Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Macho Messiah [vs.] Brad Franklin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Macho Messiah [vs.] Brad Franklin Empty
PostSubject: Macho Messiah [vs.] Brad Franklin   Macho Messiah [vs.] Brad Franklin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 7:23 am

Macho takes on Brad Franklin, if Brad wins he gets a spot in the Path to Valhalla match with the chance of gaining a contract extension.
Back to top Go down
MMessiah

PostSubject: Re: Macho Messiah [vs.] Brad Franklin   Macho Messiah [vs.] Brad Franklin I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 10:49 am

Scene One-A Very bad week

Scene opens with Messiah pacing back and forth in his locker room. To say the least the last few days have not been kind to him. 

"Call it Karma,Bad Luck, or just a very shitty week. Pick which ever you like cause my week has been pure shit after a pretty good week prior."

Messiah seems to be thinking back to when did his luck turn to pure shit. 

"Ok starting out had a good tag team win with Storming Raven that was the last bit of good luck I had. Cause from there everything fell apart fast real fast."

Messiah looks some what disgusted with himself as it is partly his fault.

"Ok after the big tag win I decided to celebrate. Went to this nice all you can eat place and pigged out. Got chicken,steak,pasta,pizza a whole lot of good food. Well later that night also got sick as all fuck. Cause the chicken wasn't cooked right. Got food posioning even spent a few days in the hospital. This also lead to my piss poor showing against Skyla. So here I am sick wrestling a chick who kicked my ass and to boot my manager Connie is nowhere to be found. So to say the least I am pissed. "

Speak of the devil. In walks Connie who looks like she doesn't have a care in the World. 

"Where the fuck have you been this week? Do you have any clue the fucking week I have had?"

Connie just look at Messiah.

"Don't know don't care. I am currently looking for client who can actual win matches."

Messiah is shocked at what he hears.

"Excuse me listen bitch I AM YOUR ONLY CLIENT. You don't need anybody else."

Connie rolls her eyes.

"I wouldn't need anyone else if you won some God damn matches. I am tired of being a manager of a LOSER!!!"

Messiah backhands Connie for that comment knocking her to the ground and busting her lip.

"You need to quit making me do that to you. I don't want to hurt you baby but those comments leave me no choice. Now get up and clean up your lip we can talk about this and set things right."

Messiah helps Connie up as the scene comes to a end.

Scene Two-Shoot

Scene opens backstage we are hours away from Battle Ground. Messiah looks in rare form he looks ready for sure tonight. He looks like a World beater. But there is someone missing.

"Doesn't this just figure. Here I am trying to focus on my match. Yet I can't cause some stupid bitch doesn't own a watch."

Appears Connie is nowhere to be found. This ticks Messiah off greatly 

"I have a huge match tonight vs Brad Franklin. But my mind is wondering cause my manager is nowhere to be found. Well you know what when I see her again that cunt getting a one way trip to the hospital. Now as for Mr Franklin I don't even need my mind fully on the match to beat you cause thats just how damn good I am. Empire of Blood had me join for that fact I can have a five star match with anyone or anything. Cause to put it in the simplest term possible I AM FUCKING AWESOME."

In walks Connie again not a care in the World.

"YOUR LATE!!!!"

"I got here also so what if I am late. I was busy trying to sign another client."

Messiah snaps grabbing Connie by the throat.

"I have said you don't need any other clients. I mean that now get out of my fucking sight you filthy whore. We will discuss this later"

Messiah releases his grip and Connie runs off crying.

"Now where was I. Ohh yes Brad Franklin it comes down to this. I am the best pure talent this company has ever seen. Tonight I prove that by kicking you ass"

Messiah walks off as the scene comes to a end.
Back to top Go down
Brad Franklin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 1-2-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Macho Messiah [vs.] Brad Franklin   Macho Messiah [vs.] Brad Franklin I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 6:15 pm

The scene opens with Brad sitting on a couch a flute of champagne in his hand, he smiles as he sees the camera

Brad: There is a lie that has penetrated every aspect of society. Its the lie of equality, the lie that every parent tells there kids at some point in there life. "If you just try hard you can be anything you want" Well guess what kiddies, you can't. Most of you will wallow in mediocrity for the rest of your life. Here's a phrase you should learn very quickly....do you want fries with that?

Brad chuckles

Brad: The truth is that in life there are haves and have not's and the haves rule over the have not's.That's just they way the world works despite what people may want, there are those who are simply better. I'm one of those people. and despite what today's culture may say, being rich is not a crime. 

Brad takes a sip of his champagne

Brad: Listen very very carefully to me Messiah.

Brad shakes his head and rolls his eyes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Brad: ugg I can't even call you that, as I said in my tweet, I don't even think you know what that word means? Well Messiah means savior and you sure as hell are no savior. 

Brad scratches his head 

Brad: So let me get this straight, you go from being some kind of evil satanic hell spawn, to Prez Hiltons favorite wrestler? It doesn't matter really the result will be the same as it always has been almost every other time you have stepped into the ring with me, I hit you with the greatest finisher ever and you end up look up at the light.

Brad rolls his eyes again

Brad: oh I know your going to remind us all how you beat me last time were in the ring together, but come on now we all know that was a fluke. I mean look at me..and then look at you. I have every thing you could want in a main eventer, looks,talent and charisma. This Monday you face the IWF's premier athlete,and I plan on showing the world that I am exactly what I say I am..Simply the best!

the camera fades to black 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Macho Messiah [vs.] Brad Franklin   Macho Messiah [vs.] Brad Franklin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Macho Messiah [vs.] Brad Franklin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Battlegrounds :: IWF Battlegrounds :: Battlegrounds Roleplays-
Jump to: