Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just the beast under your bed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 10-0-2
Alignment: In Between

Just the beast under your bed Empty
PostSubject: Just the beast under your bed   Just the beast under your bed I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:06 am

Prologue: The end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine.

Ragnorak, the doom of the gods. The end of the cosmos in Norse mythology. Conflicts will break out, even between families. All morality will disappear. Lucky for me I lost my morals long ago. I haven't had much luck lately, but that will all change. It is my time to rise from the ashes.

Chapter one: Haunted by a memory, that won't leave or let me go.

Sitting outside the airport in Denver, Colorado with my sister Bella waiting on the cab. That's when I see her. The same black hair, and eyes dark as the night. But it can't be her. She died in a car crash six years ago.

“What's wrong Bro? You look like you seen a ghost.”

I shake my head, and look to where the woman was, she's gone.

“I think I did, sis. Thought I saw....No, it couldn't have been Felina.”

She puts her hand on my shoulder.

“Felina, your first girlfriend that died in a car crash Felina?”

I nod.

“It may have been someone else, but it looked just like her.”

She sighs.

“You really have to get your head together. You have a huge match, you don't have time for ghost hunting.”

I nod as the cab pulls up, and we make our way to the hotel.

Scene 2: Rocky mountain high

Storming Raven stands atop Mount Elbert, the highest point of the Rocky mountains, as the camera fades in.

“Ten long years I have been in this business. Ten long years I've bled, sweated, broken bones, broken relationships. Somehow through everything I've been through, all the failed relationships, the demise of companies, I've never once reached the top.”

Storming Raven closes his eyes and takes a deep cleansing breath of the fresh mountain air.

“It has all been worth it. For this moment. The Path of Valhalla. Just consider me Thor for I shall come and smite anyone who stands in my way. That's right, man or woman, the Native Nightmare shall show you your greatest fear, when you look into my eyes. People seem to think I follow my brothers in the Empire of blood, but I am not a follower. I walk side by side. In this match though, all bets are off. There are no friends in a match like this. Sure there may be people who show up who are bigger than me, or faster. In a match like this you never know what will happen. You almost have to have eyes in the back of your head. You have to pick your battles. You have to be smart. No one has the heart like I do to win this match, the drive and determination, the stamina. I have nothing to lose and EVERYTHING to gain! This my time to shine! Soon everyone will know I am no joke! I will be looked down upon no longer. I shall come out of the shadows like a monster who lives in my opponents worst nightmares, and strike fear in the feeble hearts of man. No surrender, no white flags, no retreat. When people step in that ring, they will know I am the most formidable foe to be reckoned with. No one will force me out of that ring, they will have to kill me first! I am the Native nightmare and I am hungry for the blood of my foes and success.”

Storming Raven looks to the skies to see an eagle fly. He smiles.

“I don't know who all will show up yet. This match will be full of surprises. Anyone active within the last month can be in the match. I've also heard rumor of Brandon MacDonald returning? Shit that drug infested, walking poster child for abortion? When was the last time he even stepped in the ring? Things sure have changed since he's been gone. He'll be the first eliminated. Of all the people in the match so far, the only real threat is Corey Bull, but I've fought bigger. As cliché as it is, the bigger they are the harder they fall. I've been working on a new move that just might send everyone to their own personal nightmare, making it easy to put them out of the ring. Macho Messiah? Dude is getting too cocky. He beat Brad Franklin, who hasn't? Everyone knows I carried his ass in that tag team match a while back.”

The wind begins to howl.

“So bring on the end of the world, I'm ready! You can't kill me, I'll just keep coming back and haunting everyone's waking moment! This is my world. Consider me Willy Fucking Wonka and the ring is my fucking Chocolate factory!”

Storming Raven looks into the camera his gray eyes have turned black.

“I want everyone in this match to pray to their god. I want them to pray that he comes down and saves them. I want lighting to come down and crash upon my fucking head. For I am the devil, and I am here to do the devil's work!”

The scene fades to black.

Scene 2: Foundation of lies.

As the camera fades in, it is easy to tell the camera man is walking toward an old dilapidated wooden farm house. The grass is grown a foot high, and the house is leaning like it could fall over any minute.

Camera man: Why are we here? This is fucking creepy.

Camera assistant: I don't know Storming Raven said to meet him here.

Camera man: I've seen horror movies that start like this. I hate this fucking job.

They walk up the corroded stairs onto the porch, and into the house by the open door. Storming Raven is seen lounging in a chair. His left leg hung over the left arm of the chat and his back to the right arm. Mutilated doll parts hang from the ceiling. The only light is from the open door.

“We live in a world of lies. From the day we are able to comprehend human speech and thought, our parents lie to us. Santa Claus, the Easter bunny. You can be anything you want to be. No honey there are no monsters. That's bull shit. There are monsters, they live in the hearts of man. Just watch the news . Every single day there is some act of murder on a small or grand scale. Yes, there are monsters, I am one of them. The world is a dark and scary place, and once you learn to embrace that darkness, the better off you are. My opponents, however many there may be come Sunday, will learn to embrace the darkness or perish. This is the end of the line. It's my world, my time. Welcome to my nightmare!!!”

A maniacal laugh explodes from Storming Raven's mouth as the scene fades.
Back to top Go down

Just the beast under your bed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: Administrative :: Path to Valhalla Match-
Jump to: