Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

to whom it may concern/

Go down 
AuthorMessage

to whom it may concern/ Empty
PostSubject: to whom it may concern/   to whom it may concern/ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:55 pm

I'm sure some of you had already heard about this, for those of you that didn't here's the deal:

I had to drop out of the PTV match this week due to there being a death in the family, I was recently informed that my grandfather passed away today and thus I was so devastated that I deleted whatever rp I was currently writing. I've been trying since then to collect my thoughts and not think about it. However given the circumstances I'm in no condition to write thus I wont be rping or show writing this week.

However I will make the attempt to come back the following week, hopefully in better spirits but for now though I need some time to collect myself. I thank all who offered their support to me in the chatroom it meant a lot to me in this dire time.

So yeah I'm glad to get this out of my chest, for now I bid you all good night.
Back to top Go down
JFRESH

JFRESH

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Better Than Yours
Alignment: In Between

to whom it may concern/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: to whom it may concern/   to whom it may concern/ I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:04 am

wow , sorry to hear bout that man. Take as much time as you want, I know we had a match planned for BG but I understand if you ain't feel like writing. I know how hard it was to RP when my grandma passed.

wishin your fam all the best
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/James_Shark

to whom it may concern/
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Out of Character :: Discussions-
Jump to: