Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ragnarok Predictions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JFRESH

JFRESH

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Better Than Yours
Alignment: In Between

Ragnarok Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Ragnarok Predictions   Ragnarok Predictions I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 1:27 am

Ragnarok Predictions Ragnarok2_zpscd596066

Ragnarok Predictions Mainevent
Ragnarok Predictions Championship
IWF World Heavyweight Championship
Ethan Cage
[vs.]
Griffin Hawkins

Both of them suck, they ain't Main Event worty, world title worty.. not even PPV worthy. These two fucks should have never even been on the card, but what can the IWF do without their James Shark? Continue to book the worst. Girffin Hawkins wins because he knows how to, whereas somewhere in Ethan's fluke second title win, he got hit so hard to the point where he forgot all about how to win.

Ragnarok Predictions Match
Path to Valhalla Match
Read Match Topic For Details and Eligibility

The Rising Phoenix Champion takes this shit home and adds another accomplishment to her already impressive IWF career cause she a bad one. One of my fav's not just on the roster but in wraastling and she gon show yall why Wink

IWF High Impact Championship Match
Sheyanne Successful
[vs.]
Flex Johnson

JAMES SHARK has money on: Queen Pretty Mixed Bitch
Score another point for the Confidence Gym. Flex may be comin into this match with the experience but the old man ain't got the confidence and Sheyanne does. She already done whooped his ass and he knows he can't beat her. Ragnarok marks Flex Johnson's Retirement Party and then next week on Battle Grounds marks James Sharks Birthday Party! Ayeeee

Bitter Rivals
Sah’ta Thor
[vs.]
Tim Patrick

http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/James_Shark
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Predictions   Ragnarok Predictions I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:51 am

(The following predictions are completely IC)

Ethan Cage
[vs.]
Griffin Hawkins

Path to Valhalla Match

Sheyanne Successful
[vs.]
Flex Johnson

Gordon Fury has money on: Shey
While you can never underestimate the drive of someone who feels like they have nothing to lose, Shey is talented and confident as all hell, and I think that will win out.

Bitter Rivals
Sah’ta Thor
[vs.]
Tim Patrick

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Predictions   Ragnarok Predictions I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:58 am

Ragnarok Predictions Ragnarok2_zpscd596066
IWF: RAGNAROK
Ragnarok Predictions PepsiCenterOutside2
LIVE from the Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado

Ethan Cage
[vs.]
Griffin Hawkins

My thoughts: Ethan has been slipping ever since being handed back the title he lost to Molly a few weeks back. Griffin as been making life hell for the champ with mind games and hit & run tactics. Griff has all the momentum going into this match while Ethan is struggling to gain some lost ground. It's going to be a long and tough battle however Griff is the favorite going into this match.

My pick: Griffin Hawkins.

Path to Valhalla Match

My thoughts: The main thing about the Path to Valhalla match is that it's unpredictable, there's also going to be even more people entering it then last year which makes predicting a winner that much harder. There are however at least five favorites going into this and I'll explain who and why. Those favorites are:

Gordon Fury: Weather you love the guy or just down right despise him, one can't deny that Gordon has been able to hold his own against the best and brightest that IWF has to offer. The fact he'll be the last entrant will also give him a huge advantage.

Blyss Lockhart: This girl is riding on a wave of momentum, between holding the Phoenix title and later unifying it with the Uprising title. Blyss has all the tools needed to get the job done.

Parker Wayde: Although Parker missed his chance to become the last entrant going into Ragnarok, he's been on a steady win streak after breaking out of a near six month losing slump, count on him to make his mark.

Jack Savage: Jack is the black sheep of the path to Valhalla match, sure he's had his ups and downs but no one can deny this man's ambition and desire to finally win his first belt in IWF.

Steel Angel: Ever since separated from Grand Slam and losing his chance at a title shot in the six back challenge a few months back, Steel has been on an impressive win streak taking some of the best and brightest athletes and has a lot of momentum going into this match.

Based on these favorites it all comes down to two key factors: Desire and advantage, as mention before Gordon has the advantage in the fact that he'll be the last person entering the match while everyone else mentioned here as the shorter end of the stick and lord knows when they'll arrive. But it ultimately comes down to who wants it the most, really it can be anyone's game.

My Pick: Any of the five mentioned.

Sheyanne Successful
[vs.]
Flex Johnson

My thoughts: Although Flex had to defend his belt less than a week after winning it going up against six other people (nearly defeating Shey herself in the process), Sheyanne has proven to be able to hold her own in the ring. But while words are exchanged and matches were traded, aside from that last encounter to Shey winning the belt these two have yet to fight other again until now. Keep and mind Flex almost defeated this woman after enduring five other guys tired and beaten with nearly an inch of his life (not to mention he fought long and hard when Shey applied that inescapable choke hold of hers). When he's fresh one has to wonder what can Shey do to be this veteran who has more experience in ring wise than she does. Taking all this into account Flex has the advantage.

My pick: Flex Johnson.

Bitter Rivals
Sah’ta Thor
[vs.]
Tim Patrick

My thoughts: Tim and the leader of the EOB had exchanged harsh words after Thor barely lost his belt to Blyss not too long ago. Both of these men are very dangerous in an environment where hardcore is the theme but Tim thrives in this kind of place and plus if he can negate the added assistance of Thor's stable friends then he has everything he needs to put this man down.

My pick: Tim Patrick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Predictions   Ragnarok Predictions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ragnarok Predictions
Page 1 of 1