Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sheyanne Successful Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IWF News Source

Sheyanne Successful Update Empty
PostSubject: Sheyanne Successful Update   Sheyanne Successful Update I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:05 am

For days, the IWF High Impact Champion has been sounding off on Twitter whenever she's been online. Bragging about her impressive victory back at Isolation and taking heavy shots at #1 contender for the title and former champion, Flex Johnson. After her match at Isolation, she took to Twitter to congratulate Flex for the fight he put up in the ring, telling him that she would love to give him the chance for a rematch because of how much heart he showed. The two of them showed each other respect and seemed more than cool with each other until Battle Grounds 74 when Sheyanne was seen robbing a car with a bunch of friends after her victory over Uprising Champion, Thor.

Flex was in the arena parking lot to witness Shey's illegal actions and was shown immediately calling the cops. Sheyanne, who has history with being on the bad side of the law was not happy after watching the Battle Grounds replay and called Flex out to be a "Snitch". That's when the bad blood started.

Yesterday, Sheyanne uploaded a video on Youtube taking shots at not just Flex, but the whole IWF roster including Tim Patrick. Calling everybody cowards and questioning Alex Dillinger's speech he made. Although Flex has been ignoring Sheyanne on Twitter, he responded to her with a video of his own, showing the world that he was now interested in a rematch with her and that she would find out why he was a multiple time champion and hall of famer. Exciting the fans for this anticipating showdown for Ragnarok.

Sheyanne reached out to us here at IWF.Com and had this to say:

Quote :
"You can look at the time stamp on Youtube, I uploaded that video late at night. I was tired and in an overall grumpy mood, I was also drinking a little bit to be honest with you. When I pride myself on being REAL, that also means that I own up to my mistakes. Ranting like that was not only unprofessional but it was also a mistake. Something like that should've either been kept to myself or left for a wrestling promo. I want to apologize to all my fans and anybody I have offended. I would also like to apologize to Tim Patrick, he is somebody that I respect greatly as a wrestler and my disrespect towards him in the video was solely towards my anger at that particular time."

Although Shey seemed very apologetic and professional, she wasn't the same way towards rival and future opponent, Flex Johnson:

Quote :
"Everything I said in that promo I meant 100% and I stand by what I said, but I do apologize for involving people that did not need to be involved. Most of that was unnecessary trash talk and should have not been included with my rivalry with Flex. Flex is someone I can't respect and can't look up to. Flex is a coward and a fraud. He's forty five years old and he's about to be beat up by a twenty one year old girl, that's why he's scared and that's why he didn't want this match. He's very insecure and he's worried about what other people will think. Instead of worrying about other people's thoughts he should be focusing more on his own thoughts. I heard that he came out with a promo responding to what I said, I have yet to watch it but I've heard some things from other people regarding what it said. I think he's shown everyone how weak he is by doing that. He ignores me on Twitter but the moment I put a video out there and it gets a number of views and ratings, he finally responds. He now wants to face me not because of the company, but because of the people. His fans know I exposed him to be a coward and now he's just taking this match so that he doesn't "look" like a coward. He's going to lose and then there's going to be nothing he can say or do. Flex Johnson didn't snitch on me because I stole a car, Flex Johnson snitched on me because I stole his title, and that's all I have to say on the matter."

This rivalry seems to be growing each day and becoming one of the most anticipated matches on the Ragnarok PPV Card on June 30th!

- IWF.com
Back to top Go down

Sheyanne Successful Update
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Interactive :: IWF News Source-
Jump to: