Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I will be Winning this.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MMessiah

I will be Winning this. Empty
PostSubject: I will be Winning this.   I will be Winning this. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 8:42 am

Scene Zero-Prolog

After weeks of taking Messiahs Abuse Connie has had enough. So before his match with Brad Franklin Connie gave Messiah something.

"Whats this a gift?"

Connie smirks and says.

"Just read it."

Messiah starts to read the papers and he gets a angry look on his face. He looks up at Connie who has a big smile on her face.

"You lay another hand on me ever again and you will become somebody's prison bitch. Also I will be looking to manage more clients and if you don't start winning on a constent basis you will be dropped as my client."

She walks off as Messiah is so angry you can almost see smoke coming out of his ears like a cartoon as the scene comes to a end.

Scene One-I told you

Scene opens backstage just moments after Messiah match with Brad Franklin.

"I told you I told all of you. I was the highlight of the night and I just proved that by having and winning that five star match you just witnessed."

Messiah has a huge smirk on his face.

"With that win I have more then enough momentum going into the ppv. I don't know what match I will be in yet. But believe me what ever match it is I will win it. My losing days are over now it will be nothing but wins and titles coming my way."

Messiah seems to be in a pretty cocky mood after getting just one win. But his manager thinks other wise you can tell as she just rolls her eyes.

"No matter who is booked against me at the Raganrok ppv there going to get Ego Driven just like Brad Franklin was."

"Its called Ragnarok not Raganrok or whatever the Hell you said. Jesus you can't even say it right. You dumbass."

Messiah raises his fist Connie shakes her head.

"No No No you can't touch me. Remember what that officer said one little bit of contact and you go to jail. From now on your the one who will be the bitch of this relationship."

Messiah takes a long deep breath letting his anger go away.

"Moving on as I was saying at Ragnarok no matter who gets put up against me. The outcome will be me getting the win. Count on it"

Scene comes to a end.

Scene Two-Shoot

Messiah is shown he has a smile on his face at Ragnarok he has a chance of a life time as he is entered in the Path to Valhalla match.

"I have a chance to Main Event the next ppv From the Ashes all I have to do is out last and survive how ever many people are in the Path to Valhalla match. Could be just a couple of people in this match or could be the whole damn roster. Ether way I am more then ready you see I got some surprises in store for the other enterents in this match. I am going to be ready and when I win I am going to take my rightful place as a main event talent."

Connie just rolls her eyes as she has no faith in Messiah winning. Atleast she will be able to scout some talent she could possible manage in this match.

"Its Easier said then done. Messiah I don't see you winning at all I just hope you do better then a Bushwacker Luke."

Messiah just grins and bares it as normally this would be the point he would slap around that bitch manager of his Connie.

"You have little faith. I got some new moves in my arsonal,I've been training my ass off. I am ready for this match and a lot of people going to be surprised by my performance in this match."

"If you last longer then five minutes I'll be impressed but I am not expecting much from you. I have come to the terms your a curtain jerker nothing more."

Messiah anger level grows some.

"Ok I know I slapped you around some and was all around not a nice guy. But ever stop to think maybe the reason I slapped you around was cause your such a negative up tight CUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Connie gives Messiah a nasty look and storms off.

"Now that Negative Nancy is away maybe I can finish this damn promo. As I was saying This match is my chance to become a main event player here in IWF. Now who knows who might enter this match but I will be ready for them. Trust me this wont be the same Messiah you have become a custum to."

Messiah smirks as the scene fades to black.

Scene Three-Training

Scene opens in a Old Beat up ring. In that ring stand Messiah and four guys in work out attire.

"I said I had some surprises for you. Today I am going to show you I am now up to four vershions of Ego Driven. First the origenal Ego Driven 1.

Messiah and one of the guys head up top and Messiah nails Ego Driven on him they guy gets spike and just shakes as if he is having a seizure.

[/color=red]"Decided to get fancy with it and nail a Avalanche vershion of it. Now for the debut of Ego Driven 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color]

A Second guy comes up and gets kicked in the gut and then gets lifted up looks to be a normal Ego Driver but Messiah crosses the guys legs and Sit outs with it holy shit.

"A more brutal vershion of Number 1 I sit out with it and cross the guys legs to add more impact to it. Now for the debut of Number 3 which is not a tombstone variant at all its a whole different move."

Messiah grabs guy number three in a headlock and then falls forward dropping the guy on his head.

"As you can see they just keep getting more brutal now for the most brutal sickest of all the Ego Driven's. This is the one I will only do as a Last resort as it is so brutal and dangerous. EGO DRIVEN 4 aka The Career Ender.

Messiah grabs the last guy and host him up on his shoulders like a Torture Rack. And then spikes the guy in what looks to be a Sit Out Burning Hammer.

"There you have it. These four moves will help me win at Ragnarok and will lead me to the Main Event Picture.

Messiah smirks as the scene comes to a end.
Back to top Go down

I will be Winning this.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: Administrative :: Path to Valhalla Match-
Jump to: