Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is this the end

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack Savage

Jack Savage

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Heel

Is this the end Empty
PostSubject: Is this the end   Is this the end I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:03 pm

(Off Camera)

Kelly Savage: He has really gone and FUCKED up everything that we have been working towards haven't we?

Jack Savage: No it's not a we have gone and FUCKED everything up Kelly...

Kelly Savage: Really Noah is the one who is to blame for everything that has happened...

Jack Savage: Kelly I think that your smart enough to realize that you and Howard have not done a FUCKING thing to FUCK up everything. Because I know that it was me that FUCKED it all up. But I know that somehow or someway I will learn from it...

Howard Harvard: Jack, I think that the three of us know that the only person to blame for this is Noah Philips...

Jack Savage: As much as I would love to blame Noah I can't. Because at the end of the day the only thing that matters is that I am the one that steeps into that ring...

Kelly Savage: Jack I thought Alex got you past this woe is me bull shit...

Jack Savage: Kelly...

Kelly Savage: NO!!! Jack, I am going to ask you to actually hear me out for once in our marriage. Because Jack I know that there is no way that you are done being one of the best in the world. Want to know how I know? Because I have seen what you can still do in that ring. I have seen what you can do for most of my life and some times I could not even believe what was flashing before my eyes. I know that your not perfect but your pretty damn close...

Jack Savage: If I am so close to being perfect then why am I not holding a FUCKING CHAMPIONSHIP?

Howard Harvard: Are you really asking us this?

Jack Savage: Yeah...

Kelly Savage: It's simple you're forgetting who you are...

Howard Harvard: Not only is he forgetting who is but he is letting a man that is nothing more then an employee run rough shoot over him. That's not the Jack Savage that I know... That not the Jack Savage that I have come to respect... That's not the Jack Savage that I can sit down an call and talk to as a friend. Because I want to know that I do think of you as a friend Jack... That's right I think of you as so much more then a client... I almost think of you and Kelly as if you two where my family...

Jack Savage: So what do you want me to do fire Noah?

Howard Harvard: Not all...

Kelly Savage: No... We just both think that Noah has forgotten his place... Hell if you ask us it only seems like he shows up for your matches now... And never for team meetings... So all we are saying is that we need to make him remember his place...

Jack Savage: And how will that get me back on track?

Howard Harvard: It get your mind our your ass and back to thinking about what you should be thinking about and that's winning matches and titles again.

Jack Savage: So no more blaming myself at all? I think I can get back to being the man that I used to be...

Kelly Savage: There is not I think anymore Jack it's only and I will...

(On Camera)

Kelly Savage: We are the savage's. I know that we don't really have quote unquote savage sounding names. I don't think we look like or sound like we are savage's. Because neither Jack nor myself are members of what you would call the savage races . So if I did not tell you that we where savages or if you never heard us get introduced you may never know that the two of us where savages.

Kelly Savage: We don't paint our faces nor do we speak in languages that most in the civilized world can not understand. We can walk up right. A young couple that should have the whole world bowing to our feet. It's been that way since we where both born. Because it does not matter if any of you like it or not people like my husband and myself where born with entitlements given to us by god.

Kelly Savage: And now the two of us are going to make sure that no one will even try to take our entitlements away from us. But we all know that stop any of you the unwashed masses from trying to take thing;s away from us that should be ours forever. You all see us as the people that where born with the FUCKINGF SILVER spoon in our moths. But you could not be more wrong. Because it was not a silver spoon it was a golden spoon.

Kelly Savage: To people that are as rich as Jack and myself are that is a real insult. And after you say that awful insult all you can do is laugh. That's right laugh and laugh at us for being born rich. Not think about the truth that brings forth and the truth it brings forth is that we where simply born better then all of you.

Kelly Savage: So when you say things like we only born with only a silver spoon in our moths that makes my boil. And if I am angry my husband is going to be angry... And if any of you want to believe it our not just because when of the RED SKINS … Or from one of the islands filled with the so called savages of the world. Does not change the fact that we are both true savages because our last name is SAVAGE...

Jack Savage: Nice speech my love. Because I think that you know better then most that I have proven time and time again. That I am savage in name and in personality.... And I will prove it again at Ragnarok...

Jack Savage:And at Ragnarok I will win the path to Valhalla proving just how much better then you I can be....
Back to top Go down

Is this the end
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: Administrative :: Path to Valhalla Match-
Jump to: