone piledriver position.

Tom Foolery
Parasite Eve!!!

Preston Poppycock
I’d love to see ‘im try an pick up someone like Frank the tank out there.

Thor drops Blyss down once more and the crowd boos loudly as he pulls her leg up and the ref makes the count.

- 1 -

- 2 -

- 3 -

Kyuubi still watching from the outside with a creepy look on her face grabs a hold of Thor’s leg and pulls him off of Blyss yanking him right out of the ring.

Tom Foolery
Kyuubi getting involved here again, I thought she had problems with Blyss here?

Preston Poppycock
Ya know mate your guess is as good as mine, but some’ow I believe she’s a lesbian.

Thor looks into the eyes of Kyuubi she smirks backing away slowly as he yells at her asking her what she was thinking. Kyuubi begins to laugh sadistically climbing over the barricade and retreating through the crowd. Still yelling at her Thor stands on the outside and Blyss begins to stir on the inside.

Tom Foolery
Blyss climbing back up to her feet here.

Preston Poppycock
I’ve got to ‘and it to them boy-o, neither Thor nor Blyss is willing to quit. Thor has the body of a toddler.

Blyss runs the ropes and baseball slides under the bottom rope hitting Thor in the face causing him to fall back leaning against the announce table.

Tom Foolery
Excellent kick from Blyss!

Following closely in hot pursuit Blyss comes after Thor attempting to take him out and finish this thing. She rolls Thor back into the ring. With both back in the ring and on their feet Blyss chops Thor across the chest and pushes him against the corner turnbuckle. Placing her feet on his stomach and arms around the back of his neck Blyss launches Thor backwards with a monkey toss. Thor lands on his back and Blyss leaps up to the top rope. She jumps off flipping without blowing a kiss or any hesitating.

Tom Foolery
BLYZZARD!!!!!

She dives on Thor hooks his leg as the referee looks up from the ground and slowly makes the count. Each hand rising up little by little dropping back down to the mat….

- 1 -

- 2 -

- 3 -

Heather Thompson
Here is your winner and first ever RISING PHOENIX CHAMPION…BLYSS LOCKHART!!!!!!!

Tom Foolery
Blyss has DONE IT! She’s unified that titles and gone on to defeat Thor. What an incredible match and these fans are unglued.

Preston Poppycock
She’s overcome a lot to be standing there as the Rising Phoenix Champion. That was a ‘ell of a match.

Standing up holding both belts in the air Blyss almost has tears of joy streaming down her face. Her boyfriend Gordon Fury rolls into the ring to celebrate with her followed by Tim Patrick and Werner. The Empire of Blood helps Thor to the back as they retreat from the ring. The match has just finished when suddenly the lights slowly dim out in the arena.

Tom Foolery
Preston, It seems we have power issues here in the arena

Preston Poppycock
Umm well this is quite awkward I do say ol' chap. Does this mean we get to go 'ome early?

Suddenly the lights on the tron light up showing images of Thor and his attacks on many superstars and then the image of him holding the Uprising Title becomes still. The opening to Price To Play by Staind steadily begins to fade in as the song begins to play as the image of Thor begins to burn showing a masked man standing in the back, wearing nothing but all black. He looks straight ahead as if he staring at Thor.

Tom Foolery
Who in the Mother Theresa?

Preston Poppycock
Umm...I don't get it...

Thor just stares at the screen as the man just chuckles softly but his voice is distorted so he can't recognize the voice. The man just breathes slowly but heavily as he steps out of screen to show a bloody, clothes all torn to shreds. The camera switches back to Thor who seems to be confused about the situation.

Tom Foolery
This is gross.

Preston Poppycock
This some kinda snuff film mate?

The masked man appears back in picture and his eyes tell the story of vengeance as he laughs again and then finally speaks but his voice is distorted

Masked Man
Greetings Champion, Now that I have your attention I want you to realize that this....this is just the beginning, no wait not the beginning of the end however, the end of YOUR beginning. See you really soon......Thor.

Tom Foolery
All of these masks...I just, I just don't know what to make of it all.

Preston Poppycock
Bloody stupid it is...bloody played out as well. I mean we've seen the masked guy following around Gordon now one after Thor...you know what piss off. We're goin to commercial!

Just like that the arena lights go up as Thor stands in the ring watching the images of backstage personnel pulling down Raven as Thor begins to ponder the situation he now finds himself in. The cameras cut off as we head to commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

PostSubject: Re: BattleGrounds 80: Path to Valhalla   BattleGrounds 80: Path to Valhalla I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:19 pm

BattleGrounds 80: Path to Valhalla Tumblr_lyci9vdRh81qzsojho1_250
Sah'ta Thor is trippin on acid are you?

The camera cuts back to Alex Dillinger’s office. Standing in flip flops and gym shorts he’s not pleased still in dress shirt and tie. As the camera pans around you can see the office has slowly started to get put back into shape despite the show being close to it’s conclusion.

Alex Dillinger
I want security camera tapes or something, this isn’t going to be something that happens on the regular. Sure Alex is the NICE boss, he’s the COOL boss right? Fuck that...

Just then a stunning young woman enters into Alex Dillinger’s office with a single soft knock on the door frame where a door was once attached.Clearing her throat she gives Alex one of those tight smiles not really sure on how take in what she was seeing.

Miss Breia
You know for being an owner, of a company you sure are hard to find.

Alex Dillinger
You know, today has just NOT been my day...how are you doing Maya?

Turning to see Maya Alex’s smile widens flashing the pearly whites as usual something that’s become trademark along with the dimples coming through. He extends a hand taking Maya’s in his.

Miss Breia
Ah... so that explains the “hiding”

She comments as she lets out a soft laugh.

Miss Breia
I’m doing fine. I really enjoyed the show by the way. Never been to a live wrestling event before... nor have I even watched it on tv.

Alex then looks to offer her a seat.

Alex Dillinger
I’m glad you enjoyed the show, I’d offer you a seat...but as you can see the place is a mess.

Maya just shakes her head and waves it off most of her interviews have always been on the move so just standing around seems relaxing.

Alex Dillinger
So naturally I guess I’d have to know what qualifies you for the job? It’s not about the wrestling business this is just me making sure that you have what it takes to keep up with someone always on the go...on the grind 24/7. We have homes but we’re on the road all the time it’s not like some easy lifestyle that you can just ease right into. Now tell me does that scare you even a little bit? Do you think you’re capable of handling it?

Miss Breia
Qualifications, I had to assist my father for two years because he had epilepsy. Had to be with him 24/7, write everything he did or wanted to do down because he would forget, had to catch him when he blacked out, make phone calls for him, make business deals with people for him when he couldn’t for his job. No it doesn’t scare me because I know what comes with the job, I will be attached to your hip and have no life whatsoever because my life will be your life and I think a simple yes will do for the last one.

Looking down to the ground and sighing almost as if he was disappointed a little he can see Maya out of the corner of his eyes starting to look a little nervous as she runs a hand through her raven hair. He looks back up with a smile on his face breaking the tension.

Alex Dillinger
You know I’m sorry to hear about your father but it’s a pretty honorable thing you did taking care of him like that. My family was all sorts of screwed up so it’s nice to see some good hearted people out there that still consider family a big deal. You’re more than capable for the job. The only thing I’m going ask of you is that you don’t let your life be my life. I’m not asking you to change yourself. Just be an amazing assistant and when I need an opinion on something and ask you for it by all means feel free to either tell me I’m fucking up or that I’m completely wrong period. I don’t mind that. I want that. I need someone to not only help me but to keep me from making huge mistakes. I know that mistakes will be made because everyone is human after all. It’s going to be up to you at times to make sure those mistakes aren’t cataclysmic.

Thinking for a moment, she lets out a slow breathe as though she was holding it the whole time he was talking.

Miss Breia
I... can do that, but when I said live your life? I was only referring to being like your shadow not actually living it because if that were the case... I’m pretty sure some situations would be very awkward and inappropriate.

Chuckling a bit Alex looks back to Maya with his hands on his hips he shakes his head. Feeling a bit embarrassed for going on and on he laughs it off.

Alex Dillinger
Fair enough, you’d be surprised with the types of people...personalities etcetera that I have to deal with on a regular basis here. It get’s to be a bit overwhelming. Besides your friend Zane is a bit of a character so I wouldn’t put it past her to play a joke and send someone strange over so we could have a laugh about it later. However all that aside you’ve impressed me. Consider yourself hired...

Smiling she couldn’t help but chuckle her self trying to imagine what he would have been expecting when she walked into his office of sorts. They did speak on the phone however but apparently he must have assumed she was a mighty fine actress.

Miss Breia
I really appreciate you giving me a chance especially with what imagery you must have had of me because of Zoo Zoo but I have to ask two questions. When do I start and what are you and Zoo Zoo going on about with WWDC?

Knowing the joking on twitter between Zane and himself, Alex tugs on his tie a bit loosening it up. Still not answering the questions he rolls his sleeves up looking down at the ground. He obviously thinks of some way to deter the question.

Alex Dillinger
Well you could start now actually...

Pointing to the mess in the room Alex tries to maintain his composure not bending or breaking. As he sees Maya looking as if she’s wondering if he’s really serious or not, Alex just can’t help but laugh.

Alex Dillinger
I’m totally kidding by the way...that’s what they get paid for, you’re better than that. But honestly the whole what would Dillinger conquer was simply my legacy haha. Conquering the wrestling world as well as...well...you.

Looking extra serious he bats his eyes and places a hand on her shoulder and looks into her eyes deeply attempting to get closer. Then Dillinger cracks a smile.

Alex Dillinger
You know twitter, jokes for days right!?

Looking at him a bit oddly for a second, her features soften.

Miss Breia
I think that all depends don’t you? I mean I probably would let you “conquer” me if you were up to my standards and I actually knew you were serious. Cause you never know who Mr. Right could be and I wouldn’t want to miss out on the opportunity. But you like you said twitter jokes for days...

Her smile grows bigger showing off her pearly whites as she playfully taps Alex’s cheek a couple times opening handly as she scrunches her nose. Alex gulps nervously and then regathers his calm self.

Alex Dillinger
You know, you’re just keep getting more and more impressive. You know maybe three or four years ago I would’ve been clawing to get your clothes off and hell maybe even video tape it...BUT...but things have changed, I have changed. I can completely appreciate the idea of a Mr. Right or a Mrs. Right. I would’ve never even considered those things years ago, sorta strange how life and growth can change a person.

Shrugging his shoulders and placing his hands inside his gym short pockets Alex clicks his teeth and glances back at Maya who was now looking around the mess around them as she decides to change the subject taking a step away from Alex and further into the room.

Miss Breia
I can help out with this...

she began before turning to face Alex once more.

Miss Breia
I know some people who could refurbish your office for little to no cost if you’re interested.

Alex Dillinger
I’d be interested in that I mean everything here is pretty much trashed and I like my furniture to be consistent and I like it to be MINE so I’ve been having the furniture travel with us from city to city, state to state. If you could just get me some nice new furniture and arrange it to show up at Battlegrounds next week that’d be awesome.

Miss Breia
Consider it already done.

With a grin Alex gives a small golf like clap and then chuckles before nodding his head in approval.

Alex Dillinger
I think we’ll get along just fine. Congrats Maya, I’m really looking forward to working with you.

The two of them embrace one another and the camera’s cut back to Heather Thompson in the middle of the ring.

Heather Thompson
This next match is our main event and is an over the top elimination MATCH! Introducing first from Los Angeles California weighing in at 116lbs...THE QUEEN OF IWF...TIFFANI MICHAELS!!!!!

The lights inside of the arena fade down into darkness before the sounds of "Miss Nothing" begins to play loudly over the P.A. system. The fans are on their feet and cheering loudly once the titantron lights up with footage of Tiffani Michaels both inside and outside of the ring. Pink strobe lights make their way along the ramp before focusing upon the entrance just in time for Tiffani Michaels to step out from behind the black curtains. She is dressed in her Cheerios uniform with a red pom-pom in each hand. She shakes them up high above her head with a big smile on her face bringing out a series of loud cheers from the excited crowd. Tiffani continues to wave the pom-poms while she goes back and forth at the top ramp looking to bring out more noise from the crowd that is on their feet cheering every single movement that she makes.

Tiffani bounces down along the ramp with her pom-poms still waving high in the air which continues to bring much excitement from the crowd; she makes sure to toss them inside of the ring when she reaches the bottom of the ramp. Tiffani blows some kisses towards the crowd before she jumps up onto the ring apron in one swift movement. Tiffani grabs a hold of the top rope and she keeps a firm grip around the rope while she springboards herself inside of the ring. She lands on her feet with a bright smile for the crowd while waving her hands making them cheer out loud above the sound of the music. Tiffani grabs her pom-poms from the mat and waves them one final time while the lights come back on inside of the arena. The music fades out leaving only the sound of the crowd still cheering while Tiffani stands in the middle of the ring with her hands placed onto her hips waiting for the match to officially begin.

Heather Thompson
Introducing second from Windsor, Ontario, Canada weighing in at 225 lbs...ARIES ARMADAIST!!!

As the odd tunes of I Am The Walrus ignites over the P.A. system, the audience instantly begins to throw a fit. Their jeers only grow louder as Aries makes his grand entrance from behind the curtain, arms spread wide open for the world to take in his glory. He pauses at the top of the stage for a moment, his head bobbing back and forth as he inaudibly shouts to no body but himself before finally taking off toward the ring. Making a point to mostly ignore the sea of booing fans, Aries suddenly cocks his fist back and bolts toward the one fan who happens to get their out stretched hand the closest to him, pointing and cackling at their humiliation as the jump back at his sudden movements. Once he finally swaggered his way to the ring, Aries wastes no time in entering and taking the center of the squared circle, managing to incite more anger out of the audience as he goes to raise his fist triumphantly into the air, only to stop half way and slap his bicep with his opposite hand, giving the fans the "shove it" gesture before retreating back into his corner.

Heather Thompson
Introducing third from the Great Northwoods of Michigan weighing in at 328 lbs...COREY BULL!!!

(The beats of “Something New” by Rev Theory crank through the audio as the lights go dark and the top of the ramp is lit by red lights. Out walks a tall woman with a chain draped over her shoulder, followed by a mountain of a man)

Love to hate, repeating my mistakes
Now theres no one left to listen
No one left to listen
Take a chance, and fuck the consequence
When there’s no one left to listen
No one left to listen

(The Hatebringer Corey Bull and the Voodoo Queen Calypso Laveau raise their arms to the air and cross them in an X when the chorus kicks in)

RIGHT NOW! We’re taking control
Tired of waiting, tired of waiting for something new
RIGHT NOW! We’re taking control
Tired of waiting, tired of waiting for something new

(A large mushroom shaped explosion goes off behind them as Calypso points to the ring and The Hatebringer starts to march with a purpose as she follows behind him)

Twist the knife, and feed the sacrifice
When there’s no one left to listen, no one left to listen
Say goodbye, the king will die tonight
And now everyone will listen, everyone will listen

(As the chorus kicks in again, Bull slides into the ring and stands, ready to fight. Calypso walks around the ring and smiles a smile of pure evil as the match gets ready to start)

Heather Thompson
Introducing fourth from Mackay, Australia weighing in at 210 lbs...GORDON FURY!!!!

The opening double kick drums and guitar riffs of “Honest Eyes” by Black Tide blast through the arena speakers and the fans all get on their feet in anticipation.  As the intensity increases at the second intro riff, the fans cheer loudly as Gordon Fury walks through the entrance curtain, his head low so to not show his face.  He flicks his hood back and riles up the fans from the stage, getting an even louder response.

"HATE!"

On that word Gordon fist pumps out in front of him, queuing a blast of pyro from behind him.

"I'm filled with hate,
And you will regret!
How did I get so lost?"

"FIGHT!

I’ll win this fight,
Pull Myself out!
Save myself at all cost!"

Gordon slaps hands with the fans on his way down the ramp, constantly on the move, going to both sides of the ramp.

"Give me my,
My life back!

I will take what’s gone..."

Gordon gets to the ring and climbs the ring steps, before stepping onto the apron, turning so that he is facing away from the ring.

"How?
How'd we come this far?
Why did we survive?
I'd rather live my life through Honest Eyes!"

Gordon turns and leaps in one motion, landing straight on the second turnbuckle.  He then pumps his fist into the air, causing an uproar of cheers.  

"Where did we go wrong?
What did we not see?
I'd rather live my life through Honest Eyes!"

Gordon then leaps off the turnbuckle and goes across the ring to the opposite corner, jumping up to the second turnbuckle, before riling up the fans again.  He jumps down from the turnbuckle before taking off his hoodie and throwing it into the crowd. He then waits as the song fades out.

Heather Thompson
Introducing fifth from Winston-Salem, NC weighing in at 272 lbs...PARKER WAYDE!!!!!

All the lights in the arena go out, save one green spotlight aimed down at the middle of the stage.

So I'm outside of da club and you think I'm a punk
So I go to my loaded tech nine that's off in the trunk
I told that motherfucker, I ain't never scared (Eastside)
I ain't never scared (Westside)
I ain't never scared (Southside)

Parker rips the curtain to the side and steps out on to the stage. He stops for a moment in the spotlight and surveys the audience and their reaction to his presence.

I ain't never scared(Northside)
I ain't never scared(Southside)
I ain't never scared(Eastside)
I ain't never scared(Westside)

The shade of green that had painted the stage lights the sides of the entrance ramp as Parker starts to head down to the ring. Some of the fans taunt him as he walks down the ramp, while others hold out their hands for Parker to slap. Both groups of people get ignored as Parker has only the ring in his sight.

Who am I? Bone Crusher, motherfucker
AttenCHUN! Where my soldiers motherfucker?
I guess the fight is on, me and you nigga
And you, wha? And you, wha? And you, wha? Nigga

As he reaches ringside Parker turns towards the ring steps to his left and heads up them at a brisk pace. Upon reaching the apron he stops and looks out into the crowd again, possibly reading all of the signs being waved around by the fans.

I ain't scared of you bitches, I'll put yo' brain in stitches
This remix for real niggaz who get money to trenches
Check my resume nigga, I got that one hitta quitta
And yo' boys ready to flee like, why'd you fuck with that nigga?

Parker signals to the referee and cuts at his throat shaking his head no.

Tom Foolery
I beleive Parker Wayde is saying something to the referee here.

Preston Poppycock
‘E’s not even dressed to compete!

Heather Thompson
Parker Wayde has informed our referee that he will not be competing in this match and therefore the first person eliminated is...PARKER WAYDE!

BattleGrounds 80: Path to Valhalla Mainevent
The Last Entrant
5 Man Elimination Match

Gordon Fury
[vs.]
Parker Wayde
[vs.
Tiffani Michaels
[vs.]
Aries Armadaist
[vs.]
Corey Bull

[Ding Ding Ding]

As the bell sounds we’ve already seen an early exit by Parker Wayde refusing to compete in this match. Gordon Fury quickly attacks Aries Armadaist causing him to keel over with a knee to the midsection. Gordon throws Aries shoulder first into the ring post. Tiffani and Bull size each other up and Bull looks to get revenge for his recent loss to Tiffani.

Tom Foolery
Gordon Fury doing that exactly, starting out FURIOUS.

Preston Poppycock
FAST too from what Blyss ‘as told me.

Tom Foolery
She doesn’t even talk to you.

Corey Bull and Tiffani Michaels lock up and Bull shoves her to the floor but Tiffani springs back up and goes to take out one of Bull’s legs with a dropkick. Instead she manages to hit air as Bull dodges her attack. Tiffani hits the mat and Bull grabs her lifting her in the air. With a thunderous slam Bull drops Tiffani down to the mat with a spinebuster. Gordon Fury whips Aries Armadaist against the ropes and Aries swings at Gordon but the quick Aussie ducks the attack. Bull sees Aries coming towards him and put his hand on his back tossing him over the top rope.

Heather Thompson
Aries Armadaist has been eliminated!

Gordon wastes no time assaulting Corey Bull with clubbing fists bringing the big man down to a knee with each club. Corey reaches around his back with his right arm and puts his hand on Gordon’s throat. The crowd boos but a section of the crowd cheers.

Tom Foolery
Bull is not happy at all, Gordon has got him seeing RED.

Preston Poppycock
If Corey Bull ‘as ‘is ‘and around ya neck...your gonna ‘ave a BAD time!

Pushing Gordon against the turnbuckle Bull shushes the crowd and then CHOPS Gordon’s chest with a thunderous blow. Corey repeats the CHOPS three times before Tiffani can regain her composure and rush towards Bull. She leaps in the air and hits Bull’s leg with a dropkick causing him to fold and fall to the ground.

Tom Foolery
Tiffani will not let up on the big Bull.

Preston Poppycock
OI SHE’S NOT ‘AVIN IT WIT THE BULLY!

Corey rolls back over and climbs to his feet. Tiffani springboards off of the apron and kicks Bull square in the jaw with a spinning heel kick. Bull falls against the ropes dazed. Gordon signals to Tiffani as both of them grab Bull’s legs trying to send the big man over the top rope.

Tom Foolery
They’ve almost got him!

Preston Poppycock
TIMMMMBBBEEERRR!!!!

WIth one final heave Tiffani gets under Bull’s legs and pushes him up and over the top rope eliminating the mammoth.

Heather Thompson
Corey Bull has been eliminated!

Gordon Fury steps back and grabs Tiffani from behind and he throws her over the top rope. She hangs on tightly barely avoiding being sent to the outside. Kicking her feet she struggles to pull herself up. Gordon runs to dropkick her off the ropes. Somehow Tiffani pulls herself up and Gordon misses.

Tom Foolery
HE MISSED! Gordon is on the edge of the apron!

Preston Poppycock
Oi but ‘e got to ‘is feet they both need to get back into the ring!

Standing on the apron Gordon balances as Tiffani attempts to sweeps his legs. Gordon leaps from the apron onto the barricade balancing perfectly as the crowd loses their mind from Gordon’s athleticism.

Tom Foolery
I CAN”T BELIEVE HE MADE THAT JUMP!

Preston Poppycock
Bloody ‘ell I don’t care if you love Vegemite you weird meat paste lovin kangaroo...you are AWESOME SIR!

Tiffani looks shocked as Gordon leaps back towards her with a flying knee that connects straight to her cheek. Tiffani losses her balance and falls to the mat being the last person eliminated. Gordon rolls into the ring falling to his knees and pointing at the Path to Valhalla banner.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Heather Thompson
Tiffani Michaels has been eliminated...therefore your winner...GORDON FURY!!!!

Tom Foolery
He’s done it! Gordon Fury has won the elimination challenge match and he will be the last entrant into the Path to Valhalla match. Not many may realize this but that is a HUGE advantage.

Preston Poppycock
Right-o Tommy boy ‘e gets the chance to walk in last and finish everyone else off. It’s a ‘uge advantage. Gordo’s chances of winning ‘ave increased ten fold.

Clapping for himself the fans join in as Gordon breathes heavily after the fast paced match. All members of the match have made their way to the back one way or another. The lights in the arena go out.

Tom Foolery
You know I’m beginning to think this place is haunted.

Preston Poppycock
I’m beginnin to think Alex needs to ‘ave security around the breakers. This is getting ridiculious mate.

The lights fire back on as the man that has been stalking Gordon Fury stands behind him. He taps Gordon on the back and causes him to turn around quickly. Gordon immediately starts swinging wildly at the man. He ducks and dodges every attack back pedaling towards the ropes. The Australian begins firing at the man’s ribs as he has him against the ropes.

Tom Foolery
IT’S THAT STALKER GORDON HAS!

Preston Poppycock
Kick ‘is bloody arse Gordon!

The lights shut off once again as you can hear things going on in the ring. When the lights come back on the man is gone and Gordon is left in the ring looking around with his fists clenched tightly looking for a fight. He screams out WHERE ARE YOU but gets no reply. Kicking the ropes Gordon is raging as the cameras fade out to the IWF Phoenix logo ending the show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BattleGrounds 80: Path to Valhalla   BattleGrounds 80: Path to Valhalla I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BattleGrounds 80: Path to Valhalla
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Battlegrounds :: IWF Battlegrounds :: Battlegrounds Results-
Jump to: