Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome To IWF, Joey Miles

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Joey Miles

Joey Miles

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: In Between

Welcome To IWF, Joey Miles Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To IWF, Joey Miles   Welcome To IWF, Joey Miles I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 5:01 pm

The scene opens up in the corridors of...Whatever IWF arena. Backstage staff and crew are all about as one man in particular stands out. This man is Joey Miles. Joey struts down the hallway with a certain arrogant swagger to his walk. He slaps hands with various staff members, all of whom are confused by this as they were just minding their own business.

Joey Miles
"What's up, mothercunters?! Miles in the house!"

He continues walking, as everyone simply stares at him whilst he walks.

Joey Miles
"Sup Frank? Hey Lilly. Yo, Pablo!"

Whilst Miles greets all of these people, they look on in confusion. Mainly because none of them have those names. Miles keeps walking before he's stopped by someone.
Back to top Go down
Flex Johnson

Flex Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To IWF, Joey Miles   Welcome To IWF, Joey Miles I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:53 pm

"Yeah, I'll talk to you later...love you too," said Flex as he hit the end button on his iPhone. Flex walked down the hallway; he stopped at the coffee table. After fixing himself a cup, he continued to walk down the hall...

...until he spotted someone wandering around aimlessly.

"Hey, what's up man?"
Back to top Go down
Joey Miles

Joey Miles

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To IWF, Joey Miles   Welcome To IWF, Joey Miles I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:57 pm

Joey looks at the man for a brief moment, seemingly confused. This confusion goes away in an instant, however, and is replaced with a look of excitement.

Joey Miles
Hmm, you're Flex right? Flex Johnson?"
Back to top Go down
Flex Johnson

Flex Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To IWF, Joey Miles   Welcome To IWF, Joey Miles I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:04 pm

Flex took a sip of coffee.

"Yes sir, I'm Flex."

Flex held out his hand.

"And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Joey Miles

Joey Miles

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To IWF, Joey Miles   Welcome To IWF, Joey Miles I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:06 pm

Joey shakes his hand.

Joey Miles
"I'm Joey Miles. One of the newest acquisitions in IWF. I'm gonna work for the new developmental show."
Back to top Go down
Jaci

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To IWF, Joey Miles   Welcome To IWF, Joey Miles I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:23 pm

Breia was on her way to make a quick errand for Mr. Dillinger when she sees Flex and the newest member to IWF talking in the hall. She hasn't directly met any of the superstars but she knew them well enough to recognize them since she is usually the one organizing their files making sure everything is in order before handing them off to Alex.

Taking a deep breath, she puts on a smile as she approaches the two gentlemen.

Miss Breia: Excuse me?

She says politely, she was a bit nervous but she knew that she was going to probably have to deal with them individually at one point in which case they may not be in a friendly sort depending.

Miss Breia: Hi, i just thought i would take this opportunity to come by an properly introduce my self and also welcome Mr. Miles to the Insurgency family. I hope that's alright...

Her face said it all as it was obvious she was unsure how the boys would take her presence, brows frowned, biting on her bottom lip...
Back to top Go down
Joey Miles

Joey Miles

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To IWF, Joey Miles   Welcome To IWF, Joey Miles I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:29 pm

Joey looks at Breia, with an expression of excitement coming across his face.

Joey Miles
"Hey Bre--Erm, Miss Breia. Thanks for the welcome. You're looking lovely today."

Joey tries to hide his excitement for meeting the beautiful Miss Breia in person, but it's clearly not working.
Back to top Go down
Jaci

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To IWF, Joey Miles   Welcome To IWF, Joey Miles I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:36 pm

For a minute, she looks over at Flex almost as though he would hold the answer on why Miles seemed so excited in meeting her, She wasn't anyone special or even important... well only to one person hopefully but still. Looking back at Miles she extended her hand out to him.

Miss Breia: Thank you Mr. Miles, its a pleasure to meet you. I'm actually really excited to see you perform in the ring especially since you were a commentator before hand.

she then laughs slightly thinking of an Idea that popped in her head.

Miss Breia: i almost want to give you like a microphone head set or something for your matches and have you do your own commentary for them
Back to top Go down
Joey Miles

Joey Miles

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To IWF, Joey Miles   Welcome To IWF, Joey Miles I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:43 pm

Joey has to hold himself back from squeeling like a girl because Breia is talking to him.

Joey Miles
"That would be pretty fun. It's a great idea. I'm sure you're full of great ideas."
Back to top Go down
Flex Johnson

Flex Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To IWF, Joey Miles   Welcome To IWF, Joey Miles I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:22 pm

"So Mr. Miles, how long have you been wrestling sir?"
Back to top Go down
Joey Miles

Joey Miles

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To IWF, Joey Miles   Welcome To IWF, Joey Miles I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:31 pm

Joey continues staring at Breia, almost missing the question.

Joey Miles
"Huh? Oh, uhm...This is going to be the start of my wrestling career, actually."
Back to top Go down
P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To IWF, Joey Miles   Welcome To IWF, Joey Miles I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:18 am

-Parker Wayde-
So we have another untrained white boy on the roster. Your lowering the bar here man. Parker didn't expect to see your ass in the ring. I mean other than in that XWA rumble a year back when you got that ass handed to you.

As always, Parker the passerby always gives his two cents.
Back to top Go down
Jaci

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To IWF, Joey Miles   Welcome To IWF, Joey Miles I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:23 pm

looking around at the men seemingly surrounding her, she took a calming breathe as they were all very intimidating especially Parker.

Miss Breia: Mr. Miles was actually a commentator before he decided to become a wrestler Flex. We should feel very fortunate that he decided to give us a chance to help him launch his new career choice.

looking up at Parker she could feel a bit of tension between him and Miles.

Miss Breia: You two have a history with one another?
Back to top Go down
Flex Johnson

Flex Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To IWF, Joey Miles   Welcome To IWF, Joey Miles I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:47 pm

"You were a commentator huh?

"Very nice!

"Well, I'm sure you will do well here. Just remember not to let jerks like Parker get you down."

While had been talking, Flex glanced over a Miss Breia. For a moment, he thought he sensed a bit of uneasiness.

Flex turned to her.

"I don't think I got a chance to tell you this; but, I'd like to say that you.

"Alex and I haven't gotten along all that well in the past. But, I must say he has really turned this place around. And, I know that you have had a big hand in it as well."
Back to top Go down
Joey Miles

Joey Miles

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To IWF, Joey Miles   Welcome To IWF, Joey Miles I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:33 pm

Joey looks at Parker with a grin on his face.

Joey Miles
"If it isn't Parker Wayde. You're looking a little bigger than you were in XWA. I hope them steroids didn't shrink your junk too much."
Back to top Go down
P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To IWF, Joey Miles   Welcome To IWF, Joey Miles I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:29 pm

-Parker Wayde-
Yea, we know each other. At least more than any else here knows him. He is kind of a big fucking deal. This here is Joey "Cunting" Miles, the very same mother fucker that used to call Parker's matches on XWA.

Parker laughs, he was actually happy to see an old face.

-Parker Wayde-
As for me, shit pays off when you stop doing drugs and spend time actually working out instead. You know more about drugs than Parker does broseph.
Back to top Go down
Joey Miles

Joey Miles

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To IWF, Joey Miles   Welcome To IWF, Joey Miles I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:04 pm

Joey Miles
"Well, I start working out, so I guess I'm half-way there."

Joey lets out a light laugh, pleased to see his old friend from XWA.

Joey Miles
"I didn't know you were working here. When did that start?"
Back to top Go down
P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To IWF, Joey Miles   Welcome To IWF, Joey Miles I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 1:01 am

-Parker Wayde-
One year ago. Almost to the day. Already held every belt there is to hold as well. I guess I am kind of a big deal too.
Back to top Go down
Joey Miles

Joey Miles

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To IWF, Joey Miles   Welcome To IWF, Joey Miles I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 1:37 am

Joey Miles
"Damn, and I'm just now finding out you're here. I need to pay attention to shit more often. I was wondering where you went when you left XWA."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To IWF, Joey Miles   Welcome To IWF, Joey Miles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome To IWF, Joey Miles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Interactive :: Character Development-
Jump to: